TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy

1.7K 35 34
By BiancaSantana880

"So now that we're about to die, do you know know we could finally hear that new song of yours" John whispered to branch with an eager look on his face.

But branch had an annoyed expression, "John I'm not sure now is a good time for a happy song, at least not at our darkest time"

"Aw, ok, I'll never hear your song" John frowns.

But branch still sees poppy still sad, he couldn't let it go, even if it means facing his dark past.

"Ok brozone, if we really are gonna die, I guess we should do the ritual one last time" John says.

"John's right, sure we're about to get eaten but I guess this means we should used this time to say a last goodbye" Floyd says.

"Ok everyone join hands" John says as they take an hand and form in a circle.

John between spruce and Clay, spruce holds Floyd's hand and Clay takes branch as branch and Floyd hold hands.

They bow their heads and close their eyes to begin the ritual.

"United we stand....brozone together..." circling around brozone moves to Floyd.

"Hey...I'm glad we could be together, at least we could die as a family together" Floyd whispered to branch.

"Branch?" But when he realized branch didn't respond, he opens his eyes to see he was only holding clay's hand.

"Branch's not here" Clay says.

"Where's branch?" Floyd asked as they looked around .

"You with the sad eyes" then they heard branch singing.

"Branch what are you-" John was interrupted by Floyd.

"Wait John, let him I think I know what he's doing"

"Don't be discouraged" they sees him approaching poppy, it had them concerned about his past, they know how he feels being around other trolls.

"Oh, I realize It's hard to take courage In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all The darkness inside you Can make you feel so small" he opens his arms and his brothers were in awed, branch was willing to face his fears.

Bridget on the outside was hearing the chime of hug bracelets.

"What are you doing? The king is waiting. Get those Trolls out there!" The chef barked.

"Sorry, Chef" she stroll the crockpot.

"Oh, you are sorry" she growled.

Show me a smile then Don't be unhappy, can't remember when I last saw you laughing This world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear Just call me up Cause I will always be there" brozone soon joined in in a hormonic acoustic.

"Ooh, And I see your true colors Shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you"

In a moment of compassion, Branch sings to cheer Poppy up, which regains their colors and both trolls confess their feelings for each other, with the rest of the Trolls joining in.

"So don't be afraid To let them show Your true colors True colors are beautiful" poppy sings with him.

"I see your true colors Shining through True colors I see your true colors That's why I love you So don't be afraid To let them show Your true colors True colors Are beautiful Like a rainbow" they danced around the other trolls bringing back their color.

"Like a rainbow" then cooper plays the harmonica then poppy and branch finally hugged, he finally faced his fears

"Thank you!" Poppy says.

"No. Thank you" branch says.

"For what?" she asked.

"First making me face my fears" he says then he felt John touched his shoulders.

"We're so proud of you" John says.

"Happiness is inside of all of us, as long as you have someone to show you, right branch" Floyd tells branch.

"Right Sometimes, you just need someone to help you find it" branch says.

"What's gonna happen now, Princess Poppy?" A kid asked.

"I don't know. But I know we're not giving up" poppy says.

Then the pot rumbles around them, it was their time now, poppy holds on to the child troll.

"No" someone shouts as brozone holds hands together to form a troll chain

"This is it, Mr. Dinkles. This is it" biggie screams.

But it was Bridget, "Poppy!" She was freeing the trolls.

"Bridget?" Poppy says.

"Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!" Branch and brozone could hear the bergans chanting.

"What are you doing?"" She asked.

"I can't let them eat you"

"But..."

"Come on! Poppy let's go" John says as he grabs branch and they ran with the other trolls.

"You gotta go! Hurry! Go, go, go! Get out of here!" Bridget tries helping them.

"No! Bridget, if you go in there without us, you know what they'll do"

"I know"

"But, Bridget..."

"It's okay. It's okay, Poppy. You showed me what it feels like to be happy. I never would have known if it wasn't for you. And I love you for that"

"I love you too, Bridget"

"Bridget!" The chef called her.

"Go on, now. You have to hurry!"

"Thank you Bridget" John and brozone thanks her.

"You're not so bad" Clay says.
But branch could see how concerned poppy was.

"Come with us"

"And make it easier for them to find you? No way! You have to go. Now!"

"Bridget!" But poppy refuses to abandon her.

So Bridget pushes her back and poppy hugs her finger.

"Bye, Poppy"

It was time for trollstice, everyone kept chanting: "Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!"

But king gristle was still waiting for his date, "Wait!
Chef, shouldn't we wait for Lady Glittersparkles?"

"You are absolutely right. Now, everyone, there will be no Trolls until...The king's plus one has arrived"

But unfortunately the other bergans weren't gonna wait, the king couldn't have his people wait longer.

"Boo!" They roared.

"We've waited long enough!" Someone shouts.

"Unless..." but the chef had big plans.

"Unless, what?" The king asked.

"Well, unless she doesn't come at all. But that's crazy talk. Who wouldn't wanna be with you?" She manipulated him.

"Yeah. Maybe we should start"

"Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!" Then he heard the crowd uproariously cheering.

"Yeah. Maybe we should start" so it was finally decided.

"Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!
Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Yeah!"

"Go! Come on. Hurry!" Like in the past, Brozone helps make sure no troll is left behind.

"Come on. Everybody, let's go" Clay says.

"No Troll left behind!" Spruce says.

"Watch your step" Floyd helps.

"Ok that's everyone" Clay says as they regroup.

"Wait a minute...where's branch" spruce asked, they looked around but then they looked back and realized.

"Poppy?"john says.

They ran back to see branch is with poppy, "branch what are you doing, we got to go" John says.

"Yeah queen poppy we got to go" Clay added.

"No, Bridget just ruined her life to save ours. It's not right!"

"Poppy there's nothing we can do?" John says.

"But She deserves to be happy as much as we do. They all do!"

"Poppy's right?" Branch says, "it's time we end this war of fear once and for all"

"But branch it-" John tried to play the protective brother.

"Too dangerous, I know...but I also know us that I'm not afraid anymore, as long as we have each other, nothing will happen to us, right" and with that his brothers realized he was really grown up.

"All right, everybody. Who's ready to eat Trolls? King Gristle...There is only one thing that will ever make you happy...And only one Bergen who can provide it" but when the chef opened the pot...

"Bon appetit!" There were no trolls.

"They're gone!" She says.

"Gone?" The bergans blurted, it was that one year ago all over again.

"They're gone?" Gristle says.

Bridget was gonna get the blame, "Idget...What did you do? You ate them! You greedy, greedy pig"

"No! I..."

Then the bergans turned on her, "She ruined Trollstice! Guards, lock her up! Let's get her!" The guards surrounded her.

Then suddenly the trolls came back in a roller skate, it shocked the bergans when they ride on a gator and as they flew in the air, they landed revealing she was Lady Glittersparkles.

"Lady Glittersparkles?" Gristle was surprised.

Then brozone landed, they pose together.

"What?"

"But how? Why? Why did you do this?" He was confused.

"Because she didn't think you would want someone like her. I mean take a look at her man" Floyd says.

"Yeah, I mean, hello? Is it me you're looking for? I don't think so" Bridget says.

"Guards, finish her!" But the chef wasn't done.

"No" gristle tries to stop them.

"Wait! King Gristle, when you were with Bridget, you were feeling something, weren't you?" Poppy asked.

"Yeah, I was. I just thought it was too much pizza" he says.

"Me, too" Bridget says.

"That feeling? That was happiness" poppy says.

"What?" The bergans were surprised.

"But you have to eat a Troll to be happy. Everyone knows that! Don't you?" One of them asked.

"No, eating a troll doesn't make you happy" John says, "and it can't be fair that you can't only be happy for one day a year on a holiday"

"But King Gristle's never eaten a Troll in his life, right?" Floyd asked.

"No, I haven't. Yet, here I am. My belly empty... And my heart full" he takes Bridget's hand, However, Chef refuses to accept peace.

"Don't listen to her! There's only one way to be happy. My way!" She pushed them apart, heads towards the trolls.

She slammed her fist causing branch to fly in the air, and she caught him in her hand.

"AH!" John panicked.

"BRANCH!" Floyd reach out to him.

"BABY BRANCH" Clay shouts.

"Bitty b!" Spruce screamed,

"No!" Bridget yelled.

"With me in charge... I'll serve you Troll every day of the year. With me as queen... All of life will be a never-ending feast of happiness! Come on, eat! Eat!" She threatened to feed branch to king gristle.

"AH!" Brozone watch as branch was on a tongue about to get eaten.

"NO!" they ran and quickly pulled branch out, they check brozone for any injuries.

"Are you ok" John check him as Clay muscled his face and spruce dust him off and Floyd hugs him.

"I'm ok you guys" branch says.

Then the chef tries to attempt to feed brozone all of them to the king.

But John spruce Floyd and Clay each pick up a fork knife and spoon cutlery to defend off the chef, each wielding a cutlery at her.

"Back off we got utensils" spruce threatens her with a knife.

"And we're not afraid to use them" John added, but poppy gets between thrm.

"No!" She had brozone lowered their utensils.

"Happiness isn't something you put inside. It's already there"

"Yeah Sometimes you just need someone to help you find it" Floyd says.

"Can I really be happy?" One bergan asked then all started to muttered as they see it.

"I want to be happy!"

"And me!"

"And what about me?"

"Do you really think I can be happy?"

"Of course! It's inside you!"

Then suddenly branch realized it was his turn to sing his song.

"John" he called him.

"What?" But he was distracted.

"John" he grabs his arm.

"What?"

"Now the time for me to sing that song"

"What? Really?" John seemed eager.

"Yeah"

"Ok ok, come on guys, branch is about to sing his song" John gathered the others.

"Finally" Spruce says.

"About time" Clay says, they get ready to sing.

"Ok so just follow branch's lead and go along" John says.

"It's inside of all of us! And I don't think it. I feel it!"

"I got this feeling inside my bones" branch sang then he and Floyd sang together. "It goes electric wavy when I turn it on"

"And if you want it inside your soul" John sang.

"Just open up your heart let music take control" then spruce and Clay join in.

The. Brozone started dancing, "I've got that sunshine in my pocket Got that good soul in my feet I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops I can't take my eyes up off it moving so phenomenally The room on lock the way we rock it So don't stop" then poppy and her friends joined in, "Under the lights, when everything goes Nowhere to hide when I'm getting you close Can't stop, won't stop When we move well you already know Let's go, let's work So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine" then the bergans started dancing in joy.

"Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance Feel the good-good creeping up on you so just dance, dance, dance, come on All those things I shouldn't do but you dance, dance, dance And ain't nobody leaving soon so keep dancing I can't stop the feeling So just dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling So just dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling So just dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling So keep dancing, come on"

Brozone helped the bergans dance then the trolls came raining down to join the party, branch flew from a Bergan's hand and brozone caught him and they danced together.

"Yeah, I can't stop the..."

Joy is brought to Bergen Town as a result, and the Trolls and the Bergens end their feud. However, Chef still refuses to accept peace, he heads to brozone with carving knifes, threatening to eat them.

"AH!" Brozone panicked, but branch got in front of his brothers, they protected him now it was his turn, he whipped his hair causing the chef to drop her knives.

"AH!" She shook her hand, then she gets hit with utensils by brozone as they threaten to do it again then Bridget throws a spoon at her.

Then two tells squirt lemon at her, "My eyes!"

"Let's do it!" Satin and chenille used their hair to trip her.

she and Creek are sent rolling out of Bergen Town into the woods via a flaming serving cart.

"I can't stop the...I can't stop the...I can't stop the...
I can't stop the... I can't stop the...I can't stop the feeling Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling Feel the good creeping up on you so just dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling All those things I shouldn't do but you dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling And ain't nobody leaving soon so keep dancing I can't stop the feeling Got this feeling in my body I can't stop the feeling Got this feeling in my body I can't stop the feeling Wanna see you move your body I can't stop the feeling Got this feeling in my body, come on" then the bergans and trolls dance spreading peace in bergan town.

"Our new queen!"

Back home, Peppy allows Poppy to become Queen of the Trolls, and brozone continues to sing.

"Great song branch, we're so proud of you" John says as they gathered around.

"And it's a great song too" John added.

"Well I did learn form the best" branch admits.

"Go, Queen Poppy! Way to go, Poppy!"

"You did it!"

"Alright, Queen Poppy! She's my friend! I know her!"

"So just dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling So just dance, dance, dance I can't stop the feeling So keep dancing, come on"

"Hey guys I'll be back" branch ran to poppy, "hey I know it's not officially hug time yet, but...I think I'm ready for that hug now"

Poppy squealed in joy, "well Now that I am queen, I decree that hug time is all the time"

Poppy begins a friendship with Branch as they share a hug

"I can't stop the...I can't stop the..."

Then Cloud Guy appeared, "Up high!" They both high five him pushing him off and he smiled.

Then the party goes on, with brozone singing, "hey you know John there is this other song I was practicing I'm hoping we could try" branch says.

"Sure what is it?"

Do you remember, 21st night of September?
Love was changing the mind of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away
Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing
As we danced in the night
Remember, how the stars stole the night away, yeah yeah yeah
Hey hey hey
Ba de ya, say do you remember?
Ba de ya, dancing in September
Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day
Ba duda, ba duda, ba duda, badu
Ba duda, badu, ba duda, badu
Ba duda, badu, ba duda, yeah
My thoughts are with you
Holding hands with your heart to see you
Only blue talk and love
Remember, how we knew love was here to stay
Now December
Found the love we shared in September
Only blue talk and love
Remember, the true love we share today
Hey hey hey
Ba de ya, say do you remember?
Ba de ya, dancing in September
Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day
There was a
Ba de ya, say do you remember?
Ba de ya, dancing in September
Ba de ya, golden dreams were shiny days
Now our bell was ringing, aha
Our souls was singing
Do you remember every cloudy day, yau
There was a
Ba de ya, say do you remember?
Ba de ya, dancing in September
Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day
There was a
Ba de ya, say do you remember?
Ba de ya, dancing in September
Ba de ya, golden dreams were shiny days
Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya, de ya

And that is the story of how brozone changed their faith, but what they didn't know was...their world was about to get a-whole lot bigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 389 32
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
166K 2.9K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
4.5K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...
2.4K 38 19
There was something missing to make BroZone a step closer to perfect. The manager wanted a fifth member to be added to the band. John Dory's parents...