NETJAMES

These two are one attractive couple

These two are one attractive couple. ♥️♥️♥️ Happy New Year

       Net turned to glare at the brown haired man  , "shut it will you. All you've done is complain since we got here."

                    James whirled on the on the guy , "we are on a deserted island! Do you see anyone besides the two of us ! Huh! Do you ! If there were other people they would have responded by now! So shouting won't do anything."

         "Shia!" Net ran a hand in his hair , "you're so pessimistic has anyone told you that. "

                 "You call it pessimistic, I call I being logical." He said more stubbornly.

               "Whatever!" Net screamed in his face , "there has to be someone else on this island this is Thailand for goodness sake! HELLO!"

                    "Damn you." James covered his ears to block out the actor's shouting they had been bickering back and forth since they woke up.

               James was blaming Flamigo shirt for his current condition, if he hadn't arrived and distracted him he wouldn't have fallen down the ship and be stuck here. It was bad been in the water and a storm had to have been brewed up.

               They had  both awoken to find themselves on this island , it seemed like the currents of the storm must have carried them last night.

                     Anyway , they had walked around the island for probably a good hour and although it was obvious no one else was present besides then , Net still went on shouting so here they were covered in soil stained clothes that were wet still partially wet from their time in the ocean .

     "Hello!"

             "Shut up already!"

           Net whirled on the other man pointing a finger at him , "you. This is all your fault."

                 James scoffed , "is it really? "

           "If you had watched where you were going you would have seen the wet sign and I wouldn't have needed the urge to help you."

                 The brown haired man laughed hysterically , "I didn't ask for your ' help ' so wallow by yourself instead lf blaming me here ok." He walked away from a furious Net.

            Net wasn't sure how long had passed before he gave up calling out. No matter how  much he shouted no one responded and he kept looking out at the ocean but there was no ship or boat or anything in the water tlhelp
He was stuck here.

       "Relax," he told himself calmly , "Luke or someone will notice I'm missing and then begin a search." He stopped talking when he saw kitty on the other side sitting on the sand. The guy was clutching his hair .