THE VAMPIRE LOVE

Oleh _xeronox_

A paranormal love story. "I am the monster that breathing men would kill. I am a Dracula" The story of chuhiy... Lebih Banyak

CH:1-DESTINY
CH:2-IT WAS A DREAM
CH:3-THE DEMON IN ME
CH:4-MUMMA
CH:5-BAD LUCK
CH:6-HONEYMOON
CH:7-PAINTING
CH:8-RUDE OR SWEET
CH:9-WHO IS PRINCESS
CH:10-SORRY
CH:11-MONSTER
CH:12-BLACKMAIL
CH:13-PURE SOUL
CH:14-T-SHIRT
CH:15-TROUBLE
CH:16-MY WIFE
CH:18-FALLEN FOR HER
CH:19-THE DISASTROUS DAY
CH:20-MY PROBLEM
CH:21-LITTLE PRINCESS
CH:22-BAT
CH:23-HER HASEENA
CH:24-A BLOODY VAMPIRE
CH:25-I AM A DRACULA
CH:26-GO GET YOUR GIRL
CH:27-HAPPY VALENTINE'S
CH:28-SUCK ME
CH:29-THEIR REUNION
CH:30-THE MYSTERY OF 'M'
CH:31-MEERA RAJPUROHIT
CH:32-MYSTERY OF BLACK DOOR
CH:33-THE DREADFUL PAST
CH:34-HASEENA'S APOLOGY
CH:35-YOURS TONIGHT
CH:36-THE VAMPIRE LOVE
•| New Story |•

CH:17-IT'S HER BIRTHDAY

261 38 0
Oleh _xeronox_

"chalo ab koi bakwas nhi so jao chuhiya " krish ordered being irritated of her chuhiya. "nahi.nahi.nahi hum nhi soynge..hume abhi hot chocolate chahiye" haseena demanded. "ab itni raat ko hum vo kaha se laye?" krish asked. "tch...tch...itne integent ho khud Banao na" haseena said. "vo intelligent hota h" krish said controlling herself. "ha wahi jo bhi h" haseena said mimicking karishma.

"thik h chalo" krish said shaking her head in disbelief. "aisenhi..hume like chaliye " haseena said with a pout which melted thearrogant devil. Then krish carried her on her back and made her siton the kitchen slab while she herself started making the hotchocolate for her chuhiya. Accidently krish cut her hand. "alle kya hua" chuhiya...I mean haseena asked immediately. "nahi kuch nhi krish said holding her finger tightly so that the blood is not visible ."hume dikhaiye" haseena took her hand but it was all clean....not a single scratch was there. "aap yeh har baad kaise ker lete h " sheasked confusingly.

"bataya to tha magic " krish winked . Then she gave the hot chocolate to haseena. After taking a sip haseena signaled krish to come down to her level as she was sitting on the slab.When krish came near she whispered "aapko pata h agar koi chiz acchi lage to kaise tarif kerte h?" Krish confusingly nodded in no."aise" haseena said and deeply kissed her cheek making krish shocked and speechless. "thik h" krish said awkwardly after amoment of silence. While haseena started giggling.

"Ab aap humari tarif kijiye "haseena demanded."Hum..hum...kaise?" Karishma fumbled. "Accha hum kal karange "krish said. ""Nahi abhi" haseena said. "Hum vada kerte h kal pakka karange " krish said and haseena nodded cutely.

"waise kuku-" haseena was interrupted by krish "yeh kuku kya h?".

"are aap hume chuhiya bula sakte h hum kuku bhi nhi?" haseena pouted. "nahi yeh accha nhi h" krish too pouted. "accha fir monkey?" haseena said after thinking. "nahi yeh accha nhi h...monkey jaisi aapki koi bhi harkat nhi h....ha krishu sahi rahega"she declared but didn't notice that karishma was frozen. "kya hua krishu?" she asked. "nahi kuch nhi sone chalo" krish said wipingher tear before haseena could see.

Then after a lot of struggle krish was successful in making her chuhiya sleep.

_____________________________________

Next morning...

Today karishma was the first one to wake up . She got up and firstly carefully covered her chuhiya with the blanket and then remembered how much she had troubled her last night. She sighed and went to the kitchen.

She got herself a coffee and started remembering the things fromtheir first meet. How coincidently they met each other and within a month of it they got married. Then the coming of Sam in their lives and spoiling it completely and then their coming to Switzerland which had really proved good as they were finally able to know each others true self and bond with each other quite well. Then suddenly something struck her mind. She went back to the airport scene when they had to take their flight. Then her mind brought her the images of haseena's passport. The date of birth was 01.11.03.

"IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!" karishma exclaimed. "to tujhe usse kya?"her mind spoke up. "tujhe uske liye kuch Kerna chahiye" her Heart suggested. "why will you do anything?" her mind said. "because she is your wife " her heart whispered.

"but you don't love her"her mind said again. "vo sirf tum per bharosa karke yaha aayi h...it's your responsibility to make her happy"heart whispered again. "you are not a person who cares about anyone's feelings right?" her mind said. "or maybe you are?"heart whispered softly.

"stop-it" karishma said catching her suspended breath. "I'll do something" she finally decided and left the place.

______________________________________

Haseena woke up and to her surprise it was the first time since her marriage that she didn't fell off the bed seeing her monster because monster was not there. "yeh kaha gye" she said and held her head which was paining. "aah" then everything from last night came rushing to her mind. How much she irritated her krish and the cops and hot chocolate everything.

"aargghh haseena tu pagal h" she mumbled to herself and movedout of the room in search of her krishu. "John where is karishma?"she asked. "she went somewhere early in the morning and didn't say anything to me" John said. Haseena tried to call her because afew days ago karishma was kind enough to give her her number aswhen they had gone to the mall haseena was lost and krish had found her playing in the kids section . After that incident krish was compelled to do that. Right now krish was not answering her call.Haseena checked her phone and she had various birthday wishes from everyone and she was very happy seeing that but just anothermoment her smile disappeared when she remembered that her life partner doesn't know about it.

It was afternoon now but their was no news of krish. Now her phone was switched off and haseena was blaming herself for all this."humari hi galti h ...na hum kuch karte kal nahi krish jate...kaha haap krishu please aa jaiye na" she was on the verge of crying when the doorbell rang. She opened it to find krish standing there with some shopping bags. Haseena immediately hugged her started crying.

"Chuhiya kya hua?" Krish asked out of concern. "I am sorry...aap..app kaha chale gye the ....hum dar gye the krishu" and she began sobbing. "Shhh...chup ho jao..are tumhe to pata hi h vo santu ki shopping list rhe gyi thi..wahi lene gye the ab rona band kro" krish said softly.

After a moment she was successful in calming her. Karishma didn't tell her that she knows it's her birthday today because she had some other plans. Then she bagan showing haseena what all things she had brought. "Are yeh to pepper spray h" haseena said holding a pepper spray. "Iska santu kya karegi...are ha it's good for protection from bastards" haseena said. "Nahi nahi humari santu next level h...yeh pepper spray vo kutto pe use karegi" krish corrected her. "Kutto pe kaise?" Hasena asked confusingly. Krishsmiled and said"Usse na kutto se bahut dar lagta h isliye. Ek baarpata h hum na raste se ja rhe the...bahut chhote the hum dono. Fir acchanak se santu ke peeche 4 kutte pad gye. "

"Fir?" Haseena asked curiously. "Fir kya santu aage aage kutte peeche peeche aur kutto ke peeche peeche hum...ghar tak yeh marathon ki thi humne" haseena looked weirdly at krish and after a minute of dead silence both bursted out into piles of laughter.

"Yeh kya h" haseena asked taking out a beautiful red dress fromthe bag. "Yeh vo...accha laga to le liye...tum...tum.." she said nervously. "Humare liye" haseena completed. "Are nhi nhi...bas agar lena h to lelo" krish said too proud to admit.But haseena understood and just smiled smoothly.

The whole day krish didn't let haseena know that she knows about her birthday. In the evening she told her to get ready and said that they were going somewhere , she wore that red dress and krish was as usual wearing black. When she came out krish couldn't take her eyes off of her she was looking amazing. "Kaise lag rhe h hum krish?" Haseena asked. "Bahut acchi" krish said being lost. "Ji?"She came out of her trance. "Matlab achi lag rhi ho" krish cleared her throat. "Waise kisi ne wada kiya tha acche se tarif kerne ka"haseena mumbled to herself but krish heard it. "Koi baat nhi-"haseena couldn't complete as she felt a pair of warm lips over her left cheek and the next moment they were apart. It was a quick peck. "Yeh bhi thik h " haseena said slowly.

As they were about to leave John was coming in. "Ae taklu"haseena said. "Takla hoga tera baap" John replied. This left haseena speechless. She was just staring at him with an open mouth. "Actually karishma ma'am told me to tell you this whenever you tell me taklu" john said in his accent. "Ohh" haseena couldn'tform words and then she heard krish giggling from the threshold ofthe house. "Aargghh khadus" she yelled.

Both of them soon reached a quite comfortable and cosy place. It was not at all crowded as if it was completely booked or maybe itwas . "to aap hume dinner date pe laye h" haseena teased her."Dinner date nhi.. family dinner " krish said and pointed at the laptop kept on the table. Every family member holding a card was their on a video call. Priyanshu, Zara, santu , mr singh and ammi abbu. All the card together said 'happy 19th birthday haseena'.Haseena was shocked and surprised. Before she could recover this shock , the curtains were pulled and a beautiful decoration of red balloons and happy birthday written came in front of her. She got emotional and looked at krish with a teary smile. She tightly hugged her and mumbled "thank u". Karishma hesitantly put her hands on her back and hugged her properly. "Happy birthday" she whispered.

Then they talked and spent the evening together joyfully. When krish and haseena came back it was late night. After changing when haseena came in the room krish was in the balcony . "Krishu"she called out slowly and krish turned towards her and gestured herto speak. Haseena slowly came forward and said" aaj aapne humare liye jo kiya...hum kabhi bhul nhi payange. Hume to andaza bhi nhi tha ki aap itna kuch kerne wale h. Isliye for making my day so so special hum aapko thank u kehna chahte h" she said nervously and held krish hands. "Aaj jo aapne kiya uske badle aap aaj raat humare sath jo chahe ker sakte h" she said nervously.Haseena didn't know that whatever krish did in india was because of Sam. She thought that krish might be controlling herself and in order to thank her she found no other option except this.

There was a long silence in the atmosphere neither of them spoke anything , the only sound was of the clock. Then krish slowly hugged haseena and she gasped but held her properly. They remained in that position for a little long after which krish said "yehsab kerne ki zarurat nhi h. I don't need this. Come , let's sleep" her voice was soft and loving which brought a genuine smile at haseena's face.

Karishma went and quietly slept on her side and haseena laid on her side. After sometime krish turned towards her and kept her onehand on her waist and whispered in her ear in half sleep "happy birthday" and then slept again. Haseena chuckled at her innocence and said "cute khadus" and they slept peacefully.....

As it is my birthday❤ .Cheers 🥂

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62.1K 6.7K 65
" मैंने ये हिजाब तेरा ढूँढा, हर जगह शवाब तेरा ढूँढा कलियों से मिसाल तेरी पूछी, फूलों में जवाब तेरा ढूँढा " When the night will be dark, when the roa...
5.1K 418 13
Hi guys! Its a kareena story with many secrets which is vampire story..Haseena still dont know about her powers..how will she react when she get to k...
59.5K 6.9K 28
A horrible night passed. Karishma found in a terrible condition but wait what happened? Just dive in the story to know P.s- A KarEena Story
16.4K 1.8K 25
The story is about two lovers who met in business . One is the boss ( owner ) of the most famous and richest companies in India & on the other hand s...