The truth behind your lies

By Just_aRandonPerson77

During a fight, Zoro gets hit by a Devil Fruit's power that makes him unable to lie. Could that change a cert... More

A weird morning
Unspoken doubts
Wait... The womanizer has no experience?
My first kiss
His first kiss
Heated curiosity
Morning talk
What is this feeling?
The first one I told
Morning situation
Being a cook for a morning (won't repeat it again)
Hot as summer breeze
The blondie came for a visit
Melting into you
He's way too cute!

An unusual suggestion

754 15 7
By Just_aRandonPerson77

[Zoro's pov]

  Now I've done it... that's the reason I didn't want to see him. Since we came back from that island yesterday I started  feeling weird. Yet I have only myself to blame for being careless.
  Since it was a safe island for pirates, I ended up lowering my guard. While I was walking around the city a weird person aprouched me saying something like "I know your deepest secrets. You should be more honest with yourself" or something and soon after I was attacked by the powers of their akuma no mi.
  I never expected for it to be a power that makes me unable to lie. I just realized it this morning. I tried my best to avoid this outcome, but now it's too late... I fucked up.

S- Y-You're kidding right?

Z- No... I-I mean no! Yes... I do lo-...

  I cover my face with my hand with a groan "Aah... it's fucking useless, just shut up! Please shut up! I wanna bury myself in a hole and die..."
  I raise my eyes to meet his. As we make eye contact I deeply regret opening my mouth. I feel my heart sink.

Z- You... you're disgusted aren't you?

S- Huh? What? No! It's not like that... I just... didn't expect you to be...

  He pauses, looking away. I sigh, tilting my head to the side.

Z- Gay? Is that what you were going to say?

  He looks back at me.

S- Yeah...

Z- You're right. It is unexpected. A guy like me being into other guys... it's gross isn't it?

  Silence. I expected that... I expected to be rejected. I never thought that he would reciprocate my feelings. It's my fault for falling in love with a straight man. It's my fault, but... it still hurts.

S- Zoro... I... I'm sorry-

Z- No. Stop, please don't say anything... I know you don't feel the same. It already hurts enough. You don't have to say it.

  I sigh, looking down to the wooden floor beneath my feet. I didn't want to look him in the eye. Not right now. But then, suddently, he starts talking again.

S- It's... it's not like that. A guy never confessed his feelings to me before, so... I'm not sure. I've never been with a man before.

  I raise my eyes to meet his again slightly confused

Z- Yeah... because you're straight?

  "What the hell is he saying? Is he feeling sorry for me and trying to make some excuse to not reject me directly?"

Z- Listen, you don't need to do that. It hurts like hell, but I don't want you to pity me. Just stop.

S- I'm telling you, it's not like that! Look... I'll be honest. I actually kinda envy you.

Z- Excuse me?

S- Yeah, I'm not joking. You have a muscular body and a good looking face that can easily attract women. I always wondered "What does he have that I don't?"

Z- I don't understand where you're getting at.

S- I mean that... I don't know if I can feel attracted by a man because I never thought about it, so... what if we try something more... physical first?

  I can't help but burst in laughter "There's no way he's that inocent to suggest something like that. Does he even know what he's saying?"

Z- So you're suggesting we become friends with benefits?

  I raise an eyebrow, a grin tugging the corner of my lips

S- Something like that, yeah.

  "He's really serious about it, huh. This could be fun."

Z- So how about this. We go into that... "more physical" relationship you suggested, but if you actually feel attracted to me and fall in love you'll have to date me.

S- What!?

Z- Let me finish. If you don't fall in love with me I'll give up on you, stop fighting you and I'll not bother you anymore.

  I offer him my hand. He stares at it for a while, as if he was analyzing the conditions before finally shaking my hand.

S- Deal.

Z- Good. I won't go easy on you, so prepare yourself. I'll show you how strong is my love for you.

S- Try me, Marimo. I won't fall for you so easily.

Z- Is that a challenge?

S- Obviously.

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 288 10
Hinata dominate omega who likes to be petted. Tsukkishima dominate Alpha who is secretly in love with Hinata, but will probably never do anything ab...
315K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
1.1K 68 12
The first time he noticed something odd was while grocery shopping with Kita, the next when on a date with Sakusa. He blamed it on pre-game nerves si...
83.6K 2.8K 15
Kenma experiences the hanahaki disease when he unintentionally falls for one of his teammates. Although can he confess his feelings when he is sure t...