Scream 2 [BTS Fanfic]

By Cuddlemeyoongi

Part 2 Starting her senior year with her friends, Mia thought the nightmare was finally over, but that is unt... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18 (Finale)

12

121 11 3
By Cuddlemeyoongi

"Mia..."

Her eyelids slowly opens, vision is blurry for a second before adjusting the person's face in front of hers as his shadow glides across the walls because of the moonlight beaming through the blinds. Thunder rumbles in the dark sky as raindrops splatters over the windows. With a palm against her forehead, she groans softly sitting up on the bed but Taehyung stops her from moving any further by holding her left arm.

"Woah, take it easy there." He speaks softly, kneeling beside the bed, sliding her hair behind an ear as she stares at him confused, wondering where they're at.

Mia's voice comes out hoarse while she slowly sits up on her bottom. "What happened? Where am I?"

Taehyung grabs a water bottle behind him off the bedside table. "You fainted right in front of me. My dad's house is near so I bought you here." He gives the drink to her after twisting the cap off.

She sips the warm water looking around his  bedroom that has a bed, small closet, desktop in a corner near the window, posters of famous musicians on the wall, and a tv. "How long have I been out?"

Taehyung stands on his feet, sighing. "Not that long. When's the last time you ate something?"

"It's been a few hours," she mutters, swallowing because her throat is dry.

Her college ex boyfriend gently takes her hand in his saying politely "Let's get some food in your stomach." and then helps her off his bed, leading her downstairs to the kitchen.

Mia pushes the empty plate away from here and sighs satisfyingly with a small smile on her face after finishing a turkey sandwich he had made for her.

Taehyung reaches across the dining table for the dish asking "Would you like another one?" but she shakes her head no then sips a cup of juice.

With his back turned, he stands in front of the sink, washing and rinsing the plate as she says to him "I got your gift basket. It was thoughtful of you to send me the wine after not speaking to me for days. It lets me know you were thinking about me all this time." She breathes out a soft chuckle.

Setting the plate down on the counter after drying it with a towel, he says back with confusion written all over his face. "I didn't send you a gift basket or any wine, Mia."

She stares at him with her words stuck in her throat, eyes wide while he gives her a questionable look, resting his back against the counter, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You did with a note that's been signed by you."

Taehyung shakes his head no, calmly saying "I promise you, I didn't send you anything. My plane landed about an hour ago just before I met you at the bookstore. I only came back to town to come get you. You're coming home with me,"

Mia's mouth is agape as she knits her brows with determination releasing on her face. "I'm not going anywhere with you." If he didn't send the gift basket then that only means it was the killer who had done it.

"This town isn't safe anymore. I advised you to come with me while you still can. There might not be another chance like this." Losing her would definitely be his biggest guilt in life.

She stands on her feet, grabbing her coat off the back of the chair and then slides it on. "I have to go. Thanks for the food,"

Taehyung follows her out the kitchen and down the hallway. "You will die if you stay here, Mia. I can't let that happen."

Stopping in front of the door with her left hand reaching for the knob, she spins around breathing out deeply, tucking some hair behind an ear. "It doesn't matter where I go, he will follow me. So I'm dead either way." She then opens the door and steps outside in the pouring rain.

"Wait up, I'm coming with you." Taehyung follows her outside, shutting the door behind him.

"I'm sorry about your friend. I didn't know him that well but I heard he was a good guy." Julie lies naked in bed next to Jimin underneath the sheets, legs tangled with her head on his bare chest while he rubs a hand soothingly up and down her back, staring at the ceiling. He knows he has to get ready for the game tonight but after losing his teammate to murder, he doesn't have in him to play.

Breathing in deeply, Jimin says lowly. "Cameron was the best. Just can't believe he's gone," he untangles himself from Julie, pushes the sheets off his figure and then wanders inside the small bathroom connected to his bedroom.

The blonde sits up on her bottom on the edge of the bed, reaching for her phone that's on the bedside table, humming a tune as the water runs in the shower. She curses when the device slips out of her palm and then tumbles on the floor somewhere. Bending down on the floor, she turns on the lamp and then searches for it.

It lands underneath the bed next to a shoe box on top of black cloak. Being the curious person that she is, Julie pulls the piece of clothing and the shoebox from underneath the bed. Her eyes widen looking down at the long black cloak she swear she seen somewhere but can't remember. Opening the box, a gasp comes out of her mouth as her heart pounds against her ribcage while she holds the terrifying white mask in one hand, remembering seeing paintings of it on Mia's bedroom walls and the same costume the reporters spoke about on the news.

The bathroom door opens and Jimin's footsteps slowly approaches behind her.

Whole body shivering as she looks back over one shoulder with fear in her eyes while he looks back at her ominously.

"Last night we lost two people, one of them being an excellent basketball player that I loved as if he was my own. Cameron Rockwell wasn't only just a good student, a great co-captain or a guy that made us all laughed. He was way more than that. He was a loving son, boyfriend and a dear friend that we've all lost way too soon..." the gray haired boys basketball coach stands in the middle of the gymnasium holding a microphone in one hand while his team stands beside him holding a poster of Cameron's school yearbook photo as the crowd silently watch.

"And what about Kennedy? This old bastard hasn't said two words about her. Matter of fact I haven't heard anything about her all day. The only thing I've seen was her locker being decorated with sad cards, pictures and flowers but everyone's been talking about Cameron," Chloe mumbles angrily as she stands with Kristen by the exit while their classmates sits on the bleachers.

Kristen scrolls through social media and then shows Chloe her phone screen. "Her followers are posting about her online."

Chloe scoffs, inhaling deeply, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "She doesn't even know those people."

Sighing, Kristen slides her phone down in her pocket, catching a glimpse of Mickey sitting beside Adriana in the crowd, smiling at her. Her heart pounds in excitement as she gives her a small wave.

The speech is over and now the boys are warming up before the game. Jung Kook jogs to the girls dressed in his jersey, matching shorts and white sneakers. "Have you talked to Mia?" He asks Kristen with a hopeful look in his eyes after not hearing from his ex girlfriend all day.

"I texted her back at the hospital but she never replied," Kristen shrugs worriedly. Jung Kook inhales a deep breath, trying to remain calm and focus on the game tonight. Liam comes in late already wearing his uniform.

"Where have you been?" Jung Kook asks him with a long sigh, thinking he weren't going to play tonight.

Liam pushes his hair back with one hand, making Chloe blush after glancing at her. "I had to go home and changed. Earlier I texted you back saying I would be running late."

Jung Kook frowns in confusion. "I didn't get your message."

Kristen's phone rings in her pocket. She quickly pulls it out and then says "It's Mia," before stepping out the gym answering the call.

Coach sees Liam and Jung Kook talking to Chloe instead of warming up and he gets upset. "Boys! Get your butts over here!"

"You guys go play. I'll be fine. So far, there's no sign of the killer anywhere. Honestly, I think it was just some airhead messing with me," Chloe reassures them, looking around the gym.

Liam glances at the police officer who's standing on the other side of the gym dressed in the exact same outfit as Chloe, blending in with the other students. "Should we call off the decoy?"

"I don't think so." Jung Kook pats his teammate on the right shoulder. "Let's go before Coach kills us." As him and Liam returns to the court their coach stands with his hands on his hips, eyebrows creasing as he mumbles incoherent words.

After successfully proceeding a layup, Phillip makes a snarky comment, slapping Jung Kook on the back. "You guys were having a tea party over there or something?"

Jung Kook growls at him, bouncing a basketball with one hand. "Shut up, Phil." And then runs towards Coach when he shouts his name.

"Where the hell is Jimin?" Coach folds his arms against his chest while holding a clipboard.

The teen boy frowns after thinking for a moment, realizing he hasn't heard or seen him all day. "I don't know,"

Kristen is alone in the hallway standing sideways against the wall holding the phone against one ear. "I haven't seen or heard from her all day. You think she's at home grieving about Cameron?"

On the line Mia is talking, sitting in the passenger seat while Taehyung drives the car. "I'm not too far from her house so I will swing by there and then call you back."

"Okay, be safe." The call disconnects between them.

Sighing deeply with a pit of worry growing in her stomach, Kristen can't help but think Gwen is in trouble because being away from people isn't like her. A loud roar of cheering coming from inside the gym startles her and when she spins around, returning back to the game, she almost screams seeing someone standing behind her.

Kristen gulps, eyes larger as she eyes the attractive dark haired female in front of her smiling. "Mickey...you scared me."

"Sorry. You were on the phone and I didn't want to interrupt so I waited here. Promise, I wasn't eavesdropping though." She chuckles lightly, crossing her hands behind her back, giving Kristen an innocent look.

"It's okay if you were. I'm um...been thinking about my friend all day." Kristen bites the inside of her cheek, sliding her phone down in her back pocket.

Mickey lifts both brows questionably. "Which friend? I don't know if you noticed but, Kris you're quite popular and you have a lot of friends."

"I'm not really popular. If so, it's because of the wrong reasons." Heat rises in Kristen's cheeks as knots twists in her stomach and her heart does cartwheels. She hasn't felt this way about anyone since Kara. "Have you seen Gwyneth? The blonde hasn't been answering my calls and I'm worried."

A sad sigh releases from Mickey's mouth. "She just lost her boyfriend. Maybe she needs space."

"Why didn't I think of that?" Kristen rubs her forehead and then sucks her teeth. "You're probably right but I just can't shake this feeling that something's wrong."

"What do you mean?" Mickey comes closer making Kristen more nervous.

"N-Nothing. I'm probably just paranoid."

"Aren't we all? There's another killer out there lurking in the dark, stalking its next victim. God, I can barely sleep at night. I pray he doesn't murder me before I start season two of my podcast."

"You have a podcast?" Kristen asks curiously.

Mickey nods with her lips pressed together. "Yeah, I upload scary topics on my YouTube channel. I call them graveyard stories. I'm almost at two hundred thousand followers."

"Interesting," Kristen says in a deadpan tone, stepping around Mickey. "I'm going back to the game," she stops moving when the girl's hand gently grabs hers.

"Wait. I was wondering if we could go somewhere and talk?" Mickey sounds hopeful, looking apologetically for bringing up her YouTube channel when Kristen is obviously having a hard time right now.

Without saying anything else, Kristen follows her down the hall, passing many closed doors, but there's one open and what she sees totally catches her off guard. Mr. Jansen is stuffing what looks like a body bag inside a locker way in the back of the room behind a row of desks. He quickly shuts and locks the door, glaring at Kristen as she's being pulled around a corner.

At the end of the hall Mickey squeezes a doorknob and then pushes the door open grinning from ear to ear, pulling Kristen inside the dark empty classroom.

"Did you see that?" Kristen pants, standing with her back against the door while Mickey is in front of her chest to chest in the dark room, listening to her hard breathing.

"See what?" Mickey turns the light on.

Kristen doesn't exactly know what she saw back there but she knows that teacher is up to no good. "Mr. Jansen....he....I saw him. He was...it looked like—" she is silenced by Mickey's soft red lips. Her body begins to relax while the kiss deepens with her fingers in Mickey's long hair.

Parting away from the kiss after what seems like minutes of pure bliss, Mickey leans her forehead against hers, whispering "I can't stop thinking about you. Last night, you blew me away at that slumber party."

"I think I was drunk," Kristen mumbles, her memory is blurry from that night.

"I believe we both were but I can't stop thinking about the way you made me feel in that closet." With their bodies still pressed together, Kristen backs Mickey up against a desk and then stands in between her thighs.

Even though her mind is still wondering what Mr. Jansen is hiding, she also wants to taste Mickey again. "Would you like to feel that way again?"

Mickey desperately nods, unzipping her dark blue jeans, eyes on Kristen's hazel ones as she kneels between her thighs, tugging the jeans down her ankles and then her panties.

A moan releases from Mickey's lips as she lies down on her back over the desk, closing her eyes, combing her nails through Kristen's pixie cut.

"Damn it, Kris where are you?" Chloe paces in the corner with her phone against an ear. The game is loud with the school in the lead by three points. Players running up and down the court bouncing and shooting the ball while the student cheers from the bleachers, holding up jerseys and encouraging posters.

Cursing underneath her breath, Chloe hangs up and tucks her phone down in her pocket, ignoring her growling stomach. She wants to grab a snack but is too afraid to go alone. The only choice she has is to grab the only officer on duty attention. She waves at the female decoy and then gestures for her to come over quickly.

The female officer approaches her with a concern expression. "What's the matter?"

Chloe rubs her tummy, quite annoyed that she can't leave the gym on her own. "I'm hungry."

"What would you like? I could make a trip to the cafeteria. The snack bar is still open." The female officer offers with a polite smile.

"I would like two hotdogs with mustard and diced onions." Chloe then says before the policewoman walks out the gym "Oh and bring a coke please."

When the policewoman is long gone, Chloe takes out her phone when it chimes in her pocket, thinking it's Kristen but her face pales when a text comes through from the unknown number.

It's a picture of her that was taken a moment ago by the killer from a different angle. Hyperventilating, she looks up from the phone screen and then search for anyone out of the ordinary. Everyone seems to be normal. Chloe swallows hard and then opens her contacts, ready to dial the policewoman that just left but her phone drops to the floor when a gloved hand wraps around her mouth, and the other one around her waist, pulling her underneath the bleachers.

Her body falls on the dirty floor with a thump, almost knocking her out but she slowly gets back up, crying out for help when the attacker stares down at her hauntingly, holding up the knife.

"Leave me alone!" Chloe stumbles on her feet and begins running towards the other side of the bleachers. Ghost Face roughly throws the knife towards her, stabbing her in the back, right in the spine, making her fall to her knees with wide eyes as blood splutters from her mouth.

Choking, she's falls on her stomach, reaching out for help but it's no use because the killer pulls the knife out of her back, kneels on top of her, pulls her by the hair and then glides the weapon deeply across her throat, spraying her blood on the floor.

Chloe's head immediately drops and the guy quickly slides off the mask and costume, shoves them both inside a backpack with the bloody knife then swiftly exits the gym without anyone noticing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48.4K 24
❝Little did I know that you were closer than expected.❞ [당신의 목소리] ------- Started: 150728 Completed: 151010 Status: [ ] Ongo...
269K 12.4K 26
-Mini Sequel to Silk Sheets- "Hi, I'm Yoongi." "Hi, I really don't give a fuck." Cover photo by @TheChristianChimChim
296K 14.5K 52
in which sinai chairak rated park jimin a six out of ten. highest ranking: #32 in bts warning: contains swearing, violence, abuse of alcohol and matu...
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin