The Clerk and the CEO

By PurplePassion2575

Jungkook has lost everything worthwhile in life; family, love, and career. He finds himself at his lowest whe... More

Part 1: Sorry pathetic story
Part 2: The CEO is holding my shoe
Part 3: Forbidden sweet fruit
Part 4: Too confident
Part 6: Quite the ranter
Part 7: Did we just have a conversation about porn?
Part 8: Unbeliveable
Part 9: The new term for snooping
Part 10: So gorgeous
Part 11: Hiding
Part 12: Lunacy
Part 13: I must have that smile in my life
Part 14: Oh, Christmas Gods
Part 15: It's tradition
Part 16: I'm a goddamn lucky man
Part 17: How'd you get my underwear?
Part 18: Equal in all things
Part 19: Silly papa
Part 20: Flavor

Part 5: Creepy little elf dude

254 45 32
By PurplePassion2575

After a nice evening and day off to myself, I arrive early to work on Monday morning.

I look around the department and shake my head. I hate the setup of the holiday department. What the hell, I might as well rearrange some things. I start to move a few things around.

"What do you think you're doing, Kungtook?!" My head snaps back.

"It's Jungkook, Mark!"

"Whatever, bitch."

"Mark, the setup in this department is not good. I know we can achieve –"

"Look, dip shit, you better stop trying to show me up and get my job! I saw your overtime request and I got plenty of it. But keep pissing me off and you won't see a minute of it!" What an asshole, but he will not dampen my mood.

"Mark, I'm just trying to—"

"I'll be in my office uhm working. Text me if it's an emergency only! Better yet just ask Lisa! Don't disturb me!" He walks away.

God, I hate his ass!

"Hey, Jungkook! What are you doing?" Lisa says, walking towards me with a bright smile.

"Good morning, Lisa. I'm trying to get some fucking order in this department, but our insecure infant shit face boss thinks I'm trying to get his crappy job." She rolls her eyes and I chuckle.

"Organize all you want. That snotty little bitch wouldn't even know the difference," she says."

"Thanks, Lisa. Organizing is exactly what I'm going to do!"

I start organizing and moving items with the disbelief that this department makes any money at all. I'm so frustrated with this mess I start to share this with Lisa. My head is down as I'm talking, quickly moving things from here to there.

"This department is a complete mess! I can't believe they make any money! They don't know shit about running a store." I'm not done yet and continue on a rampage of a rant as I organize.

"At the register, we should have the quick last-minute items! You know, like tape, bows, wrapping paper, and gift tags." Maybe that dumb baby boss won't listen, but at least I can tell Lisa.

"The Kim Tree Topper is a hot buy and where are they!? They're in the fuckin' storeroom! They should be at the entrance when you walk in. It doesn't make sense. They're losing money. The tree skirts should be with the Christmas tree and lights display! Where the fuck are they? On the other side of the department next to the outside reindeer. Give me a fuckin break!" I hear Lisa coughing and I'm too focused to stop.

"We've got a big sale going on and where are the sales items? In the fuckin' storeroom! It's all wrong! This is like entry level marketing! If I were running this department..." Lisa coughs again and I turn to see if she's okay.

She looks as if she's frightened with eyes wide open. "What?" I speak. She signals with her eyes to indicate someone's behind me. I know she's not scared of Mark's ass so it could only be... Oh shit.

I turn around and Kim Taehyung is standing behind me.

"Jungkook, please continue, if you were running this department..."

"Uhm, I-I'm sorry. I'm shouldn't have spoken."

Mr. Kim's phone rings and he steps away.

I'm not sure if I'm fired or not. Damn it, this job is a mess in many ways, but I need it and uh I like it.

Mr. Kim returns.

"Jungkook, I have a meeting. I'll see you later." I drop my chin to my chest as he walks away. Lisa rushes to my side and my guts twist into a big knot.

"I think I just shit talked myself out of a job." I rake my fingers through my hair and shake my head.

"No, I think he really wants to talk to you," she says in an upbeat voice. "Like know what you think. So, let's get this place set up." Her smile comforts me and, regardless of whether I'll be fired or not, Kim's Department Store deserves an awesome Holiday department.

"Okay, I need the key to the storeroom. Shit, it's in Marks office. I'll get it." I announce and walk to the small office in back of the department next to the storeroom. Today there's a pep in my step.

Just as I place my hand on the knob, I hear some strange noises I can't make out, so I place my ear to the door.

"The fuck!" Before I rush in, I think how I can use this to my advantage. I take out my cell phone and turn on the video recorder and slowly enter the office.

Dumbass forgot to lock the door, fortunately for me.

I walk in behind Mark who is getting his dick sucked by that creepy little Elf from the Santa's Village. In full fuckin' elf costume. This image of Santa's Elf going down on Mark would be funny if it wasn't so damn disgusting.

They're so into what they're doing they don't notice me. I make sure I've got the video and then clear my throat, loudly. Mark jumps up, knocks the elf on the floor and then clumsily pulls up his pants.

"What the fuck, Perv!" Mark shouts.

"I was going to let you finish but I threw up in my mouth," I say as the little elf dude runs past me out the door.

"Oh, I guess your boyfriend's break is over." I sneer wickedly. Goodness, it feels good to hold a little power over this brat bastard.

Mark's stunned as his mouth drops open.

"I think you will be giving me and Lisa our pick of overtime," I say smugly, folding my arms over my chest.

"That's it! No more overtime for you, bitch!"

I raise my phone and press the play button. He steps forward as if he's going to try to grab my phone, so I securely place it in my vest's inside pocket. "Asshole, it's on the cloud and I sent it to my email."

"Now what were you saying....Bitch. You wanna think about that again?" I chuckle. "Things will be different around here from now on, you tiny dick. That's if you want to keep your job."

"Okay, J-Jungkook," he stutters.

"Oh, so now you know my name! If you fuck with me or Lisa again, this video goes to the employment director! Do you understand what I'm saying!?" Mark nods his head to indicate yes. There's a joy in seeing that worm sweat. Yep, today's a good day.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry for –"

"Whatever, bitch," I say, as I turn and leave the office.

I tell Lisa, who can't stop laughing.

"Eww! The creepy little Elf dude! I'm not touching a damn thing in that office." We both laugh.

"Mark's really bad for this store. He needs to go. I got an idea. Where's the phone number for technology?"

"It's listed here," Lisa says with a puzzling look and stands by as I make the call.

"Uh, this is Mark the manager of the Holiday department." Lisa covers her mouth with both hands to keep her from laughing.

"I'm having problems with my computer and need a full diagnostic run. A good time is at noon when I'm at lunch. My biggest issue is the internet search engine. Ok, thank you very much." I hang up.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asks.

"Handling Mark's bitch ass. That office has a high-speed computer with a large monitor. I'm certain his stupid ass is watching porn on it. So, let's see how good Kim's security is. This store and the customers deserve better."

"Look at you caring, it's so nice. I knew there was hope for you."

"I guess I do care, and I like the way it feels. We'll see what happens. If nothing happens, I still have the video." I think how much lighter I've felt over the last month. Seeing the happy smiling faces of customers as they come to the Holiday Department has touched me. Especially the sweet and innocent children. Their eyes light up just looking at the lit trees, ornaments, and decorations. Working here warms my heart in a way it's never been warmed before. It feels good. Really good.

The newly reorganized department looks awesome and has a great flow. The Kim Tree Toppers are flying off the shelves. We'll have to order more quickly.

"Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Miss!" I say with a warm smile and heart as the phone rings.

"Jungkook. This is Mr. Kim. I'm free and will see you in my office now." I'm frozen and speechless.

"Jungkook. Please come up to my office."

"Oh, sure, Mr. Kim I'm on m-my way."

"Fuck!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.9K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...
38K 3.5K 21
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
1M 54K 64
"W-won't you fire me for kissing you?", Taehyung asked nervous yet excited to leave the hell aka the office where he works "Nope! infact I'll pay you...
149K 5.9K 46
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...