Pokemon: A Ketchum Journey. V...

Por tanishatribe1118

Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight... Mais

I Choose You!
Ash Captures a Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and the Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
The Path to the Pokémon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander, the Stray Pokémon
Here comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Island of the Giant Pokémon
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
The Tower of Terror
Haunter vs. Kadabra
Primeape Goes Bananas
Pokémon Scent-sation
Hypno's Naptime
Pokémon Fashion Flash
The Punchy Pokémon
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja-Poké Showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Pikachu's Goodbye
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Wake up, Snorlax!

Pokemon Emergency

327 7 0
Por tanishatribe1118

"Attention citizens of Viridian City." said a woman on a speaker. "Attention citizens of Viridian City. We have reports of possible Pokémon thieves in our area. Be on the lookout for suspicious looking strangers. Repeat, be on the lookout for suspicious looking...huh?"

The woman in police clothes sees Ash and Hayley walk into town. "Speak of the devil." she said. Ash and Hayley panted as they ran into town, with Ash carrying Pikachu in his arms.

"Hold it." said the officer, grabbing Ash and Hayley by their backpacks. "And just where do you two think you're going with that Pokémon?"

"It's my Pokémon and its hurt and we've got to get to the hospital right away." said Ash.

"It's the truth." said Hayley.

"Oh, I'm sorry." said the officer. "I thought you might be stealing it. Just show me your I.D. and you can go."

"I.D.?" asked Hayley, confused and looked up at her brother. "What I.D.?"

"I.D. We don't have any." said Ash. "You see, we just came here from Pallet and we..."

"You know, you're the fourth and fifth people I've seen today from Pallet Town." she tells him.

"The fourth and fifth. Oh, that means Gary Oak is here already." said Ash.

"I'm really starting to detest Gary Oak." grumbled Hayley.

"It's very unusual for someone to carry a Pokémon around in his arms and not in a Pokeball." said the officer. "How do I know you didn't steal that Pokémon, especially since you don't have any identification?"

"Well, for starters," said Hayley as she walks over to the wanted sign. "Does the people in this wanted poster look like us? Because I sure don't see the resemblance."

"My sister has a point." said Ash. "Please let us through. I wouldn't steal a Pokémon and we've got to get Pikachu to a hospital. Please, miss." She then notices something in Ash's pocket.

"Hey, what's that in your pocket?" asked the officer.

"What? Oh this?" asked Ash as he takes out his Pokedex and the officer swipes it out of his hand.

"This, this is perfect." she said. "A Pokedex!"

"Did she just..." said Hayley, blinking.

"Yeah." said Ash.

"This will solve our problem." said the officer, ignoring what Hayley said.

"Huh?" said the brother and sister.

"Let's see. If you're the real deal." she said, opening the Pokedex.

"I'm Dexter, a Pokedex programmed by Professor Oak for Pokémon Trainers Ash and Hayley Ketchum of the town of Pallet." said Dexter, showing a picture of the siblings. "My function is to provide Ash and Hayley with information and advice regarding Pokémon and their training. If lost or stolen, I cannot be replaced."

"Oh, my Pokedex." said Ash. "I didn't realize it was also our I.D."

"That explains why I didn't get a Pokedex when we got Pikachu." said Erin and he nodded.

"Can my sister and I take Pikachu to the Pokémon center now?" Ash asked.

"Please?" asked Hayley.

"I'll get you there in no time at all." said the officer. The garage door opens with Ash in the side car and Hayley holding onto the officer. "Sit back, hold on and don't yell." said the officer.

"Whoa." said Ash as the officer revs the engine and takes off. Just as they take off, the redheaded girl walks up with her bike in tow.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" she asked but was too late. "Ugh, come back here." Just as she runs off after Ash and Hayley, a hook grabs the wanted poster from the sign. In the sky, a hot air balloon carried the people who are on the wanted poster.

"A wanted poster. How flattering." said the woman with long red hair.

"Flattering? This picture makes me look terrible." said the man with short blue hair.

"Then you should be happy the photographer captured the real you." said the woman.

"Exactly." the man said in agreement.

"We'll show these bumpkins." said the woman.

"The people of Viridian City will be sorry they ever saw this face." said the man. Just then, a cat like Pokémon with a charm on its forehead appeared between them. "We're all sorry to see your face. Stay focused." said the Cat like Pokémon. "We're here to capture rare and unusual Pokémon. Don't forget. Meowth!"

"Absolutely." said the woman.

"But of course." said the man.

"And just remember, I'm the top cat." said Meowth.

"You got it." said the man.

"Meowth!" said Meowth.

"There it is." said the officer as the sun finally sets in the sky.

"Pokémon center. Its gigantic." said Ash.

"Our whole house could fit inside there." said Hayley.

"This is tricky. Just hold on. Here we go." said the officer and Hayley holds on tight.

"Whoa." said Ash as the bike slides inside. A nurse was at the front desk as the bike comes to a stop. "We have a driveway, you know." said the nurse.

"It's a Pokémon emergency." said the officer.

"Please help it." said Ash and Hayley.

"Looks like a Pikachu. We'll do what we can." said the nurse, turning to the computer. "I'll need a stretcher for a small electric Pokémon, stat."

"I have a Pidgey that needs healing." said Hayley, holding out the Pokeball.

"I'll take it too." said the nurse, smiling and takes the Pokeball from Hayley. Suddenly two pink oval shaped Pokémon with an egg in a pouch, wearing a nurse's hat, rushed in with a stretcher.

"Chansey." said the Pokémon. Pikachu was placed on the stretcher with Pidgey (in its Pokeball) next to it. "It'll be okay. Rush Pikachu to the critical care unit before you heal Pidgey." said the nurse.

"Chansey." said the Chansey.

"We'll begin the treatment right away." said the nurse.

"Uh...." said Ash and Hayley.

"Who are you?" the nurse asked.

"His name is Ash and this is his sister, Hayley. Ash is the Pokémon's trainer." said the officer.

"If there's anything I can do, please, just tell me." said Ash.

"Me too." said Hayley.

"You can be more responsible." said the nurse.

"Huh?" said Ash.

"If you want to be a Pokémon trainer, you two, you don't let your Pokémon battle till it's in this condition." said the nurse.

"But you don't know what happened." said Ash.

"My brother knows that he's responsible." said Hayley. "Pikachu got hurt a different way."

"Well, he should know better." said the nurse. "What's past is past. Now we have to heal your Pikachu and your Pidgey."

"What can I do?" asked Ash.

"Just leave everything to me." said the nurse.

"Please." said Ash.

"It's in your hands. I know you'll give the Pokémon excellent care." said the officer.

"You got it here just in time." said the nurse.

"That's my job!" said the officer, then turns around. "Oh, my goodness. I left my motorcycle parked at the front desk."

"Next time, use the drive way." said the nurse. The officer chuckles and leaves.

"Ash, you and Hayley will have to go to the waiting room." the nurse tells him.

"Can't we..." Ash started to say but she and Chansey had already left. "Pikachu."

"Ash, I'm worry about Pikachu." said Hayley.

"Me too." said Ash.

"I hope he's okay." said Hayley.

"What? Pikachu's a boy?" asked Ash, shocked that she knew this.

"Yeah. Pikachu's a boy. I asked Professor Oak before we left." replied Hayley, causing her brother to smile and place a hand on her head. "I didn't want to say anything unless you wanted me too."

"Thanks for telling me, sis." said Ash.

It was 9 o'clock at the Pokémon center and both siblings were in the waiting room. Pidgey was returned to Hayley after 15 minutes by Chansey. While they were waiting for Pikachu, Hayley was getting to know the Pidgey she caught.

"You're so handsome." Hayley said to her Pidgey.

"Pidgey." cooed Tengu, rubbing his head against her hand.

Ash looks up at the sign above the doors before looking over at the phones. "I'll call home." said Ash and walks over to the phones with Hayley following close behind him.

"RING-RING-RING! PHONE CALL! PHONE CALL!" said the phone of the Ketchum residence and Delia walks up with a mask to answer it.

"Hello, this is the Ketchum residence." she said.

"Hello, Mom?" said Ash.

"Hi, mom." said Hayley.

"Oh!" squealed Delia, taking off the towel and mask. "Oh, hi my sweeties. Is everything okay? Where are you and Hayley?"

"The Pokémon center in Viridian City." said Ash.

"You're already in Viridian City? It took your father four days to get there when he started Pokémon training." said Delia. "Oh, he'll be so proud. You're the apples of his eye."

"Yeah, a rotten apple." said Ash.

"Don't say that, Ash." said Hayley.

"Oh, Ash, don't get discouraged. You're doing fine." said Delia. "Honey, the both of you are growing up right before my eyes. Spreading your wings and soaring like a Spearow."

"I feel more like a fallen Pidgey." said Ash.

"Pidgey?" asked Pidgey, confused by Ash.

"He didn't mean it like that." said Hayley.

"I won't let you talk about yourself that way." said Delia. "Just be confident. You can do anything that you set your mind to. Do you understand?"

"See? Even mom said so." said Hayley.

"Yes." said Ash.

"Mom, I caught a Pidgey." said , showing her the Pidgey on her arm.

"Awww!" said Delia.

"Yeah, I think he's the prettiest Pidgey so far." said Hayley, causing him to blush.

"Knowing you, you've already named your Pidgey." said Delia as Hayley nodded.

"Yes." said Hayley and Ash.

"Okay." said Delia. "Good night, you two. I love you."

"Night mommy." said Hayley.

"Pidgey!" said Tengu, waving to Delia, who waved back in turn.

"Me too, mom. Bye." said Ash and hangs up the phone. Hayley hugs her brother which caused him to give her a smile. Ash stands up and both siblings looked to the picture that is on the wall.

"Hey. Wow." said Ash as he and run over to the picture. Ash stares intently at the picture.

"I think that picture right there looks like an Arcanine." said Hayley, pointing to the bottom right picture.

"It could be." said Ash as he stares at the one above it. "That's the flying Pokémon Hayley and I saw. Hmm."

"RING-RING-RING! PHONE CALL! PHONE CALL!" said the phone of the Pokémon center and Ash answers it.

"Uh, this is Ash and Hayley. Who's calling?" asked Ash.

"Here, I'm over here. Ash, Hayley, its Professor Oak." said the voice. "Don't you recognize me?"

"No, Professor, I don't recognize the back of your head." said Ash.

"Which I can honestly say that it really needs a good trim." said Hayley, squinting at the back of his head. "I think you might have some split ends by the looks of it. I'm not really sure if I'm right or not."

"Eh?" said Professor Oak and looks at the other camera. "Oops, wrong camera. There. Ahem. I just spoke with your mother and she tells me that you've both made it to the Pokémon center in Viridian City. Is that correct?"

"Yes, it is." said Hayley.

"And we couldn't be talking to you if we weren't here." Ash added.

"You couldn't be talking if you...oh I see." said Professor Oak. "I dialed the Pokémon center in Viridian City and you were able to answer."

"Yeah, because that's where we are." said Ash and Hayley.

"Mm hmm. I suppose that proves it." said Professor Oak. "The other new Pokémon trainers made it there with no problem and I'm pleasantly surprised you got there so soon. I admit, when you left, I had my doubts that you couldn't handle your Pikachu or the Poke-egg, but when my grandson Gary said that either of you wouldn't have a single new Pokémon by the time you got to Viridian City, I bet him a million dollars he's be wrong."

"Well, money isn't everything, right?" asked Ash.

"Oh, why do I even bother?" asked Professor Oak.

"Well......technically speaking, Gary's only half wrong." stated Hayley.

"Huh?" said Professor Oak, surprised at Hayley.

"Financially speaking, you would only have to pay Gary five hundred thousand dollars." Hayley tells him and holds up a Pokeball. "Even though my Pokémon egg hasn't hatched yet, I was still able to catch a Pokémon on my own with Ash's help. Come on out!"

"Pidgey!" said Tengu, stretching out his wings.

"Ah! Goodness, you caught a Pidgey!" exclaimed Professor Oak, proud of Hayley.

"Yep. And Ash can use any of my Pokémon if he wants to." said Hayley, causing her brother to get a little teary eyed.

"You sure about that, Hayley?" asked Professor Oak.

"I am. No matter where we are, Ash will always have my permission to use any of my Pokémon. As long as he doesn't use them for the Pokémon league." said Hayley when out of nowhere, Ash hugs his little sister.

"I have the best little sister in the world!!" he shouted, getting all teary eyed. "Thank you, Hayley!"

"Your welcome, Ash." replied Hayley, smiling at her brother.

"However, we did see a flying Pokémon like that one." Ash pointed out "It flew right over the rainbow."

"Don't talk nonsense. You couldn't have seen this Pokémon." said Professor Oak. "Trainers have searched their whole lives and never seen it."

"It's not nonsense." said Hayley.

"It sure looked like it." said Ash.

"You must have been mistaken." said Professor Oak and the doorbell rings on his end. "Ah, there's my pizza. Coming! It was very nice talking to you and Hayley, Ash. And good luck. Mm, anchovies, spinach and pineapple pizza."

"Who in their right mind would put anchovies on a pizza?" asked Hayley, scrunching up her nose, disgusted as the call ended.

"Apparently Professor Oak." said Ash.

"Suddenly I'm not hungry." said Hayley.

"Huh?"

"Now I've got you." said the redheaded girl behind them, panting as she holds her burnt up bike over her shoulders. "I knew I'd find the both of you here."

"Uh-oh." said Erin as she holds her Pokémon egg close to her.

"Hey, what happened to your bike?" asked Ash.

"What happened to my bike?" she asked, glaring at the siblings. "The two of you happened to my bike, you little loser. This is what's left after you and that girl stole it to save your Pokémon. Now I know why your Pokémon is in the...Whoa, whoa, ah, ah, ah!"

The girl falls backwards with her bike. "Let us help you." said Ash as he and Hayley go around the counter.

"I don't need your help and you both are going to pay for what you did to my bike." she said to the brother and sister.

"We'll make up for it. I promise we will, really." Ash tells her. "But we can't do anything about your bike until..." He then looks over his shoulder to where Pikachu is.

"I don't want any of your lame excuses, kid." said the girl. "I just want a new bike right now!"

"Hey, don't yell at my brother like that!" shouted Hayley, stamping her foot at the girl.

"Huh? Your brother?" she asked, looking confused.

"Yeah, he's my brother and I'm proud to be his little sister. Got a problem with that?" said Hayley, glaring at her with her small hands on her hips as Ash brings her in for a hug.

"It's my Pikachu." said Ash. "My Pikachu's not doing so good."

"Huh?" she asked, her expression softens. "Is it very serious?"

"I think so and there's nothing I can do to help now." said Ash.

"Please be okay, Pikachu." said Hayley as she turns into her brother.

"Oh." said the girl. The light of the sign turns off and the doors opened.

"Huh?"

"Pikachu, are you alright?" Ash asked.

"Your Pikachu's resting. It's a good thing you got it here so fast." said the nurse. "The procedure went well and it should be fine."

"Thanks to the Pokémon center." said the girl.

"Yes, thank you very much." said Ash and Hayley.

"Now your Pokémon needs a good rest in the recovery room." said the nurse. "You and Hayley should go in with it, Ash."

"Thanks." said Ash and turns to the girl. "Listen, I'm sorry about your bike, but my sister and I are going to need some time to make things right."

"He speaks the truth." said Hayley.

"No way, I fell for that last time." she tells them.

"Huh?"

"Well, you should take care of Pikachu now and we'll settle up later." said the girl.

"Uh, okay." said Ash and Hayley. Suddenly an alarm sounds in the Pokémon center, gaining the trio's attention.

"Your attention please. Our Viridian City radar sensors have detected an aircraft belonging to a gang of Pokémon thieves. If you have a Pokémon in your possession, exercise extreme caution." said the woman.

Over the Pokémon center was the hot air balloon. "Guess we woke up this sleepy dump." said the woman, laughing.

"And how dare they act like we're criminals?" said the man. "They should welcome Team Rocket."

"Well we'll teach them to respect that name." said the woman.

"Meowth. And when we snatch all their Pokémon, those scared little mice will know I'm the top cat." said Meowth.

"We know, Meowth. We know." said Team Rocket, then throws out their Pokémon. "Ekans, Koffing, attack!" Both Pokéballs dropped into the Pokémon center.

"Koffing!" shouted the floating purple Pokémon.

"Ekans!" shouted the small purple rattle snake.

"Koffing!" said Koffing as it spreads its foul-smelling gas around the room.

"What's that smell?" asked Hayley.

"What are...who are they?" asked Ash.

"Don't be frightened, little children." said the woman.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves." said the man.

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light." said Jessie.

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight." said James.

"Meowth! That's right!" said Meowth.

"Wait a second....Did that Meowth just talk?" Hayley asked, shocked that she was seeing a talking Pokémon.

"Yep." said the girl.

"Thought so." she said. "At least I know that I'm not dreaming it."

"What are you talking about?" asked Ash.

"He just doesn't get it, does he?" asked Jessie.

"How can I? You don't make any sense." said Ash.

"We're here for the Pokémon." said James.

"You're not taking my Pokémon egg." said Hayley tightening her grip on her egg.

"You're not getting Pikachu." said Ash.

"Pikachu? Pokémon egg? We're not interested in your egg and electric rat." said Jessie.

"We seek only rare and valuable Pokémon." said James.

"You're wasting your time." said the nurse. "This is a center for weak and injured Pokémon."

"Well, that may be so, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if we find a few little Pokémon gems among all the junk." said Jessie.

"You're starting to bug me." said Ash.

"Me too." said Hayley.

"Isn't that cute?" asked Jessie.

"Those two are bugged." said James.

"Meowth. Then let's squash them." said Meowth.

"Koffing, attack!" shouted James.

"Ekans, go!" shouted Jessie. Ash and the others ran with Pikachu's gurney as Ekans and Koffing destroyed part of the Pokémon center.

"Koffing!"

"Ekans!" Koffing and Ekans past the room where Ash, Hayley, the nurse and the redheaded girl were in. Suddenly the power goes out. "Hey, the lights." said the girl.

"They must've cut the power." said the nurse. "But we've got our own Pika power source." In a room, there was a spark of electricity and the lights came back on. In a circle, there were a group of Pikachus, running. "Pika, Pika, chu, chu." chanted the Pikachus as they ran.

"Oh, look at all the Pikachu." said the girl.

"If my Pokémon egg hatches, do you think it'll be a Pikachu, Ash?" asked Hayley, pressing her face against the glass.

"I hope so." said Ash, then smiled at his sister. "Then Pikachu would have a sibling."

"Better yet, a Pika-sibling." giggled Hayley.

"Pika, Pika, chu, chu." chanted the Pikachus as they continued to run.

"A crisis situation has arisen. Initiating emergency Pokeball transport sequence." said the computer.

"We have to save those Pokéballs." said the nurse. A mechanical arm grabs a Pokeball and places it into the transporter.

"This is the Viridian City Pokémon center. We have an emergency situation." said the nurse. "Transporting Pokéballs."

"This is the Pewter City Pokémon center. Downloader activated." said the computer. "Ready to receive Pokéballs."

One by one, the Pokéballs were being transported. Just then, smog starts to appear in the room. "Koffing!" said Koffing as it entered the room.

"Oh!"

"Get those Pokéballs!" said the nurse.

"Uh, right!" said Ash.

"Hurry, Ash!" Hayley called out as her brother picks up a Pokeball.

"This is war. Don't just hold them. Throw them!" shouted the redheaded girl.

"All right. Pokeball, here we go. Ah!" said Ash as he throws the Pokeball, only to find a Pidgey inside.

"Pidgey! Aah!" cooed Pidgey as it sees Ekans.

"Ekans!" hissed Ekans, causing Pidgey to fly away.

"I feel bad for that Trainer's Pidgey." said Hayley, feeling bad as it flew away.

"That thing can't beat us." said Jessie.

"No? Well, try this one." said Ash. "Pokeball, here we go! Aah!" Once thrown, the Pokeball revealed to be empty. "Empty?" asked Ash.

"We're never going to beat them that way." said the girl.

"Some of the Pokéballs are empty." said the nurse.

"Well, now she tells me." said Ash as he picks up another Pokeball. "This one feels like a real winner. Pokeball, go! Ah!"

Out of the Pokeball appears a Rattata. "Rattata!" cried Rattata.

"Heh, pipsqueak." said James.

"Meowth!" shouted Meowth.

"Ekans!" Ekans hissed again.

"Rattata!" squealed Rattata.

"I don't even blame it for running away." said Hayley, sadly seeing Rattata run away.

"I guess I'm going to have to take this into my own hands." said the girl. "You and your brother grab Pikachu and get out of here. I'll take care of these three clowns."

"That's pretty big talk coming from such a little lady." said Jessie.

"At least you're right about the pretty part." said the girl. "Thanks for the compliment."

"The girl thinks she's pretty." said James.

"I agree with her. I think she's pretty too." said Jessie. "Pretty pathetic."

"I'll show you." said the girl. "Pokeball, go!"

"Goldeen, Goldeen, Goldeen, Goldeen, Goldeen, Goldeen." said the fish with a horn on its head, flopping on the floor.

"Huh?" said Jessie and James.

"Goldeen, return." said the girl.

"Goldeen, Goldeen, Goldeen." said Goldeen and returns to the Pokeball.

"That's her best shot?" asked Jessie.

"She's all washed up." said James.

"You know as well as I do that a water Pokémon can't battle on land." said the girl. "I was just warming up."

"Warming up?" asked Ash.

"You call that a warm up?" asked Hayley.

"Just get Pikachu out of here." she tells them.

"Right." they said and take off with Koffing and Ekans behind them.

"Koffing!"

"Ekans!"

Suddenly, Ash and Hayley crash into the burnt-up bike. Just then, Pikachu opens his eyes and sees the siblings on the ground. "Pika, Pika!" Pikachu called out.

"Pikachu!" the other Pikachu shouted as they hopped over the counter and landed on top of Pikachu. "Pikachu!" Several strands of lighting surged through the air and went straight for Team Rocket.

"Pikachu!"

"Pikachu!" shouted Ash and Hayley in glee.

"Do I have to do everything?" Meowth asked his co-workers. "That mouse is cat food. Meowth! Just wait. Pikachu, you're mine."

Pikachu turns to Ash and Hayley. "Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika." said Pikachu.

"Pika, Pika?" asked the brother and sister.

"Pika." said Pikachu, nodding.

"Pika, Pika power?" asked Ash.

"Pika!" Pikachu exclaimed.

"So you want...you want more power." said Ash.

"That's a lot of power, Pikachu." said Hayley. "I don't know if it's a good idea. It would too much for you Pika-body."

"What's this?" asked Meowth as Ash was on the bike.

"Well, let's just say that Hayley, Pikachu and I...are going to generate a little excitement for you, Meowth." said Ash as he pedals faster. The light on the bike started getting brighter.

"Whoa, that's bright!" exclaimed Hayley as she shields her eyes.

"Huh?" said Jessie.

"Uh-oh." said James.

"Meowth?" asked Meowth. Pikachu hopped over to the front of the bike and absorbed the electricity. "Pika, Pika. Pikachu!" Pikachu screamed, shocking Team Rocket.

"Kooofffing!" Koffing said in pain, releasing smokescreen from its body, causing it to be mixed in with Pikachu's electric attack. Suddenly the Pokémon center exploded just as the officer arrived. "Too late. But not for the fireworks." she said. Passing the moon, Team Rocket floated away in their hot air balloon. "Great, a cat losing to a mouse." said Jessie.

"That Pikachu is no ordinary Pikachu." said Meowth.

"It's certainly very rare, a perfect prize." said James.

"Let's catch it." said Jessie.

"Perhaps we will. And possibly whatever Pokémon hatches from that egg." said Meowth.

Suddenly a hole popped in the balloon, causing them to scream as they flew away. The next morning, there stood the rubble of the Pokémon center. "Your Viridian City Pokémon were transported here safely." said the nurse in Pewter city.

"Thanks sis." said the nurse. "Ash, Misty, Hayley and Pikachu are heading your way, to Pewter City...if they can get safely through the Viridian Forest."

"Don't worry, from what I've seen, those four can take pretty good care of themselves." said the officer.

"Well, I hope you're right." said the nurse. In the forest, Ash, Misty, Hayley and Pikachu were walking when out of nowhere, Misty suddenly screams. "What's the matter?" asked Ash.

"Look, over there." said Misty, with her eyes closed.

"Oh, cool, it's a Caterpie." said Ash. "It's one of the bug Pokémon."

"So cute." said Hayley.

"Even if it is a Pokémon, bugs are disgusting and I don't like them." said Misty. "Do something."

"All right, stand back." said Ash and takes out a Pokeball. "This one's a piece of cake."

"I wouldn't be so sure." said Hayley as Ash turns his hat backwards.

"Pokeball, go!" shouted Ash as he throws the Pokeball.

Narrator: Will Ash capture the Caterpie? What sinister plans are being concocted by Team Rocket? Will Misty ever get a new bicycle? All the answers on the next Pokémon.

Down below, Hayley looks through the forest....trying to find the voice.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2K 140 16
Nineteen years old Ash Ketchum chasing his dream to be a pokemon master and 18 year old Serena Yvonne is dreaming to be Kalos queen and she is too cl...
7K 196 44
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 2 of the series: Johto.
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
50K 767 40
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...