𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖳

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

𝟣
𝟤
𝟥
𝟦
𝟧
𝟨
𝟩
𝟪
𝟫
𝟣𝟢
𝟣𝟣
𝟣𝟤
𝟣𝟥
𝟣𝟦
15
𝟣𝟨
𝟣𝟩
𝟣𝟪
𝟣𝟫
20
𝟤𝟣
𝟤𝟤
𝟤𝟥
𝟤𝟦
𝟤𝟧
𝟤𝟨
𝟤𝟩
𝟤𝟪
𝟮𝟵
𝟯𝟬
𝟯𝟭
𝟯𝟮
𝟯𝟯
𝟯𝟰
𝟯𝟱
𝟯𝟲
𝟯𝟳
𝟯𝟴
𝟯𝟵
𝟰𝟬
𝟰𝟭
𝟰𝟮
𝟰𝟯
𝟰𝟰
𝟰𝟱
𝟰𝟲
𝟰𝟳
𝟰𝟴
𝟰𝟵
𝟱𝟬
𝟱𝟭
𝟱𝟮
𝟱𝟯
𝟱𝟰
𝟱𝟱
𝟱𝟲
𝟱𝟳
𝟱𝟴
𝟱𝟵
𝟲𝟬
𝟲𝟭
𝟲𝟮
𝟲𝟯
𝟲𝟰
𝟲𝟱
𝟲𝟳
𝟲𝟴

𝟲𝟲

950 41 10
By yungslimelifee

𝗠𝗮𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝟮𝟱

"What you do today?" Boogie asked "Went to pick out some paint colors for the shop. I can't wait until they're done renovating it."

"Lemme guess everything gone be pink." He shook his head. "No I actually picked something more natural. The walls are gonna be grey and every suite will have some type of accent wall."

"Thought you knew something." She added while side eyeing him. "My bad, you switched shit up on me. I got a surprise for you though."

"What is it? I love surprises." Najah smiled "We going on a trip to Guam."

"Oh that's different, I don't even know where that is. I'm excited though!" She smiled "When are we going?"

"Next weekend but don't trip I already got your appointments set up and paid for, for you."

"Who all going?" She squinted at him. "Everybody going me and the guys planned this for y'all months ago."

"Aww, that's so sweet." She smiled "We gone make a son on this trip I don't care what you say." Najah continued to smile then she kissed his lips. "You lucky I'm always ordering random ass clothes. Let me go pack some stuff."

Najah ran upstairs to her closet and pulled out her biggest suitcase. One side would have her things in it and the other side would have the twins things in it.

She was super excited to go because she's never been before and it was time for a vacation. All Najah wanted from this trip was nothing but good vibes.

Guam

"Girl don't eat that!" Najah raised her voice after Simone tried putting a handful of sand in her mouth. "You gone give me heart attack, I swear it." She sighed as she wiped her mouth with a baby wipe.

"Bobbi..." Najah side eyed her. "Yes?" She smiled knowing exactly why she said her name the way she did.

"Since when?!" Najah quickly got up and rushed over to her. "Like five months ago." She shrugged.

"Congratulations bestie! Nasia you gotta catch up with us."

"Nah, we good. Ain't that right bae?" She asked Mir. "Nah you know I want a football team."

"Nigga please." She scoffed

Everybody congratulated Bobbi and RJ except Tank's girlfriend. The old Bobbi would have started something with her but she just ignored it.

"Is it another boy?" Boogie questioned "Yea, actually it is and i'm glad. I know my son be so bored being the only boy."

"RJ you told yo parents about this?"

"Nigga them yo parents too but yea I been told them months ago. I'm surprised they ain't slip up and tell you. I couldn't tell Egypt though cause I knew she was gone snitch."

"Oh for sure." Najah laughed "But i'm happy for y'all. I'm happy for everybody here actually, y'all really my family. I just really love y'all so much."

They all looked at Najah in confusion. Her being overly nice for no reason at all confused them a lot.

Mir looked at Tara up and down seeing that her hair didn't look that good at the moment.

"Who da fuck did you hair?" He pointed at her causing Nasia to hit him in his chest. "Sorry about him girl." She apologized

"Why you always gotta pick wit my girl Mir?" Tank tried not to laugh meanwhile everybody else laughed in her face.

Misty picked her daughter Kendall up and walked back towards the hotel. She hated Mir for obvious reasons.

He always had something to say about her because he didn't like how she was with Bobbi. Bobbi just wanted to get along with her because of the kids but she always made issues for no reason.

"Symir you need to fucking stop. That shit is not funny to me you're a grown ass man, act your age, seriously." Nasia fussed at him after Tank went after her. "Tanasia who the fuck you talking to cuh?" He asked putting base in his voice.

"You Symir" She responded with no hesitation at all. "Always tryna play captain save a hoe. Man fuck that bitch."

"No! Now you being disrespectful for no reason at all. Don't make me fuck you up out here!" She continued to fuss while hitting him. "Can y'all chill out? The kids are sitting right here." Najah spoke

"When we see her again you're gonna apologize to her and keep your opinion to yourself. You know I don't play that disrespectful shit. Always tryna show the fuck out."

"Okay girl, I think you done hit him enough. Lets just take the kids to the water, come on Bobbi." Najah suggested trying to defuse the situation.

Nasia got up off Mir's lap and picked Sy'rai up to follow them to the water. She knew Mir was very playful but sometimes he really got out of hand.

"Whew chile! I am stressed!" Bobbi spoke with her hand on her belly. "Why?" Najah questioned

"If it's not one thing it's another. Watch the bitch finna swear up and down I had something to do with that. I don't talk to her AT ALL. If Kezia needs anything I text Tank and he comes through for him every time. She tries to make him cut me off but he not going for that."

"He wasn't even gone bring her on the trip but she swore up and down me and him was fucking still. Tank been knew I was pregnant when I started showing because he brung my baby back home to me. Every fucking time he gets Kezia she gotta be in the car so we don't try nothing."

"If I wanted Tank, which I don't, I could still be with him. She's so fucking insecure and miserable man I hate that shit." Bobbi continued

"That's exactly why Symir doesn't care for her but like I tell him, that has nothing to do with us so stay out of it. Y'all know he can't shut the fuck up when it comes to y'all. It's like sometimes it's cool but other times he just does too fucking much." Nasia explained

"I already told him he didn't have to be like that with her because she ain't worth a damn. Mir got that adhd shit so I know he can't really control how he act sometimes." Bobbi shrugged

"Adhd at this big ass age is crazy." Najah cackled "Yea and not too much on my man." Nasia side eyed her.

"My bad boo. You don't wanna get in the water Ivory?" Najah asked her. "No, I want daddy." She responded

"Look, it's nice just put your feet in." She walked into the water with her slowly but Ivory still didn't like it.

The other kids were enjoying it but Ivory just couldn't get with it so Najah took her back to Boogie.

——

"Ite everybody, we gone have a real talk as adults. Misty gone get some shit off her chest and if y'all got some shit to get off y'all chest then do that. Ian finna have no weird vibes going on, i'm tryna have fun." Tank spoke

"Go head bae." He spoke sitting next to her at the dinner table.

"I don't want any problems with anybody at this table. I love Kezia as if he was my own child and I know all of y'all play a big role in his life. So I at least want to be cordial."

"But some things just aren't appropriate. Every time I come around nobody speaks to me and y'all always talk about my appearance. I personally like the way I look and clearly Tank does too. If I stayed looking a mess or if I was ugly then he wouldn't be with me. He damn sure wouldn't have had a baby with me." She added

"Bobbi is our friend, we know about all the weird shit you do Misty. So why in the actual fuck would we be nice to you? This girl has changed so much in the past year just to be mature for you." Najah spoke

"She's the one that wants MY man. So ask yourself why I am the way I am with her."

"Okay bitch cause now you doing it." Bobbi chuckled "Oh shit" Mir rubbed his hands together knowing Bobbi was about to go off on her.

"Baby don't even go there with her we already had this conversation with them." RJ spoke low enough for only her to hear him. "Nah i'm 'bout to clock this bitch tea."

"Demario is far from what I want in a man. He couldn't be a man for me so that's why the fuck I left him. You the only bitch dumb enough to stick around and get treated like that. He hurt me enough to the point where I wanted to harm myself. So for you to sit up here and say I want your man is disrespectful as fuck on so many levels."

"He didn't cook, he didn't clean, and damn sure never made sure I was okay mentally. Hopefully he does all those things for you because he didn't for me. All I want with him is a healthy co-parent relationship which I have already but you make it so fucking hard. You're so insecure to the point where you're making yourself miserable. Your feelings wouldn't be so hurt by what my friends say if you felt like you were pretty or genuinely loved yourself. You need to work on loving yourself before trying to love a nigga or the relationship is never gonna work out."

"Of course my friends don't fuck with you because you're crazy and delusional. I tell them ion want issues with you because I don't. We're all grown ass adults, I can't control what nobody says out of their mouth Misty. I'm in a relationship and having a baby with a man I should've been with off rip. I love my son to death but if I could go back in time Demario would've never been his father. The nigga was a piece of shit and he didn't respect me. So let that shit sink in." Bobbi continued

"And yo hair not even ugly no more, you fixed that shit." Mir shrugged so Nasia grabbed his lips. "So you not gone say nothing to him Demario? You just gone keep letting him talk shit to me? All y'all are pathetic as fuck." Misty rolled her eyes.

"Don't say all y'all cause some of us been sitting here minding our business." Najah spoke "You're the most pathetic out of everybody. All you do is follow behind Bobbi like you don't have a mind of your own. Stop talking to me Najah."

"Bitch I will slap the taste out your mouth. How the fuck do I follow behind Bobbi and I barely even see her?"

"Bae you starting shit this was posta be a chill conversation. I already talked to Mir and he said he was gone chill on you. He ain't talk shit to you just now so why you over reacting?" Tank asked

Misty stood up and threw her drink on him before leaving the restaurant. Tank wiped his face and chased her outside. Know how he was Boogie and Mir quickly got up to go get him.

"See I told y'all it wasn't me. The bitch is weird and I really tried with her. I just want my son to grow up with his sister." Bobbi began to cry.

"And bitch you're on baby daddy number two! To could never compare to me. All you'll ever be is a hoe! Come on Kendall we going home!" Misty spoke as she came back inside the restaurant.

"You could never be talking to my best friend like that. The baby can stay but you gotta carry your ass!" Najah spoke after Kendall climbed in her lap to get away from Misty. "Kendall come on i'm not about to play with you."

"So you wanna fight or what? What the fuck does me having two baby daddies gotta do witchu? Both my kids will be WELL taken care of, your own daughter doesn't even fucking like you that shit speaks volumes."

"Bobbi sit down you not fighting nobody." RJ spoke forcing her to sit down. "I tried ro squash shit witchu but you can't be a grown woman for one second."

Bobbi's emotions were taking over her at the moment because she knew how much Kezia loved his sister but he barely got to see her because of Misty.

While all this was happening the kids were under the table in their own world watching YouTube on the twins iPad.

"My baby ain't gotta leave, go head Misty before you piss me off." Tank spoke pulling on her arm.

"Nigga don't touch me!" The two of them began fighting so Mir and Boogie broke them up. Tank really didn't want to put his hands on her but it wasn't fair that she got to keep hitting him.

"Man the fuck out! On my life i'm done witcho weird ass!" He yelled in her face. Misty grabbed her purse and left the restaurant so everybody sat back down.

Minutes later the own of the restaurant came to check on them to make sure everything was okay.

"The problem already left, we okay ma'am." Mir spoke "I just ask that you guys keep it down or you will be asked to leave."

"Ite I got you." Mir nodded before she left.

"I'm sorry 'bout her man she be trippin." Tank spoke while shaking his head. "You don't have to apologize for a grown ass woman. We already know how she is." Bobbi shrugged

"Man what you cryin' for?" Mir laughed at her. "Because i'm just pregnant and emotional about every fucking thing. Misty just pissed me clean off. Who invited that bitch?"

"Aye it won't me I told them niggas it won't a good idea but niggas never wanna listen to me." RJ spoke "This nigga Tank swore up and down she was gone be on some chill shit." Boogie smacked his lips.

"She was til Mir goofy ass started picking with her and shit." Tank pointed out. "I told you to leave her the fuck alone man." Nasia spoke

"Ite imma just shut up for the rest of the trip, damn."

Najah shrugged her shoulders then went back to eating her and Boogie's food. He looked at her and took his fork back from her.

"My fault gang." She laughed "Hell wrong witchu?" He asked

"Nothing I just wanted to taste it." Najah shrugged "No"

"Okay"

"Mommy!" Simone tapped her knee so she looked up the table. "I hungry"

"Come sit at the table and eat then girl."
"No" she shook her head. "You not hungry then."

"Hmm" Simone crossed her arms and pouted. Najah rolled her eyes then passed Simone her and Ivory's plate under the table. "Don't make a mess."

"Okay mommy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 6.8K 31
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
168K 7.9K 23
K'yoni A Single Father Doing Everything He Can For His Child....Even If That Meant Putting His love life on hold.
785K 43.4K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
175K 8.4K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.