MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem...

Від AlecAmmerata

You are known as Draco, the Half-Human Half-Dragon hero. You are capable of many dragon transformations from... Більше

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World
Chapter 3: Reuniting Friends
Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession
Chapter 5: Operation: Wondercolt
Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth
Chapter 7: Fall Formal
OC Bio Update and Harem Update (Along with other updates)
Chapter 8: The Last Life
Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin
Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase
Chapter 11: Better Than Ever
Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: The Return of Twilight
Chapter 14: Catching Up
Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover
Chapter 16: Past Deaths
Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings
Chapter 18: An Emotional Reunion
Your Thoughts so far
Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls
Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria
Chapter 21: Getting More Queens
Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens
Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return
Chapter 24: An Old Enemy
Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?
Updates (Harem Update included)
Chapter 26: Testing Magic
Chapter 27: Spying on the Enemy
Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?
Chapter 29: Photo Problems
Chapter 30: Making Banners
Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games
Chapter 32: Arrival of Crystal Prep
Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 34: Stories of the Past/The Final Round
Chapter 35 - A New Power/Princess Twilight's Return

Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery

1.4K 26 13
Від AlecAmmerata

When you left the principal's office, you started to explore the school. Your first stop was the cafeteria.

(Y/N): Wow, this cafeteria is pretty big. Not big enough that a Screaming Death would fit in, but big.

You then head inside an area where food is served. You then saw an elderly woman just behind the cafeteria lunch line counter. She had pale light greenish lime skin with light orange eyes and was wearing a scarf that was orange with apples on it.

You try to get her attention.

(Y/N): Hello ma'am, I'm (Y/N) (L/N).

???(Granny Smith): Huh, who said that?

She then turned to you and was surprised.

(Y/N): I did ma'am.

???(Granny Smith): Ah. My name's Granny Smith, but I didn't catch your name, my ears ain't what they used to be.

(Y/N): You can just call me (Y/N)(L/N).

You then shook her hand as she did the same.

Granny Smith: You know, I haven't seen you much around this school. In fact, I don't think I've seen you around before in general.

(Y/N): Well, I've been homeschooled my life and I've never gotten out before.

Granny Smith: So, this is your first time in a school, I reckon?

(Y/N): That's correct.

Granny Smith: Well, I know you'll fit well here. If you need any help, you can always talk to me, or my granddaughter. She's around your age, I believe.

(Y/N): That's nice. What's her name?

???: Granny Smith! We got the apple cider ya order!

You heard a female voice that sounded country-like accent, that came from the left of you and Granny Smith. As you turned to the direction where the voice came from you saw a girl who looked just like your age and had a light pale ember skin tone and green eyes. Her hair was a pale blonde and was tied into a ponytail and she was also wearing a cowgirl hat. She had a T-shirt that was green and white with an apple on it, a necklace with apples, a jean skirt, a red belt, and boots with apples on them.

Next came a boy who was a bit taller than you and had pale pink skin and the same color eyes as the girl you saw. His hair looked a little short and rigid. He also wore a red shirt, brown belt, jeans, and red and white sneakers.

And then came a small little girl with brilliant tangelo eyes, pale, light apple green skin, and brilliant crimson hair. She wore a big pink bow on her head, a green shirt, and blue jeans.

She was struggling to carry a batch of fizzy apple cider.

??? (Apple Bloom): Ugh. This stuff is heavy.

??? (Applejack): They are heavy, but this needs to be done. Granny, where do you want us to put these?

Granny Smith: Why thank ya kindly Applejack. Just sit down those crates over there by that wall.

As you stood there you saw Applejack picking up some of the crates and carrying them over to where Granny Smith told her to place them. You then notice a bottle is about to fall on Applejack. You then rush over and quickly grab it. Applejack notices you and then sees the apple cider bottle. You then move your arm quickly.

(Y/N): That Apple Cider almost fell on ya. Good thing I was there otherwise this would've broken on your head.

She blushed when you saved her.

Applejack: Thank you kindly, stranger. I've never seen you around before. You must be new.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N)(L/N).

Applejack: Well it's a pleasure to meet ya there (Y/N). I'm Applejack and there is my brother Big Mcintosh, but we call him Big Mac.

Big Mac: Eyup.

(Y/N): Not much of a talker, I see?

Big Mac: Nnope.

Applejack: Yeah he isn't, but he's a nice fella.

Then the little girl came over.

???: My name is Apple Bloom. Applejack's little sister.

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you, Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom smiles. Then you look at Applejack and say.

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you, too, Applejack.

Granny Smith: Come on Applejack, that apple cider ain't going to move itself you know.

Applejack: I got it, granny.

(Y/N): Hey Applejack why don't I give you a hand by moving the crates?

Applejack grew a surprised look on her face.

Applejack: Well you don't have to do that sugar cube.

(Y/N): I insist on the help. The more hands on deck, the quicker the job can get done. Besides, I still have plenty of time before the first period.

Applejack: Alrighty then. I guess it would be nice to have an extra pair of hands.

With that said and done, she led you over to where the rest of the boxes of apple ciders were and you both continued chatting.

Applejack: So tell me something (Y/N), where are you from?

(Y/N): I'm from Berk. It's a Viking village far from here where I've seen some amazing things, including creatures called dragons.

Applejack was surprised.

Applejack: Dragons, huh? Do you like those types of creatures?

(Y/N): Of course, I do. I've seen many dragons from Berk. Believe it or not, the people from that village feared them.

Applejack: Really? Why's that?

(Y/N): Dragons used to attack the people of Berk. They were under the control of what is called the queen of dragons, also known as the Red Death. But after my friends and I defeated the Red Death, the dragons started to like humans. Before the Red Death, my friend Hiccup was the first Viking of Berk to train a dragon.

Applejack was surprised by this.

Applejack: So why did you leave?

You thought about that question for a bit and then said

(Y/N): I honestly have no idea. I asked my parents that same question, but they never gave me an answer.

You looked around the area of the cafeteria.

(Y/N): You know, this is the first time I've ever been to a school, AJ. Could I call you that?

She blushed at the nickname you gave her. Then she was surprised at what you said.

Applejack: I don't mind at all. Homeschooled, huh? So why did you come to a public school?

(Y/N): Well, I didn't have much of a social life. I didn't have a lot of friends after leaving Berk. (looks down) I've only been hanging out with my family. It's nice to have them around, but I do wish I could interact with people my own age, you know.

Applejack sees how sad you look. She goes to comfort you.

Applejack: I may not know what your life is like, but I know that feeling of loneliness.

She puts a hand on your shoulder.

Applejack: If it makes you feel better, I wouldn't mind being a friend of yours.

You look up and slightly smile.

(Y/N): Thanks, AJ. You're really sweet.

She blushes from being called sweet.

Applejack: It's no problem (Y/N).

You and Applejack finished bringing all the apple cider boxes to the wall and set them both down.

Applejack: Thanks for all the help (Y/N). This was very thoughtful of ya.

(Y/N): Well I always help those in need. When someone needs help, I'm always going to be there. Well, I should get going now I'll see you later.

Applejack: All right (Y/N), take care!

Before you leave, Applejack whispers to you and says

Applejack: (whispering) If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'm here.

You smile and hug her.

(Y/N): (whispering) Thanks, AJ.

You let go of her and head off. Applejack waves to you goodbye as you leave the cafeteria and head down the hallway.

Granny Smith: That boy is a nice fella. I like him already.

Applejack: Yeah, he's something else.

Applejack stood there for a moment before she sighed and grew a small blush on her face.

Applejack: (thinking) He's such a charming fella and a hard worker. He may be lonely, but I can help with his loneliness.

----------------------------------------------------------

As you walked down the hallway you came across the school's gymnasium. As you looked around you were impressed by the size of the place.

(Y/N): Wow, this place is so big. I bet you can probably fit a bunch of dragons in here, or someone can just throw a party in here. Not sure if both would work.

???: Did someone say...PARTY!?!?!?

You turn around from the loud female voice that comes from behind you. At first, you were surprised and dazed by the impact of hitting the floor, when this person slammed into you before you looked up and saw who it was. It was a girl with fuzzed-up pink hair and a bubble gum pink skin tone with sky blue eyes. She wore blue wristbands, a shirt with a heart on it, a skirt with balloons, and blue boots with pink bows and white laces on them.

??? (Pinkie Pie): Hi!!! I'm Pinkie Pie, I'm the party planner extraordinaire for CHS. I couldn't help but overhear what you said that the gym could be a place to have a party. I couldn't agree more with what you said earlier. Say, do you like cake? What kind of flavor is your favorite? I love cake! Also, I like ice cream, candy, and all kinda of sweets known to man. Do you like any of those things?!?! Well do ya, do ya, do ya?!?!

She spoke really quickly and you couldn't get a chance to understand what she was saying. She then bats her eyes at you for your answer.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wow, I have never seen such a hyperactive person before. The last time I saw someone who was hyperactive, it was my big brother. He really shouldn't have eaten all those sugar cookies Mom made. It's kinda adorable to watch. (speaks) Ummm.....Pinkie.... you're crushing my torso and making it....hard for me to breathe. Could you please let go?

She quickly stands up and gets off from you.

Pinkie Pie: Hehehe, sorry about that.

She closes her eyes, scratches the back of her neck, and still giggles.

(Y/N): It's fine. By the way, my name is (Y/N)(L/N), and yes I do love all the sweets that you mentioned. I've baked them a couple of times believe it or not.

Pinkie Pie: You do?!?! YAY!!! I already like you (Y/N)!!!! (dramatic gasp) You're definitely a new student here! This means I must give you the proper welcoming song to welcome you here at Canterlot High.

She then quickly runs off in a flash and comes back wearing a cheerleader uniform with pom poms in her hands and places a boombox that plays a catchy beat.

Pinke sings

🎵Welcome, Welcome, Welcome 🎵

🎶A fine welcome to you🎶

🎵Welcome, Welcome, Welcome 🎵

🎶I must say, how do you do?🎶

🎵Welcome, Welcome, Welcome 🎵

🎶I say Hip, Hip Hurray🎶

🎵Welcome, Welcome, Welcome 🎵

🎶To Canterlot High on this Very Day!🎶

She then finishes with a slide on her knees and aims her arms in the air shaking her pom poms in front of you. You then smiled at the cute display and chuckled while clapping your hands from the performance you just witnessed.

(Y/N): Wow. That was great. Thank you so much Pinkie Pie. This was very thoughtful of you, to welcome me in like this. Never thought someone who would be homeschooled would get a good welcoming.

Pinkie Pie: Really?!?! You liked it!!!!! Oh, Thank You! Thank you! Thank you!

Then she became surprised when you said homeschooled.

Pinkie Pie: Wait a second, you were homeschooled? So this is the first school you've been to? That must have meant you haven't been to parties before.

(Y/N): Sadly, yes. I've never been outside the house. So I've pretty much had a lonely life.

Pinke sees how upset you are. She then hugs you.

Pinkie Pie: Aw. Poor guy. Well, here, you won't be lonely again. I can always be a good friend to you.

You then smile at Pinkie.

(Y/N): Thanks, Pinkie. You know, a joke always helps lighten a mood. Do you want to hear one?

Pinkie Pie: Ooooh, I love jokes! Tell me one! Tell me, tell me, tell me!

(Y/N): Okay Pinkie, how can you find out how much a dragon weighs?

Pinkie thought for a moment before responding.

Pinkie Pie: I dunno, how?

(Y/N): Easy – they come with scales.

(Author's Note: I was trying to find a joke about a dragon species in HTTYD, but found nothing.)

She blinked a few times before finally getting the joke and burst into a fit of laughter.

Pinkie Pie: That was one of the funniest jokes I ever heard!

She said between breaths as she tried to compose herself. You were chuckling at how adorable she was being right now before speaking.

(Y/N): I'm glad you liked it. Anyway, I better get going. Maybe we'll talk again later.

Pinkie Pie: Okie-Dokie-Loki! But, before you go have a cookie.

She reaches into her hair, pulls a cookie out of thin air, and offers it to you. You were amazed by it. You then take the cookie that Pinkie Pie offers you and take a bite out of it. Just when you take the first bite out of the cookie your eyes widen.

(Y/N): Woah...Pinkie...this cookie is so good.

Pinkie Pie: (giggles) Glad that you like it. I made it myself.

(Y/N): Well I got to say Pinkie you're a true genius when it comes to baking. Maybe you can teach me a few things.

She blushes at what you said.

(Y/N): Well see ya later then.

Pinkie Pie: Bye (Y/N). I hope we see each other soon and we can talk again.

You wave to each other before you walk out of the gym. Pinkie then stood in her place in size and soon grew a blush on her face.

Pinkie Pie: (thinking) He's so sweet and funny! He's also really cute! I just hope I can cure his loneliness!

----------------------------------------------------------

As you leave the gym you walk through the school until you see a room that catches your attention.

(Y/N): Costume department? Seems interesting.

You walked inside and saw that there was a line of clothes that were hung up on coat racks.

(Y/N): Wow, all of these clothes are so detailed and so neat. Not even my mom or my sister could make clothes as good as these.

???: I'm glad you like them, Darling.

An elegant voice you hear came from behind you. As you turned around you saw a very beautiful girl with white skin and violet curly hair that had three little blue gemstone hair pendants. She also had light blue eyes and was wearing a bluish light corn flour eyeshadow. She also wore golden wristbands, a sky blue blouse, a black belt with light blue loops, a purple skirt with diamonds, and purple boots with diamonds.

You grew a blush on your face from seeing her.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wow, she's beautiful!!!

She then stares at you for a few seconds before blushes show on her face.

???: (thinking) Oh my, he's so handsome. Quick Rarity, don't just stand there with goo goo eyes, SAY SOMETHING!!* (Speaks normally) Umm, I haven't seen you before around the school, are you new here by any chance?

(Y/N): I am. This is my first day here. My name is (Y/N)(L/N).

Rarity: I'm Rarity. Pleased to meet you.

You go down on one knee and take Rarity's hand.

(Y/N): (Spanish accent) señorita encantada.

(Author's note: Translates to "enchanted lady")

You gently kissed Rarity's hand. She then becomes flustered but doesn't say anything and she doesn't pull away.

Rarity: W-W-Well, thank you.

Rarity then takes in a deep breath and composes herself. You get back up and then turn to all the clothes on the racks.

(Y/N): I couldn't help to notice all these costumes and clothes here. Who made them?

Rarity: You're looking right at her, darling.

She said while smiling. As you turned to her you had a surprise look on your face.

(Y/N): You made all of these clothes? I must say, I'm impressed with your designs.

She blushes.

Rarity: Why thank you.

(Y/N): I'm speaking to a true fashionista here. I know straight up an amateur couldn't pull any of these off, everything's so detailed.

Rarity: (giggles) Well, I guess one way to put it. But yes, all these clothes here are made by me. I have had a dream, a dream to work in the fashion industry. Nowadays, I'm starting to achieve my goals right now. I even started working in a clothing store to make sure that my dream becomes a reality. But someday I will stop my own business and be one of the most famous and successful fashionistas in the world.

(Y/N): Wait a second, you're that girl from that boutique that my family passed by when we were moving here?

Rarity: You've heard of my store?

(Y/N): Well, yes. I've never been inside, however.

Rarity: And why is that darling?

(Y/N): Mostly it's because I've never been out that much. I was mostly homeschooled my whole life. (sighs) But I never got to know what it's like to go out and socialize with people.

Rarity sees a sadness in your eyes. She goes over to you and hugs you.

Rarity: Oh, you poor man. You must have had someone in your life to talk with.

(Y/N): I do talk with my older sister. Most of the time, I have her to be around. She's treated me with respect and always looks out for me. I guess she sees something in me that I don't see in myself.

Rarity: Your sister sounds incredibly nice, darling. You must be lucky to have her in your life.

You softly smile and say

(Y/N): I am pretty lucky to have her. She's always been there for me more than my mom or dad have.

Rarity then lets go of you. Then she puts her hand on your shoulder.

Rarity: Darling, you can always come to me if you're ever feeling down. Plus,

She goes back and puts her hands in a rectangle and frames you in a picture.

Rarity: I can help make an outfit for you. I bet you would look good in my designs.

You blush about 50 shades of red. She giggles a little bit.

(Y/N): (stammering) W-W-Well, I can always come to the best designer in the world to help me with my outfit.

Rarity: Oh (Y/N) you say the sweetest things.

(Y/N): Heh, I guess so. Anyway, I have to go now. I'm looking around the school before classes start.

Rarity: Of course. Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot.

(Y/N): Alright. Bye Rarity.

You wave goodbye to her.

Rarity: Ta-ta darling.

She waved goodbye as you left the room. After you exited the room, her eyes instantly had hearts. She had a romantic thought about you.

Rarity: Oh my stars! He's truly the most handsome gentleman I have ever met. I hope I can see him again and make him feel less lonely.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a little time of walking, you arrived outside at the school's soccer field. When all of a sudden someone kicks a soccer ball in the distance and you don't pay attention until the last minute.

(Y/N): (breathes in and out) Wow. It's so nice out here. This soccer field is so big. It's almost like the dragon training center back on Berk. Except it's not round. (Touches the turf) and this grass isn't real. It's all so... nice.

???: HEADS UP?!! LOOK OUT?!!

You turn your head and notice a soccer ball heading straight for you. But thanks to your dragon instincts, you easily caught the ball without panicking. You then notice the person from behind walking towards you is a girl. She has light blue skin, a magenta eye color, and rainbow-colored hair. She appears to be athletic based on her looks and her attire.

???: Sorry about that.

She nervously chuckles and scratches her neck.

???: By the way, nice catch.

(Y/N): Oh. Thanks. There's no need to worry. I'm alright.

You then handed the ball back to her.

???: You know, I don't think I've seen you before. You must be the new student that moved here, that I've been hearing about. The homeschooled guy, right?

(Y/N): That would be me, yes. The name's (Y/N), (Y/N)(L/N).

Rainbow Dash: Nice to meet ya (Y/N), I'm Rainbow Dash, and I'm captain of all the sports teams for CHS.

She then points to herself showing off her pride and ego.

(Y/N): Wow, every team. That's incredible.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah I know, that's what makes me 20% cooler than most people. Hey (Y/N), why do we play a friendly match soccer while you are out here? You do have good reflexes and you look athletic.

She says this as she kicks the ball at you. You become a little bit unsure. Rainbow notices this.

Rainbow Dash: Guess you don't play a lot of sports?

(Y/N): I've only watched them on my TV. I've never learned how to play any sport. Nor have I had the chance to play with anyone.

Rainbow Dash sees how disappointed you are. She goes up to you and puts her hand on your shoulder.

Rainbow Dash: Why don't I show you, then?

You perk up and look at Rainbow Dash.

(Y/N): You'd teach me?

Rainbow Dash: Of course. We're friends, (Y/N). I can always help you out.

You smile when she says the word friends.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's do this.

You and Rainbow Dash go to the soccer field. She shows you how to play soccer for a few minutes. Then you and Rainbow Dash faced each other. Rainbow Dash goes into a defensive stance with a cocky grin. As you move the ball to head to the goal Rainbow Dash tries to cut you off. When she tries to block you, you outmaneuvered her. You then kick the ball in the air at the height of someone's waist. You shot the ball into the net goal. As you stopped and saw the ball go straight into the net. You have an accomplished smile on your face. As you turn around to show off in front of Rainbow Dash, she has her jaw in a display of shock. The shock then turns to excitement.

Rainbow Dash: That...was.....AWESOME!!!!! You learn so fast!

(Y/N): What can I say? I have a great teacher.

Rainbow Dash starts to blush a little when she realizes you are talking about her.

Rainbow Dash: You know, with that much improvement, you should totally try out for the team.

(Y/N): Sure, I'll keep that in mind. But I have to say, you're a pretty awesome player yourself, Rainbow Dash. I see why, you are the captain of all the school sports teams.

You complimented and grew a smile.

Rainbow Dash: Hehe....thanks. You know, you are a pretty cool guy (Y/N). I have a feeling that you and I are gonna be great friends.

You smile hearing this.

(Y/N): Thanks. Well, I should get going. Nice playing and talking with ya Rainbow.

Rainbow Dash: Alrighty then, see ya later (Y/N)!

As you walked off the soccer field you grabbed your stuff and headed back inside the school. Rainbow Dash looked around to make sure she was the only one outside. When she made sure no one was around she sighed and grew a bigger blush on her face.

Rainbow Dash: (thinking) Man, that new kid sure is something. He is 20%...no......100% the coolest person I've ever met. I can't wait to see him again.

----------------------------------------------------------

As you were walking back inside, you heard someone singing. You start to admire the singing voice, and as a sign of curiosity, you decide to follow the singing voice. It leads you to a few bushes in the corner of the school horseshoe logo. You parted away and saw a couple of animals and a young girl. She had a yellowish-pale skin tone, light grayish-olive green eyes, and pink hair and was wearing an eyeshadow that matched her hair color. She had a butterfly hair clip on her hair, a white tank top, a green skirt with butterflies, and green shoes.

Once she finished singing the animals that were her audience clapped and cheered for her. She then smiles and giggles.

???: Why thank you, my friends.

She then takes a bow. You then clap your hands together. The girl quickly turns towards you and hides her face with her hair.

???: (quietly) O-oh, h-hi.

You notice that she's startled.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything. I just heard you're singing and I couldn't help but to find where it was coming from. I have to say you're singing voice is very beautiful.

Her eyes widen for a quick second. Then she blushes.

???: Oh, t-thank you. I don't t-think I've seen you a-around the s-school before.

(Y/N) That's because I'm a new student here. My name is (Y/N)(L/N). What's your name?

Fluttershy: I'm (whispers in a shy tone) F-F-Fluttershy.

(Y/N): Fluttershy? I like that name.

This surprised her.

Fluttershy: You h-heard me?

(Y/N): Yeah. I've got great hearing. Even though I listen to music sometimes at a high volume. I'm still surprised I haven't lost my hearing.

She then giggled at your joke.

(Y/N): But I got to say Fluttershy, you're singing voice is very beautiful, like an angel.

She grew a bigger blush on her face from the compliment.

Fluttershy: Thank you. You have a way with words (Y/N).

You nodded.

(Y/N): My mom always taught me to be polite to those. Guess those years of being homeschooled paid off for me.

Fluttershy was surprised by this.

Fluttershy: You were homeschooled? Really?

(Y/N): Yeah. I've never been to a public school before. So this is my first time being here.

Fluttershy: Wow. You must have been lonely. B-But I know what that's like.

You were surprised to hear Fluttershy say this.

(Y/N): Really?

Fluttershy: Y-Yeah. I used to have friends, b-but now I'm friends with animals. I-I don't mind it, but I know that feeling of loneliness.

You then comfort Fluttershy by placing your hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): Well, you can have me as a friend, Flutters.

She blushes at the nickname you gave her.

Fluttershy: R-Really? You'd be my friend?

(Y/N): Of course, I will. You're a sweet person. Anyone would be lucky to be your friend.

Fluttershy hugs you.

Fluttershy: Thank you (Y/N) for letting me be your friend.

(Y/N): Aw, no problem Fluttershy.

You then look at the time and realize it's almost class time.

(Y/N): Oh boy. It's almost class time. I'd love to stick around and talk some more Fluttershy, but I have to get going. We can chat later, new friend.

As you said those words, Fluttershy started to grow a sad look on her face but shook it off and put a smile on to mask it. But she was happy to hear you call her friend.

Fluttershy: Well o-ok. I g-guess we can... hang out later and talk.

(Y/N): Sounds good, see ya Flutters.

Fluttershy: Bye (Y/N).

You turned around and started heading inside the school. Fluttershy continues to stare at you as you walk away. She lets out a sigh and blushes.

Fluttershy: (Thinking) Wow, he is such a great listener. He even heard me. He's lonely like me. I wish I had the confidence to talk to him more.

----------------------------------------------------------

You then start to walk again through the hallways of the school.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wow, six friends on the first day of school. Most of them are girls. I don't know why I never went to a public school before, this is awesome.

You then notice your shoelace is untied.

(Y/N): Oh boy. Don't want to trip.

You then go down to tie it. What you didn't notice was that a girl was walking in your direction.

???: Well, well, well. What do we have here?

You looked up very slowly to see a girl in front of you. She had a look that just screamed "trouble" for she had a rather arrogant smirk on her face and she had her hands on her hips in an "all-knowing" way. Her hair was a mix of vivid crimson and brilliant yellow and she had moderate cyan eyes. Her skin was light amber and she wore what could only be described as a "bad girl" outfit.

She stared at you for a few more seconds before speaking again. You slowly get back up as she's talking to you.

???: A new student it seems.

You stared at her as she began to circle you while taking in your appearance.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wait a second, she must be the one that Flash warned me about. I think her name was Sunset Shimmer. But she couldn't be a bully. She's too cute to be a bully.

You then raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wait, where did that come from?

Sunset gets a closer look at you.

Sunset Shimmer: Hmm, not bad looking, not bad looking at all.

You blushed madly when she said that you were good-looking.

(Y/N): (stammering) I... uh... I'm guessing you must be Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer: And you are clearly the new guy that I've been hearing so much about. The lonely homeschooled guy. (Flirtatious) So, you seem to have heard about little old me.

(Y/N): I've, uh, heard some things. (thinking) Why do I feel intimidated by her?

Sunset Shimmer: They'd better be all good. Anyways, what's your name handsome?

You blush even harder when she calls you handsome.

(Y/N): I-I-I'm (Y/N)(L/N)

She then puts a finger on your chest and spins it in a circle.

Sunset Shimmer: (Y/N) huh? Such a cute name.

Your face goes completely red up to the point where imaginary smoke comes out of your ears.

Sunset Shimmer: Okay, now you'd better listen and listen good. I want you to go out on a date with me.

You regain your composure. Then you threw a confused look.

(Y/N): Uh, why would I want to do that?

She grew a little irritated by your tone of voice but decided to brush it off and smirk again.

Sunset Shimmer: Because I need someone as cute as you to be my boyfriend.

She then places one of her hands on your chest and the other on your back. You go back to blushing hard again.

Sunset Shimmer: So what do you say? Would you want to be my boyfriend to a cute girl like me?

Your face grows red when she says this. But then you regained your composure and said like Talking Ben.

(Y/N): No.

Sunset gets shocked as this sound effect appears.

Her smirk instantly disappeared.

Sunset Shimmer: Excuse me?

(Y/N): You heard me. Sure you may be cute and intimidating, but I know better than to go out with a bully like you. So my answer is no.

Sunset Shimmer: And why not?!

(Y/N): It's simple: First off we quite literally just met each other. Second, you're clearly only doing this to boost your popularity and your massive ego. I'm not that stupid to know that's why you're doing this. Third, I'd rather not go out with someone who has a rotten personality like you do right now. If you were to change that personality, then I would consider it. So sorry to disappoint you, Your Royal Highness, but I have to decline your offer.

Sunset's eye twitched before she spoke.

Sunset Shimmer: Grrrrr, now you'd better listen here you smartmouth, you had better go out with me or else I will make you pay!

You then feel threatened. You let your dragon instincts take over a bit and start to growl. Then you snarl at Sunset Shimmer. This spooked her a bit.

(Y/N): Your threats mean nothing to me. I better not see you bullying anyone else. I'm not afraid of you.

You then release your dragon instincts and start to walk away. Sunset Shimmer was intimidated by you. Then she yelled

Sunset Shimmer: I swear to you (Y/N) (L/N), I will make you regret turning me down someday!

(Y/N): And I look forward to that day never coming!

You then walked away while she stormed the other way.

Sunset's thoughts: I will make him mine. He'll regret the day he turned me down.

Back to you.

(Y/N): Date her? Pfft, only if she was actually nicer than that.

You then scoff. Flash noticed you and came up to you.

Flash Sentry: Hey (Y/N). I just heard you talking to Sunset. Dude, that was incredible!

(Y/N): Thanks Flash. And I have to say you were definitely not wrong about her being a total bully.

Flash Sentry: Yeah, and I also heard her threat towards you. I really want to emphasize how you need to be careful around her.

(Y/N): There's no need to worry Flash. I'm not afraid of her. Her threats pretty much went in one ear and out the other with me. I've never dealt with bullies before, but I'm not afraid of bullies.

Flash Sentry: She's not the only one you need to be careful of. She's got her two cronies with her named Snips and Snails. She pretty much uses them to gather any incriminating information on her victims.

(Y/N): Duly noted. So for my first period, it seems I have history.

Flash Sentry: Oh, what do you know, I have that too.

(Y/N): Oh cool. Let's head over there.

He nodded in response before he led you toward your first-period class just as the bell rang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After your first set of classes, it was now lunchtime as you had gotten your lunch and sat down at a table. You then pull out your book of dragons and a pen.

(Y/N): Alright, now what species could I write more about today?

You flip through the pages.

(Y/N): Maybe more on the Speed Stinger. Hiccup did tell me they have evolved with webbed feet. I could write more on the Whispering Death, but what else could I add?

You then flip to the Night Fury page.

(Y/N): The Night Fury. Yeah. That's what I'm thinking.

You then start to write more notes on the Night Fury. You then heard a voice from behind you which belonged to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Sup (Y/N)!

You then closed your book.

(Y/N): Hey Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow Dash: I heard you back talked Sunset Shimmer. That takes a lot of guts to do something like that.

(Y/N): Well, I never liked bullies. It's not my thing, believe it or not.

Rainbow Dash: You know, for someone who's been homeschooled his whole life, you're an awesome guy.

You smiled from hearing this. Then Applejack walked up to the both of you.

Applejack: Howdy, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hey, AJ!

She blushed at the nickname. She then noticed Rainbow Dash and immediately frowned.

Applejack: Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash turned away with a frown on her face.

Rainbow Dash: Applejack.

You looked at both of them in confusion.

(Y/N): (thinking) What's going on with them?

Applejack: So (Y/N), I heard ya stood up to the bully queen Sunset Shimmer. That's quite a remarkable feat.

(Y/N): Heh, as if her words could affect me. She may have intimidated me a bit, but I know how to handle intimidating people. She was pretty much all bark and no bite in that situation.

Rarity then showed up.

Rarity: Well she's been known to "bite" many a time darling. Especially, if she's in one of her moods.

She then noticed the other two girls sitting with you.

Rarity: And just what in the world are the two of you doing here with him?

Rainbow Dash: I'm here to talk to (Y/N), that's my reason.

Applejack: Me as well.

(Y/N): (thinking) Do they all know each other?

Pinkie then showed up.

Pinkie Pie: Hiya (Y/N)! Word's gone around that you stood up to Sunset Shimmer! You must be the bravest boy to ever exist in the history of ever! Hey, what are you doing here with Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack?

Rainbow Dash: Why? Is that suddenly a problem?

Applejack: Yeah it's a problem because you can't be trusted with anything.

Rainbow Dash: What's that supposed to mean?!

Applejack: You know exactly what it means!

The girls soon broke out into a massive argument which made you back up from them.

(Y/N): (thinking) Am I missing something here? It seems like they all know each other.

Fluttershy comes over and stands by your side as she sighs at the situation.

Fluttershy: Oh No. Not this again.

You turn towards her.

(Y/N): Wait, again? This has happened before?

Fluttershy: mmhmm, me, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack used to be really great friends with each other. Then suddenly, one thing led to another which led to us separating and ending our friendship.

(Y/N): Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

You turn back towards them.

(Y/N): (to Fluttershy) How long do you think this will last?

Fluttershy: I d-d-don't know, (Y/N).

They continue to argue for a while. Then you had enough. You let out a bit of your dragon instincts and let out a roar loud enough that everyone heard it.

The girls stop arguing and then look at you. Then you look to see the whole cafeteria was looking at you. You cover your mouth and blush in embarrassment. You then put your hood on and look down in shame. You go to the girls and say

(Y/N): (stammering) I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to yell like that. I just don't like it when people fight or argue.

The girls feel bad after what you said.

Applejack: That's alright, sugar cube. But that did cause a lot of attention.

Rainbow Dash: Nothing to see here, everyone. Just go back to your regular lunches.

Everyone then returns to their lunch.

(Y/N): (Quietly) Thanks, Rainbow Dash. (a little louder) Now look, I don't know how or why you stopped being friends with each other, but I don't like arguing. Can we all just act like adults about this? And if we can't stop arguing, I probably won't speak to any of you again. If that is clear.

The girls were at first a little bit intimidated by the roar, then they started calming down.

Rainbow Dash: (sigh) Of course, (Y/N). Wouldn't want to lose you as a friend.

After she said that, the other girls reluctantly agreed to it as well.

(Y/N): (quietly)(stammering) Th-Thank you.

You took off your hoodie and you all then started eating your lunches in relative peace aside from some of them giving each other a nasty glance every so often. You took notice of this.

(Y/N): (thinking) Sigh. So much for trying to get along. At least they're not arguing.

Applejack then asks you a question.

Applejack: So (Y/N), you told me you were from Berk right?

(Y/N): That's right.

Rarity: Berk? I've never heard of Berk before. Is that somewhere near Canterlot?

(Y/N): Actually Rarity, it's outside of the area. It's a Viking Village on the other side of the world.

This shocks the girls except for Applejack.

(Y/N): It was my home until I was 10, and then I had to move. Before coming to Canterlot, actually, I've been to many other places. I don't remember the names of all of them because we've traveled a lot. But wherever we went, I always took family photos. Here.

You took out your phone and showed the girls all of the photos you took during your journey to Canterlot. Some of the photos ranged from visiting different museums and going to different shopping centers, as well as a few other places. Most of them are with your family. You then show your favorite family memory.

(Y/N): This was from when we went to a museum of theater. There's my dad, my mom, my brother, and my sister. This was from when I was around 11 when we first got to the first city.

Rainbow couldn't help but scoff at one of them.

Rainbow Dash: You went to a book convention? Pfft, reading's for eggheads.

(Y/N): Well, everyone has different tastes Rainbow. I for one really like reading. I especially love the Daring Do series.

This perked her up as she gave you a surprised look.

Rainbow Dash: You like Daring Do?

(Y/N): Yeah! It's one of my favorite book series to read. Guess you've heard of it?

She looked away from you with a huge blush before she started mumbling.

Rainbow Dash: W-well... I-I guess I... like... to... read Daring Do too.

You grew a huge smirk on your face from hearing that.

(Y/N): (teasing) But I thought you said reading was for... gee what did you say... eggheads was it?

Rainbow playfully punches your shoulder.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, shut up.

You chuckled at how bashful she was being. The other girls chuckled too.

Fluttershy: Umm, (Y/N) did you make friends when you were traveling?

(Y/N): Well, as I mentioned before, I was homeschooled. But back on Berk, I had a lot of friends. They may have weird names for you, but they are still my friends.

Rarity: Well they are Vikings, darling, so I would assume they have some interesting names.

(Y/N): Indeed they do, Rarity. There's Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, Astrid, and my best friend from Berk, Hiccup. They really made me feel welcome over there. I will say though that it was rather hard to say goodbye to them when I had to leave. I think it was tougher for them to say goodbye to me. Especially Tuffnut. He was heartbroken when I told him. Hiccup was also pretty heartbroken from my leaving. But in the end, I reminded myself that I had some great memories with them and that I should be grateful to have known them at all, and I hopefully get to see them again.

Rarity: You really do like to see the brighter side of things, don't you?

(Y/N): It's always better to have a positive outlook on life rather than a negative one Rarity. That's always been my philosophy.

Pinkie Pie: So (Y/N), what do you like to do for fun?

(Y/N): Well, I like to do all kinds of things Pinkie. For the most part, I like to play video games, read, listen to music, go for long peaceful walks, anything that piques my interest really. But the one thing I always love doing is studying, and not just on school stuff, but on these amazing creatures back on Berk.

Fluttershy: And what creatures are those, (Y/N)?

You then take out your Book of Dragons and say

(Y/N): Dragons.

This surprised everyone but Applejack. Fluttershy got all wide-eyed when you said, "Dragons."

Fluttershy: Dragons? As in flying lizards that shoot fire out of their mouth?

(Y/N): Indeed. Back on Berk, there were dragons everywhere. There were great grim sky dragons that nested on the cliff tops like gigantic scary birds. Little brown scuddly dragons that hunted down the mice and rats in well-organized packs. Preposterously huge sea dragons that were 20 times as big as the big blue whale.

This shocks everyone.

Applejack: But you told me that the Vikings feared them, right?

(Y/N): They did fear them, yes. But they don't fear them anymore. I don't even fear them. I never feared them. I saw a side of them that no one else could have seen. I see them as intelligent creatures who are loyal to anyone. They aren't the monsters that people feared back then. I don't see it that way.

You then open your book, place it on the table, and flip through the pages showing the girls every dragon you've seen.

(Y/N): That's why I keep notes on these creatures. Hiccup has also helped me take notes about the dragons we've seen. A few years after leaving Berk, which is currently now, he told me he and his friends were going to go explore a new part of the world where there are other dragons out there. There's one that he was hoping to find more of.

Pinkie Pie: And which one is that?

You then flip to the Night Fury page.

(Y/N): The Night Fury.

The girls looked at the dragon page.

(Y/N): The Night Fury is a very rare species. It is believed that Vikings had hunted down this species almost to the point of extinction. It's sad to believe that there might not be a single one that remains. That was the case until Hiccup found one. He did shoot it down, which was on accident, and he was able to make friends with it. I'm not sure how he did it, but after watching that, I see dragons as something different. Not dangerous, but intelligent and beautiful.

Fluttershy was surprised by the Night Fury page.

Fluttershy: Wow, (Y/N). This is so awesome. I can't believe you got to see a lot of dragons.

Rarity: You must be proud of your findings.

(Y/N): I am. Dragons are the coolest creatures I've ever seen. I always like what they are.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. You're awesome, dude.

(Y/N): Thanks, Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Hey, maybe sometimes you and I can go for a jog or maybe play a game of soccer again!

Applejack: Pfft, like he'd ever want to do anything with you.

Rainbow Dash: What did you say?!

You then get annoyed and say

(Y/N): Girls, I thought we would be mature about this.

They look at you apologetically and say

Rainbow Dash/Applejack: Sorry (Y/N).

They both went back to eating while glaring at each other. You looked at the girls around you and you couldn't help but sigh internally.

(Y/N): (thinking) I don't know what's going on with all of them, but hopefully I'll find out soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours had passed, the school day was finished and you went to wait for your sister to arrive. She was just finishing up work and had agreed to take you home.

(Y/N): (quietly) It's better than having Mom pick me up. I'm sure Mom would probably say something that I wouldn't want to hear.

Fluttershy noticed you and walked to you. She then tapped your shoulder which surprised you. You turn around and see Fluttershy.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Flutters.

Fluttershy blushed at her nickname.

Fluttershy: Hey (Y/N). Waiting on someone?

(Y/N): Just my sister. She should be done with work soon. Do you need a ride home?

Fluttershy: I-I can actually walk from here. I'm not that far from the school. Just a few minutes away.

(Y/N): Oh, alright. Also, about what happened at lunch, the whole roar thing-

Fluttershy interrupted you and said

Fluttershy: It's ok, (Y/N). At least you got them to stop fighting.

(Y/N): Yeah. That's true.

You then asked her

(Y/N): You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable talking about it, and I will only ask you this just once, but what happened between you five?

Fluttershy gave an uncomfortable look.

(Y/N): Oh gosh, I-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, Flutters, I was just-

Fluttershy then interrupts you again.

Fluttershy: It's ok, (Y/N). I'll tell you, but this stays between us. Ok?

You nod. Fluttershy then tells you everything.

(Y/N): Wow. That's a lot to process. But thanks for telling me.

As you and Fluttershy continued to talk, your sister came by.

(S/N): Hey, little bro. Sorry if I'm a little late right now. Just had some minor things at work.

You turn around and say hello. Your sister then noticed Fluttershy.

(S/N): Who's your friend?

(Y/N): This is my friend, Fluttershy. (turns to Fluttershy) Fluttershy, this is my big sister.

Fluttershy: (timid) It's nice to meet you.

(S/N): It's nice to meet you, too.

You then open the car door.

(Y/N): Well, I better go, Fluttershy. I'll see you tomorrow.

You then get in and wave goodbye to her.

Fluttershy: See you tomorrow, (Y/N).

She waved goodbye as you and your sister drove off. Fluttershy then walks back home. After a while, you and your sister arrive at your house.

You then walked inside and were greeted by your mom and dad.

(M/N): Hello there sweetie.

(D/N): Hey buddy.

(Y/N): Hi Mom. Hi Dad.

(D/N): So how was the first day?

(Y/N): It was interesting. I made a lot of friends. One of them is a guy who I do like. His name is Flash Sentry. Real nice guy. The rest of them were a bunch of girls, believe it or not.

Your dad and sister were shocked.

(D/N): Really? How many girls?

(Y/N): Five. There's Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy whom sister has met.

(S/N): She seems like a shy girl.

(Y/N): She is a shy girl. She's pretty quiet around people.

(D/N): I can see that. So, have any of these girls tried to kiss you?

You blush in embarrassment. Your mom then smacks your dad on the back of the head and says

(M/N): (D/N), he's not ready for that. Ignore what your father says, sweetie.

Your brother then comes downstairs and greets you.

(B/N): Hey little bro. How was school today?

(Y/N): It was an interesting day. It was only the first day, but I was happy that I got to make amazing friends.

(B/N): That's good to hear.

(M/N): Anyway, dinner should be ready by 5:30.

(Y/N): Alright. I'm gonna head up to my room and unwind for a bit. Maybe do some schoolwork for a bit.

(B/N): Oh, your dragon (P/N) is in your room. Looks like you got another dragon discovery from Hiccup. Might want to check that out.

Everyone nodded as you went upstairs. You entered your room which had a bunch of video game consoles, a bookshelf for your copies of Daring Do, a Bluetooth speaker, and a desk for your laptop. You sat down at your desk as you began to reminisce on the day that you just had. You then see your pet dragon named (P/N) holding a letter.

(Author's note: Since Terrible Terrors are like carrier pigeons, this would make sense.)

(Y/N): Hello (P/N). Let me take a look at that letter.

Your pet gives you the letter and you look at it, and it shows a dragon that is silver with a metallic rust. It also has a horn on the snout, sharp spines, spikes on the edge of wings, and reflective scales. Hiccup called it a Razorwhip.

(Y/N): So, Hiccup calls it a Razorwhip? Impressive.

You then take out a piece of paper and a pen. You then start to write on it.

(Y/N): (voiceover) Dear Hiccup, thanks for the dragon species update. This dragon looks very interesting. I plan on learning more about this species and will give an update on what else it does. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge on this dragon. Also, I wanted to tell you about what's been happening to me lately. I finally convinced my parents to put me into a public school. I've made a bunch of friends on my first day at Canterlot High. But there's some mystery about my friends. They seemed to have gotten along before I arrived. I learned that they don't talk to each other anymore. But whenever I'm around, they seem to get along great. It's probably because I asked them to not fight.

You stopped writing as the thought of your friends soon entered your mind.

(Y/N): (sigh) Something's going on with the girls. Hopefully, I find out what that reason is. I just hope they won't try to kill each other over something stupid.

You then continue to write to Hiccup.

(Y/N): (voiceover) Something tells me that things are gonna get crazy from now on. Hopefully not as crazy as the Red Death that almost attacked the village. Anyway, I miss you guys. I hope I get to see you real soon. Your friend, (Y/N).

You then roll up the paper and attach it to your pet.

(Y/N): Alright, (P/N). Make sure Hiccup gets this letter. Ok?

Your pet nods. You then fly it off and it goes back to Berk.

You then decided to listen to some of your music for a while. You then have dinner with your family and you go to bed for the night.

(Y/N): (thinking) Hopefully things won't be so different.

Little did you know, things were going to be different.

To be continued...

(Wow. What a good start so far. The next chapter will feature Princess Twilight and Spike. You will end up falling in love with Twilight during chapter 2. You'll find out more about it when it gets released tomorrow at 3 p.m.)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

235K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...
76.2K 1.9K 38
"But as the world comes to an end, I'll be here for hold your hand. Because you're my Queen and I'm your Dragonheart" Branch is the only gray and sad...
15K 212 24
(Mlp Equastria girls x Male OC Reader) (The art used for the cover of my story and the OC drawings I made are art made by me) Since the day you were...
10.1K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...