Barb

She'll admit it, at first she had been shocked to see a grey troll, nonetheless a fricken pop troll that was grey!

But now it seemed normal to her?

She sees Branch everyday now, and honestly?

If anyone hurt him she would murder them on sight.

He's like the little brother she had desperately wanted when she was younger!

And now, she has him!

She won't let anything or anyone hurt him.

Which is why she's chasing around a random pop troll with a stick.

At first she and Branch had been having fun together, taking a nice walk around pop village.

But then Branch had a mini meltdown over something touching him that he didn't like.

And as he cried and she tried to help him, she had overheard a pop troll laughing at him, calling him a baby.

She didn't like that at all.

Branch can't help it if he has a meltdown! If something bothers him it's gonna force its way out of him with a meltdown.

Thankfully she had gotten him calmed down, but then he seemed so sad.

"Branch? What's wrong buddy?" She'd asked.

He kept his eyes on the ground as he mumbled, "Laughing.."

That had instantly kicked in her big sister instincts and she spun around to face the laughing troll.

She grabbed a stick and stared down the troll.

She looked around for a moment and saw Synth, Branch's boyfriend, "Yo Synth! Come hang out with Branch! I have something I gotta do." She then looked back to the pop troll.

She heard Synth walk over and she immediately took off to catch the troll.

The troll screamed and went running, "POPPY! CREEK! KING PEPPY!" He screamed as he ran.

Poppy and Creek rushed out, seeing Barb chasing a troll.

"Woah! Woah! What's wrong?" Poppy asked.

Barb snapped the stick and pointed the sharp ends at the troll, "This little...UUGGGHHH! He laughed at Branch and made him sad!"

Poppy and Creek glared and looked at the troll who now looked terrified.

The troll ran away and Barb chased him.

Creek shook his head, "Honestly I think the village is trying to get themselves in trouble."

Poppy nodded, "I agree." She sighed.

They watched as Barb chased the troll around.