𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐉...

By Blu_Is_Infinite

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚. ✧ ˚  ·    . 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨. *. * · *ੈ✩‧₊˚... More

𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

1.5K 43 16
By Blu_Is_Infinite

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Nine

" promoted "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulla woke up feeling unusually well rested. She washed her face, had on a cute outfit, and even had time to go on a little walk with Kitty. The pup seemed just as ecstatic as the girl who walked her. When they got home however, she noticed a text from Rebecca; "Come see me when you get to the office."

Suddenly the light hearted mood she was in crumpled, a million diffrent senerios wizzed all around in her head. "Oh god Kitty, I'm going to be canned." She spoke down to the dog. Tallulla jumped as someone honked their horn outside her apartment. "Who the fuck?" She went to the window, usually the street was dead, nobody in the building could even afford a car that could honk.

She laid her eyes on a firmillar sports car, suddenly the memory of Jamie Tartt telling her he was going to pick her up resurfaced in her brain. "Oh fuck." She grabbed her bag and her camera before leaving, "Bye Kitty!" She called locking the door on her way out. She raced down the stairs not wanting the footballer to wait anymore than he already had.

"Hey Jamie!" she climbed into the front seat.

He gave her an odd look as he watched the frazzled girl buckle her seat belt. "Did you run down the stairs or some shit?"

"As a matter of fact I did, thank you very much!" She payed no attention to the way he rolled his eyes.

They fell into another awkward silence before Tallulla started up some chit chat. It was weird being nice to Jamie, though she thought it must be even weirder for Jamie to be nice to her. "What do you have going on today?"

"Uhh," Jamie tried to think what he did have going on today, he was never one to keep a schedule, "Training I guess... And I have a promo shoot with Keeley, for beer I think."

"Thats right, I'm suppose to take some picture for the media with that." She thought out loud. The man guessed that she was just as bad with a schedule as he was if she had forgotten a shoot. In all reality she wasn't bad with a schedule, she just hated doing promo photos for stuff like that, beer and food stuff with the players, it just seemed boring compared to being out on the pitch. 

"What about you?" Jamie returned the question, not being able to think of any of his own.

"Well..." She had to think, "Oh!" She suddenly remembered the text from Rebecca she had gotten before Jamie had honked his horn, "I have a mysterious meeting with Rebecca."

"Mysterious? What you mean?" He quesioned.

"What do you mean." The ginger corrected, "and I don't know... might be getting canned for all I know, she didn't say why we need to meet."

The footballer scoffed, "I don't think your getting canned Ulla."

She beamed back at him, making him roll his eyes again, "Well thanks Jamie!"

The car pulled into the parking lot and Jamie stopped outside the door letting her get out before he found a parking spot. She waved goodbye to him to which he just drove away. Baby steps, she thought. Baby steps for him to be nice.

She adjusted the bag on her arm before making her way up to Rebecca's office. She continusley slid a ring around her finger, clenching and unclenching her fingers nervously. Once she had made it to the office door she paused and took a deep breath in to try and calm her nerves.

She curled her hand in and gave a rap on the door. "Come in!" Rebecca's voice called from behind it, she opened the door to find Ted with an icepack and Rebecca sitting at her desk."Well howdy Bambi!" Ted's cheery voice called.

"Hi Ted! Rebecca do you want me to come back at a different time?" She questioned about to turn and leave. Rebecca stood up smoothing out her dress, "No, no, Ted was just about to leave. Besides this is important." Tallulla's hands shook as she nodded and stepped towards the desk. Ted left the room, leaving just the older woman and the now somehow even more nervous Tallulla.

"Tallulla there's no need to shake like that." Rebecca told her.

"No offense Mrs. Walton but your not the one about to be canned."

Rebecca looked down at her with a questioning eyebrow, "Who's about to be canned?"

Tallulla stopped shaking for a moment, "I am?" It came out like more of a question.

"Not your not!" Rebecca bellowed out a laugh, "Your being promoted!"

"I am?" Tallulla questioned again, "But... why?"

Rebecca smiled at the short girl, "Because Tallulla you are an amazing photographer and a wonderfully creative person. I think you would be perfect to also run some of our social media accounts."

"...I didn't think you liked me." Tallulla spoke out. Rebecca's smile finally falls at the young girl's words. "I thought Rupert just hired me cause I was young and you know..."

The was a long silence as Rebecca looked down at her desk, "Well Tallulla, there's a diffrence between me and Rupert. I really do think you are a creative and amazing person."

"Thank you Mrs. Walton."

"Of course."

A FEW HOURS LATER

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┗━━━ ━━━┛

╰─▸ ❝ @Richmond_Grayhounds                             

........................................................................  ❤️     👍     💬

Just happy to be here.

Description:

Richmond this is your own Tallulla Fitzpatrick reporting for duty; Happy to say that I will now be running the media account for my own Richmound Grayhounds, from here on out you will now get (In my own not so humble opinion) some amazing photos taken by yours truly!!

   Comments Turned Off    

___________________________________________________________

Tallulla looked nervoulsy at the first post, it still remained in the drafts of the Grayhounds media. What if people didn't like it? What if people didn't like her? Should she not have added the photo of herself? She she even make the post? 

She quickley got up from her office chair to seek some advise, "Hey umm do you guys mind helping me with something?" She approached Ted and Beard. The two looked at each other with surpirse before nodding, "What do you need Bambi?" 

"Well..." She thought for a second, "This morning I got promoted and now I sort of run the media account and I'm about to make my first post but I just feel so nervous," She continued to babber one while Beard went around her desk to look at the post, Ted following him. "And I just don't know what to do, you know what if people hate it, and then they hate me?"

Beard clicked on something in her computer before leaning back in her chair to look at the girl continue to chatter, "Do you think I should have turned on the comments?" She looked back at the pair, "What?" They were staring at her with slight smirks on their faces. 

"Beard here already posted the thing." Ted told her.

"WHAT?!" Tallulla tried to make her way behind the desk but Ted blocked her. "Don't you need to take those photo's of Jamie?" She knew what he was doing, the ginger narrowed her eyes at the man. "I know what your doing Lasso..." She looked over at Beard. "But I unlike much of our fan base have faith in cowboys... so I will accept this." She moved out of the room still having her eyes be narrowed. 

She moved to the conference room seeing that Keeley and Jamie had already started the interview with the company. She sat down in the front row and got out her camera, snapping a couple of picture of Jamie, she only stopped when Jamie decided to put one of the beers on his head and say he was a "brew-nicorn".

"Hey Tallulla!" Keeley's bright smile shined at her as she was about to leave.

Tallulla turned to the girl and smiled brightly back, now going over to say hello. "I saw that you took over the Richmound accounts!" She congratualted the younger girl, "I think we'll be working closely pretty soon... Rebecca just offered me a job doing some PR for the team."

"That would be wonderful Keeley." To be totally honest Tallulla didn't know Keeley that well but whenever she had interacted with the ginger she had been completely and utterly sweet and kind. So working with Keeley Jones did not sound that bad, plus it might be nice to have someone guide her with the media accounts. "What did you think of the post by the way, your probably better at stuff than me..."

"I think you were brillant!" Keeley responded quickly shutting down the girls doubts, "Yeah, you got to the point and introduced yourself!" This made the younger beam.

"Thank you Keeley."

"Yeah of course, hey do you mind sending me these photos for Jamies shoot?" Keeley asked.

Tallulla nodded, "Yeah of course, I'll just need to edit them before I send them."

"Thanks babes, no need to rush, after all it is just Jamie." Both the girls chuckled, Tallulla looked back at Jamie with a cheeky smile to which the man returned a hearty eye roll. Keeley on the other hand took a small notice at the looks exchanged between to two, a small smirk formed on the face of the older woman. 

The smirk faded quickly replacing it with the smile from before as Tallulla looked back at her, grabbing her bag and saying goodbye to Keeley. Tallulla walked to her office back with that smile from the morning and the warm glow from last night. She walked through the office seeing Ted and Bread coming back from training now. 

"Wooowy what's got you smiling like that?" Ted smirked as he sat down in his chair as Tallulla sat down in her's. 

"Ooooooh nothing just the fact that my first post is a HIT!" Both Ted and Beard cheered, "Thank you Beard and Ted for posting it, I think I might have shat myself before I hit the send button."

"Always here to help Bambi, sometime people just need that push."

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┗━━━ ━━━┛

╰─▸ ❝ @Richmond_Greyhounds

........................................................................ ❤️ 👍 💬

He's a brew-nicorn.

___________________________________________________________

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Blu Speaks!

Do you like the add in of Tallulla being able to share her pictures? I don't think anyone else had added that part into their Ted Lasso books, but correct me if I'm wrong...

How about the new Keeley added friendship, but what are we going to do with Hugo??? Who knows.... Is it okay if I don't add comments to the post, I don't feel like it will add anything to the story...

Tell me if you guys want me to add anything by the way, I love getting suggestions for the storyline. I'm still not done with this episode, but for the game I feel like it should be a chapter of its own, this one was mainly just used as a transition into the new media accounts shes in charge of now.

I really hope you guys like reading it... kinda hard to tell when no one comments, which is okay too! But I you know just love reading comments so... 

Anyway! Thank you guys for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.9K 53
(𝘠! 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧...
27.8K 1.1K 15
DISCONTINUED. an American sports photographer finds much more than she anticipated once she stepped on the pitch of AFC Richmond. 𝙨𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙣...
1K 57 3
As all the attention turns to AFC Richmond's star player, he starts to turn his attention to Rebecca Welton's star assistant but she seems to be the...