π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒐. dua...

By kokosblasphemy

π—œ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗦𝗒 ━━━━━ ❝you have bewitched me, my, body and my soul❞ in a tale of forbi... More

𝑰 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑢𝑼 𝑺𝑢.
π’‘π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†. geography
π’Š. block 9, room 525
π’Šπ’Š. these violent delights have violent ends
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. is this love?
π’Šπ’—. it is love
𝒗. ohm's law
π’—π’Š. love of the rough blade
π’—π’Šπ’Š. lunar new year
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. pink roses for graduation
π’Šπ’™. cloaked heart
𝒙. dumb dumb
π’™π’Š. re-encounter. say see you again before meeting again
π’™π’Šπ’Š. a post graduate student
π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. ladies man husband and a poor wife
π’™π’Šπ’—. guilty yΓΉtΓΉ
𝒙𝒗. a happy new year
π’™π’—π’Š. why can't it be me?
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. back to nanwu
π’™π’Šπ’™. just a meal
𝒙𝒙. hushed birthday confessions
π’™π’™π’Š. something domestic
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. dawn of a new era
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the wind is gentle
π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. intern sang yue
𝒙𝒙𝒗. stuck with me
π’™π’™π’—π’Š. homesick

π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. qian fei's wedding

1K 66 7
By kokosblasphemy

❝ ──chapter eighteen,
qian fei's wedding. ❞

               𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 siblings sang yue watched as sang yan pull qian fei into a hug. junwen signaled towards the girls as qian fei muttered "mèimei" enthusiastically. "qian fei gēgē congratulations" the girls chorused, smiling. "i stopped sang yue from giving a red packet, you won't accept it right?" sang yan asked. sang yue walked towards qian fei handing him his red packet. "this is little something, accept it" she handed over the red packet. "i can't. the thought counts but i cannot accept it" he denied. "please accept it" the younger pleaded. "you're so generous today" sang yan teased his friend. "am i? i expect two packets from you today" qian fei announced. sang yue looked around the room before the groom showed them their seats. "let's go mèimei" sang yan, said pushing her and sang zhi's shoulders.  "gēgē" sang yue handed the red packet to her brother knowing he'll slip to qian fei. she sat between her siblings, joking with sang zhi. sang yue stole a look at duan jiaxu before glancing ahead. sang yue opened her phone replying in the group chat of with her dorm mates. still discussing about what caiyu did. though sang yue initially didn't liked it, she did loved the reaction it got out of jiaxu so it was fine. she heard her brother talk with jiaxu. she almost chocked on her spit when jiaxu asked, "then can i call you darling gēgē?" sang yan looked at his friend before saying "just call be brother. i am fine with brother."

sang yue's eyes locked with jiaxu's for moment before the male turned in his seat and repeated. "darling brother." it received cringed and disgusted looks from their university friends. "is he drunk already?" someone asked. sang yue pursed her lips to stop smiling, she couldn't possibly laugh at her brother's plight but it was too funny. "xiaoduan you've grosser since university" someone commented. "darling gēgē they're bad mouthing me" he complained eraning another complaint of gross he is. "are you trying to mimic sang yue?" sang yan asked. "why are you dragging me into this?!" sang yue exclaimed. jiaxu snatched the red packet from sang yan that he was previously offering. "this is mine now" the male smirked placing the red packet in his blazer pocket.

"starting today, sang yan is my darling gēgē" jiaxu announced. "are you insane?" sang yan asked making sang yue laugh out loud while his other friends told him to give in. "gēgē" sang yue whispered to sang yan. "don't call me that. it makes me sick" sang yan muttered making sang yue snicker. "did he drop down on his head or what? he seems so weird" she asked. "i'll tell you what happened to him" sang yan scoffed. he pulled out his phone searching up a psychiatric hospital. sang zhi too leaned over sang yue's shoulder to see what the eldest sang was showing. "here. yihe psychiatric hospital. go there when you go back" sang yan announced as sang yue snickered.

"darling gēgē you're so considerate to find a hospital for me" jiaxu teased as sang yue chortled. "man stop calling me that" sang yan ordered. "why my darling gēgē" jiaxu whined. "scoot over. mèimei, let's switch seats" sang yan ushered. "why are you dragging me into this?" sang yue asked, the smirk now washed off of her face. "aye come on. i beg you okay" sang yan spoke. sang yue gave up, rolling her eyes, she switched seats with sang yan. sang yue fiddled with the sleeves of her coat as the announcement started. everyone clapped welcoming the couple. sang yue stood up with everyone, clapping. her eyes fell onto jiaxu who was crouching ahead to take better photos and videos of the couple. the wide smile on his face made her smile too. she heard qian fei give a speech. "help me take photo" sang yan passed the phone to sang yue as he and jiaxu came in frame posing with the couple and junwen.

"have a happy marrige" everyone chorused, raising their glass and drinking. everyone sat down as the banquet celebration started. sang yue wiped her hands with the towel as sang yan placed her favourite foods on her plate. "thank you gēgē" she smiled. jiaxu tapped on the table making sang yue notice his text. 'why didn't you said hi?' he had texted. ignoring him sang yue opened her phone, checking the family group chat. 'yùtù i've kept the cheesecake in the fridge remember to eat it' her father had texted. sang yue kept her phone down and started to eat. "who's yùtù?" jiaxu asked as if he didn't saved her contact as that. sang yan seemingly caught the sound of the nickname. "aye it's been long since i called you yùtù" sang yan chuckled at his sister's irritated face. "don't call me that" she whined. "why shouldn't i? i gave you that nickname!" sang yan exclaimed. sang yue just turned his face away telling him to eat.

"so it's you?" jiaxu asked as sang yue was about to eat. the girl looked at him before nodding. "who calls you that?" he asked again. "mom, dad, sang yan gē, and sometime my roommates. those who are close to me" she answered taking the chopsticks. "even jiang yang?" he asked again, now shamelessly staring at her. "no just my roommates" she rolled her eyes as jiaxu drank his drink. "and who is gēgē no.2?" jiaxu asked again. sang yue looked away from him. "uh gēgē no. 1"─motioning towards sang yan "gēgē no.2"─motioning towards jiaxu─"is there a problem with that?" she asked. "why am i your gēgē no.2?" jiaxu smirked.

sang yue looks at him and reminds. "my gē is younger than you." jiaxu laughs, "the age in my identity card is a fake one." "i just make it older, actually I'm younger" he added. "then what is your reality age?" sang yue shook her head. "i was born in 2000" he said. sang yue is surprised by his shamelessness, she glares at him and whispers. "It sounds okay if you say you were born in 1996, how could you say you were born in 2000?" duan jiaxu shamelessly asks "why?" sang yue scoffs at him. "you look like someone that was born in 1969 also aren't you four years older than me? how could you be born in the same year as me! who do you want to lie to?" she rambles due to her flustered state. "this man is old but he wants to act like he is eighteen years old" she shakes her head. "what are you talking about?" duan jiaxu raises his eyebrows.

with his words and also his previous action with sang yan, sang yue hesitatingly asks, "gēgē, today why are you acting so strange? are you feeling that a lot of people say that you are old recently?" "yùtù, your gē is here too." duan jiaxu raises up his cup and drinks it. "when you call "gēgē", who are you calling me? Is it me or your gē?" he teases. "in the past why didn't you complain about it?" she paused. "what do you want me to call you to clear your problem? bǎobèi?" sang yue scoffed. "i wouldn't mind that" the male replied nonchalantly.

thinking his antics was over sang yue ate a piece of corn from her plate. "how old is the guy you like?" he asked abruptly. "why do you care?" she asked back only then realizing he was wearing the watch she gifted him. "tell me. you said he was a bit older. how old?" he turned to her. "two years older" she lied. "is he in the same university as you?" he asked again. "no" she replied avoiding his gaze. "then how do you know him?" he questioned. "i know alot of people outside of the campus."

"but you said you didn't knew many people out of campus"

"i said i didn't knew many girls out of campus. i am very popular among guys"

"how did met him?"

"we met while hanging out, through mutual friends"

"where?"

"at a bar"

"that's not right" he announced making sang yue halt. "when you were drunk you said you met him at a ktv" he said. sang yue looked at him, meeting his inquiring gaze. she closed her eyes trying to remember what the fuck she said that night. "oh you're right, like we met at a ktv and then went to a bar" she lied. she heard him let out a hum as she asked, "what's wrong?" jiaxu merely drank his drink. "i think qian fei is really smart" he commented. sang yue brushed off the comment. a moment jiaxu asked again, "how did you fell for him?" sang yue had enough of his antics. she took a piece of beef and said, "jiaxu gē ah." the guy did what she said. she shoved the beef into his mouth. "gēgē now shove it down your throat and shut up and let me eat okay?" she smiled sarcastically.

jiaxu swallowed the beef before asking her the same question again. "gēgē switch seats with me" she turned to sang yan. jiaxu being the menace he is said, "my darling gēgē eat more" making sang yan horrified. "no" he refused. "man atleast stop irritating my sister" he added.

junwen came at the table to have a piece. "let me have a bite quickly" he yawned. sang yue reached forward to grab the last strawberry but junwen took it, he didn't noticed her reaching forward for it. sang yue pouted, she really couldn't blame him. he was tired and needed a quick bite before going back to his duties. "goddess they're such a nice couple aren't they?" sang zhi asked to sang yue. "they're cute. i hope i find someone nice" she smiled. "then what about jiaxu gē?" sang zhi asked. "what?" the older girl asked, confused. "aren't you two old? get together! old people stay together" she teased receiving two different reactions.

a glare from sang yue and an amsused look from jiaxu. "funny" sang yue smiled sarcastically.

               𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 filled with banter and chattering. a tried sang yue turned to her brother. "when are we leaving?" she asked. "i haven't seen them in a long time──" sang yue cut hims off turning his face away already knowing what was coming. "then i am going first" she whispered. "i'll be leaving first" she announced as she stood up. "aye this little demon with you" sang yan pointing towards sang zhi. "why i want to stay!" the younger whined. "zhizhi it's already 9:00, let's go" sang yue said. sang zhi shared a look with jiaxu before she stood up ready to go.

the sang sisters took the elevator down stairs. sang zhi ranted off about her boyfriend. "sang yue" jiaxu called as soon as the two girl were out of the banquet. he followed them out. "let's go i'll drop you both off" he announced. "gēgē didn't you drink──" sang yue stopped her sentence as she realized she didn't saw him take a single sip of alcohol. it wasn't was like she was stealing glances at him and knew that. she just happened to notice. "you were sitting next to me all night didn't you noticed if i drank or not?" he smirked. "i know you didn't" she snapped avoiding his face. "but you don't have to see us home. we can──" sang zhi cut her off. "actually can you? my feet hurt from wearing heels" she smiled receiving a glare from her sister.

"i told you not wear that!" sang yue scolded. "it's not my fault you and sang yan gēgē took all the tall genes and now i am short!" the younger snapped back. "driving back and forth will a trouble for him" sang yue commented. "not at all. it might be troublesome if it were someone else" jiaxe meddled in. he took the red packet from his jacket and handed it back to her. "what are you giving it back to me?" she asked. "i am returning it to our yùtù" he said. for some weird reason it didn't bothered sang yue when he called her that. it just made flustered. "what did you just called me?" she asked titling her head. "yùtù. you said people close to you call you that" he raised his brows.

"keep that" she pushed the envelope towards him "and don't call me that" she pouted slightly, trying to keep the persona that she hated the nickname. sang zhi butted in, "yeah you can call jiêjiê other nicknames like yueyue, princess, bǎobèi──" sang zhi, laughing awkwardly upon receiving her sister's another glare. "but it's for yùtù. it's no loss" he smiled placing the red packet in her hand. "let's go" he added. sang yue sighed before following him and her sister. "when are you two going back to school?" he asked. "i am returning tomorrow morning while zhizhi is returning next week" sang yue asnwered, looking down. "when?" he asked again. "the flight is just after 8:00 am" she added. "we're on the same flight" jiaxu smiled as sang yue halted raising her brows at him. "then tomorrow i'll cone and take you to airport" he announced. sang yue opened her mouth to reply but he had already walked ahead towards sang yan's car.

sang zhi sighed, linking her arms with her sister. "i wish jiang ming was like him" she sighed. sang yue shook her head and followed him dragging her sister along. "thank you jiaxu gē" sang yue said, entering the car as jiaxu held out the car door for her. jiaxu entered the car and wore his glasses. sang yue took a look glance at him before looking outside of the window. god he look like ten times more handsome with glasses, she thought. the car ride was slient other. the only source of sound was the music that sang zhi was controlling. on the way home they stopped to a convince store. "wait" jiaxu said getting out of the car. sang yue watched him purchase something but wasn't sure what exactly he was buying.

he entered the car handing her the box of strawberries. "is it for me?" she asked. "yeah i thought you like it" he said removing his glasses. although sang yue pouted abit when he removed his glasses he was sill very handsome in her eyes. sang yue unboxed the strawberries. she fed one to her sister in the back. then she looked at him, "jiaxu gē do you want some?" she asked. "yea i want some" he answered. sang yue took out the leaves from strawberry and held it infront of him. "come closer" he said. "do you want me to feed you?" she sarcastically asked her hand infront of his mouth. jiaxu eat the strawberry from her hand, licking her fingers. sang yue's jaw dropped.

sang yue gulped take her hand away from him. she side eyed him. jusr as she was about to eat her strawberry jiaxu said, "sang yue, watch yourself don't take advantage of gēgē." sang yue gasped at him. "how cheeky" she mumbled before eating her strawberry. sang zhi played a romantic song from the back. duan jiaxu and sang yue kept on stealing glances at each other. they chuckled as their eyes met.

jiaxu pulled over at the sang residence, wearing his glasses again. unbeknownst how it makes sang yue's heart melt. sang sisters got out of the car. "i'll go up first" sang zhi announced walking inside. "i'll go too" sang yue mumbled but jiaxu stopped her by holding her wrist. sang yue turned to him. "it's your new year's gift" he said, letting go of her hand and handing her the gift. "thank you jiaxu gē" she took the gift. "open it" he smiled at her. sang yue looked him, a smile forming on her face automatically. she opened the gift and saw a silver bracelet, upon noticing something it promted her to ask. "are these my initials?" she asked noticing the SY. "do you like it?" he asked as sang yue smiled and nodded, too flustered to say something.

"well the go in and sleep" he spoke gently. she nodded again. "good night jiaxu gē" sang yue internally cringed at her flustered voice. she walked in and heard him say good night. he waved at her as sang yue smiled gave him small wave. she walked towards the main door. sang yue looked over her shoulder to see him still there. he tilted his head and smiled, lifting a hand and signaled her to walk in with his index and middle finger. sang yue gulped, walking slightly faster. she shut the door behind her. though it was small change, some might argue a unnoticeable change, still made her very flustered. usually after dropping her off he would go back without watching if she went in but today he stayed and oh boy it flustered her.

sang yue googled what it means if a guy gifts you a bracelet with her initials. the research showed that the person who gave such gift means to say they would cherish and care for you forever. although it made her feel weird she brushed it off. afterall some giftes can be given without meaning.

•˚. *࿐ 𝑲𝑶𝑲𝑶𝑺𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑴𝑬𝒀'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ▬▬▬ idk if the strawberry scene is deleted but it's not on netflix i have no idea why tho. also sang zhi in her wing woman era

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 336 40
We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is the story of two twin brothers falling for...
24.5K 1.1K 56
Part One of 19days - Lost without You series (Should be read before Perseverance vs Hostility) Jian Yi longed for his best friend Zhan Zheng Xi with...
30.6K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
57 4 3
"Hua Cheng remembered. He remembered the sensation of being weightless as he fell down the terrace. Life had never been precious to him, so why shoul...