Monkey Queen (Yue and friends)

By Fahemalillianaltaee

What if Monkey king's successor was actually a girl instead? Her name is Yue who loves taking care of her unc... More

Character info
Prologue
A hero is born pt.1
A Hero is born pt.2
A Hero is born pt.3
Bad weather
Duplication gone wrong
Coming home
Noodles or death
The great wall race
Impossible secret date Pt. 1
Impossible secret date Pt. 2
Skeleton key
Macaque
The end is here
🌴🌅Beach special☀️🌴
Revenge of the spider queen pt.1
Revenge of the spider queen pt. 2
Revenge of the spider queen pt.3
Revenge of the spider Queen pt. 4
Revenge of the spider Queen pt.5
After math
The truth
Back to the Celestial Realm
The Huli-Jing's and a monkey
Sparkle Speckle Fairy Freckle
Dumpling destruction
Sweet' N Sour
Sweet N' Sour aftermath

Jade Face vs Yue

618 17 92
By Fahemalillianaltaee

"You really want to know? Alright since you asked. My name is Yue Jing Sanzang. The successor of Sun Wukong the Monkey King. Daughter of prince Li and princess Nanami. The granddaughter of Yu Huang the Jade Emperor and rightful air of the Celestial Realm!"

Princess Jade Face's face turn's deathly pale while everyone in this room gasped in shocked including Nezha, AoBing, Lin, Mateo while the Emperor and Big Mama cover their mouths in worry that Yue had revealed the truth. 'Yue is....' NeZha's eyes were widen in realization while AoBing looked shocked as Lin and Mateo had the same expression as AoBing, 'is the granddaughter of...'

'The Jade Emperor!?!' Nezha and AoBing thought the same thing while Yue gave a heroic smile while the Jade Face Emperor looked at Yue in horror for shouting the lost princess of the Celestial Realm.

The Jade face was trembling in horror while shaking her head in denial, "No. That's impossible. You can't be her, you can't be Prince's child!." She exclaimed while Yue rolled her eyes after hearing her being denial then gave her an evil smirk. "If you think it's impossible then how do you explain the photo I have found from my baby basket?" She showed her a photo of her baby self and took familiar married who happens to be her real parents.

(Pretend they have hair)

Everyone in the Celestial gasped in shocked at this proof, the Jade face has gone pale even more as she begins to sweat while everyone in the Celestial Realm murmurs at each other saying 'I can see the resemblance of her' 'she really is the lost princess. She now wonder that bracelet she wears is familiar. That bracelet must've protected her aura so that no demon can sense her being a Demi-god'

Princess Jade face was burning with rage for her getting all the attention looking like she's ready to blow any minute. "W-Whatever! You may be the granddaughter of the Jade Emperor but you're nothing but a halfling how carries Celestial Magic and brings the royal family to shame!" Yue flinched when Princess Jade called her a halfling and looks down while Lin, Mateo, AoBing and Nezha growled when Princess Jade face had insulted to the princess.

Lin was about to step forward but was stop by Mateo still looking pissed trying to hold himself back, "Princess Jade Face, I'm in charge around here and I allowed her to come here because she's my granddaughter. She has nothing to harm or offend you. You don't get to decide if she's welcome here or not."Yu Huang steps in and defending his granddaughter, Princess Jade Face was stammering with an excuse while The emperor was waiting for her response if she dares. "Well. We're waiting Jade, or are you just to scared talk back to the supreme ruler of the Celestial Realm?" Lin mocked at Jade Face making Yue quietly giggle while Nezha, Mateo and AoBing hold their laughter as people began to snicker.

Jade looked at her looking like she's ready to burst with embarrassment coursing through Jade Face's body in anger and frustration. "She is half mortal! Why does she get to steal AoBing and NeZha's attention including Sun Wukong, Macaque and Mateo when it should've been me having their attention! Puh-lees, this is unacceptable and I can fight better than her! This is outrageous! How could this happened!? As if Lin isn't bad enough already!"Everyone looks at her in disbelief while Yue looks at her as if she grew another head she's having.

"At least she has a brain unlike whatever it is you have in that head of yours. Because you're nothing but a spoiled brat who thinks she can have everything she wants."Everyone looked at Yue in shocked while Princess Jade Face gasped in offensive way while everyone looked at her in horror except for the Jade Emperor, Nezha and AoBing since no one had the guts to yell at Princess Jade Face except Lin as they were worried for Yue. "And for your information AoBing, Nezha, Sun Wukong, Macaque and Mateo are not prizes to be won! They have feelings, feelings that you have no right to claim their love and they have every right to love someone who isn't you! You can insult me all you want but leave my friends out of it!" Yue growled with her eyes slightly glowed jade blue.

Everyone was stunned and shocked that Yue had stood up to the Jade Fox as Lin and Mateo were touched by Yue's bravery, both AoBing and Nezha slightly blushed at Yue's defense for them and the Jade Emperor looked amazed and proud by his granddaughter's actions. "Since you have a problem with me being very close to the boys so much why not a challenge?"Yue said making everyone shocked while princess Jade face was having a sly grin on her face, "That's fine with me. Let's settle this with a showdown. A Xiaolin Showdown!"Jade Face declared making all the soldiers gasped while Erlang, Lin, AoBing, Nezha and Mateo's eyes widened even the Jade Emperor looked startled worried for his granddaughters safety. "Name your game Jade." Yue said while Jade Face's lips form a sly smirk at Yue's request.

Pointing her fan at the training area, "See this Arena, that's going to be our showdown. Instead of the magical showdown, we are doing a plain old regular showdown with no Shen gong Wu. Only our martial arts skills. What do you say Yue." She then turns her gaze at Yue smugly. "I say let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!" Yue exclaimed as everyone cheered for Yue making Princess Jade face scoffed in jealousy, Nezha walks up to Yue hopefully she calls off the challenge that  Princess Jade face had made."Yue are you crazy!? She only said that so that she can kill you." Yue looks at Nezha in determine and assurance, "No I'm not and I'm aware of what she wanted to do just to get rid of me. And besides, there's something off about her. If I know any princesses, they always have tricks in their sleeves and under our noses." She said remembering Princess Iron Fan when she tries to return the staff to the Monkey King.

Nezha hesitate's for a bit then nods. Yu Huang reluctantly agrees with her decision and watches from the railing. Yue walks off as Nezha watches Yue walking down the arena, turns around and saw Lin giving him the 'knowing look' and with a slight grin making Nezha looked confused, "what?" He asked in confusion and Lin starts to leave while patting NeZha's shoulder. "Well it would seem that Kaguya's reincarnation and the lost princess has caught your eyes. Especially when you kissed her in that underground cave after when you try to make things spicy at the garden."Lin says and then leaves with a smirk and NeZha's face went completely red hearing this.

"Y-You were there!?!?"

Back to Yue and Jade Face

The arena was filled with deities and Celestial soldiers as they were standing by their post as with the Jade Emperor standing in the middle along with big Mama except AoBing, Lin, Mateo and Nezha, Yue pulled out her staff as Jade Face pulls out her spear, "I'm sorry it has to end this way. I always get what I want." Jad face apologized sarcastically with a smirk earning a deadpanned glare from Yue, "Not everything can be yours. Except that oversized ego of yours." Yue reply earning a laugh from the Celestial soldiers and Deities along with Big Mama, Lin and Mateo making Jade Face growled. "Well I say today is the end of your determination and your jokes." Princess Jade Face said and the two princesses had a stare off and get into their fighting stance.

"Gong Yi Tanpai!"The Jade Emperor called out, the two princesses ran towards each other and clashed their weapons. Lifting up the other end of her staff, Jade Face tried to strike Yue but the Monkey Queen blocked the attack and so Jade Face tried to hit her with her tail, but Yue dodged it by bending backwards and then backflips away while Jade Face grins at this and blasted some magic towards Yue with her hand with her hand as she quickly shields herself as Yue pulled out a fan from her belt pocket and throws towards Jade Face who dodges.

She laughed haughtily to mocked Yue's aim, "You missed." She says as the fan hits the back of her head making her yelled out while the fan returns to Yue who caught it with a smirk. Jade Face looks at Yue and grins her teeth in anger, the two princesses ran towards each other and clashed their weapons again while fighting their strength, "You may be Li's Daughter," Jade Face grunted trying to push her away but Yue was able to fight back and did a side kick to push Princess Jade Face away making her getting angry even more. "But there's no way you can be stronger than me! I am Jade Face Princess, the most beautiful fox spirit in all realms! I've been working smarter. I became sharper, crafty."Jade Face taunted her while Yue twirled her staff and extended it to shut her up. "A sorry excuse for a bride of Demon Bull King!!!"Yue shot back, continuing her battle with a sorry excuse of a princess.

The crowd and the soldiers started cheering again for Yue while the Jade Emperor was stunned by this but had a proud look on his face. "Can she win?" AoBing asked as he was worried for Yue while Nezha was also looked worried for Yue and this made the Jade Emperor looks at him for reassurance, "Yue may be half human but I have no doubt in my mind that Yue will defeat Jade Face." Yu Huang said as the princess's continuing their showdown. "You seriously think you're better than me," Jade Face argued. "That I could be defeated by a halfling!"

"I don't need to think. I know I can because I have Celestial Magic in my blood. Fighting for what is right is my calling!"Yue argued back feeling stronger and stronger with her strength making Princess Jade Face angry even more. "Then why is your mother so easy to curse!?" Jade Face shouted at her, making her widen her eyes in fear and covering her mouth with her hand because she just spilled something juicy. Everyone gasped in horror except for Nezha, AoBing, Lin, Mateo, Jade Emperor whose eyes were widen in horror while Yue looked confused and shocked at this new info.

(The cloud emoji is her vision just so you guys know)

💭Then her jade bracelet glowed making Yue's eyes glowed showing her a vision of the forest, the same forest where her uncle Tang found her as a baby. Making Yue looked confused, until she saw Then two hooded figures heading her way. And one of them is carrying a medium size basket and both of their eyes were shadowed as a tear went down from the slight shorted figure as they were carrying the basket soon they found a spot by a tree and the figure placed down the basket carefully and then open the blanket carefully to look inside the box and inside was her baby self all wrapped up in her baby blanket.

Making Yue widened her eyes and looked at their shadowed face revealed that it was none other than her parents. Her mother was staring at baby Yue until her father placed down his hand on her mother's shoulder catching her mother's attention to her father's face. "Darling, I know it's hard for you even for me but we must do what's best for her." Her father said while her mother only nodded their head slowly as she stand up and places her hand on her husband's hand that's on their shoulder for comfort, "I-I know..." she says in a sad voice, and just before they were about to leave they heard silent whimpers and her mother quickly turn around and saw baby Yue that was wrapped in the light blue blanket twitching around as the baby starts to cry, her mother bents down and quickly starts rocking the baby back and forth as the baby is still crying.

"Shh... Shh... it's ok... you're ok... mommy's here" Nanami says softly as she calms down her baby girl and then began to sings a lullaby to calm her down. The same Lullaby Yue has been singing for years when she was little.

🎶baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine🎶

The baby cease her crying and looks up with puffy eyes and looks at her mother in awe as Nanami softly smiles down and gently traces her hand on the baby's cheek as the baby felt her mothers hand and nuzzles into it.

🎶little one, when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine🎶

She noticed the baby she's holding was starting to fall back asleep peacefully because of her mother beautiful singing voice and had stopped crying.

🎶if they knew sweet little you
they'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
From your head down to your toes
your not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be baby of mine
All those people who scold you
What they'd give just for the right to hold you?🎶

She place the baby down gently back in the middle as she's her all snuggled up with her monkey doll she gave her as she smile a little feeling her head getting rubbed by her mother as she continues singing.

🎶from your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be, baby of mine
Baby of mine🎶

Then she leans over them and gives her a gentle kiss on the head and make a shade for her baby incase the sun won't hurt her eyes and so she can breath air, she gets up crying softly while placing her hands over her face and her husband pulls her into a hug for comfort and lets her cry on his shoulder for comforting his wife."I-It's alright dear, I know it's the hardest decision we've ever made but you know it's the only way to keep her safe." He whispers to her softly as he let out a single tear as well, then starts pulling her softly as they started leaving and just before they were out of site Nanami looks back to the basket one last time, Yue was sad at this memory watching her mother was letting out more tears running down her face and both of them left.

Yue wanted to see where her parents are going making her follow them to find answers. Once they're out of the woods, Li summons his sword, the same sword Yue has summoned while she was in the garden. The light suddenly comes out from the sword and surrounds the forest creating a forcefield then disappears as the symbol of forcefield still remains on the ground. "No spirits or demons can enter the barrier except mortals. She's safe now." Li told her while placing down his hand on his wife's shoulder earning him a soft smile.

They were about to leave until a small silver scale shot out of the trees that is far away from the woods the married couple came out of and the scale landed on Nanami's neck causing her to yelp in pain making her fall on her knees. "Nanami!" Li yelled out in worry as the one whom shot out a small scale was revealed to be the Jade face princess. Yue's eyes widened in shocked and worried for what that witch did to her mother, "surprised to see me your highness?" She questioned while laughing evilly, making the prince growled angrily as he hold his sword up and get into his fighting stance. "Jade Face!? What did you do to my wife!?" He demanded in anger, Jade face Princess smirks and laughing evilly while pointing at the human princess.

Nanami groaned in pain on her neck as the shining scale started to spreading slowly, Li's eyes widened in horror, then giving her a death glare and pointed his sword at Jade face wanting to cut her head off. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, if you kill me and this woman will die and you wouldn't want that would you?" She says as the red string appeared on her pinky finger on hers and Nanami's making Nanami looked shocked and horrified, Li widened his eyes in realization. "The thread of fate! If I kill you right now the Silver scale curse will be lifted and it will also kill Nanami." Li exclaimed in horror while princess Jade face made in evil smirk at his knowledge of the curse. "Correct your majesty. The ugly silver scales will start to cover her entire body. "Oh dear me how horrible!" I really wonder if the great prince will still be able to feel love such a woman."Jade face taunted the prince making the prince gritted his teeth while Nanami looks scared.

"Just what is it that you want witch?" Li demanded, Jade Face gave off the stern threatening glare to the prince to start cutting the chase. "I want the halfling princess. Tell where she is and I'll lift the curse from this woman." She said as Li squinted his eyes in anger, if he tells her where his daughter is she'll be killed, if not he will lose the women he loves. "You are mad." He said in a lower angry voice, Yue was shocked and angry at that arrangement Jade Face had made, but widened her eyes as she saw her mother run pass her and goes in front of her husband and grabbed his sword Li widened his eyes in shocked and confused, "Nanami what are you-!" Li didn't finish his sentence as his wife aim his sword at to her neck. While gripping his hands and look at her husband straight in his eyes, "take my life!"

Li was shocked in horror at his wife's to make such a risky move to risk her own life. "I'd rather die myself than have our daughter die because of me." She said honestly as her husband felt like his heart is breaking in two. Yue felt the same way seeing her mother like this it makes her regret for hating her parents for years after she was left behind the woods. "Nanami." He said in a soft bad sad tone in his voice, while watching his wife's eyes glistening in tears, "it's true that I'll never hold her again and see my little girl grow but even so...even so... my love for my daughter is just as strong as our love." She was shaking in sadness at the thought of her not seeing her daughter grow up or get married in the future, then looks at her husband in determination, "I will at least sacrifice myself for her!" Nanami exclaimed while Li looked in her eyes being touched at his wife's brave words, then heard Jade face scoffed at this scene making him look at her in anger in his eyes. "Humans are such amusing creatures." Jade Face says before she disappears into thin air, "I'll give you some time to think it over, and shall return once the Lady Bone demon fulfills the prophecy. I'll expect your answer then." Her voice echoes when the wind blows the pestles from the flower fields of, Nanami groaned in pain while putting her hand on her neck as her face is turned red. "It's so hot." She said right before she was about to fall down, luckily Li was able to catch her in time. "Nanami. Please! Stay with me!" He shouted in fear while Nanami breaths heavily.💭

The vision has ended, Yue breathes heavily while Fell falling onto her knees then looked at Jade Face princess in anger and frustration while gripping her staff. "It was you." She sneered while Jade Face widened her eyes while Nezha, AoBing, Lin and Mateo were surprised at Yue's tone of voice while the Jade Emperor and big Mama are concerned for Yue. Wondering what she meant by what Yue had said, "you're the reason why my parents left me in the woods!" She exclaimed in anger loud enough for everyone in the Celestial realm to hear making the Jade Emperor,Big Mama, Nezha, AoBing, Lin and Mateo widened their eyes when Jade Face started laughing like a maniac. "Finally it feels so good to get that out of my chest!" Jade Face pulls out a dagger and throws it at Yue as it managed to cut Yue's sleeve and her arm too, making her yelp at the cut before she was punched in the stomach again, flew into the wall and fell down to the ground. NeZha, AoBing, Lin and Mateo's eyes widen knowing what will happened.

Time slowed by as fire was emerging from Jade Face. NeZha's face turned from worried to horror as he runs, trying to get between Yue and the fire. Yue turns around, her eyes, reflecting the Independent fire. AoBing shot up from shock, fear and surprise along with Big Mama, Jade Emperor, Lin, and Mateo. Suddenly, Nezha lands between fire and Yue. He extended his finger out in the order to redirect it, but fails doing it. "No!" He shouted where light flashes and Yue's face turned into shocked and horror. The time went back to normal, and falls to the ground, the fire was leaving his body through his other arm. Then got snuffed out."Nezha!" AoBing, Mateo and Lin shouted as they run towards NeZha's injured body, he tried to get up but he wince in pain right before he fell unconscious. "Nezha..." Yue said in a painful expression then heard Jade Face Princess laughs like a maniac, "Heheheheheh. Hahahahahaha!" Her laughs sends a chill on everyone's spine, "Enough!" The Jade Emperor yelled but Jade Face ignores him as Lin shape shifts into her fox form ran towards Jade Face to attack but Jade Face dodges her attack and clashes each other.

While Yue was lost in thought, looking at Nezha ignoring her pain. She watched Mateo bringing a first aid kit while AoBing was holding him, Yue knew that deep down AoBing does care for his rival, despite of their history. Everything thing is seemed to fall deaf for her ears to hear, her thoughts were forming rapidly through her mind right now, and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

🎶 It's so dark
Not a star in the sky
With no sound to be heard
And reality blurred
Dreams are gone with the light🎵

Yue looked around in the empty void she was in, she was terrified and all she can see is the light shining on her head. Trying to think of something to stop Princess Jade Face.

🎵 Fading out
Till the world's far behind
I can't do this alone
I can't find my way home
With this doubt in my mind🎶

Suddenly a bright light from the garden appeared, Yue was determined, and start running towards the light hoping it might help her save her friends and the Celestial Realm.

🎶Gotta find the courage in me
To stand up and be
Braver than I have been before
Searching for the courage in me
So I can believe this is what I am destined for🎵

Yue kept running through the light as the floor of the black void started to glow then her memories of her childhood and past were revealed making her smile of the moment of her and her family and friends.

🎶Is this my moment to rise
Leave the person I was behind
There are storms to come
Can I face each one
Is it time
Is this my moment to rise
I have started to realize
Doubts that held me down
Begin fading now
Is it my
Moment to rise🎵

Seeing her memories of the past made her stopped running then the light appeared and kept circling around Yue as her thoughts were forming rapidly wondering what's going to happened next while she was singing.

🎵 As I stand
With a new path to tread
The hope in my heart
Starts to shake at the thought of what might lie ahead
Should I fight
There's so much I don't know
Do I push through the fears
Till a new world appears
Though I might be alone🎶

When the aura died down around her, showed the sword that belongs to her fathers. She was marveled at the sight of the sword like she was in a trance. She close her eyes and remembers to good times of her uncles, her friends, and most of all her parents smiling faces. She opened her eyes and takes the sword without second thought. A magical glow appeared that traveled down over her body in a warm embrace changing her clothes into a fine beautiful dress.

🎶What was in darkness
Is totally different in the light
And deep in my heart
I have found a way to climb to new heights
I will go on regardless🎵

Her fathers sword appeared on her hands, while her outfit is jade blue with gold lines that symbolizes a flower and a big ribbon was wrapped around her waist and had a shawl on her shoulders, she swings her sword around and jade blue line appeared then aims at a beam of another stand across the path in the void.

🎵Of anything standing in my way
Harness the power in me for those who need to be saved
I won't run I won't hide
I will soar through the sky tonight
I'm not going down without a fight
And now is the time
My moment to rise🎶

Meanwhile with Lin and Jade Face

Lin was punched in the stomach by Jade Face in her normal, flew into the wall and fell down to the ground. Jade Face was about strike but was stopped by............................................

"Yue!?" Mateo shouted in shock while everyone in the Celestial realm was shocked and stunned by Yue's new look, Nezha open his eyes while grunting and spotted Yue in a different outfit while holding a familiar sword. "She did it."The Jade Emperor had a proud smile for his Granddaughters true potential. Three boys and Lin were stunned by Yue's beauty and her bravery, while Jade Face was furious and shocked that Yue had stopped her. "What!?" She shouted in outrage and disgust by how Yue was able to stop her despite her being a demigod.

Yue push Jade Face back and did a side kick to push Princess Jade Face away making her getting angry even more. The two princesses ran towards each other and clashed their weapons. "How many times do I have to get rid of you Halfling brat!?!" Jade face argued as she was punched in the stomach, flew into the wall Jade Face looks at Yue and grins her teeth in anger, "things are better of when you were never been born! Get the point? And once I'm done with you, I'll finally fulfill my destiny!!" Jade Face cackles again as Yue charged at Jade Face with her battle cry, but was simply blasted away from her. While AoBing, Mateo, and Lin help Nezha to get out of the arena for Nezha to heal.

Princess Jade Face laughs hideously while Yue picks her sword up and ran towards Princess Jade Face. "I'm just getting warmed up!" She exclaimed as she breathes a ring of fire around Yue as she laughs again. "Are you afraid to fight me yourself you cowardly snake?!" Yue yelled with her sword ready in her hands. "A snake am I?" Princess Jade Face said as she walks through the fire giving off a bad vibe,

"Perhaps you'd like to see how snake-like I can be!" Princess Jade Face smiled broadly as a snake's tongue comes out from behind her teeth and transformed into her entire body but a gem into a giant Jade cobra,

making Yue widen her eyes while outside of the dome everyone's eyes also widen in shock by this and the ring of fire that was surrounded Yue becomes part of the snake encircling her.

"Uh oh..." Yue whispered, The black jade Snake makes a move on the group by trying to bite her but she quickly moved away as Jade Face still tried to get Yue who hits her with her sword, making her yell in pain. "Yes!" Yue cheered before yelping she was grabbed by Jade Face's snake tail and gets thrown against the wall and fell on the ground as she clenched her teeth while holding her arm. Jade Face laughing hideously again before she started slithering towards her, lifts Yue up with her tail and starts squeezing her, making her yelp and cry out in pain. AoBing, Mateo, Nezha and Linda heard her scream making their eyes widen in horror, "Yue!" They screamed while Jade Face Princess cackled at Yue's painful cry as her whole body was being crushed by Jade Face cobra. "Do you honest think you could defeat me!? I'm more powerful than you! You're just a halfling, without your father's sword or the Monkey King's staff. You're nothing!!" She says and starts squeezing Yue making her cry out in pain. "No!" Big Mama cried out to her GodDaughter, Yue gritted her teeth trying to endure the pain, suddenly her eyes began to glow before her eyes before her whole body was engulfed by bright blue light, making everyone shield their eyes. Once the brightness died down everyone was shocked and amazed to see Yue finally free from Jade Face Cobras grasp, floating in the air.

Jade Face Cobra gritted her teeth as she aim her tail to hit her with all her might but nothing has happened, not even a scratch on her. And with that Jade Face's body started glowing and then she changed back to normal and she was shocked, "I-Impossible!" She exclaimed before yelping she was grabbed chains that were created by Yue. Yue commanded her chains to tighten Jade Face to the grate to make sure she doesn't escape. She walks up to Jade Face takes the gem of her crown and breaks it, "No!" Jade Face shouted in horror as Yue places her thumb on her forehead, and one on her chest. While Jade Face watches in horror, "W-What are you doing!?" She stuttered in fear when Yue gave her a death glare making her scared even more, "I'm taking away your powers, for good." Yue said as her head arches back and white energy shines out of her eyes and mouth into the sky, Jade Face's eyes and mouth also begin to shine out a light green energy.

Yue completely takes over Jade Face's energy and an intense beam of white energy erupts into the sky and everyone shield their eyes from the brightness. Once the beam disappears, Jade face groans as she falls down to the ground as Yue releases her while Jade Face is now completely unconscious still in chains. "It's over." Yue says in relief and then glances at Nezha was being put down gently by AoBing, Mateo and Lin. "Nezha!" She rushes to him, Nezha heard her voice until she was tackled by Yue who is hugging him. "Thank goodness you're ok!" She exclaimed as Nezha was caught by surprise ignoring his scar he had on his chest, he smiled and gave Yue a hug to calm her down knowing that he felt her tears on his shoulder's."Yes, I'm ok. I'm sorry that I worry you." Nezha said as he glances at Lin, AoBing, and Mateo we're happy that Nezha is ok, he mouth at AoBing for 'thank you' and AoBing responded 'you're welcome'.

Yue and Nezha release each other a hug as they heard Jade face pants in anger, screams in madness trying to summon her fire powers while attempting to break free. But nothing, finally she stops and starts crying uncontrollably. They watched in horror and pity. It didn't take long when a sound of applause was heard as Yue looked to see everyone was cheering including Big Mama. "Done! Done!" Lin came and put her arm around Yue. "Yue. My. Girl!" She says, Mateo joins on her side while AoBing lifted Nezha to help him walk on Yue's left side without dropping him. Yue smiled at the happy cheers and shouts from many people, tear strolled down her cheeks but Lin wipes them away, "hey let's not get too emotional here okay kit?" Lin says making her smile at Lin who smiles back, then glances at The Jade Emperor himself who looks at Yue with gratitude and relief, that his granddaughter is alright.

Somewhere in the Celestial Realm

Yue awed and speechless at this breathtaking view in all of the Celestial Realm.

"So beautiful." She said as she was amazed by this lovely garden, "indeed it is. Yue Sanzang." Yue jumped a little and turned her head turned her head to see The grand ruler walk towards her. Yue was tense meeting her grandfather in person, not knowing what to say to him, she was nervous, "Or should I say my GrandDaughter." Yue was surprised to see her Grandfather smiling at her and the fact that he does know her before the Emperor looks at the garden as Yue did the same.

What they didn't know they were being watched by Nezha, AoBing, Mateo and Lin feeling concern for Yue."You're wondering why you're here Yue." Jade Face said to break the silence. Yue nodded shyly, the Jade Emperor could tell she was nervous, in what's happening right now. "When I first heard that Wukong was having a successor I thought he was planning something no good. But I knew you are nothing like him at all." Jade Emperor said, made Yue chuckle nervously at what her grandfather had said, knowing that the rumors were spreading in both the Mortal Realm and the Celestial Realm. "Everyone says that all the time, both Celestial beings and Demons thought I would be like the Monkey King but. I'm not..." Yue said knowing that what Wukong did was insane while looking at her Grandfather with a brave face.... This face reminds him so much of her father. "I know... That's what makes you special." Jade Face said making Yue sad about hearing her being special.

She takes a look at this beautiful garden, beautiful flowers and beautiful trees that are growing cherry blossom, it makes her feel calm and relaxed whenever she sees it that reminds her of home. "This is the place is where your parents got married." Yue was shocked and looked at him by surprise after hearing that information about her parents were married here in this garden, Jade Face Emperor smiled at that Memory of his son and his wife got married happily until his smile turn into a frown. "But that was along time ago. Before the Prophecy was told by that man, who has descended upon the day you were born." Yu Huang said in a dark voice after remembering such a terrible day after mentioning that Not Mayor make Yue flinch when he mentioned, just thinking about it sends shivers down in her spine. "My son and Daughter-in-law had no choice but to leave the Celestial Realm and take you somewhere else where it's safe. That was the last time I saw them, and no one has seen them since." Yu Huang said as the tears fall in his eyes, Yue didn't know what to say.

The emperor wiped his eyes and looks at Yue in a serious manner, "Now tell me Yue..... Do you think you're unworthy to save or protect this world from danger?" Jade Emperor asked, Yue clenched her fist thinking what to say. Nezha, AoBing, Mateo and Lin were nervous hoping Yue made the right answer. Yue was lost in the woods since her parents left her for protection, she had found out what she was looking for, if it weren't for her parents leaving her in the woods, she would've been found by her uncles and her friends.

This is what she was fighting for... This was what she was meant to do. "No...I know what I am fighting for. My friends and for my friends and for my family..... I may not know much about my parents or where they are right now. But I'll do whatever it takes to protect those I care most for all the times they cherish me like my pare did for so long...! I will do whatever it takes to keep them safe!!" Yue exclaimed, Nezha, AoBing, Mateo and Lin sighed in relief and stunned by Yue's words, The Jade Emperor smiled at this answer. "take this..." he gives her a beautiful Jade Pendant around her neck.

".....So whenever you need anything you can always come back and visit me anytime you desire." Yu Huang said, Yue smiled at her Grandfather and then hugs him, Jade Emperor was stunned by her gesture as he hugs her right back. "Is she allowed to do that?" Lin asked, Nezha, AoBing, and Mateo shrugged as they watched the lovely moment between Yue and her GrandFather.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 726 36
Long ago The Prince met a King and fell in love but the warrior grew jealous that the princes heart was taken from him, a story of how Macaque met Mo...
264K 3.9K 79
Meet Sakura, she's a normal girl who loves helping her uncle Pigsy at his restaurant, loves learning legends and myths from her uncle Tang and loves...
7.2K 181 33
Jade, the twin sister of MK, go on adventures with the people she cares about. through up and down Mk and Her are going to have each other back.
4.8K 137 14
Post season 3 finale: The Mayor's pissed, he wants revenge for the death of his mistress, and he'll need a scroll from Wukong, and the little girl wh...