๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š || ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™...

By VioletStoryteller

[ In the End ] Book #2 "๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ? ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ง๏ฟฝ... More

Author note
Prologue
chapter 1 : A Surprising Twist
chapter 2 I don't want you
Chapter 3:Close proximity
Chpater 4 :First tesk went wrong
chapter 5: Not interested in people's like you
chapter 6: wrong move
chapter 7 : Silent treatment
Chapter 8: lie and secret
chapter 9: shopping challenge
Chapter 10: Competition went wrong
chapter 11: the devil twins
Chapter 12: Watch over Him
Chapter 13: A threat
Chapter 14: His first priority
Chapter 15: He is Back to Destroy
Chapter 16: The Game Of Lies
Chapter 17 : Wrong timing
Chapter 18 : The Start of Endgame
Chapter 19: Chaotic Trio
Chapter 20 : His Girlfriend
Chapter 22 : Amusement Park Date
Chapter 23 : The Event Drama
Chapter 24: Manipulation

Chapter 21 : His Love confession

3.9K 292 139
By VioletStoryteller

Taehyung pov :

My head throbbed as if someone had split it with a hammer. I groaned loudly, blinking my eyes and feeling like I was about to throw up. My eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the blurred surroundings, but the moment the vision cleared, my breath caught in my throat.

Alice was lying on my shoulder, her face literally a mere inch away from mine. Is this a dream? Because even in heaven, this is not a possible thing. I blinked multiple times, trying to wake myself up, but nothing happened.

My eyes stuck on her face, her soft features, long lashes, and a pointed small nose. My gaze went down, fixating on her lips. She has no idea what she does to me. Her single touch made me feel like I'm on fire and on ice at the same time.

And right now, with her being this close, I think my heart is going to burst. I ripped my eyes away from her face. My whole body was tangled with hers, one hand beneath her, the other on her waist, and both legs tangled with hers like a thread. I'm almost afraid that if I try to untangle, just like a thread, we will break.

Looking around, the first thing that comes into my sight is the ceiling. Why the hell am I in her apartment with her on her couch? I remember going to the bar, drinking, and then... then what? A striking pain hits my head. Shit, I think my head is going to explode. Unconscious, my arms tighten around Alice, and a small wince escapes her throat. I froze.

If she wakes up and sees us like this, she will throw me out of her window. I don't want more problems than I have already created. Her not talking to me is a hell of torments. I can't even think about what will happen to me if she refuses to see me. The only thing that is keeping me from falling off the edge is seeing her.

I wait a second; her face moves near, taking my breath as she snuggles into my neck. I think I'm going to have a heart attack right now. Thank God she is a heavy sleeper.

The sun rays fall on us from the window on the right side wall. My hands are rigid. "Breath, Taehyung. You can't die right now. You have to win her."

Slowly, I turn my body fully to her. Even if my head is throbbing, there is a light sensation that feels like I'm lying on a soft feather. My nose touches the crown of her head. I take a breath; she has this strawberry and woods fragrance, like after the rain. I lean, a smile creeping on my lips. She is so soft, like a pillow.

"My pillow." I yank the pillow I'm hugging. "Taehyung, let go." Oh, my pillow is talking now.

My eyes fly open. Shit, what the hell! I almost fell from the couch.

Shit! The fuck have I done? My body heats up almost like a nuclear bomb. I'm going to blow out in exasperation.

My eyes widen when I look back at Alice to see her eyes fully open, staring directly into mine. I suck in a breath.

She blinks her icy blue eyes, staring into my soul. God, I think I'm dying. I haven't seen her eyes from this close for a while, and the impact they have on me knocks away every ounce of oxygen from my lungs.

My hands are still on her waist as we stare into each other's eyes, her face near mine, the heat of her body touching mine—it just seems like a dream.

"Frozen," I whispered breathlessly. My face moves closer to her without my will. The power she has over me is terrifying, and what's more terrifying is that I want more.

The corner of her jaw flicks, then she shuffles, untangling our legs, and my body goes cold, knowing she is mad. My hands flick, wanting to hold her and cage her in my arms so she won't be away from me, but I stop the urge, knowing well what she will do.

She rises on her elbow but falls back on my chest, hissing. I hold her back. She raises her head, glaring at my shirt button that's stuck with her hairs. I grin, sensing God giving signals.

"Are you really gonna pull this mute call on me for this long, Frozen?" My tone is not even much but a whisper. She frowns; her hand grasps my shirt's button as she tries to pull her hair lock off. I sigh, knowing the answer in her silence.

"You see, I'm not a patient person, Miss Frozen. I'm just trying to play gentleman. Do not make me eager by giving me the silent treatment." I keep my eyes locked with hers as I start to untangle her hairs. "It's really rude. I've apologized many times. Will you please consider it?”

She was wearing a black look, and my lips parted. The overwhelming feeling of smashing myself came back. I made her upset, and I don't think I hate myself more than I am doing right now when she is still not talking to me. "Please don't be cold-hearted, at least not with me. I'm done. I'm sorry, Alice," I whispered gently, pulling her last hair strand. Her eyes flickered, they softened. I think my eyes blurred for a second, but then she sat up, moving her gaze away, and I think I'm really going to throw myself off this window building; then she might think to forgive me.

She clenched her jaws, peering down at me without a word. I was confused, then she looked up, and I realized. She wanted me to move. I gulped a dry lump in my throat, then moved away, standing at the end of the couch. However, the moment I stood, my head spun, and I squeezed my eyes shut as my head throbbed.

The hangover of alcohol gets me every time. I heard her moving out from the couch, her steps hitting the floor as I steadied myself.

My eyes roamed around her apartment. It's neat and clean, with clean white and gray walls. There was a vase sitting on the coffee table with violet flowers.

Does she like violet?

I was startled when a glass appeared in front of me. My eyes snapped to see Alice with a scowl, holding it. My brows knitted in pure confusion. "Drink. It helps with your terrible hangover," her voice hit me like a bottle. I blinked, thinking I imagined it. "Did you just talk to me?" I exclaimed in a raspy voice as she gave me a raised brow. "No, I'm talking with the ghost standing beside you who foolishly drank six bottles of strong whiskey and called a lady pretty, whom he claimed he doesn't know."

I was not blinking, my eyes stuck on her as she glared at me with intensity that almost made me stumble. What the hell had I done at the bar? The fuck who did I call pretty when she was there? I must have drunk-talked. Of course, there is no way I called an unknown woman pretty in the middle of the night.

Alice made an aggravated sound. "Take the glass before I dump this over your shitty head, Taehyung," she snapped, bringing me out of my thoughts. I immediately took the glass from her grip in fear, knowing she will do what she says.

She stared at me, waiting. "Shall I pour this into your mouth? Drink it," she hissed. I immediately drained the glass; my throat went sour. Shit, it was lemon water. The sourness hit every bit of my mouth, and I shivered slightly. She snatched the glass just as it was empty. "Better to take it before you pull a show of your tricks again." I'm doubting if the drink was more sour or her words. She finally spoke to me after fucking days, and when she speaks, all she is doing is scolding me.

Then, with a blink, the memories rushed into my brain. "Let me show you a trick," and then the shoes flew off somewhere, then the other.

Blood rushed to my face. Shit, now I know what she is referring to. I bit hard on the inside of my cheek in embarrassment. Alice sighed, staring at me, then walked out of the living room.

The moment she was out of my sight, I grabbed my hair, pulling them. "The hell did you do, Tae?" I cursed, my body heating.

I heard footsteps, so I immediately let go of my hair. Alice appeared with something in her hands. She stopped in front of me, then shoved the clothes on my chest. "Go freshen up, change into these. The spare bathroom is down the corner," she gazed at me up and down. I followed her gaze, looking at my clothes, crumpled and dirty. I sucked in a breath and, without a word, rushed to the bathroom.

Alice pov:

By the time Taehyung came out after freshening up, I had taken a shower and changed my clothes. My steps halted to see him looking around cluelessly, his hair damp in water. I bit a chuckle; he looked scared, and I found it funny to even get angry with him. Let's play a little with him. I pushed my hair back that was dropping on my face.

"I think I should thank that pretty lady of yours; she brought you here." He was startled by my sudden voice. The clothes I gave him looked fine, and they fit him well white sweater with cargo black pants .

Taehyung's gaze, however, changed the moment it fell on me. My breath was shallow. What the hell? He just snapped his emotions so fast; his eyes roamed over my body. I was wearing a sweater and denim pants, nothing to look at like this.

"And I shall thank the man who left the clothes at your place, I guess," he spoke, and I heard the anger in it.

I shrugged. "Yeah, now I need to tell him he won't get his clothes back." I shrugged; his eyes darkened at my words, and the next moment, he was on me. My body slammed into the wall, his one hand on my arm and the other slammed near my face. I flinched in shock.

"Who the hell is that man, Alice?" he growled, his eyes piercing into me. I think he was sucking out my soul. Shit, his anger is really not something to mess with. "One who you shouldn't care about," I bit out because, on one hand, he's angry with me when I should be, and on the other, he called me a pretty lady even when he didn't recognize me.

"Alice," he warned, the grip on my arm tightening. My eyes narrowed. "We aren't dating, Kim fucking Taehyung. You told that woman you had a girlfriend. Why are you upset with me then?" He blinked at me, frowning. "Girlfriend?" He looked so confused, then it was gone, replaced by a smug look. "Frozen, are you jealous?" I scoffed, stunned. Jealous? Oh hell, not in the world is that possible. "Why would I be jealous, Mr. Kim? It's not like we have something going on." I shrugged, trying to pull out from his grip, which only tightened.

"Now we will," he whispered. I couldn't understand what he meant, then his mouth crashed on mine.

The world spun; my senses were all over the place. His body crashing into mine, I could feel every heat of his body that bite my skin. His fingers on my arm as they flicked, reaching my hand , his hand that went behind my head, pulling my mouth into his, and most of all, his lips moving on mine. I felt faint; I didn't know what was happening. The mouth test with the hint of whisky and lemon.

"Lord Alice," he growled on my lips, his eyes darkening as they met mine. My hand unconsciously rounded his neck as I pulled him closer . I needed this; I never knew that all I could need was this. Taehyung's chest heavy up against mine; I could feel his and mine heartbeat in my ears, so intense. "Lord Alice, you are killing me," he rasped, biting my lips. I gasped; his arms went around my waist, pulling me to him. All I could feel was him; there was no oxygen, but I didn't want oxygen. All I wanted was him.

The moment he felt my lips move against his, his mouth turned aggressive, fast, hard. My own fingers dug deep into the back of his neck as he pressed my back against the wall. His hand moved to my neck, giving it a squeeze, but I felt the trembling around my bare nape.

Water droplets fell on my nose from my hair or his on our joined mouths. The coldness of the drops made me realize how hot his mouth was, and it made me shudder.

That moment felt like an eternity. My lungs protested for oxygen; I tapped on his chest as my brain spun from the lack of breath. He didn't stop. I slapped his chest this time, making him stop, his lips moving just a inch away, hovering over my mouth as I sucked in a breath. My head felt light, knees buckling. I was about to fall, but he tightened his arm, feeling my strength vanishing.

He was breathing heavily, just like me, his forehead clapped on mine. I opened my eyes, staring at him, a smile so enchanting and deadly falling on his lips, and all I wanted was to kiss him again.

"Frozen," he rasped, breathless. My mouth stretched into a smile. "Yes, Tae." His eyes closed. "God, Alice," he whispered. "Say it again." "Tae," I whispered gently. His breath hitched. "Again." "Tae." His hand touched my cheek; I felt them tremble. God, this man is really going to faint now.

He opened his eyes, and my heart was knocked out from their intensity. "I love you, Alice Kim." I didn't have the time to register what he just said; his mouth was on mine again. This time, the kiss was slow; I could feel him taking his time, devouring my mouth. I was frozen by his words.

I knew he had feelings for me, but the words hit me so hard that I had to blink away the tears. He pulled away, his eyes locked onto mine, and I could see the panic. "God, Alice, what happened? Why are you crying?" He rambled, clasping my face between his shaking hands.

"I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? Oh god, I should have asked before kissing you. I'm sorry; I won't do it without asking," he exclaimed, his expression worried and horrified, making me let out a low laugh.

He looked bewildered, his brows tightening at hearing my laugh. "I'm alright," I said, patting his face. He blinked, then exhaled, holding his breath.

"You scared me to death, Frozen." He blinked, and a tear fell on his cheek. My heart thumped in my ribs. "Are you crying, Tae?" I asked, my finger wiping his cheek. He sniffed. "You will give me a heart attack one day, Frozen." I grinned. "God, I really can't believe this." He gulped clearly in daze

"You should, or I will kick you out of my apartment, Mr. Kim." He made a face full of hurt, and I slapped his chest.

We stayed like this, stupidly staring at each other. "Alice," he spoke. "Hmm," I responded, hesitating. "Whose clothes belong to? Please don't say anything if there is any other man, just..." He gulped. "Just turn away." The uncertainty in his voice softened my face, seeing him so vulnerable.

So, I pulled his face into my hands. "These are Jungkook's clothes. My sister had the obsession to wear her husband's clothes. She left them here a week ago when she stayed the night at my place." I explained, the tension lines finally ceasing from his face. His head dropped on my neck, and I felt him sigh.

"So now, can you tell me the name of your girlfriend?" He tilted his face to the side, staring at me. His head still lay on my shoulder, his fingers enclosed around my chin as he turned my face to the front. It made me confused. "See it for yourself." My eyes stuck on the wall mirror, seeing my reflection. "My pretty lady is beautiful, isn't she?" His voice was full of mischief. I turned to him with a surprised gaze. "You remember?" I asked. He grinned. "Of course, I do, pretty lady." His voice was relaxed.

Suddenly, the phone rang, startling us. I pulled away from him, who looked like he was ready to throw tantrums. I saw my phone on the table; the screen showed that it was Lora. I put my finger on my lips, indicating Taehyung to stay silent as he trailed behind me, putting his head on my shoulder. "Yes, Lora."
"Ma'am, Mr. Park has agreed to go to the event with you. He is asking about which time he shall pick you up." I opened my mouth to respond, but the phone was snatched from my hand. I gasped. "Lora, tell Jimin I will accompany Miss Alice. No need to bother himself. Thank you." He hung up.

I stared at him with an open mouth, and he peered at me with narrowed eyes. "My girlfriend will go with me anywhere she wants. I won't let any other man take my place, Frozen. I can't cope with the jealousy," he looked displeased as he spoke. I sighed, but he is right. I would bury the body of any girl who went with him to an event as his date, so yeah, we both can't cope with jealousy.

"Get ready; I'm taking you for breakfast," he announced. "Where?" I asked as I took the phone from his hand. "That is a surprise." I turned around to walk back to my room; however, I was pulled back by my arm as I hit his chest. His mouth was on mine as he gave me a peck. I shuddered; god, I can't process anything today. "Now go before I change my mind and think of a different menu for my breakfast," his voice was low when he whispered it in my ear, making me shiver. I made a face “ so disgusting tae”. I retorted,  walking back hearing his laughter, my heart thumping hard. This man turns his personality with a snap. God, help me.

…Hi lovely Viola, how are you all doing? It's been so long—two weeks, a very long time. But now I'm back and will be uploading on time. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote and leave comments regarding how you found the chapter. See you in the next chapter. Till then, take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 238 9
A cold billionaire CEO, Kim Taehyung arranges a billion deal with you,a struggling multitasker, to keep his heir in your womb. Everything has to rema...
667K 46.7K 59
"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—•โ—• Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual and posh life, being one of the billionair...
168K 7.6K 14
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ฯˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
568K 17.5K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..๏ฝกโ โ—•โ โ€ฟโ โ—•โ ๏ฝก) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...