# ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐ˆ...

By M2TOUCHY

๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You c... More

โœฐ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฐ
๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐–๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ !!!
jus a reminder
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
!!!!
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
Jus sum
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
ANNOUNCEMENT ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
ANNOUNCMENT PT.2! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
ANNOUNCMENT PT.3 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
ANNOUNCEMENT
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
BIG LITTYYYY
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
!!!
opinion
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ #๐Ÿ
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT !!!
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ #๐Ÿ‘
bonus chapter!!
another bonus chapt!

โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“

7.1K 178 75
By M2TOUCHY

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
9:37PM

AALIYAH was at home, on the phone with her bestfriend as Zoey talked about how much she loved her man that wasn't her man..but will be her man. Aka ddot.

"Zoey, we get it..you're in love with ddot." Aaliyah said groaning as she sat her phone down.

"You just don't get it, me and him really go together real bad." Zoey said making Aaliyah's ears perk up.

It made her think about her and notti's situation.

Did she feel the same way about notti how Zoey does with ddot?

No that's not possible, it's like fighting fire with fire. Someone's gonna get burned.

Aaliyah was so deep in thought she didn't even heard Zoey yelling her name.

"Earth to Aaliyah, girl you good?" Zoey asked Aaliyah as she nodded her head slowly.

"Yeah I'm okay, I just don't wanna go to school tomorrow." Aaliyah said. It was mainly the truth, but she really didn't wanna go because she didn't wanna have to see notti.

She was developing something and she didn't know if she liked it or not.

"Same girl, good thing I get to see my man! Oh my beautiful man." Zoey said singing while swinging her legs back and forth.

"The nigga got you swinging your feet back and forth now?" Aaliyah asked Zoey causing her to laugh.

"You don't understandddd, we don't go together yet but trust when he finally asks me to be his girlfriend, I'm getting in the field bout my man." Zoey said as Aaliyah just nodded.

Of course she had to support her bestfriend. That's what besties are for.

"Ima make sure to plan yall wedding aswell." Aaliyah said as Zoey started smiling just thinking about it.

"But enough about me and ddot, let's talk about you and notti." Zoey said immediately causing Aaliyah to groan.

"There's nothing to talk about, I hate that nigga." Aaliyah told Zoey. Not sure who she was trying to convince.

"Mhm, I just think yall should give it a shot, yall sexual tension is crazy." Zoey said as Aaliyah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah no, goodnight Zoey I love you." Aaliyah said as Zoey complained but said it back nonetheless.

Aaliyah had a big day ahead of her. So she would need the sleep.

The next day
8:30am
Harlem, High
3rd pov

It was around 8:30 in the morning and the girls had just arrived at school.

Aaliyah was dreading today, she had almost every class with notti but they never spoke in any of them.

She also had to see every bitch in the classroom try to flirt with notti. And sometimes he would flirt back.

But since she figured out she was developing some sort of feelings towards the boy, she decided she was gonna try to be a bit nicer towards him.

..if that was possible.

But anyways, Zoey, Aaliyah, ddot, and notti all shared the same homeroom with eachother, so it'll make it a bit easier to speak to notti with everybody else in there.

But in this case, Zoey had just ran off somewhere with ddot, so Aaliyah was just left sitting at their usual seats with notti by herself.

But the thing is, notti was on his phone, AirPods in, and tuning out the world. So how was she gonna do this? She was lowkey about to chicken out.

But mama ain't raise a quitter, so she will find a way.

It's been about 10 minutes and Aaliyah still hasn't spoken to the boy. But she quickly gathered herself together and decided now was the right time.

She wasn't sure why she was so nervous because this clearly wasn't gonna be the first time they spoke, so why was she so nervous?

"Cmon liyah, cmon." She mumbled under her breath before tapping notti on the shoulder gently.

Notti closed his eyes for a quick moment before opening them slowly and turning his head towards the girl.

"What..the fuck..do you want..Aaliyah." He said slowly as she almost immediately regretted her decision.

"Uhm..can I have the notes from history..?" She asked voice shaky a bit. She wanted to get hit by a train right then and there.

"The whole class did the work together, you don't need the fucking notes Aaliyah." Notti said with attitude as she just slumped down into her seat.

This was gonna be harder than she thought...

But Aaliyah then quickly caught an attitude because she just tried to be nice to him for once, and look how that turned out.

"Clearly I didn't get the rest of the notes dumbass if I'm asking for them, just give me them bro." She said as he just took a deep breath before pulling out the notes and slapping them onto the table.

"Take it." He said as she groaned before grabbing the notes from infront of him.

"Learn how to have an actual conversation without lashing out on somebody." Aaliyah said quietly as notti pretended he wasn't listening but he was.

He felt a bit bad, but decided to brush the feelings off.

Eventually Zoey and ddot came back, Zoey had lemonade in her hand so Aaliyah was guessing they went to the vending machine.

Aaliyah and notti still haven't spoken since the last encounter, and Zoey and ddot could feel the heavy tension in the air.

Ddot and Zoey both sat down before looking at eachother. They decided to try and fix the situation because it was dead silent.

Ddot and Zoey then nodded at eachother before Zoey cleared her throat.

"Aaliyah, can you come to the bathroom with me?" Zoey asked her as Aaliyah nodded her head before standing up.

They then left the room leaving the two boys in the classroom.

"Yo twin." Ddot said to notti as he lifted his head up showing he was listening.

"So what's ya issue with Aaliyah?" Ddot asked as notti immediately rolled his eyes before continuing to do his work.

"Ion got a issue." Notti said as ddot just shook his head. He knew notti was lying, but most likely didn't wanna speak on it.

"You know you can tell me anything, we supposed to be the evil twins." Ddot said as notti nodded before showing a small smile.

"I know, but for real I'm cool." Notti said as ddot just nodded his head letting him continue to do his work.

Now notti of course felt the tension between him and Aaliyah. He thought the girl was fine head to toe.

Notti didn't technically hate Aaliyah, he never did.

They just have the same nonchalant attitude and they're both hotheads.

He found the girl very attractive. He just didn't want to catch feelings for Aaliyah and she ended up clowning him for it.

It was his worst fear

He just feels like he always has to be rude to her to stop him from gaining feelings for her.

Notti doesn't have an actual reason besides the fact that the two always were at each others throats.

Anddd they did start off on the wrong foot. But a deep conversation and an apology is all that's really needed.

But notti desperately tried to ignore the feelings.

He wasn't gonna develop feelings for some girl he always had a bad encounter with.

And he damn sure wasn't gonna fall for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.6K 41
"What are you, what are you so afraid of?" "Darling you, you give but you cannot take love." โ™ก๏ธŽIN WHICH| he's scared to love again, and she tries to...
29.5K 425 24
Images for sugarhill drill rappers ๐Ÿ’‹ enjoyyyy started: march 28th 2024 published: april 1st 2024 ended: april 3rd
12.1K 408 38
She's not your average girl. Tossed into the world of guns and death at a young age, She's already used to it all. Trained to become a cold-hearted...