chapter 3- Entrance Exam

(Rimuru POV)

After 10 months of Izuku's 'training', the entrance exam was finally here.

Rimuru: "The day has come Izuku! Today you show the fruits of your 10 months of extreme training!"

Midoriya: "How can you even call that training..... But the day has come indeed. Thank you Rimuru and All Might for helping me. I won't disappoint you both!"

All Might:" That's the spirit young Midoriya! Well you both should probably get going now as it's about time. Good luck to you two!"

Rimuru and Izuku: " Thank you All Might!"

.

(Midoriya POV)

Midoriya: "Alright i made it. Though I have to say the gate sure is BIG. Man i feel so nervous........No...I can't let the kindness of All Might and Rimuru's.....torture(?) go to waste!
Now come on Izuku! Step forward and grab your-

SHIT?!"

I spoke with determination only to trip

Midoriya: "Wh-"

?????: " Wow! You almost beeped it pretty hard there kid- I mean *Ahem* oh golly are you alright? Saved it."

Midoriya: "*Incomprehensible words which fail to come out*"

Uraraka: " I am Ochako Uraraka by the way. What's your name? "

Midoriya: " UHHHH Bahh?"

Uraraka: "Oh.... are you like a sheep person? Like a wierd green sheep person?"

Midoriya: "Bahhh?"

Uraraka: "Ohhhk then....good luck i guess. Bah?....(God they let some freaks in).

Midoriya " Bah?! Bah? Bahhhh! FUCK!"

Back to (Rimuru POV)

Oh now THAT was definitely the best highlight of the day. My apprentice has certainly grown in a peculiar way.....

Rimuru: "Hey sheep man! You alright?

Midoriya "Gah! Rimuru! Did you see that?!"

Rimuru: "Ahaha! Yeah I did. Seems like you finally awakened as the legendary sheep person huh. My boy finally becomes a man....or sheep. I have no clue."

Midoriya: "What?! Noooo! I-it isn't like that"

Rimuru:"Yeah sure. Anyways let's head in now. People are already starting to staring at you"

Midoriya: "A-alright then."

Both Rimuru and Deku finish the written exam with Deku doing the same as in the original and Rimuru getting a perfect score because he has ciel AND was an adult in his previous life.

Rimuru: "Man that was pretty easy. I didn't even need Ciel to tell me the answers. Well it would make sense since it's just basic high school stuff."

Once I was done with the written exam, I moved onto the auditorium for the orientation about the practical exam.

(Rimuru POV)

After Present Mike explains everyone the rules, they gather at the entrance gate of the practical exams.

Rimuru: "Seems like we can use equipment in this one. Well not like I need them anyways. My sword would be overkill for some simple robots."

After the speech, we all gathered in our respective exam sites. Izuku was in a different lot than me so it was all up to him now.

Present Mike:"Ready....GO!"

The gates open as me and the other participants go around destroying robots with me just using Brute strenght and occasionally some magic to destroy them.
I easily manages to get around 200-300 points while leaving some for the other participants.

Rimuru: "Man this is pretty boring.... This isn't really that much of a challenge"

<< That's because master is just way too strong compared to these robots or the world in general. In cardinal world's standards- these robots would probably be D class enemies.>>

'Yeah but it's still quite boring'

Meanwhile on Midoriya's side he gets a good amount of robots as well since he can use one for all at 5 percent without breaking his body.

*RUMBLE"

Rimuru: "Huh? Why is the ground shaking?"

<< Master, look to your left>>

I turn around to see....holy shit that's huge. It was the zero pointer which Present pic mentioned destroying multiple building. All the other students were fleeing from it.

"Hmm? That thing seems fairly strong compared to the other robots. Perfect timing...I was feeling quite bored anyways."

<<You've been saying that for a while now but I thought you stopped while training Midoriya.>>

Rimuru: "Shush! let me have this moment."

I then use my wings and flies to the zero pointer which attempts to catch me with me easily dodging it's attempts.

Finnalt, I charge up one of the cooler attacks I learnt from my sister.

<<?! Master if you use that move->>

Rimuru: " Scorch dragon's- <Cardinal acceleration>!"

I used Velgrynds signature <cardinal acceleration> which completely disintigrates the zero pointer and destroys their surrounding area.

"Oh fuck maybe I should have used a different attack. I didn't know the robot and the surroundings were that weak.

<< Master went way too overboard for that simple robot!! Thankfully I was able to make it so that the range of the attack was only limited to the robot and some of the surrounds in front of master>>

Rimuru: "What should we do now?....."

<< *Sighs* Well we can just alter the memories of people and make them belive that you just used simple move like <hell flare> to take the robot down. I also reccomend faking to be tired from that so people thing that it was your strongest attack.>>

Rimuru: "Yeah thanks a lot Ciel..."

<<W-well I do only exist for masters sake so you don't need to thank me>>

'Well anyways we should head back now. I wonder how Midoriya-kun will deal with this zero pointer...'

At Midoriya's side, he noticed Uraraka in trouble and instinctively jumped and activated his quirk at full potential.

Midoriya:" DETROIT-"

Random person:" F_ck him up sheep kid! You wild bitch!

Midoriya: " SMASHH!!"

*Back to Rimuru's side*

'Eh I am sure he will be fine after all that training I gave him'

After that Rimuru went home and met up with Deku so that they could talk about how the exam went. After that they waited for a few weeks until the letters from UA finnaly came in and met up again so that they could find out wether they could get in.

{A.N note- Hello there. Hope you liked the new chapter. I just couldn't resist the urge to add mha abridged references. Also Rimuru in this sometimes has Milim or Veldora tendencies to go overboard. Well, time to be ded until the next chapter.}

Another edit: I made this chapter more readable after the chapter 2 rework.