chapter-14 Parenting Guide 101(supreme deity version)

{NOOOOO I can't eat carpets on Christmas anymore 😭}

(3rd Person POV)

In a fairly large house located at the end of time and space, Nero was lying down on his bed with his headphones on.
Focused on the tunes, he didn't even realise a blue haired individual popping their head out of a portal above his bed.

Rimuru: "HEY LAZYBONES!"

Nero opened his eyes wide open upon suddenly hearing his mom's voice only to look up and see his mom's face mere inches away from his face.

Nero: "WHOA WHA-?"

Rimuru: "Finally noticed me huh? Aren't you a bit too careless?"

Nero: "Yeah well I am pretty sure I take after you."

Rimuru: "Well someone is being quite cheeky today. Just what am I going to do with you..."

Nero: "Why don't you first come down from the portal?"

Rimuru: "Nah were leaving this place. We were supposed to spend some time together today remember?"

Nero: "You do realise that I still have homework left."

Rimuru: "You can do that stuff later, I am above those things. Plus it's a weekend."

Nero: "Don't you have to train Midoriya?"

Rimuru: "I gave him a break. The sports festival just got over yesterday afterall."

Rimuru grabbed Nero's hands and pulled him into the portal leading to Rimuru's office only to be greeted by......

Rimuru: "AGHK!"

???: "FINALLY HERE HUH?!"

.
.

[{New perspective unlocked!}]

(Nero POV)

Rimuru: "AGHHK!"

As soon as we teleported into mom's office, she was greeted with a dropkick from......herself?

Rimuru(?): "Finally here huh? Looks like someone has been having way too fun while leaving their parallel self to deal with a MOUNTAIN OF PAPERWORK!" Spat the parallel existence while glaring at mom.

Nero: "The fuck? I have 2 mom's? Well that explains a lot of questions I had...."

Rimuru: "No it doesn't and you DON'T have two mom's. I'm the one and only one. My parallel existence is essentially just me."

<<Hmmmm.....>>

Rimuru: "You seem to be in deep thought Ciel. What's up?"

<<Oh it's nothing.....just had an interesting idea.>> Ciel answered while internally smirking.

<<If I can get Nero to call me mom then me and master will officially be Nero's parents. This means I will finally be Master's official wife!>> Spiritually giggled Ciel as she then took Mom's attention.

Rimuru: "What is it?"

<<Requesting permission to be let out for some time.>>

Rimuru: "Right now?"

<<Y e s>

Rimuru: "Hm yeah sure why not. I don't see the harm in it."

Mom held out her hand for black mist to come out of it until it formed a body double of her except with red eyes.

Ciel: "Heeeey Nero. Long time no see."

Nero: "Eyyyy well if it's Aunty Ciel. How's it going?"

Ciel: "....what?..."