WARRIORS - WHISPERS OF THE ST...

Oleh koolkiies

After the fall of the five Clans, five new Clans rose to power, and these Clans collected the powers of those... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2

Allegiances

17 0 0
Oleh koolkiies

Italics are protagonists, and they have POV in chapters, although most italicized cats are only mentioned once or twice. These cats are part of the Symphony of Stars, which will be introduced later

Bolded are important titles and names

Underlined are elaborated at the bottom of this page

LunarClan

LEADER: 

Eclipsestar:  A black tabby she-cat with emerald green eyes and an oddly thin tail.

DEPUTY: 

Galactictide:  A hazy brown and white-ish she-cat with tufty ears and a thick bronze tail.

MEDICINE CATS: 

Valkyrielight:  The wise medicine cat, a calico purebred (with linkage to kittypets, although not a kittypet herself) with expertise in herbs and treatments.

Orbitflight: A less-experienced medicine cat, yet known for unique mechanisms for treating- a golden calico she-cat.

WARRIORS:

Nebuladust: A fiery navy blue-ish tom with white spots.

Crescentmoon: A tabby tom with a yellow-white coat and blue eyes.

Celestialwish: A she-cat with a beige and white coat, raising three kits with Nebuladust. Currently, Cresentmoon is taking over her duties during her time as a queen.

Apprentice, Stellarpaw

Titantuft: An experienced warrior with a white and orange coat and scattered brown spots.

Apprentice, Orionpaw

Cosmiccloud: A loyal and stunning warrior with a galaxy-like coat.

Solarspot: A spotted warrior with a gray-blue coat, resembling Stemleaf (from the Broken Code arc) but with a unique coloration.

Apprentice, Whisperpaw

Cascadefur: A delicate purely white she-cat.

Apprentice, Selannepaw

Duskdapple: A dusky and misted tom cat with rather bleary eyes.

Apprentice, Mysticpaw

Plutopelt: A stunning bronze cat with white splotches.

Pixeldust: A long-haired white cat with huge blue eyes and a pixel square on her forehead.

APPRENTICES:

Mysticpaw: A striped, tinted green, and white she-cat with jade eyes, carrying an aura of enchantment, apprentice to Duskdapple.

Stellarpaw: A serene she-cat with a stunning white coat, blue and green tints, and mismatched blue and green eyes, apprentice to Celestialwish (currently Cresentmoon is taking over for her temporarily).

Orionpaw: A stunning white and blue tom cat with tufted arctic ears and pools of silver eyes, apprentice to Titantuft. 

Selannepaw: A slightly navy-tinted tabby cat, with tufty ears and a thick tail, apprentice to Cascadefur.

Whisperpaw: A shy and quiet apprentice with a grayish tabby coat, a white tummy, and a white tail, apprentice to Solarspot.

QUEENS:

Celestialwish: A nurturing she-cat with a beige and white coat, currently raising three kits       with Nebuladust.

Aurora: A kittypet that once lived in desperate conditions, helps with nurturing the kits.

KITS:

Wishkit: A buttery yellow cat.

Universekit: A black and musty kitten with yellow eyes.

Oraclekit: A friendly she-cat with a navy and yellow coat.

ELDERS:

Currently no elders.

TundraClan

LEADER:

Articstar: Long-furred, dusty white tom cat with an eye for snow.

DEPUTY:

Polarpool: A slender beige-and-white tom with excellence in hunting, descendant of Graystripe.

MEDICINE CAT:

Shatteredsky: White furred she-cat with gray dots.

WARRIORS:

Frozenfoot: A rigid blue-gray tom with white splotches, known for his sharp tongue.

Apprentice, Solsticepaw

Blizzardbrook: Mist-eyed brown she-cat with a yellow leveled stare.

Apprentice, Fogpaw

Frostbite: Originally a kittypet named Buffett, renamed Frostbite to honor his loyalty to TundraClan- striped gray tom.

Glacialwish: A near black, cold-eyed shuddery tom with ice blue eyes.

Apprentice, Iciclepaw

Sneezedust: A blue-green eyed tom cat with a white coat.

Crystalclaw: Thick-furred calico cat with indigo eyes.

Meltmuzzle: Delicate brown and beige she-cat.

Apprentice, Igloopaw

Freezefur: Glacial gray and white calico.

APPRENTICES:

Solsticepaw: Dreamy blue and white calico with blue eyes.

Fogpaw: Foggy-eyed gray and white patteren-ed tabby

Iciclepaw: Purely white she-cat with a talent for being utterly annoying.

Igloopaw: Yellow tabby cat with brown eyes. 

QUEENS:

Dreamtuft: Nurturing queen known for expertise in kit-care, loving mother to Sleepkit. Brown and white she-cat.

KITS:

Sleepkit: Black and white print kit with blue-ish eyes

ELDERS:

Thermaltuft: Oddly grumpy tom cat, gray and white, used to be agile in his warrior ages. 

Purdypuff: Claims to be a descendant of Purdy, yellow creamy long-furred tabby. Tells utterly ridiculous stories about misfits and escaping horrendous Twolegs.

FloralClan

LEADER:

Faunastar: Brown and white tabby with green eyes.

DEPUTY:

Springsong: A pinkish beige she-cat with blue eyes.

MEDICINE CATS:

Sagemoon: Tinted white and blue she-cat with exquisite manners.

Apprentice, Sycamorepaw

WARRIORS:

Aspendust: Massive yellow and white tom with green eyes.

Needlenose: Green-ish tabby tom cat, with the scent of fresh-cut pines

Apprentice, Jasminepaw

Petaldust: Delicate white and beige calico, mates with Needlenose.

Lotus: A rogue originally named Lilypad, but insisted on changing on her name to Lotus- dappled gray and brown she-cat.

Cowdapple: Black and white spotted tom.

Apprentice, Cedarpaw

Tangleburr: Classic orange tom with emerald eyes.

Apprentice, Willowpaw

Thymetoe: Jade-eyed tabby warrior with a distinct scent.

Lavenderfur: Long-haired tabby cat.

APPRENTICES:

Sycamorepaw: Maple-coated purebred with white spots (born as a kittypet, raised as a warrior)

Jasminepaw: A white she-cat with a coat that reflects green light when in specific lightings, misty jasmine aura

Cedarpaw: Dusty green tom cat, small in size

Willowpaw: Yellow and white she-cat with willow green eyes

QUEENS: Currently none.

KITS: Currently none

ELDERS:

Cactuscloud: Grumpy warrior who insists "a change of bedding every hour is necessary". Makes up in lack of attitude with his ridiculous stories- orange and white spotted tom cat, with green eyes.

It is said that Lavenderfur will become a queen soon, after mating with Thymetoe. 

TidalClan

LEADER:

Lagoonstar: Strangely black she-cat, and blinding green eyes.

DEPUTY:

Salinespirit: Beige-brown she-cat with blue eyes.

MEDICINE CATS:

Kelp: A kittypet who fought her Twoleg to join TidalClan, known for her medical expertise in herbs, sincere blue-gray misty-furred she-cat

WARRIORS:

Seawatcher: Known for his linkage to Skywatcher, Seawatcher is a thick-furred and burly brown tabby cat.

Apprentice, Coralpaw

Floatfur: Light-furred white and brown-patched she-cat with amber eyes.

Apprentice, Anemonepaw

Algaemoon: Slender orange she-cat with green eyes and white tips on tail.

Apprentice, Abysspaw

Trenchtail: Brown tabby tom with three white paws.

Apprentice, Splashpaw

Tsunamitide: Whiteish she-cat with tints of blue, sapphire eyes.

Bayshine: Cream-colored beige tom cat with green eyes.

Apprentice, Floodpaw

Duskwater: Musty-eyed tom with boulder shoudlers and a dusty coat. 

APPRENTICES:

Coralpaw: Beige and maple colored she-cat with large ear tufts.

Anemonepaw: Yellow and pink tinted she-cat with huge blue eyes.

Abysspaw: Dark-furred tom with a burly stance.

Splashpaw: Yellow and white she-cat with willow green eyes

Floodpaw: Navy blue cat with cream-colored eyes.

QUEENS: 

Whalewhisker: Delicate, grumpy she-cat with elongated whiskers, mother to two kits. 

KITS: 

Surfkit: Young, agile and playful tom cat with a love for milk- yellow and white coated.

Whirlkit: Smaller, rather delicate kit- long white whirly stripe running down back, otherwise lght gray.

ELDERS: Currently none.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
900K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...