(DISCONTINUED) ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ...

By SandyFrogLegs

I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR SOOT Tʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ AU ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴀ... More

welcome
WALL OF FANART
prologue
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
DISCONTINUED
stuff i thought of

four

321 14 209
By SandyFrogLegs

chapter four
bye

              "Why hasn't Jared visited? I haven't seen him in over a week now, it's not like him" my father asks me as he bandages my finger, (also cleaning off the dried blood). I had stupidly went to bed last night without cleaning the wound.

"Oh.. he, uh, I don't know.." I shrug. "He'll probably come over later today, its been a while" I assume. I was hoping I was wrong, like, very wrong. I couldn't face him after seeing him kiss another woman.

"Ah, yeah, maybe" He nods, backing away and putting the bandages back where they were found. "And have you seen my whiskey--?"

"No! I'm going to my room, bye!" I yell, rushing up to my room. I slip inside and slam the door shut, pressing my back against the wood.

"Uhh, alright..!" I hear my fathers voice respond to me.

That wasn't suspicious, right? I quickly whip my head to the left when I hear something hit my window, I watch for a second and see a small pebble hit the window. I walk over and peak out the window. Speak of the fucking devil.

I open the window and look down at him. "What do you want Jared? And why the fuck are you hitting my window with rocks?" I watch as he drops the rocks and looks up at me.

"Why haven't you come out to see me?" He shouts up at me.

I lean on the window sill, picking up a pebble (he threw) from the roof. "Because I saw you kiss someone else" I admit, tossing the pebble back down.

The pebble taps his thick skull. "W-What? Uh, no I didn't" He shakes his head. "Nuh uh"

"Yeah you did! I saw her!" I point down at him, he shakes his head again.

"No I didn't" He crosses his arms. "Uhh, yeah. No, no I didn't.. I didn't kiss any girl!" He refuses to believe what I saw with my own fucking eyes. "Y'know maybe we should break up if you're this paranoid of me cheating!" He huffs and shrugs his shoulders.

I roll my eyes and scoff. "Okay, if you insist! Bye" I grab the handles of the window, pulling it closed.

"Y/N! No, wait-- please!"

I close the window and take a deep breath, it soon turns into an agonizing exhale as I slump against the wall and drop to the floor. I bring my knees to my chest and place my forehead on my knees, my throat painfully closes as I sob. Why do I care this much? He cheated on me, sure, but I never felt a real connection with him. He just didn't feel like the one. So why am I crying?

I wipe away my tears after a few minutes and just sit still, staring at my room in silence. I take in a deep breath before pushing myself to my feet and exiting my room. I make my way back downstairs. I see my father searching the cabinets (probably for his whiskey). "Hey, what was that knocking?" He questions, not even glancing at me, but he probably heard the stairs creaking.

"Jared showed up at my window. Oh, and we're done. That dick cheated on me" I scowl at the wall in front of me.

"Alright" my father replies. "You do know he is part of the vampire hunters association, right? So I'll still be talking with him and stuff" He adds, making sure I'd know.

"Yeah.." I sigh and walk over to the counter, leaning on it. "Can you just not bring him up around me?" I ask nicely.

"Sure" He shrugs. "I swear I had two bottles of whiskey.."

"I'm uh, gonna go out, I don't know when I'll be back" I tell him. He just hums, telling me he heard.

"Okay, I'm heading out too. So I'll see you later" He stands up, seemingly giving up on looking for the whiskey (that was totally never there). I glance at him as he walks over to his room, once his door closes I bolt over to the cabinets, searching for different items. I grab a garlic clove that was weirdly inside a kitchen drawer. I sigh and hold myself up with my hands on the counter. The garlic only reminds me of the vampires.

I wanted answers. This is also a good distraction from a very recent break-up.

            I nervously stare at the graveyard, it was less scary when it wasn't pitch black outside. I lift my hand to my collarbone, going to grab my crucifix only to realize I didn't have it on. I took it off for my plan.

I've found myself entering this place more and more ever since I found out vampires existed. I decided to come here for my plan because this was the first place I saw a vampire. So I'm sure one might be here tonight. I just had to wait until the sun sets.

I set my bag down behind a random gravestone, and then I sit down and press my back against the stone. I exhale and look up at the sky, the sun was just about to go down, making the sky a blue with a mix of pink. "What are you doing?" Schlatt appears in front of me, I scream out of shock and he winces, squeezing his eyes shut. "Shut the fuck up.." He whines. "I have a bad hangover.." He sheepishly admits.

"Why the fuck would you just appear out of no where and scare the shit out of me!" I yell at him, he winces again and I roll my eyes. "Can't ghosts not even feel pain?" I deadpan.

"Uh-- whatever! Shut up! I like acting like I'm alive sometimes, alright?" He scoffs and crosses his arms. "Anyways, why are you hiding behind this grave like some creep?" He asks. "Someones' body is here y'know. That's kinda messed up"

"None of your business" I huff, peaking over the headstone to see if anyone was there to see me talking to Schlatt.

"Fine, god.." He mumbles. "Wanna dig up my body?"

"What?" I look back at him.

"Do you want to dig up my body?" He repeats very slowly, spacing out the words so I'd 'understand better'.

"Why?" I question. "What would that even do? Do you just want to traumatize me?"

"No! I'm just.." He trails off, trying to explain the weird offer to me. "I was buried with my wedding ring, and I kinda.. wanted you to take the ring so I can follow you around.." He mutters, a small shrug following not long after.

"Just say you're lonely--"

"I am not lonely!" He screams at me. "I'm perfectly fine on my own! It just.. gets kinda boring sometimes" He pouts and looks away from me.

I stare at the sky, seeing I still had time until it got dark. "Fine. Let's go" I push myself up to my feet, leaning down and grabbing my bag before turning back to Schlatt.

He smiles and kicks his feet as he floats around. "Come on! Over here-- oh, also I know where a shovel is!" He dashes away, I quickly follow behind him.

After Schlatt led me to a shed, I got a shovel, and he explained to me how to dig up a grave. I started digging up his grave while he watched, he was still all giddy that he'd finally be able to leave the graveyard. "I better be getting something for this" I warn Schlatt.

"All you'll be getting is time with this handsome man" He grins and leans against his gravestone. God, his ego was bigger than Jareds'. I shake my head, trying to shake away the tears that had formed in my eyes. I still felt stupid for crying about the asshole. "Are you okay, Y/N..?"

I glance up from the dirt and see Schlatt's narcissistic behavior had disappeared, and now he was staring at me with worried eyes. "Y-Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I sniffle and wipe my nose with my wrist before I continue to dig. "Just, allergies" I reassure him. He floats low to the ground so he can see my face, because I was only staring down and avoiding his eyes.

"Hey, stop digging. It's fine. We can do this shit later" He places his hand on the shovel, trying to push it away only to remember he was a ghost. "Uh, sorry.. did I say something?" He looks away from me, embarrassed of himself.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend earlier today" I confess, sniffling and letting go of the shovel. It stays standing in the dirt.

"Shit.. sorry, I guess.." He kisses his lips and awkwardly looks around. "He didn't.. deserve you..?" He tries his best to comfort me.

I sadly laugh and wipe away my tears. "Thanks for the comfort, big guy" I poke fun at his attempt, he immediately gets upset about it.

"I'm being nice!" He scoffs. "I-I mean, don't friends do that?! I was saying you're better without him..!" He grumbles, sitting on the ground and glaring at the dirt.

"Yeah. Thanks for that" I smile at him, he lifts his head and sighs, rolling his eyes. He goes to speak but suddenly I'm shoved to the ground, someone on top of me. I completely forgot about my plan, Schlatt had distracted me. I take my fathers gun from my waistband, pressing the barrel to the person's chin. My eyes focus and I see Wilbur. "Move and you're fucking dead" I warn him.

"Calm down.. calm down, I-I wasn't gonna do anything. I swear!" Wilbur promises, we both stare at his hand on my jaw, readying to move my head out of the way so he could kill me. "Promise!" He lifts both his hands up to show he wasn't gonna hurt me.

"Way to ruin our fucking 'bestie' moment" Schlatt speaks up. I stand back up, Wil goes to stand and I quickly point the gun at him again.

Wilbur flinches. "AH! Stop, please.. I won't hurt you, darling" He reassures me. "I know it looks like I just attempted to kill you but it was uhh, far from that!" He nods his head, nervously chuckling and glancing at both me and Schlatt.

"What was it then?" Schlatt asks, an eyebrow raised. He floats closer to Wilbur and looks him up and down. "Ohh, these are one of the vampires you were talking about?" He looks at me, I nod my head.

Wil lifts his head and smiles at me. "You talk about me--?"

"I was asking him how to kill vampires" I cut him off before he gets any ideas. "Anyways, I agree with Schlatt. We were having a moment and you ruined it" I huff.

"Oh, sorry.." Wilbur mutters. "I-I saw you and I thought I'd come and hang out" He shrugs.

"Bro, you were gonna kill her" Schlatt pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head. "Just admit it. It'll save us a lot of time"

"Fine-- but I wasn't actually going to kill you, I was just gonna threaten you so you'd come to me and Alex's place. He won't shut up about you.." Wilbur explains to me, Schlatt listening also. "So, since we're both your biggest admirers, I just thought I'd take you because we'd love your company anyways" He adds.

"Admirers don't look through my fucking window. That's some stalker shit" I lower my gun slightly, I don't even know if it's loaded.

"Come on, Y/N! That's Alex, I promise I don't even know where you live!" He groans. "I only see you walking on the streets sometimes!"

"Still pretty creepy" Schlatt nods, his arms crossed as he circles around us. "And you interrupted a pretty important thing we've got going on, so could you leave maybe?" He scowls at the vampire, (who was still cowering at the sight of the gun).

"Digging up bodies are illegal" Wilbur points out the obvious.

"Not if the ghost consented to it!" Schlatt argues. "Now fuck off!" He shouts. It seems he just really wanted to get out of this graveyard.

"Listen," I bud in on their argument, they both turn their heads to me. "I'll come with you, because I have some good fucking questions to ask you two creeps. But, you need to help me dig up this body before we go" I explain to Wilbur. His brain processes it for a moment before he nods.

"Yeah, yeah that works!"

mak speaks!
Schlatt will be freed 🤭
Also ik silver is for werewolves but vampires hate silver too (I looked this up on Google so bare with me) so in this story, I'm gonna say that silver just hurts them badly, but doesn't kill them.

Also, teehee I'm feeling nice today enjoy a free chapter 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 23.8K 52
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢...
346K 4.5K 26
sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀs, ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ... 𝗺𝗰𝘆𝘁 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 �...
254K 6.3K 35
''𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓎, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎...
1M 38.6K 68
" 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 " " 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬�...