MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem...

By AlecAmmerata

You are known as Draco, the Half-Human Half-Dragon hero. You are capable of many dragon transformations from... More

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery
Chapter 3: Reuniting Friends
Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession
Chapter 5: Operation: Wondercolt
Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth
Chapter 7: Fall Formal
OC Bio Update and Harem Update (Along with other updates)
Chapter 8: The Last Life
Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin
Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase
Chapter 11: Better Than Ever
Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: The Return of Twilight
Chapter 14: Catching Up
Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover
Chapter 16: Past Deaths
Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings
Chapter 18: An Emotional Reunion
Your Thoughts so far
Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls
Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria
Chapter 21: Getting More Queens
Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens
Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return
Chapter 24: An Old Enemy
Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?
Updates (Harem Update included)
Chapter 26: Testing Magic
Chapter 27: Spying on the Enemy
Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?
Chapter 29: Photo Problems
Chapter 30: Making Banners
Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games
Chapter 32: Arrival of Crystal Prep
Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 34: Stories of the Past/The Final Round
Chapter 35 - A New Power/Princess Twilight's Return

Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World

1.4K 24 28
By AlecAmmerata

Three weeks have passed since your first day at CHS. You had made some new friends from not just Flash Sentry and the girls, but a few of the other students as well. When you were here, you felt different. You made it a habit to help your fellow students no matter how big or small their problem was. As a result, your popularity skyrocketed. Your fellow students would always smile and wave at you or they would sometimes respectfully pat your back.

However, even though everyone now had a great deal of respect for you, there was one particular person who was not so friendly towards you. That person was none other than the bully queen Sunset Shimmer. Every time the two of you met, she would try to find some way to humiliate or torture you. She even tried to be more flirtatious with you for you to date her. These efforts would always be in vain as you were always able to maneuver your way out of any trick that she had for you. If she wasn't able to do it herself or if she was too busy with something else, she would always send her two idiot henchmen Snips and Snails after you. Much like their boss, however, they too weren't having any luck with you. You had to stop and think a few times at the thought of what exactly they saw in her to stand by her side and do her bidding.

There were a few times that you wondered why she was doing all of this in the first place. Why did she want to rule the school all this time? What did she hope to accomplish by doing all of this? These thoughts were always rattling around inside your brain every day since you got here.

Anyway, one particular morning you went off to school earlier than usual. First, you had breakfast with your family. Then you got ready and started to head towards school. You flew today with your wings since your sister had to be at work early. As you get to school, you stop and take a breather. You then looked around to see if anyone saw you.

(Y/N): Phew. If anyone had seen that, I would've been terrified. They would be also, but not as much as me.

You looked at your watch and saw it was only 6:45. You then spotted a tree.

(Y/N): Well, since I'm here early, I might as well take a dragon nap under that tree. It's still dark out, which means I can go as the Night Fury.

You then turn into a jet-black dragon with light spots. You have cat-like eyes, ear-like appendages, nubs and tendrils protruding from the head, fins behind the hind legs, and tail fins. This is your Night Fury form.

You then climbed the tree and hooked your tail on a branch. You then started to sleep upside-down.

You slept for a good 30 minutes. Then a light began to appear and you were waking up from it.

(Y/N): Nngh. Huh?

You then see a peculiar glow emanating from the horse statue's bottom part. Your eyes widened as you walked over to it.

(Y/N): What's that?

You waited with much anticipation as the mirror glowed brighter and brighter.

(Y/N): This is strange. It's not every day I get to see this.

You waited for a few more seconds before the light became blinding as two figures popped out of it. You quickly opened your eyes and saw what had just come through the mirror. You were surprised by what you saw. One of the figures was a tiny dog with light mulberry fur, a light spring budish gray underbelly, and light lime green ears. Its eyes were moderate pistachio green while the tuft of hair on its head was a moderate harlequin. It had a spiked collar with a heart on it.

The other figure, however, caught your attention the most. It was a girl with light mulberry-ish skin and moderate sapphire blue hair with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks. Her eyes were moderate violet which sparkled in the morning sun. She wore a pinkish-red bow tie, a purple skirt, a light blue shirt, and black shoes.

(Y/N): (thinking) Whoa. Who is she? She looks... adorable.

The girl was dazed from landing on the floor rather hard as the dog was busy observing her.

???: Ugh. Uh. Huh!?

She mumbled in a rather confused voice.

???: Uh, Twilight?

The dog spoke with concern.

(Y/N): (thinking) Did that dog just talk?

You sat there observing as the girl named Twilight took notice of the dog.

Twilight: Huh? Spike? You're not supposed to be a, uh... Spike? Are you a... dog?

Spike spun around to get a decent look at himself.

Spike: I... think so. But... I have no idea what you are.

Twilight then brought her hands in front of her face as she got a good look at them and gasped. Immediately after that... she screamed so loud that you had to cover your ears.

Twilight: (screaming) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight quickly silenced herself as you moved your hands from your ears.

(Y/N): (thinking) Geez. Not a blissful sound. At least it's better than the Screaming Death's cry.

She then brought up one of her hands to her face and moved some of her fingers as if she had never seen them before in her life. She then started flailing her arms wildly while panicking. She inspected the rest of her body as she appeared to be having a panic attack.

Spike: Twilight, you have to get it together!

Twilight then tried to calm herself as best as she could before getting onto her hands and knees and looking at Spike.

Twilight: What... does the rest of me look like?

(Y/N): (thinking) The rest of her looks... adorable.

As you get a closer look, you start to sneeze.

(Y/N): (Sneezing) Achoo!

Twilight and Spike heard your sneeze. Then they see the bushes moving.

Twilight: I think someone's here, Spike.

Spike: You might be right on that, Twilight. We need to go now.

You then emerge from the bushes in your Night Fury form. Twilight was surprised when she saw a dragon coming out of the bushes.

Twilight: A dragon? Oh no. Please don't hurt me.

You then slowly walk towards her. She becomes scared and tries to back off.

(Y/N): Hey, hey. There's no need to be afraid.

She was surprised that you talked.

Twilight: You... You can talk?

Spike: Whoa. Are you also made of magic?

You look at Spike.

(Y/N): Me, no. I'm not made of magic. But I do have these abilities that allow me to become a dragon.

Twilight raises an eyebrow.

Twilight: Abilities?

You then revert to your human form. Twilight suddenly grew a big blush on her face when she saw you as a human.

(Y/N): I'm half-human. The other half of me is a dragon. I study these creatures from my homeworld of Berk. I moved away for a better life, but my study of dragons never left me. I'm known as a hero to this town, but my identity must be kept a secret. You're probably the first person I've told you about my abilities. So I must ask that you don't tell anyone.

She and Spike nod.

(Y/N): I do apologize if I was observing from the bushes. My instincts kind of took over and I couldn't help it.

You then notice she's still on the ground. You then extend your hand out.

(Y/N): Here, let me help you up, Twilight.

Twilight blushed from you saying her name. She then grabs your hand and you pull her up on your feet. Twilight struggles to stand, then she falls onto your chest. Twilight blushed more from this.

Twilight: Oh, sorry!

(Y/N): That's alright.

Twilight: I guess you overheard my conversation with Spike? Now you have a lot of questions you want to ask, do you?

(Y/N): My first question actually isn't related to what I heard. My first question is what's a pretty girl like yourself doing here?

Twilight blushed madly and curled her hair.

Twilight: M-Me? Pretty? Do you think I'm pretty?

(Y/N): Well, of course I do. You seem like the prettiest girl in this world.

Twilight blushed harder and curled her hair more.

Twilight's thoughts: Wow. He's such a charmer.

Spike then interrupts Twilight's thinking.

Spike: Not to interrupt or anything, but what dragons have you seen, um

You then realize you haven't introduced yourself.

(Y/N): Oh. Where are my manners? My name is (Y/N)(L/N), and to answer your question, Spike, I've seen over 50 dragons, and I keep all the knowledge that I have of them in this book.

You pull out your book of dragons. You then flip through the pages.

(Y/N): There are many dragons that I can turn into, but the one dragon I like to go as is the one you saw before, and that was a Night Fury.

You then turn into the Night Fury.

(Y/N): This is my favorite one to go as. It's a fast flier, its shots are always accurate, it's highly intelligent, and it has retractable teeth.

You then show your smile without teeth.

Twilight: Your teeth can retract?

Your teeth then retracted, which surprised Twilight. She then goes to pet you. You begin to enjoy it.

Twilight: Aw. You're such a cute dragon.

She then pets your head and you begin to purr. You then start to nuzzle her face which makes her laugh. Then you give her a lick. She gets a little grossed out by it.

Twilight: Ew.

(Y/N): Sorry. That's part of my instincts.

Twilight: That's ok. I still like it.

You then lick her some more. She falls laughing with joy.

Twilight: (laughing) (Y/N) that tickles. Hahahahaha.

You then stop licking her and help her back on her feet.

Twilight: Aw. I like you, (Y/N). You're such a cutie in this form.

You blush at this. She notices and starts to giggle. You two then regained your composures. You then noticed the portal from the statue. You look at Twilight and ask

(Y/N): So what's that?

You point to the portal. Twilight looks at the portal, then looks at you.

Twilight: I don't know. But that must serve as the gateway back to Equestria.

You gave a confused look.

(Y/N): Equestria? What's that?

Twilight then looks at Spike.

Twilight: Should we tell him, Spike? He seems like a trustworthy person to me.

Spike: I do like him. He can transform into any dragon. So I can trust him.

Twilight nods and turns back to you.

Twilight: You see, it's like this (Y/N). Me and Spike are both from a world called Equestria where I am a pony princess there and Spike is my loyal dragon assistant.

You blinked for a moment.

(Y/N): Uh, maybe start from the beginning?

Twilight then went on to explain what her world was like. How it was a world populated mostly by intelligent technicolor ponies as well as many other intelligent races. She explained how she was looking for her crown but that it wasn't just a normal crown. It was one of a set of six magical artifacts called the elements of harmony and how she and her friends wielded them against the forces of evil. She finished by saying that her crown was stolen and brought to this world.

Twilight: And that's just about it as far as basic explaining goes.

You stood there trying to take in everything she just explained to you.

(Y/N): So let me get this straight. You're a pony princess from another world, and Spike is a dragon? And you're here looking for a crown?

She nodded.

Twilight: Yes. You wouldn't happen to have seen it right? It's about this big and it has a purple star on the top of it.

You shook your head.

(Y/N): I'm sorry Twilight, I haven't seen anything of the sort.

They both looked down ridden by your response. You then reverted to your human form.

Spike: Ah, nuts. Here I was hoping it would be easy.

You then came up with an idea.

(Y/N): Maybe the thief who took your crown went into the school.

You then pointed to the school.

Twilight: That's a school?

(Y/N): Yes. Maybe the person who took it hid it somewhere in there. Do you happen to know who the thief is?

Twilight: Sunset Shimmer.

You weren't surprised by this.

(Y/N): (sighs) Of course. Of all people, it had to be her.

Twilight: You know who she is?

(Y/N): (scoff) Do I know her? She's only the biggest bully here at CHS. Pretty much everyone, excluding myself, is afraid to stand up to her. She's even tried to get me to go out with her a bunch of times, but I still refuse to do so.

Twilight grew a little jealous.

(Y/N): Wait a minute, how do you know about Sunset in the first place?

Twilight: It's because she's from my world.

Your eyes widen from hearing this.

(Y/N): She's from your world?! Ok. I wasn't expecting to hear that. But why is she here in this world?

Twilight: It's because back in my world, she used to be a mentor as Princess Celestia's student. She became so obsessed with power that she grew very ambitious, selfish, and cruel. Then she went against Princess Celestia's orders and came here.

(Y/N): Wait, did you say Celestia? Because that's the name of my principal.

Twilight: There's a Celestia in this world?! And she's your principal?!

(Y/N): Yeah, she is. She also has a sister by the name of Luna who's also the vice principal. By the sound of it, this world and yours are rather identical to each other if they have the same individuals living in them. You're likely to come across some faces that may be familiar to you. So anyways, since you are here to get your crown back from Sunset Shimmer, why don't I help you?

Twilight's eyes widen.

Twilight: You want to help us?

(Y/N): I'm a loyal person. I help anyone in their time of need. I've been known as that around the school, so I'll help! If it also means getting revenge on Sunset Shimmer, then I'm in! Also, if Sunset stole your crown then that means she's clearly up to no good. But first, we need a cover story for you.

Twilight: Okay then. What did you have in mind?

(Y/N): You're an old friend from Berk and you just moved here, but due to family issues, you live with me.

Twilight blushed at the idea of living with you.

Twilight: That's a great cover story.

(Y/N): Thanks. Now let's go.

As you took a few steps forward you noticed that you couldn't hear her following you. You looked back and saw her standing in the same spot while looking anxious.

(Y/N): Oh. Right. Since you were a pony back in your world, you've never experienced walking on two legs right?

Twilight blushed at the current problem she was having which made you chuckle before you walked back over to her. You then hold her hand.

(Y/N): Here, let me help you. Just follow my lead.

You then start to walk with your right foot as Twilight begins to follow. She starts to wobble a bit but then gets used to it. Twilight is then thinking about how warm your hand is.

Twilight's thoughts: His hand is so warm and soft.

----------------------------------------------------------

She started getting the hang of walking once she got to the stairs which at first was a problem, but after a few seconds, you managed to make it to the entrance. You opened the doors for her as she went in and looked around the inside. She then saw her reflection which she stared at for a few seconds.

Twilight: Umm, (Y/N), What exactly am I?

(Y/N): You're what we call a human.

Twilight: Human?

(Y/N): Yes. From the way I see it, you're a beautiful human being.

Twilight blushes and softly smiles from what you said. Then the bell starts ringing and students are stampeding through the halls.

(Y/N): We need to get out of the crowd. Let's go!

You grabbed Twilight's hand and pulled her out of the crowd. She lands on your chest which causes her to blush more.

Twilight's thoughts: So warm.

You then spot your friend Flash Sentry.

Flash Sentry: Hey (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hey Flash, my man!

You two then did a high five. Then Flash notices Twilight.

Twilight: Who's this?

You then introduce Flash to Twilight.

(Y/N): (looks at Twilight) Twilight, is my best bud, Flash Sentry. (Looks at Flash) Flash, this is my old friend from Berk, Twilight Sparkle.

Flash then shakes Twilight's hand.

Flash Sentry: It's nice to meet you, Twilight. So, you're from Berk, huh?

Twilight: Yes.

Flash Sentry: Cool!

(Y/N): So what brings you here, my man?

Flash Sentry: Well, word around the school is that the girls are going gaga for you. Even some of the staff.

You were caught off guard by not the girls of the school, but the staff going gaga.

(Y/N): Wow. I thought it was just the student girls, but now the staff, too? Hopefully, something doesn't happen. But then again, anything is possible.

Flash then notices Twilight is holding your hand.

Flash Sentry: Hey, are you and Twilight dating?

You both immediately blush from this.

(Y/N): What, uh, what makes you ask that?

Flash then points to you and Twilight holding hands.

Flash Sentry: Your hands, my dude.

Both you and Twilight look at where Flash is pointing. Both of your eyes widen and you both let go of each other's hands.

(Y/N): Oh, that, uh, well, you see...

Twilight then interrupts your thoughts.

Twilight: He was just helping me get out of the crowd. I didn't want to lose him since he's my personal tour guide.

You both smiled widely.

Flash Sentry: Alright, cool. Well, I better get going. See you two around.

Flash then heads out. You and Twilight look at each other.

Twilight: Your friend is nice.

(Y/N): I agree.

You both then grew blushes on your faces. You both then regain your composure.

(Y/N): We, uh, we should keep going.

Twilight: R-Right. We should.

(Y/N) and Twilight: (thinking) I wish I could tell him/her how I feel.

You two then went through the halls to find the principal's office.

Then you two hear the voice of Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Oh, I'm really sorry. I-I just found it, and-and I thought I should give it to her. I didn't know you had dropped it.

(Y/N): Oh no. Fluttershy.

Twilight: There's a Fluttershy in this world?

You nod. You get closer and hide behind the lockers to see a bacon-haired girl bullying Fluttershy.

(Y/N): (quietly) Oh no. Sunset's picking on her.

Sunset: Well, I did! And I was about to get it before you swooped in and ruined everything! You shouldn't pick up things that don't belong to you.

Fluttershy: It... doesn't really belong to you, either.

Sunset: Excuse me?!

Fluttershy: N-n-nothing...

She starts to slide down on the wall. You start to growl at this. Spike then growls along with you. Twilight notices you growling and attempts to calm you down.

Twilight: (quietly) Calm down, (Y/N).

(Y/N): (quietly) I never like seeing anyone harmed, Twilight. When a friend is harmed, I have to step in and let my dragon instincts take over.

Twilight: (quietly) But you'll risk your identity. Let me handle it. Then you come in and rescue me if something goes wrong.

You look at Twilight. She has confidence brimming in her.

(Y/N): (quietly) Alright.

Twilight then emerges from the lockers.

Sunset: That's what I thought. It's as good as mine, and you know it. You really are pathetic. It's no wonder your best friends are all stray animals.

Twilight: How dare you speak to her that way!

Sunset turns around in anger.

Sunset: What did you say?

Sunset walks to Twilight and grabs her wrist. You then step in and block her from continuing. You then let out a huff.

(Y/N): I thought I made it clear that if you ever harmed anyone in this school again, I would not be nice to you.

You the growl at Sunset. She lets go of Twilight's wrist and backs up. Then Sunset looks at Twilight.

Sunset: You must be new here. I can speak to anyone in any way I want.

You then step in front of Sunset and growled.

(Y/N): (Growling) Not when I'm around, you're not.

Sunset then changed her expression from anger to flirtatious when you stepped in.

Sunset: Well, well, if it isn't the cute guardian. The loyal one who seems to be standing in front of the prettiest girl in school.

You blush when she calls herself cute. Twilight and Fluttershy glared at Sunset when she said that. You quickly regained your composure.

(Y/N): I'm not gonna fall for your tricks, Sunset. I know you're only being flirtatious to try and get me to like you and let me tell you something, it's not gonna work on me. Now leave before I get real nasty.

You then snarl a little bit which spooked Sunset and the other girls. She then walks off, then stops for a moment to scare a guy into a locker. You go over to Fluttershy and help her up.

(Y/N): You ok, Flutters?

Fluttershy: Y-Yeah. Thanks, (Y/N). (Looks at Twilight) I can't believe you did that.

Twilight: We couldn't just stand there and watch.

Fluttershy: Well, it's just that nobody ever stands up to Sunset Shimmer, except you (Y/N).

(Y/N): I'm always loyal to those that need help. Anyone who treats my friends badly will see a side of me they won't like. Especially if their name is Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight: That was Sunset Shimmer!?

Fluttershy: You've heard of her?

(Y/N): I told her about Sunset.

Fluttershy: I don't think I've seen you around before. Did you just transfer to Canterlot High from another school?

(Y/N): Yes, she's from my old hometown of Berk. Her family is having issues buying a house, so she has to stay with me. Her name is Twilight Sparkle. Twilight, this is Fluttershy.

Fluttershy then notices Spike.

Fluttershy: Oh, my goodness! Who's this sweet little guy?

She gets closer to Spike.

Twilight: That's Spike! My, uh... dog!

Fluttershy: Oh, he's so cute! Go on, eat up, little pup!

She offers him a treat. Spike then eats the dog biscuit.

Fluttershy: Oh, wouldn't ya just give anything to know what they're really thinking?

(Y/N): Someday, that will become a possibility, ain't that right Twilight?

You then one arm hug Twilight. She blushes a bit. Fluttershy becomes a bit jealous but hides it from you and Twilight.

Twilight: Yeah. Anyway, Sunset Shimmer said you picked something up. Something that belonged to her. It wasn't a crown, was it?

Fluttershy: How did you know?

(Y/N): We overheard the conversation. Do you know where it is?

Fluttershy: Mm-hmm. This morning, I was passing out flyers for the animal shelter like I do every Wednesday.

Flashback Sequence

Fluttershy: Canterlot's animal shelter needs more volunteers. Won't you help an animal that can't help itself?

No one got to volunteer for the shelter. This leads her to tears. Then a crown hit her in the back of the head.

Fluttershy: Ow!

After the sequence.

Fluttershy: I have no idea how it got there. But I didn't want anything to happen to it, so I decided to give it to Principal Celestia.

(Y/N): Well... at least we know where it is now. Thanks for the info Fluttershy. Come on Twilight.

You, Twilight, and Spike were about to leave before Fluttershy spoke up once again.

Fluttershy: Wait! You're not really supposed to have pets on school grounds.

She says while pointing at Spike.

Fluttershy: You might want to tuck him into your backpack. That's what I do.

She turns around and her backpack opens to reveal a few of her animal friends. They jump out before she crouches down and hugs two of them close to her.

Fluttershy: They just get so lonely when I'm at school all day.

(Y/N): Now that's adorable.

Fluttershy blushes when you say that.

Fluttershy: Thanks (Y/N)!

Twilight: Oh okay! Thank you!

The bell then suddenly rang.

Fluttershy: Oh no! I'm late for class! See you later!

She quickly scoops her animals up into her backpack and runs off towards her class.

(Y/N): It's cute how much she cares about animals.

Twilight: Yeah, we definitely know about that.

She says as she and Spike look at each other which you noticed.

(Y/N): I'm guessing that there's a Fluttershy in your world?

Twilight: Sure is. She's one of our friends.

(Y/N): So who else are you friends with in your world?

Twilight: Well there's Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash.

(Y/N): By the sound of it, they're all really good friends with each other, aren't they?

She nodded.

Twilight: They are. Why do you ask?

(Y/N): Well there's a Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash here who also attend this school along with Fluttershy. I'm friends with all of them... but for some reason, they're not exactly friends with each other.

Twilight: What?! They're not friends here?!

(Y/N): Well... they used to be. From what Fluttershy told me, apparently, some things happened to them that caused them to split up their friendship. They told me their reason as to why, but I can't help but wonder what caused them to fall apart.

Twilight: Well... hopefully they'll be willing to share with us sometime soon.

(Y/N): Me too Twilight. Me too. Anyways, let's head to the principal's office and ask for the crown back. Spike, I think it's best that you hide in Twilight's backpack like Fluttershy suggested.

Spike: Gotcha!

Twilight put him in her backpack and the two of you made your way to the principal's office.

----------------------------------------------------------

After about a minute of walking, you finally made it and knocked on the door.

Principal Celestia: Come in.

You walked in first as Twilight followed and you saw Principal Celestia with her face covered by a folder before she put it down and saw that it was you. You were shocked by this.

(Y/N): Is that... my... photo?

Principal Celestia had a huge blush on her face. Then she noticed the folder and quickly hid it.

Principal Celestia: Oh, (Y/N)? You're awfully late. We assumed that you were sick today.

You scratched the back of your head with a guilty expression.

(Y/N): I'm sorry about that Principal Celestia. I actually arrived here pretty early and then lost track of time. It won't happen again.

She nodded.

Principal Celestia: Very well. I shall excuse you for today since you're on time for the most part. But please, do try to get to school on time okay?

You nodded.

(Y/N): Will do. Anyway, I like you to meet someone.

You directed Principal Celestia's attention to Twilight.

Twilight: My name's Twilight Sparkle. I-I'm new here, and...

Celestia: Oh, what school are you from?

(Y/N): She's from my old hometown of Berk. Her family is having issues buying a house, so she's staying with me. So, I was wondering if you would allow her to attend here just until her parents return.

Principal Celestia: Well, this does seem a bit unexpected. But, if Ms. Sparkle here needs a place to learn, then I will allow it. I'm Principal Celestia and welcome to Canterlot High School Twilight Sparkle.

You and Twilight smiled at that.

Twilight: Thank you, Principal Celestia.

You nudged her shoulder to remind her of why both of you were there.

Twilight: Principal Celestia, I understand that Fluttershy found a crown this morning and gave it to you.

Principal Celestia: Yes. I've had Vice Principal Luna put it somewhere for safekeeping. I don't know how it ended up on the front lawn. Are you interested in running for the Princess of the Fall Formal this year?

Twilight: Princess of the Fall Formal?

Principal Celestia: It's Canterlot High's ball Fall Dance.

Twilight: Like the Grand Galloping Gala.

Principal Celestia: Grand Galloping Gala?

She asked feeling rather confused while you subtly nudged Twilight.

Twilight: Oh, uh, it was a big deal at my old school.

Principal Celestia: And was there a princess?

Twilight: Yes but she wasn't exactly a student.

Principal Celestia: Here at Canterlot High, the students select one of their peers to represent them. She receives her crown at the Fall Formal.

While they were talking about the dance, you were staring at a row of photos of Sunset Shimmer who was the Fall Formal princess the last three times. You noticed how her expression became more evil as time went on until eventually she was straight up laughing maniacally. You chuckled at how ridiculous it was.

(Y/N): (thinking)  What kind of person poses like that? That pretty much screams "I'm evil!" How exactly is she always able to win anyway? Cheating? Yeah... that's definitely more likely.

You thought while feeling that something was going on. Twilight turned to you and asked

Twilight: Hmm, you asked me if I was interested in running for the princess. Can anyone run?

(Y/N): I'm guessing anyone can. Right Principal Celestia?

Principal Celestia: To answer your questions, yes you can run for princess. You just need to let the head of the Fall Formal Planning Committee know you'd like to be on the ballot.

You then look at Twilight and say

(Y/N): And I'll compete for Fall Formal Prince. Besides, what's a princess, without a prince?

Twilight blushes madly when you say that. Principal Celestia felt a heartache but kept the same expression from you.

Principal Celestia: Was there anything else?

Twilight: Um nope. That's it.

Principal Celestia: I see, well Twilight since you are new here at Canterlot High, I will give you the same schedule that (Y/N) has.

She gives Twilight her schedule.

Twilight: Thank you, Principal Celestia.

(Y/N): I can give her the tour around the school, if that's alright with you, Principal Celestia.

Principal Celestia: Why of course you can.

(Y/N): Thank you so much. I'll make sure she fits in great here.

Principal Celestia: Good, now move along you two and if you need anything else, my door is always open.

You and Twilight then walked out. After you left, Principal Celestia blushed at the thought of you being a prince.

Principal Celestia: (thinking) So noble, so handsome. He would be a great prince. (sighs) I wish I was young again.

After you get to the main foyer, Spike pops out of Twilight's bag and turns to you.

Spike: Why didn't ya just tell them the crown was Twilight and ask for it back?

(Y/N): Even if we did, they probably wouldn't believe you. Trust me on this.

Spike: Good point.

Twilight: Looks like if I want my crown back, I'll have to become Princess of the Canterlot High Fall Formal. So that's what I'm gonna do!

Spike: And how exactly do you plan on doing that?

Twilight: I have no idea!

(Y/N): That's because you're doing this alone. You need people to help you, and I'm one of those people. Remember, I am loyal to anyone who needs help in a time of need.

Twilight hugs you.

Twilight: Thank you, (Y/N).

Then the bell rings.

(Y/N): Lunchtime, let's head to the cafeteria to get some food.

Twilight: Okay, but can you hold my hand while we walk there?

She leans her hand out while blushing. You immediately blush.

(Y/N): I have no problem with that, Twilight.

You then grab her hand and Twilight becomes redder than Sunset's hair. You both walk to the cafeteria.

Twilight: (thinking) His hand is so warm and soft.

She puts a smile on her face.

(Y/N): Anyway, I noticed in Principal Celestia's office that there were 3 pictures of Sunset Shimmer winning the Fall Formal. So, this is where you will break her winning streak and turn the tables.

Twilight: And with you being the Prince of the Fall Formal, it would help out a lot. (Leans closer)(whispers) Especially since you will be my prince.

You blush madly while chuckling.

(Y/N): (stammering) Y-Yep. We just need to ask the planning committee to sign up for the Formal. When we get enough votes, then we get the crown.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later at lunch.

(Y/N): Well, here's the cafeteria.

Twilight: It's enormous!

(Y/N): Indeed.

Both of your stomachs start to growl.

Twilight: I'm getting pretty hungry right now. Can we eat something?

(Y/N): Of course. Come with me. We'll get some nice vegetables and whatever special they have.

You brought Twilight to the food selection area, and then you and Twilight spotted Fluttershy.

(Y/N): Hey Flutters.

Fluttershy then turned to you and blushed.

Fluttershy: (Y/N)!

She puts down her tray and gives you a tight hug. The other girls turn to you and Fluttershy with a jealous look. Twilight notices this and taps you on the back of the head. You turn to Twilight as she directs your attention to the girls.

(Y/N): What, you look like you've never seen a guy get hugged before.

All the girls blushed and returned to their meals. You then get a confused look.

(Y/N): Not sure what that was all about, but anyway, Fluttershy, we need your help.

Fluttershy: Oh, I would love to help you (Y/N).

She pushes her hair back and starts to blush.

(Y/N): Twilight, tell her.

Twilight: I've decided to run for Princess of the Fall Formal, and-

Fluttershy gasps and drops a bowl of fruit salad. Luckily for you, you quickly caught it and handed it back to her.

(Y/N): You oughta be a little more careful there, Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Oh! Oh, gosh! Sorry. It's just, oh, running for Fall Formal Princess is a really bad idea, and I will be (Y/N). Sunset Shimmer wants to be the Fall Formal Princess, and when she wants something, she gets it! She'll make life awful for anyone who stands in her way. Just ask the girl who ran against her for Princess of the Spring Fling.

(Y/N): What happened to her?

Fluttershy: You don't want to know.

(Y/N): Well, this is where me and Twilight are going to end her winning streak.

Fluttershy: How?

(Y/N): Because I'm going to be running for Fall Formal Prince.

Fluttershy: (shocked) YOUR WHAT?!?!

Then all the girls turned to you. You took notice of this.

(Y/N): What?

All the girls resume their lunch at a lower volume.

(Y/N): Look, Twilight needs a prince, and I am loyal to anyone in their time of need. We need to be the ones to end her winning streak. Besides (looks at Twilight) she would make a better princess than Sunset.

You give Twilight a wink. She blushes madly while Fluttershy becomes jealous. Fluttershy shakes off her jealousy and says

Fluttershy: Oh, I don't think you understand. You'd have to convince everyone here to vote for Twilight instead of Sunset. This includes the athletes, the fashionistas, the dramas, the eco-kids, the techies, the rockers...

(Y/N): Flash's group should be easy. I'm friends with most of them.

You then noticed a guy with purple hair and a scarf, a white brown jacket, a green shirt, and white skin. You point and say

(Y/N): And that guy?

???(Arctic Ace): (sad) I'm so lonely.

Twilight: Why is everybody separated this way?

Fluttershy: Maybe it was different at your old school, but at CHS, everybody sticks to their kind. One thing that they do have in common is that they know Sunset Shimmer is gonna rule the school until we graduate.

You then let out a low growl. Twilight looks at you and you calm down.

(Y/N): But me and Twilight are going to rewrite everything. After today, Sunset Shimmer will no longer be Fall Formal Princess.

You then grab Twilight's hand.

(Y/N): (confident) We're going to be the ones to change that fate. We're gonna go find the head of the party committee and we're going to sign up for Prince and Princess of the Fall Formal.

Fluttershy looks at you in awe. Twilight grew a smile on her face seeing the confidence you have. Then you and Twilight get some food and head to the gym.

----------------------------------------------------------

You and Twilight arrive at the gym looking for the person in charge of the party committee.

Twilight: Fluttershy said she'd probably be here.

(Y/N): Where could she be?

Pinkie Pie: Incoming!

You and Twilight spot streamers falling from the ceiling. You then jump onto Twilight to defend her from getting hit. The streamers miss you and her.

Twilight: Thanks, (Y/N).

(Y/N): No problem.

After the streamer storm passes, you spot Pinkie blowing a balloon. You and Twilight get up and she heads to her.

Twilight: Hi, my name's Twilight Sparkle, and... (gasps) Pinkie Pie?

When Pinkie heard her name, she let out all the air out of the balloon and grabbed Twilight from the shirt.

Pinkie: Are you psychic?!

Twilight: Uh, no. I don't think so. Unless, of course, that's something you can do here.

Pinkie Pie: Not usually.

You then walk to them and say

(Y/N): Not unless there are some secret powers I don't know about.

Pinkie stops for a moment and sees you. Her cheeks went bright red and she put on a huge smile. She lunges over and hugs you to a point where your lungs need air.

Pinkie Pie: (Y/N), you've come back!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy to see you again!!!

(Y/N): (gasping for air) Good to... (grunts) see you, too... (grunts) Pinkie. Also... (grunts) you're crushing... (grunts) my lungs.

Pinkie breaks the hug. You gasp for air.

Pinkie Pie: Sorry, (Y/N).

(Y/N): (breathing heavy) It's... ok... Just... be careful.

Twilight: Anyway, Fluttershy said this is where I'd find the head of the Fall Formal planning committee.

Pinkie Pie: Fluttershy, huh? Don't let the whole "shy" thing fool you. She can be a real meanie.

Twilight gets confused.

Twilight: You two aren't friends?

(Y/N): (thinking) I wonder how come.

Pinkie Pie: She told me to bring fireworks and noisemakers for a big party, not a silent auction.

You then raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wait a second, Fluttershy told me that Pinkie brought fireworks and noise makers to a silent auction on purpose. Did someone set Pinkie up to do that?

Your thoughts were then interrupted by Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie: Oh, (Y/N), Sunset was just in here, she told me to give you a message.

You get a little annoyed.

(Y/N): (annoyed) Ugh. What does she want now? Is she gonna find more ways to try and humiliate me or go out with her again?

Pinkie Pie then puts her index fingers together and gets a worried look.

Pinkie Pie: (worried) Well, it's not that. She told me that when she finds you, she'll catch you and hold you against your will until you go out with her.

You lightly growl at the thought of Sunset Shimmer doing this to you. Twilight gets scared and goes over to hug you. Pinkie got a little jealous from that, but she did her best to hide.

Twilight: I won't let that happen to him, not in a million years.

You notice Twilight has tears coming out of her eyes. You wipe them as she continues to hug you.

Pinkie Pie: But don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for her, and I can protect you.

(Y/N): Thanks Pinkie. It's great to know I have two amazing girls looking out for me.

Both Twilight and Pinkie Pie blush in response.

Pinkie Pie: (looks at Twilight) Anyhoo waited a bit to get your name on the ballot, huh? The dance is the day after tomorrow.

Twilight: I'm brand new here.

Pinkie Pie: Oooh! I thought you didn't look familiar. Though, now that I'm really lookin' at you... Do you have a twin sister who lives in the city, and has a pet dog named Spike that looks just like that one?

She examines both Twilight and Spike.

(Y/N): (thinking) I can't tell if Pinkie is psychic or not, but that is a big assumption.

Twilight: Uh, maybe?

Pinkie Pie: Thought so. Anyhoo, just need to fill this out and you are officially up for the coveted Princess of the Fall Formal crown.

She gets out a clipboard and pen from her hair.

(Y/N): (thinking): How does she keep her stuff in her hair all the time? She could be the real mystery.

Twilight then grabs the pen and writes her name on the signup sheet, with her hands. You taught her how to write like a human. You then sign your name on the sheet.

Pinkie Pie: Alright. You two are on the ballot.

Applejack and Big Mac then come in from the double doors. You see her bringing in a crate of cider. She then wipes the sweat off of her head.

Applejack: Did somebody order a dozen cases of fizzy apple cider?

Pinkie: Oh! Oh! Me, me-me-me, me, yeah, ha-ha, me!

Twilight gasps at the sight of Applejack.

Applejack: (to Big Mac) Can you bring in the rest?

Big Mac: Eeyup.

Applejack puts down one of the crates. She then spots you and Twilight. Her eyes are drawn to you and she begins to blush.

Applejack: Oh, howdy (Y/N).

(Y/N): Heya AJ.

Applejack blushes even more from the nickname. She then turned to Twilight.

Applejack: Are you the new girl that helped (Y/N) stand up to Sunset Shimmer?

Twilight: Yes.

Applejack's thoughts: What a lucky girl.

Applejack then gets out a bottle of fizzy apple cider and starts to drink it.

Pinkie Pie: Twilight Sparkle here is gonna run against Sunset Shimmer for Princess of the Fall Formal.

Pinkie then blows into a balloon and flies up to the ceiling. Applejack spits out cider in response. It lands on you. Both you and Twilight put their hands over their mouths after the cider got onto you. You then shake your head like a dog and the cider comes off.

Applejack: Sorry about that, Sugar cube.

(Y/N): That's ok AJ.

You pull out a towel and wipe your face. Applejack looks back at Twilight.

Applejack: I'd think twice about that. Oh, sure, she'll probably approach you all friendly like...

She pulls down Pinkie and takes the heart-shaped balloon so she can write Twilight's face on it. Pinkie then blows another balloon.

Applejack: (fakes Sunset Shimmer's voice) I sure am lookin' forward to some friendly competition. (fakes Twilight's voice) That's so good to hear. (normal) But then, here comes the backstabbin'.

Applejack then pops the second balloon while Pinkie bites into the first balloon.

Applejack: The only girl in this school you can trust less than Sunset Shimmer is Rainbow Dash.

Twilight: Rainbow Dash?

Pinkie Pie: She's the captain of, like, every team at Canterlot High.

Pinkie then jumps on a balloon which pops.

(Y/N): What makes you think Rainbow is less trusting than Sunset?

Applejack: She's the captain of sayin' she's gonna do somethin' for ya, and then turnin' around and not even botherin' to show up.

You then get confused. You raise an eyebrow and thought

(Y/N): (thinking) That's odd. Rainbow said that Applejack had rescheduled the day. Maybe they were both set up.

Twilight: Thanks for the advice, Applejack, but this is something I really need to do.

Applejack: Huh, suit yourself. Hey, how'd you know my name is Applejack?

You get a little annoyed.

(Y/N): Ahem.

Applejack then blushed in embarrassment after she realized you were still here. She scratched her head and said

Applejack: Oh, heh heh. Sorry (Y/N). Forgot you were still here.

(Y/N): It's alright AJ.

You then get a whiff of someone's scent that smells familiar. You instantly recognize it. It was Sunset's scent. You grab Twilight's hand and say

(Y/N): We better leave, Twilight. I think Sunset is nearby.

Twilight: Right, well, it sure was nice meeting you both. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.

(Y/N): See ya around, girls.

Pinkie Pie and Applejack: Bye (Y/N)! Bye, Twilight!

You and Twilight left the gym. Applejack was dumbfounded until Pinkie said

Pinkie Pie: He's going to be my boyfriend someday.

Applejack shot Pinkie with a glare.

Applejack: Not if I get to him first.

Then the doors opened and revealed Sunset and her lackeys, Snips, and Snails.

Sunset: This looks terrible! There should be more streamers near the stage and fewer balloons.

She starts popping the balloons

Snips: Yeah, Streamers

Snails: And fewer balloons!

She goes to the apple cider and is not pleased.

Sunset: Fizzy apple cider? Ugh! This is my coronation, not a hoedown.

Applejack: Well, now, it ain't necessarily gonna be your coronation this time around.

Sunset then sped up to Applejack while Pinkie backed away.

Sunset: Oh, is that so? You country folk really aren't that bright. That must be why the other students say such awful things about you.

Sunset then tilts Applejack's hat down. Then she made a glare out of the top of her hat.

Sunset: Obviously it's gonna be my coronation.

She then grabbed Pinkie's clipboard and read it

Sunset: I'm running... (sees Twilight's name) unopposed?

When she saw Twilight's name on there, she got furious.

Sunset: WHAT IS THIS?!?! WHO ELSE SIGNED UP?!?!

Sunset then looked at Pinkie with a nasty glare. Pinkie got scared.

Pinkie Pie: (nervous) Uh, the new girl signed up.

Sunset: Where is this Twilight Sparkle?

Pinkie Pie: (nervously) She's with (Y/N), he's helping her.

Applejack then covered Pinkie's mouth.

Applejack: Not a word, Pinkie.

Sunset got super furious that imaginary fire covered her head.

(Author's note: Literally any scene where Hades lights himself on fire would be perfect to describe how angry Sunset is.)

Sunset: HE'S HELPING HER?!!! (calms down) Well then, I'm looking forward to meeting the competition! And the moment I become Fall Formal Princess, he is going to be my prince, whether he likes it, or NOT!!!

Sunset then storms out to look for Twilight. Pinkie and Applejack were terrified by what they saw.

Pinkie Pie: (to Applejack) Hold me, Applejack. Not only am I scared of her, but I'm also scared of what's going to happen to (Y/N).

Applejack then hugs Pinkie Pie and says

Applejack: I'm as terrified as you are, Pinkie. I just hope (Y/N) will be alright.

Pinkie Pie: Me too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later with you and Twilight, you two are in an empty hallway. You then start to smell Sunset's scent coming closer.

(Y/N): Sunset's close by. We need to be cautious

Twilight: How can you tell?

(Y/N): Part of my abilities. See, I can track someone by their scent, and since being around Sunset Shimmer, I could easily get her scent.

Twilight: Wow. That's awesome. You need to hide.

(Y/N): Good thing I can turn into a dragon with a cool power.

You then turn into a red dragon, with orange at the edge of the wings and a cream underbelly. You have side horns protruding from the head, antennae with leaf-like lobes, an underbite, and a nasal horn. This is the Changewing.

Twilight: She's going to notice you with a dragon this big.

(Y/N): Not necessarily.

You then turn invisible which shocked Twilight.

Twilight: Where are you?

(Y/N): I'm still here, Twi. You just can't see me. The changewing can blend in with any environment. That's what makes this dragon a mystery.

Twilight: Oh, cool.

Then Sunset appears.

Sunset: Well, well, well. Can't believe I didn't recognize you earlier.

Twilight then turns to face Sunset.

Sunset: Shoulda known Princess Celestia would send her prized pupil here after my crown, and her little dog, too.

Twilight: It's my crown!

Sunset: Whatever. This is just a minor setback for me. You don't know the first thing about this place, and I already rule it.

Twilight: If that's so, why do you even need my crown? You went to an awful lot of trouble to switch it with the one that belongs here.

Sunset: Pop quiz: what happens when you bring an Element of Harmony into an alternate world?

Twilight stayed silent and confused.

Sunset: You don't know?Seriously? Ha ha! And you're supposed to be Princess Celestia's star student? Then again, what were the chances she'd find some pony as bright as me to take under her wing after I decided to leave Equestria? Bit embarrassing that you were the best she could do.

You start to growl at a low volume.

Spike then jumped out and barked loudly.

Sunset: Oh, and I'd keep an eye on your mutt. Hate for him to be... taken away from you.

Spike: Is that a threat?

Sunset: Oh, of course not.

Then you use your tail to trip Sunset over.

Sunset: Woah!

Sunset trips and falls on the floor. She got back with anger.

Sunset: What was that?!

You then reveal your head to Twilight and winked at her. She smiles softly. You then turn your head back to invisibility and start to push Sunset with your head. You push her towards the locker. Twilight giggled at this. She then looks around in anger.

Sunset: Whoever is doing that, show yourself!

You then find a lump of bubble gum and latch it onto Sunset's hair.

Sunset: Gum, in my hair!!! EW!!!

Twilight: I have no idea how this is happening.

Spike: But I'm glad it happened.

Sunset: Whatever stupid mutt. You wanna be a princess here? Please. You don't know the first thing about fitting in.

She walked off. But then she stopped and turned around with a smirk.

Sunset: Before I go, you better tell your boyfriend that if he doesn't take me as his date to the Fall Formal, then I'll hurt him more than I'll hurt you.

Twilight gasped in fear.

Twilight: You stay away from him! I'm not gonna let you hurt him!

Sunset: No thanks, he'll become my boyfriend whether he likes it or not.

Sunset then walks away. You then become visible, revert to your human form, and go to Twilight.

(Y/N): She's not gonna get away with this.

You then notice Twilight has tears coming out. You comfort her.

(Y/N): Hey, what's wrong, Twi?

She then hugs you with all of her might.

Twilight: (sobbing) I'm worried about you, (Y/N). I don't want her to take you away.

You hug her back.

(Y/N): Hey, no one's going to take me away.

You let go and put a hand on her face to wipe away her tears.

(Y/N): You and I are going to take her down. I said I would be your date, and I'm sticking with it.

Twilight: But what if she does? I'm so scared she'll hurt you, and that you're gonna end up being with her forever, and I can't have the thought of losing you, and-

You interrupt her by putting a finger to her lips.

(Y/N): No one is going to take me away, Twi.

You then go to kiss her cheek. She blushes and hugs you tighter.

Twilight: Promise me we'll win.

(Y/N): That's a promise I'll keep. I'm still gonna help you win, no matter what. Whatever it takes.

Twilight resumes to hug you while in tears.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later on, Sunset spots her lacks, tangled in streamers. She then walks towards them and untangles them.

Sunset: I want you to follow her. Bring me something I can use just like I did with that last girl who thought she could challenge me. And bring that new guy (Y/N) to me.

Then Snips and Snails salute.

Snips: You got it, Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset: When the crown and its power are mine, Twilight Sparkle will be sorry she ever set hoof into this world. Not that she would've been much safer if she'd stayed in Equestria.

Snips: Yeah, in Equestria

Sunset: What are you still doing here?! Go!

Snips and Snails head down the halls while Sunset glares at them.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later, you and Twilight encountered a vending machine. Twilight licked her lips in hunger. You notice a package of Swedish Fish.

(Y/N): Ooooh. Fish. My favorite.

Twilight: You like fish?

(Y/N): The dragon part of me does.

Twilight giggled at this.

Twilight: It's cute how you can become one of the most adorable dragons to the scariest ones.

(Y/N): The changewing isn't that terrifying. Trust me, the other ones are more terrifying. Do you want anything? On me.

Twilight: (Y/N), I don't think I should-

You then put your finger on her lips. She blushes.

(Y/N): Pick. I insist.

Twilight looks at the vending machine and points to the Skittles.

(Y/N): You got it.

You then take the Swedish Fish and Skittles. You give Twilight the Skittles and you open the package of Swedish Fish. You start to munch like crazy. Twilight took notice of this and giggled a bit. You then look up to see she's giggling at you.

Twilight: Guess you really love fish, huh (Y/N)?

You blush a little bit in embarrassment.

(Y/N): I, uh, I have problems when it comes to fish. Ehehehehe

Twilight then pats your head and you begin to purr.

Twilight: I guess you like being petted?

(Y/N): I do. I try to hide my dragon side, but sometimes it's hard to control. But every once in a while, I need to let it out.

Twilight: That's good to let it out.

(Y/N): I agree with that.

Then you start to hear a familiar female voice.

??? (Trixie Lulamoon): Hi (Y/N)!

The girl that comes by has a dark blue hoodie, a purple shirt with a yellow stripe, a matching skirt with a half-moon and a magic wand, matching boots, and white and blue hair.

(Y/N): Hey Trixie.

You've known her every day in Math class. You tutor her in math. But it's not just her, but also Silver Quill, Sandalwood, and Flash Sentry. She felt nervous when first meeting you in Math. You hug Trixie and she hugs you back. Which made Twilight a little jealous. You break the hug and get a scent of peanut butter.

(Y/N): Let me guess. Are you eating peanut butter crackers again?

Trixie: Trixie can't resist them. You know that.

She blushes.

(Y/N): Anyway, this is my friend, Twilight Sparkle. She's new around here.

Trixie then turned to Twilight.

Trixie: It's nice to meet you Twilight Sparkle.

(Y/N): And she's competing for the Fall Formal Princess.

Trixie: It's about time, Trixie is tired of Sunset winning all the time, Twilight, you have Trixie's vote.

(Y/N): Aw. That's sweet of you to say that, Trixie.

You then hug Trixie tightly.

Trixie's thoughts: The Great and Powerful Trixie, is feeling love from you!

She blushes again. After you let go of her from your hug, she regained her composure.

Trixie: Any friend of (Y/N)'s, is a friend of mine.

She pats Twilight's back. Then Trixie turned to the vending machine.

Trixie: The Great and Powerful Trixie needs some peanut butter crackers.

She then starts to put a coin in the machine.

Trixie: Voilà!

She then obtains the peanut butter crackers.

(Y/N): Hey Trixie, I'm curious to know, why didn't you run against Sunset?

Trixie: Trixie is a magician, not a princess. Plus, Trixie is afraid of what she would do to Trixie. Trixie's not as brave as you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): (thinking) Literally everyone is afraid of her. (Speaking) Would you have changed your mind if I told you I signed up for Fall Formal Prince?

Trixie's eyes widened. She grabbed you by the sweatshirt and said

Trixie: YOU WHAT?!?!

(Y/N): It's the truth. Just don't tell anyone else, please.

Trixie: Trixie promises not to. Now Trixie regrets not signing up for Fall Formal Princess.

(Y/N): There's always next year. Anyway, me and Twilight are gonna head to the library.

Trixie: Ok. Can Trixie talk to Twilight for a moment?

(Y/N): Oh, uh, of course you can. (To Twilight) I'll meet you there, ok?

Twilight nods. You go into the library while Trixie and Twilight talk.

Trixie: Is he your boyfriend?

Twilight blushes.

Twilight: What, no!

Trixie: Well, you're in a position to tell him your feelings. Trixie has feelings for him as well.

(Author's note: Skip to 1:16 for this reference. Pretend Meyat is Trixie and Serena is Twilight.)

Trixie leans into Twilight's ear and says

Trixie: Trixie might even have a chat with (Y/N).

Twilight's eyes widen and immediately blushes. Trixie then moved away from Twilight's ear.

Trixie: Trixie hopes you get more votes than Sunset.

Twilight nodded and headed into the library. You then walk out and see Trixie still. You then go into your bag and take out more peanut butter crackers.

(Y/N): Here, Trixie. I have more peanut butter crackers if you want more. A powerful snack for a powerful magician.

Trixie then accepts the pack. You notice tears falling from her eyes. This concerns you.

(Y/N): You ok, Trixie?

She then pulls you in for a hug.

Trixie: You're the sweetest, (Y/N). Thank you!

Trixie then pecks your cheek. You blush a little. Then you two break the hug and you re-enter the library.

----------------------------------------------------------

You go to find Twilight. She's at a computer feeling sad. You go to her and nuzzle her for affection.

(Y/N): I always find that a nuzzle is a good way to make people happy.

Twilight: Aw. You're so sweet, (Y/N). Thanks for trying to make me feel better. It's just that Sunset Shimmer is right. I don't know the first thing about this place. If I'm gonna really fit in and win votes, we need to do some research.

Spike: Research?

Twilight: This place has a school. I have to believe it's got a... library!

(Y/N): Did you just notice we were already in the library?

Twilight blushed in embarrassment.

(Y/N): That's alright. I don't know if you'll find anything in the books, besides yearbooks and books with stories.

Twilight: I just have to try.

You nodded with a smile. Then you get a scent that smells familiar. You growl a little bit.

Twilight: What's wrong?

(Y/N): I smell Sunset's lackeys in here. You go hide. I'll go take care of them.

Twilight nodded in agreement and looked through the bookshelves. You then spot Snips and Snails at the entrance of the library.

Snips: Got your phone?

Snails got out his phone.

Snails: Got yours?

Snips got out his phone. They both snicker.

(Y/N): (thinking) What are they up to? (Gasp) they must be after me and Twilight. I know I shouldn't turn into a dragon, but there comes a time of need. What dragon should I go as? Hm? Oh. I got the perfect dragon for this. Hehehe.

You then head to the second floor of the library. Snips and Snails head into the library. You get their attention by crushing up a piece of paper and throwing it at them.

Snails: Hm?

Snails pick up the paper. It says

The paper: If you want me, then come and get me on the second floor of the library, from (Y/N).

Snails: Hey, Snips, look at this.

Snips look at the paper written by you.

Snips: This guy must be so stupid to do this.

Snails: Agreed. Let's get him.

They both head to your position. On the second floor, you then turn into a green dragon that has a razor-sharp stinger, a sail fin on its head, a small pair of wings on its back, extendable webbed feet, and a theropod-like stature. This is your Speed Stinger form.

As they look around they are getting a little suspicious about the situation.

Snails: Um, shouldn't (Y/N) be here?

Snips: This is where he is supposed to be.

You hide behind the bookshelf

(Y/N): (quietly) Good thing Speed Stingers are fast. Hehe, this is gonna be fun.

You then start to run at a fast speed. Snips and Snails turn around when they hear you.

Snips: What was that?

You then run behind them again. They turn around to see nothing.

Snails: I don't know, but I'm not liking this.

You then slowly walk towards them and start to send out your tail. You then let out a low growl. Snips and Snails become terrified and they slowly turn around to see you in your Speed Stinger form. You then use your tail and give Snails a paralyzing venom that freezes him.

Snips: Snails? Snails? (Looks at you) What did you do to him?

You then growl more and walk to Snips. He tries to back away. He then gets pinned to a wall.

(Y/N): (quietly) Alright, buddy, you listen to me and listen to me good. I'm not going to let you hurt my friend or anyone else. If I ever see you try to harm Twilight, I will do to you like I did to your friend.

You then look at Snails who is paralyzed. Then you look back at Snips.

(Y/N): (quietly) This dragon's venom can paralyze anyone in an instant. The effects will wear off from time to time, but cross me again, and I will paralyze you just like I did your friend. Are we clear?

Snips nods yes.

(Y/N): (quietly) Good. Now get out of here before I give you the paralyzing venom.

Snips then runs with the paralyzed Snails. You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): (quietly) They better run.

You then see a woman who has a dark pink colored skin with dark pink hair. She had a librarian outfit on and a skirt with flowers on it. This is Miss Cheerilee.

Miss Cheerilee is about to fall off of a ladder. You ran to her and caught her. She was in your arms in a bridal position.

(Y/N): You got to be careful on ladders Miss Cheerilee, you don't want a head injury.

Miss Cheerilee starts to blush.

Cheeriliee: Oh, uh, thank you (Y/N), for the rescue.

You then get her back on her feet.

(Y/N): No problem, just be careful next time, okay?

Cheerilee: Okay, usually it's the teachers that tell the students to be safe.

(Y/N): We're grown up to know what's safe and what isn't.

Cheerilee: Anyhoo, what brings you here to the library?

(Y/N): I'm with a friend. She's somewhere doing some research right now.

Cheerilee: Okay, but it should be for research purposes only, no inappropriate websites.

(Y/N): (sarcastically) Miss Cheerilee, are you accusing me of doing such a thing?

Miss Cheerilee gets a nervous look.

Miss Cheerilee: Well, I, uh...

(Y/N): (joking) I was just messing with you. (normal voice) But don't worry. I don't do anything like that.

Miss Cheerilee sighed in relief.

Miss Cheerilee: Oh good. You had me worried there for a second. Anyway, enjoy yourself.

(Y/N): Will do.

Miss Cheerilee then blushes and sighs.

Miss Cherrilee's thoughts: So handsome.

You then spot Twilight and head to her. You see she's struggling with a computer.

Twilight: What even is this?

(Y/N): It's a computer. Here. Let me show you how it works.

You then grab her hands. She immediately blushes. You put her hands in a typewriter position and show her how to type.

Twilight: So I just push the letters here, and then the words and moving pictures will come up here?

(Y/N): Exactly right. Just use your finger to type the word out. Like this.

You then hit the letter Q and it appears.

Twilight: You're such a smart guy, (Y/N).

You blushed when Twilight said this.

(Y/N): Well, I do have a good IQ. Hehe.

Twilight giggled at this. You then sit next to her and help with research. That was until you heard music from the other side of the library. You head to the source of the music. You found Apple Bloom with two other girls. One of them has a black, zipped-up jacket, cargo shorts, and magenta-like hair. Her name is Scootaloo.

The other has light pink and purple hair with a yellow skirt, red headband, red jacket, and boots. This is Sweetie Belle, Rarity's sister.

You turn off the volume. Applebloom then noticed you.

Applebloom: (Y/N)!

She then runs up and hugs you.

(Y/N): Hey Applebloom. What are you doing at the library? And why is there loud music on?

Applebloom: Me and my friends are looking at the music video we did.

You then notice Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

(Y/N): (looks at Sweetie Belle) Oh, you're Rarity's younger sister, aren't you?

Sweetie Belle: Yes, and you must be (Y/N) that my sister doesn't stop talking about.

(Y/N): That's me, kid. Hehe. (looks at Scootaloo) And you are?

Scootaloo: Scootaloo's the name.

(Y/N): Well, it's nice to meet you both.

Applebloom then tugs on your sweatshirt.

Applebloom: (Y/N), would you mind watching our music video with us?

(Y/N): Of course, I don't mind.

Applebloom pulls out her phone. You look over the comments with the Crusaders.

Apple Bloom: It's just as well, y'all. Some of the comments about our song were really awful. "Epic fail"... "Funniest thing I've ever seen"?!

You notice the girls are upset.

(Y/N): Hey, I thought it was great.

The Crusaders perked up when you said that.

Applebloom: You did?

(Y/N): Of course, I did. But you shouldn't stop trying. Eventually, they will get to notice your video. You worked really hard on it, so just keep trying your best with the next one.

Applebloom hugs you.

Applebloom: Thank you, (Y/N). You're a great guy.

Sweetie Belle: It's no wonder why my older sister has a crush on you, (Y/N).

You blush a little.

(Y/N): Uh, what?

Applebloom: So does Applejack.

You blush a little more.

(Y/N): Huh?

The girls realized what they said and they blushed in embarrassment.

Applebloom: Anyway, we better get going if we're going to work hard on the next video. Thanks for the advice, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Aw, no problem girls. Say hello to your sisters for me.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle: We will.

Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle run off. But before Applebloom and Sweetie Belle left, they turn to you and whisper

Applebloom: (whisper) Don't tell Applejack that I told you she has a crush on you.

Sweetie Belle: (whisper) That same goes for Rarity.

(Y/N): (whisper) Your secrets are safe with me.

You then pat them on the head and they run off. You then go back to Twilight.

(Y/N): So, any luck?

Twilight: No.

(Y/N): Well, we'll keep trying.

----------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later.

P.A. system: Attention, the library will be closing in five minutes.

(Y/N): Oh boy. Hey, Twilight, we should probably go.

Twilight yawns and then realizes she has nowhere to go.

Twilight: (gasp) I hadn't even thought about where we're gonna sleep tonight!

Twilight begins to panic.

Twilight: What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna-

You then silence her by putting your finger on her lips. Then you kiss her cheek to calm her down. She blushes and curls her hair. Then you hold her hand and say

(Y/N): You can stay with me. I'll sleep on the floor and you can have my bed. Ok?

Twilight: Y-You do that?

(Y/N): Of course. My house is a little far from here, so I'll call my sister and she can pick us up. My family knows about my hero work, so they would be comfortable with letting you stay over.

Twilight hugs you.

Twilight: Thanks, (Y/N).

She then pecks your cheek. You blush at this. Realizing what she did, she blushes back and twirls her fingers.

(Y/N): I'll go call my sister. You just stay here, ok?

Twilight: Sounds good.

You then head to the yearbook section where you see something unusual. It was a picture of a younger version of Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie.

(Y/N): (thinking) Huh. They look like they were friends before I even came here. I wonder what happened to their friendship? I better get a photo of this and show it to Twilight.

You take the photo and then call your sister.

----------------------------------------------------------

Five minutes later, you and Twilight are standing outside waiting for your sister to come.

Twilight: Hey, how come you can't fly us back to your place?

(Y/N): I can't abuse my power too much. Otherwise, people would get suspicious of me. If they see a dragon around here, it would cause attention to... hunters.

Twilight: Hunters?

(Y/N): Before Berk liked the dragons, the people hated them. Dragons would attack the village and destroy their homes. I never believed that they would do something monstrous at first, but they did.

Twilight sees a sadness in your eyes.

(Y/N): While Vikings back then believed that dragons were wild beasts, I never saw that in them.

Flashback sequence

A young you and your Dad were out exploring on an unknown island.

(Y/N): (voiceover) Me and my dad were exploring this island to find supply storage for Berk. What we didn't know was that there were some hunters on the island. Not from Berk, but from Outcast Island. Me and my dad tried to fight them off, but we were outnumbered.

You and your Dad went to hide in a cave.

(Y/N): (voiceover) We went to hide in a cave to make sure the Outcasts didn't find us. Unfortunately, they followed us. But instead of going inside, they decided to seal the cave off.

The Outcasts then seal the cave with catapults leaving you and Dad inside.

(Y/N): (voiceover) We were trapped in there. There was no way out.

You and Dad then hear a loud growl.

(Y/N): (voiceover) Unfortunately, what me and my dad didn't know was that we were in the home of a Monstrous Nightmare.

You and your dad then turn around to see a yellow dragon that has double-clawed wings, two pairs of long horns, sharp spines, a snake-like neck, a snake-like tail with frills, barbels, nasal horns, and flammable gel on the skin. This is the Monstrous Nightmare. The Monstrous Nightmare then lights itself on fire.

(Y/N): (voiceover) My dad was scared and he tried to get us out. I, however, had a different approach.

You start to walk towards the Monstrous Nightmare. Your dad notices this.

(D/N): Son, what are you doing? Back away from that dragon. It's dangerous.

You looked at your dad and said

Young (Y/N): Dad, let me try something.

You then cautiously approach the Monstrous Nightmare. It gets more ferocious towards you. You then slowly put your hand out.

Young (Y/N): It's ok. We're not your enemies. We're just like you.

The Monstrous Nightmare snarls less and calms down.

Young (Y/N): It's ok.

The Monstrous Nightmare then does this.

(Author's note: near the end of the video.)

The Monstrous Nightmare remains calm and sees you as an ally. Your dad was surprised to see this.

(D/N): Whoa.

Young (Y/N): Now, will you help us find a way out?

The Monstrous Nightmare nods at you. It gestures you to follow. You and your dad then follow the dragon to an exit.

(Y/N): (voiceover) After that day, I saw something different with these creatures. They wouldn't attack you if you were friendly with them. They would only attack if you harmed them.

Flashback Sequence ends.

(Y/N): That day, I wanted to study these creatures more. Learn all that I can about any dragon in the world. It's what made me a hero in the first place. I wanted to show people a different side to dragons. I didn't want people to fear them. I wanted them to accept them. I wanted to show them that dragons are kind, loyal, and intelligent.

Twilight looks at you in awe. She then asks

Twilight: So how did you end up here?

(Y/N): Well, my family thought I would have a better life somewhere. I've been to many cities before Canterlot, believe it or not.

You then resume to look sad.

(Y/N): I thought I would have a better life, but I didn't. This is something I should have told you before, but I never went to a public school. This is my first time in a public school.

Twilight is shocked by this.

Twilight: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah. (looks down) I never understood why I wasn't allowed to go to a public school. I've asked my mom and my dad about it, but they never gave me an answer. I felt like I was missing something big, and it was people to hang out with. After Berk, I never had friends. Always trapped in the house, except for when I needed to be a hero. But for my whole life, I was... alone.

Twilight sees a tear shedding from your eye. She places her hand on your face and wipes the tear away.

Twilight: Oh you poor, poor, man.

She then hugs you.

Twilight: I can't believe you've been alone your whole life. You shouldn't be alone.

(Y/N): I've felt like I'll always be... alone. I've always felt that way ever since I-

Twilight then does something to make you feel better. She puts her finger on your lips and kisses your cheek. You blush when she does this.

(Y/N): Did you just steal my move?

Twilight realized what she had done and blushed hard. You then smile at her.

(Y/N): I like it.

Twilight softly smiles.

Twilight: Look, I know you may feel like you're alone in this world, but the truth is, you aren't alone. You have Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie. You have your family and...

She then curls her hair and says

Twilight: You have me.

Spike then pops out of Twilight's bag.

Spike: And me also.

You smile from hearing this. Twilight then leans into you.

Twilight: So if you think you're ever alone, you never are. I don't ever want you to think that way.

You then start to let out your tears. Twilight comforts you by hugging you. She hugs you tighter as you continue to cry. She cries with you tears of joy.

(Y/N): (sobbing) Th-Th-Thanks, Twilight. Y-You're a great friend.

Twilight: You've been so kind to help me. I want to return the favor.

She then looks at you.

Twilight: I really like you, (Y/N). You're sweet, you're kind, you're loyal, and you're funny.

You blush with tears rolling down.

(Y/N): I really like you, too, Twi. You're brave, strong, and confident. Any guy would be very lucky to have you in their life.

You then kiss her forehead. She blushes about 50 shades of red when you kiss her. You two continue to hug each other. Your tears go away and you both hug tightly. You both then look at each other and stars form in both of your eyes. You were about to kiss her lips, but then you were interrupted by a car honk. You and Twilight look over to see your sister and your brother in the car.

(S/N): Well, looks like you've got yourself a little girlfriend, little bro.

You and Twilight then blush and let go of each other. You both then say

You and Twilight: He's/She's not my boyfriend/girlfriend.

(S/N): Alright, if you both say so.

(B/N): Hey little bro.

You were surprised to see your brother in the car.

(Y/N): Hey, big bro. What are you doing here?

(B/N): Well, sis was just telling me she was about to pick you and your girlfriend up. So I decided to tag along with them and see what Canterlot was like.

(Y/N): Oh. That's cool.

Your brother then looks at Twilight.

(B/N): So, is this your girlfriend here?

You blush at this. Twilight blushes even more and does this.

(Author's note: Start at 0:11)

Twilight: (embarrassed) No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Just friends.

(Y/N): (thinking) I wish we could be more than that. (speaking) (B/N), (S/N), this is Twilight. She's the girl from another world.

(B/N): Well, it's nice to meet you, Twilight.

Twilight: It's nice to meet you both.

(S/N): Anyway, we should get back before Mom and Dad worry. You two lovebirds get in the back.

You and Twilight blush harder as you two get in the back.

(Y/N): Please don't call us that. Especially in front of Mom and Dad.

(S/N): Don't worry. This stays between us.

(Y/N): Do Mom and Dad know the situation we're in?

(B/N): Don't worry. We told them. They seem to accept it. They seem to care that you'd always help anyone in need.

(S/N): Yeah. You're a hero. Whether you're a dragon or not. Always helping those.

(Y/N): Aw, you know me, guys. I'm loyal to anyone in their time of need.

You then look at Twilight with a soft smile. Twilight softly smiles and blushes lightly. She then leans onto your chest and closes her eyes. You look at her. She looks peaceful when she's like this. Your brother decided to take a photo of you and Twilight.

(B/N): Oh Mom and Dad are gonna love this.

(Y/N): Delete that photo.

(B/N): Relax, they won't see it. This stays between us.

You rolled your eyes. Twilight then falls asleep. You start to fall asleep also. Your sister looks at you and Twilight through the mirror. She smiles at this.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a long drive, you, your brother, your sister, Twilight, and Spike arrive at home. You start to wake up. Twilight makes a cute yawn. She then wakes up to see your face.

(Y/N): Well, afternoon sleepyhead.

Twilight then nuzzles your cheek. You smile and laugh a little. You then lick her face. Twilight laughs a little. You then help her out of the car and walk her to your house.

Twilight: This is a nice place, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thanks, Twi.

She blushes at the nickname you gave her. You then walk her into the house.

(Y/N): Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad.

(D/N): Hey-hey son.

(M/N): There's my boy.

They both go to hug you. Then they look at Twilight.

(D/N): So, this is the lucky girl who will soon be the future daughter-in-law?

You and Twilight blush.

(Y/N): No, Dad. She just needs a place to stay.

(D/N): Well son, you're always helping people no matter where they're from.

Twilight: Thanks for letting me stay at your house Mr. (L/N) and Mrs. (L/N).

(M/N): Anytime, Twilight. Our home is your home. Just remember that. By the way, where are you going to sleep?

(Y/N): I offered her my bed. I'll sleep on the floor.

(M/N): Aw. That's sweet of you to do that. You know, you could sleep on the couch, son.

(Y/N): I know, but Twilight could use some company.

(S/N): Or you two could share your bed.

You and Twilight blush about 70 shades of red.

(M/N): (S/N)!

(S/N): What? I'm just throwing it out there.

You growl a little bit. Twilight then pats your head. You purr when she does this.

(M/N): Does she know about your abilities?

(Y/N): Of course, she does. I trust her not to share my secret.

Twilight: It's cute when he goes as a dragon. You raised him well, Mr. and Mrs. (L/N).

(M/N): Well, I know you'll take good care of our boy, Twilight. Now dinner tonight will be a lasagna with cheese.

(Y/N): That sounds good. I'll help Twilight and Spike get settled in. Call us when dinner's ready.

(M/N): Sounds good, you two. Oh, by the way, (P/N) is in your room. Seems Hiccup found another dragon for you to look at.

(Y/N): Oh cool. I can't wait to see what he's discovered.

----------------------------------------------------------

You, Twilight, and Spike head upstairs. You show her the bathroom and the bedrooms. You then take them to your room.

(Y/N): I apologize if this is a little messy. You can put your things on my desk. Actually, allow me to do that.

You grab Twilight's bag and place it on your desk. You see your pet Terrible Terror with a letter.

(Y/N): Hello, (P/N). Hiccup must be putting you to work, huh?

You then pull out small mackerels.

(Y/N): Here you go, boy.

Your pet proceeds to eat. Twilight goes to your pet.

Twilight: Aw. What a cute dragon. What's its name?

(Y/N): His name is (P/N). He's a Terrible Terror. These dragons make good messengers.

You then take the letter from your pet and start to read it.

(Y/N): Let's see what dragon you discovered, Hiccup.

You look to see the words, "Cavern Crasher." You then take out your book and open a blank page.

(Y/N): Cavern Crasher, Mystery Class Dragon.

You continue to read out loud interesting facts.

(Y/N): Fits through tight spaces, makes flammable mucus, incredibly fast? Wow. This is incredible.

Twilight: Can I see it?

You show Twilight the Cavern Crasher.

Twilight: Wow, so cool. Say, how do your abilities work? Do you look at a dragon and then transform? Or does it come from your mind?

(Y/N): Well, I guess it's both. But I also don't rely on my transformations. I also use this.

You then open the drawer in your desk and pull out a dagger.

(Y/N): This is my dragon blade. My dad gave this to me when I was five, but I barely use it since I rely more on my transformations. But whenever something fails, I use this.

Twilight: Wow. That's cool.

(Y/N): Yeah. It's quite a blade.

You then put the blade away.

Twilight: You are one cool and interesting guy, (Y/N).

You blush a little when she says that.

(Y/N): Thanks, Twilight.

You then remembered something.

(Y/N): Hey, Twilight, I have to show you something.

Twilight: What is it?

You then take out your phone and show her the picture of the younger versions of Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie.

(Y/N): Apparently, there's evidence that these five were once friends.

Twilight becomes shocked.

Twilight: How did you find that?

(Y/N): I saw Sunset's goons come in and I had to use Speed Stinger paralysis venom on one of them.

This shocks Twilight.

(Y/N): Don't worry, the effects will wear off by tomorrow. I never believed in violence, so I resorted to more effective methods.

She sighs in relief.

Twilight: Well, that's good to know.

(Y/N): Agreed. Anyway, this photo proves that they were once friends. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.

Spike then snatches the phone out of your hand.

Spike: There's a Rarity here!? Uh, I mean, uh... interesting photo.

Spike then hands the phone back to you. You look at Twilight confused.

(Y/N): Um, what was that about?

Twilight: Spike has a crush on Rarity.

Spike blushes a little.

Spike: (in denial) I do not.

(Y/N): Spike, you're literally blushing.

Spike blushes more.

Spike: OK. Maybe I do.

You raised an eyebrow.

Spike: Ugh. Alright. I do have a crush on her.

(Y/N): Your secret is safe with me, bud.

Twilight: It's interesting because they look like they're friends.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Twilight: They look like they're friends with each other. But it doesn't seem like they're friends now.

Spike: Not so much.

(Y/N): Come to think of it, the first time I met all of them, they were nice people when I met them individually. But when they joined me in the cafeteria as a group, they argued with each other.

Twilight: Did that happen?

(Y/N): Yes. It did. Perhaps we could find a way to get them back together?

Twilight: You're right (Y/N), but I just can't help but get the feeling that Sunset Shimmer had something to do with it.

You thought about what Twilight said.

(Y/N): I think you might be right. She's probably the reason they aren't friends anymore.

Spike: I wouldn't put it past her. But she wanted your crown 'cause she's planning on doing something even worse! If you're gonna stop her, you have to focus on making friends here. Can't worry about why these girls aren't friends anymore. Even if they do remind you of your Ponyville friends.

(Y/N): Spike makes a point. But these girls are probably the answer to our problems.

You put a hand on Twilight's shoulder.

(Y/N): If we can get these girls back together as friends, I think they can help us with getting the crown back.

You then came up with an idea.

(Y/N): Alright, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna text the girls individually to meet in a room at 8 am. Then you and I are gonna go over the cases that the girls presented to us, well, mostly me since you came later, but from there, we can get to the source of the problem.

Twilight: I like that idea. But won't they get suspicious?

(Y/N): Chances are they will, but we need to remind them about what good friends they are.

Twilight: You're right. But Spike is also right. We need to get that crown back.

(Y/N): And we will. I promise.

You then kiss Twilight's forehead. She blushes lightly and hugs you.

Twilight: (Y/N), thank you for always helping me.

(Y/N): It's what I do best, Twilight.

Your mom yells from downstairs.

(M/N): Dinner time!

(Y/N): Coming, Mom.

You, Twilight, and Spike then head downstairs for dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was an hour after dinner and you, Twilight, and Spike were back in your room. You help Twilight get settled in your bed by giving her your pajamas. You give Spike a pillow to sleep on.

Spike: Thanks, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Ah, no problem, Spike.

You then look at your phone and see you got messages from 4 of the 5 girls from the photo. You then walk back to Twilight.

(Y/N): So far, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity responded to my message. Rainbow Dash hasn't replied.

You and Twilight look at the messages.

Pinkie Pie's text: OMG!!! I would love to hang with you, (Y/N)!!! ❤️

Applejack's text: I would love to hang out with you, Sugar Cube.❤️

Fluttershy's text: I would love to spend time with you, (Y/N).❤️

Rarity's text: Oh, darling, I thought you would never ask. I would love to spend time with you. ❤️

(Y/N): Hopefully, Rainbow Dash answers me in the morning.

Twilight: What's with all the hearts at the end?

(Y/N): I honestly have no idea. I shouldn't worry about it.

You go to put your phone on the charger. You then turn into the Night Fury. You then go to the floor and light the ground while spinning in a circle. You then sit down and curl up in a circle.

(Y/N): Goodnight, Spike. Goodnight, Twilight.

Spike and Twilight: Good night, (Y/N).

You then turn off the light and fall asleep. Twilight notices you are alone.

Twilight: (whispers) Hey, (Y/N).

You look at her.

(Y/N): Yeah, Twi?

Twilight: After what you said about the loneliness, I don't want you to be alone. So, could you...

Her whole face turns completely red. More red than a Singetail.

Twilight: ... cuddle with me? Please?

You blush a lot.

(Y/N): (whisper) Uh, I don't know, Twi.

You then look at her face. She has the cutest face on right now.

(Author's note: Imagine Twilight making this face)

(Y/N): (thinking) Aw. She's so cute. I can't say no to that. (speaking)(whispering) OK. I'll join you. Do you want to cuddle with a dragon, or with the human me?

Twilight: (whispering) The dragon is fine. This bed won't break, will it?

(Y/N): (whispering) The bed is made of Gronckle Iron. It will hold anything.

You then walk over to Twilight. You then lie next to Twilight. She goes to your face and kisses your cheek making you smile. You then grabbed her and wrapped your wings around her protectively making her blush. She shrugged before cuddling with you.

Twilight: Good night... (Y/N). (thinking) You will be a great boyfriend and prince.

To be continued...

(So, looks like you have a love for Twilight as she has a love for you. What do you think? Good chapter, huh? Well, the next chapter will be reuniting the Humane 5 together. But will the girls also find out about your secret identity? You'll find out more about it when it gets released tomorrow at 3 p.m.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.9K 38
"But as the world comes to an end, I'll be here for hold your hand. Because you're my Queen and I'm your Dragonheart" Branch is the only gray and sad...
56.2K 1.2K 61
You are known as Draco, the Half Human Half Dragon. You have had ten lives the day you were born. You became the greatest hero of Metropolis. Until o...
1K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...
58.4K 1.8K 30
Draco Malfoy is part Veela. What will happen when he discovers that his mortal enemy is his mate? How will he cope if The Boy Who Lives rejects him...