NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 141-150
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 151-165

109 0 0
By missynao

Chapter 151 The little ancestor calms down!

    It was an instant hit.

    Zhou Chen drove ten veterans back to the field.

    Don't miss any opportunity to brainwash children.

    "Children..."

    "Look! This is our family's weapon. Isn't it very domineering?" "

    If I don't die, you will all be princes!"

    "Work hard and I'll wait for you to use it to protect our home in the future. !"

    A group of children waved their fists excitedly.

    "Work hard and protect your home!"

    "Friends come with good wine, and jackals come with shotguns!"

    "We are all princes..."

    The two youngest ones don't understand anything.

    There were two slugs hanging, and they shouted in a milky voice: "Prince, we are the prince..."

    Since then, we have temporarily taken in this group of savages.

    Zhou Chen's temper is getting hotter day by day.

    As long as they are savages, he doesn't like anyone!

    Although these savages obediently handed over their weapons and worked silently every day.

    He still didn't like it.

    Even the rations are wanted to be severely deducted.

    He also instigated Xiaolong in front of the nine spirited young men all day long.

    "Did you see that? It's not a good thing to be sneaky. It's broken!"

    Xiaolong was speechless.

    Is that man squatting in the ruins picking up scrap steel bars?

    Where are you being sneaky?

    "Did you see that? It takes so much effort to move a stone. You must be lazy. It's broken!"

    Xiaolong continued speechless.

    A man as thin as a bamboo pole moved rocks weighing dozens of kilograms alone.

    Can people take it easy?

    "Focus on the grandson who broke my helicopter. He couldn't even repair the toilet for three days. What's the use of him? He's broken!"

    Xiaolong finally couldn't help but roll his eyes.

    Brother!

    My ancestors!

    After all, don't you just want revenge?

    Why don't you do it yourself?

    What does it mean to encourage me to kill people all day long?

    Madman Zhou, you are so treacherous!

    Uncle Bai, Lao Li, and Lao Jiang are busy directing operations every day.

    At the same time, he was busy coaxing his ancestors.

    He really treated Zhou Chen like a little ancestor!

    The most common sentence every day is: "Little ancestor, calm down!"

    I'm afraid that when his temper gets angry, he will take out his gun and kill everyone!

    The three uncles said they were so tired!

    It was hot at the foot of the mountain.

    All kinds of machinery and equipment were running around, and the sky was filled with yellow dust.

    The ruins at the foot of the mountain to the east have been pushed outward for 500 meters.

    The large army advanced southward, and excavators, forklifts, and forklifts made harsh noises while operating.

    In one and a half months, the ruins within a radius of 500 meters were reduced to the ground.

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Install the power grid!"

    A group of savages looked shocked.

    Do you need to install a power grid?

    The power grid was pulled in a circle, leaving a channel in the southeast, northwest and northwest.

    There are countless capable veterans, including circuit repair engineers.

    I dislike the low power of the generator and waste diesel.

    I rolled up my sleeves and spent a few days installing the three-phase transformer.

    A household generator drives a three-phase transformer to supply high-voltage power to the grid.

    He also said that if he could pick up a windmill through scavenging, he could use the windmill to generate electricity...

    Zhou Chen threw a piece of pork to test, and was burnt black by electricity on the spot.

    The woman in charge of cooking picked it up and prepared to stew radish and meat soup.

    While everyone was on the mountain, the food was always good.

    Because of the addition of a group of savages, the level of food has dropped by more than half.

    Steamed buns and pickles in the morning, pimple soup at noon, and plain water noodles in the evening.

    For everyone, this is much happier than when they were at the Ningcheng base.

    For those savages, it was the most delicious food they had not experienced in two years.

    In particular, there must be a pot of vegetable and meat soup and a pot of jam at every meal.

    Vegetable and meat slices soup, there are not many slices of meat, but each person can get one piece.

    There are also vegetables in the soup, sometimes there are radishes, sometimes various dried vegetables.

    Pour three tablespoons of jam into the boiling water and stir slowly.

    Everyone can get a bowl, and their mouths are filled with the sweetness of the fruit.

    After taking a small amount of vitamin supplements every day for more than a month, each of their bodies showed significant changes.

    They were originally skinny, but each of them gained several kilograms of flesh.

    My stomach becomes comfortable, the whites of my eyes no longer turn yellow, and my hair loss is improved.

    Even though that crazy person is always picking on me.

    But, they endure it!

    Not just for the food, but more importantly for the boat trip home!

    The only old man among the savages, he would chat with Lao Bai and others during his break every day.

    People know their destiny when they reach fifty!

    He is almost sixty, and he still doesn’t understand what destiny is!

    "Old Bai, the power grid has been installed. When will the ship sail?" The old man explained: "I can die anywhere without a daughter, but those kids are different. They want to go home as quickly as possible!"     Especially in the end of the world

    !

Next, family love becomes even more precious.

    Everyone is eager to return to their hometown to reunite with their relatives!

    At the same time, deep down in his heart, he was always worried that his loved ones were no longer alive...

    Lao Bai counted the days with his fingers and said, "You comfort those kids first, and I'll ask Xiao Zhou."

    He took out his walkie-talkie and called the other party.

    Zhou Chen had just finished brainwashing a bunch of children.

    "When will the ship sail?"

    Uncle Bai reminded on the intercom: "Before, didn't you say that you would send a batch of supplies to the military base every three months?"

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "It's those savages who are eager to leave by ship. Right?"

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "What's the hurry? Plow the land before we can leave!"

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    If the land with a radius of 500 meters is purely relying on human power, then it will definitely Time-consuming.

    But with cultivators, several pieces of equipment can work at the same time, turning the hard soil into fluffy soil in just two days.

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "The land has been plowed, have the stones been cleared away?"

    A group of savages cleaned up all the large and small stones in the field.

    Zhou Chen was angry: "Have you spread alkali and fertilizer?"

    A group of savages were busy spreading alkali to neutralize the soil. After spreading alkali, they added fertilizer.

    It only takes half a month to get all this done.

    Zhou Chen still wanted to find trouble.

    But this group of savages is always swallowing their anger in order to go home.

    He has no trouble left!

    Zhou Chen raised his hand to look at his watch.

    On April 15th, the supplies should indeed be shipped.

    Zhou Chen immediately arranged work: "Come two people and go up the mountain with Uncle Bai to get supplies."

    "Five barrels of jam, fifty kilograms of dried fruits, two hundred kilograms of dried vegetables, two hundred kilograms of dried fish, and one thousand kilograms of radish, spinach, and green vegetables. Two thousand kilograms of flour, potatoes and sweet potatoes each, what else is there?"

    Uncle Bai always remembered his youngest son's instructions: "Medicine!"

    Zhou Chen said, "Ask Lao Zhu about herbs, you can pick some of each, and the total amount cannot exceed three. One hundred catties."

    Uncle Bai asked hurriedly: "Dry herbs or wet herbs?" There

    are three hundred catties of fresh herbs, and at most twenty kilograms of dried herbs.

    Too little!

    Zhou Chen stroked his eyebrows: "Dry herbal medicine. Ask Xiaobai about western medicine. I handed him a few boxes before. He knows which ones to pick." "

    Trade supplies, that's all for now!"

    "Everyone who wants to write a letter home should do so now. , there just happened to be a boat to take us back!"

    A group of savages seemed to have been struck by lightning.

    Damn it!

    This annoying guy actually has medicines in his hand?

    Medicines!

    They have been trapped here for two years and naturally understand the preciousness of medicines.

    Zhou Chen didn't care how shocked the savages were.

    He found Tian Chao: "I need you to return to the base."

    Tian Chao looked confused: "Brother, what's wrong?"

    He didn't want to leave!

    Zhou Chen gave a strong dose: "I want you to go back to Ningcheng and be the boss of the trading market, do you want to do it?"

    Tian Chao's eyes suddenly lit up: "Do it!"

Chapter 152 Another day of extreme wealth

    In the cave.

    A container with a bunch of cardboard boxes inside.

    Tian Chao opened a cardboard box in front of him, and beautiful and intact tableware jumped into his eyes.

    "Boss, are these the goods I am responsible for selling?"

    Zhou Chen pointed to the two containers next to him.

    "Including these."

    Tian Chao looked confused and ran to open the other two containers.

    All kinds of cosmetics, skin care products, facial masks, clothes, bags, shoes...

    They are not big international brands, but some small brands from overseas and inland, and even miscellaneous brands.

    But after a devastating earthquake, it is quite remarkable that these materials can be preserved.

    Tian Chao was shocked.

    Awesome!

    Why does the boss have all the supplies?

    After the shock, he began to worry.

    "Boss, the clothes and shoes are okay. Can the tableware and cosmetics be sold?" "

    Those refugees can't even afford food, so why would they come to buy these?"

    Zhou Chen really wanted to take a leap.

    "Who asked you to sell to refugees?"

    "Your customers are the rich people in the two bases."

    "For those rich people, rich wives, rich young masters, and rich daughters, your mission is to use these materials to empty their hands Food!"

    Tian Chao immediately thought of the rich second generations who slapped him.

    Gritting his teeth: "Boss, I will take out every grain of food in their hands!"

    The land has only been pushed 500 meters, and it is impossible to use trucks to transport supplies to the seaside.

    For now, transportation can only be done by helicopter.

    Zhou Chen went to the sea in advance and took out the fishing boat from the space.

    Refugees who were fishing on the beach suddenly spotted a fishing boat in the distance and waved excitedly.

    Some refugees were so excited that they threw themselves into the sea and tried to swim to the boat.

    As a result, I lost strength before I could swim five meters and my body sank.

    He shouted toward the shore for help.

    The refugees on the shore were as skinny as him and had no physical strength to rescue them.

    More refugees didn't even look at him. They only had fishing boats in their eyes...

    fishing boats could take them out of this barren land!

    The food sold to the military base is put on the ship first.

    Afterwards, Zhou Chen and Uncle Bai cooperated to transport three containers to the ship.

    The small helicopter piloted by Zhou Chen had obviously insufficient load-bearing capacity and nearly crashed several times.

    Then there are people.

    Xiaobai is responsible for growing medicinal herbs on the mountain.

    Xiaolong's nine energetic young men selected three of them by lottery to protect the materials on the fishing boat and return to Ningcheng.

    It turns out that their mission is only to be responsible for the safety of transportation on this land, and they don't have to follow the ship.

    Who knew that a group of savages suddenly appeared!

    Who can guarantee that these savages will not be tempted by the supplies on the ship?

    So much food, as well as rare jams and vegetables.

    If they didn't know Madman Zhou, they would all want to grab it if they met him!

    Finally, the savages were transported to the ship.

    But Zhou Chen confessed.

    They were only allowed to stay in the cabin, and could go out on the deck every 12 hours.

    The ventilation time should not exceed half an hour.

    As for their previous guns, it is of course impossible to return them.

    The gun was in Zhou Chen's hands, how could he return it?

    A group of savages had strong opinions, but they did not dare to cause trouble due to their lust.

    Madman Zhou was already full of opinions about them and encouraged the soldiers to kill them all day long.

    Everyone has boarded the boat and is about to go home to reunite with their relatives.

    At this time, Madman Zhou was angered. He must have used guns to force them to jump into the sea to feed the sharks...

    Tian Chao rubbed his hands together excitedly: "Boss, if you want to dominate the entire trading market in Ningcheng, I can't do it alone. Can't you bring in the Zhatian Gang?"

    Zhou Chen said, "I suggest you bring in the Chen Family Gang and the Jiang Family Gang."

    Tian Chao didn't understand: "Why?"

    He had selfish motives and wanted to win over the brothers of the Zhatian Gang.

    At the same time, I also want to carry forward the Zhaotian Gang!

    Zhou Chen frowned: "If I put you in charge of the entire market in Ningcheng, you can't do things with the mentality of the second-rate dealers in the past!"

    "If you only win over the Zhatian Gang, the other two gangs will be jealous and will definitely try to trip you up

    , covertly or covertly!" "You can make a profit by hooking them up. Not only will they not trip you up, they will also work very hard!"

    "Remember, only the relationship of interest is unbreakable in this world!"

    Tian Chao's hut suddenly opened.

    "Boss, I understand, I promise to complete the task!"

    The fishing boat set sail.

    Refugees stranded on the beach don’t even need to shout at the top of their lungs.

    Watching the helicopter flying towards the center of the land route, they chased after it without saying a word.

    At the foot of the mountain.

    The team of one hundred people was divided into four groups.

    Responsible for planting the land on the east, south, west and north sides respectively.

    Xiaolong and others put up countless warning signs outside the power grid.

    [High-voltage power grid, refugees stop! 】

    【Restricted area of ​​the base, trespassers will die! ]

    Then, leave one person standing guard with a gun at each entrance and exit.

    As soon as Zhou Chen returned to the camp, Lao Li came over.

    "I just saw you almost crashing a few times, which scared everyone." "

    We discussed it just now and decided that it is necessary to open the road from the east to the seaside as soon as possible." "

    The equipment is well-equipped, and it won't take a lot of overtime work. How much time."

    "The road is open, which not only facilitates transportation, but also saves helicopter fuel."

    Zhou Chen nodded: "Then do as you agreed."

    Everyone started to get busy.

    Zhou Chen ran to the sea alone to collect supplies.

    According to the coordinates recorded last time, start salvaging important materials first.

    This sea area belongs to land submergence, and the deepest point of the water is only five to six hundred meters.

    A lot of supplies are on the ruins of land under the sea.

    Zhou Chen drifted on the sea for half a month.

    Two large oil storage tanks were salvaged, and their surfaces were covered with seabed vegetation.

    The spout is large and tightly closed.

    Zhou Chen took a shovel and opened it with great effort.

    A pungent smell hit his face.

    It's full of oil.

    Oil can drive various mechanized equipment.

    No matter which base, only with the operation of mechanized equipment can we develop faster and better in an all-round way.

    One tank of 10,000 cubic meters, two tanks equals 20,000 cubic meters.

    Every drop is treasure!

    There are still a few cans in the ravine below the ruins.

    But it is too deep from the sea surface and it is impossible to salvage it manually.

    Zhou Chen took out his notebook and circled the coordinates with a red pen.

    Marked as a treasure place.

    ah!

    Another rich day!

    Zhou Chen also salvaged seven train cars, which were filled with large pieces of coal.

    The iron trains transporting coal were uncapped, and two-thirds of the coal was scattered on the seabed.

    The remaining one-third is estimated to be only 70 tons.

    Coal is also a good thing.

    Coal is an important energy source and an important raw material for the metallurgical and chemical industries.

    Before the natural disaster, one-third of my country's coal was used for power generation!

    There are still eight months left and the day will recede.

    The polar night falls and the world becomes dark.

    Even those bases that are becoming increasingly mature cannot guarantee absolute security in terms of security.

    For refugees wandering in the wild, it is even more torture in the dark.

    Before the natural disaster, Shu was also a major coal-producing province.

    Forget about exploration and coal mining, this land area is not big in the first place.

    Who knows what the consequences of digging down will be!

    I hope that more coal can be salvaged before the polar night falls...

    Train cars are also good things. If there is no condition to resmelt the scrap iron, they can be used as accommodation after cleaning.

    Zhou Chen also salvaged a box of mangoes.

    The origin comes from Panzhihua.

    Unfortunately, there was a violent collision during the sinking of the land.

    If the container is flooded, the mangoes will rot.

    When it was opened, all the rotten fruit and smelly water came out.

    Zhou Chen almost fainted from the smell on the spot...

Chapter 153 Refugees make trouble

    The reborn come with their own buffs!

    I was hit by rotten mangoes before, but I was compensated by tons of tea drinks later.

    Lemon slices, hawthorn slices, orange slices, roses, jasmine, wolfberry...

    are all vacuum packed and well preserved.

    As for the expiration issue...

    In the apocalypse, who cares whether it expires or not!

    Zhou Chen lamented that the fishing boat set sail too early.

    These beauty and health tea tablets are bound to be loved by rich wives!

    Facial masks and skin care products can only improve skin quality from the epidermis.

    Most of them are off-brand futures that he picked out.

    I am not responsible for whether my face is rotten or not!

    However, if you insist on taking health tea tablets, you can improve your skin color from the inside out.

    What happened to the expiration date?

    It’s a seller’s market now, whether you like it or not!

    Zhou Chen spent two days sunbathing on the boat, then packed up and flew back to the base.

    It's been half a month since he left.

    Children are very playful and will forget his words if they are not careful.

    We must not relax in our brainwashing work!

    With mechanical equipment, the road extending to the sea in the east has been advanced for twenty miles.

    More and more refugees are appearing in the ruins outside the restricted area of ​​the power grid.

    During this period, the refugees staged begging, complaining, cheating, moral kidnapping, and even violent conflicts.

    Zhou Chen is not here, no one dares to let someone in without permission.

    Some thugs saw that the people standing guard were soldiers and directly encouraged the refugees to knock down the power grid.

    "They are soldiers. I don't believe they will electrocute us people to death!"

    "The power grid must not be powered on. We pushed it down together..."

    It turned out that many refugees were fooled.

    Xiaolong pointed his gun directly at several thugs: "You, you, and you, don't be a coward!" "

    You three come out and try touching the power grid in front of everyone!"

    "The three of them don't If you are electrocuted, it won’t be too late for you compatriots to push the power grid..."

    The three thugs gave up on the spot and retreated behind the crowd in a despicable manner.

    The refugee who was almost electrocuted stared at the three thugs angrily... There

    were more than three thugs hiding among the refugees.

    The other thugs saw that the power grid could not be pushed.

    They started to fan the refugees again and smashed the machinery and equipment being built on the road.

    "Pull everyone down and beat them to death, and then use an excavator to knock down the power grid."

    "Haven't you seen it in the past few days? These people not only have steamed buns, but also broth to drink."

    "Why do they have food and drink? , are we going to starve to death?"

    "When we rush in, the food will be ours..."

    Bang!

    There was a gunshot.

    The thug who was fanning the refugees had a brain blossoming.

    Tie Zhuer on the sentry tower spat.

    I am very satisfied with this shot!

    The thugs and refugees were so frightened that they peed their pants and looked at the soldiers on the guard tower tremblingly.

    Tie Zhuer waved and said hello: "Sorry, I can read lips. Please keep talking, keep talking..."

    Neither the thugs nor the refugees were willing to give in.

    You know lip reading, right?

    Then let's go further and plot, so you can't see us!

    "You guys are responsible for rushing out and stopping the excavator..."

    "If you can't, just lie down on the ground. I bet they won't dare to push over..."

    "We are responsible for pulling the driver down and hacking him to death, and then..."

    Bang !

    There was a gunshot.

    The thug who was making plans was shot through the throat.

    On the watchtower a thousand meters away.

    Xiaohui was even more excited holding the sniper rifle than holding the big girl.

    "Next time, I will definitely hit the center of the eyebrow!"

    Tie Zhuer put down the telescope and kicked Xiao Hui away.

    He quickly put the sniper rifle back into the gun case and cursed: "Get out!"

    This sound of "get out" was somewhat filled with personal jealousy.

    "It's an advantage for you if you can touch it. I want to think about it next time..."

    "Crazy Zhou said that the sniper rifle doesn't have many bullets. If you can't use it

    , don't use it!" Crazy Zhou is so arrogant and arrogant that it will collapse at every turn. Whose bad temper.

    What he said fully shows that there are not many special bullets for sniper rifles!

    The thugs and refugees had no idea.

    They retreated 800 meters to plot, but the other party was still able to pinpoint the leader and kill him with one shot!

    Some of the refugees gave up and ran back to sit near the restricted area.

    Another group of refugees, encouraged by the mob, ran out to block the excavator.

    There are a few refugees who are really stupid enough to get behind the wheel...

    Before the natural disaster, this kind of trick-or-treating method really worked.

    But now is the end of the world, and human life is like a piece of grass.

    Lao Bai and Lao Li are not here, so Lao Jiang is the person in charge.

    Lao Jiang is not good at words. When he was young, he used to drive for a major leader.

    Anyone who suddenly jumps out to block a car or jumps out to get behind the wheel can be judged as an enemy attack.

    Killable!

    Refugees who dare to cause trouble in this way can be regarded as thugs!

    Lao Jiang gave an order: "Press over!"

    "Bang——"

    The excavator weighing more than ten tons directly ran over the thugs.

    The thugs under the wheels were crushed to pieces on the spot.

    Some thugs' bodies were squeezed by the excavator, and their internal organs were shot out in all directions, confusing the faces of the thugs next to them.

    "Ugh—"

    The scene was so bloody and terrifying that the thugs were so frightened that they crawled and rolled.

    One by one, they screamed in terror and ran away...

    In their panic, accidents occurred frequently.

    Some fell into the ditch and broke their legs.

    Some fell down the hillside and were killed by rolling stones.

    Others hit tree branches and were stabbed through their bodies...

    A steady stream of refugees happened to witness this scene.

    All of them were scared out of their wits, and repeatedly warned themselves not to cause trouble.

    These people are not as easy to mess with as they appear on the surface!

    The attack is ruthless!

    Zhou Chen soared directly into the valley.

    The children have just finished class.

    Seeing him coming back, they all came running.

    Zhou Chen grabbed a handful of candies and gave them to a child named Zhao Xin.

    "Both the squad leader and deputy captain are not here. You are the acting squad leader now." "

    You must always take good care of your younger brothers and sisters. They are not allowed to climb rocks by the lake!"

    Zhao Xin nodded and assured, handing out the candy in his hand to everyone. Little friend.

    Not only were the two Bai brothers absent, but so were the two youngest slugs.

    Following the fishing boat back to Ningcheng, the four children represented the group of parents who served in the military.

    Even the two youngest ones are healthy and healthy, so what else can they worry about?

    Let’s all be moved!

    It's best if everyone feels they owe him a favor!

    If something happens in the future, one or two people will at least tip him off.

    Want to get his base for free?

    hehe!

    The young man went crazy and pulled up an entire mountain...

    There were twenty children, but the brainwashing work still couldn't stop.

    "Children..."

    "When the ruins at the bottom of the mountain are taken care of, I will take you down the mountain to play!"

    "You can also go to the beach to catch fish..."

    "Are you happy?"

    A group of children jumped in place excitedly.

    "Happy, happy!"

    "Brother, you are the best. I want to catch a big fish..."

    "Uncle, I want to catch crabs..."

    "Brother, can I go swimming in the sea..."

    "Uncle, I want to row a boat..." "

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "No problem, you can play whatever you want!"

    "Kids, remember this!"

    "If I don't die, you will all be princes!"

    "If I die, you can do nothing. No..."

    In the herb garden.

    Xiaobai was dressed in cloth and his face was covered in mud.

    He also held a grass root in his hand with a look of contempt on his face.

    He trusts his instincts!

    Madman Zhou is absolutely brainwashing a bunch of kids!

    So treacherous, so shameless...

Chapter 154 Hongchuan Base

    More and more refugees are approaching the base from all directions.

    At first glance, the scene looks like a zombie siege.

    These refugees gather outside the restricted area of ​​the power grid and are extremely envious of the good life inside the restricted area.

    Compared to them who are skinny, unkempt, and ragged.

    Everyone in the restricted area has fleshy cheeks.

    Even when working in the fields, they look ten times cleaner and tidier than them.

    And where those people live.

    Containers are stacked up in an orderly manner, with ladders and corridors installed to protect them from the wind.

    What's more important is that every time it's meal time, their mouths water.

    There were cages of big white steamed buns, basins of egg noodles, and pots of vegetable soup.

    Such top-notch delicacies have always appeared in their dreams...

    "Please, let us in!"

    "We have been wandering in the ruins for two years and really want a place to stay..." "

    We are not in vain. Whether we eat or drink, we work for food..."

    "Before my wife and children died of starvation, she told me that I must live strong..."

    "Well done, I have an eighty-year-old mother above me, and..."

    Xiao Liang has a bad temper.

    He showed his gun on the spot: "Here, pull your eighty-year-old mother out and take a look. If you can't pull her out

    , you'll die!" "There are thousands of reasons why you have to be a bastard. Do you think I'm a fool or do you think I'm mentally retarded?"

    " And you guys, why are you arguing?"

    "Didn't I tell you already? All line up and prepare for interrogation."

    "Whether we let you enter the restricted area depends on whether you are honest or not!"

    In order to ensure the safety of the road construction team.

    Three spirited young men stationed at the east, south, and north exits were shouting with loudspeakers.

    "Stop making noise and don't gather here!"

    "Those who want to enter the base should go to the west and line up for interrogation now!"

    "Those who pass the test can enter the base and exchange labor for accommodation and food..."

    Ever since, three directions All the refugees ran to the west.

    The west side is already overcrowded.

    In order to get into the base early to eat, no one wanted to line up, so everyone squeezed to the front.

    Some thugs, thinking that they might not be able to pass the interrogation, deliberately pushed them in the crowd.

    Several refugees were pushed out and were electrocuted to death on the spot when they hit the power grid.

    The thugs took the opportunity to shout: "People are dead, they were killed by these people..." "

    The land belongs to each of us ordinary people, why do they demarcate a restricted area and take it as their own?"

    "They still treat us like prisoners. Interrogation, this is an insult!"

    "Compatriots, let's... ah -"

    The thug, with his head bleeding, turned around to see who had attacked him.

    The next second, the hammer hit his head again.

    One blow, two blows, three blows...

    A young man with a face filled with grief and anger swung a hammer and knocked the thug's head to pieces.

    "You killed my mother, I said I would kill you to take revenge!"

    Zhou Chen happened to be walking by.

    With his bad temper, he doesn't show any sympathy to the refugees at all.

    You are in difficulty, he is in difficulty, who is not in difficulty in the last days?

    Zhou Chen asked Xiaolong, who was responsible for maintaining order: "It's been several hours, why haven't you lined up yet?"

    Before Xiaolong could reply, he became furious on the spot: "You don't want to queue up, do you? Then don't even get in the fucking line!"

    "Bring it in !" The tables have been removed, and the interrogation will resume in three days!"

    "If you still can't line up in three days, we'll drive them all away!"

    "Anyone who refuses to leave will be shot to death!"

    Zhou Chen has the final say in the entire base.

    As soon as he spoke.

    Several people in charge of the interrogation carried the table and ran away.

    Except for the spirited young man who was on guard with a gun, no one was left.

    The refugees stuck outside the power grid were dumbfounded.

    It took several seconds to react.

    All of them looked frightened and begged.

    Three days?

    They were too hungry and too tired.

    They don't want to stay in the ruins for another day.

    "No, we are queuing up now, please let us in..."

    On the ruins two kilometers away.

    The two refugees supported each other and walked staggeringly towards the mountain.

    They had nothing but the kitchen knife in their hands.

    The cheeks are sunken, the cheekbones are high, the chin is so pointed that it can pop a balloon, and he is as thin as an alien.

    The woman obviously couldn't hold on any longer. When she fell to the ground, she pulled the man to the ground as well.

    The two people lay in the ruins, staring blankly at the dazzling sunlight.

    I've been hungry for so long that I don't have the energy to speak.

    "Are you... are you sure it's Brother Zhou?"

    "I, I'm sure..."

    "You go... to find Brother Zhou... I really can't walk..."

    "Let's... let's go together... you Don't sleep, didn't we agree to find Brother Zhou together?" "

    ..."

    "Don't sleep, you can't sleep, you won't wake up if you fall asleep..."

    "I'm really sleepy..."

    " Hold on! As long as we find Brother Zhou, we can survive. Didn't you say we also need to find our best friend..."

    There was only the sound of wind blowing in the wasteland.

    After several minutes, there was a rustling sound.

    Two refugees, a man and a woman, tried their best to get up from the ground.

    They supported each other and stared blankly at the mountain.

    Taking steps unsteadily...

    Two kilometers seemed not far away, but this was a wasteland world.

    There are ravines, rocks, fallen trees, and hillsides everywhere.

    For the refugees who are about to starve to death, every step requires strong perseverance...

    in the cave.

    Zhou Chen fell asleep in a rocking chair.

    Xiaobai's whirring voice came from the intercom.

    "Crazy Zhou, come out quickly!"

    Three of the ten spirited young men walked away with the boat.

    There are three more to guard the east, south and north entrances.

    There were too many refugees, so Xiaobai was transferred down the mountain to maintain order just in case.

    Zhou Chen yawned.

    Walking out of the cave chewing an apple.

    Xiaobai pointed at the mountain mysteriously: "Look!"

    Zhou Chen looked up.

    See nothing.

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes: "You take a few steps back and look again."

    Zhou Chen took a few steps back and looked up.

    Only then did I realize that a large chunk of the mountain wall had been cleared.

    About three hundred meters halfway up the mountain wall, dead wood, weeds, and mud were all gone.

    There were more than a dozen people hanging on the mountain wall, waving to him.

    Xiaobai curled his lips and said with annoyance: "They said they would clear an area on the mountain wall to write the name of the base." "They

    said that such a large piece of land cannot even have a base name."

    "They didn't even paint it. Bring it with you, have you thought of a name?"

    Zhou Chen slapped his forehead.

    He really forgot about such an important thing as naming the base!

    Zhou Chen stroked his forehead: "Let me think about it..."

    Xiaobai said cleverly: "Don't think about it, just call it Bashu Base!"

    Zhou Chen glanced coldly: "You know nothing about Bashu culture!"

    Bashi Ba, Shu is Shu.

    This is the land of Shu, and it is only a small piece of land preserved in the land of Shu.

    In the apocalypse, the land falls apart.

    If there is even a slight difference in news, it may take several years to travel across the ocean.

    Named Bashu, this will mislead the refugees from the mountain city who are wandering outside.

    Zhou Chen touched his chin and thought carefully.

    After a moment, he made a decision.

    "Hongchuan!"

    "This land is officially named Hongchuan Base!"

Chapter 155 Chasing the thugs, leaving no one behind

    [Hongchuan]

    The two big characters written in red paint are dazzling in the sun.

    The person who writes is very skilled.

    Stroke by stroke, sonorous and powerful, thunderous!

    Just two words contain an unstoppable domineering force!

    The noisy refugees couldn't help but quiet down.

    Everyone is looking up and watching.

    At this moment, everyone witnessed the birth of Hongchuan Base!

    Even a person like Xiaobai, who was thinking outside the box, became quiet and calm.

    He looked at Madman Zhou in front of him

    and couldn't help but recall the arrogant and arrogant guy in the past. Today he actually owned a private base!

    This is a private base!

    It’s not as simple as a paradise!

    The establishment of a private base means that there will be private armed forces in the future!

    In the apocalypse, there are many private forces.

    But having the ability to build a real private base is rare!

    Although Madman Zhou currently does not have a private armed force.

    But with his massive supplies and developing agriculture, it was only a matter of time before he recruited troops!

    As far as agriculture is concerned, even the organizational base cannot compare!

    Xiaobai couldn't help but cover his mouth, looking shocked.

    Did he witness something extraordinary?

    Exit of restricted area.

    Put out the tables, chairs and benches again.

    One person was responsible for interrogating, another was responsible for recording, and a psychiatrist was watching.

    The refugees outside the restricted area have long been lined up in a long queue.

    Xiaolong and Xiaobai are two energetic young men who are responsible for maintaining order.

    On the sentry tower, Xiaohui holds a sniper!

    Tie Zhu'er, who was also on the sentry tower, was so jealous that he went crazy!

    Xiaolong and Xiaobai loaded the gun.

    "Answer every question truthfully, and the troublemakers will be shot on the spot!"

    The refugee who was first in line stepped forward excitedly.

    Xiaobai frowned: "Throw the weapon on the ground."

    The refugee had no choice but to insert an iron bar from his waist and throw it on the ground.

    "Name?"

    "Chen Cai."

    "Where are you from?"

    "Wencheng."

    "Wencheng's detailed address?"

    "Wencheng xxxxxx Huarong Community."

    "Have you ever killed anyone?"

    "No."

    The End of the World Next, how many people have never killed anyone?

    As a matter of fact, you can tell by the look in their eyes whether you have killed someone or not!

    Those who are forced to protect themselves and kill, or those who take the initiative to rob and kill, have different eyes.

    With a psychiatrist on hand, it’s almost impossible to lie and get away with it!

    "Let me ask you again, have you ever killed anyone?"

    "No... you haven't. They robbed me first. I couldn't help it..."

    "You only need to answer yes or no, there is no need to explain the reason!"

    "Yes, I killed him."

    "Go to the open space on the left first."

    The refugee was very excited and bent down to pick up his weapon.

    Xiaobai pointed his gun: "No weapons are allowed in the restricted area!"

    The refugee struggled internally.

    Since the natural disaster struck, he has become accustomed to carrying weapons to protect himself.

    Suddenly without weapons, I felt very insecure.

    But...

    He looked at the land, machinery, and dormitories converted from shipping containers at the foot of the mountain.

    Compared with the life outside where there are no humans or ghosts, he hopes to have a place to stay!

    He raised his feet and stepped over his weapon!

    The long queue of refugees, without exception, all looked at him with envy...

    "Next!"

    ...

    under the muzzles of two black guns.

    The interrogation work was carried out in an orderly manner.

    Refugees are extremely smart.

    At the beginning, I was naturally uneasy about everything I didn’t know.

    But they slowly discovered that as long as they answered every question honestly, their chances of entering the restricted area were high.

    Some thugs who were too smart were naturally discovered by psychiatrists.

    "Why don't you let me in?"

    "Why do you call me a thug?"

    "Is there any justice? You are soldiers and you bully me, a civilian..."

    Xiaobai pointed his gun directly at the opponent's chest: "Get out of here!"

    The thug was an old man: "Come on, beat me to death if you dare! I have to go in today..."

    Bang!

    Gunfire rang out.

    The thug fell to the ground, his chest covered in blood.

    In less than three seconds, the thug's body was dragged outside to the rubble.

    Xiaobai yelled at the refugees waiting in line: "I'm warning you again, come in only if you are allowed in, and leave if you are not allowed in." "If you

    try to act aggressive when you get here, you will be shot on the spot!"

    One day passed.

    The refugees who were allowed to enter the restricted area all sat together.

    The thugs all stopped outside.

    The thugs, separated by a power grid, were full of hatred for everyone in the restricted area.

    That vicious look in his eyes, as if he wanted to eat all the people inside in order to relieve his hatred!

    Zhou Chen passed by with his hands in his pockets.

    He slapped Xiaobai on the head.

    Pointing at the thugs outside, he said angrily: "Are you blind?"

    "Didn't you see the look in their eyes?"

    "I'm so shocked!"

    When the thugs heard this, they ran away.

    Xiaobai touched his head and looked embarrassed: "Don't they all collapse? Just let them fend for themselves!"

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "If you are soft-hearted and let people go today, they will come out to rob supplies and vehicles in the future."

    "You idiot, have you forgotten your own job?"

    Xiaolong next to him immediately loaded his gun and quickly chased after him.

    Xiaobai also reacted and followed immediately.

    They were sent here by the army to be responsible for the safety of material transportation.

    Half of the road to the east has been opened.

    Calculating time, the next time we transport supplies to the beach, we will use trucks.

    There are dozens of thugs, and they are full of hatred for them. It would be strange if they don't jump out to rob them!

    Life is indeed precious.

    But the thugs have long lost their humanity.

    Being soft-hearted for a moment is like letting the tiger go back to the mountain!

    boom!

    Bang bang -

    in the sound of gunfire, the thugs fell one by one.

    Some thugs knew they could not escape, so they knelt down and begged for mercy.

    His head was smashed and his face was covered in blood.

    "Don't kill me. I have no choice but to kill..."

    "I want to live. Is it wrong?"

    Xiaolong pointed his gun at the thug's head.

    "It's okay for you to want to live."

    "It's okay for me to kill you for the sake of the material security of the base!"

    Bang!

    The thug fell in a pool of blood, and Xiaolong immediately continued to chase...

    until all dozens of thugs were killed. Xiaolong could no longer bear it and vomited while hugging a tree.

    When he was at the Qiandao Lake base, he killed more thugs than he does today.

    During the two years of maintaining order at the official base, more than a hundred thugs were killed in total.

    But it's not as uncomfortable as today.

    The discomfort caused severe physiological reactions, including vomiting.

    The reason is that it was affected by the Hongchuan base.

    Crops, vegetables, herbs, fruit trees, land...

    Seeing that life is getting better day by day, why do these thugs hate the base?

    Even if you can't get in, just be smart and spend a few months peacefully in the wild.

    There will be a day when the whole ruined land will take them in.

    Why do everyone in the base look at the people in the base with evil eyes...

    Xiaobai rarely stayed by his side quietly.

    After a while, he said: "Brother Long, please look away."

    "These thugs are already hopeless!"

    "If we don't kill them today, they will cause trouble sooner or later, and many innocent people will die!"

    " Our mission here is to ensure the safety of materials."

    "Solving troubles in advance is also one of our responsibilities!" "

    No crops can be grown on the land outside, and people are starving to death every day."

    "Old squad leader, since Every grain of food shipped here is life-saving food!"

Chapter 156 Hongchuan Base, stop in the restricted area!

    The two returned to base.

    Everyone could see Xiaolong's face turning pale.

    Zhou Chen put his left hand in his pocket and gnawed an apple in his right hand: "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

    Xiaolong shook his head and nodded: "A bit."

    Zhou Chen joked: "It's okay, just get used to it!"

    Xiaolong: "... "

    He wants to curse! "

    You're such a crazy person!

    If you talk, we will have to run away and break our legs.

    It's not you who dares to kill someone. You're just standing and talking without pain in your back!

    Xiaobai didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, but he actually echoed next to him.

    "Indeed, there will be refugees approaching in the future, and I don't know how many thugs there are among them!"

    Xiaolong: "..."

    Zhou Chen took a bite of the apple and continued to prick his heart.

    "Surrounded by the sea, refugees may come ashore at any time, and pirates will appear sooner or later!"

    Xiaobai nodded hurriedly.

    "Yes, yes, I have never seen a real pirate. I wonder if there are female pirates..."

    Xiaolong: "..."

    Forget it!

    He didn't even feel like scolding his mother anymore.

    Zhou Chen threw away the core and pushed the two of them: "What are you doing in a daze? Keep working."

    The next work was very simple.

    There are thousands of refugees, separated by men and women.

    They went into different tents to take off their clothes and queued up for physical examinations.

    Mainly to check for infectious diseases.

    These refugees had all made a living by fishing on the beach, and they ate a lot of mutant fish.

    When I couldn't catch fish or shrimps, I would pick up rubbish in the ruins to eat, just in case someone got tuberculosis.

    That would undoubtedly be a catastrophe for the entire base!

    The clothes taken off the refugees were dirty, torn, and covered with a layer of putty.

    Zhou Chen hid far away: "Set the fire, don't allow a single flea to survive in my base!"

    When the fire went down, the piles of dirty clothes quickly burned into pieces.

    The refugees are heartbroken.

    For most refugees, this is the only piece of clothing they have.

    After a series of simple checks.

    A few people with abnormal health were left for re-examination, while all the other refugees lined up to take a shower.

    The water pipes were pulled down from the top of the mountain, soft water pipes as thick as sugar cane, and the water flowed gurglingly.

    These refugees have not had a shower in more than two years.

    Not even a beggar, who doesn’t want to keep his body clean?

    Groups of ten people wet themselves one by one, picked up soap and rubbed it starting from the scalp.

    The first group of people to wash themselves received a clean set of clothes.

    Holding clean and brand-new clothes, the refugees were shocked.

    The refugees who were still waiting in line also looked shocked.

    For everyday clothes, it is impossible to have uniform styles, or even guarantee the right size.

    Some clothes are too long, and some clothes are too short.

    There is no such thing as clothes that are too small, because every refugee is as skinny as a bamboo pole!

    If you are a smart refugee, exchange them if they are not suitable.

    What is even more exciting is that the first batch of refugees who had just put on new clothes were immediately arranged to receive bowls and chopsticks to receive rations.

    Everyone can receive two steamed buns and a bowl of dried vegetable soup.

    The white and fat steamed buns are hot and soft in the hand.

    The unique aroma of grain penetrates directly into the nose.

    The refugees gnawed on it and stuffed it into their mouths hungrily.

    So delicious!

    So delicious!

    It was so wonderful...

    I ate too quickly and ended up choking!

    The aunt in charge of making steamed buns quickly reminded: "Drink the soup quickly..."

    There is no meat in the dried vegetable soup, but lard is added.

    There is a layer of oily flowers floating on the surface of the soup, which is tempting no matter how you look at it.

    When you drink it, you will feel extremely comfortable from your mouth, throat, and stomach.

    Many people burst into tears while eating.

    Over the past two years, I have eaten a lot of garbage and chewed a lot of tree bark.

    They eat whatever they pick up, and even they feel like living like animals in the wild!

    At this moment, eating clean food, they found their human souls!

    They are people, not animals!

    Seeing the refugees crying one by one, the aunts who distributed the rations were very moved.

    "Eat slowly and don't choke."

    "You've been hungry for too long. You can't eat too much for the first meal..." He even kindly reminded: "As long as you stay safe and don't cause trouble, you can     eat enough

    here every day!"

The refugees who died all had their eyes glowing green.

    People were crowded, urging those in front to wash faster.

    Xiao Bai walked around holding a gun.

    "What's the rush?"

    "Why did the steamed buns fly away if you were a few minutes late?"

    "You're not allowed to eat until you wash them off!"

    Lao Qiao, who was in charge of registration, took the booklet and reported to Zhou Chen.

    "There are a total of 1,540 refugees entering the base today."

    "There are 1,340 males, aged between 18 and 45."

    "There are only 200 females, the youngest Fifteen years old, the oldest is thirty-two years old."

    "There are no children or babies..."

    In the apocalypse, women's chances of survival are not high.

    The vast majority of those who survive are dependent on powerful men.

    Some women are even forced to depend on several men in order to survive...

    In the wild, there is almost no room for the elderly and children to survive.

    As for babies, there is a serious shortage of food and medicine, and medical treatment cannot be guaranteed.

    Even in those official bases, no one will dare to give birth to offspring in the next few years!

    Even if she was born successfully, she would not have the ability or the conditions to support her.

    Rather than watching the child die, it would be better not to have one in the first place!

    Zhou Chen glanced at it casually and returned the book to Lao Qiao.

    "Just look at the arrangements!"

    "Take time to ask them about their intentions. Those who are willing to stay can stay, and those who want to leave will wait for the next fishing boat."

    "Arrange a few people to monitor them. It's so stupid. Anyone with unclean hands and feet will be thrown out as soon as they are found!"

    Old Qiao has been engaged in logistics work for more than 30 years, so these little things are not a problem.

    Veterans are used to racing against time and doing things at just the right speed.

    Lao Qiao took the order.

    Immediately arrange for the refugees who have already eaten to set up tents at the foot of the mountain.

    They are just refugees, not base citizens. It is impossible to live in a container!

    It is a rare place to live in a clean collective tent.

    There were dozens of large tents, and soon the sound of snoring started to sound.

    One after another, those who didn’t know thought they were competing.

    Some refugees sleep really soundly and deeply.

    Some refugees are unable to sleep.

    Especially some refugees who are highly vigilant will get nervous whenever there is a figure moving outside.

    This is a habit they have developed after surviving in the wild for a long time. It can also be said to be a sequelae!

    If they hadn't been vigilant enough, they would have been wiped by thugs on their necks in their sleep...

    on top of the ruins.

    Two refugees, a man and a woman, walked weakly.

    Looking at the power grid restricted area right in front of him, there was no expression on his face.

    Xiaobai said: "Stop in the restricted area."

    The two of them had completely lost their ability to think.

    Just for a belief in my heart, I walked on the ruins like a zombie.

    Xiaobai was really worried that the two of them would hit the power grid directly, so he quickly opened the door and ran out.

    "Hongchuan Base, stop in the restricted area!"

    "You two..."

    Boom!

    The two refugees could no longer hold on and collapsed to the ground.

    Xiaobai jumped back in fright: "What the hell, are you touching me?"

Chapter 157 Brother, you are still the handsome guy before...

    Zhou Chen got the news and rushed to the medical tent.

    When he opened the curtain and went in, he saw two mummified bodies.

    The two refugees on the hospital bed were breathless.

    In appearance, it looks like both a mummy and an alien.

    All in all, he was too thin to be human-shaped.

    Xiaobai pointed at the man and said, "He said your name before he fell into coma."

    Zhou Chen, Brother Zhou, Crazy Zhou, Yinghua Community...

    I have said everything I can, for fear that it is not enough to attract Xiaobai's attention. .

    Zhou Chen stared at the man on the hospital bed carefully.

    After looking at it for a full minute, I finally recognized Huang Mao.

    The yellow-haired guy from the Demon City Bombing Gang calls him "Brother" all day long!

    It also took him a minute to recognize the other woman as Xiao Taimei!

    Why did Huang Mao and Xiao Taimei appear on this land?

    What about Lao Sun and Little Kid?

    Are you also on this land?

    Zhou Chen asked the doctor: "How are they doing?"

    The two elderly doctors frowned.

    "I have been hungry for too long, and my body is severely depleted. The situation is not ideal." "

    I have been fed a few mouthfuls of sugar water. It will be difficult for them to survive if they are fed liquid food." "

    If nutrient solution is injected into the body, there may be hope. ..."

    Zhou Chen immediately opened the curtain and came out.

    Go to a deserted cave alone and find salt water, amino acids, fat emulsion, glucose, vitamin injections, etc. from the space.

    Then he returned carrying the carton.

    The two doctors were shocked and immediately got busy.

    One is preparing the nutrient solution, and the other is grabbing his arm to disinfect and insert the needle.

    Huang Mao and Xiao Taimei were so thin that they were skin and bones, their blood vessels shrank, and even needles could not find them.

    Zhou Chen has been watching from the side.

    He didn't move until he was successfully injected with a diabetic injection.

    He stayed in the tent for half an hour before exiting expressionlessly.

    Zhou Chen lit a cigarette.

    He held it in his hand and didn't draw it. He just stood there and was distracted.

    Emotionally speaking, Huang Mao and Xiao Taimei cannot even be called friends.

    But after all, he was one of the few familiar people in the past.

    I saw two people alive today...

    Strictly speaking, they were both half-dead.

    Natural disasters are ruthless and too many people die.

    Now that we can see each other again, I can’t help but feel a little moved in my heart!

    Xiaobai came over and asked, "Is that man the second-rate dealer who used to come to your neighborhood?"

    He didn't recognize the woman, but he had seen Huang Mao several times.

    When he was patrolling the streets, he often saw Huang Mao pulling a cart into the Sakura Community.

    Xiaobai couldn't help but sigh: "It's not easy to escape a major earthquake and survive to this day!"

    Zhou Chen threw away the cigarette and stamped it out.

    Xiaobai called it a pity!

    Zhou Chen said: "Those refugees haven't woken up yet? Get me to work!"

    Xiaobai's temper suddenly rose: "Damn it, Madman Zhou, am I your slave? You ask me to do it all day long. Do this, do that..."

    He said unconvinced, and ran to find Lao Qiao, who was in charge of logistics.

    Lao Qiao had already discussed a series of workload with Lao Jiang.

    The division of labor between men and women is different.

    The women all went to farm and loosen the soil.

    Men do all the physical work.

    Those who can operate machinery will have an easier job.

    Others went to the ruins to move wood, lift stones, and collect waste products such as steel bars.

    Just in time to take over the job of the previous gang of savages.

    With the addition of this group of refugees, it will be much easier for Lao Jiang and other original residents.

    The east road has been opened and leads straight to the seaside.

    A round trip by truck only takes an hour and a half, and a round trip by bicycle takes about four hours.

    Trucks consume diesel, and later you can use bicycles to transport supplies.

    Sure enough, the old saying goes.

    If you want to get rich, build roads first!

    "boom--"

    Refugees arrive every day.

    All kinds of farce happen every day.

    Gunshots were heard every day...

    The most serious one was when the transformer failed and the high-voltage power grid was ineffective.

    Led by a group of thugs, hundreds of refugees pushed down the power grid and tried to break into the base to burn, kill and plunder.

    A mortar blast directly blew up a group of thugs at the front.

    The refugees were so frightened that they peed their pants and crawled and rolled out of the restricted area.

    This group of refugees, one by one, was all assigned to do the most tiring and dirty work...

    The ruins were pushed further and further away, the power grid was moved again and again, and more and more land was dug.

    Half a month has passed and there are almost no refugees in the wild.

    Even if there are, they are some sneaky thugs.

    They knew they couldn't get into the base, and they didn't want to live a life of eating garbage in the wild.

    Tmall spent the whole day observing the base in the ruins, muttering and discussing one set of plots after another.

    They even used women to stage torture and beauty traps...

    but they never succeeded.

    A bitter plot?

    hehe.

    I sympathize, I understand, I am worse off than you!

    Honey trap?

    funny!

    Which woman in the base is not clean?

    Who would be attracted to a woman who is unkempt and dirtier than a beggar?

    Especially if they seduce the wrong person.

    At that time, the person in charge of holding a gun and standing guard was Tie Zhuer.

    This guy is from an ethnic minority and deeply loves the ethnic culture of his hometown.

    In addition to standing guard and sleeping every day, he just has to find someone to wrestle with him.

    Except for Zhou Chen, everyone in the base who has some physical ability is afraid of being thrown by him. They all walk around when they see him!

    What is a woman?

    Leave far away!

    The woman in the beauty trap is almost naked.

    Tie Zhuer didn't even look at it...

    Xiaolong suggested taking the initiative.

    Zhou Chen directly rejected it.

    He paid no attention to these rats.

    "This moment is the same as the other moment. There is no need to waste bullets."

    "Every meter that the power grid is pushed outwards, the living space of these rats is compressed by one meter." "

    If you don't want to jump into the sea to feed the sharks, sooner or later you will kneel down and beg for mercy!"

    The doctor was anxious. He hurriedly found Zhou Chen.

    "You two friends are awake."

    Zhou Chen hurried over.

    The doctor had already cleaned their bodies and put them into clean clothes.

    The nutrient solution was left on for a week, and then liquid food was started to be fed regularly.

    The two people who walked around the gate of hell were pale in appearance, but they were awake.

    See Zhou Chen.

    I saw that he hadn't changed at all, he was still as handsome as ever.

    Huang Mao and Xiao Taimei almost thought they were dreaming.

    "Brother..."

    Huang Mao's eyes turned red: "Brother, you haven't changed at all, you are still the handsome guy before!"

    "Brother Zhou."

    The little girl was also very excited, but she is still full of fear of Zhou Chen. , Don’t dare to talk nonsense.

    Zhou Chen just pulled out the chair and sat down.

    Huang Mao, a grown man, cried with snot and tears: "Brother, do you remember those little notebooks?"

    Zhou Chen: "I..."

    Huang Mao cried: "It doesn't matter if you don't remember, I will help you recall the memories. ."

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Huang Mao cried: "In the dungeon, that time you threw bombs and tongs..." "

    I was there at the time. I recognized your helicopter. I shouted as hard as I could and chased you. I couldn't even hear you..."

    "I chased you to the beach. After searching for many days, I saw you coming back in a helicopter. I chased you again..." "

    I haven't found your foothold yet, but I saw you flying towards the beach again, so we went again. Chasing at the beach..."

    "Long Xiaoyun and I chased back and forth and almost died of exhaustion on the road..."

    "Brother, my dear brother, I feel so wronged..."

Chapter 158 Grass, not grass

    "Brother, my dear brother..."

    "I feel so wronged..."

    "You don't even know how much hardship we endured chasing after you!"

    It was indeed very painful.

    During that time, Zhou Chen was in Ningcheng, flying in both directions at the base.

    Huang Mao and Xiao Taimei chased each other.

    The two of them chased each other over the ruins of the land, never once getting close to the mountain of the base.

    Otherwise, he would have discovered them long ago.

    If it weren't for chasing the plane back and forth, with Huang Mao's cleverness.

    The two of them wouldn't have been so weak that they almost starved to death!

    In the apocalypse, meeting acquaintances is quite touching.

    Huang Mao burst into tears and turned his painting style into a comedy.

    Zhou Chen couldn't help laughing.

    There was no time to speak.

    The next second, Huang Mao, who was too excited, twitched over with a "ga".

    The two doctors were startled and rushed forward to check.

    "It's okay. He's too weak. He faints when he gets excited. He'll be fine when he wakes up."

    The little girl was even more weak and struggled to speak.

    Zhou Chen originally wanted to ask Lao Sun about their situation.

    Seeing that she was too weak, it was hard to ask more questions for the time being.

    On the other hand, the little sister looked anxious: "Brother Zhou, are Si Tian, ​​Qi Rou, and Uncle Sun here?"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Seeing that he didn't speak, the little sister understood in her heart.

    Zhou Chen rarely said in a pleasant manner: "Have a good rest and take good care of your body first."

    Every day at Hongchuan Base is in full swing.

    The rubble was pushed away again and again, and the power grid was moved again and again.

    Now the restricted area warning signs have been hung up to a radius of 2,000 meters.

    The more people there are in the base, the more right and wrong there will be.

    Fights and fights occurred frequently.

    They are all people who survived in the wild, and none of them have a good temper!

    There was another fight today.

    Tie Zhuer picked it up with both hands.

    Like carrying a chicken, he separated the two refugees who were fighting fiercely.

    Tie Zhuer roared angrily: "You don't want to stay at the base anymore because of the fights and troubles?"

    "He did it to me out of nowhere!"

    "What do you mean I did it out of nowhere? Who told you to scold me..."

    "You are so mean, when did I scold you? ?"

    "You have the guts to scold you, but you don't have the guts to admit it. I walked in front of you, and you pointed at me and called me "bastard"!"

    The man who was beaten covered his nosebleed and was so angry that he almost fainted: "Did I scold you? It means grass has grown on the ground, grass, not grass..."

    Hearing this, the people watching and trying to stop the fight lowered their heads.

    Suddenly, I discovered that grass was really growing on the land.

    This was the first land to be reclaimed at the foot of the mountain.

    Under the neutralization of alkali and the effect of fertilization, the soil quality was successfully improved.

    On the yellow mud, tiny green sprouts sprouted sporadically.

    This means that you can actually start planting crops!

    More and more people squatted on the ground, pointing at the scattered grass seedlings and making comments.

    Especially the refugees who came later.

    They were trapped on land for two years and saw nothing but ruins every day.

    It's desolate and chilling.

    Today was the first time they saw the vibrant green.

    Everyone was excited from the bottom of their hearts...

    "It's time to plant crops!"

    "Is it time to plant barley?"

    "Of course it's time to plant sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes have high yields..."

    There are almost no farmers among these refugees.

    Some people used to look down on farmers based on their urban registered residence.

    But at this moment, everyone is full of enthusiasm for farming...

    The person in charge of agricultural work is Lao Jiang's good comrade Lao Zhao.

    Lao Zhao flushed with excitement: "I'll get the seeds. Let's sow the seeds today!"

    Barley, potatoes, radishes, winter melons, pumpkins, peppers, etc.

    Emotions are high among all the refugees.

    Those who have tools use tools, and those who don’t have tools use their hands to plane.

    It only took one day to plant this piece of land.

    Immediately afterwards, they queued up to fetch water to water the newly sown seeds...

    Zhou Chen found Lao Qiao: "Stop land reclamation temporarily."

    Lao Qiao was puzzled: "Why? There are many people now, and land reclamation is effortless."

    Zhou Chen said "Opening up wasteland is effortless, but what about sowing, loosening, weeding, and harvesting?"

    "Do you think these refugees will stay?"

    Lao Qiao then remembered that more than two thousand refugees had expressed the desire to go home to find relatives. will.

    They just wait for the fishing boats to come back and set sail next time...

    Once the refugees leave, no matter how much land is reclaimed, they will not be able to handle it!

    Lao Qiao quickly wrote it down in his notebook and said, "I understand how they feel homesick and looking for relatives." "

    But I'm sure that after they leave, they will want to come back!"

    Are the two bases in Ningcheng good enough?

    Can crops be grown?

    Even six live poultry were sent out from here!

    When these refugees see the gap between heaven and earth, they will know that Hongchuan Base is paradise!

    Zhou Chen smiled faintly.

    He didn't care whether the refugees left or not.

    Now he just wants to use supplies and get more thermal weapons.

    When the base grows, the resident certificate will be strictly controlled.

    By then, it will be hard to find a certificate.

    There are many refugees, crying and begging to become a resident of the base!

    Old Joe got the instructions.

    Arrange for refugees immediately.

    The newly reclaimed land with a radius of 1,500 meters will be loosened and cultivated.

    Counting the time, once the fertilizer is spread, the fishing boats will almost be back.

    Once the refugees leave, these talented old men and women really won't be able to take care of so many crops.

    There is really no need to open up wasteland for the time being.

    The construction work on Laojiang has not stopped.

    After the opening of the East Avenue, the roads leading to the seaside from the south, west and north have been under continuous operation.

    Working in three shifts, various mechanical equipment operates almost 24 hours a day.

    Excavators, forklifts, and forklifts were so dry that they started to smoke.

    broken?

    Several veterans carried toolboxes and rolled up their sleeves.

    They can even repair tanks, but they can't repair excavators?

    Mechanical, that’s what it is!

    The more you tinker, the more you’ll figure it out!

    maritime.

    A fishing boat sailed back with the wind.

    Lao Li, who was at the helm, was surprised to find that not only a road had been opened on the seaside, but a pier had also been built.

    It cannot be compared to the dock before the natural disaster.

    But it’s absolutely no problem to anchor a few fishing boats!

    Lao Li blew the whistle.

    On the dock.

    Two people ran out of the stone house.

    One person used the walkie-talkie to notify the base.

    One person holds a flag and makes a semaphore.

    Lao Li put down the binoculars and drove the fishing boat directly to the dock based on the instructions of the semaphore.

    Good!

    In the future, you no longer need to use an assault boat for loading and unloading.

    Save time, effort and diesel!

    The anchor is dropped, the cable is tied to the pile head, and the mooring is completed.

    After putting down the hanging ladder, three spirited young men disembarked first.

    After picking up the four children, Uncle Bai and his wife disembarked.

    Immediately afterwards, there were two savages, an old man and a young man.

    As Lao Li on the ship, he walked last.

    The two veterans on the shore looked at the two savages with confused expressions.

    Didn't you leave?

    Why are you back?

    The young savage stared at the Type 95 assault rifles on the chests of the two veterans and couldn't take his eyes away!

    envy, jealousy, hate!

    I was envious that the two veterans were equipped with guns and ammunition.

    Madman Hate Zhou confiscated the few guns they had, especially his sniper!

    There were only a few bullets, and the empty gun was not returned to them...

    What kind of crazy person is Zhou?

    It's obviously Zhou Bapi!

Chapter 159 Zhou, please explain it clearly to me

    Uncle Bai smiled.

    "Old Wu, Old Tang, you two are so majestic!"

    Old Wu, who was taller, held up the assault rifle in his hand.

    The smile on the old face was so bright.

    "I haven't touched a gun in how many years. It must be impressive!"

    "I'm jealous, but I won't let you touch it!"

    Uncle Bai reached out and pulled out a key hanging around his neck.

    "Did you see, Black Eagle, that I would envy you?"

    "Jealous or not, just jealous!"

    The two old men teased each other and laughed.

    Old Tang pointed to another stone house: "There are bicycles inside. You can ride your bicycles back to the base." "

    Old Qiao means to save gas as much as possible without transporting supplies."

    Three energetic young men walked into the stone house.

    Each expression is weirder than the last.

    There are not only bicycles but also electric scooters in the stone house.

    Just by looking at the appearance, you can tell that they are all series for street use.

    Who exactly is Crazy Zhou?

    When collecting supplies, I don’t even let go of shared solo rides...

    It’s amazing.

    Why didn't he also take away the green belt...

    Each person pushed out a car and tied two young children to it.

    The two brothers, Bai Xiaowen and Bai Xiaowu, were clamoring to ride on their own.

    The child has boundless energy, gets on the car and runs away.

    Old Wu called Uncle Bai and Old Li aside: "What's going on with these two savages?"

    Uncle Bai didn't know how to explain.

    The old savage man raised his hand to Old Wu Gong: "Brother, could you please help inform Brother Zhou."

    "As long as he is willing to take us two in, no matter how dirty or tiring the job is, there will be no complaints."

    They left here full of hope. land.

    Only when we arrived in Ningcheng did we realize that the official base could not take care of too many refugees.

    Those refugees staying outside the base starve to death every day.

    If it weren't for the fact that these children were once soldiers, they were dedicated to special tasks.

    They want to go to the consultation hall to inquire about their relatives, but they can't even pay a deposit of five kilograms of food!

    Precisely because they were former soldiers, they were easier to use than newly recruited soldiers.

    The base was short of manpower, so they all stayed in order to find relatives.

    Only Chu Fan firmly stated that he wanted to return to this land.

    The old man rescued them at sea and lived together for more than two years.

    A group of child soldiers expressed their intention to provide for him in his old age.

    The old man hopes that the dolls can take time to find their long-lost relatives.

    In addition, the conditions at the Ningcheng base are too harsh and the soldiers do not have enough to eat.

    Considering the old man's physical condition.

    At Chu Fan's suggestion, the old man found Lao Li on the dock with him.

    Now people are returning to this land smoothly.

    I just don’t know if Madman Zhou is willing to take them in...

    The little savage stood in front of Old Wu.

    "Uncle, please tell Zhou Chen that I am his neighbor's son and ask him to meet me."

    After saying that, he took off a watch from his wrist: "It doesn't matter if you don't want to take me in. Please take in the old man for a while." Time."

    The old savage quickly stopped him: "Silly boy, this watch is the only relic left by your parents to you. I'm old and have long lost sight of life and death..."

    Old Wu took the watch and couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

    Young, tall, upright, and had trained in the field army for several years.

    Before the natural disaster, he must have been a strong young man.

    The Hongchuan base has just been established, and it is exactly when talents are needed.

    By the way, is he the guy who destroyed Zhou Chen's helicopter?

    With Zhou Chen's bad temper, it's amazing that he can be taken in!

    He might just kill him with a gun...

    Wait, what did this guy say?

    Neighbor?

    Are he and Zhou Chen neighbors?

    real or fake?

    When they were at the base before, the two of them didn't recognize each other?

    However, the community is not as good as the military compound.

    Upstairs, downstairs, and between neighbors on the left and right.

    Unless there is a fight or quarrel, it is normal for them not to know each other!

    Lao Wu picked up the walkie-talkie and walked aside alone.

    Turning back to look at the little savage's physique again, he said this.

    "Call Xiao Zhou, someone said he is your neighbor's son..."

    "My neighbor's son?"

    "Uh, yes, that's what he said, it's the one who beat..." "

    How is the child? How is his health? How tall has he grown..."

    "Ah?"

    "Bring him in quickly. , No, I will drive to pick you up..."

    "..."

    The people on the dock looked confused.

    Was it because the sea breeze was too strong that they didn't hear clearly?

    What did Zhou Chen say?

    child?

    Where did the child come from?

    Pick up by car?

    Zhou Chen drove to pick him up in person?

    Lao Wu broke out in a cold sweat: "I have a bad premonition..."

    Uncle Bai nodded: "I also have a bad premonition."

    There must be a misunderstanding here.

    The next second, Uncle Bai quickly reminded Lao Wu: "No, tell Xiao Zhou immediately and say you don't have to come to pick him up. We are already on the way."

    He knew Zhou Chen very well.

    Just his bad temper.

    Once he discovers that he has picked up the wrong person in his car, he will definitely shoot and kill him.

    Zhou Chen, who had just brainwashed a bunch of children, rushed out of the classroom quickly.

    Driving is too slow, flying a helicopter is more convenient.

    Just when he opened the hatch, he received a second call from Lao Wu.

    No need to pick up, are you on your way?

    Okay, then he will go down the mountain and wait.

    Zhou Chen stood at the gate of the restricted area on East Avenue with his hands on his hips.

    Every refugee who came in and out unexpectedly noticed that he was in a good mood.

    Xiaolong came over: "I heard that the fishing boat is back. Are you so happy that Uncle Bai has brought someone back?"

    He has heard that Zhou Chen seems to have no relatives alive, right?

    What's going on with this joy?

    Zhou Chen recalled the innocent face of the little kid in his mind.

    His skin is fair, his eyes are big and black, and he calls him daddy.

    It's not too cute...

    Zhou Chen looked stunned: "My son."

    Xiaolong almost fell down, with a look of disbelief on his face: "Your son? You actually have a son?"

    Zhou Chen flew up and kicked him on the butt: "Why can't I have a son?"

    A cheap son is also a son!

    It’s really not easy for such a young child to be alive.

    It must be very difficult for Lao Sun, a cheap grandpa...

    Huh?

    Something seems wrong?

    Forget it, just stay alive!

    I don’t know if all the neighbors who were with Lao Sun are still alive.

    If they were both still alive, they would probably come here together.

    Wait left and wait right.

    The first to wait were three spirited young men and four children.

    Four children jumped around him.

    Two slugs in particular clung to his thighs.

    Zhou Chen coaxed him away for a long time.

    After waiting for another ten minutes, four bicycles appeared on the flat road.

    Uncle Bai drove his wife in front, Lao Li came second, and the two behind were savage refugees.

    Zhou Chen exchanged a few words.

    The two refugees didn't even bother to look at them, they craned their necks to look at them.

    His neck was almost broken, but he couldn't see a single figure.

    "Where are the people?"

    The little savage braked.

    I'm going to apologize in advance for breaking the helicopter.

    Then, explain his identity and inquire about his brother's whereabouts.

    Just as he was about to speak, Zhou Chen turned around and asked Lao Li: "Where is my son?"

    Lao Li slipped: "Your son? What kind of son are you?"

    Zhou Chen said anxiously: "Didn't Lao Wu say, my neighbor's son?" Are you looking for me?"

    Lao Li glanced at the young savage and said blankly: "Yes, what does this have to do with your son?"

    Zhou Chen took it for granted: "Isn't that little one my son?"

    Everyone: "... "

    The next second, a bicycle hit Zhou Chen.

    With sharp eyes, Xiaolong pulled Zhou Chen away.

    The bicycle hit the ground and deformed on the spot.

    Zhou Chen turned to look at the person who took action, but he didn't have time to give the order to shoot.

    The other party rushed over angrily and punched him.

    "What son?"

    "My surname is Zhou, why don't you explain it to me!"

    "Why did my brother become your son..."

Chapter 160: Are you so anxious? Raising your hand is a big dick!

    Zhou Chen received a punch in the face.

    He was also thrown to the ground.

    I feel like what this person said seems to be a bit misunderstood.

    But when he recognized the other party, anger instantly replaced reason.

    "Fuck, it's your grandson again!"

    He had let him go after destroying his helicopter before.

    You dare to attack him today...

    Assi!

    Zhou Chen stretched out his hand to block the opponent's fist.

    He raised his foot and kicked the person directly to the ground.

    He got up from the ground and rushed over with his feet.

    "Grandson, you're looking for fucking death!"

    The third kick was caught tightly by the opponent's hands, and with a clever move, Zhou Chen was knocked to the ground.

    The little savage was thinned into a bamboo pole.

    But he is rich in fighting skills and can gain the upper hand in an instant.

    Zhou Chen has no fighting skills.

    But the desperate experience in the previous life was still there, and it gave him the advantage of being strong.

    In just one second, there was a reversal.

    The two men were punching and kicking, and the fight was fierce.

    The savage threw him over his shoulder and threw Zhou Chen to the ground: "Speak to me clearly!"

    Zhou Chen used a scissor kick and knocked the opponent to the ground.

    He waved his hand and punched twice: "Speak of your mother! I have to kill you this time..."

    It all happened so fast that no one else had time to stop it.

    Uncle Bai, Lao Li, Xiaolong, old savage, you look at me and I look at you.

    The next second, he rushed forward to start a fight.

    "Stop fighting, there is a misunderstanding..."

    Zhou Chen's face was full of anger: "What a misunderstanding, this grandson must be killed today!"

    The savage's eyes were scarlet: "If you dare to insult my mother, I will kill you!"

    The noise was too loud.

    More and more people are running here.

    The refugees dared not come forward.

    Lao Jiang and other original residents rushed to save the people one by one.

    They had no idea what was going on, they only knew that someone dared to confront Zhou Chen.

    He raised his fist and kept greeting the little savage.

    The old savage was extremely anxious: "Stop fighting, it's all a misunderstanding..."

    Who are you?

    Where do the savages dare to interfere with the affairs of the base?

    Get out of here!

    Uncle Bai and Lao Li just helped Zhou Chen up from the ground, and then hurriedly stopped the punches and kicks of Lao Jiang and others.

    "Stop fighting, there is a real misunderstanding here..."

    "What a misunderstanding! Damn thugs actually beat Xiao Zhou..."

    Half an hour later.

    The savages who were beaten to the point of dying were hung up.

    The old savage wiped away his tears and twisted around anxiously under the wooden stake.

    Zhou Chen sat on a chair covered with tiger skin.

    Holding a peeled egg in his hand, he rolled it over the bruises on his face.

    Uncle Bai and Lao Li, you and I explained the incident in detail.

    Zhou Chen rolled the eggs for a moment: "You mean, he is my neighbor's eldest son? The one who is a soldier in Kyoto?"

    Old Li nodded: "Yes."

    Uncle Bai explained: "When he came to the dock to find Old Li That's what he said."

    "After I heard about it, I questioned him carefully and found out that he

    knows everything about Sakura Community." "There are several buildings in the community and he knows all the facilities around it." "

    He didn't know you were neighbors last time. I went back to Ningcheng to inquire about my family and met Battalion Commander He."

    "Captain He told him that Lao Sun brought his younger brother with you."

    "Isn't this..."

    Huang Maohe, who had just gotten off the hospital bed two days ago, The little girl listened to it for a while.

    The little girl turned her head and looked at the man who was hung up.

    "Are you Kaikai's brother?"

    "Your name is Chu Fan?"

    Chu Fan, who was hanging in the air, had a bruised nose and a swollen face.

    One eye was so swollen that I couldn't even open it.

    But he tried his best to open his eyes and asked in a dying voice: "You know my brother, where is he now?"

    The little girl looked up and stared at the person.

    "Brother Zhou, he looks very similar to Kaikai, his facial features are very handsome..."

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    The nympho respects itself!

    Do you have any misunderstanding about the word "handsome"?

    This grandson was beaten to look like a pig's head. How do you know he is handsome?

    When Zhou Chen glanced at her, the little girl was immediately frightened and dared not speak.

    Huang Mao couldn't help but chuckle beside him.

    A kid who treats a kid as a cheap son.

    A man ran to find his brother in a hurry.

    In terms of neighbor relationship, Zhou Chen said "my son".

    Good guy, DNA is directly involved.

    My father is a martyr, and my mother can’t bear the blow and is dead. Who wouldn’t be so angry that she wants to kill someone?

    This misunderstanding is so funny...

    Zhou Chen has a bad temper!

    "So what if it's a misunderstanding?"

    "If this grandson dares to attack me, he is looking for death!"

    "Looking at how his parents took good care of me in the past, he can be spared the death penalty, but he cannot escape the living crime."

    "Hang him ! For 24 hours, drag him down to pick up poop and fertilize the crops!"

    Zhou Chen ordered.

    The crowd of onlookers dispersed.

    Zhou Chen rolled two boiled eggs and the bruises on his face were relieved a lot.

    He was about to go back to the cave to cool down when he suddenly heard a gunshot.

    Grid restricted area.

    A dozen refugees were given warning shots.

    Tie Zhuer pointed his gun at the refugees.

    "Are you blind or deaf?"

    "Can't you see the power grid warning sign, or can't you hear my shouting?"

    "Hongchuan base, restricted area."

    "Where are you all from?"

    A group of refugees were shot by black holes. Mouth, trembling with fear.

    The leading refugee raised his hand: "Comrade, don't shoot, we are our own people." "

    We are all locals. After the earthquake, there were too many thugs. We have been hiding in caves and dare not come out." "

    Recently, we have discovered that the ruins have become Base, that's why I rushed here to join the organization."

    "This is my ID..."

    Tie Zhuer took the ID and opened it for inspection.

    "The vice principal of Tianfu School for the Deaf and Mute?"

    The man nodded frequently: "Yes, these are my students. They have been hearing impaired since childhood. I really didn't mean to offend just now."

    Tie Zhuer glanced at the group of trembling care objects. My heart is full of respect for this vice principal.

    In the last days of natural disasters, normal people's lives are precarious.

    But the vice-principal has never abandoned his students.

    It is unimaginably hard for a middle-aged man to take care of a dozen young people with hearing impairment.

    Tie Zhuer returned the certificate to the other party and spoke more politely: "Wait, I'll call someone right now."

    Interrogation, recording, and review by a psychologist.

    The refugees surrendered their weapons and were allowed into the base one by one.

    The middle-aged man has been speaking sign language and acting as a translator.

    Every time he passed a student, he would beam with joy.

    Until all his students passed...

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his pockets and passed by leisurely.

    His eyes swept over the legs of a group of refugees...

    The middle-aged man looked touched: "Thanks to the organization, we finally found a home!"

    Hearing that men and women were required to undergo physical examinations separately, he quickly showed sign language to the students.

    Then, he led several male classmates towards the tent on the left.

    Zhou Chen strode forward and said with a smile: "Grow your Chihuahua!"

    The middle-aged man who almost bumped into someone subconsciously lowered his head and bent 90 degrees: "Grow your Chihuahua!"

    Everyone present said: "... "

    The middle-aged man, who kept bending at 90 degrees, realized that his identity was exposed.

    Suddenly, a fierce look appeared in his eyes.

    Pulled out a small fruit knife from his sleeve.

    He kicked off his left foot, shot out, and swung the fruit knife towards Zhou Chen's neck.

    The nearby refugees exclaimed: "Be careful!"

    The next second, Zhou Chen dodged.

    Raising your hand is a big dick...

Chapter 161: Refuse to Explode, Dumb Bomb

    "For His Majesty the Emperor!"

    Pretending to be a deaf-mute, the little bookman pulled out the knives hidden deep in his clothes one by one and pounced on everyone he saw.

    The trio responsible for interrogation at the gate were the first to bear the brunt.

    "Bang -"

    Tie Zhuer fired directly.

    Two shots were fired, but unexpectedly the third shot jammed.

    Tie Zhuer picked up the gun and hit Xiao Benzi's head hard.

    The three teams responsible for the interrogation were two uncles and one aunt.

    The two uncles were not easy to mess with, so they pushed the aunt behind her, picked up the table and bench and threw them at her.

    After smashing the notebook over, he quickly picked up the stool leg and whipped it hard on the notebook.

    Zhou Chen was a big fan of the little book that took the lead.

    One walked vigorously, grabbed the hair of another notebook, and saved the refugee who was almost stabbed through the throat.

    He grabbed Xiaobenzi's hand holding the knife and moved it backwards.

    Xiao Ben's throat was cut by his own knife. Even if he covered his neck, he couldn't stop the blood from flowing.

    Refugees passing by were also attacked and ran for their lives subconsciously.

    One refugee was stabbed in the heart, another had his neck wiped... people were

    dead, and the refugees were so frightened that they fled in panic.

    At this time, the extraordinary qualities of a group of veterans became apparent.

    Veterans rushed in from all directions.

    Some are holding hoes, some are holding kitchen knives, and some are holding pot lids...

    In a hurry, just take whatever you have in your hands.

    He rushed towards me in a menacing manner and beat the small book to death.

    "Bang bang bang..."

    Xiao Benzi was knocked down several times on the spot.

    Before he even got up from the ground, he was trampled by countless pairs of feet until he vomited blood and died.

    More and more veterans came over, engulfing the little notebooks in a swarm of waves.

    Xiaolong and Xiaohui, who came as quickly as possible for reinforcements, were unable to fire at all.

    They are all human beings, and they are all our own!

    The leader of the book, who was beaten to the point of vomiting blood, tore open his clothes to reveal the detonator tied to his body.

    They lit the fire line and shouted loudly: "For His Majesty the Emperor!"

    Lao Qiao and others, who fought the hardest, took their own people and ran away in horror.

    "There are explosives, run quickly -"

    He prepared a small notebook that was broken into pieces and ran wildly after the crowd.

    The line of fire is burning rapidly and is about to explode.

    "Get down!"

    some veterans shouted!

    Zhou Chen, who was grabbed by Lao Qiao and others, was directly pushed to the ground.

    Then someone jumped on him.

    One, two, three...

    more and more people rushed down, making him breathless.

    Zhou Chen looked back subconsciously.

    He saw Lao Qiao, Lao Zhao, Uncle Bai, and many familiar faces...

    All of them frowned and gritted their teeth.

    An expression that is always ready to sacrifice generously!

    Zhou Chen couldn't tell what he was feeling in his heart at this time.

    It's so sore and bloated that it's hard to describe in words.

    Two lives are human beings.

    Except for my deceased parents.

    No one has ever valued his life so much!

    The line of fire burned out.

    The imagined explosion did not happen.

    The proud leader Xiao Ben was stunned on the spot.

    He kept touching the detonator with both hands, unable to believe that it had failed to explode.

    Refuse to explode? ? ?

    Explosives expire, deteriorate, agglomerate, and their sensitivity drops sharply.

    When crossing the sea, the waves caused the detonator to get wet, and it turned into a dud...

    The leader Xiao Benzi was deeply hit.

    "Eight squares, eight squares--"

    All the lying veterans discovered the key immediately.

    "I will fuck your uncle -"

    "Xiao Benzi, I will fuck your ancestors..."

    A group of veterans who were completely angered got up and pounced on Xiao Benzi.

    They were punched, kicked and beaten to death.

    Other little books suffered the same violent treatment.

    Under the group fight, screams continued...

    Xiaolong and others smashed the gun handles hard, and the little book's head was smashed open.

    Zhou Chen was helped up.

    Rubbing his stomach subconsciously.

    There were so many people jumping on him that his internal organs were almost squeezed out.

    Uncle Bai looked anxious: "Xiao Zhou, are you okay?"

    Zhou Chen shook his head: "It's okay."

    The next second, he looked serious: "Don't pounce on me next time, think more about your family."

    Uncle Bai looked at it , Zhou Chen’s mood was a bit wrong.

    It looks like he is unable to bear it.

    Uncle Bai smiled and said: "Hey! Don't take it to heart, the subconscious reaction

    of a bunch of old guys." Zhou Chen patted the dust on his body and reminded again: "Anyway, don't pounce in the future."

    Uncle Bai smiled and said: "Soldier This instinctive reaction cannot be changed!"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Several of Xiao Benzi were beaten to death, and the rest were dying.

    The leader, Xiao Benzi, was dragged in front of Zhou Chen like a dead dog.

    The two legs dragging on the ground have been deformed.

    The psychiatrist is an aunt, and she blames herself very much at this time.

    "It's all my fault, I didn't realize that they were little notebooks with ulterior motives..."

    The two veterans responsible for interrogation and recording were both slightly injured.

    At this time, they are scrambling to take responsibility.

    "It's my fault that this little book was easily fooled..."

    "No, it's my fault. I should have asked more questions..."

    Tie Zhuer apologized the loudest: "It's all my fault. It's my preconceptions and sympathy. They are deaf-mute, which directly affects Uncle Ding and the others to relax..."

    The next second, he said again: "The Mandarin in that little book is really good, and there is no foreign accent at all."

    Zhou Chen said: "All of them Stop blaming yourself and go find out where the little book landed from immediately!"

    "If no one informed the four piers, then it is not a pier."

    "The coastline is very long, there may be other little books, if there are a few more people..."

    Xiaolong immediately called their names, took Xiaohui, Tie Zhuer, and Qian Duoduo on their bicycles and ran away.

    Tie Zhuer was filled with self-blame and pedaled the bicycle very fast.

    Several dead refugees were still lying on the ground.

    Kneeling in front of one of the refugees was an underage girl.

    "Dad, wake up..."

    The people nearby looked sympathetic.

    After struggling in the ruins for three years, I have only had enough to eat for a few days.

    Seeing the fishing boat coming back, everyone could go home soon, but they died here.

    The grieving little girl was helped away by two aunts.

    Old Qiao took out a book and wrote down the list of the dead.

    Several refugees were recruited and the deceased was carried out and cremated.

    "What a stupid little book, I will kill you -"

    Huang Mao, who got the news later, ran away holding a stone.

    Behind them were a group of residents armed with various weapons.

    Zhou Chen said: "You are here just in time. These little notebooks are all in your care. Don't let them die for the time being."

    Huang Mao gritted his teeth: "Don't worry, brother. If you dare to come to my base to kill people, I will definitely make them miserable." Die!"

    After saying this, he called to a group of residents behind him.

    He dragged the dying little notebook to the open space next to him like a dead dog.

    Huang Mao threw down the stone and unbuckled his trousers with both hands.

    As soon as he peed, the little book woke up and began to squawk angrily and curse.

    Huang Mao pulled up his pants, took out his belt, and slapped the notebook.

    "Why don't you pretend?"

    "Don't you like to pretend to be deaf-mute?"

    "Brothers, put them to death and let them become real deaf-mute before they die!"

    The little girl rolled up her sleeves: "You guys Cut off their tongues first, and then I'll sew their mouths together!"

    "I'm good at sewing, and people in the world call it the little tailor of the apocalypse!"

    Scissors, branches, and needlework all came out.

    The little book's tongue was cut off, its ears were pierced, and it screamed in agony.

    In the end, my mouth was sewn shut with needle and thread, and I couldn't even scream...

Chapter 162 Do you call this a tank?

    Xiaolong and others searched the southeast coastline.

    In the rubble, two rubber boats were found.

    On the unfolded and folded rubber boat, the remaining food packaging bags and food residues were shaken out.

    The four people took the rubber boat and ran along the entire coastline before returning to the base.

    In the cave, people from various departments were sitting around.

    "Judging from the food packaging bags, the living conditions of these small books are not too bad, and they probably have accomplices at sea."

    "Is there a small island nearby? Maybe the base camp of the small books is on a certain island."

    "You're right! These little notebooks are probably tracking helicopters or fishing boats all the way to the base..." "

    If there really is a base camp, then these little notebooks are just outposts..."

    "Give me a assault boat, a month I will find the little book's base camp inside!"

    "Those who are not of my race will be killed! We must figure out the situation as soon as possible, and take it one step at a time..."

    Zhou Chen stretched out his hands, palms facing down, and pressed down.

    Signaling everyone to be quiet.

    "I know there are several small islands nearby, and there are people on them, but there are very few of them." "

    If the little book really has a base camp, it can't be easily taken away!"

    "Don't be impatient. Let's wait for the results of the interrogation."

    Passed. After a while, Huang Mao walked in covered in blood.

    Hand over a bloody piece of paper.

    "Brother, I cut the leader's notebook into eight pieces. I was so scared that I took out all the notebooks." "

    This is the interrogation record."

    Zhou Chen took a look at it and passed it to Uncle Bai and others to see.

    Everyone who carefully read the interrogation records looked horrified.

    "Grandma is a bear. She knows that these foreign bastards who grew up in China have no good intentions." "

    They are actually spies. No wonder they easily deceived Sister Ke..."

    "Yes! Such people have been professionally trained since childhood, and their expressions... His eyes and emotions are so free that even a psychiatrist can't tell..."

    "More than two hundred people and dozens of guns, it's really hard to deal with!"

    "There's no need to use cannonballs directly, it's such a waste!"

    "Coordinates The distance is far, and it takes time and fuel..."

    Zhou Chen said to Huang Mao: "The little book is useless, kill it!"

    Huang Mao said excitedly: "Brother, it would be too wasteful to kill him directly, why not leave all the power to me? I promise to give you a surprise!"

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Whatever you want!"

    Huang Mao left happily.

    The meeting continues.

    Several uncles each expressed their opinions.

    One by one, they volunteered and shouted that they wanted to go to sea for reconnaissance.

    Zhou Chen quickly comforted him: "Heroes, calm down!"

    Lao Li got excited and said: "Xiao Zhou, just tell me what to do!"

    Zhou Chen said: "The coordinates are too far apart, and the small book is in short supply of sea transportation, so it is temporarily unavailable. Threat."

    "The most important thing right now is to develop agriculture, with food and herbs first." "

    But a patrol team must be set up immediately to prevent gangsters from landing on land."

    "More ammunition will be distributed to the four docks. Once someone comes, If you commit a crime, shoot immediately."

    "The base is short of manpower, just defend instead of attack!"

    The meeting ended.

    Zhou Chen immediately pulled Uncle Bai to the corner.

    "How is the military base?"

    Uncle Bai frowned: "I just wanted to tell you when I got back. It won't delay until now."

    "Something happened to the base. Those six chickens and ducks..."

    Zhou Chen asked: "Dead?"

    Bai The uncle said: "It was stolen!"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Uncle Bai gritted his teeth with hatred and said: "There are soldiers guarding the chickens and ducks, but a group of refugees who had been stabbed a thousand times actually knocked out the soldiers on duty. When we caught him, there was only chicken and duck feathers left on the ground..."

    "What kind of refugees? They are just thugs!"

    "If you ask me, it's not an exaggeration to shoot them on the spot!"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Uncle Bai looked anxious: "All the sweet potato seeds are dead. Yunfei kindly asks you to transport another batch."

    Zhou Chen nodded. : "No problem, but this batch can't be given away for free."

    Uncle Bai expressed his understanding: "You can exchange points or trade materials."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Forget the materials, they are all scrap metal. I don't like them anyway. ."

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    Zhou Chen smiled slyly: "Unless we trade hot weapons!"

    Uncle Bai jumped up on the spot: "I knew you had bad intentions!"

    Zhou Chen said with a smile: "You can even touch the outposts of this small book. When I landed, I was so scared that I couldn't eat or sleep. I couldn't afford to fall ill that day, and I was always in fear..." "

    Come on, come on, let's discuss how to cheat... No, exchange for hot weapons!"

    Uncle Bai He ran away: "Are you crazy? How could I lie to my son..."

    Zhou Chen ran after him: "Look what you said, in the world of literati, how can this be called cheating? This is called a white lie!

    " The old man and the young man ran circles around a container.

    The elderly Uncle Bai was defeated.

    He gasped and stroked his chest: "No matter what, violating discipline is definitely not allowed!"

    Zhou Chen smiled and said: "I don't ask for much, just like last time, weapons collected from outsiders will do!"

    Uncle Bai Jumping: "Isn't this a high request?"

    Zhou Chen asked back: "Then, besides thermal weapons, what else do I lack?"

    Uncle Bai quickly said: "We are short of manpower! There are many refugees in Ningcheng, why not..."

    Zhou Chen looked distressed: "Old man, you teamed up with outsiders to plot against me and asked me to use food to feed a bunch of people who are useless!"

    Uncle Bai looked serious: "First, my son is not an outsider."

    "Second, refugees are coming. Exchanging labor for food is not a waste of money." "

    Thirdly, Ningcheng can't afford to support so many refugees. You can afford it, but there is a shortage of people!"

    Zhou Chen's expression became more serious: "What I lack is talent. Not a refugee, I firmly disagree!"

    Uncle Bai sighed: "My son knows you won't agree, and he was just ordered to find out..."

    Zhou Chen immediately changed his mind: "Actually, as long as there are thermal weapons, my attitude is not that Determined."

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    Zhou Chen put his hand on Uncle Bai's shoulder: "Master, can you tell me for sure, did my second brother make any mistakes?"

    Uncle Bai rolled his eyes.

    This kid is called "Second Brother" and is quite thick-skinned.

    Zhou Chen continued shamelessly: "Please tell me what my second brother said."

    Uncle Bai had no choice but to take out a small note from his trouser pocket.

    Zhou Chen's eyes were shining brightly.

    When I opened the note and looked at it, I was confused.

    "What do you mean?"

    Uncle Bai wondered: "Can't you recognize it?"

    Zhou Chen looked at it again, still confused.

    Turn the paper upside down, look at it sideways, and look at it from various angles.

    What is painted on it?

    Birthday Cake?

    Lollipop?

    Wave drum?

    Top?

    "Tsk!"

    Uncle Bai couldn't stand it anymore and pointed at the note: "This is a tank!"

    Zhou Chen almost vomited blood: "You call this a tank?"

    Is the person who drew the picture an abstract master?

    Uncle Bai said: "There are two tanks that have been retired for ten years in the museum. Their normal service life has ended." "

    But isn't this a special period? Repair it and you can continue to use it!"

    Zhou Chen crumpled the note into a ball and punched it on the table. superior.

    "Let someone else tell me today. Do you believe it or not? I'm going to kill someone!"

Chapter 163 If ​​a man is not ruthless, his status will be unstable!

    A roar came from inside the cave.

    "That's unreasonable!"

    "Although I have said before that all warships, submarines, tanks, etc. that are about to be retired will be collected." "

    But what is a broken tank that has been retired for ten years?"

    "Replace it with a bunch of genuine food and herbs. Rags?"

    Uncle Bai quickly explained: "Little ancestor, they are really not rags!" "

    In the past, combat readiness resources were insufficient, and tanks were repaired and repaired again and again until they were scrapped. What is the service life?"

    "If you don't believe me, ask me. Hai'er and the others, they are armor maintenance soldiers and armored miracle doctors, they know better than anyone else!"

    Uncle Bai hurriedly called Lao Hai'er and the others over.

    The four of them came in confusion, and they understood as soon as they heard it.

    Four professionals talked about their professional skills one after another.

    Zhou Chen: "I don't understand."

    Four professionals: "..."

    Lao Hai'er said: "Then let me tell you something easy to understand. If the two retired tanks in the museum are repaired more carefully, they can still be used for at least five years. !"

    Although Zhou Chen is a layman, he is not easy to fool.

    "It can still work for another ten or twenty years. It has no shells, so what's the use of it?"

    Lao Hai'er and the other four couldn't answer this question.

    After all, when they were young, they were armor maintenance soldiers, not manufacturing artillery shells in an arsenal.

    Zhou Chen looked at Uncle Bai.

    Lao Hai'er and the other four looked at Uncle Bai.

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    The pressure came to Uncle Bai: "How about a few more shells?"

    Zhou Chen sneered: "How many rounds?"

    Uncle Bai said: "Ten rounds?"

    Zhou Chen snorted: " Ten rounds?"

    Uncle Bai said uncertainly: "Twenty rounds?"

    "There really can't be any more. Industrial civilization will be destroyed. One round and one less. Even ten rounds may not lead to success!"

    Zhou Chen said depressedly: "Look, even if the two tanks work for another fifty years and have no artillery shells, is it interesting?"

    "Yes!"

    Lao Hai'er and the other four said in unison: "Without artillery shells, they can crush the enemy and crush thousands of people to death." !"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    That makes sense!

    He couldn't refute it!

    This is land surrounded by sea.

    If a large number of enemies invade in the future, sending out tanks can really kill batch after batch...

    In this way, this deal can still be done!

    But he is so thick-skinned!

    Zhou Chen unfolded the crumpled note again and said, "Master, did my second brother miss something in his drawing?"

    Uncle Bai's heart skipped a beat and he closed his mouth tightly, determined not to be fooled.

    Zhou Chen took off the pen in his jacket pocket, took off the pen cap, and drew a whale under the note.

    "Do you think there are missing submarines?"

    "I remember that Lao Haier's brother-in-law retired from the East China Sea Fleet, right?"

    "I don't ask too much, just two submarines that are about to be retired!"

    Uncle Bai really went out of his way this time. Running: "Hey, little ancestor, I really can't afford to offend you!"

    After the age of fifty, I have never run as fast as I do today.

    The wind blows under the feet, and the shape changes, which is better than the slightest step on the waves...

    Zhou Chen chased after him: "Please take it easy, everything is easy to discuss!"

    Uncle Bai turned around and scolded: "It's a waste of discussion! You want to take it off? The hat on my son's head..."

    Zhou Chen continued to chase: "Seriously, can I harm my second brother?"

    Uncle Bai was speechless: "Bah! Shameless!"

    Zhou Chen laughed loudly: "Take care of the family. No matter how you talk, the most important thing is to have enough food!"

    "Yes, write down what I said and ask my second brother to tell those stubborn big shots."

    "It's the end of the world, so stop sticking to one thing and sell it. Sell ​​it!"

    "Food is the most important thing for the people, and having food to eat is the top priority!"

    "Everyone is starving to death, how about keeping those hot weapons to become spirits?"

    Uncle Bai saw that he was about to be overtaken, and he became anxious. .

    "Crazy Zhou, stay away from me!"

    Zhou Chen didn't chase after him hard at all. He kept a distance of three meters, just to tease the old man.

    "You call me little ancestor when you're happy, and you call me Madman Zhou when you're unhappy. You old man is so realistic!"

    Uncle Bai jumped to his feet in anger: "I'm so realistic. The most realistic thing is you, okay?"

    "Flying in the sky. You want it, you want it, you want it, you want it, you want it, you want it, you want it, you want it,

    you want it, you want it, you want to swim in the sea!" "Do you want the atomic bomb?"

    Zhou Chen laughed loudly: "Really? Then I'm not welcome!"

    Uncle Bai collapsed: " Why don't you go to heaven!"

    In the end, Uncle Bai was defeated.

    "Time is not forgiving!"

    "Time is not forgiving..."

    "Do you believe that when I was your age, I could run faster than you even with a gas mask on?"

    Zhou Chen nodded repeatedly: "Believe, why? If you don’t believe me, who are you? You can capture the moon in the sky and catch turtles in the five oceans!” He

    quickly took out his paper and pen and wrote on the paper: “Old god, let’s discuss what materials to trade for tanks and Submarine!"

    Uncle Bai wanted to faint.

    "Are you really planning on using a submarine?"

    Zhou Chen scribbled down several supplies.

    "If a man is not ruthless, his status will be unstable!"

    "Don't talk about submarines, I even want an aircraft carrier..."

    Uncle Bai was convinced: "You are really punished!"

    Looking at the list of supplies, I have to say that Zhou Chen is thick-skinned, but Sincerity is true.

    Not only add poultry, but also sweet potato seedlings.

    In addition, two tons of alkali and two tons of organic fertilizers were given.

    These are good things. Improving soil quality relies on these two things.

    The soil quality has been improved, the survival rate of planted crops has been greatly improved, and food is just around the corner!

    It’s impossible to feed all the refugees, but at least there will be a harvest!

    Zhou Chen took the notebook back and read while writing.

    "It's time to harvest the big white radish. I'll give you two thousand kilograms."

    "It's almost time to pick the potatoes. I'll give you two thousand kilograms."

    "Is the big cabbage almost grown?"

    Uncle Bai thought for a moment: "There's still a little time left. But you can eat the Chinese cabbage whether it is in shape or not!"

    Zhou Chen nodded and quickly wrote down: "Chinese cabbage, spinach, and celery are dried and dried, and each is given a thousand catties."

    Uncle Bai hesitated to speak.

    He wanted to say that vegetables are best given fresh.

    When vegetables are dried, at least half of the vitamins are lost.

    But thinking of Zhou Chen's difficulties, when the words came to his lips, he swallowed them back.

    Uncle Bai reminded: "Herbs, you must not miss this!"

    Zhou Chen said without hesitation: "I don't know the yield of herbal medicines, you have to ask Lao Zhu."

    Dried fruits, pulp, clothes, shoes, quilts...

    there are all kinds of them, I wrote half a piece of paper.

    This shows Zhou Chen’s crazy love for strategic weapons like submarines!

    Uncle Bai carefully calculated the list of supplies.

    From a business perspective alone, you can definitely get two tanks and a submarine that is about to be retired.

    The biggest problem involves strategic weapons.

    Is the military willing to trade?

    I'm afraid it's difficult!

    Zhou Chen thought of the tea drinks in the space and decided to sell them all in Ningcheng.

    When he thought of Ning Cheng's business, he immediately thought of Huang Mao's use.

    Tian Chaoren is good, down-to-earth and smart.

    But no matter how down-to-earth a person is, he cannot withstand the temptation of interests.

    Let Tian Chao take sole control of Ningcheng's management, and he will not be able to guarantee that one day his interests will betray him!

    The boss must know how to play the art of balance!

    Some losses are enough, just take them once!

    The little sister hurriedly ran over: "Brother Zhou, Huang Mao went to the wild with a small book. If you have something to do, I will do the same." Zhou Chen asked casually: "What is he doing in the wild with a     small

    book?"

He said excitedly: "There are two lions in the wild. Huang Mao went to hang the lion with a small book!"

    Zhou Chen: "Awesome!"

Chapter 164 Brother, this is definitely a hit!

    The mountain is surrounded by cliffs.

    Countless refugees were tied to safety ropes.

    The body is hanging in the air, and the hand is hammering with a chisel.

    For one trip up and down, it is inconvenient and consumes fuel to always use a helicopter.

    Before a group of refugees left, Lao Jiang organized manpower to install artificial elevators on the cliffs on all sides.

    A simple elevator, similar to the one that existed before the construction site was completed.

    It can bear a weight of 500 kilograms with no problem.

    Huang Mao, who disappeared for half a month, came back with a few refugees.

    Make a cage out of branches.

    There were three milk lions lying in the cage.

    It was really the kind that had just been born, with blood still left on the body.

    Huang Mao looked excited.

    He immediately ran to Zhou Chen to ask for credit: "Brother, what do you think this is?"

    "I have known for a long time that there are two lions in the wild, and they often come out and eat people." "

    I was carrying a small book and was going to hang the lion, but it turned out that there were two lions in the wild. Help the thugs take the first step."

    "When we arrived, the male lion had been killed, and the lioness had just given birth and was injured and dying." "

    Without saying anything, I killed all the little books and picked up the three milk lions. Just left. "

    It's nice to have animals! "

    It not only improves the ecological environment, but also increases the activity of the base.

    Zhou Chen told his little sister to prepare milk powder.

    The three milk lions, who were just a few days old, sucked their pacifiers instinctively and made soft sounds.

    The cry was so weak that he looked like he couldn't survive.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Who will take care of such a young child?"

    The little sister raised her hand: "I can take care of you."

    Zhou Chen shook his head: "You can't, you go back to Ningcheng with Huang Mao."

    Huang Mao staggered at his feet, suffering. A face: "Brother, don't drive me away..."

    The little girl was even more frightened: "Brother Zhou, I will work hard, and I promise not to be lazy!"

    Zhou Chen frowned: "Where do you want to go? Now, I have an important task for you."

    He reached out and patted the two of them on the shoulders, comforting them: "Don't worry, you won't suffer if you go to Ningcheng, it will be better than at the base!"

    Huang Mao and Xiao Taimei, look at me , I look at you.

    Huang Mao asked boldly: "Brother, what is the important task you are talking about?"

    Zhou Chen mentioned Tian Chao and briefly talked about Ningcheng's business.

    "Huang Mao, do you understand what I mean?"

    Huang Mao's face flushed with excitement: "Brother, you scared me to death. I thought you were going to drive me away!" "

    I understand what you mean, and I promise to complete it. Mission."

    Moreover, he also hopes to have the opportunity to find the former Boss Yang and his accomplices.

    If Boss Yang and the others are still alive, they will probably meet in Ningcheng one day.

    Zhou Chen said to the little sister: "Men are not as careful as women. If you manage the accounts, you won't learn!" The frightened little sister breathed a sigh of relief: "Brother Zhou, I promise to work hard."     After thinking about it,

    the little sister was relieved.

Thinking about it, she added: "Brother Zhou, Uncle Sitian

    and Sun, they..." She was going to the wild to meet her little sisters, but she had an accident on the way.

    Escaped from the thugs and before reaching the round point, a big earthquake occurred.

    By some mistake, he carried a piece of wood and floated to this land.

    After struggling to survive alone for a year, I met an acquaintance of Huang Mao.

    She wanted to find her little sisters, and she also wanted to continue looking for her uncle.

    Go to Ningcheng for a better chance!

    Zhou Chen pointed to a pile of cardboard boxes: "You guys bring these things together. The trading materials are mainly grain."

    Huang Mao opened it eagerly and saw that they were all filled with tea.

    Thinking of his previous business in the Magic City in the last few days.

    He said: "Brother, rich ladies will definitely like these things, but there is one thing that is the most difficult to find in the market."

    Zhou Chen asked: "What?"

    Huang Mao said: "Little raincoat, you know."

    The little girl next to her blushed to her neck.

    Huang Mao said: "Brother, you know that people are divided into three, six, and nine grades at any time." "In the last days of natural disasters, ordinary people will die the most, and ordinary people will live the hardest."     "Before the natural disasters,

    ordinary people will die the most."

Those super rich people and corrupt officials are still living happily."

    "During the extremely hot period, the refugees didn't even have a sip of water." "

    But those people held pool parties at home and filled the water with water. The swimming pool is just for a half-hour bath, can you believe it?"

    Zhou Chenxin said: I can believe it, I have taken a bath too.

    People are still rushing to buy the bath water that I have soaked in!

    Huang Mao continued: "The extravagance of the upper class is beyond the imagination of ordinary people." "

    The richer you are, the more chaotic your private life is, and at the same time

    , you cherish your life very much." "The little raincoat is definitely a hit!"

    Huang Mao said eloquently. Dry tongue: "Brother, do you have this thing? If so, I promise to make it worth more than food..."

    Zhou Chen couldn't help laughing.

    He really has this thing.

    How could the storage warehouses of three imported supermarkets be missing this thing?

    When we first swept the industrial park buildings, we swept another two thousand.

    Zhou Chen nodded: "If you think about it again, what else is hot in the market?"

    The next second, Huang Mao opened a bag of tea.

    Taking out the lemon slices inside: "Lemon slices, you have to pick them out and sell them separately!"

    Zhou Chen was puzzled.

    Huang Mao explained: "In the apocalypse of natural disasters, contraception is a big deal!"

    "Among the many unreliable contraceptive remedies, drinking lemon juice ranks among the top three."

    The little girl said anxiously next to her: "How can this work?"

    "This It's not scientific at all. Lemon juice is rich in vitamins, and vitamins are soluble in water. It..."

    Huang Mao interrupted her directly: "It doesn't matter whether it is reliable or not, and it doesn't matter whether it is scientific or not!"

    "The important thing is that someone believes in it. If it works, it will become another popular item that is in short supply!"

    Zhou Chen couldn't help but give a thumbs up.

    Damn it!

    The world is really big and full of wonders!

    The little girl reminded: "If someone believes it and contraception fails, it will be a big deal!"

    There is no medical condition for an abortion.

    Refugees today are severely malnourished and the risk of natural childbirth is several times greater than before the natural disaster.

    Even if the child is born successfully, he will most likely die in infancy!

    This folk remedy is simply harmful!

    Huang Mao clicked his tongue impatiently: "I'm not asking you to use it. Why are you anxious?" "It 's

    just a business. If someone believes in it and is willing to buy it, we will sell it." "

    It's not like I'm asking you to go door to door with lemon slices. Door-to-door sales!"

    "Besides, when doing business,

    you have to exaggerate and make things out of thin air!" "It's a deal that we both agree on, and I don't hold a knife at the customer's neck to force him to sell or buy..." He

    is indeed a second-level dealer.

    As long as it is a material, Huang Mao can maximize its value.

    Even ordinary lemon slices can be linked to contraception.

    However, in the apocalypse, contraception is a major issue that cannot be ignored.

    Even his life was at stake...

    Precisely because his life was at stake, Zhou Chen couldn't make up his mind.

    It is naturally a good thing to maximize the value of any material from his hands.

    But everyone has been killed by profiteers. Can humanity be saved?

    Huang Mao is smart and can see Zhou Chen's concerns at a glance.

    He quickly said: "Brother, don't worry!"

    "People are very smart, and it is instinct to seek good fortune and avoid harm."

    "Those who truly believe in so-called folk remedies are either real fools, or they do not value life."

    "Whether it is Any kind of person is asking for it..."

Chapter 165 Romance and obscenity are two different things

    In the open space outside the cave.

    Countless female refugees sit together.

    Pick out the lemon slices from the tea one by one.

    Zhou Chen sat on a chair covered with tiger skin, enjoying the sun.

    Huang Mao's mouth is like a hanging river.

    Business tips, set by set.

    "Tsk, don't underestimate those rich ladies and rich daughters."

    "Men are lustful. Before the natural disaster, they liked to live in debauchery and keep mistresses..." "

    Women are strong, and before the natural disaster, they liked to give money to the rich. Become a mistress..."

    "In today's world, dignity is not as valuable as a sweet potato." "

    In order to survive, women, once they think about it, men will not be short of women."

    "Rich ladies are old and lose their beauty all day long. Worried about being kicked by your husband, you still have to support and coax you all the time?"

    "Never have rich people ever endured hardships? If you want to keep a life of food and clothing, you must marry a golden turtle son-in-law."

    "A real golden turtle husband-in-law . It’s so popular, how many women are trying to seduce it?”

    “If you want to stand out among competitors and firmly capture a man’s heart, black stockings are essential!”

    “There are also thin and transparent ones, worn and unworn. That kind of clothes..."

    "Brother, are you right what I said?"

    Zhou Chen glanced at Huang Mao.

    This guy said one thing after another, drawing inferences from one instance to another.

    Every material he proposed was available in his space.

    Victoria's Secret Temptation, when he collected a floor of shops in a shopping mall in Wanda Plaza.

    He was a little suspicious that Huang Mao had eaten too much rubbish from the ruins and his eyes had mutated.

    The space that can see through him...

    Huang Mao drooled: "With black stockings, how can we not have a pair of high heels!"

    "As we all know, high heels can beautify a woman's leg lines."

    "If you have a pair of long legs, Tsk, tsk, tsk..."

    The little girl couldn't bear to listen: "Tsk, you are so obscene!"

    Huang Mao retorted seriously: "Yes, I call it romantic, and being romantic and obscene are two different things!"

    Zhou Chen couldn't help laughing: "Also, "?"

    Huang Mao thought for a while and shook his head: "I can only think of these for the moment. I will do a market research when I get to Ningcheng!" "

    But I can guarantee that the above-mentioned supplies will definitely make rich ladies flock to them! "

    Brother, if you have collected these supplies, feel free to leave them to me."

    "Hey, you just need to lie down and count the money every day!"

    Zhou Chen snapped his fingers: "The supplies are no problem!"

    "Just remember this, Don't exchange points for the top materials from the trade with the base, let Lao Li transport them back." "

    Also, go to the black market more and get as many hot weapons as you can."

    Huang Mao raised his head and chest, and saluted nondescriptly: "Little Follow your orders!"

    More than 2,000 refugees.

    If they were all sent off at once, there would be no room for one fishing boat.

    Zhou Chen walked to the corner of the cave and opened a locked container.

    Inside is the big G doomsday chariot.

    Put on a suit of explosion-proof equipment and be armed from head to toe to the teeth.

    With a blast of the accelerator, he flew out of the hole.

    The busy refugees were all stunned.

    Damn it!

    Can you still play like this?

    Zhou Chen drove all the way to the East Pier and took out the assault boat from the stone house.

    Lao Wu and Lao Ding helped push the assault boat to the water.

    "Xiao Zhou, are you going out alone?"

    "It's too unsafe. I'll accompany you and let Old Wu guard the pier."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "No, I have an appointment with a friend."

    "By the way, you guys will be there in an hour Contact Lao Li and ask him to bring a few more people to take over the fishing boat."

    Lao Wu and Lao Ding looked shocked.

    Fishing boat?

    Zhou Chen got another fishing boat?

    Too cool, right?

    Zhou Chen started the assault boat, pushed the horsepower to the maximum, and soon disappeared into the sea level.

    Arriving at the uninhabited sea, we took out the other four fishing boats from the space.

    Take out the spray paint to cover the original logo and text.

    The four characters "Hongchuan Base" were spray-painted very casually.

    The assault boat is like a leaf, swaying with the waves on the sea.

    Zhou Chen put his hands behind his head and raised one leg.

    Enjoy this rare moment of peace.

    Humans are truly the most complex animals!

    I feel lonely when I am alone.

    It feels noisy when there are many people.

    He almost fell asleep when the intercom rang.

    When he opened his eyes, he realized that he had drifted far away...

    Zhou Chen drove his assault boat closer to the fishing boat and told him the coordinates through the intercom.

    Within an hour, an assault boat came from the dock.

    Lao Li and several of his accomplices were already shocked.

    They guessed that Zhou Chen asked them to take over the boats, but who would have thought that they were actually four large fishing boats.

    Each one costs tens of millions.

    Isn't that too arrogant?

    It's so inhumane!

    The charge keeps getting closer.

    When they saw the words "Hongchuan Base", they were all speechless.

    Who wrote it?

    It was written as if it had been chewed by a dog.

    It’s so ugly that it’s hard to put into words!

    Get on board and inspect the equipment.

    In perfect condition!

    Lao Li and others were very excited.

    Especially the few veterans who followed.

    They are in the same military branch as Lao Li, and they were only envious when they saw Lao Li sailing a ship before.

    Unexpectedly, it was finally their turn to show off their talents.

    When four fishing boats lined up to sail to the base, they lined up to berth at the pier.

    Old Wu and Old Ding, as well as the two veterans who came to take over, were shocked to the point of death.

    Crazy?

    Where did the fishing boat come from?

    Not just one!

    The Hongchuan base must be developed!

    As soon as Zhou Chen stepped off the hanging ladder, the four veterans on the dock couldn't wait to get on the boat and touch around.

    Old Wu shouted: "Xiao Zhou, are all the five fishing boats anchored at the east pier?"

    Zhou Chen said: "That's it for the time being!"

    "If we open up market transactions in the other three directions in the future, we can move there!"

    Having said that.

    There are three sea areas in the south, west and north.

    When he flew the farthest, it was only a hundred seas.

    Is there some urban land preserved further than those small islands?

    Even more than two hundred small notebooks can find a home three hundred nautical miles southeast.

    What about the other survivors?

    Several small islands that were observed before must also be conquered.

    Kill all the thugs.

    Ordinary refugees let them go free.

    Build infrastructure on each island and set up base and border islands!

    Lao Wu reminded emphatically: "Xiao Zhou, the ship is parked here, so we need to add more manpower and ammunition!"

    A few days ago, a small outpost came ashore, and we must guard against the second and third batch...

    No It's just a small book, maybe there are also little pickles, little foreigners, little Yue people, little Asan...

    In the apocalypse, supplies are scarce.

    Those who are not of my race will be punished!

    Fishing boats are more than just transportation and escape tools.

    It is also responsible for trade with Ningcheng.

    There are many refugees in Ningcheng, and there is no land to grow crops outside the state.

    No matter how big the land is in Ningcheng, the materials buried in the ruins will sooner or later be turned upside down by the refugees.

    If you don’t even have to pick up the trash, there will definitely be riots!

    Whether it is for people's livelihood or for urban security.

    When trying to find ways to be self-sufficient, we must maintain long-term friendly cooperation with Hongchuan Base!

    A group of veterans who care deeply about their family and country.

    Naturally, I hope very much for the day when the peace and tranquility of the country and the people can be restored as soon as possible!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 257 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
85.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
30.6K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...