Foreign Love || KTH

By tae_beau_ty

"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower,"... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: Roomfate
Chapter 3: Hate him
Chapter 4: Hate her
Chapter 4: Hate her (continued)
Chapter 5: Best Friend
Chapter 6: Friend's Bestie
Chapter 7: What in hell!
Chapter 8: Success is sweet
Chapter 9: Secret Weapon
Chapter 10: The Party
A/N
Chapter 11: Fair Game
Chapter 12: I like playing dirty
Chapter 13: Wet
Chapter 14: Kiss?
Chapter 15: Just an accident.
Chapter 16: A day out
Chapter 17: The Stars
Chapter 18: Do I love you?
Chapter 19: I'm lost!
Chapter 20: You are not going anywhere
Chapter 21: Confessions
Chapter 22: Get Along
Chapter 23: Long Time No See?
Chapter 24: Sweet Talker
Chapter 25: Blind Date
Chapter 26: Date me!
Chapter 27: Moonlit Night

Chapter 28: Past Wounds

89 9 0
By tae_beau_ty

"Y/n, are you there?" Kai moves past the washroom, peeking gently to see if there is anyone.

"Y/n?"

"Hey Kai," Jimin calls him from behind. "What's up, brother? Trying to find something that isn't yours?"

"Buddy," Kai smirks. He always thought he had indefinite patience when it came to Jimin. He's surprised, knowing that's not true. This guy gets on his nerves as much as Taehyung does. Fucking clones!

"Don't you think it's too early to judge who belongs to whom?" Kai continues. "You guys are still the same, jumping to conclusions without knowing the full truth."

"My dear Kai, stop living in the past, dude. No one gives a fuck about your so-called truth." Jimin snaps.

"Great! Then can you get the fuck out of my sight? I am busy."

"I see; busy peeking inside the women's restroom? Suits you."

Kai's fingers curl into a fist. He's amazed by Jimin's audacity. "You are still the same, Jimin." Kai smiles, "Going around and poking your nose in other's business. Are you getting paid? No? Free Work?" 

Kai takes out the wallet from his pocket showing it to Jimin. "Ahh! That's sad. No worries. I will pay you. How much ?"

Jimin holds Kai's collars and pushes him to the wall, "Stay away from Taehyung and Y/n. You have already given him immense pain; don't do it again."

"Pain?" Kai loses control and pushes Jimin back. "You motherfuckers. What do you even know about pain? What does that bloody fucker know about pain?
Ask me. Ask me how painful it is to lose all your dear ones, lose all your friends, lose your family ...."

Kai continues, "I lost my mother. Because of that dickhead, I lost my mother. The only one I loved. Do you even realize how painful it is?"

"What? " Jimin is shocked. "How? She was fine the last time I met her."

"She attempted suicide."

Jimin is shocked. He didn't know Kai's mother was no more. The last time the incident happened, she was alive. She was the strongest and healthiest person he had ever come across. Such a strong personality.

"What? I am so sorry. Why didn't you tell us?"

Kai bursts into anger. "You fucker. Listen carefully. You guys have no right to comment or learn about my personal life. You left me on my own when I needed you guys the most.
Taehyung was not the only one suffering. I was suffering, too. But you dickheads left me. You know, I thought we were friends. We, Jimin, we were damn fucking friends. But what you did to me, I can never forget that."

"And about Taehyung and Y/n," Kai continues, "if Y/n wants, she can choose him, but do you think Taehyung can give her happiness?"
Do you think Taehyung is capable of love? We both know he isn't. Then, why are you destroying that girl's life?"

"Just tell her the truth and let her go. Taehyung doesn't deserve her, and you know it damn very well." Kai pats Jimin's shoulder and moves past him.

Jimin stands there numb for way too long. Tears make their way from his eyes; the heartbreaking truth of his mother's suicide attempt clouds his senses as he grapples with the overwhelming pain of loss. Kai's mom loved him like her own child. 

He still remembers the time their trio was famous around the college. The memories come flooding back like a tidal wave: Taehyung, Kai, and him. Nothing could have torn them apart. Everyone envied the relationship they had. Handsome dudes, sportspersons, and academically validated. They got it all. 

Taehyung never had a good relationship with his parents, and Jimin was too far away from home. Kai's family felt like their own--a place where he felt loved and accepted, a place where he belonged. From eating good foods to sleeping at night, mingling with the warmth of Kai's mother's smile as she welcomed them with open arms. They were more than just friends; they were family, bound together by a bond that transcended blood and time. Jimin can't remember a single time they spent separately all those three years. He remembers how Kai's mother loved all of them equally. Until and unless the incident. In the blink of an eye, everything changed.

That one night that changed everything.

-------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

"So, what would you like to eat?" Taehyung asks while he skims through the road.

"Anything is fine." I smile. Well, everything is fine with Taehyung. I know I do sound like a delulu girl. But why not? I got the man, dude!

"Anything?" He lifts a brow mischievously.

"Stop that!" I point at his mischievous glint. I know very well where this is going, but I can't act like a perverted cat now who can't keep her ass straight.

"Stop, what?" Taehyung laughs.

"Nothing. Let's grab something, I'm hungry."

"Someone was not hungry a while ago, though."

"Well, that someone is hungry now, so," I move near to his ear so that I can whisper, "Do something.." Attempt one towards seducing him!

"Sure. I can do many things. What do you want?" He replies cockily.

Once again, I move forward, "Something sweet, perhaps?" I whisper, my lips brushing against his earlobe. Attempt two towards seducing him!

Taehyung's chuckle sends a shiver down my spine. "Sweet, huh? Wasn't it enough sweetness a while ago?"

"Maybe I have a sweet tooth that just can't be satisfied," I say, blush evident on my cheeks.

He leans closer as his grin widens, "Well then, I guess we'll have to find something extra sweet to indulge in," he murmurs, his voice low and suggestive. Attempt three towards Taehyung seducing me! Wait!
I meet his gaze, and my heart pounds loudly. I can never win from this guy. He always has this good hold on me, my god! And I don't question it because this is what I wanted. Indulging in sweet activities with him! 

"It's getting late, so I will use the drive-through. You are alright with that?"

"Yup," I reply, playfully beaming at him.

He smiles back at me and soon turns to a nearby food parlor off the road. Taehyung rolls down the window, and the scent of sizzling burgers and crispy fries wafts into the car. My stomach growls an awful roar, and I realize just how hungry I am.

After placing our orders, Taehyung turns to me, his gaze lingering for a moment before he speaks. "You know," he says, his voice low and intimate, "After a drive-through and long ride, there has to be a midnight feast."

I don't ignore the playful glint in his eyes. "You know, you deserve a midnight feast after taking me to such an amazing place."

"Absolutely, you are such a nice person, Y/n." Taehyung playfully remarks, and I laugh at his facial expression. 

"Stop it!" I hit him with my arm.

"What?" Taehyung grunts.  And I hit him again. We both keep on beaming and poking each other for the rest of the time as we wait for our food.

The food arrives, and I drool like a pervert. The thing is, I tend to forget where I am or who I am around while eating, which is why I am fully relaxed in my seat, one leg casually tucked under me as I bite into the sandwich. Still, I don't miss looking at Taehyung occasionally and seeing how he's laughing while watching me eat. Let me eat peacefully! 

After grabbing our order, we pull away from the drive away. Taehyung reaches out to take my hand, and I intertwine my fingers with his. The rest of the ride goes smoothly, with soft music playing in the car and our occasional battering and chatting. I don't know how I fell asleep, but we had already reached our dorm when my eyes opened. A long journey and home, sweet home!

I walk out of the car and see a familiar red car parked.

"Y/n?"

"Kai?" Shit! How did I forget him?

"Where were you? I called you a million times. I was so scared," Kai speaks, concern reflecting in his tone.

"I am so sorry. I was with..."

"She was with me." Taehyung stands in front of me. 

"Taehyung, let me talk."

"And she is tired and has absolutely no interest in talking to you. So you may go. It's late." Taehyung continues.

"Wait, Taehyung. Let me talk once." I barge in between them, pulling him back. Taehyung looks back at me, his eyes beaming with anger.

"Are you deaf? She said she wants to talk." Kai speaks, and I instantly get nervous. I know how short-tempered Taehyung gets when it comes to Kai, and for the same reason, I don't want Kai to interact.

"Kai, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have left like that. But then...," I stutter. My brain buffers, trying to find words to explain what happened so that they both don't get agitated.

"But then someone forced you out of the restaurant, and you left with him?" Kai continues, "Am I right?"

"No, I mean.."

"I thought you were smart, Y/n. Can't you recognize people? Are you blind?" Kai asks.

Taehyung flints in no time and grabs Kai's collar. "No, Taehyung!" I stop him.

"Don't you dare talk to my girl that way?"

"Oh, now she is your girl?" Kai laughs. "Y/n, you are his girl?" Kai keeps on laughing and making fun of Taehyung.

"How stupid can you be, girl?" Kai questions me while Taehyung is still at his collar, glaring at him. "Happy being his girl? Trust me, practice. Practice being sad because you will require it in a few months."

"Shut the hell up!" Taehyung grumbles.

"And what if I don't." Shit!

This is going somewhere that I do not want it to go, and I can't handle it alone. What to do?

Another car pulls up soon after, and I see Jimin get out. Thank heavens!

"Jimin," I sprint over to him, "Do something they are fighting." Jimin follows me over to the scene, already tense at the sight of the circumstances.

"Stop it, guys!" Jimin intervenes, his voice firm as he steps between Kai and Taehyung.

Taehyung lets go of Kai's collar, but his fists remain clenched at his sides, his eyes flashing angrily. "Tell him to leave Y/n alone."

Kai adjusts his collar with a smug look on his face. "Already acting like you own her," he snaps back, his tone brimming with hate.

"Yes, I do. I do own her."

"Well, good for you and bad for her," Kai gives him a sly smile and then looks in my direction. "Y/n, just one thing. I have shoulders you can weep on if you ever find yourself crying at night by yourself. Dial me." He tells playfully, gesturing me to call him, and sends me a flying kiss. My nose and eyebrows both scrunch automatically. Why the hell is he talking this way?

Taehyung once again moves forward to grab his collar, his fist ready to punch him, "Be thankful that I am not breaking that damn face of yours."

Kai looks back at him with an expressionless face. "Ohh yes, be thankful for the slut of a mother you have."

Taehyung's hold breaks as soon as the words leave Kai's mouth, and he takes advantage of the moment to strike. His fist connects with Taehyung's jaw with a sickening thud, throwing him to the ground.

"And keep your damn voice low in front of me." Kai points at Taehyung, anger evident in his eyes and voice filled with fierce.

"Hey, Kai. Listen,.." Jimin attempts to speak.

"I will not listen." Kai erupts. "I will not listen anymore. Do you get it?" Kai pins Jimin to the car's door. "Want to have a conversation? Talk to your dear friend. Not me."

Taehyung gets to his feet, his gaze filled with a mixture of anger and frustration. And I can't help but notice the single tear that escapes Kai's eye. Silence fills the atmosphere for a while as I observe everyone fighting and contemplating things in their mind. No one speaks. 

I watch Kai wordlessly retreat to his car, the sound of his engine fading into the distance as he drives away. Taehyung does the same and takes off.

I stand there with bits and pieces of what just happened, grappling with a whirlwind of confusion and uncertainty. Did something horrible happen in the past? I've never seen Taehyung so helpless before. Why did Kai cry? What the fuck is happening? Too many questions and no answer. And then my eyes move to Jimin, standing there tensed. Only he can shed light on all the shadows of the past wounds.

"Jimin, care to explain?"

Only he can give me all the answers.

"Things are about to unwind!"

Hope you liked it. Do vote, comment, and share!

Adios!

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.7K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
408K 21.5K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
656K 27.7K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
279K 11.3K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...