Still MY Wife

By asmyhope

The beginning of someone's end. A sequel to SOLD WIFE /PARK JIMIN\. Please read this one after finishing th... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
FO R T Y S IX
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I N A L
E P I L O G U E
A message to you <3

T H I R T Y S E V E N

159 5 2
By asmyhope

Mature Content 🔞

"Me."

All the eyes present in that room quickly turned towards the opened door. It was really his brother, Namjoon. He came with Jisoo, she doesn't looked alright, infact, serious.

"Namjoon? And Jisoo? You both?", Hoseok was in awe to see the unexpected couple there. And with the fact that he said 'me'.

"Yes Mr.Jung, Namjoon is Jimin's step brother. And he is involved in all of these since the very beginning."

"Wait, I can't fucking process this-", he pointed at Namjoon who gave him a slight smile of it is what it is.

"But Jisoo? What happened?", he asked with concern looking at Jisoo who looked hurt.

"I... Jimin did this..."

"What?"

What could I have expected? He has no shame, not even worth a penny.

"Long story short, he used to me blackmail Y/n. I saw her, he was being so rude and rough with her. She...she was trying hard to be strong but it was obvious, she couldn't hold back more.", she said as tears appeared in her eyes, remembering that situation again.
Hoseok closed his eyes, as his hands clenched into a fist. The veins on his neck and arms popped up and he looked intensely furious.

"Miss Juhee, help me get that motherfucker down to hell. Not just because of Y/n but because he needs to be stopped.", his low voice which if anyone hears will definitely get goosebumps from.

"Okay so first of all,", Jungkook cuts the silence, "we need to make Jimin meet his biggest fear, Mr. Park"

"He always mentions the hate but never the fear. He does have a fear.", Namjoon spoke.

"So that means we're going to-", it was Hoseok.

"To meet him.", Jin completed.

Everyone started to leave the room when Hoseok stopped Namjoon by touching his shoulder, looking at him with hopeful eyes. Jisoo who was holding Namjoon's hand stopped too. They both turned around.

"Joon?", she mumbled.

"I'll come.", Namjoon said as she nodded and left the room giving them time to chat.

"I am sorry.", Hoseok apologised in a low tone but a loud voice, "I was just so frustrated and-"

Before Hoseok could say anything else  Namjoon pulled him into a tight hug, caressing his back. Hoseok took a deep sigh of satisfaction and rested his head on Namjoon's broad shoulders.

"Did I said anything? No. I understand you. If not me then who?", he smiled.

"Thanks.", he emraced him tighter.

"Your welcome dude."

A friend in need is a friend indeed, and Namjoon proved it better than anyone else.

Y/n-

No one can be seen or heard. The house seemed completely empty except Hana who was still pacing around the hallway in front of the room. You wanted to close the door, but no doubt it'll be so obvious.

You noticed the glass of water near you and made a plan to get her away from sometime. You picked up the glass and spilled the water all over your clothes and made it look like an accident. Hana, as soon as she noticed, sprinted inside the room and started to clean the mess.

"Oh I am so sorry. It just-"

"Oh it's okay mam. Let me quickly grab your clothes."

"Thanks, and please get me a new glass of water too.", you asked.

"Sure mam."

You heard her footsteps going downstairs and used your chance. You closed the door halfway through to make it as less obvious as it could be. You picked up the pillow and grabbed a bunch of key.

You remembered how you stole it from Jimin's pocket when he was forcing you with the glass. You sure were scared but not much to miss a golden chance.

"What? Little Jimin thought I was scared like a baby? Fuck no.", you smirked with pride.

You opened his cupboard, silently. You surfed through it just to find nothing but a whole lot of clothes and accessories.

"It's nothing here."

There were three other cupboards and several places to look through but you were in short of time. Regardless, you opened the other one. Unlike the other one, this was filled with files, papers and his awards which for some reason he kept inside. And of course, a shiny and new pistol.

"Fucking mafia shit."

You noticed his property papers, and files related to his business and some people he might killed before. You were told to collect their pictures but now it's obviously not possible.

"What now?", you were bitting on your nails looking at the papers. Just then an idea came to your mind.

"I should write the important stuff."

You grabbed a paper and a pen from there and noted down every bit of information you found necessary. Since you had no one to guide you, you did it as per your thinking. After finishing, just as you were about to close the cupboard, you found that old, rusty box which you saw back then in Korea.

You picked it up and tried evey key you had.

First one, failed.
Second, also a fail.
Third, fourth, fifth, sixth and then finally the seventh key worked!

The box opened.

You could not process at whatever you were looking. What in dreams, you didn't saw that coming even in your worst nightmare. You felt like the biggest fool, more like a puppet in control. Your body shaked and you clenched your injured fist.

There were pictures and polaroids of those eight months after your first encounter with Jimin. Jisoo's birthday, Minji's first day of school, when you three went to Hoseok's promotion party and all those big and small but memorable event.

Yes, Jimin was stalking you like a psychopath.

You thought it was over, or at least stopped for a while but no. How can you expect that? How could you think Jimin will give up that easily?

"He... he was there.", you choked on your breath, "And I didn't knew."

You didn't cared about yourself. You have faced him and is ready to face him again and again for your family but this time he could have harmed them too.

"He said he was abused? Said he need me to heal his inner child? Then can't he see Minji? Isn't she going through enough?"

Unfortunately you couldn't take the photo but you kept one picture of with yourself. You thought he might not look back at it again. You cleared everything and opened the door. Hana came as soon as you opened it.

Phew! That was close.

"Here mam. Do you wanna go to your room or stay here?"

"Can I go outside for a while?", you asked taking the clothes in your hand after putting the glass she bought on the side.

"I'm sorry but you are not allowed. You can only stay in your or sir's room.", she bowed.

"Oh great! I love being imprisoned.", you laughed hysterically and went to your room as his room smelled like him, reminded you of him which is disgusting.

You sat down on the chair in front of the large glass window. The setting sun was hitting you with the last warmth of the day, looking beaming red and orange. The never ending grasslands made you feel alone and far away from home. The air, the sun, the trees, the land, everything that should be comforting started to feel concerning.

You blankly stared outside, it wasn't helping but a better pain to feel.

"Everything was going so well... or at least as I thought.", you chuckled.

"I never felt so helpless. No, WE never felt so helpless."

Flashbacks-

You were sitting in your cabin, switching from writing on one file to another,one book to another while taking small sips of your iced americano from a clear plastic cup.

Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in.", you said, eyes still fixed on a file.

"Mom!", you looked up and all your attention went towards the little girl pacing towards you, Minji.

"Min? You?", you got up and gave her a hug while kneeling down to her level.

"Ahem?", another voice caught your attention, "I am here too you both.", Hoseok said raising his eyebrows and his hands on his waist, giving side eye as always.

"Oh we know!", you both said in unison which made you four, including the nurse standing at your door, burst into laughter.

"She said she wanted to see you, even started crying. So I came here just after school and don't worry we had lunch on the way.", Hoseok came near you both and patted her head.

"And your office?", you asked him.

"I had a meeting but it got rescheduled in evening so I picked her up instead."

"Oh. That's good."

"Mom where is she?", Minji asked you.

"Oh yeah, go with unnie", you pointed at the nurse, "she'll take you to her but be quick."

"Okay!", she went towards the nurse and they both headed out.

"To meet who?", Hoseok questioned.

"I have a patient of around her age. She got in an accident so she has to stay here for a while. I don't know how but Minji became good friends with her last time I took her here.", you got up and moved closer to him.

"Oh, poor kid. I hope she's fine."

"Yeah, she's all okay now."

You wrapped your arms around his neck which made him visibly flustered.

"Minji never ask to see me. And it doesn't seemed like she cried at all."

"Oh so you figured it out,", his hands moved you closer by the waist, "then maybe her dad wanted to see you.", he whispered under your ears.

"Hobi not here!", you pushed his chest but he was obviously stronger. He placed his lips on your neck and it burned so hot.

"We have talked about this...", you protested while closing your eyes, still feeling his touch and tightened your grip on his arms.

"Not today, let me have you, please.", you love it when he does that. He is irresistible and he damn knows it.

He picked you up by the waist and placed you on the table, your hands moved in his hair and you started sweating. He opened two of his shirt's buttons and you crossed your legs around his waist.

"I'm all yours then.", you breathed and he crashed his lips on yours. His hands travelled up and down your back after going VERY down inside. You felt his hands around your inner thighs which made you flinch and made him smile.

He broke the kiss for a moment and threw away the stethoscope you were wearing around your neck.

"No work between us right now.", he growled.

Once again his lips made their way to yours. Suddenly, you felt his tongue swirling around in your mouth which made you moan.

"Hobi... I- I don't think we should...", you growled slowly while tracing his waist line.

"What's wrong with us playing a little game?", he pouted as he continued to kiss all over your neck. You felt a tingling sensation wherever his lips made contact with your body, so hot like fire but so cold as ice at the same time.

Your 'little game' got interrupted as a couple of knocks ringed your ears. You both flinched and you jumped down from the table and picked up your stethoscope while Hoseok buttoned his shirt as soon as possible.

"Come in.", you shouted slowly after fixing yourself who was ready to be ruined by Hoseok.

The nurse came inside along with Minji. She went to Hoseok and stood near him. He was still fixing his hair. You could see him sulking like a baby, blushing a bit too. His cuteness sure is his ultimate charm. You still fall for him.

"Dad let's go home.", she wished.

"Yeah. Say bye to mom."

"Bye mom! Come soon.", she waves you with her tiny little hands and you couldn't resist but kiss her on the cheeks while hugging her.

"Sure sweetie. Bye."

"Bye love.", Hoseok smiled but you could see him being desperate and disappointed.

You giggled at his behavior. He is just so childish, someone who needs to be taken care of. But at the same time the strongest person you see, always mature, well balanced and caring.

"I'll come soon Hobi.", you ensured.

After they both left the nurse came towards you and whispered in your ears, "Nice try but next time take care of the lipstick doctor."

Your eyes widened and you quickly opened the phone camera to see your lipstick a little ruined from the upper left side.

"Fuck it.", you palmed your face and your cheeks became red like tomato.

"Okay. Now go do your work girl!", you jokingly shouted at her while giggling.

Sure enough you embarrassed yourself but it was still cute. You were kind of not embarrassed but happy for people to know that you have such a loving family. It's a flex for you.

Flashbacks end

You found yourself smiling like silly after you came out of the memories.

"Only if I knew it won't last longer, I would have saved more of it.", you blamed yourself as your smile slowly faded away.

You heard the doorknob opening. You tilted your head back to see Jimin closing the door from inside.

"I don't want you here.", you mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He didn't answered. Strange, but you didn't paid much attention to it. Suddenly, you felt his arms wrapping around your shoulders which made you get up from the chair facing him.

"Jimin?", he definitely wasn't okay. You encountered a nasty smell of alcohol coming from him. His body wasn't stable at all. His eyes were red and puffed and were continously shaking, unable to focus but still very focused on you. He had a very flirtatious smile on his lips. He kept licking his lips from time to time.

"Jimin are you drunk?", you disgusted moving back a step.

"A little? I guess...", he laughed.

No! I hate this.
Drunk ass motherfucker.

Suddenly he grabbed your wrist and you furiously glared at him for the actions. He pulled himself closer to you and pinned you on the glass window. He trapped you between both of his arms. His body was continously getting closer as he has no control over himself.

You shaked his shoulders harshly and shouted at him, "Park Jimin come back to your senses!"

Stop panicking, stop panicking.
You know how to handle him.
Just calm do-

Author-

Have you heard Closer Than This by Jimin? Such a great gift 💜
I genuinely love the understanding between Hobi and Joon here.
If only I had friends like that-
Just kidding!

And always remember, I love you guys very much, take care, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year✨️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.6K 22
↳ "I love you Park Jimin." "I love you too, Min Yoongi" ↲ _______________ An emotional Yoonmin story with a happy en...
361K 14.3K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
61.4K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
13.4K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...