Revamped

By Andyfranclark

Fazbear entertainment is back.As Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is a gigantic establishment, family friendly f... More

Chapter 1 Construction
Chapter 2 Supplies & calls
Chapter 3 The [purple] code pt.1
Chapter 4 Progress
Chapter 5 A visit
Chapter 6 Help wanted pt.2
Chapter 7 Advertisement
Chapter 8 The opening & problem
Chapter 9 The tapes pt.3
Chapter 10 Bad attitudes
Chapter 11 The discovery
Chapter 12 Follower pt.4
Chapter 13 The basics
Chapter 14 Computer messages
Chapter 15 Curse of dreadbear pt.5
Chapter 16 Return to work
Chapter 17 Better than ever
Chapter 18 Special delivery pt.6
Chapter 19 Meeting the band
Chapter 20 Playtime
Chapter 21 Naptime
Chapter 22 The purpose
Chapter 23 New racers
Chapter 24 The DJ
Chapter 25 Another friend
Chapter 26 New friendship
Chapter 27 Ice cream break
Chapter 28 The understudy
Chapter 30 New security officer
Chapter 31 Movietime
Chapter 32 First night on the job
Chapter 33 Frist party blowout
Chapter 34 Adjust
Chapter 35 Unusual
Chapter 36 Hanging out
Chapter 37 New products
Chapter 38 Odd mystery
Chapter 39 Rising popularity
Chapter 40 Toreador march
Chapter 41 Renovations
Chapter 42 Pathway
Chapter 43 Memorial
Chapter 44 The kit
Chapter 45 System breach

Chapter 29 Electric boogaloo

15 1 0
By Andyfranclark

As the pizzaplex is closed again, for after hours, the nighttime protocols had initiated, but there was a feeling of reminiscence, as it had been months since this establishment first opened.As things are going well for Fazbear entertainment as that hasn't happened in a very long time.So it is very good to say the least for the company as there is so everything's going pretty well as Bonnie had formed a very strong bond with Monty and spend time together.Even Foxy had a strong bond with Roxy as there is a lot of more merchandise being sold in the many gift shops in the establishment.

As there is some more artefacts that have been found, and put into the museum section of Rockstar Row.As there is also new menu items of the many restaurants here in the pizzaplex as there.As there are the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around the establishment right now, since it is closed till tomorrow as the Glamrocks are in their rooms at Rockstar Row.

Not to mention that everything is being restocked until the establishment open up again for tomorrow as management has been going through some of the employee records to find anyone that can fill in the nighttime security officer position.As it didn't make any sense.

But no one decided to go against management on this one including as of lately, there has been some missing S.T.A.F.F bots it wasn't that many, but there was some going missing.But that didn't happen until management, went looking for a new security officer to work at the pizzaplex for after hours.As there have been a few going missing not a lot, but there's been a few, so it became clear that someone needed to investigate it.

As Foxy decided that he needed to figure out what exactly is going on here as he needed to be careful not to be detected. This had been happening for months, but he was going to figure out what exactly is going on.He soon learned that there is something else that is happening as he had tried to tell the others before, but they did not seem to care as much.

So it became clear that the situation is on the keytar player to handle as he is on his own to figure out why were so many of these things going missing.When he continued looking for where these things disappeared off too. He went to the last location where they were at.He headed off, whenever became after hours like right now, and check the last no location of this gigantic establishment.

As he looked around and stopped when he saw something familiar.Foxy looked to see cartoon version of his, and his friends faces bopping up and down to the music with words there.As he is just looking at it as he also needs to see Roxy soon.As he wanted to give something to her something very important as he headed over to Roxy's Raceway.

As he soon entered the racetrack, looking everywhere to find a wolf after searching, he finally found her, and he quickly headed it off.While he is in his performance uniform, but he really didn't care right now. It was just something he wanted to give to her. He felt like it was something he needed to do.

"Hey there Foxy. I didn't expect to see you here.Anyway it's great to see you here I've missed seeing you. You haven't been spending some time with me or the others in a while. Is everything fine?"

"Yeah......... I've missed hanging out with you guys too. I've just been busy that's all. Anyways, I came here to give you something. It's very important that I give it to you lass."

It honestly confused the wolf what Foxy meant by that as this is a little bit off as then keytar player soon handed Roxy something when the wolf got a good look at it as the item is his headband from his performer uniform.It is very strange as why would Foxy give this to her as it's a very important thing for him as it is part of his performance uniform, and very important.As it honestly confused the wolf as to what exactly is going on as to why one of the band members would give this to her. It was extremely important and special.

"Don't worry about why I'm giving this to you. Let's just say it's a gift take great care of it.Alright Roxy?"

"Okay Foxy......I'll take good care of it. You'll be back though, right. I overheard about how me and Monty have been getting very popular and how you have been losing that as of lately. I'm just worried about what's going to happen to you if your popularity keeps going down like that."

"Don't worry about it so much. I'll still be here for ya. So I'm not going anywhere. Anyways, it was great to see you again. I gotta go now, but don't worry I'm not going anywhere that easily."

Soon the cowboy pirate soon left the racetrack and headed off to explode the rest of the pizzaplex as he needed to do his investigation still as he can't help, but wonder about that. Because he seen the evidence for himself that Roxy and Monty have been becoming a lot more popular lately as his popularity has been going downhill as of late. As many people have been complaining about him not to mention some of the employees as well.But he knows he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Besides, he needed to focus and figure out what exactly is going on.As he continues on searching he noticed that there was a cartoon cutout of Bonnie there in the space uniform for the attraction Fazerblast.As it's been going very well then yet again, all of the attractions have been going smoothly.

But he didn't have time to look at that as he is busy trying to figure out why there have been so many missing S.T.A.F.F bots.So he continues on moving to explore the rest of this establishment and not let himself get so distracted.Foxy continued on moving throughout the establishment as he made his way to the very hub of the pizzaplex.As the atrium connected to everywhere in this gigantic establishment to all of the attractions and the maintenance levels even the front lobby.

As well as Rockstar Row and the Superstar daycare as well because again, the atrium is the hub of the entire establishment connecting to everywhere in the pizzaplex but right now, he cannot get distracted. As he continued moving throughout the atrium, trying to find any evidence as to what is going on.He soon notice the cartoon versions of Freddy and Bonnie in space uniforms for Fazerblast as it was right there in the promotional advertisement that constantly played in loops.

As all of the advertisement did in the pizzaplex but right now he needed to focus as he wanted to know what exactly is going on as he noticed one S.T.A.F.F bot moving away.Foxy took this as an opportunity to figure out what is going on as he quickly followed right behind it.He continues to follow it as apparently it didn't even notice that the pirate cowboy was following it as there is a chase happening as Foxy continued following the S.T.A.F.F bot throughout the establishment.

Until he realize that he was in a different part of the pizzaplex a part that he didn't even recognize as all of the animatronics have built-in maps of the entire establishment.So the fact that he didn't even recognize this part of the establishment is very concerning at least to him it is as he should know everything about the pizzaplex.

("I don't recognize this place at all. I should know everything about this establishment.So how come I don't know this part of the pizzaplex? This is confusing and concerning as well.As I've seem to lost the trail of that S.T.A.F.F bot. Where did it even go?")

As Foxy is about to go back as there is an odd sound, that the pirate cowboy didn't recognize as there was a sensation going throughout his endoskeleton.Before he could even realize what is happening. He felt his entire body going crazy as there was sounds of something tearing him up.As Foxy is soon knocked unconscious by the time his systems had rebooted themselves he looked to see what happened.But his vision was fuzzy as he could barely move his body as he felt like something inside of his chest is missing and it is.

He didn't even realize it, but his animatronic shell is missing pieces as to an animatronic that is someone stealing your skin as oil began to leak and electrical sparks came out. Including pieces of his endoskeleton were gone as well. He couldn't move his limbs. It's like someone butchering another living thing and that's exactly what is going on with the pirate cowboy.As it's is painful to say the least, as he can't even speak as someone had violently destroyed, his voice box, preventing him from speaking.

There is is a little bit of energy left in him as he soon got back up and tried to figure out what exactly is going on. Hopefully maintenance can fix the damage that was caused to him.But Foxy didn't even notice that there was a silhouette, watching him in the form of a rabbit. As this mysterious rabbit, silhouette had blood red eyes staring back at him.

Even though the expression never changed on the mask, it was clear that the rabbit was frustrated.So there was one thing that needed to be done, grabbing a remote control that had a button that was shaped like Freddy's face glowing red.As the rabbit soon, press the button as then the button changed from red to green.

Before leaving vanishing into the shadows, as it didn't even matter if the pirate cowboy noticed because the rabbit had made it possible to not be detected at all.As the silhouette spoke before leaving.It's unclear what is said, but the silhouette said it before vanishing completely into the night.

"D̷̛͇̤̱͈̺̥͍͍̞͖̳̭̩̭͓̭͈̦̟̈́̄̈͆̔̂̊̇̊͛̐̃̂͌͘͜͡͠͡i̸̢̘̲̫̘͎͖͔͚̽̑́̆̃͛́̊̄͝͠͝͝s̷̪̲̗̰̋͊̑͗̅͑͒̔̿͑̉͐̍̒̂̃̿̓̐͌̂́́̈́̓̚̚͝͠͝ả̵̢̢̧̛̻͇̠̰̹͔̖͓͖̦̬̄̒̎̏̂̇̄̾̏̐͊͐̄͐̇̋͌̀́̒̐͊̃̏͘͜͝ͅs̶̡̟̼̠̹͉͙̯̘͙̦͙͔̝̫͈̫̯̰̜̓̚ͅş̷̢̧̧̛̰̭̲͚͖̩̱̣̣̲̳̬̮͈͚͓̱̯͓̞͈͈̅͒̿͊̋͜ȩ̵̛̬̩̫͕͖̲̤̬̼̣͈̣͖̦̀́̆͒͛́̈́̉̒͒̾́̉̄̓͑̔͐̄̃̚̕̕͝ͅm̸̧̛̪͚̤͉̱̳͉͚͈̭̟̜̺͖͈̥̰̉͐̑͊̓̎̉̾͛̿̈́͐͂͜͝ͅb̷̜̠͈͉̊̂͆̓̑̎̔̓͘͘ļ̵̡̨͉̯̺̰͚̗͉̘͗͊͒̋̋͋͌͛̍͌̂͘͟ͅȩ̸̢̛̘̪͔̺̠̮͕̣͉̟̩̩̠͔͙͇̝̳̞͌̌̒̏̌̀͒̉̏̒͐͛̀̂͑̀́͘̚ͅ ̸̨̧̡̧̡̜̠͖̺̤̜̙̟͖̠͍͛̊̿̿̏͋̃̾̋͌̄́͒͗́̕̚̕̚̚͜͟͝͡F̴̢̧̢̨̲͙̖̘̣̲̜̟͖̯̘͍̮͎̞̦̈́̉̃͘͜͟͟͠ͅͅȏ̵̢͕̙͉̝̝̥̹͎̪͈͉̤͓̺͗͐̑͗̈́͋̓̋̂̿̕͘͡͝͝ͅx̶̨̢̯̝͇͚͕̗̫̞͍̜̗̯͓̪̬̠̹̫̮͓͉̻̙̰̳͉́̿́̿͒̑̄̃̒́̄̏̅̈́́̄̔̋͐̐̃͐͘̚͝͝͝͠͡y̸̨̤̬̼͓͚̦͓̰̥̜̺͎̯͇̘͚͕̩̟̗̯͍̰̅͂͊̊̈̐̀̓͐̀͂̊̀͒̀̓͊͆͊̅͋̒͂̌̊̿͜͝ͅ...̶̛̬͚̘̼͐͆́̃͊͋̑͊̈́̓͋̾̇̐̈́͘͠...̸̧̺̺̞̟̗̲̳̝̖͓͓̪͔̯͍͊̿̏̄͜͜͝...̵̡̡̥͍̣͕̺̠̟̬͎̺̗͕̫͙̹̠̹̠͉̗͕̖̳͒͌͋̔͆̃̌̓͟...̸̛̟̺̬͍̩̤̆͊͐̒̐̾̽̈́͑̋̏̀̊̒̇͘͡͠"

Then there is sounds coming from nowhere, but when Foxy turned around, he noticed a bunch of white eyes staring back at him as then the missing S.T.A.F.F bots soon appeared, but they look different. As it didn't even matter to the pirate, cowboy as then, they soon came onto him, trying to take him apart, tearing out his animatronic shell and his endoskeleton pieces.

As he tries to push them away, but more kept on coming as the matter how many times he tried to get away he was blocked off. Until he was completely surrounded and couldn't fight back anymore as his animatronic shell and endoskeleton pieces flew off of him.There is more of this happening as each part of his endoskeleton was taken off, including his animatronic shell to a person that's taking off your muscle and your skin and that's exactly what is happening right now.

There is more happening as then the hoard soon stopped and then left. All that was left Foxy is his bear endoskeleton without any of the components there to move, and only bits and pieces of his animatronic shell, including how his vision was taken away from him.As he doesn't have any of the strength to move as he felt his system shutting down as he knew that this would be the last time he would ever be awake.

As he try to do an attempt of humming a song that he knew before his vision. Well, what was left of it completely faded away as there was a strange emblem that resembled him in the bright, yellow colour, appeared before fading away into blackness.It is opening time in the establishment when the employees arrived they were surprised that Foxy isn't in his room, as that was concerning to say the least.

So they decided to search around the establishment to find him as there wasn't any response from him whenever they called his name. It was frustrating and nearly pointless until one of the employees spoke, gathering the rest to come close to the direction where the employee was coming from.

"Everyone! I found our missing pirate, cowboy."

When everybody came, including Nicole after leaving her son Gregory in the Superstar daycare and then coming over to where the employee called, it was shocking to say the least, including disturbing as well.There laying on the floor is Foxy but he is well they put it in the most common way, mutilated to say the least only parts of his animatronic shell are there.

Only the basic structure as the rest of it is completely missing not to mention that someone basically gutted out his vision. Including the fact that his animatronic shell is missing some pieces huge amounts of it. As the employees didn't know what to do in this situation as one of them felt like vomiting.

The rest of the team couldn't blame them.As there is too much excessive damage to even repair him as it was pretty clear that he was missing a lot of things to function. As again the damage is to excessive and traumatic in a way, so it was impossible for him to be repaired.As everyone soon started to talk with each other, not knowing what to do.

" There's no way maintenance can fix him...... his far too heavily damage. So it's impossible for him to be repaired.Not to mention that everyone is going to be furious not seeing him. Also, how will the band perform without him?"

" I don't know Derek. There has to be something we can do but what like you said before there's no way the band can perform without him they need all band members for the shows. Including what you said before there's no way maintenance can fix him as his to heavily damaged. So it's pretty clear that he needs to be replaced but what could replace him though."

" I have an idea what could work."

"Oh really what could you have that could possibly work Nicole? Last time I checked you way too busy to figure out what to do."

" You know something, Carlos you don't matter to me so all of your attempts to infuriate me isn't going to work. Also, this might be a children's establishment but you don't need to act like one. We are all adults here not to mention the fact that you don't have anything to offer so I'm gonna say my idea now.Let's make Roxy the new member of the band and replacement keytar player as well.As it's the only option we have besides, I'm pretty sure Monty doesn't seem like the type of animatronic to play on that instrument as it will need to be a lot of rebranding in the entire establishment but the only option we have. Not to mention that what's left of well Foxy including his merchandise will have to be taken somewhere else. If you guys don't mind, we can take all of it including him to my warehouse storage unit.If you guys are fine with that."

" You know something Nicole that's not a bad idea.Roxy is a perfect replacement. Not to mention that you write about Monty not being the type of animatronic playing that instrument. As there will be a lot of rebranding in the establishment but that's progress. Also, Foxy and his merchandise will be taken to your storage unit as it is the best place to go.I will have to tell management about this, however, not to mention the maintenance team as well. But it's the only thing we got.Alright everyone we all know what we have to do so let's get on with it."

As then everyone soon got ready to get on with this situation as some of the employees went over to Rockstar Row and put in some yellow tape for caution as well as an out of order, signed there. Covering the inside of his room with the curtain for the very last time.As other employees went to Kids cove and closed it off, including anything else related to Foxy then Samuel went on his Fazwatch for a report as his is based off of the bass player Bonnie.

Soon after they gave their report to management about it, including Nicole's idea what to do it was initially approved of to head into action.As everything is now changing very fast as the public didn't seem to know what was happening or didn't care at all.But the band seem to be very curious as to what exactly is going on.At Roxy's Raceway things are going like usual until there came the very familiar, monotone robotic voice from the speakers.

{ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE ROXY'S RACEWAY AS THIS ATTRACTION WILL BE CLOSED FOR A WHILE.}

Soon everybody began to leave the attraction, making the wolf extremely perplexed as to what exactly is going on.As then there is Samuel as it surprised her to see him here as normally, he would be somewhere else in the pizzaplex. So it did surprise her as well as making the wolf a little bit confused as to what exactly is going on.But then Samuel said something to Roxy that wasn't the greatest of news.

"Roxy..........I don't know how to tell you this, but Foxy is decommissioned."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.1K 28
On days when your dad was busy you would go to the PizzaPlex where he worked. You got free passes since he was the main star of the show! However, as...
3.4K 66 8
After 2 months of cleaning random people's apartments and living in an apartment , Sundrop and Moondrop find a new job for them , it's called working...
29.9K 903 22
[Security Breach Fan-fiction] You've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a month as a mechanic for the arcade and still haven't met a...
38.7K 884 24
Them, just THEM. anyways heres the plot. You work at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and you have to do a majority of the jobs, such as cleaning some areas, ta...