The Silence

By jagodaaaaaaaaa

It's an enemies to lovers Larry Stylinson fanfic. Harry has just changed schools but he made an enemy on the... More

info<3
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
"To my Harry"~Letters

13

179 5 22
By jagodaaaaaaaaa

"Harry, can we talk?" Amy asks and without waiting for my answer, she pulls me away from our group. The rest don't seem to notice it because they are very focused on their shakes because we decided to spend time together after school.

"What is it?"

"Jake told me that he saw you with Louis. Is it something serious now between you two?" The girl whispers to me to make sure no one else hears her.

"No. It's nothing serious, we just talked."

I don't know if I want to tell her exactly what we talked about because it might sound weird.

And it's possible that I would come across as a naive boy who doesn't understand what is bad for him and what is not.

And Louis and I both decided that he was bad for me.

She smiles. "Wow, you guys talked. One step closer to a relationship." Amy winks.

"Stop it." I blush and bite my lower lip. "You think? No, no. Get out of my head, Amy." I quickly walk away from her and return to my seat. I hear my black-haired friend laughing behind me.

"What were you guys talking about?" My best friend, Jasmine asks.

"Oh nothing. Amy was just being silly." I chuckle.

My redhead friend doesn't look happy with my answer. Someday I'll tell her the truth.

Someday.

"Harry, you don't like your shake?" Patrick asks me while looking at what I have ordered.

"What? Oh, no, no, it's good. I'm just full, but you can have it if you want." I move my shake to the blonde boy.

"You don't have to ask twice." He chuckles and takes the shake from me.

"Jesus Patrick, calm down. You can't eat everything you see in front of you. It is not healthy." Sarah lectures our chubby friend.

In response he just shrugs and starts drinking my shake.

I feel a hand on my thigh. I look at Jasmine.

"You sure you don't want to eat anything?" The girls whispers to me.

I shake my head. "I'm fine."

She looks at me for a moment, but then she gives up and goes back to talking to the rest of our group.

I don't talk much and just listen to my friends' conversation.

I like listening and observing. It makes me feel like I can be alert all the time.

I hear someone entering the cafe we ​​are in. I turn around on my chair and as soon as I see dark brown hair and a leather jacket, I know it's Zayn. And if Zayn, so is his group.

This is nothing surprising. There are a lot of people from our school where we are, because it is one of the most popular places to meet up with friends. So it doesn't surprise me that they are here too.

"Ugh, look who's here, guys." David rolls his eyes.

Compared to me, he sits facing the front door, so he has a perfect view of those entering the cafe.

I already know that he's talking about the group of 4 boys who just walked in.

Everyone in our group turns their heads in the direction David is still looking. It's definitely not strange at all that 10 people suddenly stop talking and looking in the same direction.

Well, we're not one of those discreet people that's for sure.

The blonde noticed us first and shyly waved at us. I smile at him in response.

"Who are you waving to?" I hear Liam's voice to Niall. The tall brunette also looks in our direction and rolls his eyes at us. He grabs my friend by the sleeve of his jacket and pulls him closer to Zayn and Louis.

"What happened to Louis again?" I hear Sarah's voice behind me.

"He probably had a fight. I heard rumors that he belongs to a gang." Jennifer says.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. Tomlinson seems like a shady guy just like his father." The girl with heavy make up answers.

"It's true, I go to the same gym as his father. Scary guy, just like his whole group." Jasper says.

I can hear Katie gasps.

"What if he's in the same gang as his father?"

"I don't think so." I say, turning back to our table.

"Why?" Jake asks.

"Louis is not as muscular as his father. I think that if Louis were to be in a gang, which I doubt, I'm just saying, but i think it would be a different type of gang than his father's. His father looks like a typical scary bruiser. I think Louis would rather belong to a gang where they use their brains more than their muscles."

"Curly got a point." Amy agrees with me.

"No he doesn't. I would like to remind you that Tomlinson will be 20 years old this year and he is still in high school, so I sincerely doubt that he is a smart person." Jake rolls his eyes after his words.

"Maybe he's a special spy?" Sarah asks.

"Nah, he's just stupid." The brunette boy stands by his opinion.

"He's also always bruised." Jasper adds.

"Maybe his father just beats him if his gang of brains messes with the gang of muscle men." Jake says while laughing.

The other guys join him. But after a while, Katie lightly hits her boyfriend's arm.

"So that I don't have to beat you up, you idiot." She says.

"Okay, okay, sorry, princess." Jake takes his girlfriend's hand and places a kiss on it.

The boys are still laughing, but it doesn't last long because suddenly something hits David's back with a wet plask.

Patrick picks the thing off his best friend's sweatshirt with his finger and looks at it.

"Cookie milkshake." Our blonde friend says and we all turn to the direction from where someone threw a drink at one of us.

It turns out that Louis and his friends are sitting at the table behind us. I watch them, Liam and Zayn have stupid smirks on their faces, Niall continues to sit with his back to us down next to the boy who pulled him away from us earlier and looks down at his hands, and Louis, who is sitting next to Zayn, waves at us arrogantly and takes a sip of his milkshake through a straw. Cookie milkshake.

"This motherfu-"

David tries to get up but Amy grabs his hand to stop him and says to him.

"Don't let them win. They want you to make a fuss. Sit down."

When the brunette sits down, something hits him again, but this time in the head.

We hear two of Louis' toadies laughing at what their friend did while Tomlinson waves to us with the straw in his right hand.

"That's it!" David hits the table and gets up, but the black-haired girl stops him again.

"Amy, if you stop me from punching that fucking idiot one more time, I promise the next thing that takes your eyeliner off is my vanilla milkshake." David speaks through his teeth and points to his shake.

The girl lets him go right away.

The tall brunette walks towards the other guys' table. When David just gets up, Jasper and Patrick get up too.

"You're coming with us, kid. You will see what it means to live in this part of Doncaster." Jake grabs my hand and pulls me towards the rest of the boys.

When we approach Louis' table, I see the smirk on his face and the look of contempt in his eyes.

"What is it, Williams? Maybe you want a tissue because you are a little bit dirty on your back." The oldest boy talks to David with a little smile on his face.

My friend laughs lightly and then quickly grabs Tomlinson's sweatshirt and pulls him towards him.

Liam and Zayn immediately get up from their chairs at this move, ready to fight, what makes my other friends get even closer to David to show their support, but Louis stoically only raises his hand, showing his boys to stay calm.

I look over and see that Niall is already standing too. I nod apologetically at him and he returns the same gesture.

"Is there something wrong with your shake, Tomlinson? Didn't your mommy teach you not to play with your food?" David says in a menacing voice.

His tone gives me chills. Since I've been living here, I've never seen such a confrontation between my group and Louis's.

"She did. But she also taught me that we need to feed those in need." Louis tilts his head to the side and smiles innocenly.

Jesus, he's so arrogant.

After these words, David only tightens his grip on the brunette's sweatshirt. I know that these words touched him, because during one of the phone conversations with Jasmine she told me that David's parents have been having quite big financial problems since last year, so much so that they had to sell their house and move into a small flat.

Not many people know about it, but it turns out that Louis is not one of them.

"Calm down, poor thing. You don't want me to talk to my parents, do you?" Zayn asks David.

My friend looks at the dark haired boy and after a while he lets go of Louis, who puts on that stupid smirk again because he knows he won again.

I'm a bit confused because I have no idea what Zayn meant when he mentioned his parents.

I walk closer to Niall and whisper in his ear. "What's going on with Zayn's parents?"

He whispers back to me. "Zayn's parents are rich as fuck and own the company where David's dad works."

"Hey, keep an eye on your newbie." Liam pulls me away from Niall and pushes me towards my friends.

I bump into Jasper. I feel like more and more people are starting to look into this whole situation.

"Don't touch Harry." The boy I bumped into places his hand on my shoulder while saying this.

"Don't worry, he likes this aggressive behavior, right Britney?" Louis asks me.

This son of a bitch.

"Shut up, dickhead." The boy with curly brown hair pushes me forward slightly to give me some courage after I said it.

"Awww, look at it." The boy with tattoos I was just talking to leans slightly towards me and rests his hands on his knees, looking as if he was talking to a child. "Our little greenie is learning to show his fangs." Louis says in a sweet voice. Too sweet. He stands up and gets closer to me. "It's a pity that he only does it when his friends are around." The boy gives me a flick on the nose.

I rub my nose as he steps back.

"You may have something on David, and apparently Harry too, but you have nothing against me, so..." Jasper steps forward and punches Louis in the face with all his might.

After that, I see Zayn wanting to move forward and hit him, but Louis calmly stops him again.

I hear Louis' soft but also devilish laugh as he tilts his head back.

"Oh, Jasper, Jasper, Jasper..." The brunette looks at the boy and speaks in a calm voice. "And what about your cousin? I heard that he apparently ran away for a while because he had... Hmmm... Wait." He pretends to have forgotten what he is supposed to say, but after a while he speaks again. "Oh yeah! Your cousin is a fucking junkie and now he's in trouble because of it. Daniel Russell, correct? The 16 year old? Am I right?"

I see surprise on everyone's faces, including mine. But it's most noticeable on Jasper's face. The boy stands frozen and looks at Louis. He seems to want to say something, but out of shock his tongue gets stuck somewhere in his mouth.

Louis smiles victoriously. "So, honey, I have a lot of things. I know about the problems of each of you. So you better not cause problems for me or I will destroy you. Harry knows what I mean." He winks at me.

"Motherfucker." Jake punches Louis in the face.

I hear footsteps behind us.

"Hey! Calm down or I'll have to ask you to leave the building." The cafeteria worker talks to us.

"Yeah, yeah, no problem, sir." I say and I drag my boys to our table where the girls are sitting.

"What the fuck was that?" Jasmine asks.

"I have no intention of staying here any longer." Jasper says under his breath, but loud enough for us to hear.

"Me too. But wait, I have one more thing to do." After her words, Sarah stands up.

We don't know what she wanna do, so we just watch her.

The red-haired girl approaches our enemies' table. He picks up two shakes from their table and pours them on Louis's and Zayn's heads.

The boy with darker hair immediately gets up from the chair.

"You stupid bitch! What the fuck was that supposed to be?!" Zayn screams.

In response, Sarah just blows him a kiss, turns on her heel and walks proudly back to us.

"We can go now." She just grabs her jacket from the back of the chair and puts it on on the way to the door.

We all look at each other in surprise, then we take our things and leave the cafe laughing.

We walk at a fast pace to the park, I look back a few times to see if Louis and the others are following us, but I don't see them anywhere.

I pull out my phone and open the chat with Niall.

"Sorry about my friends."

"Harry c'mon. Don't just stand there." I hear Jake's voice.

"I'm coming!"

*

As we are sitting on a bench in the park, or rather just the girls, because there is no room for everyone, we still laugh at what Sarah did.

"Okay, okay, laughs, but how does Louis know about your cousin? Even I didn't know about it." Jake says which makes us serious again.

"Neither did I." Jennifer adds.

Jasper sighs. "I have no idea, but I don't like how much he knows. No one knew about it except my family."

"I wonder what else he knows about us." Amy says.

"Maybe it's just because Louis is the most popular in our school that's why he knows so much." I wonder out loud.

"Okay, but we're pretty popular too, and the only things I know about the others is when Jasmine comes over with gossips." David answers.

"True, out of all of us, I know the most about people." My best friend chuckles. "But I only know frivolous rumors anyway. Louis, on the other hand, knows about serious problems."

"It's kinda scary..." Katie says.

I agree with her. This is quite disturbing.

"He's always been like this. He always sits quietly somewhere on the sidelines, but when it comes down to it, he reveals people's deepest secrets." Patrick says.

There is something about it. Whenever I look for Louis in the crowd, he either stands alone against the wall or is with his group, but then Niall and Liam do the most talking and he stays quiet.

It's true that when I'm alone with him he talks quite a lot, but yeah, at the beginning he only answered with one word or didn't answer at all, but now it's almost a normal conversation.

But you probably need to get to know him better before he starts talking.

"Okay, I'm getting ready to go home because it's a bit late. Baby, will you walk me home?" Katie says.

"Of course, love." Jake gives the blonde his hand to help her get up and he puts his arm around her. "Bye, guys!"

We say goodbye to the couple.

We all slowly go home and everyone goes their own way.

After a while I hear footsteps behind me.

"Harry wait!" Jasmine shouts after me and I stop to wait for her.

"Wassup?"

"What's really going on between you and Tomlinson? I heard what he said in the cafe and I have the impression that something happened that you're not telling me about." The girl says as she finally reaches me.

We're walking towards my house and I don't know what to say.

"I talked to him several times."

"I doubt he was just talking about your conversations."

I sigh. I stop and wipe my face with my hand. I put my hand on my friend's shoulder and look down.

"Harry? What happened between you two?" She asks, slightly concerned about my reaction.

"There may have been a situation where me and Louis had sex..." I confess, still looking at my shoes.

"What?! Wait... What? Are you and Louis... together? Please tell me that you aren't..."

"No, no, we're not together."

Jasmine exhales air. "Good. But still... How this happened? And why don't I know about it?!"

"At school..."

"You had sex with him at school?!" She shouts.

"Yeah, Jasmine, say it louder because I think those two old people on that bench didn't hear you." I nod at a couple of older people.

"Sorry... But Jesus Harry... At school? Seriously?"

I nod.

"Wait... Did he give you those hickeys on your neck that you had?"

I nod once again and blush in embarrassment.

"Oh my fucking God."

"And I also skipped classes with him recently and I think... I think I told him that I like him..."

"WHAT?!" She shouts once again.

"Jesus Jasmine keep it quiet please."

"Sorry, sorry. But what?! You like him?! And why do you THINK you like him?"

"Well, I didn't say it directly, but it could be inferred."

"Oh my God... I... I don't know what to say I... Jesus Harry he's Louis Tomlinson."

"I know!" I sigh and close my eyes. "I know, okay?" I start walking towards my house again.

"Wait!"

"Ugh... What?!" I turn around.

I don't have the strength to deal with her now.

She sighs. "It's just... If something else happens between you two, tell me." She says in caring tone.

I nod.

"Okay... Well... Goodnight, Harry." She turns around.

"Jas?"

"Yeah?" The girl looks at me.

"Don't tell anybody. Only you and Amy know."

"Amy knows too?"

"Mhm..."

"Oh, okay. I won't tell anyone. I promise."

"Thanks..."

"Goodnight, Harry."

"Goodnight, Jasmine."

Each of us goes in a different direction.

I didn't think she would find out about it like this. I thought I'd tell her myself when I was ready. But apparently the universe wanted it differently.

Louis, you fucking idiot, look what you're doing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 18.5K 23
Harry Styles is being destroyed. Everyday, Zayn bullies him worse than the day before. It's not easy making it through school. But when a new student...
351K 13.5K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
1.8K 104 37
Here we have a timid, shy, and suspenders-loving Louis Tomlinson. Being eighteen and a year twelve, he should be confident, having long-term friends...
Black Bird By Ash

Fanfiction

544K 17.4K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...