BOOK OF LOVE STORIES 💕💕💕 T...

By Bluephoenix52

so this story is merely a collection of various stories based on the love shows I watched while growing up... More

CAST
NETJAMES (MAY THERE BE NO END)
GEMINIFOURTH (FOREVER YOURS)
JOONGDUNK (THIS IS MY HEART'S PROMISE)
JOSSCHIMON (LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO)
NETJAMES
JOONGDUNK/OHMNANON
GEMINIFOURTH
NETJAMES
OHMNANON/ JOONGDUNK
NETJAMES
GEMINIFOURTH
OHMNANON/JOONGDUNK
NETJAMES
OHMNANON JOONGDUNK
JOONGDUNK/OHMNANON
NETJAMES
GEMINIFOURTH
NETJAMES

GEMINIFOURTH

188 8 3
By Bluephoenix52

What's up people? GeminiFourth And Markford 🥰🥰🥰🥰 hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry if it's short

        Fourth opened his lunch box and looked over at Ford eyeing what his best friend had , "So what do you have ?"

                 "Smoked pork ribs ." Ford then eyed what food the other had on him , "what do you have?"

              "my mom prepared Pad Thai (Stir-Fried Noodles) ," Fourth replied and looked like a businessman negioating "trade?"

        Ford eyed the food in his friend's lunch box , "Chaai."

        As if they were exchanging ransom , the two slowly getting the other's lunch box while watching the other's movements.

                 "What are you two doing?" Gemini asked and Mark was beside him.

          "Exchanging lunch." Fourth and Ford said at the same time.

           "Why?"

            "It's their thing ," Mark explained while taking a seat next to his cute boyfriend.

         Gemini set down his bag rummaging through it untill he found what he was looking for   "Fourth . I've something for you."

          Fourth immediately got excited like a huge puppy , "what is it."

         Gemini smiled and pulled out an ice cream bucket , "your favorite. It still is."

           Fourth's eyes lit up , "Chaai! You shouldn't have."

           "Exactly." Mark sarcastically said but Fourth ignored him.

             "Have it."

             Gemini still felt like he needed to make up to Fourth for not instantly recognizing him. Besides , giving  the younger happiness made him happy.

      "Oh fourth. Come to my house at five"

      Fourth nearly failed to swallow the ice cream , "why?"

         "For tutoring. I need to start."

  "Shia!" Fourth opened his mouth some of the ice cream was on the upper part of his lip , "you were serious about that?"

       "Of course. I told your mom o would help you with your studies and I will." Gemini said seriously

          "But Gem," Fourth whined grazing his thumb against the other's cheek , "studying is not for me. Come on, let's do something else ok?"

        It took alot out of Gemini's will power not to cave there and then. Ten years had passed but Fourth was still the most funny and adorable person he had ever known.

    "Morning all students the principal's voice blared through the speakers. " I would like to announce the school dance will be commencing next week. Anyone interested can visit the student council to help out.

              Gemini noticed his fellow peers looked very excited , "there is a dance?"

              "Yes. Next week Friday." Mark confirmed and winked at Ford so they could implement project GeminiFourth into action.

              "Fourth," Ford exclaimed , "let's join the dance committee."

         Fourth wanted to rebuff but was cut off before he could air his opinion.

               "That's a good idea ," Mark said agreeing with his boyfriend. "Gemini , you should join too. The student council could need more help."

      "I'm not sure."

      "Come on. It'll be fun , it will be your first dance back in Thailand."

      Like Mark predicted , Fourth quickly got on board with the idea , "gem! Phi Mark is right! You should go and I'll also help with the decorations."

           Gemini made a face , "but I'm busy at home . I don't know if I can go. My mom has a tight schedule for me."

          "Come on ," Ford smiled at him. "it'll be very fun ja? High school time to make memories. It'll be a magical night."

             Gemini finally relented , "ok. I'll take part in the committee and attend this dance."

              "Yes. " Fourth high fived the older who chuckled.

      MarkFord looked at one exchanging smiles and fist bumped. Ford leaned closer to his boyfriend , "now even GeminiFourth will be a thing.."

         Mark smiled and kept his voice low, "just like us. But we're more exclusive."
just like us. But we're more exclusive."

             "chaai " Ford agreed with a chuckle

             "Oi." Fourth looked at them suscipiously , "what are you two whispering?"

              "We're boyfriends ," Mark held onto Ford's hand proudly , "do you want to really know what we are talking about?" He looked at his boyfriend's best friend challengingly , "well should I?"

           Fourth shook his head , "don't tell me anything." This made Gemini and Ford laugh.

         When school had ended , Fourth and Gemini had signed up to participate in the setting up committee after that the former went home to change his clothes knowing he had to pick the right outfit to wear

                Fourth arrived at  Titicharoenrak mansion , he wasn't a fan of studying but this studying was giving him an opportunity to spend more time with Gem.

  Fourth let out a low whistle ,"Shia. I haven't been here in years."  When Gem moved to the states he didn't find any reason to visit the place. Prior to that , he and Mark had spent alot of time roaming around the mansion .

    "Who are you ."

   "Sawdee khrap. Remember me Mrs Mrs Titicharoenrak?" Fourth smiled .

     The woman looked him up and down with a puzzled expression on her face before it turned into one of skepticism and suscipion ,"who are you? And what are you doing on my property?"

       Fourth made a face - did she really not recognize him? How couldn't anyone remember his adorable face?

   "It's me Fourth."

      "Who?

    "Fourth!" Gemini came out and grab his wrist much to the younger's excitement, " come on. Let's start."

        "Gemini who is this boy ?" Mrs Titicharoenrak asked pointing at Fourth.

      Gemini wasn't surprised his mother didn't seem to recall Fourth and based on the look on her face still didn't like him ,  "Mom. He's one of my old friends don't you remember,.I used to play with him and Mark."

     "The chubby kid???"

   Fourth grinned , "chaai. See you do remember me. I know I'm more handsome now after losing weight."

       Mrs Titicharoenrak did not want to respond and looked at her son obseving his grip on the younger boy , "Flim and I are going shopping, after that I have work at the city council I'll probably take long."

         "Chaai." Gemini nodded as the mayor , his mother was a very busy woman trying to attend to her duties to their town .

           "Bye Gemini," Film kissed him on the cheek and waved at Fourth poiletly before going with Mrs Titicharoenrak

             Fourth made a face - he had forgotten this girl was still around his Gem. He suddenly felt insecure when he realized she lived under the same roof.

              "Is something the matter?" Gemini noticed Fourth looked troubled.

            "Nothing."

            The taller of the two smiled , "come on ,let's go to my room." He gently grabbed Fourth's wrist leading the younger to his room.

       Fourth studied Gem's room - it was much more tidier than his own room. But that made sense even while they were little Gemini was always serious about cleanliness and keeping things I'm order one of the things that made him like him alot

"I'm alone with Gem. In his room." Fourth smiled untill the grin grew once he realized he was going to be alone with his crush in his room. "Is this a date? Does it count as a date?"

     "So which subject do you want to go through?" Gemini asked putting the text books on the table , "Chemistry or Mathematics."

      Fourth shrugged , "whichever."

    "Okay. Which one do you struggle with most."

        "All of them ," Fourth wouldn't say he was dumb or anything it's just studying was boring. And he wasn't ashamed he sucked at it very badly.

  Gemini sighed he knew had to be patient with him and he was sure if he snapped Fourth was going to cry and a sad baby boy ( 😆😆)  wasn't his favorite

"Let's work on calcus ja." Gemini suggested with a smile chuckling when Fourth whined .

         Not even thirty minutes into the lesson and Fourth found himself feeling bored . It wasn't his fault ; the two main things his brain was processing was  that he was alone in Gemini's room and how handsome the older had gotten during the last ten years.

         The more Gem contuined to explain the further Fourth found himself drifting away.

Fourth's imagination

   Foury found himself at the dance , wearing a black suit and pants.

     "Fourth."

    "Gem?" Gemini looked like a real prince especially with those perfect white teeth of his , "may I have this dance?"

           Fourth nodded eagerly taking his prince charming's hand. Gemini smiled at him putting his hands on his shoulders. Fourth repeated the action and began to waltz with the older across the floor

  Gemini saw the dazed smile on Fourth's face and shook his hear at the younger. "Fourth." When the younger didn't respond , he snapped his fingers in front of Fourth's face which always worked.

         Fourth looked around confused ,"where did the dance floor go? " -  was that just his imagination, "Gem?"

       "You weren't listening were you?" The older gestured to the math equation they were supposed to be working on.

         Fourth looked sheepish and pulled on his ears , "I wasn't. Sorry Gem."

           "You're still the same ," Gemini sighed but smiled when Fourth pouted ,"you're still the same indeed. " He patted Fourth's head.

                  Fourth's breath hitched when he felt Gemini"s hand on his head . The smile on the latter fell when he saw how the younger looked at him  and in that moment , Gemini felt something when he looked back at Fourth without retracting hjs hand.  Both of them didn't say anything ,

.

I agree with what someone said ; GeminiFourth are the babies of the BL community. They are so freaking adorable.

Doesn't Gemini look a younger version of Na In Woo? I was glad to find out I wasn't the only one who could see the similarity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.7K 27
This is GeminiFourth AU. Gemini and Fourth here are adults. Gemini and Fourth are high school sweetheart and continue their love till university. Th...
137K 6.6K 96
BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first language, I'm still learn...
35.3K 1K 16
A fanfic about Tinn and Gun from the Thai bl series msp(my school president) This story contains matured content please don't start reading if you do...
5.1K 295 23
Story of joong who fall in love with dunk at first sight but dunk has a secret which no one knows and pond who fall for phu but he love dunk secretl...