My Dear Superstar

By ra_aira20

Ohm is a stylist and Make up artist of different Artists also he is a single parent ....And Nanon is a Supers... More

Character Intro & Author's note
1.Smile
2.What is with him
3.Dangerously Close
4.Unexpected Kiss
5-Boiling Jealousy
6-Falling In Love
7-Bitter Past
8-Accepting Truths
9-Family is an emotion
10- Opening Up
11-Fresh Start
13 .Unfolding truth
14. Falling Apart
15. A chance to love
HAPPY 5K READERS.......♥️💚
16.New Life
17.Guilt
18. Jealous
19.Promises
20.Spending the night
21.Unexpected Events
22.A Day in our Life
23.Hangout
24.Love Love
25. Congrats !!
26.I am Pregnant !
27.What's next ?

12- Love in the air

499 28 195
By ra_aira20

FILM

"Hey chii..oops.. Chimon " I accidentally called him what Perth and his other friends call him when I met him in their company building. We are not close but I am familiar with him from Perth's talks. Sometimes I get irritated by Perth because he always say my chii is like that like this ooh god So much love all over the world. And today is a good day for me because Ohm and Nanon become together and the photo of them with Eve was so good. If I don't know more about Ohm's past i will surely say Nanon is Eve's Father because of how much he Is a mix of Ohm and Nanon. What the hell am I even thinking. If Ohm hear this he gonna kill me .

Chimon gave me a warm smile and as well as raised his brows when he realised its not my bakery but its their building . He looked around to confirm it again because yeah what am I even doing here.

"Film? Why are you here ? " Chimon asked me with a confused expression. How can I say I am here to apologise for yesterday's doings. I was so overreactive and I don't even remember what the hell I blabbered to Namtan .

"Hmm..Chii..no Chimon it's "

"You can call me that I think you got that from Perth " Chimon said a bit blushing . Look at how these love birds. Ooh god my two bestfriends got lovers when am I gonna get one. Just show me who will be my love. I thought it closing my eyes with a pout and when I open my eyes I saw Namtan who is looking so good and beautiful. Really isn't she exposing herself too much in that outfit ? Shiaa...what gotten in to me. I slapped myself and looked at Chimon who is looking at me dumbfounded with a confused expression.

"What happened? Why are you slapping yourself ? " Chimon asked me with concerned look.I grinned .

"It's nothing Iam here to see Namtan..yeah her phone just last night left in my bakery..and yeah.. " Why am I stammering.. what's with me now. I was normal yesterday. What the hell gotten into me.

"Ooh..Namtan ? ..hey Namtan " Shiaa why did he called her here. Did I came to see her ? I shooked my head and she was already here with Chimon.

"What Chii ?? You ?? Why are you here ?" Namtan asked, looking at me, and I can see she's not so pleased to see me.

" Hey Namtan be easy on her..you can't fight here there is more people here not like last night. " Chimon said warning Namtan. He got a call and he went from there waving at me and glaring at Namtan.

I cleared my throat to get her attention because she was looking away. I took her phone and extended it to her.

"Your phone..you just forgot it yesterday in my bakery and yeah.." I said. Her expression changed like a kid git her favourite toy. A phone is this much valuable ?

" Hmm..and For yesterday...I am sorry naa..I didn't mean to say things like that . I just lost my temper and too much provoked by you . And I am a bit overreactive so I just blabbered things without even thinking before. I am really Sorry naa.." I apologised to her with a sad expression . I really regret about everything that I told her. How can you be so foul mouthed Film.

"Ooh..Hmm its okay I was also a bit over. I am also sorry and thankyou for giving me my phone back. " She said and smiled. I really want to talk with her more. But I don't know how am I gonna make this conversation for a bit more.Because I wanna ask her about something.

Hmm..Then I am get going " She said . Shiaa Film just ask her if she's free. I nodded and smiled at her. Shiaa why am I so nervous infront of her. It's not like I am gonna propose her. All that in my head was Yesterday's phone call that in her mobile and I am getting a bit worried about her hearing the threatening words.

"Hmm..Namtan.." I called her to get her attention back. She turned towards me with a confused expression.

"Hmm..I wanna ask you out . Will you come with me ? "

"What ??" She asked widening her eyes. Shiaa what am I asked.

"Hmm..no no I didn't mean it like that. I wanna treat you a coffee as my apology how about we go out. I wanna talk with you something too.." I said somehow and looked at her hopefully.

"Hmm..I am busy actually i have an event so yeah I can't go out now. " She said. My smile faded but I smiled at her fakingly.

"Ooh..its okay I understand then I am get going I have works too.." I said and walked from there clearly knowing its not my place . Who am I just a bakery girl. A low class girl nothing more.

NAMTAN

I was not so pleased seeing her face in the morning but she made me wonder by her behaviour. She was nothing like the rude girl I met yesterday. She was totally a nice girl with a nice behaviour . And on top of all this I got my phone back and I am so happy to get that back. I didn't thought she will apologise to me like this so it also impressed me because I can see she's really sorry about yesterday. I like people who are sincere and straightforward. I hate those whom have a double face. So her apology really made happy. I was also a bit overreactive and blabbered a lot things . So I also apologised her. I wanted to make another conversation but I am short of words and its getting awkward between us. The silence.

I tried to walk away from there because I have an event in half an hour. So I could not stand here also if Fans saw this it will be another topic for them also they will try to interact with me more. I am not interested in a drama. But she called me from behind. She is really a cute character look at how she asked me for her treat as an apology. I chuckled at her behaviour and nervousness. Is she this cute with everyone.

But I am really busy now and i can't go with her at this moment so I was about to tell her we can meet tomorrow but way before hearing me I sensed changing her face and she tried to walk from there.But she was about to fall when her heals tripped. But before that I catched her.My hands was on her waist and her hands are on my shoulder and I looked at her eyes . She have those black eyes and few hair bangs are disturbing her view . She looked at me and I don't know what's gotten Into me.Suddenly when I look into her a strange feeling is gotten in to me.

"What are you guys doing ? " Chimon was back and he interrupt us. And I felt so awkward looking at her so I pulled back from the position and shooked my head.

"Hmm...it's.. its just she was about to fall so I helped her not to fall..nothing more.. I have an event. Did Nanon came? " I said stammering and I wanted to change the subject too to overcome the awkwardness.

Chimon was looking at us raising his brows in confusion . Then nodded.

"Yeah Nanon is already there you have to go I came to call you..Didn't you gone Film ? And why are you looking nervous ? " He asked looking at me. Do I look nervous.

"Nervous ?? I am not . Let's go inside then. " I said walking from there giving a last glance to Film . Then I remember about her asking me to meet. I turned to look at her who us about to go there and I can see a disappointed look in her face.

"Hmm..Film how about tomorrow at 10:00 Am ..I am free " I said raising my brows. Suddenly she smiled at me nodding.

"OK..Then will text you the place " I said with a smile.

"OK..I will be there " Film said. I nodded to her smiling . She waved at me .

"Then I am get going okay..Byee byee.." I said to her and waved to her.

"Seriously?? Didn't you two the one who fought yesterday and blabbered and now you guys gonna meet ? " Chimon asked to me confuses expression. I smirked at him with despised look.

" who fought ? Us ? It was just girly thing . You just stay out of it " I said and walked from there to Nanon . Today he is gonna be our teasing material.

NANON

"Ohm ..I am get going " I said loudly . Ohm was in the kitchen preparing something . Eve was with him too.They bid me byee and I kissed both of them I am obsessed with Eve's dimples i think and he's with mine too. I reached the company and got my make up done and i know Ohm have work today here with some other actors. I have an event with Namtan today but i didn't git Ohm and my make up artist so sad...

I was sitting on the chair at the room for artist and thinking about things happened since morning.From morning it's so peaceful because of My Ohm and Eve. They are making me happy now. Ooh god why am I so late or else I will get Eve as my own kid. Now I am thinking what if he is my own kid ? He will call me What ? Papa ? No his Papa is Ohm right? So what will he call me ?

"May be Daddy.." Ooh god am I so loud . It must be Chimon and Namtan and they gonna start tease me in no time I am sure. Nanon you are done.

I looked at them and grinned at them. What else can I do. I can see their evil face which is ready to tease me anyway.

"So what about him calling you Daddy " Namtan asked.

"Or you wanted Ohm to call you that ? " Chimon where did you get these things. I am sure that Perth is changing my innocent chimon.

"Ooh so you are calling Perth like that ? " I asked to chimon smirking.

" ooii..What do you guys thinks ? I am dumb ? And look at me who is single as hell here . " Namtan said pouting. God give her someone who is more dramatic than her. I want to see how she suffer.

" How about that Film ? You guys have that chemistry you know ? " Chimon said. Wait what is he saying.

"You..What the hell she is a girl did you even remember that ? " Namtan asked to chimon angrily.

" wait wait ..Film? Isn't she Ohm's friend ? What she have to do with Namtan ? " I asked dumbfoundedly.

" Ask him . He just took me yesterday as a third wheel and I was so frustrated all over just she happened to be my victim of anger and she was also hyper than me." Namtan said. Is she for real?

" yeah and Namtan being the drama queen caused the chaos . For her luck there was no other people and the media is not aware about this " Chimon said. Then explained what happened yesterday as well as today . I started to laugh hearing the whole story .

"Seriously Namtan ! Hahaha " I was laughing at her along with Chimon . She punched both of us. We continued our teasing till the event. The event was nice as always and it ended somehow. At the end of the day I am back to Ohm and Eve spending my maximum time with them . I am feeling so much overwhelmed and happy to be with him and his son .

2 months went really fast . Almost all day now I am like living with Ohm and Eve unless my works gets too late and I couldn't reach his home before midnight. But he's okay with me being late too . And when I have international events I really miss Eve and Ohm . Eve is more close with me now and I am really in love with him like my own son. I can't be without him in a day . Ohm will always complaint about that when I came to home I spend more time with Eve than Ohm . But I know he was adoring us and he is happy about that too .

I am happy when Ohm is happy . In these two month we are like spending more time to talk with eachother about eachother's likes and dislikes . I got to know more about Ohm . He's really a nice guy who is more caring , loving and understanding. He can say my mood by just looking into my eyes and I am thankful about that he can make me smile within no time . We fight with eachother because there's a say where there is a love there will be a little little fights too . Most of the time it's about Ohm being a neat freak and I am here being a little messy and when me and Eve went to the kitchen it will be double work for Ohm and he will not stop complaining . Our only sword to make Ohm smile is both of us have those dimples which can make Ohm calm and smile .So our little life was going so smoothly .

Now a days Chimon is sometime busy with Perth and he abandon me so easly . I am really frustrated towards Perth because I know he just want to piss me off . He was always like a protective BFF towards Ohm and I am tired of his attitude and Lessons. It's for sure that Me and Perth can't be together . But our badluck my boyfriend is his BFF and his boyfriend is my BFF and manager. Sometime I make Chimon overwork too and we really piss eachother and he will make me jealous ganging up with Ohm . Its like our routine but Chimon and Ohm really go together in one frame because they always adore eachother and they hangout eachother without me and Perth too . Namtan and Film recently seems so close and I am wondering about Namtan's changes recently. We hangout together when we all get time and it end up me and Perth pissing eachother . And our boyfriends are tired of it . Also Namtan and Film always in different world . Don't know what gotten into these girls recently. Now Ohm is more comfortable with me and we are understanding eachother too .

Thank god our relationship is super secret because I don't wanna expose Ohm and Eve in public . If media's get to know about these things then I am sure they will make a big scene about this . My family is already aware about these things . Ohm's family is now happy to see us and they are more caring towards Ohm now a days . But they not yet know the truths . I don't wanna deny that I am not Eve's other father because I really wanna be his Other father which I didn't talk about this subject with Ohm yet. I always carefully do things in public with Ohm so that no one will notice this relation only Namtan ,Chimon and my family know about these relationship of me and Ohm. Ohm is a person who hate a public life he always like a personal life and he like things to be private . So he is really okay to be in private not exposed. I know he's afraid of Eve being in those media eyes . And them making up things about his son . So it's better to keep it all private if you are an actor . We don't have to share everything to our fans right .

Today I have a shoot of series in which I am the lead role and Ohm is the make up artist for this whole series. He was excited when he got this work . I am too because i can see him whole day . So i know Ohm will be in next room i thought to meet him . I went to the next room of our shooting set it was a flat Ohm will be there I think. I was not a type who visit around so some of them are shocked to see me actually here and there looking around.shiaa where is this Ohm . I really want to see him .

I went to the next room and there I saw he is talking with some artists and doing the make up of them too. What's there to smile a lot. And what's there to talk a lot. He didn't even pick my call . But he looked good in that black T shirt . Ooii why is he smiling at them a lot .

Nanon gather yourself..Gather yourself..Better I go from here or else my jealousy self will dominate and things will go out of my hands.

I went to the balcony area of the next room taking my script with me thinking it will ease my mind . where there is no one actually .

I am feeling not well as I felt like sometime I am too much jealous and obsessed with Ohm . So I am afraid of losing him even . And I don't like him being close with anyone and smiling like that with anyone . What will I do to overcome this problem . And about Eve too . I am getting some hinches like why is everyone saying him looking like me? And me too feeling like he is my own son. Why is it like this ? It's been two months our relation started yet I am jealous about Ohm being close with any of the guys . I looked at the sky and sighed .

I felt a hand circling around my waist . I clearly know who it will be and that formed a smile in my lips.

"Why are you stressed ? " He asked at me in a low tone placing his head on my shoulder.

"Nothing just thinking about random things " I said turning towards him and circling my hands over his waist.

"Non..." He called me. I was so lost in his eyes and my silly thoughts.

"Hmm.." I hummed .

"I love you and only you always , forever . " He said and assured to me through his looks. I chuckled . Yes I know he can read my face what's my worries and things . That's why he always assure me things . He know I am kind of jealous person so he always try to make me at ease . He know I am an overthinking person so he always assure me things by his words without me opening up to him.

I smiled widely at him and hugged him breathing his soothing smell and calming down .

"Ohm..I love you too.." I said closing my eyes and hugging him more closely . He chuckled and caressed my head.

"So what are you stressed about ? Not the usual jealous but you have something on your mind I think " He said soothing me with his calming voice and caress.

"Ohm ?? " I pulled back from the hug because I want to clear my mind this time .

" Hmm ?? " He looked at me in confusion.

" Will it be too much if I ask I want to be Eve's other Parent ? " I asked and looked at him with hopeful eyes being a little nervous thinking about his reaction . I am not yet sure how will he react . I can see his smile is disappearing and I can't read what's his expression now . Will he mad at me ?

" Non it's..hmm are you sure ? It's not something you can decide like this . Its a responsibility Non . Its easy to say you are Parent but it's not easy when you will be a parent . Did you thought it through ? I don't want to pressure you . You don't have to take Eve's responsibility just because you love me . And .." I don't want him to say more . Because I already thought it through and I clearly know I want this .

" Ohm.. I already thought it . I know biologically he's not my son but I want him as my son . I don't know since I meet him I am feeling this particular connection with him which I don't know why . I really want this Ohm. Please can you allow me this ? " I asked him in a pleading tone .

" I need some time to think and we have to talk this with Eve . We have to talk about our relation with Eve . It's being serious and I don't want him to be heart broken when you disappear one day . I can't see my son suffering Non . I hope you understand it " Ohm said then walked from there leaving a disappointed me there . I know it's not easy for him and his son to trust someone and I clearly know his past and his sufferings . But his words really got in my mind . Is he have trust issues with me? Am I seems like a player to him ? I didn't even touch him appropriately without his consent. We didn't even moved forward more than a kiss because I know he will be uncomfortable . Even though I needed more I didn't want him to look at me like I am staying with him for only sex .

My mind was so blank and I couldn't concentrate on anything. Ohm's words are ringing in my ears . Is he thinking me as a cheater like that asshole Nani ?

Then I heard my phone ringing it's been evening and I am not yet home . I am at my apartment after the shooting. Throughout the shooting I looked at Ohm but he didn't looked at me or even talked at me . I tried to talk with him but he didn't even allowed me to talk .

I picked up my call and it was Chimon .

" Hey chii cancel my tomorrow's things I am not in a good mood please ? " I said because I am really sad .

" Hey Non Check your Phone immediately. It's..its just check it " I can hear Chimon' s voice is so nervous. He hung up the call . I checked my phone and it have a lot of messages and I looked at the video . I felt my world is going to be upside down . It was a video of me and Ohm hugging eachother . I know it was todays video but there was literally no one and who took this video.

It has a caption saying

"Look at how Nanon the complete actor is treating his make up artist . Are they in a relationship or is it his usual playing with his make up artist ? "

What the hell so many people shared it with different captions and it become viral in no time. Some of them are really worst and what the hell . Why are they too much interested in my private life.

I looked at the comments.

" I didn't thought Nanon to be gay "

"Eww..he is disgusting "

"I am sure that make up artist is the one who seduced Nanon "

"Ooh now a days no one is straight "

" I think this make up artist have a son too ."

" Ooh then it will be easy for Nanon . He got a son for free too ."

" Ooh look at them how they are so lovey dovey . They really look good together "

"I ship them . They are so good together "

"I am disappointed in Nanon . "

"Ohm is a gold digger . He only want Nanon's fame and money . Or else why is he clinging like that with Nanon.."

I turned off the phone . There are some fans who is supporting some are really commenting a lot worst things . Some are saying so many bad things about Ohm. It's really going out of hand . Suddenly I remembered about Ohm . Shiaa he will be in a worst situation . What should I do .

"Chii how can we stop this . I need full details of whom spread this video. " I said frustratedly .

Then I got a call . It was Ohm . Why is he calling me now .

"Nanon...Eve..Eve ."

" Ohm.. what happened..What happened to Eve "

"Eve ..he is missing " Ohm said and he was crying.. shiaaa what the hell is happening around me .

To be continued ....

......................................

Hey guys so here is the next chapter . Hope you liked this one .

It's particularly I focused more on NamtanFilm . So there's less moments of OhmNanon . I will focus on PerthChimon and their story in upcoming chapters. So what do you guys think about what happened to Eve ? Who will you think who took the video and posted against Ohm and Nanon ?

If you guys liked this chapter Vote ,Support and comment your opinions . See you all in the next chapter ❤️. Which will be on New year .

Thankyou and Love you all for your support and Love guys ❤️💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.3K 32
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
51.5K 2.8K 49
Nanon, The heir to one of the biggest mafia families of the country. Ruthless, cold hearted and arrogant but kind and loving to his loved ones. Ohm...
8.3K 765 34
Hotelier and Leader of the Triad, Ohm Pawat is a cold and calculating man. The only love he feels in his heart is for his family and nothing beyond t...
I Lied. By G3

Fanfiction

7.1K 447 24
A OhmNanon Fanfictions Short Story