NETJAMES

"Damn it," James frowned touching his lips , "I thought to wash my mouth throughouly

             "Damn it," James frowned touching his lips , "I thought to wash my mouth throughouly." That stupid accidental kiss was still going on his head for a reason he didn't understand.

             As much as he tried to get rid of the image his brain kept replaying that moment over and over; how he had fallen on top of flamigo shirt and kissed him!  James could still remember how the other guy's lips had moved against his.  Gosh this was so embrassing

            "Shia!" He closed his ears and shook his head , "stop thinking about that!" He rubbed his mouth vigorously as if it had something bad stained inside his mouth.

                     James decided he either needed very strong wash mouth to get the guy's taste out of his mouth or down a whole bottle of alcohol to erase the whole memory from his head.

                 When he opened his eyes again , James's attention to a woman and a young boy seated together. The boy was signing the birthday song and when he was done the woman clapped and peppered his face with kisses. James looked on  sadly at the sight withnessing the mother and son looked very close unlike his own mother

Flashback (❗❗ emotional trigger  ahead)

               "She's comimg." His dad switched off the lights . They hid behind a chair hearing the door open.

                 "Why is it so dark?" James heard his mother say. He couldn't help giggle silently .

           "Happy birthday to you ," A six year old James sang along with dad  to his mother presenting a cup cake to her , "happy birthday to youuuuuu. "

       James smiled , "make a wish mother."

               His mother looked down at the cupcake and then at him with a look James was way too familar with, a scornful face.

             "Piw," his dad said , "make a wish."

                  "What the heck is the meaning of this gun. You know i hate surprises."

                  "Mom , it was actually my -."

              "Was i talking to you?" She snapped at him .

                "Don't get angry at the boy Piw," his dad smiled , "he noticed you were tired lately from work so he wanted to surprise you."

                        His mother tore her furious from his dad and turned yo look at him pointing at the cup cake , "this was your idea?"

                     James nodded weakly , "yes," he forced himself not to sound so small  or as she called it ' that whimpering voice of yours ' . He yelped when his mother harshly took the plate from his hand her sharp manicures scratching his skin in the process , she took the plate and threw it to the ground .