Thread Of Love ✓

By shadynightx_

Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something i... More

P R E F A C E
A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love
1| Amaya Shekhawat
2| Rishika's Engagement
3| Rudra Rajvansh
4| Accident
5| The sorrow surrounds us
6| Krish matters to both of them.
7| Marriage?
8| His ignorance
9| Sweet dish
10| Progress
11| Rudra A pee catcher?
12| Lunch Date
13| Stalker
14| Taking care of Mr. Rajvansh
15| Amaya is angry
16| Missing Her
17| Aadat ban gayi ho tum
18| Apology accepted?
19| Honeymoon
20| Healthy bleeding
21| Rudra the masterchef
22| Sinful Desires
23| Deewana Devar
24| Her Adorable Husband
25| Future Wife
26| His Confession
27| Krish spoke his first word
28| Her Manmohana
29| Special Brownies
30| Amaya wants to make love
31| Virgin Mary is a Man now
32| Rudra demands fairness
33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts
34| Engagement
35| I love you
36| Krishi wants a sibling
37| Why did you eat my baby shishter?
38|Marriage proposal
40| Chikoo's Namkaran
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

39|Krishi's chikoo

7.7K 543 63
By shadynightx_

"Krishi come here, you have to study" Krish was running around the mansion to save himself from his mother who was running behind him with a stick and a 8 months pregnant belly.

Krish did not want to study, in other words he despised studies but his mother was hell bent on teaching him ABCD.

He was okay with reciting the gibberish her mother taught him but writing that down was so exhausting.

Can't he just sit infront of the TV and watch Paw Patrol or talk to his baby shishter? Why was his mother being so harsh on his poor, innocent self?

"Nahi mumma mujhe padhai nahi karni" He shouted looking around for a safe place, somewhere his mom couldn't track him down.

(No mumma I don't want to study)

Last time he hid behind his bed and was immediately caught by his mother and the rest was history.

Let's just say she started scolding him and he ended up writing the alphabets while crying simultaneously.

And this time his mother was way too dangerous as she had a stick with her, no way he was risking his life.

"Mai bhi dekhti hoon kaise padhai nahi karte tum" She shouted from behind getting closer and closer.

(Let me also see how you won't study)

Where should he hide? Yes! That room where his father and chachu spend most of their time.

He quickly bolted towards the study room and closed the door with a chair so that his mother won't be able to enter.

As he was turning around dusting his hands by clapping them together he noticed his father and chachu eyeing him suspiciously.

"Hahaha mai toh bas khel raha tha" He mumbled laughing and sat near them.

(Hahaha I was just playing)

Amaya who was running behind Krish stood outside the study room, confused, as to where her son disappeared.

The thought to check the study disappeared as soon as it crossed her mind. He won't be there, Rudra and Adhrith were inside the study. She just shook her head thinking about Krish and walked away towards her room.

At the end of the day he will have to go to his mother only.

"Aap dono kya kar rahe ho?" Krish asked eyeing Rudra who was sitting with a file and then Adhrith who was also sitting with a file but far away from Rudra.

(What are you both doing)

"Zindagi ke dukho ke upar discussion chal raha hai, join karna chahenge aap?" Adhrith muttered sarcastically flashing a tight lipped smile while Krish fell into a session of deep thinking.

(A discussion on hardships of life is going on, wanna join?)

"Zindagi mei dukh toh bohot hai chachu" He muttered rubbing his thumb and index finger on his chin in a thoughtful manner.

(Life surely has many hardships chachu)

"Teri zindagi mei konse dukh aa gaye?" Adhrith asked amused while Rudra raised his brows at his son in surprise and intrigued to know what hardships his now 4 year old son was facing.

(What kind of hardships are you facing in your life?)

"Mumma mujhe padhana chahti hai" He sobbed lightly, his voice turning heavy as if whatever he was sharing was too upsetting as well as heartbreaking.

(Mumma wants me to study)

Kids these days.

"Toh isme bura kya hai?" Rudra and Adhrith questioned simultaneously while Krish gazed at them with disbelief.

(What is so bad about it?)

"Sab kuch! Mujhe padhna bilkul nahi pasand aur jab mai nahi padhta tab mumma mujhe dantti hai, aur abhi toh mai bilkul padhai nahi kar sakta" He sobbed again wiping his invisible tears while the other two looked at eachother not knowing what to say.

(Everything! I don't like studying at all and mumma starts scolding me whenever I don't study and right now I can't study at all)

"Kyu nahi padhai kar sakte tum?" Rudra asked him with concern filled eyes as he kneeled down before him and cupped his cheeks, he made Krish look at him.

(Why can't you?)

"Kyuki mere toh paer dukh rahe hai, sar mei dard hai" He replied dramatically as his eyebrows formed a crease.

(Because my legs are hurting, I have a headache too)

"Khana kha sakte ho?" Adhrith asked from behind seeing right through his drama while Krish just shook his head innocently.

(Can you eat?)

"Voh bhi nahi kha sakta mere haatho mei bohot dard hai" He showed his arms to both of them and sobbed again, dramatically.

(I can't! My hands are paining too)

"Khelne ko bhaag sakte ho?" Adhrith asked sarcastically at the little dramatic child infront of him. Even he was not so dramatic growing up.

(Can you go play?)

"Voh bhi nahi kar sakte meri toh sari power duniya ke dushman ne le li" Both of them sighed but Rudra caressed Krish's cheeks softly before saying.

(I can't, all my powers have been stolen by the world's enemy)

"But Krish padhai zaroori hai, dekho chachu ko voh bhi padhai nahi karte the unhe ABCD bhi nahi aati" Krish, in a lightening speed, turned his face towards Adhrith whi was looking at his brother in shock but upon feeling Krish's gaze on him he turned to him and nodded hesitantly.

(But Krishi, studies are important, look at Chachu, even he never studied anything, he doesn't even know ABCD)

Yes yes he did not study 'ABCD' Doctor toh aise hi bana gaya! Physics Chemistry Biology had nothing to do with 'ABCD'! Amazing!

(He became a doctor just like that)

"Sach mei chachu ko ABCD nahi aati?" Krish asked again just to confirm and gasped when his father nodded in positive.

(Really chachu doesn't know ABCD?)

"Haan chachu ko ABCD nahi aati, agar tum padhai nahi karoge toh tum bhi chachu ke jaise ban jaoge" Krish again looked at Adhrith who was slowly moving closer to Rudra.

(Yes, chachu doesn't even know ABCD, if you don't study then you'll also become like chachu)

"Bhai what are you doing? Krishi really looks up to me? What if he really quits studies just so he could become like his chachu? Bhabhi ne maar dena hai mujhe" He whispered yelled slightly scared and Krish, who looked deep in thoughts, didn't help his situation either.

(Bhabhi will kill me)

"Toh phir mai padhai karunga, mujhe chachu jaisa bilkul nahi banna" He announced making Rudra laugh out loud while Adhrith froze at his spot not expecting what just happened.

(Then I'll study, I don't want to become like chachu)

Krish jumped off the chair running towards his mother, "mumma mujhe padhna hai" He shouted running out of the room.

(Mumma I want to study)

"He looks up to me? It really seemed like that" Rudra laughed at his brother who stood there glaring at him.

"Udalo aap mazak hahaha very funny" He mimicked him while it did nothing but emulsified the other's laughter.

(Make fun of me)

***

"Rudra I'm fine you don't have to put pillows literally everywhere" Amaya whispered yelled at her husband who was busy adjusting pillows on her side, a habit he developed ever since her tummy started showing up.

"I'm not taking any risks" He replied and made her lay on the bed gently while she kept staring at him.

"I don't know if I should melt because of your cuteness or beat you because of your stupidity" She sighed still staring at him, shaking her head simultaneously.

He caressed her cheeks, gently brushing away a few hair strands of her from her face, "How about a third option?" He raised his brows humming at the end.

She scrunched her nose in confusion, "Third option? What is it?" She asked and noticed his lips curving into a small smirk.

"Why not kiss me like there's no tomorrow?" She kept looking into his eyes, then pushed him away, blushing furiously as she processed his words.

"So unromantic wifey" He chuckled lying beside her, caressing her tummy softly.

"Says who?" She rolled her eyes at him and in no second he was hovering over her, in a way that he didn't touch her stomach or hurt her.

"Your romantic husband, who else?"

"Romantic? I doubt" She whispered teasingly feeling his lips up close.

"Try me wifey" He said coming closer to her, as he was about to connect their lips they heard the sound of the door opening.

Amaya quickly pushed Rudra causing him to land on the floor, being startled.

They saw Krish entering the room with his pillow in hand. They were used to keeping the door unlocked, only locking the door whenever they were doing something hanky panky, to make sure Krish could reach out to them whenever he needed something.

"Krishi, bacche? What happened?" Amaya asked Krish with concern filled eyes while Rudra stood up from the floor, climbing the bed, followed by Krish who kept his pillow between his parents' pillows.

(Baby)

"I want to sleep with my baby shishter, is she asleep?" Both of them smiled at him and Rudra began to cover all three of them with the blanket.

"Yes, now you should sleep too, you have school right?" Krish nodded smiling "Yes, I will study mumma" Amaya kissed his forehead followed by the tip of his nose, "Mera samajhdar baccha"

(My intelligent baby)

"Good night mumma, good night papa" He wished both of them closing his eyes, "Good night Krishi"
Both of them wished him back.

"What happened?" Rudra asked as he heard Amaya hissing all of a sudden, "Nothing it's just that my feet"

"Do you want me to give you a massage?"

"No it's fine, you already massaged my feet with warm water few hours back"

"If you are in pain then nothing is fine" He declared with finality in his tone leaving no room for argument as he began massaging her feet.

* * *

Amaya was currently inside the labour room with Rudra, pushing the baby from last 1 hour.

Whole Rajvansh family was sitting on the waiting area with worrisome faces.

"Chachi is mumma alright?" Krish asked his chachi who looked very worried. He himself was scared for his mother after seeing how much in pain she was when her father was rushing her from home.

His grandmother was insisting him to stay with Netra and Saksham, Netra and Adhrith's son, at home but he being stubborn started crying.

He was afraid after witnessing his mother's condition.

Even Netra didn't want to stay at home when her bestfriend was in pain which resulted in the whole family to assemble inside the hospital.

"Mumma is fine baccha don't worry okay?" Netra insured, hugging him tightly to her chest.

Inside the labour room Amaya was pushing the baby while holding Rudra's hand in a death grip.

He, on the other her, was wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Jaan, you can do it" He encouraged her who was screaming, "Rudra you better not go to office for a while after I put so much hardwork" She threatened closing her eyes out of pain, "I won't, promise love"

"I can see the head, Mrs. Rajvansh, push harder" The doctor said and with a final push Amaya screamed loudly falling unconscious.

"You fine?" Rudra asked, wiping her sweat covered face. She nodded in response not in the state to say anything.

He moved forward and kissed her forehead, "Thankyou, thankyou for everything" He whispered, joining their foreheads together, she felt a tear drop on her cheeks, "don't cry" She whispered hoarsely.

He wiped his eyes but again they started welling up with tears, "No let me, I'm just too happy"

"Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Rajvansh, it's a girl" The doctor congratulated them handing the baby to Amaya, who now herself had tears welling up in her eyes.

"She is beautiful, I guess she takes after her mother" Rudra commented kissing the babygirl's forehead lovingly.

"Krishi is surely going to be over the moon" Both of them chuckled imagining how happy their son was going to be.

"Lay her down, you are yourself very weak" He made Amaya lay on the bed after laying their daughter on Amaya's right side cautiously.

"Mumma" They heard Krish's voice and soon he entered the room with his grandmother trailing behind him.

His eyes were filled with tears as he approached Amaya, "Mumma aap kaise ho? I was so scared, aapko dard ho raha hai?" He asked wiping his tears making Amaya go all aww on her little boy's concern.

(Mumma how are yoh? I was so scared, are you hurt somewhere?)

"I'm all okay baby, don't you want to meet your baby shishter?" She asked and immediately his gaze shifted to her stomach which did not seem as big as before.

"Mumma where is baby shishter, she was here before" He pointed towards her stomach making everyone inside the room chuckle.

"Baby shishter was so excited to meet you that she came out" His eyes sparkled with happiness "sacchi?" He asked excitedly, "mucchi" Rudra replied pulling Krish up and making him sit on the stool so that he could look at his baby shishter.

(Really?)

(Really)

"Amaya how are you feeling?" Arpita asked caressing Amaya's cheek, "I'm good mom" She replied, her voice came out low out of weakness.

"I'll bring you some healthy food, look how weak you are looking" She said looking at her weak daughter in law, who, in return, just chuckled.

"Now let me meet my granddaughter, everyone is waiting outside for their turn"

"Mumma, she is so tiny" Krish commented trying to hold her hand, scared of hurting his small sister.

"She is, do you like her?" His grandmother questioned him, whose eyes sparkled again.

"Yes very much, I'll call her chikoo, she is my chikoo, my baby shishter" He said and bent over to kiss his sister's forehead but because of his height he could only reach the tip of her nose so he kissed the tip of her nose, causing everyone present inside to go aww on him.

* * *

Hey everyone!

How's everyone doing?

Hope you all are doing fine.

50k+ reads with 150 followers am I dreaming? Someone please pinch me!

I know I'm late but I would like to announce that we are on the second last chapter of this book.

Get ready to bid adieu to our lovelies and meet Krishi in his book with someone hehehe!

Anyways Happy Republic Day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1K 32
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
4.7M 217K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
144K 13K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
330K 20.7K 50
"So, should I take it as a 'yes' Dharani?", Acharya asked me looking straight into my eyes as if he is reading my expressions. I immediately looked d...