Quad [MxWxWxM]

By InfinitiAkira

For three years Kasim, Nala, and Zuri had been a throuple. They'd started off as close friends throughout hig... More

Description
1. Be mine?
2. Happy Valentine's Day
3. I'll be good
4. Who calling?
5. He took everything
6. Nasty enough?
7. They both knew
8. Misunderstood
9. Just believe me
10. The choice is made
11. Beat him home
12. Y'all know my heart
14. Open up to us
15. Anything for them
16. Je tape
16. Je tape |filler chapter|
17. Please let her be okay
18. Are we pa?
19. Bet
20. Enjoy your company
21. Just us
22. So fuçkin' demanding
23. Don't be a bitch
24. Always so logical
25. Promise pinky
26. Agreed
26. Agreed |filler chapter|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 1|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 2|
28. I'll show you a bitch
29. I don't know
30. My sweet girl
31. Can you hold me?

13. I promise

4.1K 367 571
By InfinitiAkira

Be sure you've read last chapter, "12. Y'all know my heart,"

March 6, 2017

••••••

Orion quickly popped his eyes open hearing his door to solitary confinement open, he relaxed seeing what CO it was. Kane walked in and took a seat, "I heard you trying to leave me this month?"

"Don't start," Orion chuckled, "whatchu down here for? I thought yo pops moved you from round me,"

Kane shrugged, "I'm on lunch, wanted to come kick it with you' and he'll be aight. What you eat today?"

Orion shook his head and let out a yawn, "Bunny brung me something,"

"Oh," he looked away from him, his eyebrows slightly furrowing. Silence took over the two as Kane pulled his iPad out and pulled up the Hulu app, he played my wife and kids and opened the container of food he brung for lunch and began to silently eat.

Orion focused on the show as well, until he decide to break the awkward silence. "You know Bunny and I are just cool right?"

Kane nodded, "whatchu telling me that for nigga?"

"So, you don't have a attitude right now cause she fed me? You know I don't even fuck with nobody in here, I can't help who likes me..."

"I'm trippin' this is why pops separated me from you anyway—me and you aren't even a thing...I know what we do don't mean nothin' to you, and I ain't trynna be that guy. It's just stupid, my bad O,"

"Are you me?" Orion asked him, reaching over him and pausing the show.

Kane sighed, "nah, I ain't,"

"Aight then so don't tell me what means what to me Kane, youn' get to make up what you think and run with it' that's the quickest way to annoy the fuck outta' me. Outta' all these years here you the first and only nigga I gave the time of day, inmates included. That should tell you what we do means something to me," he grabbed his chin making him look at him.

Kane nodded, "you right' I can't just assume shit. Second guessing myself ain't even me, you got me acting like a lil' soft ass bitch forreal."

They both chuckled, "we good now?"

"I guess so," Kane told him, Orion smiled and laid back, "next time I ask you if you ate and you tell me a mothafucka fed you? I'll shoot everybody in this bitch,"

Orion really believed that, Kane wasn't too tight in the head. He noticed that over the years, "eat yo food love' chill out."

"You heard me though, right?"

"Yeah Kane,"

They eyed each other for a while before Kane let out a chuckle and shook his head, he then played the show again and ate his food. He could feel Orion sit behind him and pull him closer to him. Orion began to place kisses on his neck and do the very thing Kane hated—leave hickeys all over him—however Orion did what he wanted, and Kane most times had let him. "You gone let me get some head love?" Orion asked, and then licked his ear before sucking on it. A moan finally escaped Kane's lips.

Kane leaned up and eyed him, "stop trying to bitch me forreal nigga,"

He however got up and dropped to his knees, Orion smirked and rid of his clothes.

Staring down at Kane, Orion licked over his lips as Kane stroked his dick. Their eyes connected making Kane smirk as he let the spit drip out of his mouth and onto Orion's dick.

"You gon' cum in my mouth handsome?" Kane questioned as he stuck his tongue out and licked over the tip of Orion's dick making him groan.

"Fuck yeah baby, swallow that dick for me." Orion held his laughter in seeing Kane shoot him a look, "please?"

As if that was all the manners he needed, Kane wasted no time swallowing Orions dick whole. He started off slow wanting to enjoy the moment while his own dick twitched in his pants from how turned on he was.

"Fuck! You sucking this dick so good love, shit!" Orion threw his head back as the sounds of his moans filled the room.

Spit dripped from Kane's mouth while Orion's dick hit the back of his throat repeatedly.

This was what Kane loved the most about seeing Orion. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy when Orion would go down on him but it was something about having Orion's dick in his mouth that excited him. From the way his dick twitched every time Kane touched it to how it felt so good in his mouth because it was so long, thick, and curved. Everything he enjoyed—he'd never admit to it out loud, he still wondered how another nigga had got him on his knees.

"Shit Kane!" Orion grabbed at Kane's head when he switched from his dick to swallowing his balls. Spit starting to run down Orion's thighs from how good Kane was doing, "suck them balls just like that love. You doing so fucking good beautiful. So good!"

Kane smirked before popping his balls out of his mouth and switching back to his dick. Making sure to use his hands to massage his balls while tears sprang in his eyes from how deep Orion's dick was down his throat.

Orion held his head as he licked over his lips watching his whole dick disappear down Kane's throat with each thrust. Their eyes connected. "Mhm fuck love, I'm about to fucking nut. Damn you sucking me so good," he threw his head back again.

Kane popped his dick out of his mouth, "go ahead and cum for me O, cum down my throat handsome."

Orion smirked hearing that and it wasn't long before his dick swelled up in Kane's mouth, "AH—FUCK!" He moaned out before his nut shot out of his dick and straight down Kane's throat.

Kane wasted no time swallowing it all. Being sure to lick up any drop he may have missed. Orion wanted to tease him so bad but decided against it because Kane was still new to the things he allowed himself to do with Orion.

"You taste so fucking good like always," Kane groaned.

His dick still hard from how turned on he still was.

Orion grabbed him by the neck and pulled him into a heated kiss, he fumbled with Kane's duty belt before it fell to the ground and then the button on his pants. Kane left passion marks along Orion's neck as he moaned lowly, he sucked in a breath once Orion finally got his dick free and rubbed over his leaking tip. Orion carefully stood them, and laid Kane flat on his bed, the task wasn't simple. They were both big men in height, and while Orion was mainly muscle—Kane was fit but not as cut.

"You gone lemme' eat you love?" Orion asked as he managed to pull Kane's pants off, "you gone let me slut you out baby?"

Kane nodded, "a—anything you want,"

Orion smirked, to think that before the two had crossed lines that Kane was strictly a top and would never be bitched was crazy. Orion had a way to get the strongest men to submit to him—he was a verse and one hundred percent the more dominant one even while taking dick. He'd got Kane to give him head, let Orion finger him, and completely do as he told without hesitation. Kane had even became a brat—Orion hadn't gotten as far as fucking him fully but he was sure if they had the time, space, and shit needed he'd let him.

"Wipe that fuckin' cocky ass smirk off your face nigga," Kane mugged him.

He laughed and kneeled in front of Kane, "you know what to do love,"

His mouth watered seeing him prop his legs up—he bit his lip at the sight. Kane had waxed and everything, something he also said he'd never do. Orion never cared about any hair but to see him waxed made his dick throb.

"So fuckin' pretty,"

He spit onto his puckering hole, and then the door opened.

Kane locked eyes with his twin sister as she smirked, Orion groaned. Standing to his feet he looked down to his now limp dick and mugged Kaniyah, "you so fucking aggravating bro, what the fuck do you want?" Orion snapped.

She snickered, "well—dad wants you two in his office in-law and I wanted to remember this moment forever. Hard ass Kane getting his ass ate with his legs propped up?"

Orion rolled his eyes and put his stuff back on, Kane angrily got dressed and once he picked up his duty belt he grabbed his gun and Kaniyah' eyes widened. "Get the fuck outta here," he aimed it at her.

"Okay! Okay!" She rushed out holding her hands up, her twin was bat shit crazy and she didn't want to test out if he'd really pull the trigger or not, "dad does want y'all forreal,"

Once she left out of the Room Kane had a frown on his face as he straightened himself out and gathered his things, he was now annoyed and Orion grabbed him. "Chill out Kane, we'll have our moment. You know that,"

"I need to cuff you or not?" Kane asked removing himself from his hold, "if not—get a fuckin' move on it,"

Orion laughed, "the way you be so damn sexually frustrated you'd think I'm the only nigga you fuckin',"

"Cause' you are nigga." Kane admitted, "and it's by choice so don't get that dumb ass smirk on your face, thinking' you special or some shit nigga',"

He smirked anyway, and once the door buzzed he walked out.

Kane lead the way to his fathers office, a frown etched deep into his face. Other guards that weren't family had immediately moved out of their way, everyone was afraid of the two for good reason, Orion had beat so many people and had even nearly killed a few with his bare hands and Kane was known not to be fucked with—on any level and he had gotten his hands dirty a few times behind Orion, the two together wrecked havoc and he never cuffed Orion anymore.

The one time he did had been when Orion was caught off guard and almost shanked to death from lack of defending himself. Needless to say—that day they knew that Orion was attached to Kane when he beat the other inmate and he was never seen again, inmates were told he was transferred but most were street niggas and knew what had happened.

After that, Orion stayed in solitary confinement and every once in a while he showed his face to general population. Kane was never too far behind—meaning Orion was untouchable.

He was also most hated.

He knew that it was because of the treatment he got, the prison was ran by Kane's father and mother, it was their prison and it might as well have been a family establishment being that most of their family worked there, from the cooks, janitors, guards, correctional officers, nurses, etc. Some workers weren't family but they all were loyal which is why Kane did what he wanted when he wanted too, and they all looked after Orion because they seen how much Kane had did so. He was literally the prisons baby.

The Walcott's were good people, it was why the inmates never complained only here and there about the treatment Orion got but other than that they loved their staff.

It was a few who had wanted the place to go to shits which is why the riot had broken out, they wanted to kill Orion and whoever they saw coddling him.

It was why four guards were killed because they were outnumbered, the inmates who were killed had been the ones who started the entire thing. They were killed by other inmates, it was a sad day for the Walcott's but it wasn't like they could stop working, they knew that riots and death often came with the job description. Almost inevitable.

As they made their way to Keel's office they had walked in, "what the fuck is it that you want?" Kane asked.

Keel eyed the two and laughed, "shut yo fruity ass up' ain't supposed to be yo ass around him anyway. Watch yo fucking mouth too nigga,"

Orion sighed, "wassup warden?"

"You have a visitor, just letting you know to take however long you want and you ain't gotta work today. Also, have you found an address yet?"

Hearing he had a visitor made his palms sweat, thinking that it was his ex. Kane noticed the way he damn near panicked hearing that and he made a mental note to ask about it later, "I'm working on it, I'll have something figured out soon."

Keel nodded, he faced his son. "Escort him to one of the conjugal rooms, and I'll have his visitor escorted there. When you're done, carry yo black ass back outside and do what you're paid for, securing the premises and not dick,"

Orion and Kane let out a laugh, "fuck you nigga,"  Kane told his father.

Keel waved him off, "I love you son,"

"I love you too pops,"

After they exited the office Kane had lead him down the stairs, "you need me close by? You seemed to have froze back there, it's that nigga coming up here?" He asked.

Orion shrugged, "that's the only nigga I can think of,"

Kane hummed, "for his sake he better hope it ain't him, nigga won't leave these walls."

The two held conversation as he lead him into the room, "damn—why you ain't ever bring me to one of these?" Orion muttered taking a seat on the bed.

"Slut ass nigga man," Kane laughed, "and cause you think you fuckin' me our first time."

Orion went to tell him that he absolutely would be but the door opened and he was afraid to look until he heard a voice that made a huge smile appear on his face, "hi teddy,"

Hearing her voice and seeing her brung tears to his eyes as he jolted up from the bed and opened his arms for her, Nala wasted no time running into his embrace. "Wassup bear," he inhaled her scent and pulled back looking at her, he used his thumbs to wipe her tears, "fuck is  you doing here, you know I don't like you here man."

"I know, but we needed to come see you," she sniffled.

He had finally looked past her and his smile dropped seeing Kasim stand there with his arms folded leaning against the wall, he scoffed and looks to Zuri. She gave him a simple wave when he gave her a head nod, he figured he knew exactly what the sudden pop in was about. He sighed and looked to Kane who had stared daggers into Kasim seeing how Orion became tense when he looked to him, he was protective and he didn't know what the fuck that was about, "love?" Orion called out.

Kane looked to him, "wassup?"

"I'm good, you can go."

He nodded, "aight—let me know if y'all need anything. You beautiful ladies have a nice visit,"

Kasim looked to him and eyed between him and Orion, the hickeys decorating both of their necks were a dead give away that they were fucking around. The look Kane had given him and the pet name Orion called him was one too, "thanks.." Nala and Zuri spoke.

Kane then left out of the room, Kasim giving him the same look he'd gave him. Kasim wasn't phased nor intimidated at all, he found it funny. Nigga ain't even speak to Orion and Kane was ready to pounce, "control yo' bitch."

"Watch yo mouth nigga,' if anybody a bitch it's you,"

Nala and Zuri eyed the two, they glared at one another before Orion felt Nala squeeze his hand. He instantly calmed down, "everyone lets just calm down? Please?"

"What y'all want man?"

Nala pulled him to the table that sat in the middle of the room, there were four chairs surrounding it. She sat next to Orion leaving Zuri and Kasim to sit by one another, "we just wanted to talk you before your hearing, I've ran you possibly staying with us by them and we figured it was best that we all talk, I hope that by the end of today I can get everything set up for you and we all agree on something,"

Orion nodded, his leg bouncing up and down rapidly. "If y'all don't want me there then you know I ain't trippin' I'm cool where I'm at." He held eye contact with Zuri.

Zuri sighed, "it's not that we don't want you there— from how you looked to me when you said that you must've known it was me and I ain't about to hold you, I don't trust your condition, anger, or whatever the fuck you and Kasim got going on. You two seeing each-other just now let's me know it's something there, rather y'all admit that or not. I don't want to let you move in and you betray us, then I'll feel played." She told him, "the last thing I would want is for sunshine and I, or you and her to fall out because I'll definitely die bout' my respect. The only other option is for you to move with us because we don't want Nala moving out, or you living alone. So,"

"It feels like it's more to be said, wassup?"

Both women looked to Kasim, "long story short' before we agree you need to at some point get back on your meds and shit' especially since it's clear I'm a trigger for you. As Zuri stated, we don't want sweet baby in a position to choose between us."

"I've been doing good without them and nigga' you not that of importance to me to be no trigger of mine, don't flatter yoself. I simply just don't fuck with you,"

Kasim chuckled, "the choice is simple, either get back on your meds or stay here, I don't too much give a fuck what you do,"

"Bitch—"

"You got one more time to call me out my name my nigga," Kasim cut him off, "and I do mean one more time Orion," his jaw was clenched and his voice was calm, void of emotion.

"Fuck you nigga," Orion scoffed, "you mothafucka's showed up here to interrogate me?"

He felt like he was under pressure and he didn't want to prove them right by lashing out but them bringing up his meds and Kasim demanding him to do shit was pissing him off, he could understand their concern, truly. However as Zuri stated, Kasim was a huge trigger for Orion rather be admitted to it or not and that concerned Orion himself, he'd hate to put Nala in any predicament it was why he declined her offer in the first place. He never got over how Kasim did him, and he only bottled up that hurt and loss of their friendship over the years, seeing him again obviously was making that anger seep out.

"We're not interrogating you Orion," Zuri told him sincerely, "I don't want you thinking I have a issue with you or anything. I may come off aggressive, I don't try too,"

Orion looked to her, "it ain't you—it's Kasim and I'm sorry about that, I won't feel comfortable moving in when he is a trigger for me. I'll never want to cause harm to you or bear, nor disrupt what y'all got goin' on. I ain't that type of nigga,"

"Don't get me wrong we're—well I'm not opposed to you two doing anything just as long as we're there. It's what we do, but I'm scared that you two possibly were in-love at a point or shared strong feelings you didn't act on...and you living with us would make whatever resurface, you know? Then as I said we have to factor in that some days you will blank out, especially without proper medications. Kasim is rarely home so that'd leave only Nala and I in the home. I know the meds are your decision, I'd just feel comfortable if you considered it."

They held eye contact and it was the first time he'd ever really looked to her, it was clear that this situation was triggering something deep within her from how scared she seemed to be of letting him around Kasim, "whoever hurt you, I ain't him ma, I can sense this is triggering you and ion want that. I can stay here, I dead ass mean that. No funny shit,"

He watched her cheeks turn a hint of red and she broke eye contact, "I—uhm," she stumbled over her words, "you staying here isn't an option either,"

Nala and Kasim looked at her with raised eyebrows, they'd never seen her so flustered before.

"Y'all keep denying all the options," Orion chuckled, "what is it that you all want? I can assure you that Kasim and I won't be crossing any lines, I'm loyal to Nala above all and I'll never push up on her man, or woman." He winked at Zuri just to fuck with her and like before she blushed and looked away, "I'll try the meds, not promising that I'll stay on them, depends how they make me feel. Kasim and I are grown men, and we can work through our differences,"

They all nodded, "when you do feel as if you need to be off your meds or is having a rough day it's important that you communicate anything with us. It's how our household works," Kasim spoke, "I do apologize for hurting you too Orion, I was stupid back then and even all these years later when I could have been apologized. I'm man enough to admit that I was scared,"

"Scared of what nigga?"

"That' you'd hate me," Kasim answered honestly, "and that I'd never be able to repair our friendship,"

They stared one another in the eyes before they both looked away, "I accept your apology, I take friendships very serious and being you fucked that up, you'll have to give me time,"

"That's fair,"

Nala smiled, "so, does that mean he's moving in?"

They laughed at her behavior and how her eyes lit up, "I think so sunshine, I have a better understanding now and I trust them," Zuri assured her.

"You ain't have no conditions bear?"

"Only one, the first time you lash out, lie to us about medications, or cross any boundaries we put into place I'll hate to do it but you'll be out. I love you and I love my partners, and if they make you feel uncomfortable you let me know too. I'm not trying to put no one before anyone but out of respect for my relationship they do come first, I hope you understand teddy,"

Orion smiled at her and nodded, "I won't make y'all regret this decision. I promise,"

••••••

Thoughts? What stood out the most?

Make sure you've voted on all chapters 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 161 11
Book 7 - Fire Series Must read Fire of a Wounded Bond first or this book will contain major spoilers. If you don't mind that. . . Then feel free to e...
192K 6K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
99 5 10
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* _______________________________________________________________ "Four years i have wa...
27.9K 1K 26
I've had a hard life. Growing up with an abusive dad, struggling with social cues and adapting with life. Mom says this move is needed, that it'll he...