# ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐ˆ...

De M2TOUCHY

๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You c... Mais

โœฐ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฐ
๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐–๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ !!!
jus a reminder
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
!!!!
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
Jus sum
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
ANNOUNCEMENT ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
ANNOUNCMENT PT.2! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
ANNOUNCMENT PT.3 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
ANNOUNCEMENT
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
BIG LITTYYYY
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
!!!
opinion
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ #๐Ÿ
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT !!!
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ #๐Ÿ‘
bonus chapter!!
another bonus chapt!

โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

6.2K 154 106
De M2TOUCHY

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
7:36pm

IT'S been about 5 days since notti last saw Aaliyah. Ever since she walked in on him kissing a girl she hasn't spoken to him since that night.

Notti knew from that point on how aaliyah acted that night, Aaliyah was dead serious about everything she said.

To her calling him her man, to her saying she wanted him, it was all true. And now he felt horrible

So now knowing that Aaliyah was serious with her actions, he didn't know what to do. The whole situation was stressing him out.

Because Aaliyah had actually developed feelings for the boy, and she was trying her hardest so he could see that.

He felt like he needed to apologize. But that's not what he does.

Notti didnt feel like he was in the wrong either, I mean the two didn't date so why would he have to apologize right?

Either way he was too stubborn to apologize and he most likely wasn't going to. But here we are, still no contact between the two.

Notti was just in his room laying down, what he has been doing for the past 5 days. He hasn't come out of his room, only to take showers, eat, drink, and use the bathroom.

Usually ever since the situation when it was late at night, notti would feel like he should call the girl to make things right.

But of course he wasn't gonna do that.

But anyways, him and the boys were just gonna go to the deli today to play the game and chill.

Atleast that was the plan.

Notti was laying face flat on his bed, until he heard knock at his door.

"Yo bro, open the door." dd said as notti groaned before getting out of his bed and opening the door.

"What?" Notti asked voice raspy as dd rolled his eyes before stepping in.

"Cmon, we finna leave now." dd told notti as he sat down on his bed and got on his phone.

Notti inaudibly sighed before going in the bathroom to take a shower.

He walked towards the bathroom before closing the door. He stood infront of the mirror as he examined himself.

His hair was sticking up so he decided to put it in a ponytail.

He then turned the shower on and got in.

About 20 minutes later, notti was done with his shower as he went back to his room.

Truth to be told, he really didn't wanna leave out of the house. It was a 90/100% chance he would bump into Aaliyah. And he didn't know what he would do if he saw her.

But he decided to go nonetheless, he couldn't spend time away from his brother and his bestfriend because he was in a sour mood.

Notti walked over to his dresser seeing that dd got out.

He picked out an outfit before gettin dressed. He took longer than expected.

After notti was done gettin dressed, he walked downstairs where he saw dd and ddot.

"About time nigga." ddot said causing dd to laugh and notti roll his eyes.

"Let's just go." Notti said as the boys nodded before getting up and leaving the house.

As they were walking dd and ddot were trying to cheer notti up, he could tell because of the way they kept bothering him.

"Yall suck at this." Notti said as the two boys stopped talking and looked around awkwardly.

And that's what caused notti laugh.

As soon as they heard that laugh come out of notti's mouth they started hitting him gently while laughing aswell.

But eventually the boys made it to the deli and they started picking out what wanted.

"Hold on notti, we finna be right back." dd said as notti looked at him suspiciously, but brushed it off nonetheless.

Notti just shook his head as he watched the two boys leave out of the deli.

He went over to the drink section and got a Arizona before going to a different isle.

Meanwhile...

"I really don't wanna be here right now." Aaliyah said to the group as they just sighed. Aaliyah was being too difficult.

"Aaliyah please, just get me the pink mentos, I'll do whatever you want for the day." dd said as Aaliyah just groaned before entering the deli.

The boys already paid for their stuff before exiting the deli, as notti was still in the store.

Aaliyah then entered the store and went over to the candy isle.

She was picking out the specific mentos that dd asked for before grabbing the ones he described.

Aaliyah then grabbed the candy before heading to the counter to pay.

"Aaliyah?" She heard a very familiar voice say as froze up.

Now Aaliyah wasn't dumb, of course she knew who the voice belonged to. She just thought she wouldn't see him today.

She then felt a presence behind her as she ignored it and went to pay.

Notti wasn't expecting to see Aaliyah there. He quickly figured out that his brother and ddot did this on purpose though.

Now he was a bit happy to see her to be truthful. He hasn't seen her face in so long and he did miss it no matter how much he denied it.

But anyways, notti went over to the counter where Aaliyah was as he pulled out a $10 bill and slid it to the cashier.

Aaliyah just looked at notti slightly before rolling her eyes and grabbed the mentos.

She hurriedly walked towards the door before she was grabbed by her arm.

Aaliyah looked to her arm seeing notti's hand before looking up seeing him looking at her.

Soon as he realized what he did he pulled away before going past her and leaving the deli.

Aaliyah was furious, first he paid for the mentos which she didn't ask him to, he grabbed her by her arm making it seem like he was sorry, and now he walked past her without apologizing.

Aaliyah stormed out of the deli. She stood infront of dd before throwing the mentos at him. She made sure not to aim at his face of course.

She obviously realized what the two boys did. She didn't know if Zoey was in on it either.

"I'm leaving." Aaliyah said angrily before walking off.

"Aaliyah wait." dd said jogging up to them as Aaliyah stopped.

"What dd." Aaliyah said turning around seeing Zoey and dd standing next to eachother. Notti and ddot coming up behind them.

"Sorry." dd said as Aaliyah just groaned before continuing to walk.

"Notti go talk to her." dd said as he whipped his head towards notti. Notti then quickly made a face. Who said he wanted to talk to the girl?

"For what? It was ya idea, let her go." Notti said annoyed as dd went up to him and hit him slightly in his arm.

"Hurry up dick." dd said as notti groaned throwing his head back before walking to catch up to Aaliyah. He wasn't gonna run in his shoes, he loved them too much

"Aaliyah stop walking." Notti said as Aaliyah immediately stopped walking. She didn't know why she stopped but she just did.

Aaliyah just stood there contemplating if she wanted to speak to the boy. She was so tired of everything, but she sucked it up before turning around to face him.

"What notti? I'm tired." Aaliyah said genuinely hurt. She didn't know what to do anymore and it made her heart heavy. Why wouldn't notti just understand her feelings?

"I'm so tired." Aaliyah said as she felt her eyes tearing up. She wasn't gonna cry infront of him of course.

"Aaliyah." He said in such a raspy voice that always made Aaliyah weak in the knees. And she still would always butterflies from the boy.. even if he hurt her. And she hated it so much.

"What notti, what do you not get?" Aaliyah asked as her voice raised slightly. She was sick of him being bipolar towards her.

"Fuck you notti, you got it." Aaliyah said as she was about to continue walking until notti pulled her by her arm.

Aaliyah was suprised, she tried to pull away though, but notti didn't let her as he pulled her into a hug with a tight grip.

"Just be quiet for a minute fuck Aaliyah." Notti said shaking his head as she immediately relaxed into his embrace.

Notti was thinking about taking Aaliyah's feelings into consideration. He was done trying to make it seem like he didn't want the girl. He was just scared and never committed before.

Now the three in the back were just as shocked while standing there. They didn't expect notti to actually hug the girl, it wasn't apart of the plan.

But of course they were happy the two were finally getting along. but little did they know.

But Aaliyah was too stubborn and she decided she didn't want to suck up to him just yet so she attempted to pull away from the boy.

"Notti let go." Aaliyah said, he knew she didn't mean it, so he didn't let go.

"Come on, we going to my house to chill. Stop fighting shit." Notti said rolling his eyes before pulling away as he reached for her hand. He intertwined them as he started walking towards the rest of them. 

"I never agreed to that." Aaliyah said as notti groaned loudly. She was being so stubborn

"Aaliyah, what did I just say, quit being stubborn." Notti said as Aaliyah then rolled her eyes and getting quiet.

She was obviously fighting back her smile that she desperately wanted to let out. But she wasn't gonna let notti know he had one up on her of course.

But eventually the two got back to the rest of the group, and they held hands the entire time they walked to the boys house.

As soon as they made it in the house the others sat down on the couch with their snacks, but notti and Aaliyah where still holding hands as he led them upstairs.

Aaliyah was very confused, but she trusted notti and she decided to follow.

Notti led them in his room as he sat both of their bags of snacks down on his desk before taking his shoes and jacket off and climbing into his bed.

Soon as he felt the warmth of his bed he sighed as he relaxed. Aaliyah was just standing by the doorframe looking around awkwardly.

"Let's take a nap, I'm hit." Notti said opening one eyes as he looked at the girl expecting her to come to him.

Aaliyah just looked at him not knowing what to say, but listened nonetheless.

Notti then sat up in the bed because she was taking too long. He was impatient and just wanted to sleep.

"Aaliyah get over here." Notti said as Aaliyah quickly went over to the bed, took off her shoes and climbed in.

Soon as she got in the bed, notti laid down comfortably as he wrapped his arms around her stomach and laid his head on her chest.

Aaliyah just said fuck it as she made herself comfortable and wrapped her own arms around notti before laying her head down on top of his head.

She doesn't know why notti all of a sudden switched up, but she's not complaining. She would just ask questions when they woke up.

But for now? She was gonna enjoy this.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

25.9K 372 24
Images for sugarhill drill rappers ๐Ÿ’‹ enjoyyyy started: march 28th 2024 published: april 1st 2024 ended: april 3rd
333K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
13.7K 107 12
hey guys! after a long hiatus I've decided to come back to writing fan fictions. unfortunately I'm not really into the NSB anymore but I found a new...
101K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"