My husband is a coward

By Demens88c

Taoyu's senses have been different from ordinary people's since she was a child, and any feeling she feels on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114

Chapter 58

139 3 0
By Demens88c

It was slightly brighter the next day, and the torches of the men in the bearded camp were brightly lit.

"The fever is gone, the fever is gone!"

"My body is no longer hot after taking the medicine yesterday. The medicine prepared by the little doctor is really effective!"

The person on duty reported excitedly. The bearded man didn't sleep much all night and was almost waiting for the result.

When someone came to report, he strode straight towards the end of the tent that was infected with the disease without saying a word.

The bearded man passed through a row of tents, and one by one they opened the tent curtains and took a look inside. More than ten people in the group were infected with the disease, and even those who were dying on the road suddenly gained some energy overnight.

He took a long breath: "Okay! Follow the medicine prescribed by the doctor yesterday and cook it as usual! There are also anti-epidemic medicines, and they will be given separately to the others!"

"yes!"

Here, Huo Shu gently sent the sleeping person away from his body.

He put on his coat and went out. The sky outside had turned white.

Huo Shu opened Taoyu's medicine box, took out a pen and paper and copied a few copies of the prescription left behind. When it got dark, he asked his team to deliver it to the surrounding villages.

It also saves you from having to wait for Taoyu to wake up before transcribing, and allows him to sleep a little longer.

Huo Shu wrote three or four copies, and Ge Liang, Ji Wenliang and others also got up one after another.

He asked Ge Liang to see the situation of Tian Fu and others, leaving Ji Wenliang to help copy.

The two of them wrote quickly, and they wrote ten copies in just a quarter of an hour.

This is not too little. If you write one more copy, you can help one more person.

"Brother Huo, we are already well. We drank medicine three times in a row, and today I don't even feel itchy anymore."

Tian Fu came to report his physical condition to Huo Shu, patted his chest and punched Huo Shu in front of Shi Dun'er.

Looking at life in full swing, it seems that nothing serious is wrong.

"good."

Huo Shu handed the written prescriptions to several people who got up: "Send these prescriptions out, and we will continue our journey at noon when we come back."

"Ai!"

Several men took the prescription and stuffed it into their chests, and were about to climb on the animals and go out, when seven or eight people suddenly came over from the camp next to them.

"Brothers, wait, let's get some food!"

The group of people who were so domineering last night were now carrying a lot of food, and they were as enthusiastic as the waiters on the table.

"You haven't eaten yet, so come and eat some! Come on, come on, they are all prepared by the general and they are still hot."

Everyone looked at the dishes brought over, including chicken, duck, and even rare meats such as rabbit and venison.

There is a fragrant smell from the freshly cooked vegetables, which makes people crawl with greed in their stomachs.

What are the conditions for eating such big fish and meat so early in the morning?

This may not be the case at home during the holidays.

However, no matter how greedy they were, they still couldn't figure out what the big change happened to this group of people overnight. No one dared to act rashly, and they all looked at Huo Shu.

"A little thanks, brother must accept it with a smile!"

The bearded man came from behind carrying two jars of wine, his eyebrows relaxed, and he laughed and said: "Thanks to the medicine prescribed by the young doctor, my brother here took the medicine last night, and his fever has gone away this morning."

"There's nothing to entertain you when you're out. Let's ask the cook to get some food as soon as possible. This place in the wilderness is not as good as a restaurant, so we'll just have to eat for the sake of honor!"

The bearded man said: "I heard that you are leaving today, and I will be on my way after having a good meal."

Seeing this, Huo Shu said to his men, "Let's go have breakfast."

Everyone became happy. These people were very arrogant yesterday and didn't take anyone seriously. Now they have to come to apologize and express their gratitude. It makes people's hearts happy.

Huo Shu had already spoken, so there was nothing to be polite about.

"This is Dr. Ji's fault!"

"Let's go, let's eat quickly and go do some errands!"

"Doctor Ji hasn't gotten up yet, give him something warm to drink."

The group of people chatted and laughed and went to enjoy the food and wine.

Huo Shu and Big Beard went to the deserted river together in tacit understanding.

The bearded man opened a jar of wine and handed it to Huo Shu: "Duan Chi."

"Huo Shu."

The two exchanged names, and it was easy for them to say that they knew each other.

Duan Chi took a sip of sake and said, "The little doctor is really good at rejuvenating himself. Brother, this team will no longer have to worry about any illness if we have such an accompanying doctor."

His eyes were full of admiration: "If we can have such a doctor in our village, and a person with Brother Huo's skills, it will be a great help."

Huo Shu heard the words and understood the meaning. He took a sip of wine and looked at the river.

"Brother Duan is so flattering. The young doctor is inherently weak, and Huo Mou is only a humble merchant. I'm afraid he doesn't have the ability to serve Brother Duan."

"In life, all you want is wealth and power."

Duan Chidao: "If Brother Huo is willing, it's not difficult to do both. Why bother doing a small business? You might as well do a big one. Wouldn't it be twice the result with half the effort?"

Huo Shu smiled, but did not accept the olive branch offered to him.

He looked at Duan Chi and said bluntly: "I have guarded the border for ten years, and I have long been tired of the days of killing. Now that I have a family, I just want a stable life and nothing else."

Duan Chi took a deep look at Huo Shu.

Seeing that he was genuine and showed no emotion at all, you knew that he was genuine and had no such intention.

He took a sip of wine and said, "Brother Huo is kind to me. Although I appreciate your ability, you don't force me either if you don't want to."

"It's just that the stability Brother Huo wants is difficult to achieve in this world."

Huo Shu said: "Only when you don't get involved in right and wrong can you gain something."

"Forget it, since you have made up your mind, I will follow your choice. But if Brother Huo changes his mind one day, I will always welcome him."

The two drank most of the jar of wine together by the river.

Knowing that Huo Shu was about to set off at noon, Duan Chidao said: "Yuchang Mansion covers a vast area with complex terrain and sparsely populated areas. The road here is not as easy as here. Except for the Fucheng area, there are many bandits in other places. Brother Huo will encounter some things when he goes north. Just offal. There's nothing else to give away, so this box of stuff must be of use."

Duan Chi asked two people to carry a box of things to Huo Shu.

The box was torn open, and Huo Shu saw the guy inside.

"The quantity is not large, but they are easy to use and it is not difficult to pass customs."

Seeing these things, Huo Shu once again verified his guess last night. He did not refuse Duan Chi's kindness: "Thank you."

"Why are you so polite?"

Duan Chi took another escort flag from his subordinates and handed it to Huo Shu:

"If your team can wait, you can go with me, and there will be less trouble. However, my brothers who are infected with the epidemic have to rest for a day before setting off, so you have to leave today. Take this thing Take it, it may be of some use when the time comes."

Huo Shu accepted the order.

When Taoyu climbed out of the tent, she found that there were no more people in their camp.

Ji Wenliang saw Taoyu coming out and said quickly: "Brother Taozi, you are finally awake. Come and have breakfast."

Taoyu rubbed her somewhat flat belly, smelled the fragrance, and left.

Looking at Ji Wenliangwen eating in the pot, he widened his eyes and quickly took a chicken leg and stuffed it into his mouth: "Where did this much food come from! Did you go and rob it?"

"How can that be possible? It was sent by someone from the camp nearby. Everyone has benefited from you!"

"Are they all okay?"

Ji Wenliang shook his head and said to Yourong, "Even their boss came to thank me. After all, it's my brother who has the ability."

Taoyu breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this, and took a few more bites of the chicken legs with a smile.

After all, it's all earned through hard work, and if you can eat more, it counts.

"Where is your brother-in-law?"

"Going over there."

After Taoyu had eaten her fill, she saw that Huo Shu hadn't come back yet, so she slipped over to look for him.

"Little doctor, little doctor!"

As soon as his front foot arrived, his back foot was cut off halfway by the noisy little guy from yesterday.

Taoyu was pulled closer to the tent. He looked at the rosy little brother, pursed his lips and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I didn't even have time to thank you yesterday!"

The little brother grabbed Taoyu's hand and said, "Thank you for letting me have a child."

Taoyu quickly corrected him: "I didn't give you the child, so you don't have to thank me."

"I'm just taking your pulse. If you want to thank you, just thank your husband and yourself."

The little brother said oh, and then said: "You are so awesome, why don't you show me whether the child is a boy or a girl, so that I can make clothes for him earlier."

"I can't stand this."

"ah!"

The little brother's voice went from low to high, and he whimpered in disappointment.

"You should have a good rest and don't think too much."

Taoyu patted the quilt: "I'm going out first."

The little brother quickly stopped the person again: "What is your name?"

"Ji Taoyu."

The little brother nodded: "My name is Tianyin. That bearded man is my husband-in-law, his name is Duan Chi."

Taoyu responded clearly, he knew they were husband and wife yesterday.

"That tall guy, the one with the slumped face, is he your husband-in-law?"

"Um."

Taoyu responded, feeling that Tianyin's words about Huo Shu were a bit funny.

"Big Beard said that your husband-in-law is very powerful. If I had to live or die, he might not be able to defeat me."

Taoyu smiled and said, "He is coaxing you."

"real."

Tianyin asked again: "Then do you have children?"

"Not yet."

"Why don't you have children? You are so good-looking. If you give birth to a child, it will be very painful."

Taoyu felt that Tianyin really said a lot, but these words brought a smile to his face.

He also wanted to have a baby with Huo Shu. The Ji family was not very prosperous. If he and Huo Shu had a baby, his parents would definitely be very happy.

"It's inconvenient for us to go out to do business. We will have to give birth to children when we return home."

Tianyin opened his eyes wider: "Although you are a doctor, you should drink less safflower soup. It will hurt your health and you may never have children again."

"ah?"

Taoyu was a little confused, not knowing what Tianyin was talking about.

Tianyin folded and pulled out a small storybook from under the pillow: "This is what it said."

He said with righteous indignation: "Those bad men want to be happy but don't want others to have their children, so they resort to such despicable methods!"

"..."

Taoyu pursed her lips: "You don't have to drink safflower soup..."

"Then if you guys travel together, you won't..."

Taoyu had already sensed what Tianyin was about to say and quickly covered his mouth.

"Stop talking."

Tianyin looked at Taoyu with wide eyes, and nodded when he saw that his face was a little red.

Taoyu slowly let go of her hand.

Tianyin suddenly remembered something, crawled over and dug out a box, and handed it to Taoyu: "Hey, this is a rare item found in Lianping Mansion. I'll give it to you."

"What's this?"

Just as Taoyu was about to open it, the voices of Huo Shu and Duan Chi came from outside. He turned to Tianyin and said, "Thank you. I'll take my leave now."

Tianyin nodded while holding his belly.

Seeing Taoyu arrive at the tent, he said again: "Mr. Ji, come to our village later and I'll treat you to some soy pork elbows."

"good."

Taoyu ducked out of the tent and happened to see Huo Shu and Duan Chi walking this way.

"Is Tianyin annoying Doctor Ji again?"

"It's okay, he is just a little worried about the child, let me take a look again."

Duan Chidao: "A mosquito bite can last for two days, so don't worry about it. In my previous life, I was a mute, as if I had nothing to say."

Taoyu smiled and said don't worry, but she whimpered but was more anxious than anyone else.

Huo Shu and Tao Yu returned to the camp, and the people who went out to deliver the prescriptions also came back.

Everyone hurriedly packed up their things, and after spending two or three days here, they were finally able to set off, and everyone was in high spirits.

The carriage and horses stopped, and Huo Shu carried Taoyu onto the horse.

Duan Chi and Tianyin came to see him off: "Have a safe journey. If anything happens, send a message to Wayang Village."

Huo Shu pulled the reins: "Thank you, stop."

"Think more carefully about what I said."

Huo Shu looked at Duan Chi and said, "Sure."

Duan Chi smiled and waved his hand.

Tianyin also waved to Taoyu who was riding away.

The wheels of the chariot turn, and the convoy moves on.

As soon as they left, Tianyin grabbed Duan Chi by the hem of his clothes: "I also want to ride a horse like the doctor!"

"You already have children, what kind of horse do you want to ride?"

"It's just the kid who wants to ride!"

"That's nonsense. A child can't talk at such a young age."

"Mother and son are connected, I just know it!"

"You know it again! Stop making trouble, I'm going to see how the infected person is doing."

"I'm going to ride a horse!"

"Ride, ride, ride!"

Duan Chi had a severe headache. He was so noisy that it was annoying to death. If there was another one who was also so noisy, he wouldn't have to live through the day.

Huo Shu's motorcade marched all the way across the border to Yuchang Mansion.

As soon as you enter the country, you can clearly feel that even the official road here is narrow. You have to make two turns in one mile, and the road is quite mountainous.

Everyone was alert to drive the animals. According to this road section, it is absolutely impossible to drive at night. If you are not sure, you will fall under the cliff.

Ge Liang was riding a horse, wielding a sharp and nimble long knife in his hand, like a young boy. The grass and vines wherever he passed must be broken into several pieces.

"This knife is really useful, and it's much better than the parallel imports we brought with us. The people in Wayang Village are really generous!"

When they came out, everyone was equipped with weapons. Unfortunately, the price of iron was high, and ordinary farmers had to cherish and use a few hoes and sickles for several years.

After all, the funds on hand are limited, and the self-defense weapons they bring are inferior.

He was not afraid of people's jokes. Except for Huo Shu and him, everyone else had sickles and iron forks.

In short, they are all gadgets that don't use much iron.

But even if they have a little more money, they may not be able to get better goods.

In order to prevent people from secretly hoarding weapons and making weapons to harm the court and the people, the court has always controlled iron weapons.

You can only buy ordinary farming tools in ordinary iron shops. If you want weapons that can be used for self-defense, you have to have connections, or you can buy them on the black market at extremely high prices.

The people from Wayangzhai directly gave them more than ten long machetes, which were sharp and heavy and could be said to be sharp weapons. Now everyone can have one.

When the time comes, call the blacksmith for two knives and they can be turned into several lightweight spears.

He didn't even dare to calculate how much these weapons were worth on the black market!

"What kind of business do they do to make such money?"

Ge Liang couldn't put it down for the new guy on hand.

Huo Shu said softly: "I don't know what the specific business is, but they must have some dealings with miners."

"The cargo they escorted this time was iron ore."

When Ge Liang heard this, he immediately stopped wielding his sword and looked stern: "Iron ore!"

He quickly lowered his voice and said: "That's a business regulated by the imperial court. These people are too brave!"

No wonder he was so generous with his weapons and gave away the weapons he made so casually.

But then again, it can't be considered as a random gift. After all, it was Taoyu who saved their people, otherwise they wouldn't come up with such a good thing that is at the bottom of the box.

The more Ge Liang thought about it, the more he felt uneasy.

"It's not surprising that the gangsters have some weapons. After all, they rely on these things to gain power. But I see that the people in Wayang Village seem to be quite powerful. They can get iron ore to make their own weapons. I'm afraid..."

Huo Shu glanced at Ge Liang, but he didn't finish what he said.

"In these years in the military camp, everyone knows that the supply of food and grass is already empty, and the national treasury must have been empty. The court suffered such an embarrassing defeat in the Northern Territory, and lost land and money, which made it worse. Where does the money from the national treasury come from? If it comes to the people, the taxes will only become heavier year by year."

"The old emperor has yet to establish a prince. The emperors Zi Qiangqian has already been eyeing him. Due to external and internal troubles, the world will be in chaos sooner or later. "

Ge Liang frowned, Tongzhou was prosperous, and the people were still living and working in peace and contentment, which was really numbing people's senses.

If I hadn't come out for such a trip, I'm afraid I wouldn't have known what was happening outside.

As all forces gather together, one can imagine what the situation will be like.

"If that's the case, what can we do?"

Huo Shu said: "If you have no money and no one, what can you do? Surrender to one power, become someone else's pawn, and sacrifice your life for someone else?"

This question was asked by Ge Liang, and even more so by Huo Shu himself.

It's just that he has already had enough of working for others.

For this reason, he rejected Duan Chi's kindness.

In fact, Huo Shu had long realized that the current situation was unstable, and he took risks to do business just to find a way out.

He was not someone who wanted to be rich and powerful. He was originally looking for a small living in Tongzhou. Even if he was guarding the Ji family's fields, the money on hand was enough to support his family and his family.

As Ge Liang said, Tongzhou is rich and prosperous. Because of this, all parties' overt and covert forces cannot be underestimated.

Once the world is in turmoil, it is impossible for the forces that want to protect themselves in Tongzhou to have a foundation. The only way is to find a reliable force to surrender.

The price of surrendering to others is that you are like a dog and a horse, and there are too many times when you can't help yourself.

Only then did he decide to go far to the Northern Territory to do business. On the one hand, he could gather people blatantly, and on the other hand, he could keep an eye on the rumors outside at any time.

It's just that he didn't expect that the situation outside was already like this.

Huo Shu let out a breath: "If you want to save the whole family, you have to prepare a way out in advance."

...

After passing Yuchang Fucheng, the area going north becomes increasingly desolate, the population is sparse, and the road becomes more difficult to navigate.

The speed of the convoy was much slower than the previous roads in Zhifu City.

Taoyu felt a jolting sensation under her butt while sitting in the carriage.

He looked out the window and saw that Yuchang Prefecture was surrounded by mountains, unlike Tongzhou where the view was wide.

But it's almost April now, the weather is warm, the vegetation is lush and green, and the scenery is pretty good.

But after all, this place is inaccessible, and the insects and flies are large and poisonous. During the night, Taoyu was bitten twice on his arm, and it was as swollen as a pancake.

The mountains and rivers are beautiful, but there are snakes and insects everywhere. No wonder people in the same state say that Yuchang Prefecture is a barbarian land.

He didn't dare to show his arms or legs, and he didn't even want to ride with Huo Shu.

I was wondering if I could pick some mugwort and mint at the camp when I camped at night and make some homemade ointment.

It was still cold when we came out, so I didn't even think about mosquitoes and didn't even bring mosquito repellent.

Taoyu stayed in the car gloomily, counting on her fingers, it had already been a full month since she left home.

I read all the medical skills I brought with me twice. I originally planned to buy some more books and read them on the street when I was in Fucheng, but I was busy buying dry food and forgot about it. I was really bored this morning.

He lay on the mattress that was already a little warm, and finally figured out why Duan Chi still kept Tianyin with him despite his noisy temper.

If he were with me, he would be able to keep his mouth shut, which would be quite a relief.

Just when he was drifting off to sleep in the warm spring sun, he heard a few voices that were different from Mandarin.

He raised his head and saw a caravan in front of him.

After walking for three days in a row, they met few pedestrians on the road. They didn't expect to encounter a caravan this morning, which was really not easy.

There were more than a dozen people, about the same size as their team, but they were dressed like an old caravan.

He was chattering without knowing what he was talking about, and it sounded like a local dialect.

The area in Tongzhou places great importance on scientific examinations, and even ordinary people speak Mandarin. It is rare to see people speaking local dialects in Taoyu, which is strange.

The two groups were very wary at first, and they went their separate ways without disturbing the other. After a day's journey, they saw that neither of them were arrogant people, and only then did the caravan members come up to say hello.

A middle-aged man over thirty years old saluted Huo Shu and asked politely in Mandarin: "Are you doing business in Baiyunjian?"

"Northern Territory."

The man from the trading company responded:

"I am Zhang Rong, the leader of Hu Biao's caravan. This time I am going to the White Clouds to do business. I think I am on my way with you. If you don't mind, you can go together."

Huo Shu reported his name.

There were not many people along the way, so it would be nice to have some company, so he agreed.

The people under my command were also cautious. After all, they encountered many troubles along the way, especially between Tongzhou and Lianping Mansion. Everyone was a lot of scheming.

"Brother Huo looks strange. He thinks he is not the Yuchang Mansion caravan."

Zhang Chong rode on his horse and said to Huo Shu: "Don't be offended. I have been running on the road from Yuchang Mansion to Baiyunjian for several years. I am familiar with the caravans that have a few people on this road."

"We come from the south."

Huo Shu did not specify where it was.

"Southside!"

Zhang Rong showed some admiration on his face. To the south, it was the state capital down from Lianping Mansion.

It's not easy to travel thousands of miles from there.

He was still pulling the goods, and he was able to get here safely. If he didn't have some skills, it would be impossible.

He said sincerely: "It is really rare to meet the southern caravan heading north in this section."

Huo Shu said: "It's just for a bite of food."

"Business has really been difficult in the past two years. After this trip, I have to take a rest."

Zhang Rong sighed: "There is not much peace on the way north. There have been a lot of bandits in the past two years. They just pick up merchants and exploit them. In the past, they could only take care of them. But since last year, for some reason, there have been a lot of unruly gangsters." Come on, if you don't care about it, you will be born as a good person."

"Last year, many merchants were trapped on the road. There were not many merchants on this road. After these incidents, the number of caravans traveling this year is even rarer."

If the world is in chaos, the number of people doing business will decrease sharply. Merchants cherish their lives. They already have some savings and have enough food and clothing, so they will not sacrifice their lives for profit.

"If I hadn't already made an order with a merchant over there in Baiyunjian, a merchant I've been friends with for ten years, I wouldn't have taken this risk again."

"They are all raising children. It is not easy to explain to the parents of the children if something happens on the road."

Huo Shu understood clearly when he heard this. If it weren't for the uneasiness on the road, such a veteran who was familiar with the road would not take the initiative to accompany others.

After all, at first glance, it seems a bit disadvantageous to lead people for nothing.

Huo Shu was chatting with Zhang Chun at one point or another. His eyebrows suddenly moved, and he raised his hand to signal everyone: "Someone is coming this way, and there are a lot of people."

The people under his command had seen what Huo Shu was capable of. When they heard what he said, they quickly stopped their animals and were ready to get weapons at any time.

Zhang Chong looked ahead in a daze, and saw that no one was coming. Seeing that Huo Shu and his party were so alert, he suddenly became a little nervous.

"Is there anyone? Someone from somewhere came from the front?"

Seeing that Huo Shu didn't answer, it was always right to take precautions.

He quickly ordered his people to be on guard.

Taoyu noticed that the team suddenly stopped. Seeing everyone's alert expressions, her nerves became tense.

Although I don't encounter bad people every once in a while on the road, it doesn't mean that I can calm down if I meet again.

But for a moment, there was a burst of uncomfortable laughter accompanied by the sound of horse hooves:

"I was actually asked to capture these fat sheep! This morning is enough for the brothers to stay away from the mountain for a long time!"

"Why bother trying to kill the two poor passers-by? It's a waste of time."

Five men suddenly appeared in front of the mountain road. They had thick eyebrows and unkempt hair, and they jumped out like savages and blocked the way forward.

Another seven or eight people were ambushed on the mountain wall to the left.

The total number of people is small, but there are not many people in the caravan.

But this group of bandits were by no means benign. The leader had a scar that stretched across half of his face, and his face was very ferocious, but that was all. One of the men was actually holding a bloody human head in his hand.

The extremely ferocious appearance is not as overwhelming as Duan Chi's, but it makes people feel chills on the back for no reason. Therefore, ordinary people have no morals and can only kill and rob.

Except for Huo Shu and Ge Liang, no one had ever seen this posture before, and they were both frightened and disgusted.

Zhang Ron endured his trembling legs and said to the guests: "Dear heroes, we are just merchants doing small business in this house, and the goods we bring are not valuable. Otherwise, I will give the heroes some money for tea and wine, and we hope that Hold your hands high and let us pass."

"Hahahaha! Tea wine!"

The man laughed wildly a few more times, as if he had heard some big joke.

His expression immediately changed, and he looked fierce: "I only drink blood, not tea and wine! I will ask the people in your house to come here to drink tea and wine with you next year."

After saying that, the man came to chop with a knife.

Zhang Rong didn't expect that these people would be so cruel. They didn't even allow for a word of discussion. When he saw the knife coming, he lost his consciousness for a moment.

There was a harsh sound of slicing blades, and the man was suddenly forced back several steps by a strong force.

Huo Shu walked up and looked at the people blocking the road with a look of disdain: "If you get out now and I leave you a way to live, if you want to die in a hurry, I can take a while to send you back to the west."

"People from the Northern Territory."

The gangster looked at the tall Huo Shu with a pair of white eyes without any warmth.

When it comes to evil, no one is better than the other in this comparison.

The man was somewhat wary, but after seeing Zhang Cong's cowardly look and the countless cargo boxes behind Huo Shu, greed quickly took over the fear.

"Then let me see who is rushing to die."

As soon as he finished speaking, the man holding the head threw away what was in his hand, grabbed the knife with blood on it and rushed forward.

Huo Shu became murderous and resorted to deadly moves.

Within a quarter of an hour, there was a muffled scream, blood spilled on the sand, and the man fell straight from his horse.

Scarface didn't seem to expect that Huo Shu would attack so harshly, and he was so angry that he underestimated the enemy.

"I will definitely kill him!"

This time the remaining four people rushed forward.

Upon seeing this, Ge Liang quickly stepped forward to help, and a group of people under his command also quickly pulled out the guys to defend and fight.

The people on the mountain wall next to them saw that Huo Shu and his party were very tough, so they immediately used dirty tricks to push the stone down from the mountain.

"Guys, watch out for the hills!"

As the stones rolled down, the animals brayed, and there was chaos for a while.

Huo Shu rode his horse and prepared to take the scar-faced man's head directly. He didn't want the stone to roll down, so he turned sideways to defend. The man's knife slashed across his chest. The man didn't scratch it, but it scraped off the escort flag he was carrying.

The red and white escort flags scattered, and someone shouted: "They are from Wayang Village."

"Brother, they are from Wayang Village!"

When Scarface heard the cry, he looked at the escort flag on the ground with fear in his eyes: "People from Wayang Village!"

The man took a deep look at Huo Shu, feeling unwilling and regretful. Just when he was about to take action, he suddenly turned his horse's head and said sternly: "Withdraw!"

Immediately, the other three men threw their whips and shouted at the person on the mountain wall: "Let's go!"

Everyone was still in shock, and they were a little confused when they saw the bandits running away and running away.

Huo Shu frowned, and when he saw the man running away without a trace, he got off his horse and picked up the fallen escort flag.

He patted the dust on the escort flag with a complicated expression.

I didn't tell you that this is how this thing works...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
68.8K 2.8K 65
Its my day... Actually our day But he didnt come... He left me without nothing. No reason.. or damn explanation. Highest ranking #1 - hwasa #1 - fx #...
21.4K 369 12
"Mom, wake up, we have to find my dad quickly." The moment Ke Bei opened her eyes, this was the first sentence she heard. Then I felt light on my leg...