Open Your Eyes For The Next R...

By Daichungnumber6

Individuals from all over space-time have gathered in one place. What brought them here? ... To watch movies... More

Before The Shift
Now Showing: Shin Kamen Rider (Part 1)
Now Showing: Shin Kamen Rider (Part 2)
Now Showing: Shin Kamen Rider (Part Final)
The First Break

An Invitation

836 14 174
By Daichungnumber6

Congratulation!

Our staff has chosen you to visit our Universal Theater, one of the world's most anticipated movie theaters. We guarantee that your experience at our theater will be unlike any other and that our service will meet all of your expectations. This is a one-time invitation, so do not delay, or you will miss out on this fantastic deal.

—Universal Theater Manager

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

"Hey Ruby, is the letter for you?" Said the blond-haired girl, who turned her head around.

"Uhh, no. I did not recognize it." The black-haired girl responded, who was munching on her cookies and milk.

"What about ya, Ice Queen? This fancy letter seems like it's for you." The blond girl turned into a white-haired woman who was sipping on black coffee.

"No. That letter does not appear to be from any of my father's associations. If that is the case, I would not have let you read it in the first place." The young woman, with pale skin, said it dismissively.

"It's not mine either, Yang." Before the blonde could say anything, a young woman with cat ears combing her wavy black hair spoke up.

Yang then began inspecting the letter by sniffing and tasting it.

"Hmm, it smells like paper and tastes like one too. Yep, this is definitely a normal letter." Yang said with a grin, and Weiss could only groan in response.

"So, there is this mysterious person who wants to invite us to a movie theater to watch a movie?" If you ask me, it sounds pretty suspicious." Blake expressed concern on her face.

"I am pretty sure this is a scam because I have never heard of a place called Universal Theater." Weiss said as she sipped her coffee.

"But what if it's not? That place sounds pretty fun to me."

"Ruby... We have no idea if that location even exists. In fact, I believe the whole thing is a ruse." Weiss argues with Ruby.

"Ah, but I really want to come with you guys. You know, like besties together." Ruby said this as she gave her team the famous puppies' eyes.

"Alright, alright, sis. We'll go to this theater together, okay?" Yang admitted defeat as she fell to the pups' eyes once again.

"What?! Are you serious? Do you realize how dangerous going to an unknown location like that is?" Weiss shouted in anger.

"Actually, going to the theater with you guys could be fun." Blake raised her hand in agreement.

"Not you too, Blake!" Weiss said in disbelief

"Come on, Weiss. It will be fun, and with you there, nothing can go wrong." Ruby said, beaming at Weiss.

"F-Fine. Because you guys are so hopeless, I will make sure we have the best hangout you have ever seen." Weiss said with a flush to her cheeks.

The entire team cheered and hugged, much to Weiss' chagrin. To their surprise, the letter began to glow, emitting a bright light that enveloped the entire team.

*Click*

The light went out with a click, and Team RWBY vanished.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

"Heyyyyyyyyy, my precious students!" A hyperactive voice comes from a blindfolded, white-haired man.

"Oh, Gojo-sensei. What brought you here?" A young man with pink hair waved to his teacher in response.

"Hmm, did I need any reason to see my adorable students?" The blindfolded man said it with a playful voice.

"What do you want?" With a gloomy face, a slim young man with dark blue spiked hair asked his teacher.

"So cruel, Megumi-chan. Did you not feel happy to see your dear teacher?"

"Shut the hell up! I'm trying to read here." A young woman with brown hair yelled, her irritated face scaring the three men into silence.

"Yes, ma'am." They all said it in unison.

Gojo regains his composure and speaks again. "You see, I have a very important announcement for the three of you."

"Huh? What is it, Gojo-sensei?" The pink-haired teen asks.

A brief gloom fell over the room. All four of them were surrounded by an ominous aura.

"After reviewing your recent track record, I have decided to..." The air was tense.

...

"Reward you with a vacation!" Gojo exclaimed loudly, leaving the three stunned.

"You will be coming to a theater... with me!" Gojo then laughs heartily.

"What are you up to here, Gojo-sensei?" Megumi was the one who spoke up first. "Is this one of your attempts to prank us?" Megumi expressed his suspicions.

"How cruel of you, Megumi-chan. I just want to reward my students, and this is what I get in return." Gojo pretended to cry.

"Sensei, is this similar to the movie training I used to do?" Yuji asks next.

Gojo wiped his fake tears away and returned to his normal self. "Of course not, Itadori-kun. This is a completely normal movie trip that didn't have anything to do with pranks." Gojo smiles as wide as he can.

"Yeah, sure. I think I need a vacation after this. But if this vacation turns south, then I'm going to smash your head open." Nobara said it intimidatingly.

"At least you can be a good teacher sometime." Nobara whisper.

"Then it's settled. We are going to the movies right now!" Gojo exclaimed with joy.

"Right now?!"

"Right now!"

Suddenly, a light emitted from Gojo's pocket, enveloping all four of them.

*Click*

After the clicking sound, all four of them vanished.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

"Denji! Whatcha got there? Lemme see it. Gimme gimme gimme!" A blond girl with red horns climbs on the young man's head, attempting to grab whatever he was holding in his hand.

"Goddamn it, get off me, you demon!" The young man with scruffy blond hair tries and fails to get the girl off him.

A young man with topknot hair stood nearby, sipping black coffee and watching the antics of two of his teammates.

"Oi, Aki! Do something!" Denji yelled for help, but his topknot friend simply ignored him.

"Come on, let me see it, please. I'll let you touch my boobs later."

"Hell no. Your boobs got nothing compared to Makima-san."

"My boobs obviously are better than Makima."

"Shut up! You're just spouting nonsense."

"No, you shut up!"

Denji and Power snarled at each other's throats, while Aki stood by and watched.

"What are you guys doing?" A mature and calm voice was heard, and all three of them turned to face a red-haired woman with yellow eyes.

"M-Makima-san..." Denji stutters as he sees the beautiful woman, while Power and Aki look in awe.

Makima then walks over to Denji, who is still struggling with power, and grabs the letter from his grasp. There was a brief pause as Makima read the letter's contents.

"Oh my, this appears to be a movie invitation." When Makima mentioned movies, she expressed excitement.

"A movie? What's dat? It is delicious?" Power's ears perked up in interest.

"No, you fool. You don't eat movies; you watch them." Denji said as he tried to push Power off him.

"If you want, you can take it." We don't really need it anyway." Aki eventually spoke up.

"What?! But I want to see a movie too." Denji exclaimed disappointingly.

Makima examines the letter for a moment before turning to face the three.

"How about we all go together?" Makima's words caught them by surprise.

"The letter does not state that we are not permitted to bring multiple people, so I think it's fine."

"G-going on a movie... with Makima-san." Both Aki and Denji blushed at the thought. Power is excited to go out, even though she knows nothing about movies.

The letter emitted a bright light, which engulfed the entire room.

*Click*

There was a clicking sound, and then everyone in the room vanished.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

"Hey, Lumine, what's that you got there?" A short white-haired girl with a halo was floating around, asking her friend.

"It seems to be a movie invitation, Paimon." The blond girl in a white dress responded to her companion.

"A movie?! Can we come see it?" Paimon's eyes glowed with excitement.

"Did someone say movie?!"

"Gah!"

A girl with dark brown hair appeared out of nowhere, startling Paimon.

"Stop doing that! Paimon nearly had a heart attack, you know." Paimon yelled angrily at the brunette.

"I am sorry, Paimon. I got too excited when someone mentioned a movie. I am in love with them!" Amber exclaimed with glee.

"I have never thought of you as a movie nerd, Amber." Lumine teased.

"Well, I enjoyed exploring and seeing the world with my own eyes, but movies are so different." It is as if you are seeing the world through a different lens, I love them!" Amber gets a little embarrassed when she talks about her hobby.

"How unbecoming! You should really mind your manners if you want to act like a lady." A pale blue-haired lady interrupts them. Amber smiled sheepishly at her remark.

"Oh, hi Eula, want to come see a movie with us?" Lumine said.

"A movie? Are you aware of the consequences of asking me, Eula Lawrence, to accompany you on a trip? If I did not know you better, I would assume this is a desperate attempt to sway me to your side." Eula said it in a provocative tone.

"Pretty please?" Amber pleads with her puppy eyes.

...

"Fine then, but mark my words, I shall return this favour with my vengeance." Eula smiled as she said this.

"Hey, what are ya standing there for?" A tanned man with navy-blue hair and a left eyepatch waves to the girls from afar, accompanied by a man with bright red hair.

"Oh, it's Kaeya and Diluc." Paimon said as the girls waved back.

"Hey guys, we were about to go to the movies. Would you like to join us?" Amber asks the two.

"Of course, why would a gentleman like me turn down a request from a lovely lady?" Kaeya flirted.

"Jean had granted the Knights a brief respite for their efforts, so we were just hanging out here. We tried to persuade her to take a break as well, but it is impossible to do once she has made up her mind." Diluc said.

"Lisa, Albedo, and the other knights appear to be content with themselves, so it is just the two of us who are truly free. However, I never imagined seeing Sir Diluc outside of his bar." Kaeya joked.

"The Dawn Winery is closed today." It was not my intention to come here, but Kaeya kept insisting, so I thought a little change would be nice."

"Haha, Diluc, you should loosen up a little. Maybe hanging out with friends will help you relax."

"All right, everyone, what are we waiting for? Let us go to the movies!" Paimon exclaimed in delight.

The letter in Lumine's hand suddenly glows brightly. It engulfed the entire group before anyone could react.

*Click*

The light fades, and everyone is gone.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

"Woah, this city is massive!" A green-haired boy with headphones exclaimed. He was admiring the view in front of him.

"It's so... yawn... huge, Shun'ei." A white-haired boy nearby said it in a sleepy voice. He rubbed his eyes and carried a pillow with him, as if he expected to fall asleep at any moment.

"Oi, dipshit. What are you just gawing at? We must be quick if we are to be the first in line." A girl with white and blue-striped hair rushed her friend.

"Calm down, Isla. We don't even know where this Universal Theater is." Shun'ei tries to calm down his friend.

"Wait, hold up a bit. I just saw something." Isla then turned her gaze to the south, and there she found...

"Hey, what are you kids doing here?" A hugely buff man with a loud voice in a military outfit waves at the trio. Another buff guy with blond hair wearing a shade who was standing nearby was also waving at them.

"Ya guys are from Heidern's team, right? Ralf and Clark, whatcha doing way up here?" Isla asks them.

"You see, we are on a mission here, but I will leave it to the big boss to explain." Ralf then instructed Clark to inform their leader.

A tall and hulky man with an eyepatch approaches them a moment later. A ripped woman with blue hair trailed behind him.

"Yo, boss, Leona, look who shows up here." Ralf points to the trio.

"Hi there, it's a pleasure to see you again, Heidern."

"Wass sup, old man. Fancy seeing you here."

"Hi... yawn... We meet again."

They all greeted the man in front of them.

"Hello again, what brought you to this place?" Heidern approaches them and inquires.

"We're about to see a movie." Isla took out the invitation letter. "What about you people? Figure you're not here for a vacation."

"As a matter of fact, yes, we are here to investigate something. Leona?" Leona then took a similar letter from her pocket and showed it to everyone.

"Coincidentally, we also received the same letter as you from our base. We had no idea where the letter came from or who sent it when it appeared inside our base without warning. Naturally, we decided to look into the matter. However, we did not expect to see you receive the same letter." Leona explains the situation.

Shun'ei moves closer to inspect the two letters, which are identical. "We just got the invitation this morning in our room. We did not know where it was going to take place, so we were just running around aimlessly."

"We suspect that the letter is similar to previous KoF invitations, but we have not gotten any leads." Heidern said.

"Given that you have also arrived here by chance, may I suggest that we work together to solve this mystery?" Heidern gives a proposal.

"Huh?! Do you think you can boss us around as much as you want? We are not your lap dops to command!" Isla scoffs at Heidern.

"Actually, I think teaming up is a good idea."

"I'm a little sleepy... yawn... I'm in too."

Both Shun'ei and Meitenkun agree with Heidern's idea, which makes Isla enraged.

"Are you two serious?! I am not going to follow this guy's orders like an obedient dog." Isla exclaimed.

"Come on, it is not so bad. It will be like a family trip." Clark joked.

"Heck yeah! I will be the big brother and give you a lot of noggin." Ralf claimed loudly.

"Shut up! I don't want to be all your family; that's so disgusting!"

"How about we make a fair trade? If you help us with our investigation, we will grant you whatever you want." "Does that seem fair?" Heidern said to Isla.

"Anything? You mean, like anything?" Heindern gave her a nod in return. Isla remained silent for a moment before speaking up.

"Fine, I will accept your offer, but if you mistreat my friends, I will beat you senseless. You got that?"

"Pinkie swears?"

...

"Pinkie swears."

Everyone was smiling at the scene, including Leona, who gave a subtle smile.

Unbeknownst to them, the two letters were glowing so brightly that the light began to envelop the area.

*Click*

Once the light faded away, everyone disappeared from the place.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley are possibly the most troublesome trio to ever attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They are currently on their way to the headmistress's office.

"Bloody hell! Harry, are you sure that you haven't gotten involved with something strange again?" The boy with fiery red hair and a freckled complexion said this to his friend.

"Ron, I swear that the only thing I got involved with was Malfoy's failed attempt to humiliate me." The young man, with unruly black hair and round-rimmed glasses, defends himself.

"Whatever it is, Professor McGonagall does not sound pleased when she calls us to her office." A bossy voice came from a girl with bushy brown hair and an angry expression.

"Perhaps she is just having a bad day and needs someone to talk to." Ron is trying to come up with an explanation for why Professor McGonagall summoned them.

"Oh? I found it hard to believe that Professor McGonagall would simply invite us over for a cup of tea." Hermione snarked at Ron.

"Guys, can we just go there and ask her why?" Harry said.

The trio eventually arrives at the headmistress's office. When they open the doors, they are surprised to see not only Professor McGonagall but also Headmaster Dumbledore waiting for them.

Before anyone could say anything, Dumbledore greeted them. "Greetings, we were expecting you three to arrive. Now, sit here first, and then we will talk." He instructs the trio at the table, and then he and McGonagall take a seat as well.

Dumbledore begins to speak after everyone has taken a seat and enjoyed a cup of tea.

"Before you ask any questions, I am sure you are wondering why I summoned you three here, am I right?" The trio all agreed with a nod.

Dumbledore then took out a black letter and showed it to his students.

"Does this letter look familiar to you?"

"This letter looks exactly like the one I got this morning." Harry exclaimed, pulling a similar letter from his robes.

"Wow, Harry, it must be great to be famous like that. "When will I receive a letter from my secret admirer?" Ron expressed his envy, and Hermione responded by pinching his arm.

"No, Ron. It is an invitation to a movie." Harry replied.

"What's a movie?" Ron asked curiously.

"A movie is a collection of moving images captured by a camera and displayed on a television screen." Hermione's explanation only confused Ron further.

"You could think of it like Hogwarts portraits, but the difference is that we cannot communicate with them, Mr. Weasly." Professor McGonagall provides a simplified explanation that Ron understands.

"Wait, but isn't it boring if we can't talk with them?" Ron inquires.

"Well, Mr. Weasly. I can assure you that watching muggle movies is anything but boring. I have seen a muggle movie before, and I must say it is an unforgettable experience." Dumbledore's words pique Ron's interest in this movie thingy.

"But we are not here to discuss me. No, what I am interested in is this letter. It showed up on my table this morning, and we have no idea who sent it here. Not to mention, the fact that it managed to get past Hogwarts security and into the headmaster's office is no small feat." Dumbledore explains.

"At first, we thought it was a prank by one of the students, but I doubt any of them would have the guts to prank the headmaster. We doubt that any of the teachers are also involved." McGonagall said.

"Because they would have no idea what a movie is in the first place." Hermione interrupts.

"Yes, Miss Granger. So we decided to double-check the security and discovered that everything was in order."

"That leaves one possibility: someone outside of Hogwarts did this." Harry spoke up.

"Unfortunately, we do not have much information on that." But the main question here is, Why would this person try to invite us to a movie?" McGonagall inquires.

"If I recall correctly, technology does not function at Hogwort or any magical locations." So, this person is attempting to invite us to a muggle theater." Hermione said.

"Mr. Potter, when did you receive that letter?" Dumbledore asks Harry.

"I saw it at my table this morning, but I only skimmed through it because I was in a hurry." I do not give it much thought because I think it was a prank, so I put it away." Harry explains his situation.

"Dude, why didn't you tell us this?"

"Like I said, I was in a hurry, so I kind of forgot about it."

"Professor, why would you tell us about this?" Should not you consult with other teachers first?" Hermione asks.

"You see, Miss Granger. This letter contains a specific message that compels us to do so." Dumbledore indicates a particular line.

"If you receive this letter, please notify Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley as well, as they are the show's special guests and we do not want them to miss anything."

"Bloody hell, am I really that famous?" Ron exclaimed in surprise.

"As you can see, it appears that you three are also the target of this mysterious person, so we must summon you as soon as possible. It is preferable if you are informed of this so that we can avoid any potential incident." Dumbledore explains.

"In the current situation, I believe you three should stay here until further notice. Now then, would you like some shortbreads?" McGonagall brings out a dish containing a dozen or so shortbreads, which the trio gladly accepts. Dumbledore also handed out sherbet lemons for them.

The two letters then emit a bright glow that went unnoticed until it engulfed the entire office.

*Click*

A click was heard, followed by the disappearance of everyone in the room.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

*Click*

Everyone who received the invitation or was caught up in the light was taken to an unknown theater. Upon arriving, there was confusion and fear among the guests. Many were in their stances, readying their weapons and watching for any sudden movement from other guests. Few were taken aback by the strange fashion choices of other guests. A few seemed unfazed by this unexpected development.

"Umm, Yang. "Am I looking correctly, or are we suddenly in a theater with a bunch of people?"

"I know, Ruby. And here I thought the morning cereal was bad." Yang said this as she was feeling nauseous.

"Gojo-sensei, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Yuji rubbed his eyes to make sure he was not hallucinating.

"Of course not, Yuji-kun. "I am as surprised as you are." Despite what Gojo said, his tone suggests he is taking things casually.

"I see. So, what is the deal with those people over there dressed up like they are in a wizardry movie?" Yuji points his finger at Harry and his friends.

"Hey! We can hear you." Ron speaks up.

"Ah! I'm sorry." Yuji apologized and clapped his hands.

"Oh, but we are real wizards, though." McGonagall gave Ron a glare as he said this. He had no idea why until he realized that wizards are supposed to be a closely guarded secret.

"Wait, really!" Yuji excitedly said. "Does this mean you can use magic? For real?"

"Hey, sis, are you sure that pink-haired guy over there is not your long-lost brother?" Yang said with a grin.

"What do you mean, Yang?" "Are you saying I have a long-lost brother I am not aware of?" Ruby asked dumbfoundedly.

"Umm, I'm pretty sure she was joking, Ruby." Blake said to her teammate.

"Yeah, but that guy reminds me of Ruby when we first arrived in Vale."

"Do you use magic wands or do you cast spells with your hands? I know wizards can do things like make objects float or turn them into living creatures, which was really cool!" Yuji could not hold back his excitement and asked furiously. Harry's group was completely stunned by Yuji's enthusiasm.

"Excuse me, young man. Could we please slow down a little?" Dumbledore steps forward and interrupts Yuji.

"I am so sorry. I could not help myself because I was so excited about supernatural things like this." Yuji smiles and scratches the back of his head.

Dumbledore considered defusing the situation because he could not afford to use magic in such a crowded place. Someone else, however, has stepped forward alongside the pink-haired boy.

"I sincerely apologize to you, sir. I am his guardian, and as you can see, he is a nice kid, just a little odd, but he has done no harm." Gojo apologized to Dumbledore.

"Hey! I'm not weird... Am I?" Yuji asks with a guilty expression on his face.

"You're definitely a weirdo."

"Yeah, now you make us all look like weirdos too."

Those are the words of his teammates, Megumi and Nobara, and they hit him hard in the heart.

"Not you guys too." Yuji said in defeat.

"Woah, where are we? Who are those people? Paimon's so confused!" The short girl was in distress, and Lumine had to comfort her.

"It's all right, Paimon. We are still with you, so please calm down."

"This place... is like a giant theater!" Amber was the most excited of all when she was transported here.

"Are you serious, Amber?" This is the first thing that came to your mind after being sent here." Eula facepalmed.

"But look at this place, Eula; it is enormous. It could fit the entire Mondstadt population here! It's perfect!" Amber continues to look around the theater in awe.

Diluc, on the other hand, maintained his cool. He then looked over at Kaeya and noticed the blue-haired man staring at a woman. He was about to draw attention to Kaeya's actions when he noticed that his gaze was pretty intense rather than lustful, so he turned his head to see what Kaeya was looking at.

It was a red-haired woman with yellow eyes. Diluc has seen many beautiful women in his life, including Jean, Eula, Lisa, and Mona. However, the beauty of the woman in front of him not only captured his attention but also drew him in like an anglerfish luring its prey in. Perhaps Kaeya had noticed this before him. And then the woman's yellow eyes meet up with their gaze. They knew there was something wrong with her, but no matter how hard they tried, they could not take their gaze away from her.

"Kaeya, Diluc. Are you guys okay?" A voice snaps them out of a trance. Lumine spoke up, a worried expression on her face.

Both of them were sweating bullets, as if their hearts had been plucked out.

"I'm fine; don't worry about it."

"Yeah, we just... a little nauseous."

They reassure their friends not to worry them, but by exchanging glances, they know they must protect everyone from that woman at all costs.

"Hah? What did you just say, bitch?"

"I said that you look like a clown. Are you deaf or something, stupid human?"

"I dare you say that one more time, you bitch."

"Bleh."

"Alright. That fucking does it. I will teach you not to mess with me!"

"Bring on, stupid human. I am the strongest devil ever; I will beat you up easily."

Isla and Power were arguing when Power insulted Isla's looks, resulting in a cat fight. Their teammates are attempting to prevent them from murdering each other. Then Heidern steps forward to confront Isla.

"Isla, please refrain from using unnecessary violence on civilians." We are not here to fight."

"Hah? What makes you think you can order me around like that?"

"Isla, please." Heidern gives her a soft look.

"Hmm, fine." Isla humphed.

"Thank you, Isla." On Heidern's face, a small smile appeared.

On Power's side, Makima was doing the same thing.

"Power, be nice." Makima said calmly.

Power was about to object, but Makima's silent glare was enough to make her comply. Power yelled at the other side again.

"You are lucky I was merciful to you, human!"

"Say what, bitch?!" Isla shouted back in anger.

Before Isla and Power can get into another fight, Makima and Heidern step in front of them.

"I apologize for our behavior; although she is foul-mouthed, she does not mean any harm." "I hope you can forgive her." Heidern observed the woman before him. She was a few inches shorter than him, but his instinct from all the years of fighting warned him that she was a threat, and he had to keep his guard up around her.

"I would like to apologize as well for my subordinate's behavior; I will make sure to correct her after this." Makima stated calmly as she scanned the hulky man. With a glance, one could tell how many battles he had been through, and he was not someone to underestimate.

"Scary." It was all their subordinates could say in the tense atmosphere between Makima and Heidern.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

Everyone turned to look at the clapping sounds and were surprised to see a butler—Wait, no, they could not see their face. In fact, it doesn't have a face; it's just a butler's uniform that moves on its own.

"Greetings, my dear guests, I see that you have all arrived safely. I am sorry I could not greet you sooner because I was preoccupied with some business. So, let me show you The Universal Theater, one of the best movie theaters in the multiverse!"

As soon as it said that, the lights turned on, revealing a massive cinema theater capable of seating thousands and more. Movie enthusiasts were completely baffled at the size of this cinema. Others were astounded by this reveal, though some remain wary due to their suspicion.

"Excuse me, uh, Mr. or Mrs. Butler's suit. May I ask, Who are you?" Gojo raised his hand, asking for the suit.

The suit then bows slightly and places its right hand horizontally across the abdomen as a greeting.

"Please allow me to introduce myself; I am the theater manager." You can simply call me the manager. I have sent out an invitation to everyone across space-time to come enjoy what our theater has to offer."

"Space-time? Are you claiming to be able to manipulate space and time? It would be the only way for you to send these letters without being noticed." Heidern came up with an explanation.

"As expected from Team Ikari's leader, you are correct. I was the one who delivered the letters to you all, and no one could ever trace it back to me."

This made Heidern, Shun'ei, and Isla even more wary, as their previous encounters with beings capable of messing with space-time had not been pleasant, to say the least.

"Mr. Manager, may I ask you a question?" Harry raised his hand.

"Sure, go ahead."

"How did you know who would get the letter and who wouldn't?" It was a question that piqued the interest of many others as well.

"A good question, Harry. This may be difficult to explain to you, but I will try to simplify it."

"You see, I have a special power that allows me to make certain events happen. What are the chances that my letter will reach you and Dumbledore? It is unlikely that you will ever receive a conventional message, but I can simply make it happen."

"Do I understand you correctly that you have the ability to alter reality as you see fit?" Dumbledore inquires.

"You can think of it that way, yes. However, I can only influence reality as subtly as possible, or else I risk breaking it."

"But something like that is impossible. There is no power in the world that can change reality." McGonagall was skeptical; even the Felix Felicis potion could only make the user luckier, not change fate in their favor.

"In your world, it would be considered groundbreaking. Such power, however, is rather mundane in other worlds. For me, the concept of the impossible has long since lost its meaning."

Those words silenced McGonagall and everyone else. They were still skeptical of the manager's words, but they could not deny what was happening right in front of them. Heidern and his group were well aware that cosmic entities and the potential destruction they bring are not to be underestimated. The Knights of Favonius were on high alert, but Lumine could not help but fear that what happened to her and her brother would happen again. However, few people, such as Makima, were more interested in the entity's power and the possibility of controlling it. Gojo was intrigued by how he would fare against this being when he mentioned space-time.

"Oh, but I am not trying to hurt you. My sole purpose is to show you the greatness of our theater and provide you with the best movie viewing experience you have ever had." The manager said it in a cheerful tone, attempting to diffuse the situation.

"I find it difficult that you would send all of us here just to watch movies. "What exactly is your goal here?" Blake asks with suspicion.

"I only have one goal: entertainment!" The manager exclaimed loudly, which caught a few people off guard because of how silly he sounded.

"I have dedicated my entire life to entertaining my precious viewer!" It will be the greatest pleasure for me to see my viewer pleased with our service." The manager said it in a dramatic tone. Above all, it appears that he wanted people to see movies.

"What if we don't want to watch a movie then?" Aki speaks up.

"Do you really believe you can remove us from our world as you please?" Back there, people would have noticed our disappearance." Megumi follows up.

"To answer your question in order: first, you are welcome to leave if you do not wish to stay; otherwise, I will simply send you back to your world. However, as I stated in the letter, this is your only chance, so I will not bring you back even if you want to. Please have a thorough discussion with your group before responding.

Second, because this theater exists outside of space and time, your absence will only last a second. Does my answer satisfy you?"

Following the manager's explanation, everyone was debating whether or not to stay here.

"I don't trust this manager a bit. How can we just accept that he brought dozens of people from another dimension here to watch movies?!" Weiss said.

"I don't know, Ice Queen. Unlike you, he appears to be a lot of fun." Yang teased.

"Hey! I can be fun too. Say something to her, Blake."

"To be honest, I'm fine with watching movies. At the very least, the guy appears to be very passionate about it."

"Yeah guys. This is an opportunity for us to unwind and perhaps learn something new. You know, like, uh, how to make cookies out of plasma or, um, catch bullets with our hands?" Ruby awkwardly said.

"What? I can't believe you guys. Ugh, fine, this better be worth it then." Weiss's face flushes with rage before she sighs in defeat.

"Gojo-sensei, can we please stay and watch movies?" Yuji pleaded with his teacher.

"Of course, Yuji-kun. In fact, I believe this will be an excellent opportunity for us to learn from our interdimensional manager here." Gojo chuckled.

"Ugh, I don't even have time to put on make-up or change my clothes." Nobara complained.

Megumi has no objections to this because he knows nothing can change Gojo's mind once he has made up his mind. He was fine with it because it was likely the first time he had ever spent time with his friend.

"How about we stay here and watch movies?" Makima said this to her subordinate.

"Really? You're the best, Makima-san! Hooray!" Denji jumped in excitement.

"Hooray! What are we celebrating?" Power tried to imitate Denji, but she did not understand anything.

"Thank you, Makima-san; we appreciate your kindness." Part of Aki was relieved that he had the opportunity to be with Makima, of all people. Partly because he could not leave Denji and Aki alone, which would be a crime against humanity.

"Guys, can we please stay here and watch movies?" Amber's eyes twinkled as she spoke to her teammates.

"Paimon agrees with Amber. Pamon likes to see movies too."

Diluc and Kaeya were both deep in thought. They did not want to disappoint their friends, and Kaeya was looking for an excuse to slack off anyway. However, they were wary of that red-haired woman as well, and they are not comfortable being in the same room with her. Finally, Kaeya speaks up.

"S-sure, why not? I would hate to break our sweet Outrider's heart. Is that right, Diluc?" He and Diluc exchange glances, both aware that they must remain vigilant and protect their friends if the situation worsens.

"Y-Yes, I agree with Kaeya."

"I hope this theater can live up to the hype, or else I will bring it down with my own hand." Eula said in a haughty voice, but her face was as excited as Amber's.

Everyone turned to look at Lumine, who had a distressed expression on her face.

"Lumine, are you feeling alright?" Amber was worried for her friend.

Lumine then snapped out. "Oh, sorry, it's just that I still don't know how to process all of these."

"Don't worry, we are just as confused as you are. But we can get through this together." Amber stated confidently.

"Yeah, just relax; maybe this will not be as bad as we thought." Kaeya comforted Lumine.

Lumine smiled, grateful that her friends were here to support her. Deep down, she hopes they do not end up separated like she and her brother did.

"Sir, how should we assess the current situation?" Leona asks her commander.

"For the time being, I believe we should comply with this manager." As of now, he has not shown any hostile intent, so we should remain vigilant. Most importantly, this manager appears to have a broad knowledge of dimension and space-time, so we will make every effort to extract as much information from him as possible, understood?" Heidern orders his squad.

"Roger that, sir!"

"Got that, boss."

"Same here."

"How about the three of you? "Are you on board with my plan?" Heidern turned to face the three.

"Yeah, sure, and watching movies seems fun too."

"Me second... yawn..."

Shun'ei and Meitenkun had no problem following Heidern's plan, but Isla was turning her back on them.

"Isla, are you feeling alright?" Shun'ei tries to console her, but she brushes him off.

"I'm fine! Why do you care so much about this stupid place? There are millions of them around the world. "Why bother with it in the first place?" Isla talked back to Shun'ei, but he could see the distress in her eyes. All of her bad memories from the previous KOF tournament seemed to be flooding back to her.

Instead, Shun'ei placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled warmly. "It is okay to be afraid, Isla. We have got your back."

"What?! Who said I was afraid, dumbass?" Isla scoffs at him.

"Haha, if we have to fight for real, we can face them together, as we did the last time, eh?"

"H-Hell yeah, you and me can take on the entire world." Isla sounded much more confident now, despite the fear in her eyes. This makes everyone in their group smile at the scene.

"Dumbledore, are you certain that staying here is a good idea?" You and I can handle ourselves just fine, but what about the kids?" McGonagall is very concerned about staying in this place after witnessing this entity's power.

"Professor, I understand your concern, but consider this: we can learn something that will benefit our world." McGonagall was about to say something when Dumbledore cut her off. "Of course, only if our students agree to stay with us."

Dumbledore turned to face the trio, who were conversing.

"Bloody hell, did you guys hear what that guy said?" Ron exclaimed.

"Yes, Ron. We aren't deaf; thank you." Hermione said. She would be lying if she said she was not intrigued by the concept of space-time, and she is eager to learn what this manager has to offer.

"Professor, is it possible for us to stay?" Harry asks McGonagall and Dumbledore.

McGonagall was initially hesitant to let her students stay, but the combination of puppy eyes and winks finally convinced her.

"Just try to be close to us, okay? We don't know what will happen next." The three of them nod, and Dumbledore smiles back.

"All right, everyone, time's up. Have you made your decision yet? Raise your hand if you want to stay." The majority of those present raised their hands.

"That's settled, then. Once again, I welcome everybody to the Universal Theater. The restrooms are on the left, and the snack bar is on the right; feel free to take as much as you want, but please do not litter on the floor."

"Mr. Manager, may I ask what we will be watching?" Ruby asks.

"Ah, please allow me to show you a preview of what is to come." As the manager snapped his finger, the big screen began to play.

The screen shows various people walking slowly toward the audience. Each has a unique appearance; some appear to be wearing futuristic armor, while others have more unique designs, such as a guy wearing an astronaut suit and another with a wheel stuck on his body?! Despite their differences, they all had large bug-like eyes on top of their heads and antennas.

The screen then shifts again, this time showing the armored people fighting monsters. The monsters, too, have distinct appearances; many of them resemble humans, while others appear to have emerged from a nightmare. The monsters were terrifying innocents, devouring or killing them in the cruelest way possible. After that, the screen turns blank.

Everyone has mixed feelings after watching the preview. Many are impressed by the armored heroes' unique design, which appears to be straight out of a superhero show. They are, however, taken aback by the monster's cruel display, which even a hardened veteran like Heidern finds disturbing.

"M-Mr. Manager, what did we just watch?" Said Amber, who was holding her stomach to not throw up after the display.

"That, my dear viewer, is Kamen Rider."

"Kamen... Rider?" Blake perks up.

"Masked heroes who battle monsters and save the world." To avoid spoilers, I would refrain from saying anything else, so that is all you need to know for now."

"Please take a seat after you have finished your business, because we are about to begin."

Everyone was getting snacks and drinks, getting ready, and then finding their seats. When everything was in place, the manager announced:

"Before we begin, I would like to ask everyone to be civil and not start a fight here, or I will send you back and erase your memory."

"Everything's good? Let us get started."

The big screen shows up with a name: Shin Kamen Rider.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

(Author Note)

Wow, the second chapter and over 6,000 words. Man, I don't know how I manage to do that, but I'm not sure if I can write this much for a chapter again haha. Anyway, thank you to everyone who has supported me; it was only because of you that I was able to do this. Yeah!

As you can see, I only brought characters from six different worlds here, and they may not be what you expect. This will suffice for the time being because I want to focus on the interaction between these characters rather than the quantity. If your favorite characters or works of fiction are not represented here, do not worry; I may consider including them in the future. No promise, though, haha.

You have probably noticed that I am trying to keep the characters as close to their canon personalities as possible, but they may occasionally be OOC. I have also added some of my headcanon to the character, which I hope makes sense. I don't know; please comment if you think that it's unnecessary.

So, since this is technically just an introduction chapter for the characters, the reaction will finally start in the next chapter. If you like this story or want to suggest something, leave a comment below. Until then, Daichung60 sign out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 158 26
A lot of people think they know almost everything about their life. You also thought that also but you were wrong. You were a part of someone's life...
17K 141 7
The Avengers and the Wizarding World of Universe 616 are called by a higher being to witness events from the future of another universe in order to p...
17 8 7
Louis and Chase found themselves enthralled by the tantalizing prospect of exploring different dimensions, their imaginations ignited by the endless...
456 20 17
Something really Bizarre I guess.