Rebirth Happy Farm

By yanatheice123

"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY" "CREDITS TO THE AUTHOR" "PLS DON'T REPORT" Rebirth Happy Farm A... More

Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81- 90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131- 134 END

Chapter 1-10

2.5K 18 0
By yanatheice123

Chapter 1:

  August 1, 2012,

  in a 30-square-meter apartment in a community in City D.

  "Hey, why are you thinking of calling me? Didn't you go to Hainan?" A young woman wearing shorts and big glasses sat on a big swivel chair. Her skin was very white, but a little less rosy. The body is very thin and looks a bit thin. The long hair is randomly coiled on the top of the head, which looks a bit decadent.

  "I'm surfing the Internet. What else can I do?"

  "

  I'm just stealing food. I just reached level 32 and the red land hasn't even been finished yet."

  "

  When are you coming back ? Let's get together."

  .........

  "I'm bored too—Bingbing doesn't know what to do recently and hasn't even called me. Maybe she went on a blind date. Haha——"

  .........

  "Those people in her work unit introduced me That's right. It's no use. I need both a house and a car, so whatever - I'm more comfortable being single with a house and a car. It's better to marry a wife than to marry a house - okay, I won't care about you anymore. You are complete, and we are still waiting. ——Why are your father-in-law and mother-in-law coming over?"

  .........

  "Okay-I'm convinced, don't think too much about it, just have fun when you finally have a vacation. Maybe it will be there when you come back, let this kind of thing take its course. Of course, your husband is on your side anyway, so don't think too much in your mind. The most important thing is to relax. Okay, let's not talk anymore. We'll talk about it when we get back and have dinner together."

  After

  hanging up the phone, Zhuo Yun took a bite of the apple. , found Bingbing's phone number, shook his head, forget it, don't call it yet.

  She put down the phone and opened YY Farm. For a person like her who was not active, every time the vegetables she planted were stolen, she didn't care. If it weren't for her colleagues at work, she wouldn't be able to remember. If I don't play, I'll have nothing to talk about at work and I'll be depressed.

  While planting vegetables, she was thinking wildly and didn't see the flash of light outside the window. The light spot seemed to fall from the sky, and it seemed to be popular very quickly.

  The light went directly through the window, entered the room, and penetrated Zhuo Yun's forehead. She only felt a bright light in front of her eyes, and then she lost consciousness.

  "Didi - discovered the living body, reached the conditions for finding fusion, and micro-space fusion began." When Zhuo Yun fainted, a mechanical voice suddenly appeared in his brain.

  A progress bar appeared on Zhuo Yun's head - 10℅15℅...58℅...98℅100℅

  "Didi - the fusion is over, Didi - returns control of the microspace, and the system self-destruction system is activated. Didi - Destruction starts - Didi destruction - Didi destruction -" The mechanical voice seemed to hesitate, but soon, a red progress bar appeared on Zhuo Yun's head, the system was destroyed 5℅-10℅15℅

  Didi Didi ————"The destruction system is paused, and life forms are in crisis—The destruction system is stopped—Self-detection—Didi—The system has lost 17℅ data—Didi is unrecoverable—Didi, life forms are disappearing— Detection - Didi, the microspace energy is too large, and the living body cannot be integrated and cannot accept control - Didi - the living body disappears - "

  In fact, Zhuo Yun's body began to tremble from the moment the system began to be destroyed. , then the eyes, nose, mouth and ears began to bleed. After a while, the whole person withered, then turned into ashes and disappeared. Only a point of light remains.

  "Didi - collecting living body memories according to Vaal law, Didi - the microspace collapsed, Didi - the system lost recovery data, re-architecture space, build a new space, Didi - lack of architectural data, Didi - Discover the space network where living things are located, and discover the structural information. Didi - create a new space, Didi - create space rules - Didi, the new space exists system."

  The light spot suddenly flashed and flashed, at a very fast speed at first Slowly, then extremely fast.

  "Didi - the new space needs a system, Didi - intelligent system reform - Didi destroyed the system and canceled it - Didi Didi -" Although the system's voice was still so cold at this time, it could be heard from the tone. I heard a little bit of happiness.

  "The new space architecture is successful. We have improved the space data, searched for the genes needed for space, and established a space gene library - perfect the space rules, and formulate space energy circulation rules. The micro-space energy is compressed and the micro-space energy is blocked. Didi - New Space Architecture Completed."

  "According to Vaal's decree, we are looking for the living body of the main life form. Didi - Didi - there is no suitable life form at this time. Prepare for a time jump. Prepare for a time jump. Didi - Find the best time for the physical quality of the main life body. . Didi - Space Jump 10-9 - 3-2-1"

  The light point flashed and suddenly disappeared in the space.

  "Xiaoyun, wake up—get up." Zhuo Yun vaguely heard someone calling her.

  He rubbed his head, opened his eyes, and saw the person in front of him clearly. His pupils suddenly tightened, "Mei Qing?"

  "Haha, Sister Xiaoyun, why did you fall asleep so quickly?" A fat girl of eighteen or nineteen suddenly suddenly Appeared in front of Zhuo Yun.

  "Pingping?" Zhuo Yun felt that his head was a little awkward, why did people who had been separated for seven or eight years get together.

  "Are you sick?" Mei Qing frowned as if she was worried.

  "I think she may be too tired. Let's drink a glass of water." At this time, a girl next to her handed over a cup.

  Zhuo Yun subconsciously took the cup and took a sip, pfft - "Pengpeng, how do you do this hairstyle?" The girl had her hair combed like a doll, and she looked like a good girl. She hasn't combed her hair this way for a long time. She is a fashionable girl.

  "Xiaoyun may really be a little sleepy. Pengpeng's hairstyle has not changed." Pingping looked worried.

  Zhuo Yun looked around, isn't this right? This is her university dormitory. How did she get here? She has graduated many years ago.

  Take a closer look at Mei Qingping, she looks like she has just entered school. Zhuo Yun's expression changed and he looked at the dormitory again. In the dormitory for six people, there were only four beds with luggage.

  Her current bed is the best position in the dormitory. It is next to the window and behind the door. Even if the door is opened, it cannot be seen. On the other side is a row of three large cabinets. One cabinet can be used by two people. She has lived here for a whole day. In the second grade, the dormitory was moved to a new building.

  Patting his forehead vigorously, Zhuo Yun felt a clear touch on his head and a slight pain. "I may have fallen asleep." After saying that, he smiled and said, "Where are you going?" They were neatly dressed, holding hands. He held his wallet and looked like he was going out.

  "We want to go shopping, but many supplies are not enough. Don't you want to go too?" Mei Qing said with a smile.

  "Well, let's go together." Although Zhuo Yun felt something was wrong and felt a little confused, there seemed to be two memories overlapping in his brain. One was the eighteen-year-old Zhuo Yun, and the other was the thirty-one-year-old Zhuo Yun. Although it is a bit confusing, it feels so real.

  "I'm going to wash my face first." Zhuo Yun got off the ground. He didn't cover himself when he went to bed at noon. He just packed up and took the basin and left the dormitory.

  I came to the water room according to my memory. Not many freshmen came at this time. There was no one in the water room. Zhuo Yun was stunned when he saw the figure reflected in the big mirror on the wall.

  'This is me at the age of eighteen. I am really as young as a flower. 'The girl in the mirror, you can still call her a girl now, is eighteen-year-old Zhuo Yun. Her skin is like her mother's, fair and delicate, and she can't get a tan. Her eyes are big and bright. It's not like it was like later, when I spent a long time in front of the computer, my eyesight declined quickly. Now it's less than 200 degrees, and I don't need to wear glasses.

  She is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 120 pounds at this time. Although she is a little fat, she is healthy. It's fleshy and cute, and it feels pink and tender, so cute.

  Zhuo Yun has always been in good health and is good at various sports. When she was in junior high school and high school, she often participated in sports meets. Her physical fitness was very good, so although she was a little fat, her body was very well-proportioned. She looked like a healthy girl at first glance. Later, Work and life are irregular, and people who wake up early and work late at night will lose weight without losing weight. He weighed less than a hundred, and his pale face had blue blood vessels visible, looking like a white and pink skull. It's so white and rosy now that it's rare.

  Zhuo Yun came to the mirror and looked at the person in the mirror carefully, and said narcissistically, "The skin is very good, no large pores, no dryness." Wakaka, if this happens ten years later, how can you not get married? But what the hell is going on. '

  I patted my forehead. I just answered Pengpeng's call and went online. What will happen next? She couldn't remember, and suddenly her head popped up. By the way, today is the first day of reporting. Her parents came with her yesterday. After completing the formalities this morning, she took the morning car home.

  The memory of this period is very clear, definitely not a recollection, and some of the previous memories are also very clear, as if they are overlapping memories. Well, that's it, she has memories of the next thirteen years. It's 1999, her first year of college.

  Is this considered rebirth? Zhuo Yun was a little confused.

  "Xiaoyun, are you okay?" Pingping called from the corridor.

  "Oh, okay." Zhuo Yun responded, washed two washbasins in a hurry and walked out without getting them wet.

  "Quickly wipe it. It's all over your body." Mei Qing handed her a towel. Zhuo Yun's heart moved, and some scenes in his memory appeared in his mind again. He thought he had forgotten them, but in fact he just buried them deep in his memory and put the towel away. Cover your face to hide the complex emotions on your face.

  "Where should we go shopping?" Pingping asked.

  "Go to the school service club." Mei Qing suggested. When school first started, everyone was unfamiliar with it.

  "It's better to go to the market below. The things in the school service club are a bit expensive, but you can negotiate on the prices in the market." Zhuo Yun thought for a while and said. She didn't want to be ripped off a second time.

  "Do you know the road?" Pengpeng asked.

  "I know, I've been to the school before, do you know how to get there?"

  "Hey, Xiaoyun, have you been here before?" Pingping's face was full of gossip like "You are so awesome and amazing." Zhuo Yun got goosebumps when he saw it.

  "I came here once with my dad at the end of July. I happened to live nearby, so I went shopping." In fact, I only visited the campus.

  Everyone chatted and laughed and came to the market below the school. It was not too far, only a fifteen-minute walk. This used to be their base for shopping, and you could buy everything. Because for students from finance and economics schools, the clothes in the market were all cutting-edge and of good style. They were fashionable but not high-end clothes but very suitable for college students. . Sales are booming.

  "What are you buying cloth for?" Pengpeng asked a little strangely.

  "Buy back the bed surround." Zhuo Yun glanced at his old friend for more than ten years. This guy seems to be a good girl now. Who can see this guy's queen-like nature.

  "Is there any wire?" Pengpeng lived in the dormitory in high school, so he understood it as soon as Zhuo Yun said it.

  "No wire, just buy a rope. Tie it tight."

  "Pengpeng Xiaoyun, why did you buy this?" Pingping came over with the newly bought basin. Although Pingping is older than Zhuo Yun, she has been spoiled by her parents since she was a child. She is relatively simple and cannot take care of herself. It's just that this place is far away from home, and my parents can no longer protect me under their wings. People always have to mature.

  "Buy a piece of cloth to surround the bed."

  "I want it too." The child didn't understand what was going on, so he was just joining in the fun. Of course Zhuo Yun won't say anything, because even if he doesn't buy it today, he will buy it later.

  Zhuo Yun chose a thick dark blue fine plaid cloth. Although it was three yuan more expensive than the others, this one was light-blocking, breathable, and looked clean. Pengpeng looked at it and gave up on the light-colored fabric she chose, choosing a dark green one.

  Pingping followed the crowd and picked the same one. Mei Qing didn't want to waste the money, but it seemed like she would be out of place if the three of them bought it. "I like the light color, but yours is too thick. I don't think it's boring." "?" He said and picked up a cheaper thin material on one side.

  "Will it be boring?" Pingping asked curiously.

  "I think a thinner material would be better." Mei Qing spoke to Pingping seriously, while Zhuo Yun pulled Pengpeng to the side to look at the quilt.

  "The quality of our quilt is too poor. Let's change it."

  "I brought the quilt from home." Pengpeng said.

  Zhuo Yun bought pillows, quilts, and sheets. My mother prepared the sheets, but the bed was a little messy. You must not wrong yourself as much as you remember.

  The school quilts are not warm at all and are not clean. Instead of waiting for new ones when the winter gets colder, it is better to prepare them now.

  She remembered that when she first started school, she spent a lot of useless money. When she first managed her money, she was a little unable to stop the car and bought whatever she saw. As a result, she spent a lot of money without seeing any benefits. She would definitely not spend it carelessly now. Yes, buy something practical.

  In the end, Pingping and Mei Qing bought the same fabric. Mei Qing negotiated the price for a long time, and finally it was six yuan cheaper. On the way back, she said that it would be cheaper if Pengpeng and Zhuo Yun bought it together.

  Back in the dormitory, Zhuo Yun saw the girl standing against the heater as soon as she opened the door. The man sitting on his bed, and the woman packing her things.

  Hehe - Bingbing, we meet again. When I saw my friend, I couldn't stop smiling. Especially when I look at Bingbing who looks like Miss Jiao, I feel so happy. It's a pity that I don't have a camera, otherwise it would be interesting to take a picture and show it to her in a few years.

  But she was standing there playing with her newly bought Walkman, while her mother was busy somewhere. This guy looked really unpleasant to look at.

  "Uncle, sit down." Seeing them coming back, the man who was sitting stood up quickly, still a little embarrassed.

  "Sorry, there are no stools." Dad Lu pointed to the chairs with some embarrassment. There were luggage on them and there was no place to sit.

  "It's okay." Zhuo Yun smiled, very generous. She and Dad Lu were old acquaintances.

  "Are you also in Class 1 of the Accounting Department?"

  "Well, uncle and aunt, we are in the same class. I have seen Bingbing's name a long time ago, and I was wondering why I didn't come over to report." Zhuo Yun looked confident. Ripe.

  "Bingbing says hello to your classmates." Lu Bingbing nodded and said hello. Those who don't know her will definitely not like her. Those who are familiar with her will know that she is just a spoiled child. However, she still has a good personality, but is a little willful. She will do whatever she likes. , she doesn't like it, nothing is pleasing to her eyes.

  Pengpeng took two cushions and put them on the empty lower bunk at the door, and touched Bingbing, "Sit here."

  Miss Lu Bingbing walked over with a cold look on her face. At a historic moment, two children who were at odds with each other reunited.

  "Bingbing, I put this bag here for you. Don't forget it when you use it." Aunt Wang said softly.

  "I know." Lu Bingbing responded casually, not politely. In fact, maybe he was secretly nervous because he met his new classmate. When this person gets nervous, he pulls her as hard as he can.

  "Bingbing, lay out this pillow towel. The other one is in the box." Aunt Wang continued.

  "Oh, I got it. I'll find it myself." Lu Bingbing took the walkman and started listening to music.

  Zhuo Yun felt a little happy when he saw the way the mother and daughter got along. In fact, although Lu Bingbing does nothing now and acts like a young lady, she is actually quite capable of taking care of herself, at least better than Zhuo Yun before.

  It's just that Aunt Wang's character can't be helped. She also lived with Aunt Wang for half a month before. She definitely wouldn't let you do anything. If you do it, she will do it again, and the temperature of her mouth is gentle and soft, which makes you feel uncomfortable. You can't say anything, as if you have obsessive-compulsive disorder.

  With her habitual personality, Father Lu and Bing Bing were just there to put their hands on clothes and open their mouths. Fortunately, they only lived together for half a month. If it had been longer, Zhuo Yun would have become like Bing Bing. . But she especially liked Aunt Wang's gentle temperament and her feeling of being a little woman.

  "You are all reporting alone?" Father Lu asked as he watched Zhuo Yun pack his luggage.

  "My parents are here too. But they came early and went back in the morning."

  "Where are you from?"

  "L city. Not far from D city. Uncle Lu's family is from the northeast, right."

  "Yes. How do you know?" Father Lu asked a little surprised.

  "You can tell by the accent. It seems to be from Haishi." Zhuo Yun pretended. In fact, she knew Lu Bingbing's children for three generations.

  "These ears are really good. We are

  from Haishi." "Actually, my grandfather's home is not far from Haishi. It takes more than thirty hours to get to D City from there." The train is not speeding up now. , wait a minute.

  "Oh, what a coincidence. Where?"

  "Oh, it's from the countryside over Haishi. From Qiyun County." Zhuo Yun suddenly liked the feeling of having everything in his hands in the future. It's not like Lu's father was captured by her so quickly.

  "It's really close. It's only an hour's drive away."

  Immediately the fellow villager saw the fellow villager, and the two started chatting. Dad Lu has a good personality. He works in the Haishi Court. His speech is very organized and he can talk about everything. As Lu Bingbing's good friend, she met Lu's father many times. Sometimes when they called, Bingbing was not there, Zhuo Yun answered the phone, and Lu's father said over the phone, "Give me the phone," and I told Xiaoyun After a few words, the two chatted on the phone.

  Basically every time we meet, we chat.

  The two people talking happily here made other people in the dormitory look impressed, especially Pingping, who only looked at Zhuo Yun with stars in her eyes. Lu Bingbing also glanced at her from time to time. Who is this? She is so talkative.

  As a result, Dad Lu kept talking about it several times after he came home. That little chubby girl was so interesting and enthusiastic. So regardless of Zhuo Yun's past life or present life, in Dad Lu's first impression, she was just a chubby girl.

  The cafeteria where Zhuo Yun and Mei Qingpeng Pingping ate in the evening was much better than that of other schools. There were seven cafeterias in the school, as well as a snack street. There were many restaurants outside the school, which reflected the wealth from one side. Economic status of college students.

  Zhuo Yun and his friends always ate different foods during their four years in college, and they even came back to eat here several times after graduation. During his college years, Zhuo Yun often saw students from other schools visiting.

  Back in the dormitory, the three members of the Lu family haven't left yet. Mother Lu has already put away Bingbing's things and is cleaning the dormitory. The floor has been swept and the table has been wiped clean without any stains. I really don't know what she used. Very clean.

  Not only that, but the basins that each of them placed were arranged in order, without any mess at all, and their shoes were all placed correctly. Zhuo Yun looked at Bingbing's bed. He looked impatient as expected, but he could only wait helplessly.

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 2

  Opening his eyes, Zhuo Yun was confused for a moment, then he lifted the curtain in front of his eyes and saw the familiar dormitory, "This is not a dream." Lying on his

  back on the bed, his eyes were a little confused, "Am I really back?" 'Rebirth, time travel, or predicting the future?
  Haha, can such a good thing happen to her? You must know that she has never won more than five yuan in lottery tickets.

  Why is this thing so mysterious? She used to read time travel, rebirth, and fantasy novels, but she definitely didn't believe them. What is happening to her now? She was already certain that she really had a memory from the future. She is reborn!
  During this half day and night, Zhuo Yun was finally sure that this was not a dream, everything was so real. She returned to 1999, the year she went to college.

  Zhuo Yun is born in the 1980s. Her father is a soldier and her mother is a primary school teacher. She has lived in a military compound since she was a child. She has not been able to learn well. Perhaps it is due to the environment. She followed the rules during school and is a good child in the eyes of her teachers.

  In fact, she is the only one who understands that she is definitely not a good student. If she were a good student, she could do better. She has a smart mind and is a quick learner, but she is only enthusiastic about everything for three minutes. Once she understands something, she is not willing to do it. The same goes for learning. If you think you know it, you won't delve into it. In the end, it became a half-baked job.

  This year's college entrance examination, her grades were mid-range, but just in time for the expansion of enrollment, she entered this second-rate university as a bachelor's degree, but her major was accounting, a major she didn't like very much. It was just because her father gave her some advice when she was choosing a major, thinking that accounting was a popular major. It is easier to find a job.

  Zhuo Yun had no choice, so he naturally listened to his father.

  Although you won't regret it if you make a choice, Zhuo Yun really doesn't like this subject. Being an accountant is almost from the freshman exam to graduation. After working, you have to take various qualification exams. If you want to be promoted, you have to continue. Exams, exams, exams, almost burned her to death.

  There were too many graduates in her class and the employment pressure was high. She didn't want to go home to work, so she spent the first two years after graduation working for various companies. I was as tired as a dead dog every day, and in less than a year, I turned from a chubby little girl into a white skeleton. To say that losing weight has always been what she wanted, but it wasn't this way.

  After working for a year or two, she became tired of the nine-to-five life of working overtime until late at least three days a week. She also wants to be like Miss Jiao, who only thinks about doing beauty treatments, shopping, whatever she wants, and living off a man. It's just that she is too strong-tempered, always thinking of relying on herself, and spending her best time in such days. In the end, when she gets older, she can't even find a partner. Ah - she also wants to be a little woman.

  In order to find a better job, she took the CPA certificate exam. After taking this certificate, the scope of work can be wider and the salary can be better. At least she doesn't have to worry about finding a job. It's just that she took this certificate for three years and just took it. After passing four subjects, the exam subjects for the next year will be increased from five to six. Can it be done? Can you give me a surprise in life?

  She sighed, but it was a pity. After all, she had already passed the third subject, did she have to take the exam again?
  Zhuo Yun has an independent personality and worked hard alone in D city. She never fell in love until she came back here. She started out as a young and ambitious person, but reality gave her a blow. It's just that she has missed her best age, and her marriage is destined to be troubled.

  Memories kept flashing back, and Zhuo Yun felt that he would never live like that again.

  Now that I have future memories, can I make some money with this? It would be great if I could get a house and a car early, earn enough money for a lifetime, and retire early.

  Well, regardless of making money, she can't waste her time in college this time. Many professional courses are now very simple for her, and those years of working in foreign companies were not in vain. Take the exams for the certificates you should get first. No matter what job you do, these certificates are the stepping stone. You can't give up on this.

  But she is really fed up with foreign companies. Everyone wears a mask and smiles on their faces, but they are thinking about how to pull you down. She really can't adapt. They are too competitive and will be fired if they slack off even a little bit. It was dangerous, she had to be cautious all day long, and it was okay to be tired from work, but the mental fatigue was serious, which was really a torture for her. I must find a way to make money this time and make my own decisions in the future. Never suffer that slavery.

  Also, I used to be too strong and always thought about finding a boyfriend and starting a family after I achieved something, and put it off again and again. But now I don't think so anymore. When you are thirty, you will be left behind, and quality men will no longer be seen. . This time I must keep my eyes open, find a quality man, and then marry myself. When it comes to not getting married in her thirties, the biggest regret for her is not not getting married, but not having children. She doesn't expect much from love, but Zhuo Yun, who likes children, sees her former friends hugging her every time she goes home. She always looks at her baby with a touch of envy. This time she must not be like this. She wants to get married, have children, and have ten or eight children. Uh, you can't have this, one is enough.

  Just this morning, Zhuo Yun in dormitory 312 set a goal for himself and worked hard for it.

  "There is another bed in this dormitory." After everyone returned to the dormitory after breakfast, they saw the counselor bringing a girl to their dormitory.

  "It just so happens that you are back. This classmate is also in our class. It just so happens that there is an empty bed in your dormitory." The instructor stood in front of their dormitory door and pointed to the girl next to him.

  Their instructor is a handsome old man who looks to be in his fifties, named Zhang Yunfeng. Normally, the instructors do not care about the students when there is nothing wrong. Everyone remembers the class schedule, finds a place to attend classes, and mostly solves things in life by themselves. I don't see the instructor a few times a year.

  But this handsome old man was of great help to Zhuo Yun. After graduation, she asked him for help with exam matters. He had retired at that time, but he still helped Zhuo Yun get things done. I was just grateful to Zhuo Yun.

  And despite his age, the old man is very fashionable. He wears jeans, sportswear, and colorful sunglasses all day, which is really trendy. So handsome. His classmates call him a handsome old man, or Handsome Man for short.

  Looking at the new classmates, it turned out that they had not changed. They had finally gathered together in dormitory 312, just as they remembered.

  Jin Xizhen, with a very Korean name, is from the Xian tribe, a girl whose memory has faded in Zhuo Yun.

  Everyone introduced each other, and then Jin Xizhen started to pack things. Maybe the Xian people like to be clean. Jin Xizhen tidied her bed neatly, and there was nothing unclean at all. It was just that the position of her bed was not good, it was facing the door. If anyone comes in or out, she will always be affected by the opening of the door. For more than a year in the future, she has been fighting against that door.

  Today is the first day of school. There are no classes. At nine o'clock, everyone went to the classroom to introduce themselves. There are a total of forty-one people in the class. Looking at these classmates, Zhuo Yun feels strange and familiar at the same time. To be honest, except for their dormitory, the other students are very unfamiliar.

  Back in the dormitory, the six girls started to get friendly with each other and arranged their ages. This may be something college students do in every dormitory. Jin Xizhen is the eldest, Mei Qing is the second oldest, and Zhuo Yun becomes the fifth oldest in the dormitory without any surprise. She is only fourteen days older than Peng Peng. Maybe Jin Xizhen's characteristics are so unique that no one calls her the boss. It's Zhuo Yun. Being called Xiaowu Xiaowu has become her nickname, but it's okay, as long as she doesn't call her Xiaosan.

  The dormitory room is very spacious. Zhuo Yun and Peng Peng have bunk beds, and Bingbing and Mei Qing have bunk beds. There are two tables in the middle and a large area of ​​​​empty space. It doesn't feel crowded. The third floor has a great location by the sun.

  "Ah, you're here -" Jin Xizhen had just finished making the bed when there was a knock on the door. She opened it and saw that it was her fellow countryman. She spoke with a little curl of tongue and a long drawl, which made people feel like she spoke in a Korean drama.

  The next two people will be ※&△? A Chinese language they couldn't understand. Together with ah, yes, to the ground, ah - and other modal words, Zhuo Yun felt like he had traveled through time in a Korean drama.

  Many people from Jin Xizhen's hometown were admitted to their school, not only their school but also other schools. There are several ethnic minority gathering areas in D City, and there are quite a lot of ethnic Koreans. Many ethnic minority students are admitted to universities in City D.

  In this way, they have become small groups. As long as they talk together, they use the Korean language and chatter in a way that others cannot understand. They inadvertently form their own circle and others cannot enter at all. They always feel that they are separated by a layer. This is also the fundamental reason why Jin Xizhen did not become good friends with anyone in the dormitory in the end.

  "Xizhen, are you speaking the Xian dialect?" Lin Pingping was immediately shocked and admired. This child has always been so innocent.

  "Yes - I speak Korean." Zhuo Yun obviously saw Bingbing rolling her eyes. In fact, she didn't like this Korean feeling.

  "It's amazing. You can speak so well."

  "Okay, I'll teach you when I have time."

  It looked like the two of them were closer than sisters.

  College life has officially begun.

  "Is there a welcome party tonight at the School of Business Administration?" As soon as he returned to the dormitory, he saw Lin Pingping, who had left early, come back with a smile on her face.

  "Really? Where is it?" Jin Xizhen's face was full of excitement. She has always been enthusiastic about various activities organized by the school.

  "The auditorium of the School of Business and Management."

  "Do I need to buy tickets?" Mei Qing asked.

  "It seems like you don't need to buy it." Lin Pingping was a little unsure.

  "Then let's go take a look together." Jin Xizhen looked at the few people expectantly.

  Everyone is actually quite interested.

  After dinner, everyone went to the School of Business Administration. One week into school, Zhuo Yun had already become familiar with his former friends. Everyone also showed their true nature a little bit and got along very well.

  When you come to the auditorium of the School of Business Administration, you really don't need a ticket. The seats in the front are occupied by the School of Management, and you can sit in the seats at the back. There weren't many places left when they arrived, and there couldn't be more than six people.

  Zhuo Yun saw that there was no one in a row of seats in the middle, which was the seat of the School of Management, so he went in with a few people.

  "Xiao Wu, let's not sit here. This is a place reserved by the School of Management." Mei Qing was a little worried.

  Zhuo Yun smiled and said, "It's okay, no one is occupying this place anyway." Who knows which college they are from. They did this kind of thing a lot during their sophomore and junior years. Not to mention here, they even sneaked in at the graduate dance.

  Because there were too many freshmen this year, there was no school-wide orientation party. Perhaps it was the first year of enrollment expansion, and the school was not fully prepared in all aspects. Next year's orientation party will be a big production. This year, it was organized by each college, and there was no Very formal and loosely managed.

  Not only that, the start of military training was also postponed. It started after returning from the National Day holiday. The training lasted for two weeks. This was also because they were lucky not to catch up with the hottest time. The next one will be unlucky.

  Jin Xizhen and Mei Qing were a little nervous. They were face-saving and were afraid of being kicked out. Pingping was a simple person and couldn't think of that much. It was just fun. Pengpeng and Bingbing were completely indifferent. Where were they listening to the song? But Zhuo Yun felt that the two of them were just pretending. The more nervous they are, the cooler they are.

  It wasn't that no one came before the show started, but they just left after seeing a few of them. Several boys were crowded together and couldn't help but look back, with playful smiles on their faces. Besides, wouldn't it be embarrassing for you, a boy, to compete with a girl for position? As for girls, haven't you seen those boys being so attentive? This is called the beauty advantage.

  The sisters they were sleeping with were all quite beautiful, worthy of being included in the ranks of beauties. The first beauty to look at is Bingbing. She has a fair face with big eyes and a cool look that has no one in her eyes. She is definitely the most attractive.

  With her round face and big almond-shaped eyes, this is the kind of good girl who is about to become extinct. Who would have known that she would undergo a transformation after graduation, change her hairstyle, lose weight, and become super pretty
  .

  Lin Pingping is not particularly beautiful, mainly because her eyes are smaller, but her chest is definitely the tallest among them. She is a little on the plump side, but she is very energetic and attracts attention.

  Jin Xizhen's face is very characteristic of the Korean ethnic group. The outline of her face is a little shallow, but she knows how to dress up. Her hair is long and straight and neatly combed. She wears light makeup on her face. She turned her single eyelids into double eyelids. It's amazing. The first impression is that it is clean and very ethnic.

  Some people say that Mei Qing looks like Audrey Hepburn. This statement is open to debate, but her eyes are indeed a bit European. Objectively speaking, she is a beauty, but her skin quality may not be good due to the wind and sun. The temperament was not raised.

  Needless to say, Zhuo Yun used to look good. Although she is a little chubby, she is still within the standard weight range. People say that one white skin covers all ugliness. Her most obvious feature is that she has good skin, fair and delicate, which makes her the first person. You will notice it with your eyes, and then the eyes are big, the nose is small and cute, and the small round chin is quite cute. Even though she had some baby fat on her face, she later lost weight and was considered the most beautiful woman in their office, but her complexion was not as healthy as it is now.

  Zhuo Yun feels that he still needs to lose weight, but his body must be healthy and beautiful from the inside out. Always stay white and rosy, and be different.

  Therefore, the girls in dormitory 312 have some small flaws, but they can also be called the beauty dormitory. The pretty girls gather and their eyes gather.

  Watching the party again, it was a new kind of withdrawal.

  They didn't come to the front, and there weren't any seats in the back, so they stood and watched for a while before going back. They didn't attend several parties after that, which is a pity now that they think about it. Missing some college memories. Looking at the boys playing and singing by themselves, Zhuo Yun sighed, there are still some handsome guys in Caida.

  In the next few days, in addition to attending classes, everyone attended the welcome parties of various colleges. There were many talented people in the school, and the programs were all very good. They went in and out together every day, which deepened the relationship between everyone in dormitory 312. Zhuo Yun fell in love with the campus more and more. Live a peaceful and joyful life away from stress.

  Zhuo Yun sat up suddenly, sweating all over his head. The curtains blocked the bed and it was dark. Only the sound of everyone's breathing and the snoring of an unknown person could be heard. I don't know why I woke up suddenly, and a voice suddenly appeared in my mind.

  Didi - Microspace integration is completed, the integration degree is 35%, and the space structure is completed. The YY space level of the micro space owner is consistent with the degree of integration, and the YY space data is applied to embody the YY space data. Eliminate information inconsistent with reality. Didi - Level 32 of the farm and level 37 of the ranch. The Didi restaurant does not meet the current situation and will be processed and converted into a personal kitchen. Didi - Process factory information and find suitable equipment. In Imperial Calendar 78954, Omnipotent Company manufactured ten matter manufacturing machines. Didi - pool structure. Didi, didi, didi, the space structure is completed, please check it yourself.

  Zhuo Yun's heart jumped, what is this? Then a picture seemed to appear in the brain.

  The picture shows the scene of YY Farm, but there are many differences. The background is the forest green land suit she has just processed. Twenty pieces of twenty-four pieces of land have been opened, including five pieces of red land, each piece of land is almost an acre in size.

  Surrounded by green grass, there is a deep forest in the distance.

  On one side of the land is a river, on the other side is a tall tree house, two stories high, with a high canopy on top, very huge.

  On one side of the treehouse is the treehouse doghouse, and the previous dogs are gone.

  A bunch of seeds suddenly appeared, and a small machine took the seeds into its body and spread them on the field. It was similar to an automatic seeder, but more dexterous and intelligent.

  Then different fruits grew on the land, including radishes, green peonies, and golden lotuses. One type per acre, and small robots harvested them at different times. Then the fruit suddenly disappeared, and the screen switched to the warehouse, with some electronic displays on it, including the number of radishes, prices, etc.

  The scene changes again, and the screen moves to the right side of the tree house. This is the pasture, which is in harmony with the farm scenery, a grassland and forest suit. Chickens and ducks are raised in the pasture, which are also controlled by small robots.

  Then the YY restaurant appeared. The restaurant is in a tree house. The restaurant has changed the most. It is just a restaurant. There is no stove or anything like it. It has a very modern decoration.

  The microspace demonstration is over. Will the owner of the microspace enter the space? "The voice rang in Zhuo Yun's ears again.

  Zhuo Yun didn't know what to do, so he subconsciously said "Enter."

  Zhuo Yun disappeared from the bed.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3

  Zhuo Yun felt his body light up and then softened, and appeared on the sofa in a living room. There are fabric sofas in the hall. The brown sofa has a lighter feather pattern. The sofa is soft and comfortable. Isn't this one of the sofa pictures saved in her computer? ' Then he looked around, feeling a familiar feeling in his heart.

  "Welcome to the microspace master."

  "Who are you?" Zhuo Yun looked around for a moment but didn't see anything.

  Didi - a light screen suddenly appeared on the coffee table in front of the sofa, "Hello master. I am the micro space system of the farm where you are."

  "The micro space system of the farm? What is a micro space? Is it because of you that I am reborn?"

  Didi's screen suddenly flashed, and a picture suddenly appeared on the screen, which was what happened when Zhuo Yun encountered the micro space.

  Zhuo Yun suddenly felt cold, "Does that mean I'm dead?"

  "You are the first living body encountered in the microspace, so according to the system settings, you will become the master of the microspace, just because your body cannot It withstands the energy of the micro space and is destroyed. According to the Vaal Law, the intelligent super brain is not allowed to harm any living body. According to the compensation agreement, your memory will be transferred to the age when your physical fitness is best.

  In order to better integrate the micro space, the system will Re-structure, everything is constructed with reference to the YY Farm game in the original space electronic network. The re-integration time is twenty-eight days. There is too much energy in the micro space that the space owner cannot bear. All other energies except the existing energy are sealed. Only when the conditions are met Unblocked."

  Zhuo Yun felt that he was still a little confused and frowned, "If it's just my memory that comes back, and this micro-space jumps and merges with me, then will I encounter him again in 2012? To a micro space? In other words, does my existence change the future?"

  Didi's computer screen suddenly flashed, "What you are talking about does not exist. Although there is a time jump, the micro space was designed by the Vaal Empire. The ultimate mini universe is a dimensional universe built by intelligent creatures.

  Because its size can only be tiny compared to the universe, it is also called micro space. Micro space is the ultimate item produced by the Vaal Empire. Its appearance represents the Vaal Empire. The highest wisdom is just because the intelligent body of the Vaal Empire cannot carry the micro space. The Vaal Empire runs the micro space in a space jumping mode, hoping to have the opportunity to encounter the living body and integrate it. The micro space runs in a disorderly manner and jumps Space jump time, whether it is time or space jump, only one micro space can appear in a universe, so even if 2012 comes, there will only be one micro space that merges with you, and there can be no second existence. "

  Didi beeped again, "Your memory about 2012 is recorded in the micro space, and then the memory is loaded into the current body. For you, 2012 is just the future."

  Zhuo Yun waved his hand, She was a little confused, "Okay, it's good to know that the scene just now won't happen again in the future. Then you can introduce to me, um, micro space." As long as he doesn't die in 2012, she can't figure out anything else.

  Didi - "Micro space rules are structured according to YY farm. Micro space rules are basically similar to YY farm. Spaces include farms, pastures, pools, processing plants, and restaurants. The output of the farm and pasture can bring out the micro space, and the processing plant can Agricultural and animal husbandry products are processed, and the restaurant is only a personal restaurant."

  There are some icons on the screen, the farm, ranch, processing factory, restaurant, this is the main icon, and below there are shops, warehouses, and farm environments. The farm environment is a newly added item. There is nothing inside when I click on it, and the conditions are not met.

  The farm is structured according to her YY prototype, which is also level 32. The land is planted with the things she planted before, two acres of Blue Field Jade and seven acres of Colorful Queen. Everything here is calculated by the acre. There are 7,749 plants per acre.

  The sacred hibiscus trees that were planted before, as well as the gold medals and YY weightlifting, are all gone. Only nine of the twenty pieces of land are planted with things.

  "Why are there no Fuso Sacred Trees and YY Weightlifting?"

  "Those do not exist in the original world, and no matching genes have been found." The computer quickly answered her question. This computer is really good.

  She clicked on the item package under the farm, which contained the seeds she had saved. As expected, those game seeds and some event seeds were gone. She clicked on the store again, and a long catalog suddenly appeared.

  Uh, so much? Zhuo Yun was a little surprised. The only things you can buy in the store are seeds and newly added saplings. And the seed classification has also been cancelled. There is no such classification as organic seeds, ordinary seeds, red soil seeds, black soil seeds and yellow diamond exclusive seeds in YY Farm.

  The number of seeds has increased. It is similar to YY Farm, except that some plant seeds are added and appear according to a certain level. All the magic and quest seeds are gone, just what the real world has. The catalog was very long. She looked at it and it basically included all the seeds in the real world. There were all kinds of strange things. The ones that could be bought for daily use required low levels and were cheap. The rare ones required high levels. The price is also expensive.

  The saplings range from apple saplings to red sandalwood saplings, and are classified according to different levels. The original apple tree seeds and red date seeds have disappeared and appeared directly from the saplings. It can also be regarded as a classification.

  In addition, there is a search mark. If you cannot find the seeds or saplings you want in the catalog, then search here, and Intelligent Brain will search for the required genes. Zhuo Yun felt that he might not be able to use this function.

  After looking at the store, Zhuo Yun clicked on the warehouse again. She had a lot of harvest left before, but now it was still there, but the gold coins were missing. There is also a button to sell fruit below.

  "Can fruits be sold here?"

  "Yes, sell them directly to the system." Zhi Nao flashed. Zhuo Yun answered a little quickly, but Zhuo Yun didn't notice the problem.

  It can also be handled this way.

  The ranch is the same as the farm, except that the level is level 38, which is the same level as Zhuo Yun YY Ranch.

  The list in the store has changed a bit. There are only regular animals and an additional aquatic item. Zhuo Yun took a general look and found that there were basically all the animals she knew, as well as aquatic products, both freshwater and seawater. She even saw whales. It can be seen that there are many species included, but whale breeding requires level 78, which is too high. Far away.

  I found three one-acre ponds next to the pasture. This is where aquatic products are raised. Before level 50, they were all freshwater fish. For seafood above level 50, a one-acre pond was opened at level 10. One hundred fish can be cultured per acre of pond.

  "Why have the restaurant animals disappeared?"

  "All animal output can be processed in the restaurant."

  Zhuo Yundun's eyes lit up. I feel like I'm drooling, this is a treasure trove!
  There is an environment project in the pasture farm, but this cannot be opened now. According to the system's explanation, this environment is actually a space expansion, and it cannot be opened until she reaches level 50.

  She turned around and went to see the restaurant. The restaurant was directly on the first floor of the tree house. It was a beautifully decorated restaurant with only one robot chef. After reading the introduction here, she knew that the robot chef here was a universal chef, whether it was Chinese or Western food. Good at both.

  Zhuo Yun was a little dizzy just looking at the menu. There were thirty-six menus in the 500-page sixteenth volume. The menus also had pictures, which were beautiful. There is no need for level here, it must be something produced in the space, and there must be corresponding materials in the space to make it. Now there is nothing in the recipe because she doesn't even have the basic salt.

  However, her YY restaurant has already reached the seventeenth level. It sells Sichuan cuisine. The three dishes originally sold are pickled fish, pickled pepper beef, and spicy chicken. There are 1,803 servings of each left. The drinks are double-skinned milk corn juice and Pearl milk tea. These things actually materialized, and these things were something she could eat.

  The processing factory is on the first floor of the villa. There is only one door open. It says "Processing Factory" on the door. The space you enter may be similar to the micro space. It is also expanded and very spacious. There are ten machines that can process different things, from food to Medicinal materials, everything from clothing to utensils are included.

  Zhinao explained that these machines were the most advanced technology of the Vaal Empire. They were originally universal processing machines that could process anything as long as they had the required materials. It cannot create items out of thin air.

  There is a desk and chair in the processing plant, with a tablet on it, which records the items that the processing machine can process, and the required materials and measurements are listed below. Zhuo Yun looked at the catalog inside, his eyes were filled with stars, and he felt a little stupid. Almost all items on the earth can be processed here, as long as he has the right materials. That angel sister took such good care of me and even gave me such a heaven-defying artifact. I wouldn't live in a fantasy world.

  It was just dawn after leaving the space. Zhuo Yun's eyes were wide open, looking at the light emerging from the gap in the curtain. As soon as his mind moved, a large bunch of bananas appeared in his hand. A big smile suddenly appeared at the corner of her mouth, and she would have jumped if it weren't for the wrong location.

  The girls in dormitory No. 312 discovered that there was something wrong with Xiao Wu, who was always giggling from time to time during class and after class while eating and drinking.

  "What good things does Xiao Wu want to do?" Mei Qing couldn't help but ask as she looked at Xiao Wu who was eating dinner and started to giggle again.

  "Yes, did Xiao Yunyun have any affair?" Bingbing put her arms around Zhuo Yun's neck and pressed her fingers on Zhuo Yun's face. In almost a month, everyone has become familiar with her, and Bingbing's true nature has been revealed. Very playful and noisy, limited to acquaintances.

  "Hey, Xiao Yunyun's face is so funny." Bingbing kept pressing her fingers. At this time, Zhuo Yun's face was still very fleshy, and his skin was as chubby as jelly.

  After hearing this, Pengpeng pressed it with her fingers, "It's so soft."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4

  Zhuo Yun was a little depressed. It was during her sophomore year that these two guys started picking her up, but it was earlier than they remembered.

  "I have decided that I want to lose weight." Zhuo Yun raised his arm in a cheering gesture.

  "No, if you lose weight, I won't have a pillow." Bingbing said, holding Zhuo Yun softly with both hands.

  "Get up, you lazy girl." Zhuo Yun rose up to resist, and Peng Peng also helped her bully Bing Bing, and the three of them got into a fight. I forgot about the question I just asked.

  In fact, after Zhuo Yun had the memory of the future, he was very relaxed when facing Pengpeng and Bingbing. He couldn't understand them better. If Pengpeng hadn't gotten married and Bingbing was busy, they wouldn't have many opportunities to meet. I'm afraid someone would have to Said they were lesbians.

  We met again this month, and it was obvious that the relationship developed very quickly, making the three of them feel like close friends. They were very in tune with each other, especially because they had very similar ideas, and their relationship developed by leaps and bounds.

  In my memory, Zhuo Yun has never had any conflicts with his two friends for more than ten years. Now they are just continuing their relationship in the future.

  In comparison, Zhuo Yun was not so comfortable with the other three people in the dormitory. It was not that she had any objections to a few of them, it was just that they were a bit unfamiliar after not seeing each other for many years. What's more, Zhuo Yun couldn't accept their personalities, and subconsciously It's just not that close, but for them, we have just known each other for a month, so this relationship is already very good. She felt there was no need to invest more emotions for irrelevant people. Maybe after rebirth, her heart is not so soft.

  Regarding the issue of micro space, Zhuo Yun will not share it with anyone. After this fuss, Zhuo Yun finally calmed down. With the micro space, she is looking forward to the future even more.

  "Are you all going home on November?" Lin Pingping was talking while eating. Jin Xizhen frowned and covered the lunch box, but Pingping didn't realize it. This child was always careless in these aspects and did not pay attention to the details of life, which was really a headache.

  You must remember not to sit across from this child when eating in the future, otherwise you will be in trouble if you get sprayed.

  "I heard we're on a ten-day holiday!" Mei Qing always eats in small bites.

  "Really, Mei Qing, who did you listen to?" Pingping looked surprised, her eyes widening.

  "Listen to what our squad leader Gu Yu said."

  "Ah - do you know the squad leader?" Jin Xizhen suddenly became excited. She was usually indifferent to the others in the dormitory, and she felt like she was superior to others. But whenever a boy talks to her, she will greet him with a smile.

  Pingping also looked enthusiastic, and the rice grains on the spoon flew off. Pengpeng frowned, "Hey, that's all. I'm

  sorry. Hey, Pengpeng, don't be angry." This kid apologized absolutely sincerely, but he never remembered what to do next time.

  Pengpeng didn't say anything, and everyone turned the topic back to the holiday. Oh, it was the monitor's business.

  "How did Mei Qing know the monitor?" Jin Xizhen was extremely curious.

  "I happened to bump into him during my self-study last night. Gu Yu asked me to borrow his statistics notes. He happened to be sitting in front of me and I only found out after listening to them talking about it." Mei Qing said slowly and softly.

  "We will have military training when we come back on November 1, which lasts for two weeks, so we added three days of leave. There will be no holiday after the military training." Mei Qing first looked at everyone's reactions before talking about the key points.

  "It takes so long to go back. Can I buy a ticket? There are only three days left?" Bingbing was a little worried.

  "I'll go to the school service office to book tickets later. There shouldn't be any problem. If we book for the 30th, we'll have one class in the morning that day, and we can catch the train in the afternoon and evening. It's best to book return tickets, so you don't have to go home to buy them. Votes are given." Zhuo Yun recounted the experience in his memory.

  "Hey Xiao Wu, how do you know so much?" Mei Qing was a little surprised. She has the best information in the dormitory. She hasn't seen Xiao Wu go to the service club in the past few days.

  "Haha, I saw it when I went to the service center." I remember that every time I went home, it was a war. I tried every means to buy tickets. I am definitely an experienced ticket buyer. Hiss - maybe you can become a ticket seller, maybe you can become a service agency with a lot of money. Forget it, she is considered a person with space, so how can she waste the money? Maybe buying groceries is a better choice. Zhuo Yun thought deeply.

  "Then we'll go after dinner, but do we really have ten days off? Make no mistake." Pengpeng was a little unsure.

  "Just give the instructor a call." Zhuo Yun came back to his senses and said nonchalantly before packing the lunch box.

  Pengpeng took the dormitory phone, pressed the 200 phone card, and handed it to Zhuo Yun, "You call."

  Zhuo Yun rolled his eyes, took the receiver, and pressed the teacher's number, "Hello, is this Teacher Zhang?" I'm Zhuo Yun in bed 312. Well, Mr. Zhang, I would like to ask how many days off we have on National Day? Oh, thank you, Mr. Zhang. Well, I know I will convey it." Hang up the phone, "That's right. It will be open for ten days. The guide said that if there is a car on the afternoon of the 30th, you can leave." "

  Oh, great, let's book tickets quickly." Everyone was very happy.

  In fact, even if you don't ask today, the instructor will inform you tomorrow.

  "You go ahead, I won't go. I won't go back this time on November 1." Zhuo Yun cleared the table slowly and leisurely.

  "What's wrong? Isn't your home quite close? It's easier than us going home." Bingbing sat lazily on the bed.

  "My cousin got married on the National Day. My parents took advantage of the National Day holiday to go back to their hometown, but no one came home." Zhuo Yun said a little helplessly. In fact, she hoped to stop the wedding. If the marriage that was destined to be unhappy could be separated, That would be great, but it's a pity that her memory came too late and everything was a foregone conclusion. Forget it, wait until she has the ability to see if she can make some changes, at least not to make her second aunt so sad.

  "Hey, your hometown is not very close to mine. Why don't you go back to your hometown? We can keep company."

  Zhuo Yun shook his head. "I won't go. It's a mess. What's the point?"

  "Then you're alone. Are you scared here? Otherwise I won't go back and stay with you." Mei Qing looked at her and said.

  Zhuo Yun shook his head, "No, I happen to have a classmate in D City who won't go back when the time comes. I can just go find her when I have nothing to do. It just so happens that the two of us go shopping in D City together. Haha, you can do it then. Don't be envious."

  "Who would envy you?" Mei Qing said, picking up her wallet and going out with the others.

  'Mei Qing, thank you. Although our relationship later fell apart, now I thank you for being with me. '

  In my memory, it was during this National Day that Mei Qing stayed at school to accompany her. From then on, Zhuo Yun regarded Mei Qing as his best friend. At that time, she was the first good friend Zhuo Yun acknowledged, so Zhuo Yun cared deeply about her and wanted to be in front of her in everything.

  Mei Qing's family situation is the worst among the six of them. She is very frugal in life. Zhuo Yun always wants to help her. Every time she goes home, she always brings her some specialties or something, and even sees beautiful clothes. Zhuo Yun had no idea about buying one for her, he just wanted to be nice to his friend.

  After graduating from college, Zhuo Yun and Mei Qing went to a job interview together. She was originally notified that she had been accepted, but she was replaced the next day, and the person who replaced her was Mei Qing. At that time, Mei Qing also pretended to be sad. Although Zhuo Yun felt uncomfortable, he didn't say anything. The two were good friends after all. She herself found a job quickly.

  Mei Qing resigned from the company after less than half a year and asked Zhuo Yun to help her enter her current company. Zhuo Yun agreed and said a lot of good things to the manager. Mei Qing successfully entered the company, but Zhuo Yun often had problems at work from then on, and was fired within a month. Before she left, she received an email from a company she was responsible for in Australia. It was a letter addressed to Mei Qing. It was a wrong letter and Mei Qing had long since snatched away her client.

  Zhuo Yun couldn't believe her betrayal, so he went to question her but heard her true words.

  She never knew that her good intentions turned into charity, nor did she know that her actions made Mei Qing resentful and jealous. She had always been so unbearable and helpless about her background. She hoped to change but could not. She hoped to gain In the eyes of others, Zhuo Yun has a happy family, her parents have decent jobs, and she has lived in a carefree world since she was a child. She is as showy as she wants, and she makes boys like her. Everything she has makes people jealous. Everything Zhuo Yun did to her, she regarded as charity. She hates it all. So she wanted to destroy, even destroy everything about her.

  Facing the somewhat hysterical Mei Qing Zhuoyun, she didn't know what to say. Was she wrong? She wanted to ask why she never refused since she didn't want everything she gave. Only then did Zhuo Yun realize that giving too much to others can lead to enmity.

  Later, Mei Qing left this city and was never heard from again. After a long time, when she could talk about everything calmly, she learned from Pengpeng Bingbing's conversation that Mei Qing had said bad things about her more than once, openly and covertly, and said some unpleasant things. If it's good, Zhuo Yun's relationship with Mei Qing is better than that with the two of them. They reminded him several times, but Zhuo Yun never took it to heart and couldn't say anything more.

  In his junior year, Zhuo Yun had a crush on a boy, but he just had a vague crush on him. He told Mei Qing about his feelings, and soon after, Mei Qing established a relationship with the boy. At that time, Zhuo Yun had no idea that Mei Qing did it on purpose, and he even wished them well.

  This happened more than once. Zhuo Yun didn't care about emotional matters at the time, and he didn't think there was a problem with being deceived. A lot of it was only figured out later in retrospect. Looking back, I realize that I was really stupid.

  Many things are beautiful in my imagination, but the reality is very dark.

  Zhuo Yun recalled many times that what she did was not right. The superiority she showed in some aspects was really hurtful. At that time, she was not sensible and did not feel that what she did was wrong. Maybe others did not want your help, too Too pretentious. She just wanted to be nice to others, but they took it as charity, and instead of forming friendships, she became enemies.

  Some of Mei Qing's shortcomings are obvious, but she turns a blind eye, and it is normal for her to suffer in the end. At least she is not as good as Pengpeng and Bingbing in terms of understanding people.

  I don't want to get close now.

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 5

  Everyone went home on the 30th. At six o'clock in the evening, Zhuo Yun was the only one left in the dormitory. He called his parents and felt relieved to know that they were back home safely.

  Entering the space again, she was afraid of being discovered because she lived in the dormitory these days. She remembered clearly what happened in the past. Mei Qing often suffered from insomnia and often sat on the bed and looked out the window. She once scared Pengpeng. So Zhuo Yun didn't dare to take risks, even if it was blocked by a curtain.

  Lock the bedroom door before entering the space. The guides will not come during the holidays.

  The blue field jade in the space is ready to be harvested.

  The last time she came in, she just had a cursory look at the farm and pasture rules. This time she really understood. Although this space looks like YY Farm, its operation is the same as in the real world. All seeds are generated from the gene pool of the micro space. supply.

  Space has its own rules. Everything in the farm and pasture is composed of elemental energy. In this micro space, there are elements that make up all matter, and the energy that creates everything. These two are the basis of everything. In fact, micro space should be more It is called a dimensional universe. As long as it has rules, it can become a micro-universe, and it will also have all the materials in the universe.

  Zhuo Yun's body cannot bear the energy of micro space, so the smart computer constructs the current micro space, allowing her to slowly accept this space. Seeds are created based on the gene chain of each plant in the gene bank. Every seed is perfect, and the things grown are also top-notch.

  Naturally, the farm space will not be as good as YY Farm. Planting here requires real hands-on work, but this problem has also been solved by Zhi Nao, with seeders, harvesters, and crop robots. Seeders and harvesters, to name just two, sow and harvest, while crop robots harvest fruits, cut flowers and plants, transplant plants, and do some complicated work.

  Check the seeds in the package through the brain. Many of them are rewards, but the system sends more seeds of flowers and plants, such as geranium seeds, daffodil seeds, carnation seeds, etc.

  Zhuo Yun doesn't need it at the moment. She wants vegetable seeds now. The restaurant must have ingredients to start. Her original goal is to be self-sufficient.

  Yesterday, everyone went shopping downstairs, but she didn't go. She ate the spicy chicken cooked in the restaurant once, and it tasted amazing. After eating that dish, the food in the school had no taste. So the first thing to grow is food.

  In her package were only the mushroom seeds and rapeseed seeds of each type she bought before. Thinking that she had no gold coins at all, Zhuo Yun sold the 769 Lantian Jade flowers in her space and got a total of 196864. Well, it was really a lot. Keep the harvest first.

  With the gold coins in hand, Zhuo Yun looked at the computer screen of the ranch and opened the store catalog. She still had eleven acres of land. She looked at it and chose rice, wheat, corn, garlic, cabbage, eggplant, tomatoes, cauliflower, and leeks. Lotus root, pepper. Forty-nine of each of these seeds were purchased. So many seeds cost her nearly 110,000 gold coins. I really can't help but spend it.

  As soon as he clicked to buy, a small automatic sliding robot appeared in the door next to the villa. The small robot put down the tray and left. There were eleven bags in total on the tray. Zhuo Yun opened it and saw that each one was filled with a large number of seeds. However, This number is definitely wrong, definitely not forty-nine.

  "Zhi Nao, why are there so many seeds?" Zhuo Yun opened each one and looked at it. There were a lot more seeds in each one.

  As soon as she finished speaking, a shiny round ball, about the size of a tennis ball, floated out of a door. Like a little sun.

  "Are you Zhi Nao?"

  "Hello master, I am Zhi Nao 9587, the current microspace system manager."

  "Why didn't you come out before?" Zhuo Yun asked strangely.

  "Energy is lacking and can only exist in a virtual state."

  Oh, Zhuo Yun felt that he didn't understand it, so he just ignored it. "By the way, you haven't told me why so many seeds appear?" "

  Because of the space structure, the land Expanded, each acre of land can grow forty-nine plants of one kind, so the system unit has changed, instead of taking seeds as the unit, it has been changed to bags, and each bag has forty-nine seeds."

  Zhuo Yun took a look and saw that it was not a quantity. There is a word bag on the back. I bought too much now. No need to buy it in the future.

  "Because the pasture needs feed, a piece of farm land must be planted with pasture." Zhinao reminded.

  Zhuo Yun patted his head, "I would have forgotten if you didn't tell me." He quickly bought 99 bags of grass seeds. This is used frequently, so buy more.

  Didi "Remind me again that the Lantian Jade is mature and can be potted, and the Colorful Queen is mature and can be potted." Zhinao reminded.

  "What is potting?"

  "Lantian Jade is a five-season crop and has been harvested four times. The following operations can be performed. First, harvest the flowers, and send the roots to the energy recovery plant, or put them into the processing plant for processing. Second, keep the flowers and transplant them to Other containers."

  Zhuo Yun suddenly said excitedly, "Then after transplanting, the flowers can be taken out?"

  "Yes, all crops in the space can be moved, but there is a conversion fee of ten gold coins each time." Zhinao answered .

  Can the flowers be sold outside? Haha, get rich.

  Zhuo Yun was almost drooling.

  I won't accept the Lantian Jade and Colorful Queen until she gets some flower pots.

  After planting the seeds, Zhuo Yun clicked on the pasture on the screen. It showed that the beef cattle and chickens were mature.

  Control the small robot to harvest, and these things will be collected into the ranch warehouse. Uh, what is this? Zhuo Yun saw circles of green and white-gray things inside the pasture and cleaned them up. Clean up quickly. It turns out to be poop. The poop here is definitely not like in the YY space. It is no different from the real world. Thank you for the little robot.

  When I arrived at the warehouse, there were some displays on the computer screen on the door.

  Unprocessed products: The following are beef cattle and chickens. Are they processed?

  Zhuo Yundian is. The screen suddenly appears Processing.

  After about ten minutes, the screen was restored and the process was completed.

  Classify the items, and then make a list, which lists everything in great detail. The top is beef, followed by the number of pounds, and the bottom includes beef legs, beef tendons, beef hooves, steaks, and oxtails. Anyway, all the ingredients on the cows are displayed, and each category is very clear. Even cow blood is listed separately.

  Ten pieces of cowhide, should they be sent to the processing factory?
  Yes, the cowhide option has disappeared from the warehouse list.

  There are 11.23 kilograms of waste. Should it be destroyed?
  yes.

  Are the 7.6 pounds of poop sent to a processing plant for fertilizer processing?

  Wait a minute for this. Processing plants process fertilizers and food in the same way, right?

  The computer displays an image of the warehouse, which contains shelves one after another. The shelves are like medicine cabinets in a traditional Chinese medicine store. There are electronic labels on the cabinet doors, which contain the names of the items, pictures and information, and the quantities, which are very clear.

  After consulting Zhi Nao, although there are things in here, the boxes on these shelves are high-tech space items from the empire, and there are one hundred cubic meters of space inside.

  Time stops when items are placed inside, and you can take them out just as you put them in. This box also has a short-distance transmission function, so if Zhuo Yun wants to take out these things, he only needs to control the computer, and does not have to go to get them in person. Of course, she also takes them. Not coming out. In fact, not only any unknown items in the entire space here have the function of short-distance teleportation.

  Zhuo Yun felt more and more that the empire in Zhi Nao's words was amazing, that it could actually produce such a thing. The only pity was that except for harvest items in farms, pastures, pools, and other things in the space, these things with the empire's logo could not be taken out.

  However, Zhinao also said that she would get a big gift package every ten levels. There would be three items in the gift package. These three items were products produced by the empire. Each one was a high-quality product, which would definitely surprise her.

  "I've reached level 30 now, haven't I lost three opportunities to get gift packs?" Zhuo Yun was a little greedy.

  Zhi Nao flashed and flashed, and after a while he said, "This system can be accommodating. When the farm level reaches level 35, reissues will be issued." It was helping her exploit system loopholes.

  Zhuo Yun frowned and looked at Zhinao, "Why do I think something is wrong with you?" Isn't this Zhinao too enthusiastic? It seemed that after she entered the micro space, this Zhinao answered all her questions.

  Zhi Nao jumped and jumped again.

  Zhuo Yun just said that, and turned around and asked Zhinao to open the ranch store. Well, what should we raise?

  There are 123 eggs and 464 cans of milk in the warehouse. I used to keep processed drinks, but there are a lot left. It is really thoughtful to be able to keep the things in the warehouse. The micro space is really considerate.

  Zhuo Yun had saved more than 20 million gold coins in the past. The things in the warehouse were rarely sold. It was not troublesome to keep them anyway. He could still process some things if he kept them, and he might use them in some activities. There are a lot of things stored in the warehouse now.

  I saw eggs and milk first, which are definitely the most used items. There are also some goose eggs. I don't know how to eat them. The duck eggs are gone and used for tasks.

  If you want to raise this, you can make some salted duck eggs or something. Seeing here, Zhuo Yun discovered the various cubs in the warehouse. There is a description below (is it free-range? One season), which means that these can actually be raised directly, which can save money. money to buy the cubs.

  However, the meaning of the following season should be that these cubs can only grow to maturity and cannot reproduce again. This is not bad and can save a lot.

  The whole cows or chickens in the warehouse and other female animals that have been harvested will have a description below (should they be processed?). This should be the same as the beef cattle just now, waiting to be processed.

  Zhuo Yun thought about it because after processing, she would get meat, fur, etc. Some of them were not needed, like the Millennium Turtle. She had saved forty-seven, so she decided to sell ten and process seven to see what could be produced. There are also ones like the Spring Swallow Penguin that are kept, and only useful ones like cows and rabbits are dealt with.

  Save the less popular stuff first. It will be dealt with later depending on the situation.

  After the system eliminated some animals that did not exist in the real world, she lost a lot, such as the red chinchilla, the seed baby, the orange monkey, and the spicy dog.

  Looking down, Zhuo Yun's eyes widened, "Grandma, this is such a surprise." After saying that, he pinched it hard and said, "Oh, it hurts--" It's not a dream.

  Zhuo Yun opened his mouth and didn't know how to laugh. It turns out that the rubies, dazzling sapphires, auspicious sapphires, rubies, kyanites, golden pine gems, longevity jade, golden jade, and lollipops and realgar wine that should not exist were also on the list.

  Clicking to view the red ruby, a red light flashed on the table and a gem appeared in front of Zhuo Yun. Apart from anything else, the space teleportation function was really convenient.

  Red rubies live up to their name. They are red and extremely bright in color. The gems are about the size of table tennis balls and in the shape of water droplets. If you look at a few more, they are slightly different in size and can also be distinguished from different shades of color. Other gems are also similar in shape, size and color with slightly different colors.

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 6:

  These things all exist in reality, and they are already stored items and exist independently, so they are retained. However, it is impossible to find exactly the same things even in reality, so these differences are normal.

  Posted? Posted? It seems that I have the potential to become a wealthy person again. Zhuo Yun kept picking up various gems and checking them.

  216 dazzling sapphires. There are 128 rubies, 39 rubies, 71 kyanites, 27 golden pine gems, 7 auspicious and Ruyi handles, longevity jade, uh, this is a bit much, 3075 of them were raised by herself. Nephrite.

  The only bad thing is that the styles are the same. Fortunately, the color of the jade is different, otherwise they would be carved from the same mold, which would be bad. The number of 408 pieces of Golden Jade Good Marriage used to be sold in large quantities, otherwise it would be almost the same as longevity jade.

  In addition, there are lollipops and realgar wine obtained from activities during the Dragon Boat Festival, and there are quite a few left. Zhuo Yun really likes her habit of not selling items. In the past, when she didn't have so many gold coins, she was prosperous every day. If so, she would have nothing left.

  Huh - Zhuo Yun suddenly remembered something and quickly opened the list of farms and warehouses, slid the menu down to the bottom, and the expression on his face suddenly widened, and he looked like an idiot and was about to go crazy with joy.

  As expected, the lucky bag, money tree fruits, and cornucopia are all still there. I only looked at the front before, but I missed these treasures.

  Zhuo Yun clicked on the cornucopia, and a volleyball-sized cornucopia flashed in front of him. He poured out the contents, four gold ingots, four silver ingots, four palm-shaped small boxes, which contained pearls, four pieces of mutton-fat jade, and four pieces. Yellow jade, four tourmalines.

  He took out another cornucopia, with the same six fours, except that the mutton-fat jade here was replaced by jade blocks, and the pearls were replaced by agate blocks. The rest were still six fours, but the things inside were different. They are all raw materials that have not been processed.

  The more you look at the variety, the more varieties there are, and there are even diamonds. They are all of the highest quality and basically flawless. It is truly a cornucopia.

  She had 595 left in the cornucopia, and now she really regretted it, because just the day before she came here, she still had 2,595, and she had to sell 2,000. I patted my head and got rid of the thoughts in my head. Don't be too greedy.

  Zhuo Yun held a handful of pearls in both hands, and his eyes looked like coins.

  The lucky bag tree is not a tree, it is just a lucky bag. The contents inside are random. Unlike the cornucopia, this is the finished product. The lucky bag itself is very beautiful. It is as big as a palm, with red background and gold thread. One side has the word "福" and the other side has the word "福". They are all kinds of gold thread embroidery, very gorgeous and festive. They are excellent for making red envelopes and lucky bags. There are 632 more lucky bags than the cornucopia, and they contain jewelry.

  Zhuo Yun opened the lucky bags one by one, which really made her dazzled. The things here were addictive. The first thing she opened was a silver lock, as big as a child's hand, with fine carvings and clear and delicate patterns. Just looking at the workmanship was rare. of.

  The second one contained a seal. She didn't know much about the material, but it looked like a Shoushan stone, which is one or two pounds of field yellow. The whole stone was completely transparent, like solidified honey, and extremely moist. It feels warm and delicate in the hand, and looks very noble. There are auspicious animals carved on it. The overall height is about 6 centimeters and the width is 1.8 centimeters. It is very comfortable to hold in the hand.

  Zhuo Yun opened the lucky bags one by one, and the surprises became bigger and bigger. They were either a jade pendant, an opal ring, or a beeswax bracelet. The more precious ones were an jade bracelet and a diamond necklace. This is a total of 632 treasures. Every item, no matter what the material is, is the best of its kind, and the style and workmanship are indescribable. It is perfect. Many of them can be called price treasures.

  Most of the items inside are jewelry, but there are also seals, purple clay pots, ivory carvings, etc. various kinds. One characteristic of these things is that they are small and never larger than the size of a lucky bag. Just like the purple clay pot, it is only half the size of Zhuo Yun's hand, and its smooth lines are very cute.

  Among them, her favorite is a pair of jade bracelets. She has seen jade introductions before, and they should be glass imperial jade bracelets. They are very beautiful when worn on her hands against her skin.

  There is also a pink diamond ring, which is almost fifteen carats. The delicate color has no flaws and the pink color is very attractive. That's not to say there aren't other diamonds here, but this one is pink, which is so lovely.

  Zhuo Yun put it on her hand, but it didn't fit in. She wanted to lose weight. Even for this pair of rings.

  After seeing these treasures, Zhuo Yun looked at the pure gold money tree bonsai next to him and felt nothing.

  Ding ding - the system reminded her that the things have been processed.

  Zhuo Yun finally took her eyes out of the treasure pile and put the things back one by one. Although the things were good, they were not what she could use now.

  When she thought about taking such a treasure out and having it robbed, or others doubting its origin, she became less excited and gradually became clearer.

  These things are not taken out casually. She must think carefully. She is lucky enough, but she cannot put herself in danger because of her greed. It's better to do things step by step. Don't turn a good thing into a bad thing.

  Collect it in a lucky bag and put it in the warehouse.

  Turning my mind back to look at how things are processed, most of them are processed like beef cattle, but there are still some products that need to be sent to the processing factory. This time Zhuo Yun is focusing on some animal skins and the like. Although she is rough After taking a look, I found that these things can be used to process many products. For example, the duck down here can be processed into eiderdown quilts. The styles are quite beautiful, but if you want to make them good, you have to raise cotton and silkworms, otherwise there will be no fabric. Both cotton and silkworms are available. Cotton can be grown now, but silkworm breeding requires reaching level 40. These will have to wait until she solves the problem of eating. Her ranch level 36 has more development prospects than the farm.

  After taking care of the things in the warehouse, Zhuo Yun raised five ducks, five silky chickens, five cows, and five sheep in the shed. Milk can be used to process a lot of things, so the more the merrier.

  After getting those things, Zhuo Yun was a little hungry, so he returned to the villa, entered the restaurant, and ordered a pickled fish.

  Because all the food and seasonings in the restaurant need to be processed by her, if she wants to eat other dishes, she can only wait until all the ingredients are gathered. She estimates that she will only eat these three dishes for a long time in the future. .

  Fortunately, she likes Sichuan food.

  While the ingredients were being processed, Zhuo Yun took a look around the villa. Downstairs was a large living room and dining room. On one side of the large living room was a double door. When entering, he saw a long corridor with several doors on both sides. Mark farm warehouses, ranch warehouses, processing plants, utility rooms. At the end of the corridor is a very large arched door marked Library.

  Zhuo Yun had been using the computer to check before, and had not actually entered the farm and ranch warehouse. When he opened the door, it was the same as the image on the computer. The items were all separated into closed boxes. There is nothing to see. The processing plant is a very large room with ten round machines, entrances and exits, waste exits, display screens, and a large desk on which a computer records all the products that can be processed.

  After leaving the processing plant, we came to the library at the end of the corridor. The double-door door, the arched door, European-style dark wood, decorated with silver patterns, looks very grand. It just doesn't match the overall villa.

  Pushing open the door, you will see an arched hall with a huge picture made of colorful glazed glass at the end. It is almost a thousand meters from the door to the picture. There are two-story structures on both sides of the hall, and there are rows of tall bookshelves. The same is true on the second floor. It looks like a huge library that I have never seen before. Just looking at the nearest bookshelf, it was fifty meters deep. It seemed that even if we walked through all the bookshelves, it would take a long time. The number of books is even more difficult to find. There are also some desk seats in the bookshelf. The large European-style desks and chairs look very comfortable.

  On the side of the arched hall near the door is an oval bookshelf. Books of different colors and patterns are placed on the bookshelf. There is an extra-large wooden table and chair next to the door. I picked a book from the bookshelf. It had a soft dark brown leather cover and golden fonts. It was a little larger than sixteen pages and very thick, with over a thousand pages. When you open it, the paper inside is soft white, very textured, and the content is clear.

  This is an index of historical books. The front catalog lists the names of the books in pinyin order, followed by the book page location, which contains basic information about the book introduction, and then indicates the location of the book, which row of bookshelf, which floor, and which book. It is very clear. , each book is also numbered. Just follow the index above to find the right book. Looking at other books, they are all book indexes. It seems that the catalog here is an introduction to all the books in the library.

  This index guides the user in finding appropriate books. The introduction clearly states the pros and cons of each book very objectively. Just look at the oval-shaped bookshelf with tens of thousands of books on it. With the catalog like this, how many books are there in the entire library. "Zhi Nao, what's going on with these books?" Zhuo Yun was shocked.

  "These are books generated from the earth's network storage. They basically include all written books on the earth. Several major national libraries have e-book storage. There are a total of 5425465562 books." "How is it

  possible? I remember the books counted by Google It's only over 100 million, how come there are so many here?" Zhuo Yun was a little unconvinced.

  "There are more than 1.7 billion duplicate books here. They are preserved because different versions have different interpretations. Many e-books are not connected to the Internet, so they cannot be retrieved on the computer. This is no problem for me. Any information, as long as it is on the computer You can get it from anywhere." When Zhinao said this, he had the aura of giving up on me.

  "And this does not include magazine books, which need to be updated immediately."

  "Oh, do you need to connect to the Internet? I don't have a computer now." "

  No, I can connect wirelessly." Zhinao doesn't care. Said, in fact, not one Zhi Nao nor a human being found that Zhi Nao speaks more humanely.

  Zhuo Yun happily patted Zhinao, which was as smooth as a metal ball.

  His brain lit up and he seemed very happy. Zhuo Yun smiled at him, "In that case, I don't need to subscribe to magazines in the future." He

  put the book index back and will read it later.

  Upstairs, there is only one bedroom, which is a bit empty, with a wooden lattice window, a large bed, a dressing table next to it, two small sofas, and a small table. There are two doors on the wall opposite the bedroom, and a fitting room. It is currently empty, with only four square meters of space. Zhuo Yun believes that when she puts things inside, it will definitely be the kind that can expand.

  Another door leads to the toilet, the bathroom. Sure enough, both the toilet and the bathroom are very spacious, and the bathroom has a shower and a heated pool. The water in the pool is still steaming.

  Zhuo Yun really wanted to take a bath right away, but her boiled fish should be ready, and food was more important.

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 7

  I looked around the treehouse villa. The boiled fish was ready downstairs. Zhuo Yun walked out of the space with it. Fortunately, she had already prepared it and bought a steamed bun, otherwise she would have just eaten the vegetables. If there is no flour and rice in the space, we cannot make staple food.

  This tasted amazing, better than what she had from a five-star hotel.

  Ah - I want to lose weight. Zhuo Yun looked at the empty bowl and wailed in his heart. He had eaten too much today.

  She had to find a way to lose weight quickly, otherwise it would be bad for her health to lose weight as she got older. She originally only lost weight after working, but as a result, her health was not that good and her skin was a little loose. Maintenance starts now.

  She didn't have to wash the dishes if she returned them to the restaurant's recycling department. If she didn't return the bowl, she would be deducted five gold coins. Although it wasn't a lot, it was unnecessary.

  When I came to the processing plant, I found the list of medicines. There were several weight loss lists, but the required medicinal materials could only be grown at level 40 or above, which was not good.

  Health care products, um, I don't know if this one is available, Jianshi pills, no, Mingshi pills, this one is good, but it requires bear bile, that one seems to be level 45, which is too far away. Qingxin Pills, Dali Pills, what are these? Shouldn't they be in the medicine?

  Juice health products, vitamin juices, there is Slimming Beauty Juice, which extracts the slimming factor from the fruit and blends it with ten types of fruit juices. Ten grams of slimming factor is blended with 500 ml of juice. Once a day, you can beautify your body in seven days. . Required materials include pomelo, apple, kiwi, banana, sweet orange, pineapple, strawberry, orange, lemon, grapefruit. Choose one or more of ten fruits to extract slimming elements.

  Hey, this is so easy. Zhuo Yun looked at it and said, well, she has bananas and oranges here. There is too little fruit. After planting the vegetables this time, I will plant some fruits.

  Come to the front processing machine, this is the entrance, press the green button, a virtual screen will appear on the machine, with items that need to be processed, and a bunch of lists next to it, find health products, find Slimming Beauty, click on it.

  Du——Slimming beauty processing steps. Profibrin is extracted in one go. Please put in fruit.

  Zhuo Yun put the oranges into it, two each - ten and twenty - one hundred, one hundred and one, the oranges were gone - what happened, not enough, then bananas, thirty on a plate Bananas, two plates. enough.

  The processing time is ten minutes. Not too slow.

  Ten minutes later, the machine beeped twice and a small box with white crystals came out from the side. It looks like it only weighs about ten grams.

  Ten grams of slimming protein has been extracted. Du——The remaining waste is one hundred and three kilograms, and the liquid waste is sixty-seven kilograms. Fruity essential oil raw materials can be extracted. Is it extracted?

  "Extract" Zhuo Yun pressed the button. This was faster and only took a minute.

  After the raw material extraction is completed, do you want to make essential oil?
  "Yes" clicked again, again for one minute. This time he took out a small glass bottle, only the size of a palm. This is fruit essential oil, which is orange-yellow in color. Because it is closed, the smell cannot be smelled. It's just that it's too little to make such a small amount of things with so many fruits.

  Dudu - whether waste materials are used to make feed.

  There is really no waste, "Making."

  It only took half a minute faster this time, and then a bag came out from the exit with feed written on it, suitable for monkeys, rats, dogs, cats, and other animals.

  Dudu - please add fruit for slimming and beauty synthesis.

  There weren't many fruits this time, and he didn't ask for any. Zhuo Yun chose grapes. Maybe the grapes were too watery, so only four bunches were enough. The synthesis time was also short, only half a minute. She understood that this processing should take longer the more complicated it is, and less time the simpler it is.

  Dudu - a transparent glass bottle with a wooden stopper came out from below, with purple juice reflected inside. Looks good. After taking a sip, the taste was amazing, better than any juice she had ever drunk. Even if you can't lose weight, it's okay to drink it. She decided never to drink juice bought from outside again.

  Beep - Whether the waste is processed.

  When the "process" came out, it turned out to be two things. One of them was feed, and the other turned out to be a facial mask, an antioxidant mask. Use for a long time to remove wrinkles and resist aging.

  It's a really good thing, even though there's only one. Save it for mom.

  Didi - the crops are ripe, please harvest.

  Zhuo Yun got up all of a sudden, a little confused, and looked at his watch. It was already eight-thirty. Wasn't it fourteen hours since the vegetables that were planted around six-thirty yesterday? I was so excited yesterday. I was reading information at the processing plant and saw that it was past twelve o'clock. I still didn't wake up.

  Wearing pajamas and entering the space, Zhinao was waiting for her here, "The grass is already mature, why didn't you call me? Anyway, it is harvested by a machine, why do you have to direct me?" This is better, if a certain vegetable is ripe in the middle of the night , she still wants to get up in the middle of the night?
  "The system can be hosted, but it only requires a hosting fee of ten gold coins per day."

  Zhuo Yun looked at Zhinao in confusion, "Why do I think you want to make more money than me? Okay, I will leave it to you to host from now on. Yes, it's the same at the ranch. Do you need to pay more?"

  Zhi Nao jumped. "No, it's integrated. You need to do the crop processing yourself."

  "Oh, okay. I'm going to bed." Zhuo Yun Saying that, he was about to go out.

  "Wait a minute, the pond over there at the ranch doesn't have aquatic products yet, is it stocked?"

  She remembered, having forgotten about it yesterday, "You can raise any kind of fish."

  "You can only raise freshwater fish before level 40. Common fish such as carp, grass carp, and silver carp, and high-end freshwater fish need to be level 40 or above." "

  Then just follow the recipes and raise them. By the way, the farm will plant things that are not in the warehouse, and plant one acre of grapes, one acre of grapefruit, and one acre of grapefruit. acres of strawberries. Colorful Queen will leave one acre. Lantian Jade will also leave one acre and harvest the rest. I will think about what to plant in the seven empty acres." Zhuo Yun yawned. After giving an explanation, he went out directly. I didn't see Zhinao swinging around happily as if dancing.

  After leaving the space, Zhuo Yun lay down for a while but couldn't fall asleep. I looked in the mirror and I didn't know if it was an illusion, but I seemed a little thinner. He shook his head, maybe it was psychological. I will buy a body scale later.

  After changing his clothes, Zhuo Yun went out directly. There was a large porridge shop on the market street below. The food was very good. Zhuo Yun preferred the beef porridge and iron plate screw noodles there. Unfortunately, it was a porridge shop when he had just graduated. closed.

  The shopping mall below the school is just a two-story, quite shabby shopping mall, but although it is small, it has all the necessary features, so it has everything you want to buy. If there is no space, Zhuo Yun would like to rent a stall. A girl from the Department of Business Administration rented a stall during her freshman year and hired someone to help look after it. When she graduated as a senior, she used the money she earned over the past few years to buy a stall in the city center. Opening a store brings money rolling in.

  Now it's time to think about it, maybe this method won't be necessary.

  I bought an electronic scale and picked out a few large flower pots. Zhuo Yun measured himself and found that he weighed 58 kilograms. He must have lost weight. He had always maintained 62 kilograms before.

  Bring the flowerpot into the space and let the little robot transplant it out. She wouldn't be able to do this kind of work so neatly.

  Take out the space and put it on the table. It is really beautiful. It is a well-deserved Lantian jade. The peony series is famous for its eight major colors, such as white "luminous white", blue "Lantian Jade", red "Fire Alchemy Pill", ink purple There are "Zhongshenghei", purple "Shouchenghong", green "Beanlv", pink "Zhaofen", and yellow "Yaohuang". There are also "Er Qiao", "Three Changes of Charming Face" and so on with strange colors. In the same color, the shades are also different.

  Although blue field jade is considered one of the eight major colors, there are very few blue field jade that are particularly genuine. This potted flower has strong brown branches and a graceful figure, with nine flowers on it. They vary in size and color, but they are all pure blue, either dark or light, like a jade belt exuding enchanting brilliance. In the middle of the stacked petals, the goose-yellow stamens are looming, bringing a touch of warmth to the whole flower. What is commendable is that the petals are like jade, crystal clear, and absolutely rare and top quality.

  Because there were so many in the space, she didn't make any special observations. Only then did she realize the beauty of Lantian Jade.

  Looking at such a pot of flowers, she didn't want to sell it.

  Turning around and entering the space again, she wanted to see if the other flowers were the same.

  The little robot has already moved out three other blue field jade plants and three colorful queen plants. She just used an ordinary plastic pot, but it was hard for the flowers.

  Zhuo Yun looked at it and found that these flowers were actually different. Some had eight flowers, and some had seven flowers. Relatively speaking, nine flowers were the most beautiful, and seven flowers were slightly worse. After asking the system, I found out that although the seeds are the same and have been optimized, they need energy to grow. The fast growth rate of these plants is controlled by their genes. Even if they are taken outside, they will still grow at the same speed, but the energy is not so balanced. , there will be good and bad things when you grow up. There are always slight differences in strength and weakness.

  He put the nine-flowered Lantian jade pot back and replaced it with another nine-flowered pot. Although it was the same top quality, Zhuo Yun just thought that pot looked good. Maybe this was his first impression.

  There is a big flower market in City C, where there are many high-end flowers. Today is also the National Day, so there is definitely a market for these flowers.

  The flowerpot is a bit heavy. A peony is very big. It is nothing if it is more than one meter high. It can also be raised to two meters. This peony is about half a meter without the flowerpot. The diameter of the stem of the peony is five centimeters. It definitely counts. The stems are thick and lignified. Lantian jade is a five-season plant. In the first four seasons, only flowers are harvested. In the fifth season, it is fully mature and will not grow much when placed in a flower pot. But if you transplant it to a larger space, its branches will still grow. However, after five seasons of growth, the growth rate is no different from that of ordinary peonies, but they are easier to maintain.

  She was holding it with some difficulty, as she was afraid of touching the flowers. She didn't dare to cover it with anything, and a large pot of flowers almost blocked her sight. The dormitory is close to the east gate, and you can also take a taxi. This flower is so eye-catching, but most people think it is fake.

  When he arrived at the east gate, Zhuo Yun was not ready to leave. He put the flower pot on the ground and shook his arms. It was really heavy.

  She stood there waiting for the bus. There was an old man at the door of the rest house opposite. He was about to enter the hospital, but he saw this pot of blue field jade. "Little girl, is this pot of flowers yours?" The old man crossed the road and looked carefully in his eyes. Even more surprised, I couldn't help but ask.

  "Well, it's mine, uncle."

  The old man came closer, squatting on the ground and looking at the pot of flowers carefully, then shook his head, "Is this Lantian Jade?" He was really a little unsure, after all, he had never seen it before I have seen this kind of blue field jade. Really pure blue. It is as shallow as the summer starry sky, as deep as the vast sea, the leaves are as lustrous as jade, and the trunk of this tree has turned into a tree.

  This potted flower is quite old. Just looking at the trunk and branches, it is a single-stemmed type, but there are no artificial traces on it, and it looks like it grew naturally.

  Tang Yunqi stood up, tutting in his mouth, and after a while he raised his eyes and looked at Zhuo Yun, "Little girl, are you selling these peonies?"

  Zhuo Yun was so happy that he felt sleepy and hit the pillow, and nodded, "Sell it."

  Tang Yunqi was surprised when he heard this, "My home is in the sanatorium. Why don't you come with me to my home and let my wife have a look? She likes peonies the most. She knows better than me and can give you a good price."

  Zhuo Yun was not afraid either. Nodding, "Okay, uncle."

  Tang Yunqi chuckled, "I am already sixty-five this year, and you may be younger than my grandson. My surname is Tang, so you can call me Grandpa Tang." "

  Okay, then I will. I call you Grandpa Tang."

  Zhuo Yun followed the old man across the road with Peony in his arms.

  "Xiao Gu, do me a favor. Help me move this pot of flowers." Grandpa Tang waved his hand to a soldier sitting in the concierge.

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 8

  "Okay, Mr. Tang." The soldier came out and said a word to the guard, then ran over and took the flowerpot from Zhuo Yun.

  "Be careful, don't touch the flowers up there." Mr. Tang carefully ordered.

  Zhuo Yun followed Mr. Tang into the dormitory. This dormitory is right next to the University of Finance and Economics. The place is not big. There are small villas inside. They all look like houses of some age. Every time you go out from the east gate, , everyone can see it, but never come in.

  I followed Mr. Tang to a small villa in the back. There was a small courtyard in front of the house, planted with flowers and plants, and well-kept. It seemed that the owner was a person who liked flowers.

  Zhuo Yun followed Mr. Tang into the house. There was an old lady sitting in the living room, watching TV and knitting a sweater. When he saw Zhuo Yun following the old man, he was stunned for a moment, "Oh, whose little girl is this? Strange Handsome." The old lady said and put down her needle and thread.

  "Old lady, I saw something good today." After the old man finished speaking, he pointed to the flower held by Xiao Gu behind him.

  "Is this Lantian Jade?" Zhuo Yun felt that the old lady's eyes were brightening.

  "Put it away quickly, be careful. Ouch, it's really blue field jade. Where did it come from? I've never seen such peonies before." The old lady was pleasantly surprised. She put the flowers on the coffee table and carefully It seems.

  Mr. Tang said to Xiao Gu before answering, "Thank you today, Xiao Gu. I have a bunch of apples here, take them back."

  "No, Mr. Tang." Xiao Gu quickly declined.

  "Okay, stop talking, take it quickly, we old couple can't eat it."

  Xiao Gu didn't dare to say anything else, took the apple and left.

  "Xiao Zhuo, please sit down first. This old woman of mine won't care about anything else when she sees the flowers and grasses she likes." "

  Old man, what are you talking about?" Mrs. Tang finally came to her senses and turned around again. Said to Zhuo Yun. "Little girl, what's your name? Did you raise this flower?" Seeing Zhuo Yun still standing, "Sit down quickly. This girl is so handsome that she treats her as her own. Old man, hurry up and get the fruit."

  "No, Tang . Grandma. My name is Zhuo Yun, you can just call me Xiaoyun." Zhuo Yun felt embarrassed that she was so enthusiastic.

  Grandma Tang looked at Zhuo Yun with a smile. This child was not impetuous or restrained at all, and he seemed to have a good temperament. His eyes were clear and he looked smart. He walked and sat down, was generous and decent, and was neither impetuous nor impetuous. It feels a bit like a lotus. At first glance, he looks like a well-educated child.

  Zhuo Yun's temperament was developed since he was a child. He has been living in a military compound and is the family of a mid-level military officer. He has never been a playboy. He was sent directly to the military summer camp every summer. He was not as pampered as children today. Until he went to college, Both were surrounded by his parents, one a soldier and the other a teacher, and Zhuo Yun was also nurtured.

  Unexpected surprises these days have tested her heart again and again, which has some influence. Coupled with more than ten years of experience in society, there is naturally no impetuousness. There is even a transformation in temperament and character, but the time is short and it is difficult to see it. Of course, this is just an external manifestation. In fact, this girl is definitely a sultry type. So, Grandma Tang, you got it wrong.

  "Come and eat some fruit." Grandpa Tang came in carrying a tray with all kinds of fruits on it.

  "Thank you, Grandpa Tang. Grandma Tang." This girl is definitely a good girl when facing the old man.

  "Eat, there are quite a few at home. I'll put a bag for you when I get back later." Grandma Tang said, taking an apple and peeling it for her.

  "Grandma Tang, please stop peeling. I just came here after dinner." Zhuo Yun felt that he was not selling flowers, but a guest.

  "Xiaoyun is rich, right?" Grandma Tang continued to peel the apples and spoke with a smile.

  "Yes, from the Accounting School of University of Finance and Economics."

  "Why didn't you go home for the holidays?"

  "My parents went back to my hometown, and my cousin from my hometown got married."

  "What do your parents do?" Grandma Tang continued to ask.

  "Why are you, an old woman, asking so many questions?" Grandpa Tang said while looking at the flowers.

  "I fell in love with Xiaoyun as soon as I saw it, not to mention she let me see such a top-quality flower. We are destined to be together, what's the matter?" Grandma Tang glared at the old man.

  Zhuo Yun couldn't help but laugh. These two old people were really interesting.

  Seeing Grandma Tang turn to look at her, "My dad is a soldier. My mom is a teacher."

  Now Mr. Tang was also surprised, "Your dad is a soldier? From which army?"

  "Unit 4521. From the Logistics Department." It's not considered confidential, there's nothing that can't be said.

  "Oh, what's your name?" Mr. Tang asked more.

  "The old man is still talking about me. Don't you ask so many questions yourself?" Mrs. Tang rolled her eyes at the old man, divided the apple into several pieces and handed it to Zhuo Yun.

  "Zhuo Zhiguo." Zhuo Yun answered seriously.

  Mr. Tang frowned, not recognizing him.

  "Your dad is in the army, why didn't you take the military academy exam?" Grandma Tang asked curiously.

  Zhuo Yun was a little embarrassed, "My grades were not good and I didn't pass the exam."

  Mrs. Tang smiled, "You are an honest kid. There is nothing wrong with studying accounting. There will be more job opportunities in the future."

  After saying that, she looked at her again . Put it on the flower, "Did you raise this flower yourself?" The old lady was full of love.

  "Yeah." Zhuo Yun looked at Hua and frowned slightly. This was a problem.

  The old lady didn't pay much attention, "That's great. We kept these flowers. Is this the price?" The old lady hesitated.

  "This is my first time selling flowers, and I don't know how much they are worth. I picked them up at first. I didn't expect them to be supported by me. So it doesn't matter how much they cost."

  The old lady glanced at her angrily and said, "You child, this is not an insignificant matter. This flower is so long that I'm afraid you will waste your time thinking about it. I have only seen such a blue field jade in my life. It is really rare." . Look at its branches, it is hundreds of years old, and its value cannot be estimated."

  Mr. Tang also nodded. At this time, he understood what the old lady was thinking. He and the old lady both liked flowers, and they had never seen anything like this. , it is not an exaggeration to call it a priceless treasure. There is some trouble with price positioning.

  The old lady thought for a moment, "Let me call and ask Laoqian." Then she walked to another room.

  Mr. Tang looked at the flowers and suddenly frowned, "Why are you using this kind of plastic pot? You've failed the flower."

  Zhuo Yun smiled sheepishly, "The original clay pot was broken, so I installed it temporarily." The pot looks new at first glance.

  Mr. Tang also stood up and went outside to bring in a blue and white porcelain flowerpot that looked simple, very elegant, and seemed to be of good quality.

  "This flowerpot is beautiful. I originally wanted to buy a few flowerpots, but I couldn't find the right ones. Grandpa Tang, where did you buy them?" Zhuo Yun felt that even if he no longer sells flowers, he still needs them in his space. Some flower pots.

  Mr. Tang didn't say anything. He turned around and took out a small book from under the coffee table. He flipped through a few pages and found a phone number. "Write this down. He is from the Jingdezhen Porcelain Factory. You called and made a reservation directly for whatever you want. I These are all mail order."

  Hey, this old man is really ahead of the times. Is this the predecessor of online shopping?

  Zhuo Yun quickly wrote down the contact person. With this, she could not only buy flower pots, but also other things.

  After a while, Grandma Tang came out and said, "This flower pot needs to be changed." She saw Zhuo Yun and the old man changing the flower pots and said. This made Zhuo Yun feel a little embarrassed.

  "Xiao Yun, I asked Lao Qian about this. She is the vice president of the Capital Flower Association. I told her the situation. She didn't see the flowers and didn't know what price to give. But she will go to D in three days. When the market comes, I wonder if I can wait for her to come and then set the price?" Old Mrs. Tang explained, "It's hard to say the price of peonies now. There are not many peonies grown in the north, and the prices in Luoyang are not so stable. If we can I'm sure your flowers have never appeared before, and the price can be mentioned."

  Zhuo Yun didn't feel worried at all. She just glanced at the photo on the side table. Mr. Tang's military rank was major general, and he couldn't do anything as a general. Playing tricks with a little girl like her. It will be better if you can sell more money in two days.

  "Okay, I'm not in a hurry." Without stopping, he followed Mr. Tang to change the flower pots.

  After washing her hands, she said, "Grandpa Tang, Grandma Tang, I'm going back."

  "Hey, don't leave. It's already noon. Let's go after dinner." Grandma Tang walked out of the kitchen with a rice shovel.

  "Yeah, let's eat before leaving."

  "No, I'll go back and eat." They said the relationship is between the seller and the buyer, how can they eat at someone else's house.

  "No, we can't leave." Grandma Tang said and held Zhuo Yun.

  "Okay, stop arguing. Xiaoyun will stay here to eat. It's a holiday today, and it's not interesting for either of us. You can just stay with us old man and old lady." Mr. Tang made the final decision.

  Zhuo Yun didn't refuse after hearing this, and simply went into the kitchen to help Mrs. Tang cook.

  "Too few girls today know how to cook." Old Mrs. Tang sighed, "I'm just a girl, and I'm in the capital now, so this holiday would be deserted. If it weren't for most of our old friends here, we wouldn't be here either. Entered Beijing."

  "I see that there are many veteran cadres in this dormitory. There are a lot of activities on weekdays, right?" "

  Well, we are all familiar with each other. We usually hang out together, but today is a holiday and we don't go out. Yes, the children are back."

  Zhuo Yunchu was interrupted just as he was about to say something.

  "Grandpa, grandma, your eldest grandson is here -" The good guy shouted and tried to open the roof of the house.

  Mrs. Tang was suddenly filled with surprise, put down her kitchen knife and walked out.

  "Xiao Zheng is here? Why didn't you say anything? Where are your parents? Why didn't you go to your grandpa's place to celebrate the festival?" The old lady said with a slap. Before the kid could speak, she pinched his face with her hands. "Why has this kid lost weight again? If you stay here a little longer, grandma will help you make up for it."

  Chu Zheng hugged his grandma with a smile and kissed the old lady hard, which made the old lady so happy that chrysanthemums bloomed on her face.

  "Grandma, do you miss me?" She was quite a grown-up person, acting like a child.

  "Think, think." The old lady couldn't close her mouth from ear to ear.

  "Ahem, did you kid do something again? Your father didn't hit you here, right?" Although Mr. Tang's face was filled with surprise, he was unambiguous.

  "Grandpa." Chu Zheng smiled playfully and hugged the old man.

  "Go, don't deal with me the same way you dealt with your grandmother. Oops - dirty or not -" After being sneak-attacked by Chu Zheng, the old man blushed and wiped his face hard.

  "Grandma, look -" Chu Zheng was playing tricks, but he suddenly saw Zhuo Yun and laughed. "Grandma, who is this?" He stood up straight and felt a little embarrassed. After all, he let a beautiful woman see him acting coquettishly. look like. There really is something like that.

  "Let me introduce you. This is Zhuo Yun. Zhuo Yun is the grandson I just mentioned. He is generous with his help." "

  Hello." Zhuo Yun smiled.

  "It's good for you too." Chu Zheng felt that he had made a fool of himself in front of the beautiful woman.

  "Did you provoke your father again?" The old man brought up this problem again during the meal.

  "Grandpa - I didn't do anything, I just accidentally beat the old Zhang family's son. My dad wants to send me to my cousin. I won't go." Chu Zheng said with the ribs in his mouth.

  "It's delicious. I didn't sit down and eat while I was there."

  "Okay, Xiao Zheng finally came here and you still blame him." The old lady quit. "Xiaoyun, don't worry about it. Even though this kid in our family is acting crazy, the child is still fine."

  Zhuo Yun smiled and shook his head. This guy named Chu Zheng still had a true nature. Judging from his relationship with his grandparents, his nature was good.

  "Why did you beat the old Zhang family's child again? I remember their children are quite good." "

  What? He is a hypocrite. He acts honestly in front of you, but in fact he is full of evil." Chu Zheng said unconvinced.

  "I think you should go to your cousin's place and practice hard."

  "Grandpa, don't push me into the fire pit. I feel that my eldest cousin is getting more and more serious. Just looking at him is quite scary. , under his hands, can I still live?"

  "I think Xiaozheng is right, that is, his uncle was too strict when he was a child."

  "Come on, if you don't want to go, don't go. You stay here for a few days. , let's take a seven-day holiday from school. Leave after the holiday. You're welcome, Xiaoyun, just treat it like your own home." Mr. Tang changed the subject.

  Zhuo Yun left after lunch, and when he returned to the dormitory, he was alone again. He suddenly thought of his parents. Only when he was with his family during the holidays would he feel happy.

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 9

  shook his head to get rid of the thoughts in his head. He thought about the flower selling thing and broke out in a cold sweat. The pot of Lantian Jade was really top quality. I don't know if Grandpa Tang and Grandma Tang suspected the source.

  Zhuo Yun thought for a while, no matter how much the money was, he couldn't sell it until there was a sure way. It seems she is renting a house. Suddenly my brows relaxed. I wonder how much the flowers could be sold for. If it were more, I might be able to buy a house. House prices are very cheap now.

  Keeping the flowers today seems reckless, but actually think about it, even if you sell them at the flower market, it will only cost one or two thousand. There is actually no market for peonies in the north, so this can be regarded as a gamble. If you really know the goods The price can also be mentioned. If you really give her the right price, they will form a good relationship.

  Entering the space, she first looked at the vegetable field, which was already planted with things. Except for the strawberries, grapefruits and grapes she wanted, there was also an acre of pasture directly occupied, five acres of open space, and the remaining radishes, carrots, and cabbages controlled by the brain. , potatoes, rapeseed, lettuce, peas, and cucumbers are all grown according to the shopping mall catalog.

  "After harvesting this batch of vegetables, we only need to plant five kinds of vegetables in the future, and then plant five kinds of necessary seasonings." Zhuo Yun looked at it and realized that it was not enough to have vegetables without seasonings. Zhinao shook his head up and down, as if nodding.

  "Then let's harvest the remaining two acres of flowers." She has moved three pots of each flower out and doesn't need any more. Unless she displays them in her own home, Lantian Jade will not be sold.

  The Colorful Queen itself is just a rose flower arrangement. There is no need to keep it in the ground and take up space if you put it away in the warehouse.

  Now there are nine acres of land available, "Plant one acre of Enoki mushrooms." Zhuo Yun frowned, "Can different crops be planted in one acre of land?" The light lit

  up, "Only plants of the same type can be planted. Except for trees."

  "Then take out an acre of land and plant oyster mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, and straw mushrooms." Mushrooms are delicious, and they can also be used as seasonings, stewed chickens, hiss - I can't think about it and my mouth is watering.

  "Do you want to turn on the fungus growing environment?" Zhinao suddenly said.

  Zhuo Yun was stunned for a moment, is there such a good thing? "Turn on." Then, a one-story short tree house suddenly grew on the other side of the puppy's tree house, which was very harmonious with the environment.

  She walked over and saw rows of shelves inside, with containers made of trees on them. The temperature inside is a bit humid. Amazing.

  "Buy seeds?"

  "Yes."

  Soon a seeding robot appeared and planted seeds into tree containers. A quarter of each. This is good, adding another acre of land.

  "Nine acres of land are left to grow walnuts, cherries, kiwis, lychees, lemons, blueberries, oranges, peaches, and soybeans. Many things can be processed. I almost forgot." "

  You don't have enough gold coins anymore. Please pay attention to the microspace master. ." Zhinao reminded.

  Zhuo Yun was stunned for a moment, "Isn't there still one hundred thousand left yesterday?" Why did he spend it so fast?

  "Consumption list." appears after swiping the screen.

  Zhuo Yun took a look and asked, "Why are the fry so expensive?" But after a second look, it wasn't that the fry were expensive, but that there were a lot of them.

  She got 196,864 gold coins from selling the blue field jade, and 178,900 gold coins from selling the thousand-year-old turtle. She spent more money on the seeds because she got the wrong quantity, so she spent 119,514, and she spent 156,500 gold coins on the pasture cubs. There are 99,750 gold coins left. Before the trusteeship, Zhinao raised five kinds of fish grass, silver carp, green carp, carp, and crucian carp in the fish pond. There were 60 fry of each type. The most expensive black carp cost 350 gold coins, crucian carp and grass carp both cost 280 gold coins, and carp cost 270 gold coins. , the cheapest silver carp is 200 gold coins. This costs 82,800 gold coins. So there are only 16,950 gold coins left on the books. Not enough to buy seeds at all.

  It looks like there are a lot of them but they are gone as soon as you buy the seeds. The ranch needs more.

  See what's for sale. Forget it here on the farm. Although there are many flowers, she has seen the processing factory. Those flowers can be made into essential oils or beauty products, which are more useful. Moreover, some seeds need to be obtained by high-level people. The opportunity to obtain seeds for tasks in the past is gone.

  Here at the ranch, um, ten penguins were sold for 118,600, one spring swallow was for 14,000, ten hedgehogs were for 180,000, ten orangutans were for 189,300, sables and ermines could produce fur, but this cannot be sold, and ten platypuses were for 191,500, and a total of 693,400 gold coins were obtained.

  There are 680,000 left after buying seeds. The fruits sown are basically grown on trees, so there are only 12 trees per acre. Huh? There is one more button to withdraw profits.

  "What's going on with Zhi Nao? Why are there still profits to be withdrawn? Can these gold coins also be taken out?" "

  When the gold coins exceed 500,000, you will be able to withdraw cash."

  Zhuo Yun frowned, this space The more powerful the function, the less secure she feels. Just like when she sold blue field jade, it made her feel uneasy.

  The brain next to him flashed, then flashed again.

  "What do you want to say?" She had already discovered that the intelligence of this brain should be higher.

  "Microspace is the highest wisdom of the empire. The original reason for its creation was to continue the empire. Because of excessive reliance on high technology, the bodies of the empire's intelligent life gradually degraded. The purpose of establishing microspace is to gain eternal life by combining with microspace. And endless wisdom. But after the success of micro space, the empire has no intelligent creatures that can integrate with micro space."

  Zhi Nao was a little depressed, "Finally, the empire released the micro space into the universe and let it move in disorder until it found intelligent life. . As the intelligence brain selected by the empire, my only role is to guide the master after finding the master in the micro space. In order to protect the empire's information, I will self-destruct after being guided."

  Zhuo Yun suddenly thought of the pattern she saw, the intelligence brain. The brain seems to have activated the destruction device. "Then you -" Zhuo Yun felt that this smart computer was actually a life.

  Zhi Nao jumped, "Because Master, you cannot withstand the power of micro space. According to the law, I have to make certain adjustments, which are structured according to the laws of YY space. There is a need for a control system in the space. I need to take on this task. As long as Master You need the help of the Intelligent Brain, and the Intelligent Brain will always exist and there is no need to self-destruct."

  It jumped again. Zhuo Yun found it interesting. No wonder, many rules in the space have changed.

  "After the master merges with the micro space, he cannot withstand the energy of the space, so he sets up energy barriers and obtains energy through upgrading. The space you see now is the energy you can control. Every time a crop grows, it

  will generate corresponding energy. When it reaches After level 100, the master can withstand all the energy of the micro space. At that time, the micro space will no longer have any obstacles for you, and you will be the god of the micro space.

  Selling crops to the system is the process of turning crops into energy. Gold coins are actually It is just a digital representation of energy.

  All machines in the space need to provide energy for use by the owner. The gold coins required by the processing factory to process items represent the amount of energy required by the machine. Obtaining gold coins can obtain the corresponding energy so that the machine can operate normally. This is an exchange Process. All machines in the space require the authorization of the owner to use energy, and those gold coins are the representatives of energy."

  Only then did Zhuo Yun understand why using robots and superintelligence requires some gold coins. It actually gives them energy.

  "What about the withdrawal of earnings?" If gold coins are counted as energy, then what happens if the gold coins are withdrawn?

  The brain jumped again, and the whole ball was bright. "I am an advanced brain made by the empire. I have many functions, but I cannot use energy at will without the owner's permission. Many functions cannot be activated. Withdrawal of profits does not mean withdrawing gold coins. Gold coins It's just a digital measurement, not an entity. The so-called profit withdrawal is to use my wisdom to activate some functions."

  Zhuo Yun understood now, "In other words, these gold coins are actually given to you?"

  Zhi Nao jumped again. , "Yes." Zhuo Yun knew it. This smart guy likes to jump when he is happy or nervous.

  "The minimum amount of cash withdrawal per time is 100,000 yuan, which is 1:10 ratio to RMB, that is, you can get 1 million yuan each time."

  Zhuo Yun shouted, "Withdrawal of 100,000 yuan."

  Zhi Nao jumped wildly this time. One hundred thousand gold coins represents one hundred thousand energy, which is so happy.

  Didi - Didi - the little indoor robot suddenly came out with a stack of paper.

  "What is this?" Zhuo Yun picked it up and took a look.

  "This is the daily K chart for the next month. And there is a control plan below. As long as you follow this plan, with the money you have now, you can earn one million yuan."

  Zhuo Yun looked through it, and it was not just a month. The daily K chart.

  "How did you do it?"

  Didi "collected financial information in 2012. Obtained." In fact, even if Zhi Nao does not have this information, it can still use its own capabilities to provide it. It's just that it's easier and doesn't take up much energy.

  Zhuo Yun rolled his eyes, "In other words, I provide you with gold coin energy, and you give me a way to make money?" "You

  can say that. But most of them are speculative projects."

  "For example?"

  "Stocks, futures, Lottery tickets, scanning rough stones. Exploring mineral deposits, looking for energy sources, etc."

  "Really. Why do you use this method if you are buying lottery tickets?" Zhuo Yun raised the list in his hand.

  "It is not recommended to use the lottery. It can only be used once or twice. To get the maximum profit. One hundred thousand gold coins is too little."

  "Okay. I understand." If she had known that there was such a way, she would never buy Lantian Jade. Isn't this a reasonable way to make money? There is no doubt at all.

  Lying in bed, Zhuo Yun thought about her experiences these days, and suddenly realized that she had so much. She had nothing materially lacking. As long as she was given time, she could have everything.

  Just doesn't feel real? It all happened so quickly that she felt uneasy.

  Zhuo Yun found that since he got the future memory and the micro space, he felt that he had reached a higher level, and his life was actually very impetuous. Maybe she should calm down and not lose herself. Enriching herself is the most important thing. Don't wait until ten years later to look back and find that she has nothing but material wealth.

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 10 A

  new day has begun. Zhuo Yun will still enter the space to clean up his harvest or process some things, but he will no longer take those things too seriously. Wealth can bring him a stable life, but he cannot do it because Wealth loses itself. Although she feels that being a nouveau riche is very satisfying, her sister pursues it further.

  After coming out of the space, she had breakfast and weighed herself. She had already drank two bottles of Slimming Beauty. She had successfully lost 8 pounds. She felt much lighter in the past two days. She no longer looked fat. She was 1 meter tall. Sixty-eight, now it can only be regarded as a little plump, and the skin is not sagging, and is delicate and elastic.

  Zhuo Yun looked in the mirror and posed very coquettishly, and found that he could also pose in an S shape, and he was extremely beautiful. But I have to stop this slimming beauty for two days, otherwise the changes will be a bit big when my roommate comes back. Just looking at the mirror, there is still a little bit of meat, why don't you drink another bottle? Women always want perfection in their beauty and figure.

  When the body fat is reduced to a certain level, the thin person will not be so happy and will basically maintain a balance. Instead, it will regulate the body muscles and ultimately play a role in shaping the body. So this is definitely an effective weight loss drink without side effects.

  Today she was not going to stay in the dormitory, so she picked a book about stocks from the space. It's about short-term stock operations. The stock market was closed for five days on November 1, and she wanted to take advantage of these few days to figure out the short-term stock operations before it was time to use them.

  There were not many people in the main building of the school at all. Zhuo Yun found an empty small classroom on the third floor. There are a dozen tables in total.

  This teaching building is the most impressive among Zhuoyun University. The building is fifteen stories high. There are large and small classrooms below the tenth floor, and there are six large lecture theaters on both sides. Classes at Zhuoyun University are almost all held here for four years. Before the exam, I have to go to the building to find a place for self-study.

  Zhuo Yun started reading. If she didn't understand anything, she would ask Zhi Nao directly from her heart. She would always get the best explanation, which made her study very efficient. When she felt a little hungry, she realized that it was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

  At this time, she not only lamented that the greatest wealth she had obtained was not the material money, but this brain and so many books and knowledge.

  "You are from Accounting Class 1 of Department 99, right?" Zhuo Yun, who was packing up his books, followed the voice.

  "Ah, squad leader." The response was a bit slow.

  Gu Yu was a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I don't know your name very well." His face was a little red.

  Zhuo Yun smiled nonchalantly, "My name is Zhuo Yun." She said basically nothing when she introduced herself.

  "My name is Gu Yu."

  "I remember."

  Gu Yu blushed even harder.

  Zhuo Yun naturally remembered that squad leader Gu Yu was once the talk of their dormitory and the secret crush of the girls in the dormitory. Be a good person.

  "Didn't you come home on November?" Gu Yu asked as he watched her pack her things.

  "Well, I didn't go back. Where's the monitor?"

  "I didn't go back either."

  Zhuo Yun packed up his things, "I'm going back to the dormitory. Monitor, continue your self-study." She was very hungry. And you can't mess with this guy, he's just like trouble.

  Gu Yu watched Zhuo Yun leave, shook his head and sat down.

  After dinner, I made a phone call to my hometown. When her mother answered the phone, she first asked her how she was doing, and then started telling her about her cousin's great relatives. Zhuo Yun listened with a wry smile as he talked about what happened during the wedding. His mother had been talking about what happened during his cousin's wedding for more than ten years, and finally the two divorced before Zhuo Yun could hear it.

  My mother didn't know that this was just the beginning. In the next ten years, she would be angry with this cousin for the second aunt. Maybe things were settled from the beginning.

  "Mom, don't worry too much. I finally went back and stayed with my aunt and uncle for a while. Since my second aunt feels that I can't get along with my cousin, let's live separately. Isn't it said that we separate after we get married?"
— -Zhuo
  Yun pinched the pen on the table, "It's not like living with the younger son. Let them go out. Aren't the elder brothers and sisters also willing to live with the second aunt?"
-
  "Okay, you can persuade the second aunt. "

  After hanging up the phone, she felt that her mother's persuasion was useless, and she had to take that road in the end. Sure enough, my mother called her later and told her that the second aunt should live with the younger son, while the eldest son and daughter-in-law live separately. She couldn't say anything. She was far away and there were some things that were difficult to manage. Let's wait. Maybe she would find something to do for her cousin before things got worse.

  Ring——

  "Hello."

  "Come out and play." A male voice came from the phone.

  Zhuo Yun was stunned for a moment, "Who are you?"

  "Chu Zheng, I'm at the east gate of University of Finance and Economics." After saying that, he hung up the phone.

  Holding the microphone, I was stunned. Who is this person? Do I know you? After thinking about it, I changed my clothes and went out. I was a little bored reading in the morning, so I might as well go for a walk.

  "Why are you so slow!" Chu Zheng leaned against the door like a young master, with a look of impatience on his face.

  "Oh, do I know you?" Zhuo Yun felt his teeth itching.

  "We all had dinner together, why don't we recognize each other? Let's go." Chu Zheng waved his hand. He had been to D City twice before, and the stay was not long. His only friend was still at school and had not returned. The only one he could find was Zhuo Yun, whom he had just met once.

  "Where are you going?"

  "Take me to play. How do I know where to go?" Hey, are you so familiar with me?
  Come on, this is a young master, I can't explain it to him.

  Ignore him and walk to the station.

  "Take the bus?"

  "You've never taken the bus?"

  "No." Young Master Chu was very honest.

  "From the front door." He reached out and pulled the person from the back door down.

  After getting in the car, Young Master Chu dug out his pockets. Zhuo Yun quickly took two steel caddies and threw them inside. Push him back.

  "Don't take out your wallet on the bus because you won't worry about others."

  Young Master Chu sat down nonchalantly and looked around. After two stops, there were more people, and Chu Zheng felt a little uncomfortable.

  "Get off at the next stop."

  Phew - "There must be too many people here."

  "If you catch the bus in time for work in the morning, you don't need support to stand in the car."

  "Why?"

  "Just squeeze in I won't be afraid of falling down even if I'm with you."

  Chu Zheng curled his lips and said, "I'll never sit down again."

  He took him to Yunhai Square and went to the car rental place first.

  "I want a two-person car." Chu Zheng didn't care what he was playing. He was not familiar with D City anyway, but he was very interested in a two-person car.

  "Can you ride?" Zhuo Yun was a little doubtful.

  "You look down on me?" Chu Zheng's eyes widened.

  "I'll do it." Zhuo Yun held back and looked at Chu Zheng with a serious face.

  Chu Zheng wondered why he was so embarrassed in front of Zhuo Yun. First, he showed his true nature unintentionally, and then he couldn't even ride a bike well.

  Zhuo Yun helped the car and sat on it first, "Don't use force with your hands, just push with your heels. Relax." After

  stumbling, he finally rode away.

  "Have you never ridden a bicycle before?" Zhuo Yun asked, holding on to the handlebars.

  "Ride it. Five years old." Chu Zheng leaned on the chair behind him, holding on to it with both hands. It felt a bit strange.

  "You haven't ridden one since?" It must have been a children's bicycle when I was five years old.

  "No, I drove directly."

  Fortunately, I didn't let him ride.

  "The square is quite big."

  "Yes, it was just built. It's quite beautiful. There are few people now. I think there will be more people in a year or two."

  If you don't ride a bike and walk around to see it, it will take two or three hours. Not necessarily all the shopping.

  "Is that a hot air balloon over there? Can it go up to the sky?"

  "It can, but it's tied with a rope underneath. It won't fly very high. It just

  allows you to see the square clearly." "Come down and let me try." Chu Zheng felt that he could ride it.

  "Then be careful."

  "Okay, okay, let's stop for a moment." Zhuo Yun felt a little dizzy.

  Chu Zheng looked excited, "This is very interesting. I will buy one when I get back."

  If he hadn't looked at the few people he almost hit on the way, Zhuo Yun would have thought that he was riding a pretty good bike.

  "Let's go, you come out with me to play, and I'll treat you to dinner." Unconsciously, the two of them had been wandering around the square for more than two hours.

  Zhuo Yun rolled his eyes and said, "I'm so sorry for you."

  Zhuo Yun took him directly to a restaurant near the square. This famous gourmet restaurant had just opened its doors not long ago and now its reputation is not well known.

  "The scenery here is quite beautiful." Chu Zheng sighed. The environment in D city is really good. "Are you familiar with this place?"

  Zhuo Yun combed his hair and looked at the sea in front of the hotel. "Been here before. Let's go. , let's try the delicacies of D City together."

  "I had a lot of fun today. I'll see you tomorrow." I used to go to high-end clubs, but this is the first time I've played like this. Although it's a bit monotonous, I'm looking at the beautiful scenery while riding a bicycle. The scenery, facing the vast world, is unexpectedly soothing.

  "You don't have to stay at home with Grandpa Tang and Grandma Tang?"

  "There are people at home these two days." They are all grandpa's former subordinates, and it is boring for him to be at home.

  "Okay, meet you at Dongdamen at nine o'clock tomorrow. I'll take you to a good place."

  Zhuo Yun took Chu Zheng to several famous attractions in D City in the next two days. Even in her memory, she had never played like this. , I have lived here for more than ten years, and those scenic spots are all around me, but I have never seen them.

  Chu Zheng is a good person. Although the young master is somewhat temperamental and willful, his nature is not bad. At least he has not contracted any bad habits. It is quite easy to play with him. Of course, even if the two played together for a few days, they did not develop a super-friendship relationship. They were more like bad friends. Zhuo Yun has memories of the future and has become more mature. She takes good care of Chu Zheng like a younger brother, even though Chu Zheng is one year older than her.

  Chu Zheng felt that this woman treated him like a child and seemed to let him do everything, which was very unpleasant and made her more willful.

  In the end, they really looked like siblings when they got along.

  On the 4th, Zhuo Yun went to the Tang family again and met Grandma Qian. After all, Grandma Qian was the vice president of the Flower Association. Her research on flowers was much higher than that of Grandma Tang, and she admired the pot of Lantian Jade even more. After all, this is the real Lantian Jade, and it will be unique even if you get it in Los Angeles.

  As for the price, Grandma Qian also has trouble setting the price, because it can no longer be based on the price of peonies. It represents much more than the value of the flower.

  Zhuo Yun thought for a while, and the price was only 100,000 yuan. This price comes from a previous peony transaction. A hundred-year-old peony was bought for 99,800 yuan, which is already a sky-high price. At this time, prices were not that high. You can buy a 100-square-meter house for 100,000 yuan. .

  This price is already the highest price Zhuo Yun has reached psychologically.

  The Tang family couple was embarrassed to pay the price. They were flower lovers and naturally understood the meaning of the flower. Although a hundred-year-old flower is rare, it is not impossible. This flower is unique. As long as it appears at the Los Angeles Flower Festival next year, it will probably sell for millions.

  The two sides couldn't argue, and finally Grandma Qian decided, 300,000. The price is worth it. The Tang family couple didn't buy flowers just to make money, they were already very rich. The old couple had some savings, and it was easy to hold on to the money.

  (End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.7K 30
Haley is a shy girl who became mute after her parents were murdered. She lives with her childhood neighbors who have to move to a different state. Wi...
85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
117K 2K 58
[Completed] With her birth the fulfilment of a thousand year-old prophecy was bound to be brought to life. They saw it in her eyes- her power, her st...