THE KING'S HEARTLESS GUARD

By NaomiChizomam

The Devil Walking On Earth is what he is called by the supernatural. Ruthlessness runs through his very soul... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 01 The Contest
02 Welcome, To The King's Guard
03 - Prophesy
04- A Game Of Chest
05 - Past
06 - Her Rage
07- Alpha Aziz Of The Dawn Moon Pack
08- He Knew?
09-She's Special
10 Figures And Dark Portal
Take His Woman, Face His Wrath
09-Meeting Ellery
Newton's Thoughts
Longing
His Mate
Choosen
Not Easily Forgotten

Blurry Past

19 0 0
By NaomiChizomam

Hamza's eyelashes fluttered open slowly as he yawned, he rubbed his eyes, looking very adorable with the action. He smiled looking at the girl sleeping in his arms, he moved stray strands of hair out of her half-masked face, caressing her cheeks as she did so.

"I want all of you, Shun. You're so beautiful, brave, and smart that it... it's just impossible not to want to be with you" he whispered in a hoarse voice while she snuggled into him, burying her face under his armpit, causing him to laugh lightly, this cold woman also has an adorable side.

"Why are you laughing my king?" A sleepy tone sounded, sending vibration and pleasurable shivers down his spine, Hamza bit his lower lip, preventing the moan from forming in his throat. Goodness, does she even know the effects she has on him?

"It's time for breakfast," she said not moving from her original position, Hamza let out a growl when the same shiver ran down his spine, his arm tightening around her waist as his carnations elongated. Kelshun sighed, moving out of his arms, and walking into the bathroom without looking at him.

Hamza stood up and looked at her late mate's picture before walking out of the room with his still elongated fangs. He needs to let off some steam otherwise he might do something he would live to regret. Kelshun might not believe that he loves her now because she is still trying to let the past go.

In the bathroom, Kelshun stood under the shower, with her back facing the entrance of the bathroom, the water running down her back created a beautiful image, her long wet raven hair clanking to her back looking darker than its original color.

"I'm sorry but I can't seem to do it. He is wonderful but I just can't see myself next to him" she whispered placing her forehead against the wall, a shuddered breath leaving her lips.

Hamza who descending the stairs was stopped in his tracks when he felt a hand on his shoulder, his beast snapped at the touch of an unknown person, and turning around, he saw a teenage girl, she and Kelshun looked to be the same age but the girl has pure white hair and the same color of his eyes, Hamza looked at the girl with a blank expression, why does it feel like he knows this girl? But he doesn't have any siblings.

"Good morning, Your Majesty" she greeted with a smile on her lips making Hamza's brows shoot up in question. But he gave a nod, acknowledging her greetings.

"You can't win her heart if you keep flaring up. She will come to you and be yours but for that to happen, she has to find her reason.

"You and her previous mate don't look alike but you do have the same thing in common, your every action reminds her of him, she might not love you now but she will when she finds her reason to live again," the girl said with a reassuring smile while the king kept looking at her in silence but his fangs detracted after hearing her words.

"What's your name?" Hamza asked her, taking in a deep breath as regret flickered in his eyes for a second before he covered it up.

"I'm Hazel" the girl replied with a smile.

"God sees," Hamza said with a smile. "Thanks" he added before he continued descending the stairs. Hazel smiled following behind him, she could sense that Hamza loved God more than the Goddess of the moon. She does as well, her father, mother, and brothers do as well.

Hamza walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and pulled out some ingredients. "How many are you?" He asked Hazel as he started washing the veggies under running water.

"Four" she replied softly as she started helping him with washing the veggies. Hamza reminds her so much of Kelshun's mate. The two worked harmoniously, within an hour different dishes were ready and set on the dining table just as Hazel's parents walked down the stairs and a boy who was around the age of six years.

Hamza looked at Alpha Aziz in surprise, while he stared back at him in shock and disbelief. Hamza was surprised because the Alpha standing in front of him looked a bit different, they even looked alike but not much, his white hair was braided behind, in a fishtail style. The last time they met, his hair was raven so he was quite surprised that his hair was white and not black.

Alpha Aziz was in shock because he didn't sense Hamza's presence in his home last night and even this morning, there was only one person who could mask scents, he let out a shuddered breath while the woman beside him stared at Hamza in shock.

"Good morning" Hamza greeted with a smile after getting over his shock there was this nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach that he knew these people but he pushed that idea to the back of his head knowing there was no way he could have any family anywhere in this world.

"Good morning, the couple responded with a bow after snapping out of their shocks. Hamza frowned at their actions but he chose not to mention it.

"Lemme me get Shun and let's have dinner" The couple looked at him in surprise as he walked away, a tear slid down the woman's cheeks which Alpha Aziz wiped gently. "Let's wait for them. We should eat first before discussing everything with them" the Alpha said to his Luna while the kids sat down with a sigh.

"He's in pain, Mom. A lot of pain, even if he can't remember his past, that doesn't mean he doesn't feel it" Hazel said with another sigh, sounding helpless.

"He's who he is for a reason. One day he let go of it" the six-year-old boy said with reassurance as their parents sat down with a nod, knowing that their children don't speak empty words. Hamza walked downstairs with Kelshun's hand clasped within his large ones, he pulled out a chair for her as she sat. He sat beside her and served food on one plate for the two of them. Kelshun who was used to this side of her king started eating without a protest while everyone watched in stunned silence.

After coming back to their senses, they cleared their throats and started serving themselves their breakfast, everyone ate in silence, and the food was delicious.

"Hazel, this tastes unique, very delicious" Alpha Aziz said to his daughter who cleared her throat in embarrassment.

"His Highness prepared it, not me" Hazel replied with a nervous chuckle while the Alpha and Luna's jaw dropped. Kelshun was shocked but did well to mask it. With her large hoodie covering half of her face, her expression was well hidden but if only they had seen her hand which paused briefly, they would have known.

"Don't scold her, I wanted to make something for everyone, it's been long since I cooked for anyone" Hamza said with a reassuring smile causing Alpha Aziz and his Luna to sigh in relief. After eating, Hamza went upstairs to take a quick shower while Kelshun helped the family clear up the table and washing of the dishes.

"Galia, why bring him earlier than we talked about?" Alpha Aziz said sounding distressed.

"He cares for me. He wants me to be his family but I know I can't be his family, at least not the way he wants it, that's why after carefully thinking about everything, I decided that it was about time he knew everything, he deserves to know" Kelshun said with a sigh. Alpha Aziz let out a helpless sigh, knowing that she was right about everything she was saying.

Hamza came down wearing a pair of dress pants and a creamed-coloured hoodie that belonged to Kelshun's late mate. Kelshun walked towards him and helped put his hair in a low ponytail, he kept his gaze on her as a slight smile graced his lips.

"He loves her" Luna whispered into the Alpha's ears which he nodded knowing that his mate was right.

"Thanks, Sh,  un,"  Hamza said looking into her purple eyes, she had taken off the cape of her hoodie and was now wearing a purple mask. "Welcome, my king" she whispered back, stepping back.

"So why are we here?" He asked the girl.

"To let you know who you truly are. I know you want answers to your blurry pasts that is why I brought you here but if you wish not to, we can go back home" she said softly, letting him know that she didn't want him to do it because she brought him here but rather for him to do it for himself. Hamza's breath shuddered at hearing the word "past".

"I'm ready to know," he said with a firm tone after taking in a deep breath to calm himself, he wants to know, he wants to do better for himself, for the woman he loves, and for Newton.

"Let's go to my office, it's more secure than anywhere," Alpha Aziz said leading everyone towards the entrance, his office was in the pack house. Aziz prayed that Hamza would understand him.

Alpha Aziz closed the door behind them before everyone took their seats. Alpha Aziz took his seat as well after making sure the door was locked. "I'm going to make this as short as I can," he said blowing out a breath.

Over a hundred centuries ago...... Flashback

A twenty years old, Aziz ran down the street of his father's pack with an excited smile he burst into the office of his father who was having a meeting with some other Alphas from different packs. His father and the other Alphas turn to look at him with raised brows.

"Father, father, you won't believe who I sensed today in the woods close to the king's territory," Aziz said with a wide grin, causing his father's interest to be piqued. "Who was it?" His father asked with curiosity.

"My other half, my soulmate. She smells like the forest after rain and vanilla" he said with a smile. " Father you have to help me find her," Aziz said holding his father's hand with a pleading look. " Okay, we will after the meeting, I'm sure she's from around here" his father reassured with a chuckle.

"Okay father, you're the best dad ever," Aziz said pecking his cheeks before apologizing to the other Alphas for interrupting their meeting, they acknowledged his words with a nod. After the meeting was adjourned, he came to his room, he sat beside him with a smile.

"I'm glad you finally found your mate, I can now be at peace," he said to Aziz.

" Thanks, Dad, I hope you find your second chance mate too," Aziz said, knowing how much his father was suffering from losing his mate.

"I hope so too," he said with a smile. "Let's go get that girl," his father said standing up. The father and son set out on their journey to find the girl who was mated to Aziz.

At the same time, a young lady with silver-blonde hair ran into the backyard of an ancient, Italian castle. Her hair fluttered behind her with the help of the breeze, her emerald eyes sparkled in Glee as she skipped a step closer to a very tall man who was sitting in the middle of the garden with a woman with golden locks.

"Daddy, mama, you won't believe who I met," she said excitedly coming to a stop in front of her parents who looked up at her with an amused smile. "Who? Amanda? Or did Jacob come back?" Her mother asked with raised brows.

"No Mom. I just met my destined mate" she said with a dreamy look on her face while her parents gasped loudly in shock and disbelief.

"Where's he? Does anyone know about this? Who is he? Is he from this pack?" Her father asked a series of questions causing the young woman to frown.

"No, no one knows except the two of you. And he is not from this back, he isn't a Lycan but he is an Alpha, judging by the aura he carries" the girl answered with a smile.

"Good. No one must know until we are sure who he is truly and if he's deserving or worth it" her father said sternly leaving the young lady in confusion. 

Hi guys, umm this would be the last chapter I will publish here on Wattpad but if you wish to continue reading go to webnovel.com and continue reading this book. You can type in my pen name "CHISOM77" and you will find it theron e, the same cover. Tnx love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
44.7K 1.6K 23
"I don't have a heart . " he said leaning away from her touch . her light was too overwhelming for the darkness inside his very soul . he was the tr...