NETJAMES

This picture looks as if they are saying relationship goals right? I can't be the only one who thinks this

           Net awoke and found Kitty shivering next to him. "You just had to be stubborn." He shook his head , before they had fallen asleep ; the actor had proposed they sleep next to each other to generate  body heat  not surprisingly kitty strongly disagreed to the idea.

              Which offended Net ,most people would jump at the prospect of getting close to him especially his fans and when here was a man who preferred freezing to death at night then be close

             Net  took off his shirt and placed it on the other male when he saw him shivering, he got closer to him wrapping his arms so they could give off each other's body heat.

                He had to admit Kitty was more handsome when he was asleep how could someone look so innocent and sexy in a tempting way at the same time? He looked at those luscious pink lips of kitty and he instantly reminded of the kiss

      "What the hell is wrong with me."

         He asked himself, he wasn't sure if it was because they had been here for what was probably four days , and maybe he was bored because he hadn't seen a beautiful woman in that time , but for some reason Net couldn't help staring at the brown haired man with angelic looks.

       Net looked at the sleeping man beside him remembering the time they kissed. He recalled Luke's words and thoughts long and hard; if he was to kiss him again , would he feel the same explosive emotions he had felt in the escape room

         "I don't believe in Fate kitty ," he whispering low enough so that the other wouldn't wake up , "I don't know why we kept running into each other and why we are stuck here together." A smile spread on his face , "but you're not so bad to be stuck with ."

             In the four days they had been isolated , Net had found himself actually appreciating the other's presence because despite their bickering the actor / model was sure he would have gone insane. In some way , their arguing was what kept him sane.

                   James smiled in his sleep, he slowly opened his eyes , he felt strong arms around him , "what the-." He was startled to find Net hugging him from behind the actor using his shoulder as a pillow. Why was he shirtless?

         Moving as much as possible without waking the actor , James saw Net's shirt on him which touched him.

        "Why did he do that?" James didn't know if the actor was dumb or nice because he too was shivering. James proceeded to gently put him aside , he placed Net's shirt like  blanket between them.

               James hesitantly places hjs arms around and  squeaked when the actor , still asleep   , also wrapped him , the two engulfing the other in a hug