π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒐. dua...

By kokosblasphemy

π—œ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗦𝗒 ━━━━━ ❝you have bewitched me, my, body and my soul❞ in a tale of forbi... More

𝑰 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑢𝑼 𝑺𝑢.
π’‘π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†. geography
π’Š. block 9, room 525
π’Šπ’Š. these violent delights have violent ends
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. is this love?
π’Šπ’—. it is love
𝒗. ohm's law
π’—π’Š. love of the rough blade
π’—π’Šπ’Š. lunar new year
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. pink roses for graduation
π’Šπ’™. cloaked heart
𝒙. dumb dumb
π’™π’Š. re-encounter. say see you again before meeting again
π’™π’Šπ’Š. a post graduate student
π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. ladies man husband and a poor wife
π’™π’Šπ’—. guilty yΓΉtΓΉ
𝒙𝒗. a happy new year
π’™π’—π’Š. why can't it be me?
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. qian fei's wedding
π’™π’Šπ’™. just a meal
𝒙𝒙. hushed birthday confessions
π’™π’™π’Š. something domestic
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. dawn of a new era
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the wind is gentle
π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. intern sang yue
𝒙𝒙𝒗. stuck with me
π’™π’™π’—π’Š. homesick

π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. back to nanwu

1K 64 3
By kokosblasphemy

❝ ──chapter seventeen,
back to nanwu. ❞

               𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 up with a terrible headache. last night's memories rushing in her mind. out of habit she reached for her phone. receiving quite of messages from jiaxu to stating she should wake up and drink lots of water and that he'd pick her up at 10. sang yue stumbled out of her bed, facing her roomates who were unsually smiley. "why are you guys smiling?" she asked, fixing her hairs as tìan jie handed her a cup of water and sat next to her. huang xia sat on her other side. "so you're gēgē. is it the guy who bought you home last night?" xia asked as sang yue nodded grimacing at the taste of hot water.

the girls collectively gasped. "you said he's handsome but not that handsome!" xia gushed. "and do you remember how he bent down to put your heels for you" caiyu gushed. sang yue scoffed, "well guess what folks your girl embarrassed herself so bad, he thinks i like someone else" sang yue chuckled. "what did you do!?" tìan jie asked. "well i rambled about how i like this guy but i didn't told him the name" sang yue titled her head and then shot up gasping. a hand clasped over her mouth. "i kissed him" she whispered with widened eyes. "what?!" the girls to immediately howled. "i mean almost kissed him! ahhh he probably thinks i am a pervert" sang yue whined.

"come on it's not like you threw up on him or something because that would've been real embarrassing" caiyu shrugged. sang yue just blinked at her. her silence giving out the answer. "you. . . you threw up on him? you didn't right? right sangsang?" tìan jie asked nervously. sang yue cracked a nervous smile. "i did" she whispered. "listen guys you have to stop me from drinking so much next time okay?" sang yue asked as the girls chorused an okay. "but how did he knew where you were?" xia asked. "oh i called him to pick me up" sang yue answered nonchalantly as she prepared for a shower. the girl slammed the door upon receiving teasing looks from her friends.

sang yue got out of the shower, looking effortlessly chic in pair of jeans paired with a off shoulder cropped cashmere sweater top. "sangsang what should i do with these?" caiyu asked, referring to all the love letters the girl received throughout the academic year. "it's still here?" sang yue questioned back. "just throw it out" sang yue added as she did her makeup. she was about to help caiyu but the girl insisted she'd do it alone. "should i really go?" sang yue asked. "go, don't keep your gēgē waititng" caiyu replied. sang yue reluctantly left. every two minutes sang yue muttered why does he even want to see her off.

"jiêjiê!" sang yue hears the enthusiastic voice of her younger sister. the said girl squints her eyes at the younger, who was linking her arms with her boyfriend, jiang ming. "what's got you so happy in the morning?" she asked. "can't i be happy to go home?" the younger shot back. "okay okay" sang yue rolled her eyes. the girls navigated their way out of the campus as sang zhi made conversations with her boyfriend. "good morning jiaxu gē!" sang zhi said enthusiastically making sang yue's scrunch up. "good morning jiaxu gē" sang yue too said but in contrast to her sister she was quiter and avoiding his eyes. "let me help you with you luggage" jiaxu said as he took sang yue's luggage and jiang ming kept his girlfriend's luggage in jiaxu's car and departed off to practice.

"i am sitting in the back" sang zhi smiled. "why?!" sang yue whispered. "because. . . the front seat makes me sick" sang zhi lied. "since when?!" sang yue argued. "since last night!" the younger argued back. with a sigh sang yue walked to jiaxu's car. but a voice called out to her making her turn back immediately. "good morning!" jiang yang said. "good morning!" the girl replied. "are you okay? you drank alot last night?" the guy asked. duan jiaxu emerged from where he was setting sang yue's luggage. eyes catching jiang yang's figure. "i am okay" sang yue replied, threading a hand through her hairs.
"do you need anything from me?" sang yue asked as she watched her sister announce that she forgot something and went back in her dorms. jiaxu closed the trunck of the car with a noise catching the attention of the university students. "hi there gēgē" jiang yang greeted the elder male, who nodded at them signaling them to continue their conversation as if he wasn't burning with jealousy. sang yue turned her attention back to jiang yang completely avoiding meeting duan jiaxu's eyes. "you were saying something?" sang yue said.

"i actually wanted to say i like you. i have since the freshman year" the guy confessed. "i know you probably don't like me but i wanted to confess so that you can officially reject me and i can get rid of all the 'what ifs' and 'maybes' in my mind" the guy chuckled. sang yue gulped, she looked over at jiaxu who was standing there leaning on his black car before looking back at jiang yang. sang yue remembered duan jiaxu's teachings. "thank you liking me, really but i am sorry i cannot reciprocate your feelings" sang yue replied.

by this time sang zhi had came back along with bai caiyu. sang yue immediately recognized the devilish smile on her younger sister's face. she's seen them lot when they were kids, specially whenever sang zhi was about to do something mischievous. sang yue's eyes widened slightly upon spotting a familiar garbage bag in caiyu's hand. oh god just don't do what i am thinking, sang yue thought to herself. "there's no need to apologize. we're still friends after this right?" the guy asked as sang yue nodded. "eat this breakfast on the road" the guy said as he handed her the breakfast bag. "thank you" sang yue smiled warmly, taking the bag from him. "i'll go then" the guy smiled as sang yue hummed.

"why are you here?" sang yue asked sharply to caiyu. "yùtù what should i with these?" caiyu smirked receiving a what the fuck are you doing look for sang yue. "caiyu jiêjiê what are those?" sang zhi smirked drinking the juice her boyfriend got her. "oh all the love letters that sangsang received all year. there's like two more garbage bag filled up to the brim with such love letters" caiyu answered giving sang yue a just wait and watch look. "i heard jiêjiê receives alot of love letters!" sang zhi gossip. "shut up" sang yue snapped at her sister. "and you, of course throw them. it's not like i am taking them to nanwu" sang yue said to caiyu who nodded still the stupid smirk on her face.

duan jiaxu had entered the car waiting for the sang sisters to get in, though he still heard their conversations. "ahh the day is so nice" sang zhi beamed. "you know what would make the day better?" sang yue asked. "if i punch you in the face" she hissed before entering the car, sitting in the passenger seat.

               𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 ride sang yue didn't understood of there was something in jiaxu's jaw or he was having some dentistry problems this time. sang yue fed a piece of watermelon to her sister who was sitting in the back. sang yue forgot to charge her phone last night and it was getting charged in jiaxu car so she was left without any source of entertainment and was forced to focus on the road. she enviously saw her sister texting on the phone. unbeknownst to her she was texting sang yue's dorm mates saying the plan was working.

duan jiaxu clicked his jaw as sang yue side eyed him. "is it tasty?" he asked. "gēgē do you want some?" sang yue questioned. "no" he replied staring straight ahead at the road. "eat more, i have something to ask you later" and sang yue started preparing herself for the humiliation that will wash over her when he brings up the event of last night, specially the almost kiss. sang yue stopped eating the watermelon for a moment. "we went to the bar because─" jiaxu clicked his tongue. sang yue side eyed him before continuing. "─exams were over and we wanted to have fun. plus the bar was─" jiaxu clicked his tongue again making sang yue pause for a second. "─close to campus. so there were mostly students. it wasn't dangerous at all" sang yue completed her little confession. instead of clicking his tongue duan jiaxu just hummed this time.

"also you know i usually don't drink this much. so─" sang yue's sentence was cut off. she was looking outside of the window, trying make things better. "who did you go with?" jiaxu asked cutting her sentence. "my roommates" sang yue replied curtly. "what about the jiang yang from yesterday? he came out with you and bai caiyu" jiaxu remarked in a solemn tone. "isn't he 190cm tall? and he even gave you fruits and coffee. is he also your roommate" jiaxu asked again. "no, he's my roommate's boyfriend's bestfriend" sang yue whispered. "is that him?" jiaxu inquired. "what do you mean?" sang yue asked with knitted brows. "the guy you like, is it him?" duan jiaxu asked as sang yue immediately turned her face away from him. denying his accusations vehemently.

"makes sense you said you like a guy that's a bit older than you and jiang yang is your age" jiaxu teased. "honestly honestly i don't even know why you don't liks jiang yang. he's like a perfect man, truly a campus god" sang zhi chriped in shaking her head as sang yue just glared at her. "so tell if that isn't your type, then what is?" jiaxu asked to sang yue. "i don't want to" sang yue whined shoving a piece of watermelon in her mouth., turning away form him. "is it a guy who is handsome and sharp-looking?" jiaxu asked. "no" sang yue fiddled with the sleeves of her sweater. "he's. . . he's very manly and gentleman like" sang yue answered eating another piece of watermelon. "so you like muscular guys?" jiaxu asked, subtly checking himself, mentally calculating how many rounds he needed to hit the gym to become manly.

"no" sang yue coughed. "so you like guys who are manly but with no muscles, is like a gentleman, and nice to everyone?" jiaxu asked. sang zhi chortled from the back. "bro that sounds so much like jiaxu gē." sang yue rolled her eyes at her sister, "you're trippin' girl." "sang yue the guy you described sounds like a jerk" jiaxu teased. "hey he isn't!" sang yue exclaimed. 'am i defending jiaxu gē from jiaxu gē?' she thought to herself. "you're nosy" sang yue lectured. "i am nosy? sang yue i've never met a guy like that in my life. i am just curious" jiaxu argued. sang yue allowed her head to fall on the head rest, "you're so nosy, can you stop asking?" she whined.

a moment later sang yue decided it was her time to tease him. "jiaxu gē, you're what thirty shouldn't you get a girlfriend instead of bothering me?" she asked. "kiddo i am not even twenty five" jiaxu smiled. "and plus where should i get a girlfriend?" he asked. "why don't you introduce me to one?" jiaxu teased turning the tables. "that won't do. i know girls only my age" she claimed. "only your age? i am fine with that" jiaxu briefly looked into her warm brown eyes before looking back at the road, her face heating up. "what do you mean?" she asked, puzzled. "the literal meaning" jiaxu replied fixing his tie. "so you're fine dating girls my age?" she asked, receiving a hum of agreement from the older. "girls younger than me?" she asked. "kiddo that'll be too young" jiaxu chuckled at her. sang yue thought about it for a moment. was he teasing her?

"that still won't do. the only girls i know my age are my dorm mates and one of them is taken and the other two are not interested" she shook her head. "then what about you jiêjiê" sang zhi asked, having fun teasing her older sister. sang yue met with jiaxu's questioning gaze before she replied. "what are you one? i like someone else" she blushed.

               𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 sang yue entered the living room. the gifts bags in her hand. "māmā" sang yue skipped towards her mother hand her the bag of gift. "your new year's gift" the girl smiled sheepishly. it was manicure─pedicure set. sang yue then turned to her father and handed him a smart watch. "you can keep a track of how many steps you walked, your blood pressure, sugar and heart rate" she explained as the older man was in awe of the technology of the watch. "little satan where's my gift?" sang yan asked. he was met with a wide eyed sang yue who apologized to him. "it's okay" he waved it off. sang yue then smiled sarcastically, "it's in your room." she watched as the older male dashed off to him room only to find a pair of shoes. he had slipped to her while talking how he wanted those shoes.

"the princess treatment i give him" sang yue shook her head as her brother came down with the bag of shoes. "aye little satan you do have a good taste" he commented as sang yue hugged him. the sang family sat down for dinner. "ayy sang yue you said xiaoduan had his appendicitis cut out is he fine now?" her mother asked. "he is. he's recoverd very well. the doctor said it was because of irregular meal timings" sang yue informed as she ate the crispy taro duck her brother waited an hour to get for her. "he had a tough life before. he was often working before. that probably impacted his health" sang rong explained. sang yue's heart swelled up even more for him when she realized how much she troubled the elder guy.

the sang family continued a little conversation about jiaxu until li ping commented about sang yan didn't showed up to a meeting that she arranged with zhang's daughter. "i told you, i won't go" sang yan adjusted the asymmetrical glasses. "i set it up for you. why didn't yoy go?" li ping asked. sang rong too nagged at him and told him he should've showed up out of courtesy. sang yue, being sang yan's bestfriend decided to get him out of the situation, which he definitely did not liked. she elbowed sang yan and threw a strawberry at him, which he was able to catch in his mouth. sang yan picked up a strawberry and threw it at sang yue which too catched with her mouth. "we never lost her dymanic" she chuckled as she high-fied sang yan.

               𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 with her mother was something sang yue definitely missed alot. sang yue helped her mother make the bed. "oh he definitely does that" sang yue chuckled. "i can do the rest. māmā you can go rest" sang yue smiled at her mother. "it's okay i can─" sang yue cut off her mother's sentence. "māmā i really can you can go rest" sang yue smiled as her mother walked out of her room. sang yue opened the cupboard to get the white blanket that's when she saw the gifts duan jiaxu had gifted her. all of them were stacked away.

sang zhi had gave away the fox plushie to her inorder to forget duan jiaxu. her conversation with jiaxu lingering in her mind. 'is he really serious about it?' she thought to herself before grabbing her phone and calling him. "what are you doing?" she asked. "just working" the male replied with a sigh. "gēgē i think sang yan gē has a girlfriend" sang yue said, sitting on her bedroom floor and leaning against her bed. "i think she's younger" she added. "as long as she's not a minor" jiaxu chuckled. "an adult, that means a girl in college, grown up" jiaxu added. sang yue hummed toying with the fox plushie. "what are you doing?" he asked. "calling god to make sure i signed up for the blessed and highly favored package and not the trial and tribulations package for this year" the girl joked making jiaxu laugh. "gēgē it's late you should sleep" sang yue said.

"wah does princess sang yue care for this old man?" he asked. "being the kind person i am i care for alot of people" she laughed.

               "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐔𝐘" duan jiaxu started. he was about to explain to qian fei, who was in yihe for work about the kind of guy sang yue likes. "he's quite a flirty jerk, a ladies man who's nice to everyone. he seems a bit shameless" he said, wondering who the guy could be. "isn't that you?" qian fei asked making duan jiaxu halt as he was about to drink his matcha tea. "are you insulting me?" he asked. "no but is there any chance that she's talking about you" qian fei asked. but duan jiaxu was quick to deny those claims. "buddy she almost kissed me and told me 'you're not him'" jiaxue repeated sang yue's words.

"and i've met that guy before. he fits her image description very well. he's a jerk" jiaxu scoffed, referring to jiang yang. although they were on good terms he knows how much of rude and jerk person jiang yang can be to the people he hates. afterall duan jiaxu was no unfamiliar person to jiang yang's hate. even jiang yang admitted himself he was a jerk so ofcourse jiaxu was allowed to call him that. jiaxu heard his friend ramble about how he made up his ideal type based on a girl he dated, he was her rebound. "it's not very likely" he thought. "but then she told me she does like someone bit older so it could be possible" he figured.

"listen i haven't met any guys who fit her description except you!" qian fei exclaimed leaving duan jiaxu in deep thoughts.

•˚. *࿐ 𝑲𝑶𝑲𝑶𝑺𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑴𝑬𝒀'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ▬▬▬ definitely did not lost my glasses while writing this and spent an hour finding them only to find them in my bedroom. like i don't remember keeping my glasses there 💀i don't proof read so let me know if i made any errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 162 19
You are Han Yuri. You dislike Sehun but you can't disobey your father's orders to take care of him since he came into your house because he is younge...
120K 2.4K 29
Dan is an ordinary student who is studying in just one of the most prestigious universities with his best friend Jooha but little did he know, a nigh...
1.6K 336 40
We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is the story of two twin brothers falling for...