On The Ice

By His_wife14

"I bet you can't make Jase Anderson fall in love with you." Alessandra Russo is the only girl on her hockey t... More

Ch. 1 New Team
Ch. 2 Hey Princess
Ch. 3 Save It
Ch. 4 Bet
Ch. 5 Game
Ch. 6 Miss me Kiss me
Ch. 7 LA
Ch. 8 Party
Ch. 9 Hang Over
Ch. 10 5:00 AM
Ch. 12 Boys Tease When They Like You
Ch. 13 His Lucky Charm
Ch. 14 Shame On Me
Ch. 15 Nobody's
Ch. 16 Good News
Ch. 17 Going Home
Ch. 18 A Letter
Ch. 19 All A Lie
Ch. 20 Times Changed

Ch. 11 I Can't Make Any Promises

218 6 2
By His_wife14

Jase pulled me back, I fell into his arms, he quickly caught me, which I was thankful for, I looked up at him, he looked hotter then ever in this moment, his blue eyes were full of desire, his lips curled into a smile.

"I can't make any promises." He whispered in my ear, he pulled away from me, but not before he lifted up my face with his finger, and looked at me as if I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life, I had butterflies in my stomach.

"I like to keep what's mine to myself." He said, as he leaned into kiss me, I kissed back, I only stopped when I remembered where we were, I pulled away.

"See you on the ice princess." He said, I gave him one last peck on the lips, as I walked into the locker room, Jase following close behind me, like a bodyguard, rather then enemies with benefits.

"Anderson! Why did you do that?" Coach Sydney screamed at him, Jase wasn't even phased by it, he had some balls I'll admit that.

"He pissed me off." Jase simply said, he was going to get killed, if he kept talking back.

"Don't let it happen again Anderson, let's get out there and show them a real game." Coach Sydney was getting angry now, we had to play our best.

"Russo! Your in for left wing." He switched up the players, we all made our way back out onto the ice.

"Okay everyone, welcome back to the second period, the teams have switched up their players, we are ready to get this game started." The announcer said, we made our way out onto centre ice, Jase was taking face off again, then Michal Nateson came up to centre ice, I saw Jase's smile fade, he wasn't just determined, he was also pissed off, and wanted to not only win but fight this guy, but nothing was going to stop Jase Anderson from getting what he wanted.

"We are at centre ice right now, #15 and #8 are taking the face off again." The ref skated up to centre ice, he gave Jase a nasty look, before he dropped the puck, this time Michal took the puck, the chase was on, we all skated off him, he passed the puck to one of his teammates, who quickly passed the puck back to Michal when he saw our huge defence men coming after him, Jase body checked him into the boards. The ref blew his whistle.

"One more boy, and your out of the game." Warned the ref I looked over to Coach Sydney he was looking pissed at Jase, Michal stood up and skated over to his teams bench, I skated over to Jase.

"Seems I have poked the bear." He laughed, I fought the urge to slap him right then and there, I mean I knew he was jealous but not that jealous.

"Stop beating up this guy, I know you want to 'keep what's yours' but I'm not technically yours." I was the one who was laughing, I left him there, furious and unable to do anything, if we were alone he would pull me back, and most likely kissed me, but we were in the second period of our hockey game, not the best place to have a make out session.

"Jase Anderson has gone back for more, he wasn't done with #8 Michal Nateson, he has body checked Nateson into the boards, I hope Nateson is okay." The announcer reported, Jase was thrown into the penalty box again.

"#15 Jase Anderson two minutes in the penalty box for boarding!" Yelled the ref, I was beyond pissed, I watched Jase smirking at me whilst in the penalty box, the crowd started booing the ref, Jase was smiling and giggling his whole time in the penalty box, which pissed me off even more.

"Don't look so angry princess, I'll make you happy later." He scoffed as he skated past me, did he really just say that? I asked myself I was in shock, I didn't know weather to be concerned or not, you never knew with Jase Anderson, he liked to keep you on your toes any chance he had.

"We'll see about that." I whispered to him, as I skated over to my position, he smirked, a different centre came onto the ice, he was about the same size as Jase, he looked over to me as I skated past Jase, and winked at me, oh he was the cocky guy, this should be a good show.

"We are at centre ice once again, the ref skates up, and drops the puck!" The crowd went crazy cheering, the guy took the puck, and left Jase in the dust, I followed the boy, I saw he was wearing a #13 jersey, he wasn't going to be lucky this game.

"Alessandra Russo #14 skated up behind Ryan Raj #13, is he going to be lucky this round? We'll see." I skated faster, he was about to shoot when, I cross checked him, I knew it was a bad move, but I knew Jase would do something worse, the ref grabbed me.

"What do you think your doing girl?" He asked, as he dragged me over to the penalty box, I stuck my tongue out to the crowd, which made them cheer even more.

"#14 Alessandra Russo major penalty , 5 minutes in the box for cross checking." He screamed to the crowd, I looked back over to my coach he was furious, I was in deep shit, when I saw a reporter in the box, he was a shorter man, older in his late 30s, black hair with some grey in it, with blue eyes, he looked like Brad Pitt.

"Hello Alessandra Russo." He greeted me with a hyped up tone in his voice, this was new, guess they wanted to know why we were being so aggressive tonight.

"Uh hi." I replied, as I sat down in the box and grabbed a water.

***

She made it pretty clear that technically she wasn't mine, she was right but I was winning this bet, weather she was technically 'mine' or not.

"Holy shit!" I yelled aloud, when I saw Alessandra cross check that guy, the ref came up and grabbed her, I fought the urge to punch the guy, he dragged her over to the penalty box, she stuck her tongue out to the crowd, they were crazy for it.

"Would you look at that?! It seems Alessandra Russo has what Jase Anderson had, she has come up behind The Saints centre, and cross checked him! She has a major penalty for 5 minutes." The announcer screamed into the mic, I shook my head, I looked over to Alessandra in the penalty box, she was doing an interview with some guy.

"Anderson, switch it up!" I heard coach Sydney call I skated over, and sat down on the bench, this is where I get in shit, I waited but nothing, till it came.

"What were you doing out there?!" He screamed at me, he had a tight grip on my jersey, it seemed everyone did today.

"Having a little fun." I replied, I was surprised he let me go without a punishment, I looked over to see Alessandra getting out of the penalty box, coach called her over.

"What was that? Cross checking? Your lucky your our best player." Coach somewhat yelled somewhat spoke sternly to her, she didn't care, she was a badass, a strong woman, even I was scared of her at some moments. 

"Alessandra is out of the penalty box, the game isn't looking good, the Hawks 3-0, till next time, we'll see you in the 3rd period." The announcer called, The Saints were looking angry coming off the ice.

***

The second period ended, I left the bench, I was mad at myself, I knew why I had to cross check that guy, but what would Jase have done? Something worse, I'm surprised Coach Sydney didn't have my head, I was very happy to be making it to the 3rd period.

"There you are, the major penalty today!" The familiar voice of that blonde haired boy spoke, I was never going to live this down about the major penalty, I felt a new nickname coming along.

"There you are, boarding penalty of today!" I gave the same excited expression in my tone as he did, he scoffed softly, he looked down as he smirked at me, he knew how it made me go insane, but I would never admit that.

"Told you I'd make you happy later." He spoke, I was about to protest, when I felt his lips on mine, the same fiery passion came back to me, soft yet tender.

"See you princess, if I can still call you that, since your not technically-" I quickly cut him off.

"Just kiss me." He took that as an opportunity, was this the perfect place for a make out session? Absolutely not, but we didn't care, we only pulled away for air.

"Don't forget-" I was about to remind him, when he did it for me.

"I still hate you, yeah I know, but I'm not sure you do princess." He giggled, he was wrong about that not the first time, I was to protest, he was so wrong.

"You'd be mistaken." I promised him. He chuckled, oh god what was he laughing about now? I asked myself, I turned around to face him.

"You'd be mistaken, I know you like me." He laughed, I didn't know what to say, besides he was wrong anyway, I didn't need to prove myself of anything.

"Your wrong, I hate you, and you hate me, let's keep it that buddy." I protested, I walked back into the locker room, oh god it smelt like boy in there.

"I can't make any promises." He smirked softly, this boy was going to be the death of me.

"I know Alessandra that you got a major penalty, but she is still our best player, did you see how she cross checked that guy?" Laughed our coach, he was more proud then disappointed, this was strange, he must be a good mood.

"And Jase, he stole the puck, and did you see how he pushed that guy over? He's a beast!" Cheered our coach, we were going to have a great game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 9K 32
Logan Romano took the NHL like a hurricane- dark and brooding. With his natural talent, brute force and sheer determination, he goes completely unch...
405K 9.9K 37
COMPLETED - Ezra Miller is the charming ice hockey goalie of every girl's dreams, Sophia Olson a prima ballerina with a feisty mouth and the most fli...
267K 3.7K 18
Cara Davis My dad used to say two things when I was little: "Men are all the same" and "Don't fall in love with an athlete". I believed both, until h...
2.8M 69.3K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...