Chapter 5- Combat training

A.N: Ah yes the smack that changed the timeline

(Rimuru POV)

The day after the first day was fairly normal compared to the first day. The subjects were the same as in a normal High school except for the fact that it was pro heroes teaching us. All of the classes went smoothly until it was finally time for the Hero class.

We all were just sitting in our class until we heard loud footsteps coming from the corridor.

??? : "I am...... COMING THROUGH THIS DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

All Might just slammed through our class door and came in screaming like a lunatic... Yeah something is definitely wrong with his brain.

Everyone: "All Might?!"

Everybody just started screaming with Deku fanboying as usual and commenting on his outfit while I just deadpanned and mumbled to myself.

Rimuru: "A normal person my ass...."

All Might: "Today we will be doing battle training!"

Bakugo: " BATTLE-"

Deku: "training?!"

All Might: "That's right! And along with that are....THESE!"

All Might pressed a button after which suitcases with number assigned on them started coming out of the walls.

All Might: "These are the hero costumes which the support team has made with respect to your requests. Now wear these and come to ground beta!"

Everybody does so except for me because well....my costume is inside my <imaginary space> and I can just wear it any time.

Timeskip to ground BETA brought to you by smug Sirin.

(3rd person POV),

All Might: "It's always important to look the part whole doing hero work
young boys and girls!"

While All Might says so the students walk out wearing their hero costumes one together.

"Now let's get started...you zygotes!"
.
.
.
.
.
(Back to Rimuru POV)

We all walked out of the tunnel wearing our hero costumes while I was wearing my black true dragon outfit without the cape.