OHMNANON/JOONGDUNK

I hope that one day OhmNanon will reclaim their friendship or they really are pulling the distance PatPran in real life so the cameras and fans are unaware they still hang out

I hope that one day OhmNanon will reclaim their friendship or they really are pulling the distance PatPran in real life so the cameras and fans are unaware they still hang out. It just hurts too see them at events together yet so far from the other. Those two brought two wonderful characters PatPran to  life and it upsets me that there is tension between them.

Flash back

      Nanon ran as his fast as his legs could carry him to the venue . "Ohm! Ohm!"

        "Nanon?" Master Kuf grabbed him by the shoulders ,"my boy what are you doing here? You know Mrs Pawatt will be furious if she sees you here."

           Nanon shook his head looking at his godfather , "I don't care."

               "You should. Remember what she said if you showed up anyway near her. She would have you arrested."

                   "You know I didn't steal anything. You know me Master Kuf."

         The elderly man nodded , "of course I do Nanon. You're not a thief. But you can't let her see you otherwise she won't think twice before arresting you again "

                  Nanon couldn't afford risking the ire of Mrs Pawatt, he had already spent a week in jail  but he didn't care if he was sent back thrte.

           "Nanon. You must live."

          "Is it true? Is Ohm getting married now?"

               Master Kuf's silence was enough confirmation for Nanon. Nanon was about to say something but his attention drifted to the people hovering Ohm and some woman in a wedding dress

                  "Congratulations on your wedding."

              "Your daughter-in-law is so beautiful Mrs Pawatt."