Protecting Branch

By prettykitty98561

Branch protection squad. Because yes. 22 chapters, 1 posted each day. This is my au. Hope you enjoy if you re... More

Creek
King Peppy
Viva
Poppy
Biggie and Mr. Dinkles
Satin and Chenille
Cooper
DJ Suki
Smidge
Guy Diamond
Sky Toronto
Barb
Synth
Riff and Sid Fret
Tiny Diamond
Brandy
John Dory
Bruce
Clay
Floyd
BroZone

Grandma Rosiepuff

1.4K 16 1
By prettykitty98561

She wasn't thinking when it happened.

She didn't care what happened to her, just as long as Branch was safe.

So when she noticed Branch lost in the song, a bergen coming up behind him, she acted quickly.

There was no hesitation as she ran towards her grand baby.

As she shoved him out of the way, she quickly realized that had she hesitated a second longer, Branch would be gone forever.

But as Branch fell, she couldn't help but scream in agony as the bergen gripped her tight.

It seemed they REALLY wanted her grand baby, but why?

He's just a little child so why?

She might never know the answer.

But at least she died saving Branch.

She can only hope and pray that Branch can move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 319 5
"Dear Amalia, I've left the Sadida Kingdom. No, I'm not going back to Emelka. I'm not going to tell you where I'll be. Don't try to get Adami to t...
500K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
13.3K 307 5
A transformers fanfic (g1) Wheeljack figures out that he has feelings for Ratchet and is scared to admit it to the Medic. He decides to go to Percep...
142K 1.7K 82
Hi friends! This book will contain Character x Character and Character x Reader Feel free to request!