Chapter 6-Deku vs Bakugo

(3rd person POV)

After the match between Rimuru and All Might, it was time for the first proper team battle between Deku and Uraraka against Iida and Bakugo. The rest of the students watched the participants by the control room while the 2 teams went to their respective spots to prepare.

Deku and Uraraka went towards the entrance of the building and started discussing a plan.

Deku: "We should stay vigilant because Kachan would most like come for me."

Uraraka: "Speaking of which....do Deku-kun and Bakugo know each other? You seemed to be acquainted with each other(although it seems like he has a grudge against you)."

Deku: "Etooo....how should I say this. We are childhood friends actually. I knew him since we were kids. Although he started bullying me after he learnt that I was quirkless...."

Uraraka: "Huh? You are quirkless?"

Deku: "AH no that's not what I mean. Actually, my quirk was discovered quite late. So until then I was deemed quirkless."

Uraraka: "Ohhhhh I understand. So you are a late bloomer"

Deku: "Yeah that."

While they are talking the timer goes off with both of them entering the building. While walking in the corridoor, they suddenly hear distant explosion sounds. Before they can react Bakugo comes flying from one of the corners and throws an explosion at them both. Deku dodged it by quickly activating full cowling and also pulling Uraraka out of the way.

Bakugo: "HEY DEKU! Don't dodge my attack!"

Deku: "Heh... I knew you would come for me. Uraraka-san! I will hold him here so you have to go and retrieve the bomb in the meantime!"

Uraraka: "You got it!"

Bakugo hearing that charges forward with a right hand swing screaming.
"You think I am gonna let any of you nerds get awa-?!"
To his surprise Deku catches his arm and slams it down.

Deku: "Yknow you always start with the right hand swing. All these years I have been watching you and analysing you so your moves are really predictable for me. Uraraka-san now!"

Bakugo: "Damnit what the hell!..."

Uraraka rushes forward towards the stairs and get away as Bakugo gets back up on his feet ready to charge at Deku.

Bakugo: "I....I WILL KILL YOU, YOU DAMN NERRRD!"

(Rimuru POV)

Damnnn this Bakugo guy really needs to chill. You can feel his anger all the way from here. I wonder how he got his superiority complex... Well whatever, the main problem is how Deku will manage to win this. I trained him for 10 whole months so if he still loses..... Kufufufu. I will have to increase the level of training he gets.

While confronting Bakugo, Deku suddenly feels chilly.
Deku: " I have a feeling that I REALLY need to win this...."

Bakugo: "Damnit deku stop dodging all my attacks!"

Bakugo kept throwing multiple explosions at Deku which were all dodged by Deku. Deku then goes right in front of Bakugo and punches him in the gut. Bakugo spits out saliva and staggers behind. Seeing this Deku moves up the stairs a bit and then stands on the middle one.

Deku: "It's over Kachan! I have the high ground."

"