LOVE AND POWERS • Jenkook • T...

Galing kay JkjmVJhsgRmJ

!!!EDITING!!! In a world divided across three distinct generations - The creators, the Slaves, and the powerf... Higit pa

Main Characters Pt.1
Main Characters Pt.2
(1)
Additional Characters (Part 1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
Supporting Characters
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
Additional Characters (pt.2)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(21)
(22)
🎤ANNOUNCEMENT 🎤
(23)

(20)

44 0 5
Galing kay JkjmVJhsgRmJ

(Please god bring them back fastttttt!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭)

Second exit gate:-
Namjoon went towards her and said "Hello Ma'am, you called me?" Nancy looked at him and said "Yeah Namjoon, just give me a second. Let me finish this conversation and then I will talk to you. Will that be okay?" Namjoon smiled and nodded "Yes ma'am." Namjoon went and sat down on one of the sofas while doing something on his phone.

After a few minutes, Nancy sent the child back inside the auditorium who she was talking to and locked the doors so that no one could come inside. She went towards Namjoon, snatched his phone and put his phone inside her purse. "Ma'am what happened, why did you-" "get up Kim Namjoon." Nancy said while pulling him up with the help of his collar. She pinned him to the wall next to the door and said "You hear those people clapping outside?" Namjoon nodded and gulped. Nancy came near him and said "It is 1:53 right now. The function will be finished in 7 minutes, am I right?" Namjoon nodded and said "Y-yes Ma'am." Nancy pecked his lips "So now you have seven minutes to kiss me as much as you want. I know you like me, I have seen you staring at me a lot of times. Sometimes my legs , sometimes my lips and sometimes even my ass. So kiss me. Fast." After hearing her, Namjoon pulled Nancy closer by her waist. He kissed her very hard. So hard that if someone could see them right now, it would seem like he's eating her. He pulled her closer than she already was , turned her around and pinned her to the wall. Nancy put her right leg around Namjoon's waist and her hands around his neck. Namjoon kissed her neck and pulled her towards him by holding her thigh. Nancy moaned loudly. "I know that you're elder than me but right now you're mine. Mine to kiss." Namjoon took off his jacket and Nancy's jacket. After a few minutes, he pulled back and asked her while she was in his arms "Ma'am how much time is left?" Nancy got her hand back from Namjoon's hand and looked at her watch "well you have only two minutes left. So..." Namjoon put Nancy down and wore his jacket while she also wore her jacket. "Well since two minutes won't be enough, I should go back inside and you should also do whatever you want to do. Bye Ma'am. I will see you later." Namjoon went towards her cheek but Nancy pecked his lips and smiled while giving him his phone back. Namjoon lowered his head when Nancy asked "Kim Namjoon, you didn't even ask me what are we now?" Namjoon held her hands and asked "Well then what are we?" Nancy smirked and said "Teacher and students with benefits." After hearing her Namjoon ran towards the door, opened it and then ran inside the auditorium so that he could hide his blush. When Nancy saw that, she thought "What a cutie and he is such a good kisser. I so wanna make him mine. Welp looking at him looking at me, that won't be a very big problem." After setting her hair and her dress in the washroom, Nancy went downstairs. She went to the staffroom and started doing her work.
________________________________________________________________

In the school:-

Everyone had come out of the auditorium. All the guests were taken to the food area. Lunch was being served. It was a buffet system. Everybody took their food and started eating.

Some students were eating food with their new friends and some were eating with their parents. Jimin, Jin and Taehyung were eating food together with their parents together. Mr.Park and Mrs.Kim knew each other by meeting at different business events so Jimin, Jin and Taehyung's parents were talking to each other while Jimin and Taehyung were eating food together, at the other table. "Jin hyung, shall we call the others also with us and Jungkook's parents also here?" Jin nodded and three of them went to Jungkook and his parents who were looking for a table to eat food. "Hey Jungkook-ah, Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. and Mrs.Jeon." "Hello Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook told me that you both are also in this school only. That's very nice to know. Where are your parents, kids?" Mrs.Jeon asked. "They are at table no.14 aunty." Taehyung told her. "Okay, we'll also go there. Shall we?" She asked Mr.Jeon, who nodded and said "Sure, let's go." Jungkook's parents went to table no.14 and Jimin, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook went to table no.23 which had seven chairs. "I will call the others, you guys start eating your food." "Okay hyung." Jungkook said and started eating his food. "How can you both always be so hungry?" Taehyung asked Jimin and Jungkook. Both of them looked at him with their mouths filled with food and rolled their eyes. Taehyung also huffed and started eating his food. Meanwhile, Jin called Namjoon. He picked up after a few rings.

Joon:- Hey Jin hyung.
Jin:- Umm we are in the food area. Where are you all? Come and eat with us only.
Joon:- Hyung actually the organisers aren't allowed to eat food right now. We will eat the food after all the guests are gone home. In an hour or so. Yeah.
Jin:- Oh okay but where are you right now?
Joon:- We are in the auditorium only. Preparing for the closing ceremony.
Jin:- Oh okay then we will eat the food and come to the auditorium only. Will that be alright?
Joon:- Yeah perfect.
Jin:- okay Joonie.
Joon:- Alsoooo hyung, what happened with Jisoo? You didn't tell us anything.
Jin:- Umm I will tell you later. All of you, together. Okay?
Joon:- Okay bye hyung.
Jin:- Bye Joonie.

Jin put the phone down and started eating his food after telling about his conversation to Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.
________________________________________________________________

In the auditorium:-

Jennie, Rosé and Irene were arranging the chairs and the sofas. They were putting them back in order. Lisa and Jisoo were collecting all the plates and glasses. Hoseok was talking to all the dancers and the singers who are supposed to perform in the closing ceremony, Yoongi was setting the music tracks for the performances and etc and the president was busy managing everything while standing right in the centre of the stage. "Alright quick run through everyone. Get ready." Namjoon said in the Mic. The lights were set and the run through started happening. Namjoon went downstairs and looked at the chairs and the sofas, all of them were arranged in proper order and all the girls were standing the corner. Namjoon called Jennie towards him "Jennie please come here for one minute." Jennie ran towards Namjoon and said "What's up?" "The seats are arranged very nicely. Good Job. I was wondering if you could help me with one more thing?" Namjoon asked her. Jennie nodded and said "Sure, tell me." Namjoon smiled and said "Just go downstairs once and check if everything is fine and there's no problem because right now there are no organisers downstairs. I just got a call from ma'am." "Okay I'll go and check." Jennie told him. "Alright Thank you." Namjoon said. Jennie nodded and then went back to her friends. She told them about her conversation with Namjoon to everyone and they decided that Rosé, Lisa and Jennie will go downstairs and Jisoo and Irene will stay upstairs so that they will inform Namjoon about everything. The three of them went downstairs and met the teachers first.

________________________________

Meanwhile, Taehyung, who was taking more food with Jungkook saw Jennie and Rosé. "Hey Jungkook-ah, Jennie and the blonde girl is here." Jungkook immediately turned his head and started finding Jennie. "Yah, where did you see noona? Huh? Ohhhhh my god." Jungkook looked at her and his glass of water fell down from his hand. Taehyung kicked Jungkook on his foot lightly "What are you doing kook? Goddddd Let's go from here. Come on." Taehyung pulled Jungkook with his free hand who was still looking at Jennie.

When they got free after doing all the tasks given by the teachers, the three of them went to the seating area where everyone was eating food. Rosé went to tables 1-10, Jennie went to tables 11-20 and Lisa went to tables 21-30. Lisa made sure that whatever was needed by whoever, it was provided to them. Rosé went and asked all the people sitting on different tables, if they need something or anything else. She did whatever was supposed to be done and came to Jennie. She saw that Jennie was talking to a couple. Rosé went towards Jennie and interrupted her. "Unnie what happened?" Jennie looked at Rosé and said "Mr. And Mrs.Choi can't find a place to sit here. Do you see any empty table?" Rosé looked around and saw table no.23 where 4 people were sitting on a 7 chair table. "Yes there is space in table number 23. Shall we go there, sir and ma'am?" Mrs.Choi smiled and nodded. The two of them were very old. Jennie thought that they were some student's grandparents. She held their hands and took them to the table while Rosé and Lisa had already pulled out the chairs for them. Mr. and Mrs.Choi sat on each of the chairs. Jungkook and Taehyung also came back and sat down on their chairs "Annyeonghaseyo. Whoa what a gorgeous lady. Who are you?" Jimin asked looking at Mrs.Choi and put his hand in front of her. Mrs.Choi chuckled while putting her hand in his hand. "I am Choi Mi-cha. It's nice to meet you young boy." Jimin kissed her hand while looking at Rosé and winked at her. "It is very nice to meet you too Mrs.Choi. I am Jimin. This is Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin." Mrs.Choi nodded and then looked at Jennie, Rosé and Lisa "You beautiful young girls, what are your names?" Rosé replied "I am Rosé and they are Jennie and Lisa." "Nice to meet you, young ladies and young boys. The whole hall is almost empty. I think all of you should go upstairs, the closing ceremony is about to start." Mr.Choi said looking at his watch. "Oh no no the closing ceremony will begin in 15 minutes so there's a lot of time. How about some food?" Lisa asked. "Yeah you should eat food here. It's amazing." Taehyung said while looking at Lisa. "Umm something not very heavy for both of us but salad is must." Mrs.Choi said. "Alright ma'am, we'll get some food." Jennie said and went to get some food with Lisa. After sometime, Jennie and Lisa came with two plates in their hands. Lisa kept the plate in front of Mrs.Choi and Jennie kept the plate infront of Mr.Choi. "Here you go, food for both of you." Jennie said while smiling and then looked towards Rosé and Lisa. "We didn't call Namjoon. We had to tell him if everything was fine or not. You both go upstairs and tell him everything was fine downstairs. He won't pick up his phone, the closing ceremony is about to begin. I will come okay?" Rosé and Lisa nodded and ran to the auditorium. After sending Rosé and Lisa to the auditorium, Jennie also sat down on one of the chairs at the same table, which was in between Jungkook and Mrs.Choi. Jennie sighed and opened her phone. She had to inform at her work place that she would be late for her work today. Jennie finished writing the message to her colleague and looked at Jungkook, who was looking at her. "What happened, Jungkook-ssi? Why're you looking at me continuously?" Jungkook came back to his senses and said "Umm no, nothing. I just wanted to ask you something, if you don't mind?" Jennie replied "Umm, depends on what you ask me." Jungkook smiled and asked "Can I call you Noona?" Jennie laughed and said "Yeah sure. Why not?" "Jennie-ssi thank you so much for the food". Mrs.Choi told Jennie to dispose the plates and interrupted their conversation. Jungkook smiled and leaned back in his chair while thinking "My god, she really is beautiful like an angel. Oh wait she is queen of the angels. God I really want her to be mine." Jennie threw both of their plates in the dustbin and all the boys did the same. Jennie told Mr. and Mrs.Choi that she is going upstairs for the closing ceremony and started walking towards the auditorium. While Jennie was going towards the auditorium, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung followed her. Jennie turned around and looked at them "why're you following me?" Jin came forward and said "Jennie, I just want to say that I am sorry. Please tell Jisoo to forgive me." Jennie ignored him and started walking towards the auditorium again. "Noona please atleast listen to hyung once." Jungkook said coming near Jennie and held her hand. Jennie turned around and went near to Jungkook "I and Jisoo unnie, both of us listened to your hyung, very clearly and carefully. Idgaf about his apology. Just so you know, usually Jisoo Unnie doesn't take more than a minute forgive someone but even if I go and tell her to forgive Jin, she won't because he said really big and meaningful words very easily. Now I am gonna go, don't stop me."

Soon, the closing ceremony finished and everyone went to their homes.

In Kim Mansion:-
Taehyung was listening to some songs after swimming for sometime. He was thinking that after what happened between him and Lisa, why did she run away from there? Jin was in his room thinking about how to apologise to Jisoo. He knows that he fucked up. Big time. But he's willing to solve it. So he started practicing some spells.

In Park Mansion:-
Jimin was in his room reading a book about money and business given to him by his father. After one hour, he kept his book down and went off to sleep after switching on his alarms and thinking about Rosé.

In Jeon Mansion:-
Jungkook was already asleep because after the function he went to maths tution. When he came back home, he ate some food and then went off to sleep.

JensooChaelisa's house:-

All 4 of them came back home and changed into normal clothes. Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo went to work and Lisa took her online dance classes. Around 10:30 after eating dinner, Jisoo and Jennie cleaned the kitchen and Rosé and Lisa cleaned the dining table.

Rosé and Jennie went inside their room. Jennie ironed all of their uniforms and Rosé cleaned their room and cupboard. Both of them slept after packing their bags. Meanwhile, Lisa and Jisoo also went inside their room. Both of them cleaned their room, packed their Bags and then went off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!🌆🌃💫🌉🎉🫂✨🎊🎄🎄🎁🎀🎆🎇🥳🥳

Q) Favourite recent K-drama?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

239K 9.6K 41
Its not that easy to be okay when you know that your perfectly not I can't love because i choose not to I dont want to be hurt again....but i want...
10K 721 21
×××× «I do very bad things. And I do them really well. One of these days, I will cut you into little pieces.» «You deserve someone who's utterly obse...
124K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...
11.5K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...