Vikings: Survival

By Loke123stark

Freya Ragnarsdottir, Youngest Daughter of Lagertha and Ragnar. Younger sister to Gyda and Bjorn. 8 years old. More

Freya Ragnarsdottir
Rites Of Passage
Wrath Of The Northman
Dispossessed
Trial
Raid
Burial Of The Dead
A King's Ransom
Sacrifice
All Change
Brother's War
Invasion
Treachery
Eye For An Eye
Answers In Blood
Blood Eagle
Boneless
The Choice
The Lord's Prayer
Mercenary
The Wanderer
Warrior's Fate
Scarred
The Usurper
Born Again
Paris
To The Gates

Unforgiven

446 12 1
By Loke123stark

Kattegat 

No one POV 

Freya sat next to Bjorn as King Horik had returned after his defeated by King Ecbert and Ragnar said " You'll have to forgive the poverty of the feast. It has been a hard winter. We had to burn our own grain stores to rid ourselves of Jarl Borg." 

Horik said "So I heard." 

Ragnar said "Tell us, Erlendur, what happened in England, after we left?" and Horik said "Ecbert never meant to honor his promises to you. We were betrayed, taken by surprise; it was a great slaughter. Erlendur and I barely escaped with our lives. " 

Henry said "What about Athelstan? Where is he now?" and Horik said "If he is fortunate, he died in battle. In any case, let's not speak of him. He was a worthless individual." 

Bjorn said "Poor Athelstan. My sisters and I grew to love him when we were children, I know you have grown close as well in that time, and I'm sorry Henry, I know he was like a father to you." 

Floki said "He fooled all of you, Bjron, Freya, He never denounced his Christian God! He was our enemy. We should rejoice at his death. And he is your enemy as well, we should hope he meets his end sooner rather than later." 

As he glared at Henry and Henry looked at him annoyed and Freya said "If you want to do that, you better be prepared to get stabbed." 

Ragnar said "So... What do you intend on doing now?" and Horik said " What do you think, Ragnar? I intend on gaining revenge on King Ecbert. We should plan a raid as soon as possible." 

Rollo said "I would be very happy to take part in it. King Ecbert should certainly be punished." 

Ragnar said "I agree. We should return to Wessex. But first, Jarl Borg must pay the price for what he did to my family and to our people." 

Porunn poured some water and dropped some and said "Forgive me, master." 

Ragnar said "No, it doesn't matter." 

Bjorn smiled at her and Horik said "I understand, completely, and if I were you, I would feel the same way. But we must remember our agreement and what it was for. We would sail west to raid and to colonize. That was your dream, Ragnar, and I have come to share it. But now we have neither the men nor the ships to realize our dreams." 

Bjorn said "What are you saying?" and Horik said "I think we should go back to Jarl Borg. He is licking his wounds. He is no longer as strong as he was. And, yet, we need him. We cannot go west without his ships. And so, once again, we should ask him to join our alliance." 

Aslaug said "Don't listen to him"and Freya said "I cannot believe I am saying this, and this will be the only time I say it, but I agree with Aslaug." 

Rollo said "But who should go to Jarl Borg?" and Horik said "I think it should be you Rollo. After all, you know him better than anyone. What do you think?". 

Later 

Freya and Henry were kissing and Freya said "Ignore them, they're just stuck in their ways" and Henry said "I think if anybody were to find out about this, it wouldn't go well for us." 

Freya said "Well, screw them, I don't need their permission" and Henry said"You have your father's." 

Freya smiled and they kept kissing and Freya grabbed his hand and said "Come on" and Henry said "Freya, what are you doing." 

Freya said "I am not going to let a bunch of old men tell me what to do, yes, I need my father's permission and since it looks like I have it, why must we hide?". 

Henry said "Because of what everyone thinks about what I am, and what you are" and Freya said "That's what they think, is that what you think." 

Henry said "No, I think you are the most beautiful women I ever seen, and your very wise and a really really just fantastic." 

Freya said "And I think your the most handsome, and a great warrior, and kind, and those are qualities that finding them all in a man, it's a rare thing." 

Henry said "Why, Thank you" and Freya smiled and Ragnar was watching them while holding Ubbe and A pregnant Aslaug walked up and sat next to him. 

They also looked at Bjorn with Porunn and Aslaug said "It seems both your eldest children are infatuated with someone, of course one is a Christian, but that can change. You can understand how, he is very handsome." 

Ragnar said"If you say so?". 

Aslaug said "Hor decide everything? Can you really forgive Jarl Borg? Do you know how much I suffered because of him? How much your sons suffered?". 

Ragnar said "Yes, I know." 

Aslaug said "But you do nothing about it! By insulting and humiliating me, he insulted and humiliated you! My father never would have allowed such a thing. He would have been revenged." 

Ragnar said "Your father cannot do too much now, being dead." 

Freya looked at Henry and Freya said "Are you worried about him" and Henry said "No, Ecbert is not like my traitorous Uncle, He has honor in him, and Athelstan is a Christian,He'll be safer there, I know he will, He can handle himself there." 

Freya said "Do you want to go back with Christians?" and Henry said "No, there I always either lived in hiding or obvlivious, here at least I know the danger, and it feels like an adventure, It feels different, I don't wish to leave, because I don't wish to leave a very beautiful person who I never want to be apart from." 

Freya said "Oh, do I know this beautiful maiden?" and Henry said "I believe you do." 

Freya said "What a lucky maiden, I also know of a man who I never want to leave either" and Henry said "And what a lucky man he is." 

Freya smiled and Henry said "People are staring." 

Freya said "Let them." 

He smiled and she kissed him and he kissed her back. 

Floki looked surprised. 

Henry smiled and she smiled back. 

Later 

Freya was at the hall next to Bjorn and Bjorn said "You really showed everyone" and Freya said "If they have a problem with it, well I don't care." 

Bjorn smiled and Freya said "I can't believe we have to work with that traitorous asshole. That Father brought him here." 

Bjorn said "He'll pay for his crimes, He can't escape the judgement of the Gods." 

Freya said "I hope it happens soon, and it's painful." 

Bjorn said "Will you plan to send a message to our mother" and Freya said "She can send a message to me, or she can do what she does best, and ignore me. Suited her fine for years." 

Bjorn said "Freya. Mother didn't want to" and Freya said "But she did, she left and so did you, I was alone here, and had to watch Aslaug's cocky attitude, it was hard, but I was alone, Henry was here. I was grieving my sister, and I had to, it wasn't easy." 

Bjorn said "It wasn't easy for me either" and Freya said"Did your mother abandon you." 

Bjorn said "Father wasn't with me" and Freya said "You chose to leave, I couldn't leave, you chose to." 

Freya walked away. 

That Night 

Freya and Henry were kissing and Henry said "Wait, wait we can't, I won't destroy your honor like that." 

Freya said "Honor? You want to wait till we're married" and Henry said "Yes, because you matter to me and if I do this, I won't do that to you." 

Freya said "That's sweet, but" and the door opened and Bjorn said "It's time." 

Freya said "Come on" and they got up and walked out. 

In the Barn 

Freya from afar took out her bow and put the arrow in fire and then ran in the barn shooting it at the man, burning them alive. 

Jarl Borg was being beaten and he got away from them when he was shot with an arrow and Freya held up the bow and arrow pointing it at him and said "Going somewhere."

Henry walked up with Floki and held him back and Ragnar walked up and Jarl Borg said "what are you doing?". 

Freya said "Justice. Now, if you try anything, the next one goes in your eye" and Horik walked in and said "What is all the commotion?". 

Ragnar said " I am sorry, that the ambiance of Kattegat has awoken you. " 

Horik said "What is the cause of this?" and Jarl Borg was dragged up and Horik said "Is he dead?". 

Freya said "Not yet." 

Horik said "Why have you done this? Have you gone mad,  Girl" and Freya said "Seriously, do you really have to ask that question, let me ask you something, how " and Ragnar said "Freya.  Did you really think that I could ever forgive this man for threatening to kill my family?". 

Horik said"So what will you do now?" and Freya lowered the bow as Ragnar nodded and Floki punched Jarl Borg. 

Freya took off the arrow from him and he grunted in pain. 

Ragnar said "Since you consort with eagles, I will draw a blood-eagle on your back..." and Jarl Borg said "No." 

Ragnar said "And your ribcage will spring apart." 

He is grabbed and Jarl Borg said "No, No." 

Ragnar said "Yes, Like wings" and Jarl Borg screamed as he was taken captive  and Henry and Floki took him away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 219 27
Eleanor is the youngest child of Ragnar and Aslaug , born in 804.
25K 553 12
Ivar/OC **I own only the storyline && OCs**
30.3K 1.8K 10
She was a dream, the calm in the storm, since being a babe, the youngest of her siblings, Young Ragnar, Uhtred and Thyra. A girl much too gentle, her...
2.2M 34.3K 84
Vikings imagines from season 1-4, mostly imagines with the sons of Ragnar. *Under edit* [book 1 of 2] highest rank in Fanfiction #223 ivarhoegh © 2017