THE HITS KEEP COMING

Oleh Fangirl9451

Ichigo finally has everything he's ever wanted. Rukia is his wife, his sisters are safe, his mother is back i... Lebih Banyak

Here We Go Again
Same Old Stuff Again
This Always Happens
It's the Beginning of the End
Will You Look What You Did?
It's Time to React
Who is Going to Stop Me Now?
It's the End of the Road
The Return of the Prince
If the Walls Could Talk
It's Getting Hotter in Here
The Blood of My Enemies
It's Hard to Cage a Monster
The Birth of a God
Blood is Thicker than Water
So It Begins
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
A Deal with a High Price
Love like a Prayer
May We Burn Bright
Born in the Darkness
When it Falls Apart
A Ticking Time Bomb
Hell Stands Above Heaven
More Than Meets the Eye
To Present Oneself
The Blood Inferno
Does Anyone Know Anything?

Things Have to End

32 2 0
Oleh Fangirl9451

The scout team comes back not long after Karin leaves. Starrk embraces Ichigo. He didn't say anything once he saw Ichigo standing there, just merely took him into his arms like an old friend or something more. Ichigo holds him back until the older Espada pulls away. He puts his hands on Ichigo's shoulders and gives him a tired smile.

"You've gotten taller," he observes. "And older."

Ichigo laughs. "And you look not a day older."

"Perhaps it's best that you age and I don't."

"Perhaps."

"Kurosaki," Ulquiorra nods in acknowledgement. Starrk steps away from Ichigo.

"Ulquiorra."

"What are you doing here?" Starrk asks.

"I'm here to help. Grimmjow was telling me about the camp you two were checking out."

"Ah, yes. Ulquiorra can tell you about it. I need to let Lilynette stretch her legs. She's been stuck in weapon form."

"Of course. You should take the girl with Nel with you and Lilynette. She needs to be around someone who at least looks her age," Ichigo says.

"Who is she? She has your face but not your hair."

"Well, not all the Kurosakis are blessed."

Ulquiorra narrows his eyes like he doesn't understanding what that means. Starrk does and grins at the comment.

"Your sister?" Starrk guesses.

"The angry one."

"You have more than one sister?"

"Just two. They're twins."

"I didn't know that."

Ichigo laughs. "No offense, but when we met, I was not going to present more people for Aizen to use against me."

"That makes sense."

"You still didn't kill the one who wronged your woman," Ulquiorra states.

"Well, I definitely can't kill him now. Look at him."

Grimmjow is hovering over his desk, copying down his scout team's findings. He reads their notes and mumbles under his breath. Szayel helps him, and they talk shop together. He calls the sisters over and checks on their health once more, asks them for any information they might've learned while stuck in the camp, and then sends them away to get some rest.

Starrk gives a gruff sound of agreement. He claps Ichigo's shoulder.

"At least you're not ready for blood anymore."

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that," Ulquiorra says with no emotion whatsoever.

They give him a look but don't say anything. Starrk takes his leave to find Karin. Ulquiorra stays beside Ichigo.

Rukia is fussing over the papers methodical placing that no one else seems to understand other than Grimmjow. She's making marks on a spare map of the larger one Grimmjow has. Omor is beside Hell's Princess to ensure she's heard and taken seriously. Chad and Inoue are doing their best to follow along, but Rukia's understanding of maps and battle plans are too far superior for literally anyone in this room to follow easily.

The clansmen, thankfully, stay back from the mess and watch. Ichigo thinks they've got the right idea in not getting too close. Kisuke is nodding along like he's listening, but who knows how much information he's actually retaining. He's probably lost in thought. The possibility is confirmed when he glances over at Ichigo.

Nel comes in and encompasses Ichigo into a hug. He's getting touched a lot here. He's personally a little... in awe? Did they miss him or something? Or they just happy for the help?

"Are you going to be king of the Hollows again?" She asks.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" Ichigo asks himself.

"I think it's a very important and fair question."

"No. I'm not king of anything."

"But you will be," she sings.

"You need to calm down," Ichigo snorts.

"So, what's the move?"

"I'm taking Karin to clear the camp Stark and Ulquiorra scouted. I want enough people for a decent sized team, but I also need Karin to prove herself by handling the camp."

Nel frowns, her tilted head carrying her long, cyan hair. "Why does she need to prove herself? She's your sister."

"She's my baby sister that you brought to a war zone," Ichigo stresses. Maybe he used too much aggression, but he thinks it helps with his point.

Nel shrinks back momentarily. She wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. "Was that a bad idea?"

"No, no. I'm sorry, Nel. Karin has always had the ability to see spirits. Her sight is so strong," he starts.

"But?"

"But she's never seen death. She's never watched the life leave the body before. And now she's here, thinking she's grown and can take care of herself."

Saying it out loud makes him feel less angry. If anything, he's worn now. He can feel the tiredness in his bones. Rukia stops what she's doing to gaze at him for a moment. He waves her off so she can finish her work. She gives him a very cheesy thumbs up before continuing.

Ulquiorra tilts his head in curiosity, eyes going back and forth between the couple. Ichigo isn't going to explain the weird connection the two of them have. Their Reiatsu has always been connected in a sense. He can find her spirit ribbon anywhere, even though it's impossible in the Soul Society althogether, despite Rukia's insistence. After they got married, the ability to sense each other went through the roof. His mother, a married woman, said her and his dad were never like that.

"You say she hasn't seen life leave a body before. You have?" Nel asks. "I don't mean to question you, but she seems like she is capable."

"That brat is nothing like Kurosaki," Ulquiorra states.

"Don't call my sister a brat," Ichigo orders half-heartedly.

"Why not? You were merely trash when we met. I offer her a higher standard as brat."

"Point taken. Continue."

"She is small and angry with no one to point her anger at. At least Kurosaki has purpose."

"She has a purpose. It's to prove me wrong for leaving her," Ichigo argues.

"But you died. It wasn't on purpose... was it?" Nel asks.

"No. I was pretty annoyed waking up with a severed chain and my dead body next to me," he confesses.

Grimmjow's invasive question from earlier whispers his way into his ear. What was it like? To die? A cold feeling crawls up his back, across his arms, over his neck. It takes all his strength to not shiver. He dismisses the thought quickly.

"What makes you more capable than Karin?" Nel inquires again.

"I've seen someone die before when I was nine. I could also see spirits so well when I was a child, my mother had to teach me how to tell apart dead people from living people. Karin wasn't like that," Ichigo puts a hand over his mouth as he considers his next words. "Look, I just... I want her to be ready when she goes to battle. She's not experienced in life and death like anyone else in my family. Not including Yuzu, of course."

"Your other sister?"

"Yes."

"Very well," Nel nods. "I shall come with to see your point."

"Good. I want Inoue and Chad to also come with. Everyone else is staying."

"Ichigo," is his wife's warning reply.

"Of course, my lovely wife can do whatever she wants," Ichigo amends.

"I see you're still head over heels for the woman," Ulquiorra comments.

"You've no idea. Anyway, let's go, Ulquiorra. I need you to lead us to the camp."

Ulquiorra, without another word, leaves the room. Ichigo and Nel follow, leaving Chad and Inoue to rush after them. Ichigo hates entering the room were all the depressed, homeless Arrancar are. It hurts a part of his soul.

There is a small kid that catches Ichigo's eye. Well, he looks like he could be older. He's about Ichigo's age with Keigo's smaller size. The kid actually reminds him a little of Keigo with his big, brown eyes and a shaggy mop of hair. They lock eyes. Ichigo can only offer a small smile in that moment. The kid smiles back. Like all the other refugees, he's dirty and caked with blood. Well, they're not quite refugees, but Las Noches isn't exactly a country and they're trying to escape certain death. Nonetheless, Ichigo has to do something for them.

Ichigo has to turn away to call his sister, but he almost can't bare it. How many times has he turned away from people to work his own goal? He hasn't spoken to his friends and family in two years. Why would he do something like that?

"Karin," Chad calls softly. "It's time to go."

Karin jumps up from her spot on the floor. Starrk was taking a nap, and Lilynette and her were having a pleasant, probably girly, conversation before Chad kindly interrupted. Karin turns to see Ichigo and her frown returns.

Oh, great. This is going to so so fun, Ichigo thinks.

"Let's get this over with," Karin huffs.

Ichigo let's out a hot breath of air after Karin stomped past him. Why does she have to be so annoying? How can she test his patience so easily?

Chad pats his old friend's shoulder as he walks by. He probably wants to keep an eye on her at all times, which doesn't sound like a bad idea. Inoue pulls him along by his arm so they wouldn't lose sight of Ulquiorra, and therefore, the location of the camp. Nel walks with them.

The group exit through the door, nod to the guards in acknowledgement, and they continue on their way. Ulquiorra crouches and leans outside the doorway of the corridor that leads to the refugees. He looks around, searching for anything that moves. With eyes like Ulquiorra's, he could see the dirt swirl in the air.

Once the string bean was satisfied, he moves along without a word. They keep going. There's little words between them. Karin views the surrounding destruction with wide eyes. There's blood crested old like rust on the floor and walls. There's drag marks in blood and pits are etched into the floor like someone was digging their nails to stop them from being dragged. It obviously didn't work.

Ichigo keeps a steady look on his sister. He wants to pick her up and take her away from here. He can't believe that she's here in Hueco Mundo as a Substitute Shinigami. Why is she so tall? Did her jaw always look so defined? Her zanpakuto is too long for her to keep it on her hip, so it rests on her back. His baby sister is growing up and he's missing it.

He can feel Rukia's Reiatsu from here. Well, of course, there seems to be some kind of defense to block Reiatsu to protect all those refugees from being discovered. That doesn't seem to matter anyway because he can still feel her. She's worried beyond reason. For Ichigo? Hmm, no, not quite. Maybe for Karin? Yeah, that feels right. Glad to know he's not the only one worried.

Ulquiorra, Nel, and Ichigo both drop into a crouch at the same time. There are voices coming from up ahead. The other three in their team take the hint quickly and drop down as well. The Espada lead the three with less sensitive hearing to cover. Being caught out in the open won't help their objective.

"Where is that coming from?" Ichigo whispers.

"Down the corridor. We seem to have caught a patrol," Ulquiorra replies in equal volume.

"How close is the camp?"

"A little further. It's in a open room at the end."

The voices are starting to get louder. They need a plan and fast. Ichigo turns to Karin.

"How quick is your take down?"

"What?" She yells a whisper. He repeats himself. "Quick. Why?"

"There's only two of them," Nel reports.

"You and I are going to take them out," Ichigo tells his sister.

Karin has a foul look on her face like she just smelled the inside of a porta john. Chad gives her a reassuring nod and Inoue gives her an encouraging thumbs up.

The group stays put while the Kurosaki siblings move further down the corridor. There's enough debris to use as cover and to sneak their way closer to their targets. Nel was right, there's only two. Two males, both armed with their Quincy crosses. Thankfully, the two don't seem to be paying much attention.

"You take the smaller one," Ichigo whispers.

Karin nods back. When the Quincys weren't looking, the younger Kurosaki shuffles to the other side of the hall for better reach of her target. She ducks behind some rubble before the Quincys turn their gazes down the corridor.

At least that went well, Ichigo mentally sighs.

Their targets continue to move without urgency or susception. They get two steps past the Kurosaki siblings' respective hiding place when two leap out. Ichigo wraps his arm around the nearest guy's neck and starts to strangle him to unconsciousness.

Karin goes for a more violent approach. She kicks at her guy's knee, and it gives out with a pop. Before more than a gasp of pain can leave the guy's mouth, Karin grabs the side of his head and slams him into the nearest pile of rubble.

Ichigo's target slips into unconsciousness and goes limp. The older Kurosaki drags his guy behind cover. Karin copies her brother and starts to move her guy. Naturally, she struggles because she's a fourteen year old girl and she's trying to drag an unconsciousness full grown man. Ichigo rushes over and helps her.

"Did you really have to do that?" Ichigo finally asks once he's sure there isn't anymore patrols nearby.

"What? I was quicker than you," she defends.

He groans in annoyance. "Sure, fine."

He goes back to collect the others with an agitated sister behind him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

41.9K 521 5
A "Bleach" - male reader insert. Rukia Kuchiki x Male Reader Rather than her fateful encounter with Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia finds herself working in a...
5.7K 215 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...
1K 43 10
" i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter " ----------------- "never let your guard down." her eyes darkened, "you nev...
329K 8.8K 42
Ichigo Kurosaki had died the night that Gran Fisher attacked him becoming something inhuman. Ichigo is taught by his father Isshin Kurosaki and Kisuk...