The Clerk and the CEO

PurplePassion2575 द्वारा

Jungkook has lost everything worthwhile in life; family, love, and career. He finds himself at his lowest whe... अधिक

Part 1: Sorry pathetic story
Part 2: The CEO is holding my shoe
Part 3: Forbidden sweet fruit
Part 5: Creepy little elf dude
Part 6: Quite the ranter
Part 7: Did we just have a conversation about porn?
Part 8: Unbeliveable
Part 9: The new term for snooping
Part 10: So gorgeous
Part 11: Hiding
Part 12: Lunacy
Part 13: I must have that smile in my life
Part 14: Oh, Christmas Gods
Part 15: It's tradition
Part 16: I'm a goddamn lucky man
Part 17: How'd you get my underwear?
Part 18: Equal in all things
Part 19: Silly papa
Part 20: Flavor

Part 4: Too confident

242 42 19
PurplePassion2575 द्वारा

Jungkook's POV

We arrive at the club just before 10 p.m. It's crowded and loud as we make our way towards the back to find a table.

We find a table for two across from the VIP section but near the dance floor. We sit and, as I look around, I'm glad that Lisa pushed me to get out. I really need this. She's a good friend.

I look up at the waiter as he approaches with two big fancy drinks.

"We didn't order these drinks," I say.

The waiter moves in closer so we can hear him.

"Sir, they're complementary from the gentleman over there in VIP.

"We both look over and see Kim Taehyung smiling from the VIP section. He's with another man that is not very visible. As I look over at him, Mr. CEO raises his glass.

"No thanks!" I say. "Please send them back."

"You sure? Those guys are hot," the waiter says.

"I don't care!" I hiss.

"Whatever," the waiter says. As he turns to leave, Lisa turns and swoops both drinks off his tray and says thank you. She then turns and smiles at Taehyung and nods her head to thank him.

"I don't want his charity. Like we can't afford to buy our own drinks!" I bark.

"Bitch, we can't! Weren't you just complaining about a shit load of bills?" She rolls her eyes. "I, for one, am going to enjoy my free drink and save my big tit money."

"Lisa, you don't need big tits to get a good man." She's not only beautiful but smart and funny.

"So says the single gay man." She takes a sip. "Shit, these are seriously top shelf. I'll definitely enjoy yours if you don't. But you may have to carry my drunk ass out of here. C'mon Jungkook, enjoy yourself. Let's have some fun."

"I know his type. He just wants to take pity on us," I sneer.

"What!? Were you smoking something funny before you got here? He's a nice man and I've never heard anything bad about him."

After about 10 minutes, I pick up the drink and take a sip. "He'd better be glad I'm thirsty."

Lisa smiles. The drinks are very strong and we take our time.

"I've seen his type at the club before. Rich and hot! Sending a strong drink over in hopes you'll get drunk and then let him bang you in the back of his limo."

"What the fuck are you talking about? He drives a sports car! You need to settle down. He's not a bad man."

Lisa's right. I'm being triggered by my past. He's probably nothing like he was. Why can't I stop thinking that every man just wants to use me? It's not fair.

I shift the conversation and ask Lisa how Jojo is doing. We laugh as she tells me some funny stories, and we enjoy our drinks.

"So what are you getting her for Christmas?" She perks up.

"Only the hottest selling most fabulicious girl toy in the world! Baby Saesi! That goddam doll does everything and she ain't cheap." Lisa giggles with eyes floating in love for her baby girl.

"I hear that's the top selling toy this year," I say.

"With my employee discount and a little more overtime, Baby Saesi will be under the Christmas tree. There's a lot of accessories like a crib, high chair, and more but I can't afford that. My little Jojo has to have this toy."

Lisa's eyes fill with tears and she starts to sob. I hand her a napkin.

"Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry."

"S-She's just a baby and she wants to know why her father doesn't come to see her. What am I supposed to say? I can't tell her the truth, that he's left us for some skanky hoe with big tits."

"D-did I s-say she has big tits?"

"Yes, you did." I pull my chair closer to hers.

"If you're going to leave, then leave. But don't leave your child too. He doesn't even call her or send money for her care. I fuckin' hate that asshole!" Rage tears through my core. Apparently, I'm not the only one that makes bad choices when it comes to men.

Lisa wipes her eyes. "Sorry, Jungkook," she sniffles.

"No, Lisa, it's fine. I'm here for you."

"Thanks, Jungkook. Hey Kim Taehyung is still looking over here."

"Let's dance and I'll give him something to look at," I say, feeling warm and toasty inside following that drink.

We stand and I'm a bit woozy.

"You sure you want to do this, Jungkook?"

"I dance my best after a bit of alcohol," I say and follow her to the dance floor.

The music is great, and my moves get attention from everyone on the dance floor and, I'm certain, Mr. CEO. Take this, Mr. CEO. I do a triple hip thrust that is guaranteed to get a hard rise out of him. I'm teasing him and enjoying it.

There's a difficult dive move that is very hard to do but the alcohol makes me feel really confident. Too confident. The fact that I've never successfully executed this move was information I failed to consider in the moment.

I start my dive with perfect positioning and my lift off is perfect, but the crowded dance floor adds a level of difficulty I had not considered.

As I rotate my hips and go into my landing, a couple dances right into my landing zone.

Slam! I end up on my back in a corner against a mirrored wall with both legs in the air. Shit.

It is an embarrassing undignified position.

"Ohhhh!" The crowd moans followed by laughter.

Fuck! Not again!! Twice in one day. Why am I trying to impress his ass anyway. It's not like I like him. Well he is hot and seems like a decent man.

Lisa rushes over to me as I readjust my body.

"Oh my God, you okay!?"

"Please tell me he's not looking."

"Ok, he's not looking."

"He's totally looking, isn't he?"

"Totally," she says and smiles

As we head back to our table, I notice that Mr. CEO and his friend are leaving. As I walk past their table, he says good night. I turn and nod as he again flashes his amazing smile. I can't hold his gaze following the tall mountain of shame that I'm climbing. He is so beautiful, and I have a powerful urge to consume him.

"Thanks for the drinks, Mr. Kim." Lisa says.

"You are welcome, Lisa." I catch a glimpse of his friend as he scurries off in a rush for some reason. I can't blame him. Look who he's going home with. Stop it, I tell myself as I proceed to our table.

"He's into you, Jungkook."

"Uh, no he's not. He's going home to his big mansion and to fuck that dude into next week."

"No, they're friends but not romantic. I couldn't really see his friend, but his body language says it all. The whole time he couldn't take his eyes off of you. Yep, he has it about as bad for you as you have it for him." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Sounds like you want to be fucked into next week," Lisa says with a laugh.

"The last thing I need is a man, no matter how good the fucking is."

"Sounds like a sorry pathetic story to me. Jungkook, I'm here for you." She's right. We've gotten close and she's been very vulnerable with me.

I take a deep breath, hold it for a few seconds and slowly exhale. I take another sip of my drink which seems bottomless.

"Over a year ago, about three months before Christmas, I met this smart, fun, and very handsome guy at the bar across from my workplace. He was quite handsome."

I pause for a moment, considering whether I want to share or not. Somehow it feels safe with Lisa. I think sharing may help with some of my feelings.

I take a quick breath in and blow it out as I begin to fidget with the decorative toothpick in my drink, needing something to do with my hand while rubbing the other hand in an up and downward motion on my thigh with a lowered head.

"I was a successful trader and quite wealthy at the time. I had the best of everything. I wouldn't think twice about buying a drink like this for everyone at my table." I then look up and find compassionate eyes.

"I had a comfortable life. It was really nice." I clear my throat. "Did I tell you he was handsome?"

"Yes, you did, Jungkook."

"Well anyway the sex was good and he seemed crazy about me. Bottom line is he asked me to do something illegal and my dumb ass did it. So here I am. I can't afford to buy my own drink. I now live in a space so small I can cook and clean the place without getting out of bed and, oh yeah, my boss is a demon child."

I unexpectedly feel a tickle in my stomach. It's not sadness, it's humor. I start laughing and then in a few seconds Lisa joins in. The tickle in my belly grows and my laughter is uncontrollable.

I hit the table a few times as tears flood my eyes. Why was I laughing? My circumstances weren't funny. A few weeks ago, I was pretty sure I'd be homeless.

The image of me in a tailored suit on top of the world and now being crushed under the shoe of a brat child boss, and wearing my red holiday clerk vest with a Santa hat was just hysterically funny.

"Yep, everyone has a sorry pathetic story," Lisa says with a big beaming smile. "So, is this why you hate the Christmas Holiday Season?" Suddenly, it's no longer funny. I pause and nod slowly.

"Yes, this certainly put a stain on the holidays for me." I swallow and a slow-moving tear streams down my cheek. I breathe, feeling the warm comfort of Lisa's hand on top of mine and, somehow, I know we will both be okay.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

149K 5.9K 46
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...
320K 9K 37
✨ When Y/N ends up in bed with a HOT, TATTOOED, PIERCED, dark haired man after her Christmas leaving party, she never expected to meet him again in t...
51.2K 2.6K 19
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
741K 40.2K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...