That time I got bored ( Rimur...

By yattamonke

"MIDORIYA GET IN THE DAMN TRAINING AREA!" "Oh shi-" This contains some pretty big spoilers from the web novel... More

Prologue- Rimuru's boredom(Rewritten!)
chapter 1- arrival(Rewritten!!)
chapter 2- Beach and the successor (rewritten!)
chapter 3- Entrance Exam
Chapter 4- The first day
Chapter 5- Combat training
Chapter 6-Deku vs Bakugo
Extra Chapter- Genocide and meeting with....wtf
Chapter 7- The USJ incident
Chapter 8- I. WILL. NEVER. PAY
Chapter 9- A wild Sports festival has appeared!
Chapter 10- Sports Festival(part 1)
Chapter 11- Sports Festival(part 2)
Chapter 12- Sports Festival(Part 3)
Chapter-13 The End of a Sports Festival
chapter-14 Parenting Guide 101(supreme deity version)
Chapter 16- Nighteye?
Chapter 17- Truths revealed

Chapter 15- Hero Name? Nah

676 20 25
By yattamonke

{Well Well Well.....}

(Midoriya POV)

Midoriya: "........"
I gained consciousness after what felt like an eternity. I slowly opened my eyes-

Rimuru:

At that moment I felt true fear for the first time.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Midoriya:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Rimuru: " Oh great! Looks like you're alive and well now my boy! Looks like I won't need to wake you up by force."

Midoriya: "FOR GOD'S SAKE RIMURU, CAN YOU PLEASE WAKE ME UP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?..... Wait what do you mean alive and well. The last thing I remember was getting a present delivered and the contents were....."

As soon as he remembered what happened, he felt the sudden urge to puke.

Midoriya: "Holy cow....did I actually almost die from eating that thing?"

Rimuru: "Well here's a correction- you did in fact die."

Midoriya: "Like that makes any sense. By your logic, you also ate the food and now we're both dead and talking in the afterlife."

Rimuru: "It's quite simple really.....I resurrected you. With your quirk of course."

Midoriya: "YOU CAN DO THAT?!?!"

Rimuru: "Nothing is impossible for me boy. (Especially when I'm the one responsible for the circle of reincarnation)."

Midoriya: "Give me better luck-"

Rimuru: "Ok maybe some things are impossible."

Midoriya: "Damn my luck is that bad huh....."

Rimuru: "Getting ambushed by villains, getting multiple injuries, dying, yeah you have a pretty detailed list. But hey cheer up! As long as I'm here, you shouldn't be worrying about getting into any grave or life threatening situations anytime soon."

Midoriya: "You say that and then your training routine speaks otherwise."

Rimuru: "Oh c'mon it's not that bad, plus I underwent even harsher training at some point in time."

Midoriya: "I really want to ask about that stuff but what time is it right now?"

Rimuru: "It's 8pm. You have been unconscious for approximately 9 hours. Would have been longer if I didn't wake you up."

Midoriya: "Wait so you've been taking care of me for that long?"

Rimuru: "Well I did send you the food(extremely radioactive and malicious substance) so I am kind of responsible for the incident.

Midoriya: "Gee thanks a lot Rimuru."

Rimuru: "Ey no problem dude.
Well I gotta go. Oh by the way tell Miss Inko that I loved the Soba."

Midoriya: "I sure will!"

Rimuru teleported back to her house as I was left alone in the room

Midoriya: "......."

"ALRIGHT TIME TO WATCH PO-"

"CIEL ROTATE HIS BALLS!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

(Rimuru POV)

The next day I decided to teleport directly into the class because it was raining.
My classmates were surprised to see me but didn't say anything about it since they already knew I could do that.

Izuku and Iida came late because of the rain which confused me, especially with Iida's case. Izuku's situation was........

Understandable.

Rimuru: "Ciel."

<<It's as you suspected, he hasn't gotten over his brother's injury.>>

Rimuru: "I don't blame him but he should be careful with the amount of sorrow he is harbouring.
I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled something reckless or is planning to take revenge on the person rumoured to injure his brother. What was his name again?"

<<Hero killer, stain.>>

Rimuru: "Damn that name is actually kind off badass."

Midoriya: "Hey Rimuru......."

Rimuru: "Oh hey Izuku wassup. Looks like the healing spell worked."

Midoriya: "Y'know........I can sometimes still hear it.......

t e a r i n g."

Uraraka: "What are you guys talking about?"

Midoriya: "NOTHING!"

Aizawa: "Alright kids settle down."

Everyone: "Good Morning!"

All students stopped talking and settled down as Mr Aizawa entered the class.

Aizawa: "Okay now that you lot is quiet I can announce we'll be doing today."

Rimuru: " 'Hero society Laws'? 'Rescue operation instructions'?

'How not to start a world war by accidentally killing the president of Canada with a 12 gauge shotgun straight to the face.'?

I am already well versed with the curriculum because of Ciel's lessons."

Aizawa: "Hero names."

Everyone: ".......
FINALLY SOMETHING WE CAN LOOK FORWARD TO."

Aizawa: "Naturally before that we will be talking about something a bit more important- your internship program.

Due to the sports festival, you lot have attracted the attention of quite a large amount of hero agencies who are looking forward to hire you as interns. Usually the amount of offers is more spreadout but this time it was a certain group of kids who attracted quite a decent amount of people."

He turned on the smart board which showed us a graph of the students who got offers from agencies.
_______________________________________

{Class-A No. Of Offers}

Tempest- 6849

Todoroki- 3980

Midoriya- 3976

Bakugo- 3556

Tokoyami- 360

Iida- 290

Kaminari- 248

Yaoyorozu- 109

Kirishima- 68

Uraraka- 62

Sero- 6

__________________________________
_____

Uraraka: "IGOTOFFERSIGOTOFFERSIGOTOFFERSIGOTOFFERS!!!!!"

Mineta: "Midoriya you got a lower amount of offers than Todoroki- for some reasons, even though Todoroki lost in the second round. Hey maybe it's because you broke your bones every round."

Rimuru: "Not to mention multiple burns in the fight with Todoroki. But still I'm surprised how Todoroki got so many offers."

Todoroki: "Probably just cause of my bastard father."

Rimuru: "Nah this gotta be the first time I see someone benefitting from having daddy issues.

Sero: "Well....at least 6 offers are better than nothing."

Midoriya: "It seems to be based off our performance in the battle tournament. Though I'm surprised Katchan got a comparatively lesser amount of offers even though he made it to the finals alongside Rimuru."

Tsuyu: "Maybe the pros got scared of him."

Bakugo: "IF THE PROS ARE GETTING SCARED OF ME THEN THEY ARE JUST MASSIVE PUSSIES!"

Aizawa: "Well this is going to be the first proper internship for you all so do it wholeheartedly.
You already faced villains at the USJ facility but watching pros at work will be good first-hand experience for you all."

Jiro: "So that's why the hero names are important!"

????: "Precisely!"

The door opened to reveal Midnight with a set of white boards and markers.

Midnight: "The general people will mostly know you by your hero names, so it's important to choose a good one!"

Rimuru: "Reminds me off my demon lord title...."

Eraserhead: "Yeah so y'all better choose a good name instead of asking your friend for one like me and then being called 'Eraserhead' for the rest of your life.
And then getting asked by some psycho villain about why your head isn't an eraser. Or better yet your girlfriend starts calling you that AND THEN SHE STARTS CHEAT-"

Midnight: "Eraserhead? You might want to go to the teachers lounge and cooldown for a bit."

Aizawa: "Oh.......right. See you later kids....."

Everyone: "........this is a matter of dignity."

The small white boards were distributed to the class and thus was the beginning of the naming process.

The first one who stood up was Bakugo.

Bakugo: "King Explosion murder."

Midnight: "REJECTED! WAY TOO VIOLENT!"

Bakugo: "OH THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

Rimuru: "I mean it does roll of the tongue quite nice."

Bakugo: "SEE EVEN BLUE HAIR GETS IT!"

Midnight: "It sounds like the title of a demon king general. Also miss Tempest please don't encourage this!"

Rimuru: "Fine.....I am sure Carrera would like the name."

Bakugo stormed back to his seat while Aoyama stood up.

Aoyama: "The sparkling hero- I can not stop twinkling!"

Rimuru: "Now THAT'S a terrible name."

Midnight: "Hmmm if you remove the I and cut the can not to can't, then it would sound kind of nice."

Everyone: "IT GOT APPROVED?!"

Midnight: "Hey at least it's a step up from the demon king-ish name."

Rimuru: "Hey that's biased! Demon lords also have rights Y'know!"

The rest of the students followed suite and came up with their own names.

Hagakure: "Mystery hero- Invisible girl!"

Midnight: "Suits you!"

Jiro: "Noise hero- Earphone jack!"

Midnight: "Perfect!"

Ashido: "Acidic hero- Alien Queen!"

Midnight: ".....rejected."

I pondered on a hero name while the others were called.

Rimuru: "Hmmmmm I want to go with my demon lord title but that would be too unoriginal.

Since it's a new world, I should have a completely different Alias here. Oh yeah maybe I can try and associate it with my new ultimate move!"

I wrote down the name of the white-board as I stood up and walked to the front of the class.

Rimuru: "......"

"Null Hero- Azaφ (Azaphi)"

Midnight: "...Oh? May I ask what it signifies?"

Rimuru: "Well the first part of the name is from the outer god named Azathoth who rules over the void.
As for the second part, the symbol φ when used in mathematical sets, is denoted as an empt or void set.
I can create a darn black hole so I think the void themed name is self explanatory."

Midnight: "So you're going with a similar theme as Tokoyami huh? It's a well thought of name so you pass!"

Tokoyami: "As expected of the one who hails from the same darkness as I do!"

Rimuru: "Sorry bud but only one guy can be delusional in this classroom, and it sure as hell isn't me."

I went back to my seat as the class continued with the naming process.

Midoriya: "Cool name."

Rimuru: "Thanks."

Midoriya: "Hey by the way, what do you think of Deku as a hero name?"

Rimuru: "Deku? I thought Bakugo called you that as a derogatory term."

Midoriya: "Well yeah but Uraraka once told me that it sounds like 'Dekiru (できる)'. You know like 'I can do it!' or something."

Rimuru: "Hmm I say go for it."

Midoriya: "For real?"

Rimuru: "Hey if it's not a name that makes me want to get aborted immediately, it's decent. I mean I have friends overseas called Robbin Banks and Biggus Dickus. Poor lads."

Midoriya: "Holy crap imagine the second guy gets into the army and the captain just says' "Don't worry men! We have Biggus Dickus on our side!"

Rimuru: "I know right? Funnilly enough.....I suggested him to join the police."

Midoriya: "You're a devil you know that."

Rimuru: "Anyways, Deku sounds cool."

Midoriya: "Alright thanks for the advice!"

Rimuru: "No problem."

He then proceeded to announce the name. Thankfully Miss Midnight also thought it was a good name so he's good to go.
In the end only Bakugo couldn't get an approved hero name.

*

*

*

*

*

During the lunch break, we continued the discussion on internships.

Midoriya: "Hey Rimuru you have gotten a large amount of offers but which one are you going to choose?"

Rimuru: "Honestly....I don't know."

Midoriya: "Aren't you going to go for endeavour's offer? He is the number 2 hero after all."

Rimuru: "That jackass?! Hell nah! After what he asked you, I'm definitely not gonna go for him."

Midoriya: "Wow you sounded like Todoroki there for a seconond. Speaking of which, I've heard be also has a really powerful flame quirk. Maybe even on a similar level as the black flames you have Rimuru."

Rimuru: "Well from the information I have, in terms of creativity with his flames, he might even surpass me."

Midoriya: "But in an actual fight, would you lose?"

Rimuru: "......."

"Nah I'd win."

Midoriya: "Truly our lobotomy academia.
Speaking of internships, what about you Uraraka?"

Uraraka: "Oh me? I think I'm going to go for gunhead."

Rimuru: "Isn't he a combat hero? I thought you were more into rescue operations."

Uraraka: "I had a change of mind after the sports festival."

Rimuru: "You were like a maniacal war veteran during the sports festival so I'm not surprised."

Midoriya: "Hmmm I just had a thought. What would we do if there were no quirks."

Rimuru: "Huh that's quite an interesting question. That would mean that no heroes or anything huh. (Well I doubt I would come to this world if that were the case)."

Midoriya: "Yup. Only non-hero jobs."

Rimuru: "What about a restaurant?"

Midoriya: "A restaurant? That's actually a great idea!"

Rimuru: "Well Boy, if we're gonna start a restaurant we better start planning now."

Midoriya: "Japanese."

Rimuru: "Japanese, yeah."

Midoriya: "What's gonna be the special on Tuesdays?"

Rimuru: "Takoyaki."

Midoriya: "Katsudon- half price."

Rimuru: "Yeah and it's gonna be a non-restrictive place."

Midoriya: "Yes- wait what do you mean?"

Rimuru: "Anybody can come."

Midoriya: "Of course."

Rimuru: "Chinese are welcome."

Midoriya: "Yeah I mean why wouldn't they be?"

Rimuru: "Exactly."

Midoriya: "Then why bring it up?"

Rimuru: "We don't bring it up, we just let them in."

Midoriya: "So why mention it?"

Rimuru: "Nobody will."

Midoriya: "So why are we talking about it?"

Rimuru: "I'm not talking about, you're talking about it. I'm just saying let them in."

Midoriya: "Yeah let them in."

Rimuru: "Alright."

Midoriya: "Alright."

Rimuru: "Great."

Midoriya: "Yup."

Rimuru: "No Americans though."

Midoriya: "What? Why not?"

Rimuru: "Let's just say that they have beef with me."

Flashback

Rimuru: "Well Mr George, I have to say- When Big Sis Velgrynd told me about your hamburgers, she wasn't joking."

George: "Anything to please our pheonix's little sibling."

Rimuru: "Oh yeah speaking of which, I heard that you personally own the new model of a DB11 Shotgun."

Velgrynd: "Oh yeah he does. Didn't know you were interested in this sort of a thing."

Rimuru: "Are you kidding me? I would love to blow somebody's brains out with that thing."

George: "Well girl that's certainly quite violent but I have it here with me right now if you wanna see it."

The president of the United stats opened a secret drawer beside the tv and pulled out the big gun.

Rimuru: "Holy shit... This is it. I've only seen one in photos and videos before but this is an actual live shotgun!"

George: "Yes but do be careful with it as it might be loaded."

Rimuru: "I'M GONNA TRY IT!"

Velgrynd: "Wait Rimuru don't-"

*BANG*

Before she could say anything further I had already pulled the trigger. I didn't face much recoil because of my strength but the bullet shells hit a nearby steel bar and managed to ricochet off of it and.....

*SPLASH*

.....straight towards the president's head.

Rimuru: "....."

Velgrynd: "......."

Rimuru: "Oh shit did I just kill George fucking Washington?"

Velgrynd: "RIMURU WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Rimuru: "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS LOADED."

Guards: "MR PRESIDENT NOOO!!!"

Flashback end

Rimuru: "I revived the fella immediately but was banned to meet him in upcoming events. Almost got arrested too but they couldn't really do much since I was Velgrynd's apparant younger sister.

While I was reminiscing about the embarrassing situation I had to go through, a blonde guy came into the class.

???: "Is Rimuru Tempest in the class?"

Rimuru: "Yeah I'm here."

???: "Ah that's excellent! I'm Mirio Togata, a 3rd year student year. I heard about you from Sir and he wanted me to scout you.

Would you mind if we talked about it in another room?"

Rimuru: "Hmm sure why not. Whose Sir though?"

He led me to an unused room which was reserved for 3rd year students.

Mirio: "Alright Miss Tempest, have you ever heard of the hero- Sir Nighteye?"

_________________________________________

To be continued

2506 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.6K 21
➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴍɪssɪɴɢ! Pʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ➪ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs...
829K 29.6K 79
What happens when you, a prisoner from Tartarus, are released and forced into UA? You like a good long story with extra plot? Well, here you go. 🍋...
414 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
66K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...