TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

由 BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... 更多

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone: holiday

1.7K 28 14
由 BiancaSantana880

A male narrator began with a another scrapbook.

"Once upon a time, in a village far away, lived a group called the Trolls that celebrated almost every day"

"Hey, that's a rhyme!"

"The Trolls had holidays up the wazoo! From Bubble Day to New Hairs Eve, and bro day too"

"Yay!"

"Enjoying holiday after holiday, they partied without stopping. They celebrated everything with their leader, Queen Poppy"

"Poppy! Poppy! Poppy!"

But across the way, in old Bergen Town, lived a group called the Bergens whose spirits were down. They had but one holiday that brought happiness. A tradition of eating Trolls on a day called Trollstice. Then Poppy taught them that joy was inside all along! So they got rid of Trollstice, and their only holiday was gone. And so, on Trollstice Eve in Bergen Town, the Bergens, well, now they're just kind of sitting around"

The scrapbook faded to bergan town, "Bo-ring! Bo-ring!" The crow said.

Inside the castle was king and queen: gristle and Bridget, she was reading as gristle plays Chopsticks on keyboard then the guards came in.

"Got another card from Troll Village" chad holds a pink card.

"Oh, yay." Bridget cheers.

"Thanks, Todd" gristle says.

"I'm Chad. He's Todd" Chad corrected him.

"Hi" Todd waved.

"Yep. Got it, Chod and Tadd"

Bridget opens the card, "Ooh, look, Grissy, it's another card from Poppy!"

"Happy Catch Your Friend Day"? Ooh! What if you drop her? I mean, we're not insured for that kind of thing"

"I would never, ever drop Poppy. Never" she puts her card with the others.

"Whatevs, babe" gristle says. "The Trolls have so many holidays.Too many holidays, if you ask me"

"Well, I think it's..." Bridget chuckles softly, "...kind of nice having so much to celebrate"

"Hey, Bridgie, we do cool stuff, too. I mean, what about all those awesome cards we send back to them, huh?"

Back in troll village, poppy just received a card from the bergans.

"Huh! Well, that's consistent. Branch John Dory, Bridget, um, sent another card"

But she noticed them both holding both ends of a banner.

"You got it?" John asked.

"Yeah I got it

"Oh,Wha--what are you guys doing?" Poppy asked.

"Just getting ready for bro day tomorrow" John says as he and reveal on the banner: bro day.

"Bro day? What's that?"

"Oh it's a great holiday me and my brothers celebrate" branch says as he abs John both looked excited.

"Yeah we celebrate it every year" John says, "you see ever since branch was a baby we take a break from the fans, the concerts and rehearsals and just spend time together as brothers" John added, "it's an holiday we invented for branch" John says.

"Oh sounds like a great holiday, can I celebrate it with you guys" poppy was thrilled but branch and John shared a worried look.

"Actually poppy, this is an holiday for us brozone only, for brothers only" John cleared up the confusion then his eyes catches on the cards.

"What is the deal with these cards? Monday. Friday. Sunday Mid-Morning?" John asked.

It's like ever since Trollstice was canceled, the Bergens don't have anything to look forward to. I feel really bad for them" poppy frowns.

"Well what do you expect poppy, they're bergans they aren't happy, plus trollstice was their only holiday" John then face poppy an idea.

"Ooh!" She gasped.

"Uh, oh, no. No, no, no" John reaches for branch taking his hand, "ok I know what that look means.
You're about to hatch an elaborate plan which involves a lot of hugging, singing, dancing, and......glitter"

"You know it! Okay" poppy says.

"No poppy" branch says.

"Look things just got better, plus we got a holiday to celebrate tomorrow, so Promise me you'll sleep on it before you rush into something like you always do" John says as he and branch leave her pod.

"Okay. I won't do anything"

The next morning was bro day, the first thing is brozone was to wear ropes.

Branch was in his rope, he heads down the bunker, he started singing.

Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Being so bad got me feelin' so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would

Then he gets to the kitchen where his four brothers joined in setting the table.

Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned
Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns

Then suddenly poppy shows up unannounced, she was behind branch.

"Good morning, guys!"

"-Aah!" Branch and Floyd hold onto each other.

then John was standing on a chair fixing the banner when their screams startled him, "AH!"
It caused him to fall.

Clay hit his head underneath the table, "ow" he groans running his arm.

And the mug that branch was drinking flew in the air and landed on spruce, his hair was soaked in coffee.

"Who-oh it's just Poppy, you didn't sleep on it" John says as brozone helped each other.

"Not a wink" she says as Floyd and branch let go of each other.

"And you probably got a crazy plan" Clay says still sore.

"And, yes, I do"

"Sorry about that spruce" branch says giving him a towel.

"It's ok branch" spruce smiled drying his hair.

"So I decided the Bergens need a new holiday, and nobody knows holidays better than us! We'll just give 'em one of ours"

"And why are we doing this?" Clay asked.

"Bridget is my best friend, They deserve to have a day of dancing and singing and costumes and presents and glitter!" She poured some coffee and drinks it, "So much flippin' glitter!"

"You had too much coffee this morning didn't you?" John asked as he takes a sip of coffee and gives it to Clay.

"Poppy, are you sure this is a good idea?" Clay asked as he takes a sip and gives it to Floyd.

"Absolutely. This is what I do. I take care of my friends"

"she's right guys plus gristle is our friend" Floyd pours some creamer in the coffee, hands it branch who takes a sip, then Floyd looks at a picture of brozone with king gristle.

Then branch hands the mug to spruce who ruffled his hair.

"But what about bro day" spruce was frustrated.

"And this is how we're going to do it. First, break into brizobe's hideout and get them on board.

"What?" Branch and John said.

"I'm on board!"

"We set off for Bergen Town, and we arrive with as much dramatic flair as possible.We see Gristle and Bridget..."

"Hey"

"Poppy!"

"...and do some hugging. We pitch them our holidays...
Their minds are blown! And that's how we're going to give Bridget and the Bergens a new holiday!" She shows them a scrapbook that sprouted glitter on them.

high-pitched female voice said, "Holiday!"

Then brozone glance at each other, "alright we're in" John says.

"Holiday!" Then poppy's friends jumped out.

"Aah!" Brozone jumped and the mug flew spilling all over them, they all sigh in frustration, annoyance and terror.

"How do you guys get in here and how did you get in here, the hideout is impenetrable" John says.

"Come in let's get ready" branch says

Certain her holiday mission would be a success, Poppy chartered a ride on the Caterbus Express.

"Bus!"

"All aboard! Woop-woop! Guys, hurry up. Come on! Let's go"

Branch sat with Floyd, John behind them with Clay and spruce.

"Welcome to the Caterbus Express!" Cloud guy imitating echo.

"Oh, no...not this guy" John looks annoyed and wraps his arms round branch.

"Hey, guys. Captain oh-slappy" he points to branch who smiled nervously.

"Queen Poppy"

"Cloud Guy"

"Bro-look alikes" he points to brozone.

"Please put away all electronics, safely stow your carry-ons, -and hold on to your Dinkles, Thank you for choosing the Caterbus, the safest way to travel. Unless we go into a wormhole"

"What? I'm sorry. Did--did he just say wormhole?" John was worried.

"Relax John" Floyd assured him.

"Now sit back, relax, and feel the love"

"People all over the world, join hands ♪ Start a love train, love train ♪" poppy started singing then brozone joined in.

Branch and Floyd both sing together, "♪ People all over the world, join hands ♪ ♪ Start a love train, a love train"

Then branch sang solo, The next stop That we make will be soon" he dances with Floyd.

♪ ♪♪ Tell all the folks in Bergen Town We're bringin' it all to you ♪" John sang the next verse as his back was rubbing against to branch and Floyd's back.

♪ ♪

♪ Now please don't miss The train at the station ♪ spruce sang solo.

Then he and Clay pressed their backs together and sang together, "♪ 'Cause if you miss it I feel sorry, sorry for you"

"♪ Well ♪" spruce sang on a high pitch's

♪ People all over the world ♪ poppy sang.

♪ Sisters and brothers ♪ branch motions to his brothers then they grabbed hands. ♪ Join hands, come on ♪

Then Floyd guy starts singing ♪ Start a love train ♪ Ride this train! Come on! Ride it, ride it!" But he threw the song off when he wasn't driving.

It had everyone stop singing, Uh, aren't you supposed to be driving the bus?" Clay asked him.

Wormhole!

Everyone screamed as the bus was off track and they fell in a wormhole.

♪ People all over the world ♪

"You guys, I don't feel so good" cooper waves his hand to see color.

♪ Join hands ♪

"What's wrong, Cooper?" Biggie asked.

"I'm feeling weird" diamonds guy says.

Then they all scream through the train ride, branch and Floyd hold on to one another , then John hugs them both holding on to them, spruce grabs John's right arm and Clay grabs his left arm.

Then at the end of the wormhole, they got shot out from the old troll tree and were in bergan town, after a brief moment they continued to sing after that scary ride.

♪ People all over the world, join hands ♪ ♪ Start a love train, a love train ♪

But brozone was still in shocked, branch and Floyd who still held on to them, watches the trolls sing, John fainted and spruce rubbed his arms as he was still shaking and Clay covered his mouth as he was about to throw up.

♪ Start a love train ♪

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

12.7K 356 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
16.5K 389 32
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
6.1K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...
25.7K 243 17
We're all excited to see Trolls: Band Together. I don't know what to expect, but I'll be putting a few short stories together of how it could go.