𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

18.8K 1.1K 78
By A_solitude_girl12

Merry Christmas ⛄🌲

A small gift from my side ♥️

Hope you will like it ...

___________________________________

Shashvat reached the airport  a little bit late with his guards and now waiting for his wife bestfriend at waiting area .

He already sent his men to know about the girl landing time . dressed in black suit With crossed legs and shades on shashvat was sitting and scrolling his phone. His posture was looking stren and his aura radiant power which is making people around him shiver .

His attention was diverted from his phone when he heard a girl shouting voice feeling irritated with harsh voice. Shashvat looked at his front but frowned seeing a girl coming in his direction with his men following behind her then it clicked in his mind that she must be his wife's bestfriend.

Shashvat was busy in his thoughts when jeevika reached near him and looking at him with confusingly . Shashvat came out of his thoughts when he heard cough sound of his men . He opened his mouth to introduce himself.

"Hello mister Agra ghurna hogya ho tho , chale" jeevika snapped him . First she was sad not seeing her bestfriend and now this bodyguard is making her feel irritate.

"Iam ...." Shashvat tried to introduce himself.

"I know ,  you are the head of guards or whatever I don't care.... " shashvat looked at his dressing and then looked at guards dressing somewhere his dressing is matching with theirs .

"Abh chale  yah phir you want me to talk with your mam and complain about you " jeevika tried to threaten him . She is eagerly waiting to meet her bestie. And this man infront of her is making her late more .her patience is loosing.

Is she insulting him indirectly.. shrugging the thought away shashvat concentrate to drop her to his wife.

"Chalo" shashvat signed his guards to follow him.

Guards kept her luggage in the car trunk while shashvat took driver seat with jeevika in back seat .
Shashvat frowned at her behaviour but decided to ignore it because he can't deal with this crazy nut piece at all.

"Well how is your boss behaviour with you guys means staff?" Jeevika asked trying to entertain herself.

"He is a good human"  shashvat tried praise himself a little.

"It doesn't seems at all" jeevika murmured which went heard by shashvat. He didn't understand what this girl has problem with him .

"Can I ask you a question?" Shashvat tried ask the question which is roaming around his mind from longtime.

"Go head iam getting bore by the way" her attitude astonished shashvat. How did his wife being bestfriend with her . Both are poles apart where his wife is  calm and kind  and where this attitude girl .

"You didn't saw his face nor met him ever?" Shashvat asked they have been married for 2 years and did she really never watched their marriage photos or any news regarding him.

"No I didn't meet him nor saw his face  , i always hate  that egoistic, saddu , cold hearted person" shashvat mouth fall opened with shock of his insult and without his knowledge he pressed the break making jeevika head collide with front seat .

"What the hell!!!" Jeevika yelled rubbing her forehead which is paining because of sudden jerk .

"We reached" jeevika ignored her mouth which was going to open to yell on him and came out from car.

Shashvat came out from his thoughts hearing the knock in window of the car and he also got down from the car.

As soon as shashvat entered the house he was greeted with sight of his wife chatting with her bestfriend with family members surrounding them.

"Why didn't you came to pick me iam angry with you" jeevika tried to act hurt .

"Iam sorry jeevi but my ankle got twisted and dadi forced me to rest" dhriti explained her reason.

"Bilkul sahi Kiya dadi ji ne" jeevika forgot her complain and checked dhriti leg to see any swollen. Family members are adoring their bond.

"Acha let me me introduce you to family, she is ...."soon dhriti introduce uma dadi , Karishma, Meera , navya and vivaan to them.

"I must say singhania ladies are beauties" jeevika sentences made singhania ladies shy .

"And what about singhania men's" vivaan came infront to get his share of Praise.

"They are okay okay type" hearing jeevika blunt reply made singhania ladies widened their eyes in shock .

Vivaan just got mini heartattack..did his charm and handsomeness gone or what ... whole country is mad behind his and his brothers charm but this girl is just insulting them . This girl doesn't have good taste . Vivaan thought and trying to convince himself.

"Well you can ignore my charm but not my brother aka your jeju's charm" vivaan thought that she won't atleast her brother aka her jeju.

"Acha , let  see me him then" all where stunned with her  question. She didn't meet him ?

"You didn't met him ?" Navya asked   there is someone other than her who doesn't smitten over this so called singhania men's charm.

"No I would have met him , mein toh direct airport se Tera pass aye hoon" jeevika was not able to understand why they are all are asking her this much question regarding her so called jeju.

"But he ..." Dhriti pointed towards shashvat who was standing behind vivaan.

"He is your guard" jeevika answered looking at shashvat once then at dhriti .

"NO!!!" Vivaan and dhriti yelled together making jeevika jump at her place.

"He is my husband shashvat singhania " dhriti said while gritting her teeth . She is aware of her mother in law sharp glare at the insult of her son.

"Ohh I didn't knew " jeevika said there is no guilt on her face .

"Say sorry " dhriti nuddged jeevika while bumping her shoulder with her .

"For what?" Jeevika asked not understanding why she needs to apologise. She didn't committed any mistake did she?

The pain and the problems this man caused on his bestfriend is nothing infront of this small insult thought jeevika.

"Fine" seeing dhriti hard glare jeevika gave up.

"Iam sorry for my not recognising you" there no guilt and sincerity in her voice .

"It's okay" shashvat said this is nothing infront of the smile on his wife face.

"Dhriti make your friend comfortable" uma dadi said with this all went to their respective rooms .

Shashvat was busy in his thoughts that he didn't noticed when vivaan came and stood beside him.

"Bhai apka sasural (inlaws)  mein apki kohi izzat nahi hain...Tsk tsk " vivaan taunting words shashvat snapped from his thoughts.

When shashvat realised his brother words before he could beat his brother vivaan ran from there.

Shashvat can't blame but agree with vivaan ...his mother in law clearly doesn't like always finds a way to taunt him now his wife's bestfriend aka his sister in law is also added on this list . God knows how many more peoples are there.

*****************************

Vivaan and navya were driving to kuldevi temple.  Vivaan was driving while navya was scrolling her phone. Getting bored from constant driving vivaan got bored . It was his dear wife idea to not take any driver or guards because she wants to have some quality time with him .

Finally vivaan patience broke and his snatched phoe from navya hand .

"What is this behaviour patidev?"navya yelled trying to snatch her phone with from his hand still after alot of struggles she didn't able to get her phone . Navya sat on her seat with puffed cheeks and hands crossed near the chest clearly showing anger .

"Alaa meri biwi naraz ho gye?" Vivaan said like he is talking with a baby .

"Don't babish me and return back my phone" navya snapped at him .

"Leave about your phone and concentrate on your pati." Vivaan said ...

"Chalo let's play 20 questions" vivaan said the only source of entertainment for him was his one and only wife.

"I don't want to play any game with you " navya clearly rejected his statements.

"Why not ..see iam getting bored and it's your idea to not bring driver so you have to entertain me" vivaan tried to blame her  to make her agree.

"Entertain?" Navya asked is she some kind of phone or television that will give him entertainment.

"I mean to say talk with me .. and it will nearly take 3 hours to reach the temple" vivaan said while thought to play it to know more about his family and him.

"Fine!!!" Navya agreed making vivaan happy.

"Okay I will start ... favourite colour " navya started the game.

"Grey..my turn your favourite fruit?" Vivaan asked.

"Strawberry..... Tell me a wierd or different nickname which not many people knows" navya asked .

" Change the question " vivaan tried to change the question.

"No we can't change...answer it or I will ask you more difficulty question " now navya is curious to know..

"Okay fine... Laddoo " vivaan gulped before uttering his so wierd Nick name

"What are you serious.. laddoo and you ...it's quite cute ..."  Navya brust into laughter hearing it .

"Stop that... my Massi used to call me " that's why vivaan was not ready to answer it but he knows if he didn't answer this question this she may ask him more difficult and embarrass question.

"How it would looked in your childhood.. whenever someone asked your name and you had answered them laddoo singhania" navya can't able hold on her laugh imagining THE VIVAAN SINGHAL nickname as laddoo ..

"Stop it .. biwi" vivaan yelled..

"Okay but seriously laddoo singhania" navya again brust into laughter.

"Now answer my question what do you hate most about my family" it Clearly visible on her face that she hates his family but reason is hidden from him.

"Selfishness" without any second thought navya answered him.

Vivaan can't less agree with it .. his bada papa is selfish for profits , his elder brother abhyant singhania is selfish for his bhabhi, his bua is selfish for name and fame ...the selfish family aka singhania family.

"Now my turn ...as you are a Playboy tell me the lat time when you flirted with a girl tell me honestly  " navya somewhere know this answer.

"May be a month back" vivaan asked and secretly looking at her expression to notice any distress but damn his wife is emotionless.

"That's not long back ..." Navya said .a month back means may be after their marriage..once a Playboy is always a Playboy.

"Now my turn whom do you love most" vivaan asked.

"My mom dad" the pain and love for her parents went noticed by vivaan .

"Now my turn ..whom you hate most " navya asked trying to  divert his attention from her parents. She can't show him her weakness at all.

"My dad" the hate in his tone is clearly visible. Navya noticed how his hold on driving wheel tighten and viens are ready to pop out ..she felt confused seeing a son hate for his own father.

"Kamal hain log apna mom dad se itna pyaar karte hain aur tum unse nafrat karte hoon" navya teased him trying to know more about the matter so that It can be helpful for her revenge.

"Can't explain myself" vivaan took deep breaths to calm himself. The hate he have for his father is beyond everything.

"Favourite sports player?" Vivaan asked.

"Virat Kohli" navya answered quickly.

"Mera bhi ditto ..." Vivaan said and gave hi fi to eachother and laugh .

"Favourite movie" navya asked

"Phir Hera pheri" vivaan answered while navya widened her eyes seeing the so many similarities between them .

"Same here ditto" navya yelled with happiness and gave hi fy to him .

Like this they both enjoyed eachother company and reached their destination .

Vivaan parked the car and a pandit ji was waiting for them outside. Vivaan went near him and navya followed behind him . Both took the blessing of pandit ji .

"Chalo galdi se tayaar ho jao , guruji app logo ka intezar kar rahe hain" pandit ji said blessings them with happy life.

"Bahurani yeh lo aur tayar ho jao aur vivaan tum bhi tayar ho jao" pandit ji said while passing a plate which is filled with saree and many other martial symbols and passed another plate to vivaan.

Signed a lady who was standing behind him to take them to freshen up . Both followed the lady .

*****************************

Vivaan was waiting for navya near the stairs . He has changed into chocolate brown kurta . Just them he got a call from . Vivaan was talking on phone when heard footsteps from his behind. Still talking on his phone vivaan turned but the view he saw , stunned him .

A woman wearing pink silk saree with traditional jewellery was walking towards him . Her steps are looking very gracious. Her brown eyes was shining in the heat and what he liked most about the woman the peace  on her face which is making his breath hitched for a second.What stunned him was the woman was none other than his stubborn wife , navya vivaan singhania.

(Navya outfit)

Vivaan came out from his thoughts and scolded himself for admiring navya. Soon navya and vivaan both climbed the stairs and went inside the temple.
Where singhania kul guru was waiting for them.

Both took his blessings and soon Pooja was started for their happily married life. Guru ji took the a pair of golden bangles from godesses feet and hand them to vivaan to make navya wore .

Navya hesitantly forwarded her hand , vivaan looked at her before taking her hand in his . As soon as vivaan felt navya smooth skin against his , he felt a shiver run down from his body and his heart felt the peace, peace which he  is searching from his childhood. Shrugging every thoughts away vivaan made her wear those bangles.

(Vivaan outfit)

As soon as vivaan finished his work navya took her hand instantly. She tries to ignore those feelings which formed with just a small touch of his .

Guruji forwarded a sindoor box and signed vivaan to fill her hairline with it . Vivaan gulped before taking a pinch of sindoor and filled her hairline on the same time navya closed her eyes . Some sprinkle of sindoor fall on her nose , vivaan uttered sorry and raise his hand to clean it .

"Leave it , don't clean it ... it's signifying that how much strong and lovable bond you both are going to have" kul guru ji said with smiling face making couple feel awkward. Vivaan gave him fake smile. There is no such feelings called love in this life and if it is there then feeling is not made for him , thought vivaan.

At last kul guru forwarded a pair of anklets. Vivaan took them and bend down on his knees and took her left feet and keep on his thigh to make her wear it .

"Jo pati apni patni samne juk ne se nahi khatra ta woh Puri duniya mein apna naam aur izzat kabhi nahi kohega"(the husband who won't hesitate to bend infront of his wife, would be respected among the world)guru ji said making both of them looking into eachother eyes. After making her wear , vivaan stood on his toes . Both took guru ji blessings.

"Jaisa radha krishna ko pura karti hain, Parvati shiv ko aur siya ram ko ..usse tarah ekk dusra ko humesha saath dena aur ekk dusra Sahara bana"guru ji blessed them . His words and those bangles, sindoor and payal are making navya feel weighted .

"Bahurani sa , don't remove this bangles and payal for a year and this sindoor should always on hairline for the long life of your husband" guru ji guided her with the rules.

"And what about my long life?" And can navya shit her mouth. Never she always speak out what is in her heart . Guruji looked at her  confusingly.

"Mera matlab hain ki mujhe chudi , payal aur sindoor pehan ke rakhna hain apni pati dev ki lambi Umar ka liya , par meri lambi umar ka kya" navya asked the question without any second.

"Do you really want me to wear those things?' vivaan was shocked with her question and his wife is really gone case.

"If it's possible" navya replied and shrugged her shoulders .

"Bahurani ,The assumption that men do not wear any symbol of marriage is not entirely correct.
Men are supposed to wear a symbol - A janeyu/ Yajnopavitam/ Upavita.

In Sanatan Dharma Yajnopavitam or the "sacred thread" is a thin, consecrated cord, composed of separate cotton strands, worn to symbolize the permission given to the wearer to perform sandhyavandanamand recite the Gayetri Mantra.

This is far less common these days though.

Now lets come to your Question.
The sacred thread has three strands.
A bachelor wears only one sacred thread;
A married man wears two of them making it six strands.
If the man has married and has fathered a child, he wears three, which makes nine strands"  guru ji tried to clear her doubt.

" bahurani tie this around vivaan wrist" guru ji smiled at their bond . He has already meet with other two daughter in laws  who were signifying calm and simplicity but unlike them navya is  chaotic and noisy . She speaks whatever comes in her mind which is good but sometimes bad also.

"Happy" vivaan asked showing his wrist.

"Very"navya showed him her full teeth.

"Uma ji already said me how much rebellious and smart daughter in law she got for her younger grandson" guruji words made her embarrass.

"Be eachother companion during happy  and sad days" guruji kept his hands on their head and blessed them.And with this both left from there.

******************************
Mumbai:

Singhania mansion :

11:30pm

Shashvat was sitting on a bench of their garden with some papers in his hands . He was in thoughts that he didn't noticed the presence of his mother . Karishma kept her hand on his shoulder to bring him out of thoughts.

"Maa app kab aye" shashvat said trying those papers.

"Abhi , jab tu itna busy he tha" krishma singhania said and snatched the papers from her hand.

"Divorce papers" Karishma widened her eyes in shock read it .

"Yes I am decided to free dhriti from this unwanted marriage" shashvat said .

"You have decided?did dhriti also agreed for it?" Karishma asked with shocked face .

"Mom, iam not a partner she deserves, she deserves someone much better than me " shashvat said the same thing which he said to Parvati dadi.

"What if your the partner she wants?" Karishma is so done with her children.

"Mom please" shashvat tried dismiss the matter.

"Why not shashvat tum dono bhaiyao ne apni zindagi barbad karke rakhe hain , ekk hain ki apni wifi ko dekhta bhi nahi aur dusra apni wife ko dekhna nahi chata" the frustration is clearly visible on her face . Her both the childrens are literally crack heads .

"Mom these is good for me , for dhriti, for us" shashvat tried to keep his point.

"Did you ever tried to know that did she really want this , will she happy after getting parting ways from her only love" selfishness runs in singhania blood without any doubt .

From the two persons who heard dhriti and ayushree conversation (chapter 12)one was Karishma singhania . Dhriti every words made Karishma believe that dhriti loves shashvat very much and the way shahsvat punished Amit , it clearly shows dhriti is not the name sake wife of shashvat but more than that .

"Mom she doesn't love me" shashvat words are fumbling.

" tum kisko bol ra ho , mujhe yah apna appko" Karishma question made shashvat confused about his own decision.

"That girl is still with you , taking your every ignorance and harshness instead of understanding her . You are making her condition more words" she noticed how dhriti eyes search for husband in the crowd. The undying love for shashvat is visible to every person.

"Mein na dekha uski ankho mein pyaar Tera liya .she really loves you shashvat..give her a chance . No one can a better life partner for you other than her" Karishma tried to make her son understand.

"Tum ne humesha apna Maan ki hain toh Aaj yeh faisla uska haath mein doo aur agar woh bhi tumse alag hona ko tayar hain toh mein kuch nahi khaonge" she wants dhriti to take this decision.

"Iam not saying all this as your mother, iam saying all this as woman for another woman .that girl is so strong and believe me she will not broken after you guys divorce but being a woman i always notice how much she waits for you , for your love ,for your attention..."  She wants dhriti to have her share of happiness that girl has waited enough for her son and her son's love.

"Let her decide" shashvat was in thoughts.

"I know Preeti (shashvat ex lover) is not the reason for not moving on ...it's your insecurity which is the reason...you are afraid that another life can also destroy because of you" shahsvat looked at his mom with shock expression. It's not the love for his ex lover which is making him move on its insecurity which starting growing inside him after her death.

He knows there is a hidden enemy who is waiting for the right time to strike against them and the same enemy who killed Preeti and his mom (may be). He can't risk dhriti life by involving her in it .

"You don't want to imagine dhriti in the  place of preeti ever"  and that's the main thing which shashvat would never let that happen. He may not able to protect khushi but he will cross any limits to protect dhriti.

"Never mom and I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN" the determination to protect dhriti in visible in his words . The two years of their married life made him realise that dhriti is a pure soul who loves him and unknown to him a soft spot started to grow in his heart which wants to keep her save from every problem and from him also.

"I WILL PROTECT HER FROM EVERY PROBLEMS"Karishma smiled the the  third phase of love is found i.e, protectiveness for partner . Shashvat already crossed first stage aka respect for partner and second stage care for his partner. Now love is not away from her son's life . Her son life will again filled with happiness.

Shahsvat decide to let dhriti decide their future .
Let's see what dhriti decide?

_____________________________

Target:240 votes and 40 comments

Hello lovelies 💖...hope you all are doing great

I think it's cleared now the reason of shashvat

Not Accepting dhriti is his insecurity

not his ex lover...

Therefore shashvat is not a cheater...

Share your views on chapter....

Till then...

Love you all ❤️

Take care💖 ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 23.7K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
226K 11.8K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...
513K 32.7K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
339K 28.3K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...