NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

Av missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... Mer

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 141-150

84 1 0
Av missynao

Chapter 141 Poaching

    Zhou Chen was filled with emotion.

    I always think of the guard.

    You will think of the other person with gray hair, chapped lips, and worrying about medicines for his colleagues all day long.

    A group of people's policemen who still stood by their posts despite natural disasters, but no one survived in the end...

    When Tian Chao detailed his experience, he would pull back his hair to cover his face from time to time.

    Zhou Chen took a closer look and found that this guy had injuries on his face.

    There was a slap mark on his left cheek.

    "What's the matter with the injury on your face? Didn't you say they won't attack you?"

    Tian Chao once again pulled back his hair to cover his face with a wry smile.

    "The people in the refugee camp give my uncle face, but it doesn't mean that everyone in the base treats the refugees as human beings."

    Zhou Chen understood instantly.

    At any time, in any environment, as long as there are people, there will be others.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Has your uncle ever planted Chinese medicinal materials?"

    Tian Chao nodded: "Yes, my uncle has a grass garden in the backyard of his shop."

    "Traditional Chinese medicine has been severely suppressed. There are fewer people seeing doctors, so he is idle. If you have nothing to do, just tinker with herbs."

    Zhou Chen was very excited.

    In the apocalypse, doctors are regarded as ancestors and enshrined in their profession.

    There is indeed a shortage of doctors there.

    Especially doctors who know how to grow herbs.

    Xiaobai knows how to grow herbs, but the uncertainty is too high!

    Growing Chinese medicinal materials is not as simple as growing fruits and vegetables.

    Even if it is as simple as growing fruits and vegetables, no one knows it and cannot distinguish its medicinal properties.

    How is this different from planting a bunch of grass?

    Zhou Chen took out five cans from his backpack.

    "I am preparing to build a base. The materials are complete and the environment is a hundred times better than here." "

    But there is a shortage of doctors, especially old Chinese medicine doctors who can grow herbal medicine." "

    Please ask your uncle for the highest treatment. His wife, children and children will also receive the same treatment." There is a living security!"

    Tian Chao was shocked.

    This is canned beef!

    The arrogant and domineering second generation in the base may not be able to eat delicious food.

    He took out five at once, it was so arrogant!

    Tian Chao hurriedly put it in his pocket, fearing that the refugees who were desperate for their lives would see them and rush in to rob them.

    "Boss, can I go?"

    Zhou Chen nodded: "Of course, I am short of manpower there. If you still want to do your job, the whole market is yours!"

    Tian Chao didn't even see the shadow of the base. , already flushed with excitement.

    It's very simple, he just has a blind worship of the boss!

    I feel that if I follow my boss, I will definitely have a great future!

    Tian Chao took action immediately and went to the base hospital with his pocket in hand.

    An hour later, Zhou Chen met Tian Chao's uncle again.

    Natural disasters are ruthless and too many people die.

    When people who were not familiar with each other meet again, they will feel more close to each other.

    Uncle Tian Chao is even thinner than he was two years ago, a dry and skinny old man.

    The two exchanged pleasantries for a few words and then got down to business.

    "Boss, have you never lost the Chinese medicinal seeds you purchased?"

    "Not a single seed has been lost. I just don't know how to plant them, so I have kept them."

    "Boss, where is your base and how is the general situation?"

    "I An old man who is about to die can go anywhere, but his wife, grandson, and this guy Tian Chao..."

    Zhou Chen understood what the other party meant.

    Every base is short of medicines right now!

    The old man only has medical skills, but he can't save the patient without medicine.

    He is very willing to grow medicinal herbs, but he is worried about the food and clothing of his family.

    He received food every day in the hospital, and the whole family could only eat five cents full, but at least they would not starve to death.

    Once outside the base gate, survival is not guaranteed!

    In order to reassure the old man, Zhou Chen mentioned Uncle Bai, Lao Li, and Lao Jiang at the military base.

    "If my place is not good, why would they bring their families there with them?"

    The old man's eyes lit up.

    These three were once big shots, and their vision was not comparable to that of ordinary people like him.

    Since they are all willing to go with the boss, why is he hesitating?

    The old man said: "I still have to resign from the base. There is a shortage of doctors everywhere now, especially Chinese medicine. I'm afraid they won't be released immediately. " "

    The two parties agreed to meet in a week.

    Zhou Chen walked out of Tian Chao's house and suddenly thought of Huang Mao in the magic city.

    That guy was smarter than Tian Chao. He shouted "Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother" all day long.

    I don't know if he is alive...

    Zhou Chen went to pick up the car, and Xiao Bai ran away when he saw him.

    Zhou Chen took out his long legs and easily caught up with Xiao Bai.

    He put his arms around the other person's neck and sneered: "You think you can run after you have eaten enough for a few days." Pass me? "

    Xiao Bai had difficulty breathing and reached out to several comrades for help.

    No one of the nine spirited young men, including Xiao Long, came forward.

    The fruit and canned beef they ate were Xiao Bai's hard work.

    But the things It belongs to Madman Zhou.

    He is short-handed and cannibalistic.

    Xiaobai is miserable, but they can't see anything.

    Moreover, the way they look at Zhou Chen is very strange.

    Admiration, worship, confusion, disbelief...

    Under the apocalypse , using his own strength to create a paradise.

    Is this something ordinary people can do?

    Xiaobai’s face turned red as he was hobbled: “Crazy Zhou, what on earth do you want to do?

    Zhou Chen asked: "Comrade Xiaobai, what are your thoughts? " Do you want to hang out with me? "

    Xiao Bai said with a bitter look on his face: "Brother, the army is short of people right now. How can I take off my military uniform? Zhou

    Chen tightened his arms harder: "You should think carefully. I have everything you want. You won't even have enough to eat if you stay here!"

    Xiaobai was also depressed: "All fools know that your place is good, a hundred times better than here, a thousand times better, but I am a soldier, and obedience is my duty! " "

    Hearing this, Zhou Chen let go.

    After getting free, Xiaobai kept rubbing his uncomfortable neck.

    "You are so awesome. If you have the ability, you can find a way to get a secondment warrant. "

    By the way, don't you know Deputy Commander Bai? Ask him to find a solution!" "

    As long as the order is given, even if there is no car or plane, I will crawl to your side!" "

    There is rice, meat, fish, wine, and fruit to eat.

    No fool would not go!

    Zhou Chen touched his chin, looking like he was thinking.

    Xiaobai's eyes widened: "Oh my god, isn't it?

    "I was just talking casually. You wouldn't really do that, would you? "

    "Excuse me, your place is not an official base, let alone a military base. Do you want to borrow troops? " Go ahead and dream! "

    Zhou Chen nodded.

    Xiaobai felt confused.

    "What does it mean when you nod? "

    Zhou Chen climbed onto the Big Mac and pointed at Xiao Bai before leaving.

    "You wait for me. Xiaobai

    looked confused and shouted after the car.

    "What am I waiting for?" Crazy Zhou, please tell me clearly..."

    Zhou Chen returned to the military base.

    As soon as he arrived at the gate, he saw Uncle Bai walking back and forth there.

    He looked worried.

    Hearing the sound of the horn, Uncle Bai's thoughts drifted away. Only then was he pulled back.

    "Xiao Zhou, something happened! "

    "What happened? "

    Uncle Bai's house.

    Lao Li and Lao Jiang are both there.

    The three uncles looked guilty and hesitated to speak.

    Zhou Chen couldn't wait for anyone to speak, so he could only take the initiative to ask: "Is your family unwilling to leave? "

    The three uncles shook their heads and waved their hands at the same time.

    Zhou Chen was a little confused: "What's the problem? "

    The three uncles looked at me and I looked at you, and finally brought Zhou Chen to the window.

    Zhou Chen looked out the window, and there were more than a hundred people standing densely in the dilapidated alley...

Chapter 142 Why don’t you go to heaven!

    Uncle Bai was the first to apologize: "Xiao Zhou, I caused trouble for you."

    Lao Li and Lao Jiang also apologized: "And the two of us..."

    Uncle Bai said: "On the way back, didn't you say something about us? Can you call a few trustworthy comrades?"

    As soon as the three uncles arrived home, they were worried about their families and asked nervously.

    Knowing that there is a paradise in the apocalypse, the family simply does not believe it.

    Until the three uncles quietly took out the fruits and cans from their bags.

    The outside world may be able to find expired canned beef, but where can I find supplies like fruit?

    Unless you travel back in time...

    Who doesn't know that after acid rain, almost all the trees die?

    But apples, grapes, oranges, and strawberries are right in front of you.

    Although the surface is a little wilted, it is definitely not a material that can be preserved before a natural disaster.

    The family was very excited and decided to move at that time!

    The three uncles split up and prepared to find three or two friends each.

    Moving a family is no small matter, it is a matter of life and death!

    In order to make their friends 100% believe in themselves, they picked a few grapes and took them away.

    Seeing grapes, even though there were only a few grapes, fully proved that Utopia really existed.

    At that time, he said that he would move and live a better life.

    And they guarantee that when the time comes, they will be willing to do even the dirty and tiring work.

    Mainly for the sake of the half-grown children at home.

    I hope my children and grandchildren can have a good living environment... and

    here lies the problem.

    They are good comrades-in-arms of the three uncles, but they also have other good comrades-in-arms.

    Good comrades of comrades, and a few good comrades who had close friendships...

    plus family members of good comrades, relatives of family members...

    Overnight, the team suddenly had more than a hundred people.

    At this moment, the three uncles realized that they were not cautious enough!

    The more Uncle Bai talked, the more he felt guilty: "This is the whole story."

    Zhou Chen couldn't laugh or cry: "I thought something big happened, what kind of thing is this?"

    The three uncles looked shocked: "Suddenly there were more than a hundred people. , isn’t it a big deal?”

    Zhou Chen said, “Then let me ask you, what is the character of these people, and how is their family cultivation?”

    The three uncles clapped their chests and assured.

    "It's no problem, they are all responsible!"

    "Before waiting for you to come back, all the heads of the family came together to make a promise."

    "Whoever drags his feet, or even refuses to do anything, directly drives the whole family into the wild to fend for themselves, No complaints at all!"

    "And there are many military family members who are retired medical staff. They are too old, their children are serving in the military, and their grandchildren have no one to take care of them, so they don't work in the hospital."

    Zhou Chen spread his hands: "Isn't that the end of it? ?"

    "They are all dedicated people, and there are retired medical staff. This is a contribution to my base!"

    Uncle Bai reminded: "But in the team, there are old people, small ones, and strong bodies. They all work in the base..."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "It's not like we are going to fight. What do we want young people to do?"

    "My base is temporarily focused on growing crops and Chinese herbal medicine."

    "As for managing refugees, some of them can use guns. Just do it."

    "Just take your time, every team gets up slowly, there's no point in rushing!"

    When the three uncles heard this, they were really relieved.

    They had been worried that the move would go wrong and the hundreds of people outside would be disappointed.

    Their families will also be disappointed.

    More importantly, they had betrayed Zhou Chen's trust.

    They are all veterans and take credibility very seriously!

    They will be so ashamed that they will never be able to hold their heads up for the rest of their lives!

    Lao Li is not good at words, but he has the most meticulous thoughts: "But with so many people, how many times does the helicopter have to fly?"

    A round trip takes 20 days, which consumes time and fuel.

    If it's a group of young and strong guys, that's fine.

    Once you get there, you can form a team immediately. If you encounter thugs causing trouble, you can repel them in minutes.

    This group of old, weak, women and children still have to be protected by them...

    Flying back and forth is a huge price to pay!

    When Uncle Bai and Lao Jiang heard this, they realized that this was really a big problem.

    But for Zhou Chen, any problem that can be solved with materials is not a problem!

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "It's okay, I hid a fishing boat on the beach, the kind that cost more than 10 million." The

    three uncles: "..."

    While Lao Jiang and Lao Li went downstairs to appease the more than 100 people people.

    Zhou Chen took the opportunity to ask Uncle Bai about borrowing troops.

    Uncle Bai shook his head: "Borrowing troops is definitely not possible. After all, no foreign enemies are invading our territory, and you have a private base over there!"

    After thinking about it, he added, "Unless you do this..."

    He waited for a few more days.

    Deputy Commander Bai brought good news.

    The Black Hawk, including the equipped thermal weapons, can be traded with Zhou Chen.

    But the premise is that the Black Hawk can only be driven by Uncle Bai.

    Moreover, Deputy Commander Bai acted as a guarantee for his old father.

    Written in black and white, a military order is issued!

    Suppose one day a bullet from the Black Hawk hits one of our own people.

    Deputy Commander Bai will be taken to the military court as soon as possible!

    Uncle Bai followed suit...

    Zhou Chen felt like a mirror.

    If it weren't for Deputy Commander Bai's guarantee, the hot weapon would have been impossible to obtain.

    Zhou Chen's blood boiled with excitement when he thought of the original thermal weapons equipped on the Black Hawk.

    I couldn't wait to pretend to go to the wild.

    Driving a Big Mac, I pulled back 1,500 kilograms of grain.

    Deputy Commander Bai and the staff of the Grain Bureau are waiting to receive the supplies.

    I originally thought that these 1,500 kilograms of grain were just some potatoes, taro, and sweet potatoes.

    When you open the pocket to check the quality, you will be pleasantly surprised.

    There are potatoes, taro, and sweet potatoes, but they only account for half of the quantity.

    The remaining half includes instant noodles, old rice, flour, compressed biscuits, and dozens of kilograms of dehydrated vegetables.

    The production dates are all half a year before the natural disaster.

    The expiration time is not long, it is already a very good material!

    Zhou Chen raised his eyebrows: "How is the quality of my batch of supplies?"

    The person in charge of the Grain Bureau nodded repeatedly: "Okay, okay, I can't say enough about the quality!"

    Deputy Commander Bai was scheming and felt that there was something in Zhou Chen's words.

    As soon as the others left, he asked bluntly: "Is there something you want to discuss with me... at the base?"

    Zhou Chen smiled and said, "Commander Bai is really smart!"

    Deputy Commander Bai reminded: "Deputy."

    Zhou Chen immediately changed his mind: "Oh, Deputy Commander Bai is really wise!"

    "Uncle Bai has told you the actual situation over there in private, right?"

    Deputy Commander Bai nodded and was filled with emotion.

    If the words hadn't come out of his old father's mouth, there would have been a rare fruit in front of him.

    Who would have thought that there would be such a paradise among the ruins everywhere.

    He didn't know the inside story, so he naturally thought that it was the result of Zhou Chen's hard work and hard work in improving the soil quality.

    Zhou Chen whispered: "Deputy Commander Bai, I can grow food and fish that are not contaminated by nuclear weapons." "

    This time we have invited an old Chinese medicine doctor who is good at growing Chinese herbal medicine. I believe that it will be done soon." I can harvest the first batch of Chinese herbal medicine."

    "I have everything your base lacks."

    "I'm willing to use part of the food and Chinese herbal medicine to make long-term deals with the base." "

    But the problem is, the air transports, There is not that much fuel at all."

    "Let's take the sea route. There are too many refugee thugs there, and it will be difficult to safely transport supplies to the seaside..."

    Deputy Commander Bai couldn't stand listening: "You have laid the groundwork for so much, what do you really want to say? What?"

    Zhou Chen was very straightforward: "Lend me ten soldiers to be responsible for the safe transportation of supplies on land."

    "It would be even better if you could lend me a platoon or even a company!"

    Deputy Commander Bai's jaw dropped in shock. : "Why don't you go to heaven?"

Chapter 143 Making friends out of nowhere

    "Stand at attention!"

    "Turn right and get in the car."

    Ten spirited young men held steel guns and carried heavy backpacks.

    Each one of them walked straight towards the Big Mac.

    Battalion Commander He felt unhappy.

    His ten soldiers are about to travel far away. Who knows when they will meet again?

    But...

    grandma is a bear!

    Why do these ten boys look so happy?

    You can't come back for at least two years, and everyone can still laugh?

    Xiaobai left the team and secretly stuffed a cloth bag to the old battalion commander.

    "What is it?"

    "Just take it. Remember to take it home to your sister-in-law. Don't open it in front of others."

    Canned beef and fruit will definitely be divided up if exposed in front of others.

    Battalion Commander He took the bag and sent Xiaobai into the car.

    Looking at his ten soldiers, he looked at the young and thin faces.

    Battalion Commander He's eyes were red: "I don't know why Shangfeng sent ten of you to perform the mission!" "

    After leaving the large army, you ten must take good care of yourselves!"

    "No matter how difficult the conditions are, you must persevere. For the past two years, I have been waiting here for you to come back!"

    As he spoke, his voice was choked with sobs.

    It was as if his ten soldiers were sent to Siberia to grow potatoes!

    Ten spirited young men, you look at me and I look at you.

    "Didn't you tell the battalion commander?"

    "Didn't you say you would tell me?"

    "I thought the company commander told me?"

    "Xiao Bai knows best. I thought Xiao Bai said it..."

    He was feeling sad alone. The battalion commander was stunned: "What did you say? What are you hiding from me?"

    Xiaobai was pushed out.

    Speaking as fast as possible, he described the general situation of the destination.

    Battalion Commander He was stunned for a while after hearing this: "Are you bragging?"

    Xiaobai said: "If you don't believe me, take a look at the cloth bag I just gave you."

    Battalion Commander He looked around and quietly opened one of the cloth bags when no one was paying attention. Kouzi.

    Just one glance and I was shocked.

    The next second, the eyes of the ten soldiers were different.

    "Grandma, you're a bear! I'm worried that you will be sent to a barren land to suffer..."

    Xiaolong and the others laughed.

    Smiling, the circles under his eyes turned red.

    After all, it's quite far, and we still have to cross the sea.

    It’s not easy to go back to the army!

    Battalion Commander He scolded him, feeling very pleased in his heart.

    "You have long been able to stand alone. No matter where you go, you must take care of each other and conscientiously complete the tasks assigned by the organization." "

    I feel relieved knowing that the conditions where you go are not bad!"

    "Don't worry, I will always I will ask about your family members and I will try my best to convey any news to you..."

    Battalion Commander He saluted the military salute: "Take care!"

    The ten spirited young men immediately returned the military salute: "Batalion Commander, take care!"

    All of them had tears in their eyes.

    Zhou Chen happened to come over with a cigarette in his mouth: "I'll go! Cry wool!"

    "Those who don't know think I'm going to sell you to the North Pole to go fishing!"

    He grabbed Battalion Commander He: "Captain He, so I can't bear to go with him."

    Battalion Commander He quickly laughed: "A group of child soldiers, I feel a little worried."

    He was reluctant to let go of Xiaolong's ten soldiers, but he didn't only have Xiaolong's ten soldiers.

    It’s hard to leave anyone behind!

    Zhou Chen looked serious: "Seriously, Deputy Commander Bai happens to be here. I'll go find him and talk to him."

    "Sending ten soldiers to perform a mission is no different from sending eleven!"

    Battalion Commander He felt that Zhou was crazy. Tougher than before!

    Quickly find an excuse to hide to the side.

    Deputy Commander Bai is really here.

    Send parents and children with your loved ones.

    Bai Xiaowu was discharged from the hospital, but he was still ill.

    His wife was worried, but the conditions at Zhou Chen's place were indeed more suitable for children to recuperate.

    Uncle Bai comforted him: "Don't worry too much. I will bring the child back for reunion in a few months when the goods are delivered."

    Deputy Commander Bai called the old father aside.

    "Dad, you have to pay more attention to food and herbs."

    Food is the most important thing for the people!

    In the apocalypse, food and medicine are the top priority!

    If the base hadn't been too short of food and medicine, it would have been impossible to send ten soldiers there to take care of transportation safety!

    Zhou Chen threw the car keys to Xiaobai: "Wait for me at the beach, be careful."

    Xiaobai was flattered and didn't expect to be able to drive the Big Mac: "Shall I drive?"

    Zhou Chen was speechless.

    He also wants to fly a helicopter.

    The helicopter has been parked right in front of the air traffic controller's nose, making it impossible to retract it into the space.

    Uncle Bai took his wife, children and grandchildren on the plane.

    Tian Chao took advantage of his uncle and got on the plane together.

    The two helicopters slowly took off.

    When he arrived at the beach, Zhou Chen put away the large helicopter.

    Then he drove a small helicopter and took Uncle Bai back to the base to fly the Black Hawk.

    This is the first time Zhou Chen feels sorry for fuel.

    It is so convenient and trouble-free to store it directly into the space!

    A combat helicopter should not be too domineering.

    Especially the newly equipped weapons are exciting to watch.

    Uncle Bai was also very excited.

    After all, he was someone who had flown a bomber, not a combat aircraft, so he thought it was a children's toy.

    When the Black Hawk took off, it was ten times ahead of civilian helicopters in terms of speed!

    The black hawk is landing on the beach.

    Standing next to the Big Mac were ten spirited young men.

    Each one held a steel gun to ensure the safety of more than a hundred people.

    Rarely do so many survivors appear in the wild at once.

    The uninformed thugs kept observing.

    At first, I was shocked by the assault rifles in the hands of the two old guys.

    Later, there were ten more armed soldiers, and they dared not take care of them.

    Zhou Chen flew directly to the sea and took out a fishing boat from space.

    We also took out enough fuel, food, and fresh water.

    On the beach, all the men gathered around Black Eagle to watch.

    There is no man who doesn’t love guns, and he can talk about the hot weapons equipped on the Black Hawk.

    Men are very nervous, while women are delicate.

    They kept looking at the sea, anxiously waiting for the fishing boat to appear.

    After all, this is a life-threatening move...

    "The ship is coming!"

    Everyone turned around.

    Sure enough, there was a big fishing boat on the sea.

    Zhou Chen didn't know how to drive a fishing boat, so he took out his assault boat and drove to the shore.

    Lao Li was very happy.

    "Xiao Zhou, you are so amazing. Why do you have all kinds of transportation?"

    He was once the youngest captain.

    The coordinates of Xanadu include longitude and latitude, so you can’t find the wrong location even with your eyes closed.

    The assault boat sent more than a hundred people onto the ship one after another.

    In order to conceal it from others, the large helicopter was fixed on the deck and transported back by the fishing boat.

    Xiaolong's ten people were divided into two teams, and one team was led by Xiaohui and followed them on the boat.

    Zhou Chen sent Lao Li to the big ship and repeatedly warned Lao Li and Xiaohui.

    "I'll say it again, no matter who you encounter at sea, you are not allowed to stop the boat to rescue!"

    "If the situation goes wrong, shoot immediately."

    "Uncle Bai and I will look for supplies at sea, and when we get there, we will blow the whistle and wait. Don't rush to land." There

    are brutal thugs all over the wasteland, and these more than a hundred people are not enough for the thugs to eat!

    Lao Li was still carrying the assault rifle given by Zhou Chen, and the magazine was full.

    He nodded carefully: "Don't worry! I will take everyone there smoothly!"

    Zhou Chen drove the charge back to the shore.

    Quickly put away the Charge and Big Mac.

    Then he slowly went to have a round with Uncle Bai and the others.

    Uncle Bai was worried: "Xiao Zhou, what should I do if the Big Mac is hidden in the wild and lost?"

    The wild is the territory of thugs, and they don't know the terrain here!

    No matter how deep you hide, the thugs will find you!

    Big Mac is too domineering and ferocious.

    Once it falls into the hands of thugs, the consequences will be disastrous!

    Zhou Chen casually made up a lie: "You can't throw it away, someone is watching."

    Uncle Bai asked casually: "Who is it?"

    Zhou Chen made a friend out of nowhere: "I have a friend..."

Chapter 144 The best life in the ideal world

    Ten days later.

    The black hawk was the first to fly onto land.

    The small helicopter piloted by Zhou Chen was not a little behind.

    By the time he could see the land route, Black Hawk had long disappeared.

    Seeing Zhou Chen's face getting darker and darker.

    The five Xiaolongs who were traveling together could not help but snicker.

    There are only a few refugees on the beach.

    During the flight, the refugees were observed to be closer to the Giant's Hand than last time.

    60,000 square kilometers and a diameter of about 30 kilometers.

    If it were a flat road before the natural disaster, even walking would not take 12 hours.

    But now it's a wasteland with no roads at all.

    Not only do you have to climb mountains and ridges, but you also have to climb uphill.

    Always be aware of rocks, giant trees, landslides, and even fights over supplies.

    Coupled with poor health and having to scavenge all the way, there will inevitably be various delays in time.

    The refugees who initially moved towards the center are now only three miles away from the seaside.

    Zhou Chen observed the situation of refugees on the landing road.

    Thousands of refugees are expected to arrive at the foot of his mountain within two months.

    Therefore, a cordon must be drawn before this happens!

    Uncle Bai landed first and was feeding the chickens and ducks with his two grandsons.

    Mrs. Bai, who had always been uneasy, looked at the entire valley and became more and more satisfied.

    Tian Chao stared at an orchard and swallowed his saliva.

    His uncle turned into a veterinarian for a second and checked Dahuang's body.

    His wife and grandson were on the boat, and there were soldiers and guns on the boat, so there was no need to worry about safety.

    A helicopter flew over the lake, and sharks jumped out of the water.

    Bare your sharp teeth and chase the helicopter to bite.

    Xiaolong, Tie Zhuer, Qian Duoduo, and Xiao Liang all had their jaws dropped.

    Xiaobai finally waited for the moment to show off.

    The loudest voice shouted: "How is it? Is this a paradise on earth? I'm not exaggerating a word, am I?" "

    What did you say?"

    "I said, isn't it beautiful here?"

    "Ah? I can't hear you!"

    "I Say, do you still dare to call me bragging?"

    "I can't hear you, please speak louder..."

    "I said... forget it, you can see for yourselves!"

    The helicopter landed smoothly.

    In addition to Xiaobai, the four Xiaolongs who were anxious to get to the ground fell to pieces one after another.

    Xiaobai sat in his seat and laughed loudly.

    He seemed to have forgotten that he was so embarrassed the last time he came here!

    As soon as Zhou Chen went to the field, Uncle Tian Chao couldn't wait to ask about the seeds of Chinese medicinal materials.

    Zhou Chen twisted his stiff waist in place: "Don't worry, let's eat the food first."

    Tian Chao was very discerning: "Leave the cooking to me!"

    Zhou Chen pointed to a warehouse: "The granary is over there. "

    Tian Chao ran in and almost fainted from the shock of the piles of canned meat.

    Mrs. Bai quickly followed up and said, "Young man, can you cook? But don't waste food."

    She opened the window and entered, and was also shocked and dumbfounded.

    With so much food, it's even richer than the base...

    "It's delicious!"

    Xiaobai stuffed a strawberry into his mouth and narrowed his eyes in happiness.

    The four Xiaolongs, including the two children of the Bai family, were drooling at the sight.

    Not just because it's the freshest fruit.

    In fact, the air in the entire valley is filled with the alluring aroma of fruits.

    Zhou Chen directly kicked Xiaobai: "I only know how to eat it, but I don't know how to pick it for my children to try immediately."

    Xiaobai received a solid kick, quickly put down his backpack, and ran to get a basket of fruits. .

    Lao Jiang ran back excitedly.

    "The cabbage seedlings and radish seedlings are growing well. If you don't plant them, the seedlings will be wasted."

    A cabbage seedling is just a big cabbage.

    A radish seedling is a big radish, and even the leaves can be eaten.

    Even if the growth is not as good as before the natural disaster, and it is not as heavy as a tree weighing several kilograms or ten kilograms, it is still a quite rare harvest.

    The refugees outside could not even see a cabbage leaf.

    "Sweet potatoes also need to be cut as soon as possible. Cut early and harvest early..."

    Sweet potatoes have a high yield. As long as they are managed well, you can harvest more than potatoes!

    Zhou Chen nodded and said he understood.

    "Let's rest for a day. Everyone is very tired. Let's start working again tomorrow."

    The next second, Tian Chao was seen boiling a pot of water and preparing the next bowl of noodles.

    How could Zhou Chen treat himself badly?

    He quickly stopped him: "You said I'd leave the cooking to you, just to cook a pot of noodles?"

    Tian Chao was confused.

    Are noodles bad?

    He hasn't eaten noodles for a long time?

    Mrs. Bai, who was in charge of lighting the fire, also looked puzzled.

    Are noodles bad?

    Good egg noodles, cooked in a pot, how fragrant are the noodles and soup?

    Zhou Chen felt a headache and turned to Xiaobai: "Xiaobai, stop playing and cook quickly."

    A minute later, Tian Chao and Mrs. Bai were shocked.

    I saw Xiaobai with bacon in his left hand, rice in his right hand, and a bag of salted duck in his mouth.

    Walking to the stove, he rolled up his sleeves while arranging Tian Chao to work.

    "Go to the warehouse and pick two big radishes. The radish stewed with bacon is not very fragrant." "

    Grab two handfuls of soybeans and make them into tofu."

    "Go to the field and pull out two handfuls of green vegetables..."

    When Lao Jiang heard this, he almost hit someone. : "Don't pull out the vegetable seedlings!"

    "How small a seedling can you eat?"

    "When it grows into a big cabbage, how many people can eat one cabbage?"

    "Don't forget, there are a hundred more people on board. With so many people, how much food will be consumed every day in the future?"

    Xiaobai disagreed: "I don't have anything, I'm just afraid that Madman Zhou won't lower his living standard!"

    Lao Jiang: "..."

    After hesitating for a long time, Lao Jiang walked towards the vegetable field. .

    "I'll pick them to save you young people from picking them randomly..."

    During the flight, I ate dry food for ten days.

    Zhou Chen's stomach had been feeling uncomfortable for a long time.

    After enjoying the big fish and meat, he was also very uncomfortable psychologically.

    It wasn't until the food was put on the table and I drank a bowl of vegetable soup that I felt a little better.

    Bacon stewed radish, salted duck, cabbage and tofu soup, duck leg and spinach soup, and a big pot of white rice.

    This is nothing to Zhou Chen.

    But for those present, it is definitely the most delicious food that anyone can even imagine!

    Not just meat, they haven’t had a bite of vegetables in almost three years!

    Uncle Bai and Lao Jiang are a little better.

    After all, I enjoyed three days of delicious meals the last time I came here.

    But this feast still aroused the greed in my stomach.

    Mrs. Bai is very diligent and thrifty.

    Even the soy milk and rice water are poured out and placed on the stove.

    Put the bean dregs into the pot and stir-fry it into a dish.

    There are not many dishes, but the portions of each item are large.

    There are also delicious vegetables and freshly made tofu.

    Everyone ate to their heart's content.

    The food, environment, and even the air here are the ideal and best life!

    Xiaolong and the five spirited young men did not miss even the last sip of the soup.

    Then, there are fruits after meals.

    Everyone was shocked when they saw Zhou Chen bringing two plates of fruit to the table.

    Uncle Bai quickly reminded: "Xiao Zhou, the food is already very good, it's such a waste to pick any fruits!"

    Everyone nodded in agreement.

    Who doesn’t crave fresh fruit?

    But a group of people who were used to suffering suddenly ushered in a good life, but they were at a loss!

    Zhou Chen disagreed.

    “If you don’t eat the fruit, wouldn’t it be wasted if it falls on the ground?”

Chapter 145 The fishing boat has arrived

    Wake up from sleep.

    As soon as Zhou Chen walked out of the tent, Uncle Tian Chao was eager to get Chinese medicinal seeds.

    Xiaobai said that he was a little expert and ran to the land carrying the seeds.

    Xiaolong and four others followed to help.

    Zhou Chen was about to wash his face and brush his teeth when Uncle Bai asked him about something.

    Walking all the way to a hundred meters away from the camp, things looked very serious.

    Uncle Bai was the first to speak: "Xiao Zhou, what are you going to do when the people on the boat arrive?"

    Zhou Chen thought about it and felt that Uncle Bai had something in mind.

    "What do you think?"

    Uncle Bai was very straightforward.

    "Adults must live at the foot of the mountain!"

    "Whether it is to open up wasteland or manage refugees, we need to stay at the foot of the mountain." "

    Now the foot of the mountain is full of ruins, which is not safe enough. The children are temporarily living in the valley. When the mountain is almost cleaned up, by Parents, all take it."

    "The land on this mountain is good and must be used well. Then just pick ten people who can farm and take care of crops to stay." "

    Medicines are also a top priority. Old Man Zhu and Xiao Bai can grow herbs. They Two of them have to stay!"

    Zhou Chen nodded.

    Uncle Bai really came to him after thinking about it carefully.

    Uncle Bai continued to tell his thoughts.

    "There may be people who are dissatisfied. I'll tell you that."

    "Without any relatives or reasons, we didn't bring them here just to enjoy the blessings!" "

    Besides, the conditions here are a hundred times better than those at the base, so we can't treat them badly."

    " It doesn't matter if there is trouble. These more than a hundred people are either veterans or military relatives. They have high ideological consciousness. It goes without saying that they can understand it!"

    "There are only a small number of ordinary people, so there should be no problem!"

    "But we still have to come up with something. There are no rules in the constitution!"

    "It is easy to go from frugality to luxury, but it is difficult to go from luxury to frugality. The main reason is to prevent certain things from happening in advance..."

    Zhou Chen thinks it makes sense.

    Uncle Bai's thoughts coincided with his.

    From the beginning to the end, he was not prepared to arrange all the people on the mountain.

    What are you planning to do on the mountain?

    No one cares about the refugees at the foot of the mountain, no one cleans up the ruins, and no one reclaims the wasteland.

    Then he might as well live in seclusion until death, at least his ears would be clean!

    But all children must stay on the mountain.

    This is a constraint!

    These people are either veterans or military relatives, and their sons and daughters all serve in military bases.

    They wouldn't necessarily attack him for selfish reasons.

    What if you receive some kind of order?

    Such a good Feng Shui treasure land can grow crops, raise fish, and has orchards and medicine gardens.

    There are huge supplies in the warehouse, as well as mechanical agricultural tools such as excavators and cultivators.

    How many refugees can all this feed?

    Sacrifice him and make millions of families happy!

    Once such a signal appears, I'm afraid even Uncle Bai will reluctantly attack him!

    Leaving children to study in the mountains is just to contain everyone!

    Otherwise, he will raise a group of people in vain?

    As long as these people have scruples, he will be safer!

    Of course, this is just a worst-case scenario!

    The best outcome is to live in peace!

    Besides, he already had his own plans!

    The child is in his hands, and he usually does more brainwashing.

    Let the children have a great sense of belonging here, and they will be direct descendants when they grow up!

    He is a close confidant, and he is so easy to call upon!

    Zhou Chen said: "The children will stay in the mountain to study. When they reach 15 years old, they will leave the mountain to exercise."

    Uncle Bai looked at Zhou Chen.

    Eyes facing each other.

    The eyes of the two people are very straightforward and complex at the same time.

    Uncle Bai has lived a long time, how can he not understand the connotation of Zhou Chen's words!

    To say "proton" is a bit too serious.

    But it’s really no different from a proton!

    In the apocalypse, people's hearts are broken!

    He quite understood Zhou Chen's decision!

    Zhou Chen is righteous and compassionate, but at the same time he is also ruthless!

    Without some scheming, he wouldn't be alive now...

    Thinking of Zhou Chen's life-saving grace to his family, Uncle Bai smiled.

    Zhou Chen also laughed.

    It's okay as long as each other is aware of certain things.

    If you really tell the truth, it's almost time to fall out!

    "Buzz buzz--"

    The helicopter was flying over the sea.

    Zhou Chen and Uncle Bai have been looking for supplies at sea.

    If floating materials are found, salvage those that can be salvaged directly.

    After discovering underwater materials, write down the coordinates and wait for the fishing boat to come back before going to the sea to salvage them.

    During this period, several ships were found on the sea, running out of fuel and adrift in the waves.

    Survivors on board spotted the helicopter and waved.

    Even writing "sos" on the deck.

    When they saw that he didn't have Chinese skin, both of them ignored him!

    International humanitarian relief?

    That is absolutely impossible!

    Several desert islands were also discovered, which were very small in area.

    Two of the desert islands are inhabited.

    With unkempt hair and ragged clothes, they all look like savages from Shennongjia!

    His face was so dirty that only two of his eyes were white.

    The helicopter flew around the island and realized that they were not too sloppy.

    But there are countless sharks swimming around the island...

    If the sharks guard one place and refuse to leave, there must be a reason.

    It is likely that these survivors killed each other in the past to compete for supplies.

    Not just once...

    the bodies were thrown into the sea, attracting sharks and feeding them.

    As a result, sharks now guard the island with their children and grandchildren all day long, waiting for meat to eat.

    The two refugees climbed to the highest point of the island, waving and shouting at the top of their lungs.

    The roar of the helicopter drowned out all sounds.

    The helicopter flew far away and soon disappeared into the sea level.

    A survivor with two watermelon knives stuck in his belt, two lines of tears streaming down his dirty face...

    returned to the camp.

    Under the leadership of Lao Jiang, twenty acres of sweet potato vines have been planted.

    Next, it’s time to plant cabbage and radishes.

    Lao Zhu and Xiao Bai also spread their herbal seeds on ten acres of land.

    They are common herbs that are cold and drought-resistant, such as Coptis chinensis, Angelica sinensis, Isatis root, dandelion, honeysuckle, plantain, lantern grass...

    Mrs. Bai and her two children picked up fruits that just fell from the trees every day.

    Cut off the rotten parts, dry them and make jam.

    Here is one of the supplies ready to be sent to the base.

    Survivors who are severely deficient in vitamins for a long time will cause hair loss, tooth loss and other adverse consequences.

    Dried fruit jam made from fruits can add some vitamins.

    There is no way Zhou Chen would give away such good supplies for free.

    But he really doesn't like the supplies that the military base can exchange.

    Everything he likes is written in the criminal law!

    You can only exchange them for points first and look for opportunities to continue trading the foreign military arms collected from the base.

    This is not an easy task either.

    After all, he had just obtained a Black Hawk equipped with thermal weapons while the base was short of food.

    Still under the circumstances that Deputy Commander Bai issued a military order as a guarantee!

    If you want to get hot weapons from the base, it depends on luck and whether you are thick-skinned!

    But Zhou Chen is very confident!

    After his rebirth, his luck has been very good!

    As for whether he is thick-skinned, there is no need to doubt it!

    As long as he can get more hot weapons, he has no shame at all!

    "Woo--"

    The whistle roared majesticly.

    A large fishing boat appeared on the sea level, cutting through the waves like a steel horse.

Chapter 146 It’s a pig!

    Two civilian helicopters flew back and forth between the sea and the camp.

    One trip after another, all the people on the boat were picked up directly.

    During this period, Zhou Chen also asked Lao Li about the basic knowledge of fishing boat driving.

    On the last trip, all the remaining people boarded the large helicopter driven by Uncle Bai.

    Uncle Bai took a sip of water and asked: "Xiao Zhou, aren't you leaving?"

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "I'm waiting for someone."

    "Waiting for someone?" Uncle Bai subconsciously looked towards the sea: "Who are you waiting for?"

    Zhou Chen said : "A friend."

    Uncle Bai nodded: "Okay, then I'll go back and 'arrange' everyone first."

    Zhou Chen understood what Uncle Bai meant.

    The so-called arrangement is to first establish rules for those people.

    Without seeing the shadow of the plane, Zhou Chen put the fishing boat into the space.

    The dock needs to be built as soon as possible.

    The development of land routes cannot be separated from the sea, and fishing boats cannot always be stored in space!

    Return to camp.

    More than a hundred people stood together, with shock written all over their faces.

    Uncle Bai has already "arranged" it.

    Although adults cannot live in the mountains, the land here can grow crops, and food and clothing are not a problem.

    In a fruit garden, even if one apple is divided into ten parts, their children can still get some vitamin supplements.

    Zhou Chen is treacherous.

    After landing, the first thing I did was not say hello to the family.

    He called all the children to him.

    There are twenty in total, eighteen are over ten years old, and only two are about five years old.

    Natural disasters are merciless, and there is a serious gap between the ages of six and ten!

    "Who is the oldest among you?"

    The children, who were as thin as bean sprouts, were too timid to say a word.

    Zhou Chen looked around and found that Uncle Bai's two grandsons were the oldest.

    "Bai Xiaowen, Bai Xiaowu."

    "From today on, you will be the captain and vice-captain of the children."

    Bai Xiaowen and Bai Xiaowu looked at each other and took a step out of the team.

    Zhou Chen looked at the two of them and said, "From today on, you must take good care of your younger brothers and sisters." "

    Do you know what you should do and what you shouldn't do?"

    Bai Xiaowen, the elder brother, said timidly: "Yes. You can't pick fruits to eat."

    The parents, who had been paying close attention, felt a sense of loss.

    The next second, Zhou Chen was heard saying very loudly: "No! Fruits are meant to be eaten, so why can't they be picked?"

    "You should take care of your younger brothers and sisters. You are not allowed to climb the rocks by the lake. There are crocodiles in the lake. Danger!"

    "Then, watch your brothers and sisters, don't run around in the fields, you will step on the crops!" "

    Also, be responsible for getting your brothers and sisters to get up and study every day."

    "Understood?"

    Bai Xiaowen and Bai Xiaowu nodded: "I know!"

    Zhou Chen smiled kindly: "It's good that you know. Let's take the younger brothers and sisters to get fruit to eat!"

    A bunch of children who had long been drooling from the fruits on the fruit trees were too timid to move.

    The parents next to me looked shocked.

    I never expected that Zhou Chen would be so generous and kind to their children.

    Bai Xiaowen looked at his grandfather.

    Seeing Grandpa nodding, he immediately pulled the two youngest ones towards the fruit garden.

    Bai Xiaowu took other friends of similar age to the fruit garden.

    Soon, the joyful laughter of children came from the fruit garden.

    Zhou Chen continued to be cunning.

    Deliberately raising his voice and shouting sincerely.

    "Children, don't eat too much, be careful of stomachache."

    "We have to eat soon..."

    The fruit was touching.

    The twenty children, who were eating deliciously, all responded crisply.

    "Brother, we know."

    "Uncle, the strawberries are so sweet..."

    "Brother, you are so kind..."

    "Uncle, okay..."

    Zhou Chen didn't care whether he was called brother or uncle, winning over the child's heart was the most important thing.

    Immediately afterwards, Zhou Chen immediately directed Tian Chao: "Everyone has had a hard time traveling all the way, please

    hurry up and arrange cooking." Tian Chao rolled up his sleeves: "Okay, today happens to be New Year's Eve, let's make dumplings and cook glutinous rice balls."

    Zhou Chen stood at his feet After a pause: "Today is New Year's Eve?"

    Tian Chao nodded: "Yes, have you forgotten?"

    Zhou Chen really forgot.

    He thought for a while and said: "Good day! Let's eat pig-killing rice together today!"

    Tian Chao was stunned: "Pig-killing rice, where is the pig?"

    Mrs. Bai, who put on an apron and prepared to help cook, was also shocked. : "Are pigs raised here?"

    Why didn't they find out after they'd been here for so many days?

    The more than 100 new people who arrived were even more stunned.

    The fact that there are live chickens and ducks here is shocking enough.

    Do you even raise pigs?

    Uncle Bai picked at his scalp: "Xiao Zhou, where are the pigs?"

    The valley is not small, but which corner has not been visited by them?

    Where did the pig come from?

    Not even a single pig hair!

    Zhou Chen pointed at Qingshan City: "I also put a batch of supplies on the mountain."

    No one in the camp reacted until Zhou Chen flew the helicopter to the top of the mountain.

    Uncle Bai was even more confused. Are there any supplies on the mountain?

    Right!

    Eggs cannot be put in the same basket.

    The unique topography of Wuzhi Peak.

    Zhou Chen has a helicopter, so it makes sense to hide supplies in the mountains.

    Zhou Chen arrived at the top of Qingcheng Mountain.

    Among the ruins, a half-collapsed building was found.

    I really took out a lot of supplies from the space, covering all aspects.

    I even left a large freezer and a generator in the corner.

    Then, take out a pig from space and throw it into the helicopter and return to the camp.

    As soon as the helicopter landed, many people couldn't help but gathered around it curiously.

    Until the cabin door was opened, a big fat pig was lying in the cabin with its limbs spread out.

    "Really a pig?"

    "Live pig?"

    "Can pigs be raised on the mountain?"

    Uncle Bai grabbed Zhou Chen's collar excitedly: "Xiao Zhou, did you raise pigs on the mountain?"

    If they were collected before the natural disaster Frozen pork cannot be kept as fresh as live pigs.

    Zhou Chen kept perfunctory: "No, it was there on the mountain when I first came here. I don't know if it has mutated. It has been like this since it was frozen."

    He also deliberately worried: "Is it possible that I can't eat it or throw it away? Are you ready?"

    What?

    threw?

    How could this be thrown away?

    It is a pig! ! !

    Although they have lived at the base for two years, they often go out to scavenge.

    I ate all the mutated fish on the beach.

    A mosquito is as big as a bee, a creeper is as big as a chameleon, why are you afraid of a mutated pig?

    Most of the people present were from peasant soldiers when they were young.

    When I was a child, I often fed pigs.

    I gathered around and observed it, but I couldn't see where it was poisonous?

    "If there is any problem, you will know by cutting open the internal organs."

    There is strength in numbers.

    The big fat pig was lifted down, and several people picked up the kitchen knives they had brought with them.

    Soon, the pig's belly was opened.

    No matter how you look at it, they look like normal pigs before the natural disaster.

    "It should be no problem!"

    "The terrain here is high, and the native animals are not greatly affected." "

    Even if they mutate due to natural disasters, it is probably to resist the cold!"

    "Yes, the mutated body has a cold resistance, so Even the freezer can't freeze it."

    "A few people came to help and tidied up the pig..."

Chapter 147: Killing pigs for rice, I want to sit at the children’s table!

    The campground was in full swing.

    Those who kill pigs kill pigs, those who wash rice wash out rice, and those who pull weeds pull weeds.

    More people are moving rocks.

    Lao Bai said it when he first landed.

    Everyone will stay at the foot of the mountain for a few days and take advantage of this time to repair the children's classrooms.

    When Zhou Chen was organizing the camp, the ruins were pushed down the mountain.

    But all the big and small stones, wood, etc. are piled together.

    These stones, in addition to rolling stones on the mountain peaks, are more of the foundation stones after the collapse of the original building.

    Each long foundation stone has a very smooth cut surface and weighs several hundred kilograms.

    As long as the mud on the top is washed away and no cement is used, several houses can be built stably.

    I was reluctant to separate from my children before.

    Now looking at Zhou Chen's attitude towards the children and his attitude towards them, he feels half at ease.

    A pot of pork is simmering over a roaring fire.

    The long-lost smell of meat filled the entire camp.

    The hard-working women are cleaning the pig's internal organs.

    There are a lot of dried vegetables in the warehouse, which can be fried directly after being soaked in water.

    Stir-fried pork liver with green onions, stir-fried kidneys with celery, stir-fried pork intestines with green peppers...

    There were too many people, so the pork cooked in a large iron pot was taken out and cut into slices.

    Don't waste the broth in the pot. Cut the radish slices and throw them away.

    This is unimaginably delicious!

    When everyone moved, they even took the pots and pans with them.

    The earthquake destroyed a lot of supplies, and many refugees didn't even have a broken bowl.

    Looking at the broken bowls, Zhou Chen wondered if these people had cut their mouths while eating.

    There are plenty of exquisite dishes and dishes in his space.

    When I bought three major supermarket warehouses for 0 yuan, I collected a large number.

    Another batch was collected from Huang Mao, and there was also a set of gold-plated sterling silver tableware that had not been used.

    Even if the space is infinite, it still takes up space.

    Some of them had long been piled in his warehouse.

    Zhou Chen greeted Xiaolong and others and went to the warehouse to move dishes.

    Carry out the boxes of tableware, wash them with water and use them directly.

    Inhumane!

    Everyone was stunned.

    Zhou Chen took the opportunity to say: "There are plenty of tableware and so on. When everyone settles down at the foot of the mountain, each family will receive two or three sets."

    Imported tableware is exquisite and expensive.

    In Zhou Chen's eyes, not a single trace of it is worth anything, not as valuable as a piece of briquettes.

    But in the eyes of this group of people, it is a major step forward in improving their lives.

    What does it mean?

    It shows that their choice is the right answer!

    Taking the high risk of moving the family, in exchange for another bright future!

    Mrs. Bai served the dishes on exquisite plates.

    He sighed casually: "This plate is so beautiful. I heard that there are a group of rich ladies in the base next door who are always looking for exquisite tableware." The

    base next door naturally refers to Ningcheng's official base.

    All the wealthy people from before the natural disaster were there.

    Someone echoed: "No, it's true that people are so rich that they die rich, and they are so poor that they die poor. When so many people are so poor that they can't afford to eat, there are still people who pay high prices to collect things here!"

    Yes!

    The apocalypse is just the apocalypse for the common people!

    There is always a group of people who can still live a luxurious life!

    Just like before the natural disaster, the world's wealth was in the hands of one percent of the people.

    The remaining ninety-nine percent live an ordinary life.

    In the eyes of those super rich people, people with annual incomes of tens of millions are just a bunch of poor people!

    Zhou Chen listened nearby.

    Interest came immediately.

    Rich man's wool?

    It must be collected!

    Until they become ordinary people and worry about their livelihood like ordinary people all day long!

    Zhou Chen leaned over and asked, "Are those rich ladies looking for other supplies besides tableware?"

    Mrs. Bai said: "There are many, such as facial masks, cosmetics, skin care products, perfume, bags, clothes, shoes, etc..." "

    In short, they are all things that cannot be eaten!"

    Zhou Chen curled his lips, these material spaces Lots of it!

    "Then what materials did they use in exchange?"

    "Do they have so much food in their hands?"

    A woman joined the conversation: "I heard that these rich people have a lot of food in their hands."

    "People like them, each Their information channels are a hundred times better than ours."

    "In addition, money makes it easier to do things. I heard that when it was extremely cold and hot, they bought huge stocks of grain." "

    There are also some who are originally grain and oil merchants. When a natural disaster strikes, he suddenly becomes a rich man..."

    Zhou Chen nodded.

    This is really possible!

    Never underestimate the means and information channels of the rich!

    How can one become a super rich man without the means and sensitivity to the market and the situation in various countries?

    Money makes things easier, so if you spend a lot of money, you will naturally receive all kinds of news immediately!

    This business must be done!

    In the apocalypse, food and medicine are the top priority!

    Facial masks and cosmetics are no different from garbage!

    Trading garbage for food is a great deal, right?

    By the time he had eaten up all the food of those wealthy people and was starving, it was already too late to regret it!

    That's fine, let the rich and powerful people become as poor as the refugees.

    What is this called?

    This is called grounding!

    Zhou Chen sighed: I am such a good person!

    But running a business in person is impossible!

    His current focus is to turn his residence into a base.

    This little thing will only waste his time and energy!

    At that time, the goods that the rich man, rich wife, and rich son’s daughter like will be put on the ship.

    Transported to the military base along with other supplies.

    But who is responsible for this transaction?

    "It's time to eat!"

    There were more than a dozen portable tables on an open space in the camp.

    On each table, there is a large plate of pork slices, various kinds of fried pork offal, a large basin of white rice, and a large basin of radish broth.

    There are no benches, so everyone can only eat standing up at a table of eight people.

    Despite this, everyone's heart was filled with excitement.

    Before coming here, I thought it would be enough to eat eighty cents full every day.

    I didn’t expect to be able to eat pig-killing rice!

    Zhou Chen greeted Xiaolong and others and went to the warehouse to move wine and drinks.

    They took out a few fireworks and firecrackers as a symbolic celebration.

    "Whoosh——"

    In the daytime, the fireworks are not as beautiful as the night.

    But listening to the sound and the vague fireworks, there is an inexplicable joy!

    People who were eager to feast couldn't help but look up at the sky.

    It always feels like a few fireworks exploded in the sky, creating a new atmosphere for the New Year!

    Their days will definitely become better day by day...

    The happiest thing is the children.

    Everyone watched the fireworks jumping and dancing.

    Zhou Chen looked at these little ones.

    Direct lineage!

    They are all his direct helpers in the future!

    How could someone as cunning as Zhou Chen let go of such a good opportunity to get close to him.

    Uncle Bai greeted: "Xiao Zhou, come to our table, let's have a drink together."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "I want to sit at the children's table."

    Everyone: "..."

    Xiao Bai had a piece of meat in his mouth. .

    He stared blankly as Zhou Chen approached the child.

    A few words made a bunch of children smile innocently.

    Does Crazy Zhou like children so much?

    It feels like a scam!

Chapter 148 Brainwashing starts with babies

    There is strength in numbers!

    The whole camp was making a big noise of "ping ping ping pong".

    Although the veterans are old, they are all very capable.

    In just two days, several stone houses were built.

    The classroom is independent.

    Several other stone houses are built across the lake.

    Mainly for the convenience of stacking farm tools, fertilizers, and accommodation for Lao Zhu and others.

    Lao Zhu and Xiao Bai are responsible for planting medicinal herbs and will not go down the mountain in a short time.

    Uncle Bai selected ten more good farmers to be responsible for all crops.

    With a cultivator, it doesn’t take much physical effort!

    None of the women was idle.

    All were picking fruits in the orchard.

    Ripe fruits will rot on the ground if not picked, which is definitely a waste of natural resources!

    All the fruits picked are made into dried fruit and jam.

    They even made pastries mixed with flour, sweet potatoes, potatoes and yams.

    If there aren't that many bottles and cans, I sort them into large plastic buckets for storage.

    In short, Zhou Chen was determined not to transport fresh fruits out.

    Someone asked.

    The unified answer is: "It's a long journey, and I'm afraid of things getting damaged along the way."

    This is a very reasonable reason!

    But only he knows that it is to prevent anyone from attacking his base.

    These supplies shipped to military bases will be distributed to official bases sooner or later.

    He killed several second-generation people, and someone saw him with several second-generation people that day.

    Maybe someone saw him getting a few second-generation people into the car and leaving the base.

    In short, if he were the parents of the second generation, he would never let go of any suspicious object!

    The hatred of killing a son is irreconcilable!

    Once they learn that he monopolizes a paradise, even if it is just to avenge his son, those people will do whatever it takes!

    When the time comes, the military bases won’t even have anything to say for the sake of the common people!

    After all, he is still inferior to others in terms of strength!

    First, collect all the food from the wealthy families in the official base, and then find a way to get more thermal weapons.

    With the huge thermal weapon in hand, under the absolute firepower, he was going to walk sideways!

    Anyone who dares to take advantage of him will be killed!

    Just like when he was in Sakura Community, those who plotted against him and threatened him were taken away in a wave!

    Zhou Chen made an excuse for having a stomachache.

    Staying alone in your tent, sorting out the containers salvaged from the sea.

    The supplies inside are dazzling.

    Before the natural disaster, domestic excavators were popular overseas.

    Export volume in the first quarter was as high as 20,000 units.

    With great luck, he salvaged a hundred units.

    The land road at the foot of the mountain is all wasteland, and it is purely manual work to clear it. How long and how long will it be busy?

    It's different with a large number of excavators.

    With the mountain as the center point, it blooms on all sides and attacks from all directions.

    The ruins of the entire land can be cleared 10,000 times faster than pure human power.

    Considering that the refugees who are getting closer need to be rectified, it is tentatively planned to carry out 500 meters in all directions.

    Install power grids and mark off restricted areas.

    The four entrances and exits are guarded by soldiers.

    Even thugs who are accustomed to brutality and cruelty must consider the consequences if they want to trespass!

    After the ruins were cleared, the land had to be plowed immediately.

    Invest a lot of alkali and fertilizer to improve the soil quality as soon as possible.

    As crops, fruits and vegetables grow, how can the refugees outside the restricted area remain unmoved?

    If you are honest, obedient and willing to contribute, you will have food to eat.

    He didn't believe that there were still refugees who couldn't be conquered in the face of food...

    As for the thugs...

    he wished that the thugs would form a group and attack them all, just in time to catch them all!

    Excavator operations under the mountain require a lot of diesel fuel.

    The amount of diesel currently stored is sufficient.

    But if you want to clean up the entire land, the amount of diesel you need to consume is terrifying!

    So, you still have to go out and collect.

    When I went out with Uncle Bai before, I discovered oil tanks in the sea.

    I remember the coordinates, just waiting to collect them next time!

    At the same time, he has not forgotten those children.

    Brainwashing starts from childhood!

    In the morning, each person has a candy.

    "Children, this is your home, you must protect it!"

    At noon, each person has a piece of fruit.

    "Children, we must protect every flower and plant in the house!"

    In the evening, each person had a chicken leg.

    "Children, study hard and practice martial arts. When friends come, there will be good wine; when the wolf comes, there will be shotguns!"

    Before going to bed, he told the story himself.

    "Children, yesterday we talked about the heroic deeds of Dian Wei,

    one of the top ten famous generals of the Three Kingdoms, who died fighting to protect Cao Cao from being outnumbered!" "Today we will talk about the same top ten generals and the Tiger Marquis Xu Chu as Cao Cao's bodyguard..."

    From time to time, I take a group of children to the cliff and have a panoramic view of the entire land.

    "Children..."

    "Look! This is the country I have laid for you..."

    "If I don't die, you will all be princes..."

    Considering how much Zhou Chen likes a group of children.

    Parents in the camp felt that Zhou Chen was born to like children.

    At the same time, I feel that Zhou Chen encountered a natural disaster when he was of marriageable age.

    I missed the important life event of getting married and having children.

    In the apocalypse, not many young women survive.

    Moreover, due to long-term malnutrition, her body was exhausted and it was too difficult to give birth.

    Coupled with the lack of medical equipment, women's childbirth risks are greatly increased.

    Also, the child is likely to die after birth...

    In short, they have never seen a baby born after the natural disaster!

    In view of all the above reasons.

    Ever since, everyone unanimously agreed.

    Zhou Chen was regretting that he didn't have a son and a half...

    Only Xiaobai curled his lips and said, "It feels like a scam!"

    Another week passed, and crops and herbs were planted on the land in the camp.

    A glass house was even built covering an area of ​​two acres.

    Thermal refrigeration equipment was installed for Lao Zhu and Xiao Bai to study those delicate Chinese herbal medicines.

    Uncle Bai found Zhou Chen and mentioned going down the mountain.

    "Accommodation doesn't matter, just set up tents and squeeze in."

    "The main reason is that the excavator has to be brought down, and the progress of clearing the ruins

    manually is too slow." "The equipment is too heavy and heavy. I have calculated that we need two helicopters to lift it at the same time."

    Zhou Chen had already thought of his words.

    "No, I have a lot of supplies hidden at the foot of the mountain."

    "Including excavators, cultivators, harvesters, cables and other preparations."

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    He first looked up at the mountain, then turned to look at the cliff. .

    He looked in disbelief: "It was windy just now, so I didn't hear clearly."

    "You mean, you still have a lot of supplies at the bottom of the mountain?"

    There are supplies on the mountain, in the valley, and at the bottom of the mountain?

    How much supplies does this guy have?

    Xiaobai had previously initiated soul questioning in private.

    "Everyone, Madman Zhou hid a pig on Shizhi Mountain, which is Qingcheng Mountain."

    "Do you think he also hid supplies on the other four peaks?"

    Everyone said it was very possible!

    I don’t mean to take it as my own, it’s mainly out of shock and curiosity!

    As the saying goes, the cunning rabbit has three holes.

    Zhou Chen has collected a massive amount of supplies on his own, so it makes sense to hide them separately!

    In the last days, people's hearts are sinister, so you must be prepared in advance to be blamed!

    However, Uncle Bai couldn't even imagine that

    this kid was still hiding supplies under the mountain...

    Is he getting old, or has the young man become cunning?

    Zhou Chen pretended to be suddenly nervous: "No, I have to go down first to see if the supplies are still there?"

    Uncle Bai was startled: "I'll go with you."

    Zhou Chen quickly stopped: "No, you let everyone pack their luggage first. , waiting for my call."

    Why are you accompanying me?

    How can he use the golden finger if he goes with me?

    Zhou Chen walked towards the helicopter.

    A group of children hugged his thighs.

    "Brother, are you going out?"

    "Uncle, don't be sick and come back soon."

    "Uncle, take me to fly together..."

    Zhou Chen was very satisfied.

    Showing that he hasn’t been brainwashing in vain these days...cough! It's not in vain to hurt these children...

Chapter 149 Kill this grandson for me

    In the woods two kilometers away from the mountain.

    An old telescope was passed around among a group of savages.

    Pairs of eyes took turns to spy on the towering Five Fingers Peak.

    "I thought ordinary people were living in seclusion here, but I didn't expect that they actually had Black Hawks..."

    "A bunch of hawk-chan lackeys saved us from the peace negotiations..."

    "Do it?"

    "Definitely do it! Grab the helicopter, and we'll You can leave this hellish place!"

    "Where's Chu Fan?"

    There was a slight movement in the woods ahead.

    A pretender with dead grass stuck in his body ran over with a red tasseled sword on his back.

    A group of savages hurriedly asked: "Do you want to do something?"

    The pretender took a sip of water and said: "The situation has changed!"

    "What do you mean?"

    "Don't fight them anymore?"

    The pretender said: "People are coming down the mountain, and there are not many of them. "Young man."

    Some savages cursed, "Aren't they just a bunch of old men and old ladies?"

    "We can scare them into weakness by jumping out. If we grab the helicopter, we'll leave immediately."

    We can see clearly through the telescope.

    Two helicopters carried people down the mountain one at a time.

    The people who got off the plane were all elderly people in their fifties and sixties.

    If you fight ten of them one by one, you’re afraid of the hair!

    The pretender said: "You can't mess around. I heard some conversations close by. They are all from Ningcheng."

    "Ningcheng?"

    A group of savages couldn't help but get excited.

    There are no people from Ningcheng among them, but there are people from Mocheng, Hangcheng and Zhoucheng.

    In the apocalypse, the land routes fell apart.

    When I first heard about Ningcheng people, I felt a sense of intimacy in my heart.

    The main reason is that they were trapped on this land for two and a half years.

    No ships passed by, and the waves knocked me back after rowing a thousand meters with my homemade wooden raft.

    After trying countless times, I once fell into the sea and several companions fed it to the sharks.

    This land is in ruins and isolated from the world!

    These survivors are like children abandoned by the world, and they just want to go home!

    "Did Ningcheng also sink? Otherwise, why would these people come here?"

    "Nevermind, rush over and control the people first..."

    The pretender stopped him immediately: "Don't be impulsive, listen to what I have to say first."

    " They did come from Ningcheng, and they seemed to come down the mountain to open up wasteland."

    A group of savages were shocked: "Opening up wasteland?"

    Opening up wasteland?

    Did Ningcheng really sink into the sea?

    Otherwise, why would you come to this barren land to create wasteland?

    Ningcheng has sunk, and Demon City, Hangzhou City, and Zhoucheng are so close, I'm afraid...

    The pretender thought about it again and again, and said, "You guys wait here, I'll go check it out head on."

    "They have heat in their hands. Weapons, never have a head-on conflict unless absolutely necessary..."

    A savage said with a bad temper: "What's wrong with hot weapons? If you're afraid of him, you'll have to fight him at worst!"

    An old savage jumped up and slapped him on the head. superior.

    "Fight your head! Your goal is to go home, and you are going back to a shitty home even if your life is at stake!"

    A group of savages gathered together and muttered for a while.

    Pretend to climb over rocks and leave alone.

    At the foot of the mountain, east.

    There were a hundred people standing in front of a huge cave.

    The sun shines into the cave entrance, and rows of excavators leap into view.

    The cave is so big, and the amount of supplies inside is dazzling.

    "Xiao Zhou, you are so shocking!"

    "Xiao Zhou, it's so hard for you to collect these supplies alone..."

    "Everyone, take action! Xiao Zhou has provided such good conditions, and we must work harder to create To create a better future..."

    "Old He, come and refuel the excavator, I will be responsible for driving it out..."

    "How can you two be so busy? I can also drive this thing, let me help..."

    When everyone passed by Zhou Chen, everyone reached out and patted Zhou Chen on the shoulder.

    He said sincerely: "Xiao Zhou, thank you for your hard work!"

    Zhou Chen was ashamed.

    He worked very hard.

    In order to find a cave down the mountain, I ran around the foot of the mountain.

    Fortunately, there is a cave.

    Otherwise, there are so many devices, I really don’t know where to hide them without arousing suspicion.

    In the woods, a refugee with dead grass all over his body appeared and disappeared.

    Every 100 meters he ran, he would stop and use binoculars to observe the situation at the foot of the mountain.

    The opponent had thermal weapons, and the last time he almost killed him by throwing a grenade.

    This group of people is not easy to mess with.

    No one knows how many sentries there are, observing the entire ruins.

    The pretender ran another five hundred meters.

    Observe in the woods a hundred meters away from the foot of the mountain.

    This time, when he picked up the telescope and observed it, his jaw dropped instantly.

    I saw several excavators coming out of the huge cave entrance.

    The excavator directly pushed the rubble on the ground outward.

    Pushing vertically and horizontally, a parking lot was rolled out in half an hour.

    Immediately afterwards, one excavator after another lined up to drive out of the hole and parked neatly in the open space.

    Then came forklifts, forklifts...

    the first few excavators kept working, continuing to push the ruins to the ground.

    Forklifts fork one container after another, neatly arranged in the open space.

    "Forward, a little to the left, okay, stop..."

    Several old men kept giving instructions...

    In two hours, the ruins were covered with various mechanical equipment.

    In the woods, five spirited young men crawled forward.

    They were not far apart from each other and kept communicating with each other with gestures.

    Pause and move forward!

    You control him!

    You are in front of him and behind him!

    Encirclement and suppression will be carried out after five seconds.

    Five...four...three...two...

    "Fuck!"

    Tie Zhuer swore, got up from the ground and chased after him.

    Xiaolong and others followed him one after another.

    When they saw the target they wanted to encircle and suppress, they noticed something was wrong and turned around and ran away without a trace of hesitation.

    The pretender ran in front, and the five spirited guys chased behind.

    While Xiaolong was chasing after him, he used the walkie-talkie to notify Zhou Chen.

    "There was a pretender spying on us, and he ran away. We are chasing..."

    Zhou Chen's voice came from the intercom.

    Very arrogant!

    "Chasing your sister, bullets are not faster than two legs, just shoot..."

    Xiaolong hesitated: "But..."

    Zhou Chen said contemptuously: "How many times have I told you that the safety of the camp is more important than bullets, shoot!"

    "Bang——"

    A gunshot stirred up a thousand waves.

    An hour later, five energetic young men came back escorting a refugee.

    Tie Zhuer spat on the ground.

    The saliva was obviously bloody.

    "Damn it, if my bones weren't so hard, my jaw would have been dislocated."

    Xiaolong handed the collected weapon to Zhou Chen.

    "There was still a bullet in the sniper, but he didn't fire."

    Zhou Chen originally had a cigarette in his mouth.

    As soon as he saw a sniper and a red-tasseled sword handed to him, he became angry.

    "Fuck! Kill this grandson for me!"

    Xiaolong was startled: "He said he was also a soldier and had served in Kyoto..."

    Zhou Chen snatched the rifle from Xiaolong and loaded it.

    "I didn't kill your grandson last time. I will beat you into a sieve today..."

Chapter 150 A group of savages!

    "Brother, don't be impulsive!"

    "I'm very calm!"

    "Then why are you grabbing my gun?"

    Xiaolong's face turned green.

    This is the rifle issued to him by the army.

    There are people and guns!

    Xiaolong snatched back his gun and quickly hid aside.

    With so many people, it was difficult for Zhou Chen to draw a gun from the space.

    He looked left and right, finally picked up a shovel on the ground, and rushed over fiercely.

    At this time, a group of savages rushed out of the ruins.

    His hair was so dirty that it was tangled, his face was stained, and his clothes were in torn strips.

    Each savage also had pots and pans hanging on his body.

    As the savage ran, the pots and pans made a clanging sound.

    They all heard the gunshots and chased after them.

    After chasing him out of the woods, he saw a pretty boy holding up a shovel to kill someone.

    "Stop!"

    "If you dare to touch him, we will fight you tooth and nail..."

    Except for Tie Zhuer and Xiao Hui, who were guarding the pretender.

    Xiaolong and the other three immediately loaded their guns and were ready to shoot at any time.

    The savages also had several guns in their hands, but at first glance there were only a few bullets.

    The two sides are facing each other, and the situation is tense.

    Lao Li Laojiang quickly asked people to hide behind the equipment.

    The women hid.

    A group of veterans came running to help with kitchen knives, stones, and sticks.

    Uncle Bai put on his reading glasses.

    I found that the savages on the opposite side were all wearing military uniforms.

    "Are you soldiers?"

    An old man walked out of the wilderness.

    "I'm not, these kids are soldiers..."

    Uncle Bai said with a serious face: "Tell me the number of your unit..."

    The other side said the number of the unit.

    What a coincidence. It was the field company where Uncle Bai's eldest son once stayed.

    Uncle Bai's serious face softened: "Don't be impulsive, everyone, we are all our own people."

    Zhou Chen angrily: "You are your own ass!"

    "This grandson was the one who shot our plane that day!"

    The pretender being held in custody looked stubborn: "Who asked you to fly over my head and follow me all the way!"

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "Follow your sister and you poke a hole in my helicopter. I will poke a hole in your body today too..."

    After that, he raised his hand Take action when you pick up the shovel.

    Uncle Bai rushed up to stop him: "Xiao Zhou, don't be impulsive, there must be a misunderstanding here..."

    Lao Li, Lao Jiang and others also rushed up to stop him.

    Zhou Chen angrily said, "What a misunderstanding!"

    During the tug-of-war, Uncle Bai's reading glasses were knocked off.

    It fell to the ground and was trampled to pieces by several feet.

    "Didn't you throw two grenades to blow him up? Just treat it as even..."

    "Yes, yes, Xiao Zhou, calm down, we are all our own people..."

    A group of savages who came to snatch people were stunned!

    There was no fighting between the two parties.

    The pretty boy opposite was surrounded by a group of old men.

    Zhou Chen was furious: "This grandson destroyed my helicopter, I can't calm down!"

    ...

    In the ruins, the sand and dust are eye-catching.

    The pretender was tied to a tree and guarded by a group of veterans.

    Uncle Bai, accompanied by five spirited young men, talked with a group of savages.

    Although these savages are wearing military uniforms, who can guarantee that they have not lost their humanity in the apocalypse?

    The five spirited young men loaded their guns, pointing the black muzzles at the savages.

    Whenever something goes wrong, shoot immediately.

    In the cave.

    Zhou Chen was sat on a stone by several old men.

    One handed them water, and that one handed them cigarettes, coaxing them like little ancestors.

    "Calm down your anger!"

    "Wait for the news from Lao Bai. The situation is not right. It's not too late to kill people!"

    "Come on, have a cigarette to calm down!"

    Zhou Chen still held the shovel tightly in his hand: "Don't smoke, I'm going to stab that grandson!"

    "Little ancestor, as long as you make sure they are not objects, I will stab him for you!"

    "Yes, yes, yes, you don't have to do anything then, I will pick up a tile and cut his flesh..."

    "That's right! Cutting flesh with tiles is more painful than cutting someone with a dull knife..."

    An hour later.

    Uncle Bai is back.

    "I asked everyone carefully and didn't find any problems."

    A group of veterans returned home gloriously on the high-speed rail.

    When passing through Jincheng, we encountered a super typhoon and the entire carriage was blown away by the typhoon.

    After surviving the extreme cold and heat, we just stepped onto the land of Nancheng, when a devastating earthquake struck.

    The landslide and the earth cracked, and they drifted to the sea along with the land.

    There are caves on the land, so we can escape the acid rain.

    Just when the land completely sank, they discovered a small boat.

    The captain is the old man.

    The old man threw the lifebuoy and saved everyone.

    After that, he drifted at sea for half a year, surviving on fish and distilled seawater.

    Finally drifted to this land.

    As soon as they docked, they were met by a group of thugs.

    The mob was repulsed, but the boat was destroyed.

    In the past two years, they have tried every means, but they still can't get out of this sea...

    Uncle Bai told it in great detail.

    "They discovered the helicopter before and planned to come and borrow it."

    "Then they saw the Black Hawk and thought wrong, so they stayed put."

    "Their purpose is to go home. Listen to me, there is a ship back to Ningcheng. Please take a boat..."

    When everyone heard this, they couldn't help but sigh.

    In the apocalypse, this group of people felt that the past two years had been hard enough.

    But this group of wanderers who are trapped on an isolated island and unable to return home despite all their efforts is even more miserable...

    Looking back carefully at their appearance, each of them looks like a savage from Shennongjia...

    Except for the old man, the rest are all in their twenties. The child who is 20 years old is really pitiful...

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "According to your wishes, I can't stab that grandson?"

    Everyone: "..."

    Hey, little ancestor, why do you still want to stab someone?

    Uncle Bai hurriedly coaxed: "You must not stab him!"

    "Xiao Zhou, your prime minister is capable of supporting a boat, so be generous and let him go!"

    Seeing that Zhou Chen was about to get angry, he immediately changed his words: "However, the helicopter was damaged. We must pay compensation. A group of savages are so poor, why not let them work!"

    "The first is to compensate for the loss of the helicopter, and the second is to use your energy as a ticket. How about it?"

    Zhou Chen was really angry: "You mean, I Are you going to feed them with food?"

    Good guy!

    Uncle Bai, you really deserve to be my uncle!

    You want them to work in exchange for food, do you think I don’t know?

    Uncle Bai spread his hands: "What else should we do? After all, they are really not thugs, so they can't all be in trouble, right?"

    Zhou Chen was so angry that his orifices were filled with smoke: "Okay, let them work! Do the most tiring and dirtiest work. !"

    "Especially that grandson, let him clean the toilet!"

    "If you don't want to, get out, I have the final say on my ship!"

    "If they dare to rob them forcefully, I will let them taste the taste of mortars!"

    Zhou Chen no sooner said than done.

    Throw down the shovel and take the helicopter up the mountain.

    Return to the valley and get into the warehouse alone.

    Then he came out carrying a few weapon boxes and strode towards the east cliff.

    Shout to the ten veterans who stayed behind to farm.

    "Don't farm now. Who knows how to use a mortar? Come here and let it go!"

    Ten veterans were shocked and excited when they heard about the mortar.

    Throw down the hoe and run towards the cliff to the east.

    The mortars collected by Zhou Chen can be completed by a single soldier, but it is faster when two people cooperate.

    "Bang——"

    A sound of cannon blasted through the sky.

    The shell fell into the ruins at the foot of the mountain, blasting a large crater.

    The people at the foot of the mountain were startled by the suddenness.

    Everyone couldn't help but look up.

    Heaven!

    There really are mortars...

    Ancestors!

    These are cannonballs. If you hit each one, you will lose one...

    Uncle Bai clutched his chest in pain.

    "Medicine, my medicine..."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

19.1K 295 12
Chu Qiyu traveled to the interstellar era and became a famous trash who had just been kicked out of a top family. There is a barren star under her na...
85.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
30.6K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...